Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst 1 8 18 25 LastLast

Thread: Hollow Earth?

1. Link to Post #341
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Hollow Earth?

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)

alright, I give up: please tell us why we're all idiots for not having grasped the subtle humor here.
    You can't have too many people of below average anything. Average is average. 50% above, 50% below.

It's a self-referential joke because most people read it and then nod sagely and agree. But the statement is deliberately meaningless. The joke is on the people who think the statement means something. And because the apparent meaning of the joke is that too many people are unintelligent, the joke makes its own point.

It seemed pertinent to this thread.

I used to tell people in discussions that "the problem is that half the people in the world are below average". The reactions, usually with some delay, ranged from how profound to confusion.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tantauri For This Post:

Atlas (22nd August 2013), Mike (22nd August 2013)

3. Link to Post #342
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

The earth used to be flat...then it became round...then it had a hole in it...and now it's all an illusion...I wonder what the average person thinks of that?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

johnf (23rd August 2013), Mike (22nd August 2013), Ultima Thule (23rd August 2013)

5. Link to Post #343
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,816 times in 4,349 posts

There is a lot of truly wild misinterpretations here about the notion of an 'inner earth', and interior suns etc on this thread, quite as Bill correctly pointed out. But this has served to throw the topic right out of kilter, clouding people’s perceptions and 'belief' mechanisms. The upshot of this is disillusionment, and ridicule.

Onaweh demonstrates with his material (above) how the inner earth should actually be viewed, which I tried to interpret on page 2 (I think)...

To get a clearer understanding, one must read this 'must read', on the topic, from Britain's foremost UFO investigator, who here shares his massive database of accumulated information on the subject of alien bases, and physical face-to-face encounters (not abductions) with ETs, with the overall tone that various ET groups are based, and for many years have been located, right here on earth, beneath our feet. And he doesn't hypothesize about shadowy caves under the ground occupied by goblins and fairies etc, but actually highlights human experiences and recorded encounters of enormous underground structures, and even Cities. This is the inner earth. Read it now, one of the most incredible and detailed books ever written on the subject:

Alien Base: By Timothy Good

As far as I have personally learned, and studied, and can understand about the subject of inner earth, this is it:

-The physical earth that we are standing on is solid. Solid to the core… In that the physicality that we can perceive in our physical world, it is solid. Period. Our science proves that.

-Physically, beneath our feet, yes, there are many hollow spaces in the crust. Some probably are occupied, not only by humans (ie military DUMBs), but extra-terrestrials also. Physical ETs that operate in our own dimension. Not all of these are 'benevolent'. Some of these bases/complexes are several miles down into the crust. But they are physical, and in the physical space/time of Earth that we perceive (and could, via tunnel systems or drilling be tangibly reached and discovered).

-But nested behind that physicality of earth that we understand, there are other dimensions. Other expressions of Earth that exist alongside, behind, beyond, ours. We cannot access those dimensions with any current technology/metaphysical understanding that 'mainstream' science acknowledges (or understands).

-These spaces are physical also, in that if you could transport yourself there you would experience physicality much as you do now. You would need a way, first of all, to raise your spiritual vibration, and that of your physicality, to get there. But there are naturally occurring doorways/portals where this process is more easily achievable – and perhaps, the poles are just one instance of this. For example, an object floating on the water would have difficulty dipping beneath the surface (into the underwater realm) because of its buoyancy. But introduce a vortex, open a plughole, where the water spins and evacuates downwards, the object, following that vortex, could then descend and literally be sucked under, into what lies beneath. That is a simple analogy of these energy vortices, that could effectively (temporarily) alter one's frequency and transport one into these other dimensional spaces. And the vortices have guardians protecting them: not any tom, dick, and harry, can wander through (such as, a scientific arctic expedition, evidenced in Bill’s photos, which seem to prove that there is no such 'opening' at the pole.)

