+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst 1 10 20 25 LastLast

Thread: Hollow Earth?

1. Link to Post #181
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

Default Re: Hollow Earth?

Quote Another early reference to the hollow earth has given it one of its mythical names. The land to the north or Hyperborea was a place where the god Apollo traveled to once or twice a year. Some feel this has something to do with the similarities between Norse Mythology and that of Greece and Rome. This is the reason many refer to the hollow earth as Hyperborea. The word boreal means norther climate. Also interesting is the modern sect of Lemurians who live in Mt. Shasta, California. They believe that Mt. Shasta is a Hollow Earth entrance. Many believe Shasta to be the "throat chakra" of the world as well.
    I think all this old ancient Mythology- folklore, of fairies, elves, giants,gods etc..isn't just 'made up' their are reasons and mysteries behind it all. I tend to think these being are from a other dimension..the 4th or 5th dimension. The hollow earth theory has just too many problems with it..and even if true then how would it support life is a totally new topic in and of itself..the possibility of life there is just near impossible.
    Almost every civilization does talk about the hallow earth, from the Budapest temples calling it Shang Gru La to the folklore in Ireland.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

Cartomancer (25th December 2011), Nasu (27th February 2023)

3. Link to Post #182
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,744 times in 4,314 posts

I think folks lose credibility when they start talking "hallowed earth". I think the thread began with the correct ascertion, that there are "vast hollowed areas".
    It's weird you guys are talking hyberboreans and Mt Shastans. I will say this, Billy Meier was told that the folks known as the Hyperboreans moved to an underground area in Florida, and then picked up and settled in what is now Mt. Shasta.
    Last edited by DNA; 25th December 2011 at 11:52.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

5. Link to Post #183
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

There's still a lot of debate on how credible Billy Meir really is. I'm of mixed thoughts there. But I don't want to turn this thread into another is he/isn't he. I'm in the process of reading a first hand account of someone that went deep inside Mount Shasta and was introduced to the people living there.
    http://www.onelight.com/telos/vishasta.html.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

7. Link to Post #184
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    There's still a lot of debate on how credible Billy Meir really is. I'm of mixed thoughts there. But I don't want to turn this thread into another is he/isn't he. I'm in the process of reading a first hand account of someone that went deep inside Mount Shasta and was introduced to the people living there.
    http://www.onelight.com/telos/vishasta.html.
    Are you reading the Legend of J.C. Brown? He wrote a story that included him going inside the mountain. There is a lot of bizarre lore in the Mt. Shasta area including the Modoc tribe. I have been researching links between the Modoc and the Prince Madoc legend of Welsh folks coming to N. America long before Columbus. There are some things about the Modoc tribe that are curious. They lived in the Shasta highlands to the east of the mountain.

For one none of them are left. They are the only tribe that fought occupation in California and were moved to Oklahoma. There all of the genetic stock of their tribe vanished and what remains today includes no Modoc genes. The Modoc had an extensive tradition of making stacked stone monuments and their structures were neater and more symmetrical than other tribes. I wonder sometimes if the legends of Mt. Shasta are true could the Modoc/Prince Madoc legend have anything to do with it?

I used to work as a field archaeologist and once found a linear series of these stacked stones that marked the sun set on the equinox using the peak of Mt. Shasta! This alignment points to the mountain and also marks the equinox-it was put in a specific place for a specific reason. In order to do this they had to find the right angle using the Mountain as a datum.

There is a place near Mt. Shasta called Castle Crags. There have been petroglyphs found there including the all seeing eye and the Star of David as well as some Norse looking characters. A famous Californian Mason named Joquin Miller spent an extensive amount of time with the Modocs and wrote a book of his experiences. He may have been the one to leave the Masonic petroglyphs at Castle Crags. All of this lends some to the mix of all the wild stories and myths of Mt. Shasta. Not to say none are true. In an interesting aside the Hearst Mansion is near Mt. Shasta is constructed of pieces of old churches and monasteries from Europe.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

DNA (26th December 2011), mojo (25th December 2011), Nasu (27th February 2023)

9. Link to Post #185
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 times in 324 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Wednesday, 21 December 2011

A lot of respectable scientists and writers believed that Earth contains vast hollowed areas.

