+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 1 11 25 LastLast

Thread: Hollow Earth?

1. Link to Post #1
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Hollow Earth?

Hello
    I have seen alot info about the earth being hollow?
    I mean is it truth? or false, i personally never went to the poles..

But why so much info about his? and that satellite pictures, are photoshoped to cap the pole entrances.

BUT.. i i went to there, by helicopter i would see and prove that its not hollow right?
    if yes, why videos talking about it? if its something obvious?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MiguelQ For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (9th April 2011), loveandgratitude (18th May 2011), Michelle Marie (29th January 2018), Platinum (7th April 2011), Sunny-side-up (22nd January 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Hollow Earth?

-----------------

These are videos showing melting glaciers. I'm a mountaineer, and have seen plenty of strangely shaped half-melted crevasses and bergschrunds, which is exactly what these look like.

http://google.com/images?q=crevasse&...ed=0CDwQsAQwAw

Sometimes you can sleep in them. They're called ice caves, or snow caves. Climbers looking for a good place to shelter are often pleased to find them. They go down anything from 20 feet to 200 feet, or horizontally maybe 5-20 feet.

The person who made this video may not have any idea how large the Earth is. Even our deepest mines and oil wells (and underground bases) just literally scratch what is like the thin skin on a REALLY large apple.

We've never been below that 'skin'. We've never been deeper below the surface than planes fly above it.

Conclusion: two little holes in a mountainside somewhere don't mean that the Earth is hollow...
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th July 2010 at 23:06.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (28th October 2014), Benimal (3rd December 2015), D-Day (2nd May 2011), Davidallany (10th April 2011), g.k.r (18th April 2011), Michelle Marie (22nd January 2016), Nasu (27th February 2023), nomadguy (22nd January 2016), Sunny-side-up (22nd January 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

It always made me wonder about hollow earth "theory":
    We know about "vile vortices" that seems to connect "realities" (icosahedron pattern in earth sphere: bermuda triangle, japans devil's triangle etc"
    What if those people that claim to have entered "inner" earth really went through the vortex to another "earth"?
    It's like describe in purely 3d terms something like this :

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luke For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (9th April 2011), Michelle Marie (29th January 2018), Nasu (27th February 2023), Sunny-side-up (22nd January 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

The thing is.. Planets can be all of them artificial / made.
    With hitech devices, so who knows what is outhere.. and phobos is thought to be artificial too.

Some Claim NASA, is hiding the surface of antartika.
    BECAUSE there is a entrace hole?

Have anyone ever went there at all with real pictures or something? to the axis of the planet?

doing googlemaps, and i think latitude works by dividing the earth in degrees, to the top is 90 the bottom -90 degrees, the middle is 0º and half nort 45º
    but when you type 90 its out of range is that normal?

this is a expedition blog: dont know why so much effort trying to find something if it does not exist?
    http://www.ourhollowearth.com/ExpeditionUpdate.htm

Last edited by MiguelQ; 17th July 2010 at 23:46.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MiguelQ For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (9th April 2011), loveandgratitude (18th May 2011), Michelle Marie (29th January 2018), Nasu (27th February 2023), Sunny-side-up (22nd January 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

Im convicted earth is hollow, because thats the natural origin of planets, they are artificial, and if its not hollow, it would be so much mass to build.

BILL, i think this video of Alex, is mind opening this part:

makes sense to me...
    All the pictures of satellite of the POLES, have a Circle on it, why??
    Even in the JAXA japanise pictures the have the hole there, like a cap done in photoshop.

That would also explain the earthquake waves that dont pass trought

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MiguelQ For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (9th April 2011), Michelle Marie (29th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (22nd January 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MiguelQ (here)
    Im convicted earth is hollow, because thats the natural origin of planets, they are artificial, and if its not hollow, it would be so much mass to build.

BILL, i think this video of Alex, is mind opening this part:

makes sense to me...
    All the pictures of satellite of the POLES, have a Circle on it, why??
    Even in the JAXA japanise pictures the have the hole there, like a cap done in photoshop.

That would also explain the earthquake waves that dont pass trought
    i love the hollow earth idea...and the earth expansion thing, very interesting....

heres a thread i done on it a while bk....https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...nd-Olaf-Jensen

peace always
    mike

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mike1414 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (9th April 2011), Michelle Marie (29th January 2018), Nasu (27th February 2023), Sunny-side-up (22nd January 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Earth is hollow and so is every other planet because advanced beings live inside planets and come to the surface to perform spiritual ritual.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rlevan1111 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (9th April 2011), Michelle Marie (29th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (22nd January 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rlevan1111 (here)
    Earth is hollow and so is every other planet because advanced beings live inside planets and come to the surface to perform spiritual ritual.
    would you care to back up your statement?

i have to say now that i do not go in for this theory at all, having known folk that have been to north pole and south pole and can assure you there is no hole that leads to the centre of the earth from these places. also the moon stuff, well have a friend who works for the european space agency decoding signals sent back from probes, and other information gathering equiptment (from the moon as well as more further a field) and im sorry to say that there is nought in the findings that support claims mentioned on this thread.
    but i do understand this.......everyone is entitled to their own beliefs as it all makes for lifes rich fabric.
    blessings
    m

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Huh? Please give us a reference for that!

Mod comment: please do not make unhelpful or enigmatic flat statements without references. See my audio on the problems of the alternative media here:

http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Ryan_P..._July_2010.mp3

I'm not trotting out the old adage that "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence". But at least if you make an extraordinary statement, it should not be a one-liner. The members here deserve better. What we want here is debate, discussion and learning. There's nothing that can be done with your post. Do you see?

Made-up examples of how you could have made this more useful:
    • Professor Smythe from the Royal Society wrote a book about this in 1914 and it was a minor sensation in Edwardian England. Click here for a newspaper article. Sir Arthur Eddington, Director of the Cambridge Observatory at the time, wrote for the London Times: "My friend, the learned professor, was once was the possessor of a fine mind, but I fear he may have mislaid it."
    • I was visited by the Angel Gabriel and he/she told me personally.
    • MY SUSPICION is this just might be true because I had a dream about it. What do others think?
    • I heard it from someone who phoned into Art Bell in 1999, and here's an audio recording.
    • I was told this once by a JPL scientist, but he was inebriated at the time and might have been pulling my leg.

This is the kind of nonsense that makes visitors take one look at the Avalon forum and then decide to register elsewhere. Not what any of us want.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th July 2010 at 09:32.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (28th October 2014), Benimal (3rd December 2015), Darla Ken Pearce (9th April 2011), Michelle Marie (29th January 2018), Nasu (16th April 2011), Sunny-side-up (22nd January 2016), the_flyingboy (16th February 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

All a load of myth, if you are an avanced E.T. WHY LIVE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE EARTH WHEN YOU CAN LIVE MORE COMFORTABLY JUST OFF THE EARTH IN A comfortable spaceship......reality is what we want
    regards
    blue

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

Is the earth hollow? Only in romance novels , but Dyson sphere's should interest you. Scientist's, including the likes of NASA have been searching for these since the 90's as far as I know. Rumour has it, that they have found many.
    Last edited by Bryn ap Gwilym; 20th July 2010 at 11:24. Reason: spelling mistake
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bryn ap Gwilym For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (9th April 2011), Michelle Marie (29th January 2018)

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Could not the earth be etherically dimensionally hallow? We know that there exist entire civilizations that live very comfortably below the earth.

The logical linear mind cannot offer proof of this. However, Admiral Byrd is but one human who experienced just such a civilization within the earth. There are several civilizations of ancient beings who live in mountains. One of these are the Telos people who live in Mt. Shasta in the U.S. Spaceships have been seen by humans to fly right into mountains and oceans.

So when some claim that the earth is solid, they're correct. And when others claim that the earth is hallow, they too are correct.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (9th April 2011), KosmicKat (5th April 2011), Michelle Marie (29th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (22nd January 2016)

23. Link to Post #13
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

well thats funny.
    but i wont accept it as my truth, since greys are known as soulless beings, .. so, they will never get out the planets to do spiritual ritual.. and they must be in spaceships too..

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by morguana (here)
    would you care to back up your statement?

i have to say now that i do not go in for this theory at all, having known folk that have been to north pole and south pole and can assure you there is no hole that leads to the centre of the earth from these places. also the moon stuff, well have a friend who works for the european space agency decoding signals sent back from probes, and other information gathering equiptment (from the moon as well as more further a field) ....
    m
    Oh okay, that was my doubt, if anyone had ever been there and see the HOLE possibility... because satellites all of them HIDE that part on the center.. and you can see a "circular indeed regions"

Also assuming out planet coordinates are measured by dividing the planet in 180 degrees, that makes 90º up and 90º down.. if you go to google and type 90º north it will get out of the map.. :S

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MiguelQ For This Post:

25. Link to Post #14
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

well thats funny.
    but i wont accept it as my truth, since greys are known as soulless beings, .. so, they will never get out the planets to do spiritual ritual.. and they must be in spaceships too..

