+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 25 LastLast

Thread: Hollow Earth?

1. Link to Post #261
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,186 times in 671 posts

Default Re: Hollow Earth?

Earth being hollow in differing dimension that can possibly be accessed in altered state of mind - I can digg that. I suppose that the hollow earth story very much hits a wall - as would the plane trying to fly in it - as long as it is presented as a hypothesis to be real and existing for anybody. This I figure is quite easy(for one who knows how to do the math) to prove wrong, which in turn leads to catecorigal dismissal. When we are talking about something more metaphysical, we are at the province of the claimed Lemurian city of Telos in Mount Shasta et al which I can neither deny nor confirm but consider possible.

UT

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Mike (20th August 2013), RunningDeer (20th August 2013), RUSirius (20th August 2013)

3. Link to Post #262
    Thanks
    Thanked 41,138 times in 6,770 posts

This is a really interesting discussion! Here is Bashar's take on it.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Debra (21st August 2013), Jackson (22nd August 2013), Mike (20th August 2013), onawah (20th August 2013), RunningDeer (20th August 2013), RUSirius (20th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #263
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,954 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by lakewatcher (here)

The possibility of a quantum phase shifted hollow interior for the earth, or the other planets for that matter, seems to me to be a completely different matter than the old argument of physically solid earth vs. physically hollow earth.
    Well for that matter Eugene, this could be true on the surface as well. Just because we may not see something through the virtual blindness our eye sight offers, doesn't necessarily mean it's not there.

Very good point!

6. Link to Post #264
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,121 times in 3,214 posts

We've all heard tales of Nazis exploring the southern extremities of the globe and even setting up bases in Neuschwabenland. Some have also heard of Operation Highjump and Admiral Byrd's altercation with entranched German forces that overpowered them with amazing flying craft.

A video has recently surfaced (2011) which shows a 1944 map from the Third Reich detailing not only the direct passageway used by German U-boats to access this subterranean domain, but also a complete map of both hemispheres of the inner realm of Agharta!

Attachment 22487

Rodney M. Cluff has a copy of a letter supposedly sent from a Karl Unger that was aboard the U-boat 209 (commanded by Heinrich Brodda) :

Original letter in German below:
    Attachment 22485
    Rodney M. Cluff: "I asked Ret.Colonel Billie Faye Woodard where he got the German letter. He told me he got it from Tawani W. Shoush, International Society for a Complete Earth, Rt 1 Box 63, Houston, Missouri 85483. In the early 80's, Hollow Earth Researcher, Bruce Walton had sent me a copy of the Secret Diary of Admiral Richard Evelyn Byrd that he had obtained from Tawani Shoush with the above contact information on it. Billie told me that Tawani told him that he had received the letter from his friend Karl Unger sent by Karl after he had reached the hollow earth."
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Original German document :
    Attachment 22488
    click images to enlarge
    Attachment 22490
    Translation below :
    Attachment 22489
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Source: hollowplanet/wwii-german-maps-of-antarctic-entrance
    Last edited by Atlas; 20th August 2013 at 17:31.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

AuCo (21st August 2013), DNA (20th August 2013), Fred Steeves (20th August 2013), judymoon (22nd August 2013), lakewatcher (20th August 2013), Mike (20th August 2013), onawah (20th August 2013), RunningDeer (20th August 2013), Wind (20th August 2013)

8. Link to Post #265
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,755 times in 9,343 posts

James Gilliland would be a good person to consult on the interdimensional issue, since at his ECETI Ranch in Washington state, they see UFOs flying in and out of nearby Mt. Adams all the time.
    James and many others are quite sure there is an ET base "inside" the mountain, however you wish to define that word.
    I believe his explanation is that there is an interdimensional portal on a specific spot on the mountain side, through which the ships leave and enter.
    (Although if you should actually climb the mountain and go to that spot, I think there is nothing special to see.)
    Bill Ryan has been to ECETI Ranch, so he may have a first hand account of that.
    And Giovanni surely does.
    Go 7 minutes into this vid of rather spectacular clips to see one of ECETI Ranch.

This evidence of interdimensional portals doesn't necessarily have to preclude the possibility of actual physical caverns large enough to hold cities inside the physical earth, with technology advanced enough to ensure protection from earthquakes or other hazards.
    As to the theory of an actual Hollow Earth, more proof one way or the other seems necessary, but until then, it's an interesting theory and food for fantasy.
    Last edited by onawah; 20th August 2013 at 17:41.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Atlas (20th August 2013), judymoon (22nd August 2013), lakewatcher (20th August 2013), Mike (20th August 2013), RunningDeer (20th August 2013), Wind (20th August 2013)

10. Link to Post #266
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,556 times in 3,777 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)

so for those of you who think (or know) that this topic is a colossal waste of time, and that i'm an idiot for even starting this thread, feel free to tell me how dumb I am (politely, preferably)
    OK! I can do that if you like.

...back it up with a whole bunch of science I won't understand...and maybe i'll close the thread. but until then...

[...]

that the north and south pole do not really exist per se, but are really 1000-1500 mile wide concave openings
    Right. (This should be understandable!)

If the sea has big holes in it (or at least one, in the Arctic), the oceans would all drain away, like pulling the plug out of a bath...

I think you got way too much satisfaction from this post, Bill. ha! ...but thank you for being polite!

according to the theory, there are places where the ocean empties into the "inner earth", yes, where it allegedly merges with fresh water rivers. but I think that the concave opening (according to the theory) being so large (1500 miles in diameter,approx), acts as a horizon would, being so subtle so as to not notice any changes (if you're travelling on it), such as an incredibly slow inward trend. i don't believe the theory is saying the entire ocean empties into this 1500 mile wide area; it's saying it sits in this area, which acts as an ocean floor, but that there are various spots within this concave opening that do drain into an inner earth...and that the inner earth returns this in the form of fresh water (mainly fresh water glaciers, which the author claims are the main source of tidal waves - not volcanoes) i don't have the book in front of me, but i think it mentions certain islands and mountains that act as conduits. (and if you travel far enough and long enough, you'll run into a bunch of reindeer who take you straight to Santa Claus)

i'm not really defending the theory - just putting it out there for discussion. it seems absurd in many ways, sure, but there are quite a few books out there by pretty impressive men that make me pause. i mean, if there are 'jump rooms' that can take us to Mars in 10 seconds...
    Last edited by Mike; 20th August 2013 at 19:43.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Atlas (20th August 2013), lakewatcher (20th August 2013), RunningDeer (20th August 2013), RUSirius (20th August 2013)

12. Link to Post #267
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)
    Earth being hollow in differing dimension that can possibly be accessed in altered state of mind - I can digg that. I suppose that the hollow earth story very much hits a wall - as would the plane trying to fly in it - as long as it is presented as a hypothesis to be real and existing for anybody. This I figure is quite easy(for one who knows how to do the math) to prove wrong, which in turn leads to catecorigal dismissal. When we are talking about something more metaphysical, we are at the province of the claimed Lemurian city of Telos in Mount Shasta et al which I can neither deny nor confirm but consider possible.

UT

isn't 'Ultima Thule" a term used by the ancients, a reference to the farthest point north?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

RunningDeer (20th August 2013), RUSirius (20th August 2013)

14. Link to Post #268
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zebra (here)
    Oh Mike, this topic really interests me - very seductive. Ever since I went to see the Fram museum in Oslo - and started to investigate the background to one of the explorers whose trip up to the arctic circle was as a young boy - with an uncle I believe. He returned with a fantastical story of what he and his uncle found up there - an entrance to middle earth, and kindly giants.

Mind you, that is not the focus at The Fram Museum, which is dedicated to the famous expedition of the ice breaker, which got iced in for a few months. But speculation is that the captain deliberately put the ship into this situation to go out and investigate (the legend of the entrance further).

Are you familiar with Brooke Agnew's interest in this alleged entrance as well? Take a look at this website - they are still trying to raise funds to mount a new expedition. There have been some great interviews that you might like. http://www.x2-radio.com/phoenixscien...piee/team.html

I need to get back to work here - but I would much rather be taking another look at all this.

Thanks for the reference to that book as well - like to read it
    Quote I've just finished reading 'The Hollow Earth', by Dr. Raymond Bernard. A sort of 60's cult classic (gotta love those used book stores)
    Thanks also to others who have posted some great leads.

Zeb
    wow. cool link. thanks Zeb. i notice they believe the opening is closer to 200 miles. interesting.

i believe Raymond Bernard (author of the book, 'Hollow Earth') died on a similar expedition, of pneumonia.

these folks seems serious. and i think you also answered Ernie's question.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

onawah (20th August 2013), RunningDeer (20th August 2013), RUSirius (20th August 2013)

16. Link to Post #269
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)
    Do you have a inner sun?

we are all a universe in miniature, right? so i s'pose we have millions of 'em

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

RunningDeer (20th August 2013), RUSirius (20th August 2013), thunder24 (20th August 2013)

18. Link to Post #270
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,804 times in 819 posts

Last edited by Mu2143; 19th March 2015 at 02:27.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

Mike (20th August 2013), RunningDeer (20th August 2013)

20. Link to Post #271
    Thanks

Mu2143,

i began watching these last night, and meant to post them here but kept forgetting. thanks for posting!!!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike For This Post:

RunningDeer (20th August 2013)

22. Link to Post #272
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,804 times in 819 posts

[.......................................
    Last edited by Mu2143; 19th March 2015 at 02:26.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

Mike (20th August 2013), RunningDeer (20th August 2013)

24. Link to Post #273
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)
    Do you have a inner sun?
    We all do : 0 ) YEAH ! woo hoo !

N

25. Link to Post #274
    Thanks

http://www.viewzone.com/hollowearth.html

this is absolutely worth researching. the compass anomalies i find most interesting:

"...approaching the magnetic pole, the compass points down towards the dial, and passing the "horizon", where the surface curves inward at the poles, like a apple into its center, only much more pronounced - the compass needle starts pointing up, behaving now like a vertical and not a horizontal instrument..."

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Fred Steeves (20th August 2013), lakewatcher (20th August 2013), RunningDeer (20th August 2013), seko (21st August 2013), Sunny-side-up (21st August 2013)

27. Link to Post #275
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,245 times in 1,101 posts

Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)

UT

isn't 'Ultima Thule" a term used by the ancients, a reference to the farthest point north?
    I have pondered this idea of a hollow earth from time to time. The physics of this plane (as we understand them) obviously don't fit together with that idea at all.
    The idea of a city inside Mt. Shasta is mentioned in UT's post.
    I lived at the foot of that mountain for several months, and heard endless stories about it.
    I never had any experience of that particular reality, however, I have seen a "city inside the butte that is a mile or so north of town. And have seen it at the same time as someone else.
    I have to say though I am quite certain that I was veiwing a completely different class of space besides physical everyday space. It seemed in a sense more real, and certainly more alive than our ordinary reality space.
    The question of how many angels can dance on the head of a pin seems apt here.
    How many spaces might be sharing our ordinary reality space.
    The physical facts around the butte I was viewing are, it is a cinder cone.Here is the wikipedia entry on it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_..._California%29

It is a volcanic feature, that is composed for the most part of cooled lava.
    So I see no possibility of there being an 3d level city inside of it.
    Not sure if there are terms that many people would agree on concerning these different levels of matter, so I am using the commonly used 3d term here.

Also, my view of the city didn't seem to be so much as a city inside a cinder cone, as much as a city built around some sort of energy upwelling there, (admittedly subjective ideas), there may have been a hill it was built on ,but it was basically just a quick glimpse as seen out of the corner of my eye.
    In my view the butte didn't seem to exist in that space, just the city.
    That glimpse turned into a type of perception that is hard to describe, as if I was permeating the space around the butte as well as the area my body was in.

Also connected to these two volcanic features are stories of tunnels leading deeper into the earth, and eventually into the "hollow earth".
    I can only say that I can imagine some sort of connection to this inner space of the earth to what I actually percieved, and had verified by others.
    Also in reading about the third reich etc, I ran into the ideas around the vril society, and that material seemed to start with a sci fi novel, and was backed up by channeling.
    So the posters above who have mentioned the idea of this kind of thing existing on some other density level, dimension etc,
    I think are on to something, but I have never seen any practical application of it.
    Whatever about it may actually be real (I believe) has been exaggerated, and distorted by people who are uncomfortable with not knowing stuff.

These other levels of perception that people perceive are the most interesting aspect of this whole subject to me.
    Although it would be nice to really know more about that, and how to make it more consistent, I don't think mankind is at that point yet, and people in general will have to come to a point where as a group we are more honest and accepting of what we know and what we don't know before the real thing will be printed in books, and discussed on the internet.

To that end, let us all continue to work together!

jf
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Mike (21st August 2013), onawah (20th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (21st August 2013), Ultima Thule (21st August 2013)

29. Link to Post #276
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,245 times in 1,101 posts

this is absolutely worth researching. the compass anomalies i find most interesting:

"...approaching the magnetic pole, the compass points down towards the dial, and passing the "horizon", where the surface curves inward at the poles, like a apple into its center, only much more pronounced - the compass needle starts pointing up, behaving now like a vertical and not a horizontal instrument..."
    That is exactly what you would expect with an instrument that responds to the earths magnetic field.
    The lines of magnetic force are vertical at the magnetic poles, they go down towards the core, and upward into space.

In light of my previous post, I have often wondered if there might be an effect on peoples psyches at the poles.
    Little blips like the one I experienced near black butte are one thing, but I have wondered about the stories Admiral Byrd came back with.
    I think you would have to be predisposed to having this sort of experience and some might be more in the grove than others.
    He seems to have had an extended stay in non ordinary reality, and might have sexed the story up a bit by neglecting to describe the whole body paralysis/visionary source of the experience.
    Otherwise, perhaps he is on a whole other level, and could have actually (maybe with the help of another race) phased into another space, and traveled through what sounds like an enormous wormhole into a different variety of space.

jf
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Atlas (20th August 2013), Mike (21st August 2013), onawah (20th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (21st August 2013), Ultima Thule (21st August 2013)

31. Link to Post #277
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 109,605 times in 12,707 posts

That's a great video, Deb. Posting it here with some enlarged stills.

Link's fixed. Thanks, buares

Hollow Earth Theory 3D HD Version
    Uploaded on Nov 3, 2010 - Link provided doesn't work, so I didn't include.

Quote Posted by Zebra (here)
    ...Take a look at this website - they are still trying to raise funds to mount a new expedition. There have been some great interviews that you might like. http://www.x2-radio.com/phoenixscien...piee/team.html

Zeb
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 20th August 2013 at 23:09.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Atlas (20th August 2013), DNA (21st August 2013), lakewatcher (20th August 2013), Mike (21st August 2013), onawah (20th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (21st August 2013), Ultima Thule (21st August 2013), Wind (21st August 2013)

33. Link to Post #278
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,594 times in 665 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    If we're starting to talk about things which "only some people have permission to see", the entire conversation spirals off into fantasy. The pink elephant in my room is real, but no-one else has permission to see it except me!
    No offense Bill, but a good portion of your interviews deal with things "only some people have permission to see".

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

AuCo (21st August 2013), Fred Steeves (20th August 2013), lakewatcher (20th August 2013), Mike (21st August 2013), onawah (20th August 2013), Padmé (22nd August 2013), RunningDeer (21st August 2013), Sunny-side-up (21st August 2013), thunder24 (21st August 2013), Ultima Thule (21st August 2013)

35. Link to Post #279
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 109,605 times in 12,707 posts

Quote Posted by Mu2143 (here)
    This video will blow your mind.
    Thanks, Mu2143. I'll check your vids in a quick bit.

A couple of video from your article here:

Stuff They Don't Want You To Know - Hollow Earth

Uploaded on Jul 9, 2010

Did the Nazis prove that Earth is hollow? As World War II raged across Europe and the Pacific, the conflict reached every continent on the planet, including Antarctica. Learn more about the little-known Nazi expeditions to Antarctica -- and what they hoped to find there -- in this episode of Stuff They Don't Want You to Know.

Discover Hollow Earth

Uploaded on Aug 26, 2010

This special about the hollow earth is an interesting and objective introduction to the very real possibility that there is a civilization living beneath our feet. Is it possible that to find the truth we must look within?

Last edited by RunningDeer; 20th August 2013 at 20:48.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

DNA (21st August 2013), Mike (21st August 2013), onawah (20th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (21st August 2013)

37. Link to Post #280
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,121 times in 3,214 posts

Quote Posted by johnf (here)
    He seems to have had an extended stay in non ordinary reality, and might have sexed the story up a bit by neglecting to describe the whole body paralysis/visionary source of the experience.
    Otherwise, perhaps he is on a whole other level
    From what I read, when Byrd returned, he reported to the military first and he was told to keep quiet about this story. A nazi secret base discovered as they had just been defeated !? I believe he had to remain silent and said only what he could.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

lakewatcher (20th August 2013), Mike (21st August 2013), onawah (20th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (21st August 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 25 LastLast