Thread: Alien Technology, Ours Or Theirs

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Default Alien Technology, Ours Or Theirs

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Cidersomerset (8th February 2012), Fundy Gemini (8th February 2012), jackovesk (11th March 2012), Maia Gabrial (11th March 2012), modwiz (8th February 2012), mojo (10th March 2012), RedeZra (8th February 2012), Sir Eltor (9th February 2012), telemark (8th February 2012), Turcurulin (10th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Default Re: Alien Technology, Ours Or Theirs

there used to be an extremly advanced civilisation here on earth who knew electromagnetic propulsion how to split the atom and genetic engineering

humanity somehow forgot about these technologies

but perhaps a race or even races of genetically modified humanoids have survived in remote areas and elaborate cave systems for thousands of years

and some not forgot hi tech science

i'm thinking of our cultures myth about little people with extraordinary mental abilities who are master craftsmen

Nazi Germany had operational UFOs but maybe the knowledge came from contact with the little people of old or the greys of today
    Last edited by RedeZra; 8th February 2012 at 18:14.

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Default Re: Alien Technology, Ours Or Theirs

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    there used to be an extremly advanced civilisation here on earth who knew electromagnetic propulsion how to split the atom and genetic engineering

humanity somehow forgot about these technologies

but perhaps a race or even races of genetically modified humanoids have survived in remote areas and elaborate cave systems for thousands of years

and some not forgot hi tech science

i'm thinking of our cultures myth about little people with extraordinary mental abilities who are master craftsmen

Nazi Germany had operational UFOs but maybe the knowledge came from contact with the little people of old or the greys of today
    I have had the same thoughts as you Red.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

5. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

mojo (10th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread