+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst 1 11 21 25 LastLast

Thread: Hollow Earth?

1. Link to Post #401
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Default Re: Hollow Earth?

Yes there are enormous caverns and underground cities. However, there is no proof of a hollow Earth and as long as there is no proof, physics prevail and physics say that the Earth is not hollow. If there is evidence for a hollow core, I want to see it.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

linksplatinum (6th September 2014), Nasu (6th September 2014), Skyhaven (6th September 2014)

3. Link to Post #402
    Netherlands Avalon Member Skyhaven's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,373 times in 1,056 posts

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    Skyhaven: You're confusing me trying to prove there's a hollow earth with me trying to convince you not to say it's impossible. Two very different things. Then, of the expanding earth ideas, you again just say it's too hard to believe. Yeah, I find a lot of information that runs counter to the Fake Reality Control Matrix hard to believe...because we've been conditioned since birth to believe a worldview that is wrong on so many levels. So that when we are presented with counter views, they seem impossible and we then dismiss them because they don't jibe with the "mainstream." "Hard to believe" and seemingly "impossible" to the human mind and according to the FRCM has no relevance.
    I'm just providing a little balance to the equation. When you know the mainstream is lying about so many important things, you learn to question EVERYTHING and you don't dismiss much of anything as impossible.
    Just to throw a wrench in this, Simon Parkes also talks about the hollow earth, though he doesn't think it's entirely hollow but filled with enormous caverns/cities/etc.
    This may be a new topic for you. No need to get it all at once. Take your time. There are so many references to explore before making a judgement.

Take care.

Matt
    Hi Matt!

I'm very open-minded, really! I don't usually dismiss anything, you should really consider this simple argument though:

If the inside of the earth was hollow, there would be no magnetic field, because the inner iron core generates the magnetic field of earth. If there would be no magnetic field that shielded the earth from all the cosmic radiation, life couldn't have flourished in the first place.

The video below points out how the iron core generates the magnetic field.

Last edited by Skyhaven; 6th September 2014 at 14:15.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skyhaven For This Post:

Atlas (6th September 2014), linksplatinum (6th September 2014), Nasu (27th February 2023)

5. Link to Post #403
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    All I know is our deepest borehole is a couple of dozen miles
    Wikipedia says 7.69 miles:

Quote The deepest hole drilled to date is the Z-44 Chayvo oil well which is 12,376 m (40,604 ft) deep, part of the Exxon Neftegas Sakhalin-I project (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Earth)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

linksplatinum (6th September 2014), Nasu (6th September 2014)

7. Link to Post #404
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    I also know the criminal cabal that runs the United States government classified any and all satellite images of our earth's poles. Now, wonder why they'd do that. We are allowed to see satellite images of every daggone thing on this rock but they've determined we're not allowed to see the poles. There are no such things as coincidences.
    Again, go listen to Dr. Brooks Agnew and Neal Adams about this and maybe then we can have a conversation.
    Bill Ryan answered this point on another thread:

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Mu2143 (here)
    Why are there no high resolution pictures of the North and South pole on Google earth?
    Because there's not much there!

The Amundsen-Scott South Pole research station is shown, though.

Here's the live feed to the webcam:

http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/gmd/obop/spo/livecamera.html

And there's even a Google Maps 'street view' (really!) of the South Pole.

Another photo, with all the research personnel:

But wait a minute -- maybe that's all faked, too!

Pardon my making the point like this. Faked moon landings are one thing: it's not very easy to go up there and check. However, thousands of people come and go to to the South Pole these days, every year... far more than to the North Pole. It's actually quite a large international community.

There may well be secret bases there, and even Nazi strongholds. Antarctica is a large continent. I'm not ruling that out.

That's got nothing to do with a 'hollow earth', though. There's plenty of room in the Earth's crust, which is several miles thick at least, for all kinds of DUMBs (Deep Underground Military Bases). But the Earth is 8,000 miles in diameter, and even the DUMBs (proportionally) are like tiny scratches in the thin skin of a very large apple.

It's fine to be open minded! That what Avalon is about. But don't be so open-minded that all your critical thinking falls out -- really.
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

North pole. complete with submarine which broke through the ice.

(No, it didn't get sucked down the plughole! )

Last edited by Atlas; 6th September 2014 at 15:15.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

linksplatinum (6th September 2014), Nasu (6th September 2014), seko (6th September 2014), Skyhaven (6th September 2014), Wind (6th September 2014)

9. Link to Post #405
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

My own beleaf is that there very well could be something to all these stories, the nazi thing is always there, front and center, so for me it was hard to swallow for the longest time.. Like you, no doubt I have very little understanding of planetary development beyond school book plate tectonics theory...

This short clip, one and a half minutes, for ME, is undeniable proof of the possibility of our planet developing a vast core of centralised caverns... It is possible, here's your "scientific" proof, matter spins and coalesces over time in a weightless environment, it's why planets are round rather than blob shaped...

As to the rest, which nazi sub group is peacefully living with which enlightened beings, how they live and the technology that they keep from their scary warlike lost tribe on the surface... Who the hell knows... But it IS scientifically possible.... Next points please....x..... N
    Last edited by Nasu; 6th September 2014 at 19:45.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Atlas (6th September 2014), linksplatinum (6th September 2014), Matt P (6th September 2014), Skyhaven (6th September 2014)

11. Link to Post #406
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nasu (here)

My own beleaf is that there very well could be something to all these stories, the nazi thing is always there, front and center, so for me it was hard to swallow for the longest time.. Like you, no doubt I have very little understanding of planetary development beyond school book plate tectonics theory...

This short clip, one and a half minutes, for ME, is undeniable proof of the possibility of our planet developing a vast core of centralised caverns... It is possible, here's your "scientific" proof, matter spins and coalesces over time in a weightless environment, it's why planets are round rather than blob shaped...

As to the rest, which nazi sub group is peacefully living with which enlightened beings, how they live and the technology that they keep from their scary warlike lost tribe on the surface... Who the hell knows... But it IS scientifically possible.... Next points please....x..... N
    Hi Nasu!

I wouldn't compare the earth with a bubble of water. There's one similarity with earth in your argument, and that's the spherical form, what about the rest of earths composition? You got to have the composition of earth in the experiment too to proof anything regarding to earth as a whole.
    Last edited by Skyhaven; 6th September 2014 at 19:59.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skyhaven For This Post:

Atlas (6th September 2014), linksplatinum (6th September 2014), Nasu (6th September 2014)

13. Link to Post #407
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Quote Yes there are enormous caverns and underground cities.
    But that's exciting enough, right? If it's true that there's a network of semi paradise subterranean cities just under the Earth's crust, that's got to be the most exciting thing ever... right? Popularising HE theory instead of the nearside Agartha Network is, IMO, a huge tactical error that will severely inhibit the break out power of this vid.... I think this excellent film should be renamed "The Agartha Network, Parallel Civilization"

Im not even a fierce proponent of HE theory...

Having said that... check out the pics of polar opening on Mars, Jupiter and Saturn...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Atlas (6th September 2014), linksplatinum (6th September 2014)

15. Link to Post #408
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

Quote Posted by Skyhaven (here)
    Quote Posted by Nasu (here)

Hi Nasu!

I wouldn't compare the earth with a bubble of water. There's one similarity with earth in your argument, and that's the spherical form, what about the rest of earths composition? You got to have the composition of earth in the experiment too to proof anything regarding to earth as a whole.
    Your RIGHT of course. The scale of the experimental evidence that would convince you of the potential shown clearly in this clip, is far beyond the scope of our species, let alone little old me... However, talking scientificaly, it is conceavable, based on the clip I posted, we must all use our discernment to see and do what we think to be right... N

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

linksplatinum (6th September 2014)

17. Link to Post #409
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 times in 794 posts

I found this video that Cidersomerset posted a while back, about the Nazi Antarctica base which is really controversial. Is it the real deal? I wouldn't doubt it, it was known that Hitler had contact with the Vrill, and several other ET's.

Last edited by linksplatinum; 6th September 2014 at 21:38.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

Atlas (7th September 2014), Nasu (7th September 2014)

19. Link to Post #410
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm 99 per cent sure the Nazi's had a base in Antarctica until well into the 21st century. I'm not sure if it's still there. Many world powers were interested in the South Pole, all of them spent considerable effort to get there. There were skirmishes there well after 1945, from what I read.

There are a number of polar anomalies such as warm water lakes...

One of the cities there was supposedly called New Berlin or the Rainbow City.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

linksplatinum (7th September 2014), Nasu (7th September 2014), noprophet (17th September 2014), raregem (16th September 2014)

21. Link to Post #411
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote I totally believe that there are all sorts of beings living deep within the earth. I just don't know about the whole "hollow" thing with another sun in the center and such but time will tell.
    This, and numerous other comments, show why focusing on HE theory is so counterproductive to subterranean research.

Quote In the Emerald Tablets of Thoth, he talks a lot about the Halls of Amenti being deep within the earth. Also in one tablet he talks about a time "far in the future" were man will face danger from those coming from below the Earth’s surface. Whether or not he was referring to residents in the hollow earth or those living in underground bases, who knows.
    There's all sorts of good and bad down there. There were many negatively oriented subterranean cities built in the last 100 or so years. Plus other societies that don't have our best interests at heart. I think in the real centre, it's mainly positively oriented beings.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

linksplatinum (7th September 2014), Nasu (16th September 2014)

23. Link to Post #412
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by buares (here)
    Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    All I know is our deepest borehole is a couple of dozen miles
    Wikipedia says 7.69 miles:

Quote The deepest hole drilled to date is the Z-44 Chayvo oil well which is 12,376 m (40,604 ft) deep, part of the Exxon Neftegas Sakhalin-I project (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Earth)
    You're right, even less.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Atlas (7th September 2014), linksplatinum (7th September 2014)

25. Link to Post #413
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Well this sounds like a nice story and all, but the science of this is just impossible.
    Oddly enough, the science is not impossible. There are some notable issues with the standard application of standard physics, regarding the earth.

One big one that is associated, is that the moon is ~flat out impossible~.

Meaning the moon.... as it is, what it is, how it is, etc....is...100% impossible.

Yet everyone ignores it.

So, when you go out there and look at that full moon out there tonight, understand that it 'cannot be'. At all, even in the slightest, it cannot be.

Everything about it, in all areas of physics, everything tied to celestial mechanics says that it has to be artifice. When you stack up all the things wrong with it, the cumulative errors say that it is artifice and it exists in a world of wholly impossible odds.
    Last edited by Carmody; 7th September 2014 at 23:34.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Abhaya (8th September 2014), GrnEggsNHam (8th September 2014), linksplatinum (8th September 2014), Nasu (16th September 2014), noprophet (8th September 2014)

27. Link to Post #414
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks

This is a chain of emails through Ben Fulford's latest blog, that goes down the same path on info regarding Middle Earth...

“Hollow Earth – The Biggest Cover up!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV4h...DbO2ledwfvHrXm
    (trailer) Intruth

Greetings Intruth;

I just started to review, have not finished and will review the rest when time permits.

It is accurate in that the world is hollow and that it is the biggest cover-up. Our world is inhabitable within with a unity of (5D) civilizations, with opening access portals at the polar regions whereupon these entities may travel to the surface or the cosmos at will via their Light crafts.

It is not accurate as to the illustrations used to verify the polar portals. These areas cannot be photographed. The best satellite photos of both these areas show the portal curvature due sunlight reflection at the equinox where the north & south pole are the same distance to the earth. These are very rare satellite photos that I shared with our Cafe, if you recall.

The Byrd information is basically correct but needs much improvement due to misinformation add therein.

Over the years when this subject matter was first presented on the internet, much has been distorted, sensationalized, or facts prevented for proper analyst.

I have post with our Cafe some of the best material before removal from the net, if that was the case.
    At the present time, the Russians are releasing the best information concerning this most secretive subject matter as they are very involved with the controlling fraction within these areas.

I will get back to you with a final report when viewing is complete.

Michael
    Comment by ugmmichael on September 4, 2014 @ 7:17 am

Greetings Intruth;

I have finished reviewing the Hollow Earth – The Biggest Cover up!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV4h...DbO2ledwfvHrXm
    (trailer)

The presentment is the usual, except I find the Maria Ostric material helpful for those interested in the occult direction of Nazi Germany. It’s true the Nazi regime were greatly involved using channels and mediums for research. It’s also true that the ladies of the Vril Society with Maria Ostric did make Contact with the Grays giving assistance to the Nazi controllers in power at that time for the purposes obtaining portal access with Nazis used as a cover for the Grays to invade the Middle Earth areas.

What is also interesting is that Maria and her other physic sisters grew their hair long and twisted it into pony tails believing it served as antennas to facilitate ET Contact.

Please note, That the women of the Relief Society of the Mormon religion are involved with information concerning Zion (Middle Earth) and they too wear their hair long for Contact with Zion Angels.

At a very young age (not knowing the purpose, just liking it) I would wear my hair long. During my teen years my hair reached my ankles. However, all changed when the military service drafted me of course. Today my antennas are past shoulder length allowing them go grow permanently.

Some of the usual misinformation in this part II was the SS emblem on the back wall of the female alien autopsy picture. I have seen the original autopsy video version, as there are many fake copies, and this SS emblem was not present on the wall in the original film. It was a clock on the wall. The intent wants to show the Nazi connection to these aliens. Original documentation should not be added or subtracted from same. That is misinformation as far as my concern.

Part III show the usual documents of the Nazi saucer bell shape ball landing gear crafts and the failed attempt to invade. My understanding is they were captured and could reside therein ME but not allowed to breed with the ME inhabitants.

Yes, it is true, the Bush Nazi Cabal took control of the US military backed by the Grays using the Bush Nazi military armada “High Jump” to instigate and continue with original planned attack. Byrd was used ONLY for public consumption. Basically he ware his uniform, allowed to walk about, but was a prisoner on board ship.

Part IV shows true old maps from past explorers. Excellent for history. I will review the island named Scharaffenlade and see if my maps show a portal location where it is supposedly described as a ancient weather-machine and get back to you on this when time permits.

I always make time for you Sister. All I ask is you review with your excellent analytical ability before posting for my attention.

My map was copied from a gold plate map approximately 6” thick, 10′ high, 25′ long mounted on a cave wall 197 miles within the earth. This map shows the major ancient (Atlantian) tunneling system circumventing the world with 33 location thought to be subterranean cities, but now show the possible of being surface portal access and Contact areas.

I will be releasing this information on these area locations soon.

Always with you Sister,

Michael

PS: You might find this interesting. Byrd is careful of his presentment. He does give hints however. Admiral Richard E Byrd – Hollow Earth Video Interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzWHqooAJtM

Also, I’ll look for the Russian information in my masses of books, types, & paperwork.
    Comment by ugmmichael on September 5, 2014 @ 7:54 am

“Michael; I’m fascinated with what you said about the hollow earth. How can I find/see the photos you referred to? I’d love to learn more. . . Thanks, Lisa. Posted September 4th, 2 @ 10:53 am

Greetings Lisa;

Yes, I will locate and post those rare government satellite photos. You will not see them anywhere on the internet.

My awareness indicates that you also have been involved in the the Middle Earth Kingdom and the subterranean Inner Earth in past lives. Stay with your research Sister, it will all come back to you.

love ya always,

Michael
    Comment by ugmmichael on September 5, 2014 @ 8:09 am

Okay, I’ll keep it simple and to the point. I posted this before, but a little has changed:

THE EVENT (HUMAN LIBERATION): THE SHIFT OF THE AGES WILL HAPPEN SLOWLY WITH CERTAIN THINGS HAPPENING SUDDENLY.

Actually this (THE EVENT) was called the Shift of the Ages centuries ago by the Mystery Schools and it was known that there would be a moment of drastic breakthrough for Planet Earth. The exact timing was not known but the symbolic year was always known as the year 2000.

But then, as we were approaching the year 2000, we were getting very close. When the Archons, the controlling forces realized we were about to liberate the planet, they created the last possible blockage, which was the so-called Congo invasion which happened in 1996. At that time, many of the negative ET races had invaded the subterranean areas in the upper crust of the planet, especially through deep underground military bases on the physical plane, and also on the higher planes there were many Reptilians coming in on the etheric and astral planes. So this is what has happened for the past two decades and now we’re reaching the point where most of the consequences of that invasion have been removed. So we are approaching the tipping point. And this is the reason why we’re speaking of the Event in the near future.

Basically, this (invasion) was arranged through Black Nobility families in Italy through their Jesuit network and then through Knights of Malta and through Knights of Malta to various negative military contacts around the planet.
    There factions of the Cabal who want to survive the coming changes and have decided to cut all ties with the Illuminati faction which includes the Bushes, Clintons, Rockefellers and company.

The Illuminati faction were the ones interested in keeping the Dollar as a world reserve currency because this was how the US Military keeps and maintains world control. The reason for having the US Military keep the world under control was to prevent any positive ET & ME interaction. The US Military could have a network of military bases around the world, monitor all extra-terrestrial activity and prevent any type of positive contact. These Military bases are presently under heavy scrutiny and are being cleaned of the Alien controlling fraction.

The Rothschilds are teaming up with the Jesuits to infiltrate the new financial system and hijack it.

The Catholic Church was created in the year 325 by Constantine the Great, a major Archon and master mind programmer. That Mind Programming Cult (created by Constantine) was programming people for generations upon generations, and the Jesuits were just one arm of that back in the 16th century. … the Jesuits … morphed since Rome into the Catholic Church, into the Jesuits, into the Illuminati.

The plan of the Light Forces is not to bring down the dollar but to create a fair and just new financial system. The plan of the Cabal is to bring down the dollar. There is actually an infiltration of the Jesuits in the plan of the Light Forces. However, the Event is now happening, and the Jesuits are being arrested behind the veil, this including the Rothschild fraction.

The Event has physical and non-physical parts to it. The physical parts are, first, the reset of the financial system which is almost complete. The reset of the financial system is happening electronically. The Resistance Movement has already planted a virus in the computer network which connects the major banks in the current financial system. They can remotely trigger a shutdown of the banking system and this is what they will do at the proper time.

The reason they will do this is so that the Cabal will not be able to access funds for their operations. The second reason is that the entire financial system needs to be reset. This reset will include a few things: the writing off of most of the debt on this planet which was an artificial creation, implementation of checks and balances to ensure that the new financial system will be fair and transparent, and the dismantling of certain institutions which were not operating in people’s favor. An example is the Federal Reserve, which is being dismantled.

When the banks reopen shortly thereafter, those banks which survive will abide by the new financial system. People who had money in the banks that collapse will receive a refund of their money thru the collateral accounts. The collateral accounts is simply money which was stolen by the Cabal from the world, and it’s a huge amount of money and assets of gold, silver and diamonds. Trillions worth in value belonging to the people of the world.

The arrests of the Cabal will continue. These law enforcement agencies around the planet will continue arresting those who committed crimes against humanity. The Resistance Movement has all the evidence of everything that happened! Nothing will be hidden. All will be exposed, the world media of communication will change their direction as those paid Cabal minions of same will be exposed & removed.

On the non-physical planes, we will have huge energy waves coming from the Galactic Central Sun. Those who are more spiritually oriented will be able to feel the energy field. The censorship and control of the media will be removed and true information will come through the mass media channels. This is very important because the masses respond to the mass media. When the masses begin to awaken, then we can have a planetary transformation. This will set up conditions for the first ET Contact. Telepathic Contact is now happening on a global scale.

The Event Liberation is in the moment of breakthrough. Our planet has been under quarantine status for the last 25,000 years. This status has been imposed upon humanity by the negative ET races. Our Galactic Brothers & Sisters of Light have arrived, millions via incarnation, crawl-ins and walk-ins.

We have passed the most important milestone. We are in the most probable time for the extreme part of the Event to happen. I’d say it’s any day for the announcement. We don’t need to wait until 2025. Our time now is for us to make the main breakthrough, ourselves. Meditate daily, transcend into your Sovereign Intragal. Become the Love/Light essence that you are, always have been, always will be. We came here to act out God’s Will. That is our Mission, it’s NOW a walk in the park, so to say.

2025 is when the transformation needs to be complete. Then, if not sooner, our Cosmic, Inner Earth & Middle Earth Brothers and Sister will walk with us in peace.

As I have indicated many times before, No WW-III will ever happen. It has been prevented completely.

I know it may seem slow, but it is definitely happening.

Michael
    Comment by ugmmichael on September 7, 2014 @ 6:47 am

Lisa;

I did not forget you. I’m still trying to locate my satellite photos with other information that will assist your full awareness. I will e-mail them to you with other material that may show your possible involvement with our Middle Kingdom in your past life as same has done for me.

Always with you Sister,

Michael
    Comment by ugmmichael on September 7, 2014 @ 7:05 am

“Michael; Would you please share the source of this information? Patricia

Could you please indicate what information you are referring to?

I have a very large library covering anything & everything relating to the subject of Intra-global topology (Hollow Earth, Middle Earth, Inner Earth or the Subterranean world system).

I have many very rare one of a kind, documents, maps, records, transcript, and articles, produced by explorers, first hand account discoveries and presentments.