Representation about underground towns appeared for the first time in 1946. The person to launch the rumours was Richard Shaver - writer, journalist and scientist. His incredible story about contacts with aliens living under the ground was published in Amazing Stories Magazine.
    Yes, there's a tremendous amount out there about the hollow earth. You didn't mention Admiral Byrd and the other fellow who sailed into the Hollow Earth from near the North Pole -- I think that book is called something like The Smokey Earth. On Admiral Byrd's diary, of course, we don't have any way of knowing if what we is true, do we?

And there is more. A year or two ago, while looking for information about Enki, I stumbled on an English-language site based on a French writer, Anton Parks, who believes he is the reincarnation of Enki. And he has channeled a lot of information, some of which had been translated on this site. He has written two books, I believe as novels, but based on his "memories," and Gerry Zeitlin, whose site this is, has translated them, or some of them. There is a great deal of material, and it is fascinating.

It's been years since I read any of this. And I did communicate with Mr. Zeitlin, very briefly. I wrote him a note and asked him what ever happened to Enki (my eternal question). He said that was his question too, but that in general no one ever asked it. And we communicated a little bit. Unfortunately, he also said that he had stopped working on this material, because he had come to be unsure about the quality of the information from Anton Parks is. So, there is that caveat. But if you can get the materials, and are interested in this stuff, it's a great read! And I think, but I'm not sure, it might fit together nicely with the Earth's history as presented by Robert Morningsky.

Here is a sample page, and let me try out <ibed>. Oh, I forgot to mention, in these books, there is either an underground, or an alternative dimension, or maybe both? Not sure.

And as you will see, there are at least two books: Volume I: Le Secret des Etoiles Sombres (The Secret of the Dark Stars), Anton Parks, Nouvelle Terre: 2005, 2007, and Volume II: Ádam Genisiš (Ádam Genisiš), Anton Parks, Nouvelle Terre, 2007.

This is from http://www.zeitlin.net/EndEnchantment/Secrets.html.

This content is NOT on the Avalon server. Source of content is: http://www.zeitlin.net/EndEnchantment/Secrets.html
    This content is NOT on the Avalon server. Source of content is: http://www.zeitlin.net/EndEnchantment/Secrets.html
    Last edited by etm567; 26th December 2011 at 02:36. Reason: clarity, then to add URL

10. The Following User Says Thank You to etm567 For This Post:

Cartomancer (26th December 2011)

11. Link to Post #186
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

I just saw this video which at the beginning doesn't seem to go anywhere but I stayed with it, after analyzing several old maps and their authors, little by little a common theme appears....
    This, to me, seems even more credible that the stories of explorers that were never validated, the fact that explorers of older times were able to map unknown regions of the world and the maps were published for others to use...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

Atlas (27th August 2014), D-Day (15th January 2012), Nasu (15th January 2012), Thrasher1218 (15th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #187
    Thanks

People often ask,
    "Why must the Earth be hollow and why must there be a hole at each pole?"

This is a fair question, one which we can answer easily enough... yes, using science.

I highly suggest / advise taking the time to read the full article before posting. There is a lot of scientific information, infra-red photos, weather photos from the poles of Saturn, Venus and Earth. Not that I don't think many don't already know that these planets are hollow, but this is a lot of interesting information and provides for interesting conversation topic. Plus good stuff for those still on the fence. Also information on HyperBorea, and a lot of other interesting information on many related topics. Polar Orbit charts for satellites. etc.

Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction ~ The Hollow Earth, Hollow Planets and Gravitational Anomalies.

Here's an Excerpt concerning gravity:

Gravity - Modern Enigma or Inconvenient Truth?
    August 21, 2010
    Source

The linchpin to the molten core model of the earth is the current reigning theory of gravity.

http://www.spacetelescope.org/images/heic0612c/

I stress the word 'theory' here because that is all it amounts to, and a poor example of one at that.

Allow me to explain.

According to modern scientific understanding, because of the gravitational pull on all matter which comprises the earth, the deeper one goes into the earth's crust, the greater the pressure due to the cumulative effect of more and more matter above the point of reference (much like deep sea diving).

It is a fair assumption I suppose.