-Civilizations, greater and far older than our own, do exist in these interior areas, they have for centuries, millennia. A great number of reported UFOs come from these bases and settlements deep below the surface and from behind the veil of our physicality, down there where the rules that we identify with up here do not apply, such as heat of the mantle, volcanism, seismology or unstable tectonics. They live in a perfectly safe and stable environment, a dimensional pocket, which they control and have engineered for their purposes.

-And it is heated, lit, by what could be mistaken for an inner sun, which is kind of like a manifestation of the central sun of the universe, ie a cosmic, divine light, on which they nourish themselves, their ecosystem, and even power their technology. I do not believe it is a 'star' in the sense that we would understand a star as being a stellar object, and again nor is it any kind of phenomenon that we could detect/perceive in our more coarse fabric of dimensionality up here.

-Thus the inner earth does exist, it is inside our physical earth but far more than that, it is (hidden) inside another dimension.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Fred Steeves (22nd August 2013), Jackson (29th August 2013), johnf (23rd August 2013), Mike (22nd August 2013), mountain_jim (22nd August 2013), Nasu (27th February 2023), onawah (22nd August 2013), Ultima Thule (23rd August 2013)

7. Link to Post #344
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,360 times in 440 posts

this underground dudes sure like a hot sauna

Geothermal gradient is the rate of increasing temperature with respect to increasing depth in the Earth's interior. Away from tectonic plate boundaries, it is about 25°C per km of depth (1°F per 70 feet of depth) in most of the world.[1] Strictly speaking, geo-thermal necessarily refers to the Earth but the concept may be applied to other planets. The Earth's internal heat comes from a combination of residual heat from planetary accretion, heat produced through radioactive decay, and possibly heat from other sources. The major heat-producing isotopes in the Earth are potassium-40, uranium-238, uranium-235, and thorium-232.[2] At the center of the planet, the temperature may be up to 7,000 K and the pressure could reach 360 GPa.[3] Because much of the heat is provided by radioactive decay, scientists believe that early in Earth history, before isotopes with short half-lives had been depleted, Earth's heat production would have been much higher. Heat production was twice that of present-day at approximately 3 billion years ago,[4] resulting in larger temperature gradients within the Earth, larger rates of mantle convection and plate tectonics, allowing the production of igneous rocks such as komatiites that are not formed anymore today.[5]

8. Link to Post #345
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

I guess we can differentiate 'hollow' Earth from 'inner' Earth

In my view, hollow Earth is a fabulous tale of an inside state of the matter which might be richer and more surprising than one would expect.

I always knew that whatever was inside the Earth, it was hot enough to prevent any approach just by acknowledging the magma that comes out of a volcano.

So I went the Inner Earth way which I interpret as all that is subterranean, meaning under the surface of the Earth, ie lost underground cities, DUMBs, caves, etc...

I'll be happy to discuss this inner Earth but I can't say much about the Hollow Earth except that, in my opinion, it's a multidimensional concept of some kind.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Jake (22nd August 2013), johnf (23rd August 2013), Mike (23rd August 2013)

10. Link to Post #346
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,609 times in 20,703 posts

I think Star Mariner summed up the common misconceptions on this subject pretty well.
    (By the way, I am a she, not a he.)

There is more about the discovery of Dr. F. Bruce Russell
    (as mentioned in my post #128 with Tyberonn's message, following)here:
    http://s8int.com/page16.html
    and here:
    http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0107/giants.html

(
    Quote Question to Metatron: Is the cave reportedly discovered by Dr. F. Bruce Russell an actual event? Did it occur? He spoke of finding mummies of 9-foot men with red hair and geometric symbols.

Metatron: The cave was found and does exist. There are many discoveries of what you term giants all over the planet. The ones found in Nevada and California are of the Atlantean tall race of golden skin and often with blond or reddish hair. The golden race of Atlantis were typically 9 to 12 feet in height. The Ayrians of Atlantis were Caucasian in appearance and between 5 and 6 feet in stature, as were the red race of Og that became known as the the Native Americans, the Mayan, Iroquois and many others are of Atlantis in root."