Over the years I have acquired government micro-films, some smuggled out to me from government archives by personal wishing this information to be released to humanity.

I have been interviewed by government controlled channels or psychics willing to allow my questions and answers in these special meetings.

I give my sources of information that I am allowed to give. If information comes from my personal Overseers, I will indicate so.

So please, the information on this subject matter is vast. I will try to answer all questions presented, and I will even go as far as to indicate, if I see threads attached, where a relation to you personally is involved. This is why I am willing to e-mail Lisa due to her personal attachment to her question and concern. If she wants to post my communication to her, that will be her discussion, not mine. I’m sure you understand.

In truth & peace,

Michael
    Comment by ugmmichael on September 7, 2014 @ 8:24 am

Russians on Byrd’s expedition and what really happened.
    https://youtube.com/watch?feature...v=MwUpPwyyvLw#!

Lisa;

I post this again if you have not seen this, you should.

This is the first excellent video the Russians released on BYRD’s expedition and the first information on the internet to best describe the Southern Portal Vortex area.

The only mistake the Russians made, if not their intent, was to place the Portal above the earth rather then below the surface.

It’s a long documentary, but worth it.

Enjoy,

Michael
    Comment by ugmmichael on September 7, 2014 @ 7:41 pm

Letter and Response to Middle Earth Expedition Leader

Dear Michael:

You have my attention. I would love to talk about it on the radio with you. I never got a chance to interview Admiral Byrd, but I did chase the story for 5 years across the world and lead the Expedition today on a quest to find this mythical opening.

I have Sunday wide open. If you would like to come on as, Michael that’s fine. I go live between 5-8 Pacific time. Perhaps we have been waiting for you, and now you’re in our database for the voyage of a millennia. I promise friendly territory and a great time.

Give me a land line, cell phone, or a Skype address and I would be happy to bring you on at say 5:30 and we can talk for two and a half hours, if you’re up to it.

Thanks for checking in,

Brooks Agnew
    Expedition leader
    Host: X-Squared Radio

Dear Brooks Agnew;

There is a difference between Inner Earth and Middle Earth. I will share a little more with you, please.

In the late 70s I had a FM radio program in Ketchikan, Alaska, titled “Echoes of a New Age” wherein I would play the Dr. Beter Audio Letters and reveal my Hollow Earth, Middle Earth, and Subterranean Inner Earth theories.

Although I never personally met Admiral Richard Evelyn Byrd, I have discussed his expeditions and shared them on live air time both in Alaska, Hawaii, and the lower 48.

I was the one in the early 80s who traveled giving lectures on the subject matter meeting those well known in the field at that time, wherein I caused such a shock and awe during these meetings that Gray Barker wrote a article in his Issue #17 Newsletter, of December 1982 claiming I might be a MAN-IN-BLACK; See, “MIB/Hollow Earth Alert! When Their Emissaries Come Beware The Stare”. When I returned to Alaska, I went in seclusion for 20 years. I have a copy of this rear article if you wish to review same, I will e-mail it to you, if you wish, respectfully.

This controversial expedition of Rear Admiral Richard Evelyn Byrd is one of the best disclosures on Middle Earth. His expedition involved flights to Middle Earth through the North and South Pole vortex Portal openings. Admiral Byrd documented and went so far as to take colored motion pictures of these unmapped territories, which revealed lofty trees, mountains, lakes, rivers, lush green vegetation, and all manner of birds and strange animal life such as mammoths running through tall grass. Byrd sent a detailed report, along with his colored films of these phenomena to the United States Government. Although Byrd was employed by the government, these explorations and discoveries were hushed up then, and still are today.

Many people remember seeing these films (in black & white as colored film was classified at that time) which were shown briefly on public newsreels . . . then they disappeared.

These original Byrd films are locked in David Rockefeller’s safe. These films are being kept from the public scrutiny because of the nature of the discovery which could have lead to another massive invasion similar to that which occurred to the American continent four hundred years before.

Since that event there have been further explorations and contacts with civilizations within the Middle Earth, but there is some conflict between certain dark Cabal forces in power and those in the Middle Earth.