As the pressure grows, so too does the temperature, which increases up to a point that the rocks and other minerals liquefy. As you progress even deeper, the pressures become so intense that the core itself becomes a super-heated, incredibly dense solid mass of metal (cue applause for the marvels of the modern scientific mind!)

Much like a religion gone terribly wrong, on the surface everything seems to work out nicely and everyone gets an 'S' for satisfactorily playing together.

If, however, you dig a bit deeper, you find a debris field of discarded and annoying evidence which stubbornly will not fit into this utopia of modern scientific explanation.

Shall we examine a few?

The Kola borehole
    The deepest hole drilled into the crust of the earth is located at the Kola Peninsula in Murmansk Russia and extends down 12,262 meters (7.6 miles).

Earth scientists had a very precise agenda of pressures, temperatures and rock compositions they expected to encounter with each new depth as they drilled. Instead, they found that they were wrong on nearly all accounts as the Kola borehole produced one surprise after another.

It was so astonishing that one scientist commented,
    'Every time we drill a hole we find the unexpected. That's exciting, but disturbing.'
    And a science reporter remarked:
    'Kola revealed how far from truth scientific theory can roam.'

Anomalous acceleration of Pioneer probes 10 & 11
    As Pioneer probes 10 & 11 near the outer reaches of opposite ends of our solar system, they are slowing down each at an equal, albeit unexpected rate.

Scientists, upon examination of this startling evidence are forced to throw up their hands and confess ignorance of the underlying mechanism at work (a.k.a. gravity).

Ultra-short-period planets
    WASP-18b is a planet roughly 10 times the mass of Jupiter which completes an orbit around its sun in less than one earth day.

Due to the immense gravitational tidal forces exerted on WASP-18b from its close proximity to its sun, its orbit should have degraded until it collided with the star millions of years ago.

This unexpected behavior has astrophysicists and astronomers exclaiming "Perhaps we really are missing some key bit of physics!"

Precession of a pendulum during a solar eclipse
    The Allais effect or the precession of the plane of oscillation of a pendulum during a solar eclipse is but one of many anomalous observations and readings made during solar eclipses which seem to somehow alter the otherwise 'normal' gravitational flux experienced by an observer on the surface of earth.

A satisfactory explanation has yet to be offered by the scientific community.

Tamarack mine experiment
    In an effort to measure the convergence of the earth's gravitational field, two 4,250 foot steel cables were lowered into a mine shaft, each having a weight on the end. Instead of converging, it was discovered the cables actually diverged from each other.

The results of the experiment translated to the earth having a center of gravity some 4000 miles out in space!

No matter how many times this experiment was repeated, each time taking great care to rule out interference by pesky variables, the results were markedly different from those obtained when applying mainstream models for gravitation.

Einstein's cosmic 'fudge factor', the Lambda Coefficient
    Einstein's most accomplished work, his theory of general relativity, was so deficient in describing the effects of gravity by his own admission, that he introduced a 'fudge factor' or lambda coefficient into his equations to cause them to more accurately conform to observable reality.

We still herald general relativity as the opus magnum of science when it comes to our collective ability to define the mechanics of gravity.

Why then did Einstein refer to lambda as the 'biggest blunder' of his life?
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 24th January 2012 at 23:41.
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

14. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (21st February 2012), bennycog (24th January 2012), Black Panther (21st February 2012), Calz (24th January 2012), Carmen (24th January 2012), Cartomancer (21st February 2012), ceetee9 (21st February 2012), christian (24th January 2012), dan33 (24th January 2012), EnergyGardener (21st February 2012), Eric J (Viking) (24th January 2012), gardunk (24th January 2012), gripreaper (25th January 2012), mab777 (24th January 2012), modwiz (24th January 2012), moontime (24th January 2012), Nasu (27th February 2023), ponda (24th January 2012), sunflower (24th January 2012), The One (21st February 2012), Timreh (24th January 2012)

15. Link to Post #188
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (21st February 2012), Calz (24th January 2012), conk (24th January 2012), crosby (24th January 2012), dan33 (24th January 2012), Lazlo (24th January 2012), ThePythonicCow (24th January 2012)