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Oh okay, that was my doubt, if anyone had ever been there and see the HOLE possibility... because satellites all of them HIDE that part on the center.. and you can see a "circular indeed regions"

Also assuming out planet coordinates are measured by dividing the planet in 180 degrees, that makes 90º up and 90º down.. if you go to google and type 90º north it will get out of the map.. :S
    I don't know if I would be certain of google coordinates any more concerning true north and so on; every night I go outside I am amazed where the moon resides from one 24 hour period to the next. I think it has shifted a bit but I am not technical minded. Just mho.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tuza For This Post:

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Seriously, what kind of stuff you think earth is made of?
    Have you considered how strong need to be material to keep it all together?
    Have you considered that hollow earth with pierced top/bottom would behave like empty eggshell?
    And what about gravity? (current "iron core" theory have many leaps of faith, but at least take that into consideration)

Byrd saw something when he went over the pole. Might be. He might have flown somewhere else, sure. But is hollow earth a necessary to explain his story? "Fold-space Earth" is as good explanation, plus it might be explanation for strange things happening on other icosa nodes/vile vortices
    At least that make more sense to me than "hollow earth"
    Last edited by Luke; 20th July 2010 at 13:09.

28. Link to Post #16
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

Quote Posted by SaiCO (here)
    Seriously, what kind of stuff you think earth is made of?
    Have you considered how strong need to be material to keep it all together?
    Have you considered that hollow earth with pierced top/bottom would behave like empty eggshell?
    And what about gravity? (current "iron core" theory have many leaps of faith, but at least take that into consideration)

Byrd saw something when he went over the pole. Might be. He might have flown somewhere else, sure. But is hollow earth a necessary to explain his story? "Fold-space Earth" is as good explanation, plus it might be explanation for strange things happening on other icosa nodes/vile vortices
    At least that make more sense to me than "hollow earth"
    Hmm..........are cells solid? Even the most dense, heavy matter is predominantly hollow space, only it's vibration gives it it's mass and density. If this happens on the micro why not the macro? As Above, So Below....

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Cells are solid/liquid/gaseous. Egg is one big cell at the beginning btw.
    Heavy matter is not a "hollow" one too .. there are spaces created by forces, never something hollow, though you might get bad ideas from stupid "planetary model of atom" still taught at some schools.
    You can talk about structural shape, the nodes caused by interacting forces but never hollowness. You can make a structural shape like "buckyball", though there is radius/thickness ratio to consider along many other design problems.

What materials should you use to build hollow sphere with shell thickness of 40-200 km and mean diameter of about 6300 km? that's about the ratio of ostrich shell/radius. How many meteorites to break it up? not to mention constant tidal forces and other forces associated with travelling on spaceship earth through universe

And still you need to prove all those guys that used seismic waves to determine earth makeup down to outer core wrong

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (9th April 2011)

31. Link to Post #18
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

Saico, and . you dont know ALIEN technology
    Myself, i would think for alien to build artificial THINGS like planets, its better to be just a shell than all the sphere filled up with matter, that more difficult, so why not?
    And of course it must be tick okay, to support all those forces... but the truth is.. is there profs? I DONT KNOW.. it even could be underwater doors, that right now have water :s
    Or perhaps the ice caps are above the entrance..
    WE JUST DONT KNOW!

32. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

I'm hesitant to jump into this one as the energy seems a little combative, but jump I must. There is a book 'The Smoky God' about a Norwegian father and son whose boat was supposedly inadvertently pulled by the currents into the inner earth where they spent quite a few years. Do I believe it?!? Yes and no. I find it hard to believe the Earth is hollow, but perhaps we are talking another dimension here. Just a thought. It has always been alleged that Admiral Byrd on one of his expeditions to the poles, radioed back that he had found another world and it was tropical. Again, perhaps he slide into another dimension and the stargate to this dimension was or is near the poles.

Keep it light folks and stay open, Ba-ba-Ra
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (9th April 2011), Debra (11th February 2018), Nasu (27th February 2023)

34. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Saico, and . you dont know ALIEN technology
    Myself, i would think for alien to build artificial THINGS like planets, its better to be just a shell than all the sphere filled up with matter, that more difficult, so why not?
    And of course it must be tick okay, to support all those forces... but the truth is.. is there profs? I DONT KNOW.. it even could be underwater doors, that right now have water :s
    Or perhaps the ice caps are above the entrance..
    WE JUST DONT KNOW!
    Hi Miguel, thanks for the Tread!,

Here is a few links that will allow you to dig deeper in this concept of the Hollow Earth. Quite an interesting concept. Some authors seem to say that concept has it’ merit. There is a few other links that I remember viewing, I will try to find them.

Google Earth is not available to viewers up to a particular latitude (I can’t remember the exact degree), one is not allow to view the Artic and AntiArtica. You will probably find this answer in the following links.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Earth

http://www.ourhollowearth.com/

http://www.crystalinks.com/hollowearth.html

http://www.voyagehollowearth.com/

http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/holearth.html

http://paranormal.about.com/cs/hollo...a/aa040504.htm

http://www.theblackvault.com/wiki/in...p/Hollow_earth

And I might add the author Kryeon who talked about it and also David Hicke had his say about it. So a little research on these authors may give you what you are searching for.

All my blessings.

Deega
    Last edited by Deega; 21st July 2010 at 16:42.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (9th April 2011), karelia (8th February 2011), Nasu (16th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 1 11 25 LastLast