Please be aware, that this information concerning these ongoings between the PTB and their involvement with these forces within the Middle Earth area is considered the highest security classification in the world today, and the second being is the knowledge, creation, and deployment of human duplicates, (robotoids, synthetics, clones, androids, etc.) There are over one million of these soulless creatures in the US alone, many in high positions of power and control. They are now being activated to cause mass disturbance to bring about marshal law.

Essentially much of the ancient religious teachings come from the Middle Earth as symbols, many Avatars and teachers come from this area. They are now in Contact with certain forces to assist in bringing 5D to the surface world. Most of us are now awaking to our mission, “To bring Light into our world.” I believe revealing the truth concerning Middle Earth will assist in this awaking process.

Certain entities have been taught by those who have had access to information which was presented from this area. Particularly, the Tibetan teachings as being closely linked to information which comes from Middle Earth.

The so-called ‘White Race’ came from outer space after having inhabited this planet for some time, this approximately one million years previous but wherein most of these entities departed. These know as Titans and also Atlans.

The modern day White Race as that which was a return from Saturn, and other stations into the area of the Caucasus Mountains approximately ten thousand years ago. There has been a movement to and from the earth planet by various races, space beings, and that many of these entities have inhabited the Middle Earth prior to living upon the surface.

The earlier life forms did in fact live within the Middle Earth. There are still prehistoric creatures within the Middle Earth (as proved by Byrd color photos) plus recent discoveries and sightings of such prehistoric creatures upon the surface of the earth are in fact transplants of eggs by artificial or natural conveyance such as streams from the Inner Earth to the surface. Remember, Middle Earth is our paradise dwelling, whereas Inner Earth (the crustal subterranean area) is completely different, and most areas are still in 3D.

During my travels and lecturing, I procured a map of the ancient subterranean tunneling systems plus all locations of major cities therein. This (Inner Earth area) are those entities that live between the inner and outer surface in caverns which have been created by gasses and hollowed out areas from the heat formations which have left gasses and have allowed a cooling to take place leaving vast regions of hollowed areas in which entities dwell. Many of these as being hundreds of miles long within the crust of the earth between our outer surface area and the Middle Earth surface area. These also are in many cases connected to one another with vast ancient tunneling systems which have been bored by ancient machines from earlier civilizations and from the technology of those living in Middle Earth. These entities in the space between the surfaces, in the hollowed out areas, in many cases were of a violent nature retarded in spiritual growth. These are those entities whose legends have resulted in stories of the Imps, Trolls, Deros, and demons beneath in regions of hell. Essentially these stories refer to the subterranean areas rather than our surface or Middle Earth areas.

These subterranean entities are also of ancient origin upon this earth planet. However, not all subterranean entities are of this nature but it is in this area where the legions of the beastly and violent creatures in human or humanoid form resided. This including vampires and the demonic types of beings and those legions of red haired white skinned cannibals which lived underground in the area of Arizona and New Mexico, and which also served as a model for the fictional story of the “Time Machine” and those entities who called the surface people underground for their cannibalizing rituals.

The entity Richard Shaver left a legacy of stories of which there is approximately seventy percent truth in the concepts and information of which he has given. There were many entities that even in present time disappear from the surface of the earth and are kidnapped and taken by these subterranean entities. There are also tunnels or passageways which allow these underground entities to enter into some of the large buildings in some of the large cities, particularly in the United States. This seen in New York City, in Houston and in Chicago, that it is through some of these buildings which extend underground almost as far as they extend upward wherein the underground people and the surface people have communication and work together.

What I am indicating at this point is that the surface conspiracy to control the masses through world manipulation and denomination is linked to these subterranean beings and this in turn is linked and tied in with the Cabal Empire which in turn relates to the universal conflict between the Alien Dark Forces and the Forces of Light.

I wish to indicate that at the present time, unless you have assistance from Middle Earth Emissaries, the success of making it through the Northern Portal vortex is quite limited, and very dangerous. The main reason why your expedition would be inclined toward failure is due to the blockage which has been placed around the opening in the North Pole Portal. The government of the united states and other nations are fully aware of the Middle Earth and the entrance into this area having sent various expeditions through the North and South Pole and being in very limited Contact with certain entities within these areas.

Essentially the “opening around the rim” has been mined so that any ships attempting to enter will be blown apart. There are in fact warning signs such as floating billboards to warn entities back. The mines have been placed so as to prevent entry by surface entities into the Middle Earth through the North Pole Portal opening, this also in the area of the South Pole Portal opening. The only way to enter through the Pole Portals is through flight and this also is closely guarded.