17. Link to Post #189
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

Hollow Earth Revealed- Series

all the things i been hearing about like human origin-civilization lived on planet earth or the real science but it doesn't give me chills as Hollow Earth theory, World within World and advance beings lived on that world for thousand of years under the surface. this will blow our sock off and people will explode if this is true that we being lied to.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

crosby (24th January 2012), dan33 (24th January 2012), fifi (22nd February 2012), Nasu (27th February 2023)

19. Link to Post #190
    Thanks

Curious as I just finished an article that claimed the auroras were from inside the Earth and not a result of CME's? Great article thank you!!!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to gardunk For This Post:

Nasu (27th February 2023)

21. Link to Post #191
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

thanks dreams in digital,this is a great subject and the main link provided is a great and comprehensive site.
    It makes me woder if the sun is hollow ???

hollow things, such as eggs, soap bubbles, insect bodies on the small scale, or bigger things like cars, ships, buildings etc. are so stable because they are hollow...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

23. Link to Post #192
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,627 times in 32,796 posts

------

(Mod Hat on -- sort of )

I just changed the thread title from Hard Scientific Evidence for Hollow Earth, Hollow Planets, Gravity Anomalies
    to
    Hard Scientific Evidence for Gravity Anomalies.

The data in the opening post (which was interesting!) has absolutely nothing to do with theories about Hollow Planets or a Hollow Earth. Gravity Anomalies -- yes.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (25th January 2012), Atlas (28th October 2014), Cartomancer (21st February 2012), dan33 (24th January 2012), Nasu (27th February 2023), Yoda (24th January 2012)

25. Link to Post #193
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

I was also going to add that in an electric universe situation..with gravity as a PUSH, not a pull....

...and with an aether...which, on the subject of....Einstein recanted and said his math would not work unless there WAS an aether. He did this 15 or so years after relativity...and that he introduced a unified field theory that was engineerable, at a Russian gathering in 1927. See Walter Gerlach's works and that of Gabriel Kron.

well...then the pendulum is going to act as funky as it did during eclipses..ie SPEED UP....and that the two lines dropped down the mineshaft are GOING to push away from each other.

The evidence ended up showing that there is an aether and that gravity is a push, not a pull.

Oh yes, Einstein admitted that he may have got the sign wrong, which is that gravity is push not a pull. Which is what he meant by that comment.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Cartomancer (21st February 2012), Cottage Rose (25th January 2012), dan33 (24th January 2012), JRS (25th January 2012), mountain_jim (21st February 2012), Nasu (27th February 2023), ThePythonicCow (24th January 2012)

27. Link to Post #194
    Thanks

Uh Bill, the article though is about Hollow Planets and Hollow Earth. I only posted the snippet concerning gravity anomalies, because that was one of the more interesting points of the extensive article specially for those of us that are already comfortable with the earth being Hollow. Personally I don't think leaving it with Gravity Anomalies is an appropriate title. Specially considering the article subject, and the first picture in the original post is of Saturn Indicating the holes at the poles. So, if you would be so kind to re-adjust it, I would be happy to include in my original post some of the stuff concerning the Hollow Earth and planets. If that would make it more appropriate?

The main site is an extensive and wonderful resource for all sorts of things, it's a Online Library called Biblio Techa Pleyades.

For those interested in checking out the main site that are unfamiliar with it:
    Click Here.

If you want to check out more on their collection of information and articles on The Hollow Earth
    Click This Link to go to the page on The Hollow EarthThere are a lot of articles , videos etc.

Eta: I wanted to add this article link, as it's very interesting and is filled with more scientific and Geophysical facts about the Hollow Earth.
    Geophysical Facts About Hollow Earth ~ By Dr. R. W. Bernard, B.A., M.A., Ph.D.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 25th January 2012 at 01:14. Reason: To add another interesting link.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Cartomancer (21st February 2012), dan33 (24th January 2012), Nasu (27th February 2023)

29. Link to Post #195
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

http://www.npiee.org/

"The North Pole Inner Earth Expedition is the Greatest Expedition in the History of the World!"