This should give a broad perspective in view, for your ingestion. I will leave now and hope you return with questions asked and the concept of Middle Earth further discussed, if you wish.

Most sincerely yours,

Michael
    Comment by ugmmichael on September 8, 2014 @ 5:56 am

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

Atlas (8th September 2014), East Sun (9th September 2014), Matt P (9th September 2014), Nasu (8th September 2014)

29. Link to Post #415
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Well this sounds like a nice story and all, but the science of this is just impossible.
    Oddly enough, the science is not impossible. There are some notable issues with the standard application of standard physics, regarding the earth.

One big one that is associated, is that the moon is ~flat out impossible~.

Meaning the moon.... as it is, what it is, how it is, etc....is...100% impossible.

Yet everyone ignores it.

So, when you go out there and look at that full moon out there tonight, understand that it 'cannot be'. At all, even in the slightest, it cannot be.

Everything about it, in all areas of physics, everything tied to celestial mechanics says that it has to be artifice. When you stack up all the things wrong with it, the cumulative errors say that it is artifice and it exists in a world of wholly impossible odds.

And why is the moon impossible?

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skyhaven For This Post:

conk (8th September 2014), linksplatinum (8th September 2014)

31. Link to Post #416
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Matt!

I'm very open-minded, really! I don't usually dismiss anything, you should really consider this simple argument though:

If the inside of the earth was hollow, there would be no magnetic field, because the inner iron core generates the magnetic field of earth.
    This is a theory, as stated earlier in the thread we Terran's have not breached the crust of this planet. Just as you are requesting facts to back up the HE theory. In order to consider this argument I would need facts backing the Dynamo theory, to which you are referencing.

Supporting theories with other unproven theories is not logical, at least not to me. However that is exactly what the scientists of Earth do. Obviously this leads to many false truths.
    Last edited by GrnEggsNHam; 8th September 2014 at 15:42.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to GrnEggsNHam For This Post:

Nasu (10th September 2014)

33. Link to Post #417
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GrnEggsNHam (here)
    Hi Matt!

If the inside of the earth was hollow, there would be no magnetic field, because the inner iron core generates the magnetic field of earth.
    This is a theory, as stated earlier in the thread we Terran's have not breached the crust of this planet. Just as you are requesting facts to back up the HE theory. In order to consider this argument I would need facts backing the Dynamo theory, to which you are referencing.

Supporting theories with other unproven theories is not logical, at least not to me. However that is exactly what the scientists of Earth do. Obviously this leads to many false truths.
    I don't that that is the case;
    Back to topic

34. Link to Post #418
    Thanks

Hi Matt!

Well its a theory, so we can't proof it as a fact, because we simply can't look inside the core of the earth.... but if we went along with the hollow-earth-with-holes-from-pole-to-pole theory it would be easy to proof right, because one could go right through and take pictures of it... so it would be waaay easier if those pictures would be posted here so we could settle this once and for all.
    Last edited by Skyhaven; 8th September 2014 at 20:05.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skyhaven For This Post:

Atlas (16th September 2014), linksplatinum (8th September 2014)

36. Link to Post #419
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi Matt!

Well its a theory, so we can't proof it as a fact, because we simply can't look inside the core of the earth.... but if we went along with the hollow-earth-with-holes-from-pole-to-pole theory it would be easy to proof right, because one could go right through and take pictures of it... so it would be waaay easier if those pictures would be posted here so we could settle this once and for all.
    David Rockefeller has the Admiral Byrd films locked up and put away, so someone eventually will get to them once these people are ousted.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

outerheaven (8th September 2014)

38. Link to Post #420
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

Hi Matt!

Brooks Agnew was part of an expedition being organized just recently to check just that.

The leader of organizing said expedition came down with an extremely fast acting cancer that killed him within three months.

Once you become a student of this forum you'll find that sort of thing has a tendency to occur around sensitive subjects. The other half being disinformation put out as abject certainty with basis in nothing.

I should be more specific here than what I wrote, their are polar routes over the north pole, however their are none over the south pole. The information on this kind of thing used to be easier to find, but basically the south pole specifically seems to be a no-fly zone.

also:

Last edited by noprophet; 11th September 2014 at 01:25.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

linksplatinum (8th September 2014), Nasu (10th September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst 1 11 21 25 LastLast