Scientific Project Director – Dr. Brooks Agnew

Click image for larger version

Name:	Brooks Agnew.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	131.9 KB
ID:	13987

Hollow Earth / Inner Earth Expedition Update 2011 on Coast to Coast AM

Date: 04-04-11
    Host: George Noory

Remember Who You Are!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

Cartomancer (21st February 2012), Nasu (27th February 2023)

31. Link to Post #196
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Check out the early theories of Alexander Von Humboldt. He espoused the existence of at least hollows in the earth at each pole due to the way the magnetic field behaves. Later in his career he recanted his theories but there is a lot that suggests he backed off in order to keep it a secret. This may be one of the largest secrets ever kept.

Also interesting is the book "A Journey to the Center of the Earth" by Jules Verne. This book and others of his may have been revealing occult secrets in the manner that Hollywood and the media does today. Many secret societies and occult groups feel that for any ritual or plan to work that they have to be honest about it. It seems that writing a novel or producing a cheesy movie is a way to inform and be honest. Given Humboldt's theory and the work of Verne the Hollow Earth may indeed be a reality. (plus the interesting info that Dreamsindigital has provided thank you).

I find Steven Sindoni an interesting presenter but don't agree with most of his analysis. I enjoy his movies a lot and he is a really nice guy.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

33. Link to Post #197
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

It appears some of the Brooks Agnew vids were deleted from the account already listed on Avalon due to copyright infringment, so I thought I would post this grouping with C2C. He says some very interesting things about strange anomalies and his scientific views. He seems to be very open to other means of knowing and yet demands proof.

2012 & North Pole ~ Hollow Earth Expedition

34. Link to Post #198
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

I'm totally excited about the Hollow Earth Expedition being fully funded and in place for next year. To go where no man has gone before, except covert operative nuclear submarines, and black op's stellar technology spacecraft!

35. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

A Simple Human (25th June 2012), Abhaya (25th June 2012), bennycog (25th June 2012), Cartomancer (26th June 2012), crosby (26th June 2012), danceblackcatdance (25th June 2012), Debra (25th June 2012), GCS1103 (27th June 2012), jagman (25th June 2012), jjjones (25th June 2012), Maia Gabrial (25th June 2012), spiritguide (25th June 2012), Unified Serenity (25th June 2012), WhiteFeather (25th June 2012)

36. Link to Post #199
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Here is another good interview with Brooks -relating to this expedition - by Henrik Palmgren at Red Ice Radio. This is a link to the first hour:

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-111227.php

I am also fascinated by his references to the story of Olaf Jansen who claimed to have ventured by mistake into hollow earth as a fisherman with his father - at the age of 19. The account on this blog is pretty substantial and worth the read http://smokygod1.blogspot.se/.

And of course, the famous Fram expedition raised by Fridtjof Nansen. Although Nansen published six volumes to support a theory that land masses were unlikely within the Arctic Ocean, there is a cloud of mystery as to what really occurred during the voyage - indeed whether the voyage was raised on the story by Olaf Jansen.

I think from memory that both Brooks Agnew and also Dean Dominic de Lucia - in another interview with Red Ice http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-111204.php each discuss these links - and evidence to suggest that royal families of Europe are quite aware of the Hollow Earth kingdom.

Seafarers and explorers from Scandinavia are a formidable bunch.
    Last edited by Debra; 25th June 2012 at 17:57.

37. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

A Simple Human (25th June 2012), Cartomancer (26th June 2012), crosby (26th June 2012), jjjones (25th June 2012), kathymarie (27th June 2012), Maia Gabrial (25th June 2012), Nasu (27th February 2023), Unified Serenity (25th June 2012), WhiteFeather (25th June 2012)

38. Link to Post #200
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Idk what you might think of this, but aren't all those countries stationed in Antarctica doing just that? Exploring the openings to inner Earth? There's a massive structure over the center (imo) to keep prying eyes from "googling" their activities. Several years ago, I found a strange shaped opening leading under that dome, but I can't find it anymore.... It's a no fly zone. No one can just land on the island by boat or plane and start to explore. The curious are just kept away....
    Anyway, I get the feeling that they've been exploring the inner Earth for awhile now.... just not telling the main stream public...

39. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

A Simple Human (25th June 2012), Cartomancer (26th June 2012), crosby (26th June 2012), Debra (27th June 2012), jjjones (25th June 2012), kathymarie (27th June 2012), Nasu (27th February 2023), Rantaak (25th June 2012), WhiteFeather (25th June 2012), Wind (26th June 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst 1 10 20 25 LastLast