It sounds like this may have been a legitimate discovery which the Smithsonian got hold of and consequently hid from the public, since it would have turned all theories of mainstream archeology upside down.

And in case you missed it, Tyberonn also mentioned Admiral Byrd's experience in that message briefly:
    Quote Time travel has occurred in both your future and past. Although there are instances in which people have temporarily passed into different time holograms, there are very few cases where the transition was permanent. Your Admiral Byrd did in fact temporarily view a very real passing into a different time epoch during his polar flight.
    Last edited by onawah; 22nd August 2013 at 18:22.
    Each breath a gift...

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Atlas (22nd August 2013), Mike (23rd August 2013)

12. Link to Post #347
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

In case you guys missed it, Admiral Byrd's diary was debunked by Dennis Crenshaw.

Here is what Byrd allegedly wrote in his secret diary quoting the Ariani master:

'Yes, my son,' replied the Master, 'the dark ages that will come now for your race will cover the Earth like a pall, but I believe that some of your race will live through the storm, beyond that, I cannot say. We see at a great distance a new world stirring from the ruins of your race, seeking its lost and legendary treasures, and they will be here, my son, safe in our keeping.

And now compare with this video:

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Mike (23rd August 2013), Nasu (27th February 2023)

14. Link to Post #348
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,745 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    The earth used to be flat...then it became round...then it had a hole in it...and now it's all an illusion...I wonder what the average person thinks of that?

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (22nd August 2013), Calz (22nd August 2013), johnf (23rd August 2013), Mike (23rd August 2013), Nasu (27th February 2023), nomadguy (23rd August 2013)

16. Link to Post #349
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,609 times in 20,703 posts

Well, maybe, but to quote just one of the comments on that youtube page:
    Quote "...even if he had a real diary, the gov. would have it on classified file, NOT open to the public. Another great example of this is the explorer Meriwether Lewis from the famed Lewis and Clark expeditions. Lewis' diary has been altered and entire pages RIPPED OUT, not just falling out due to age. History channel even did an America Unearthed episode about this. Lewis' diary was full of giant skeleton reports, and other ancient American NO NO's for "establishment science."
    Quote Posted by buares (here)
    In case you guys missed it, Admiral Byrd's diary was debunked by Dennis Crenshaw.

Here is what Byrd allegedly wrote in his secret diary quoting the Ariani master:

'Yes, my son,' replied the Master, 'the dark ages that will come now for your race will cover the Earth like a pall, but I believe that some of your race will live through the storm, beyond that, I cannot say. We see at a great distance a new world stirring from the ruins of your race, seeking its lost and legendary treasures, and they will be here, my son, safe in our keeping.

And now compare with this video:
    Each breath a gift...

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Atlas (22nd August 2013), Mike (23rd August 2013)

18. Link to Post #350
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Well, maybe, but to quote just one of the comments on that youtube page:
    Quote "...even if he had a real diary, the gov. would have it on classified file, NOT open to the public. Another great example of this is the explorer Meriwether Lewis from the famed Lewis and Clark expeditions. Lewis' diary has been altered and entire pages RIPPED OUT, not just falling out due to age. History channel even did an America Unearthed episode about this. Lewis' diary was full of giant skeleton reports, and other ancient American NO NO's for "establishment science."
    Thanks onawah, I posted this earlier in this thread:

Quote Posted by buares (here)
    Quote Posted by johnf (here)
    He seems to have had an extended stay in non ordinary reality, and might have sexed the story up a bit by neglecting to describe the whole body paralysis/visionary source of the experience.
    Otherwise, perhaps he is on a whole other level
    From what I read, when Byrd returned, he reported to the military first and he was told to keep quiet about this story. A nazi secret base discovered as they had just been defeated !? I believe he had to remain silent and said only what he could.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Mike (23rd August 2013), onawah (23rd August 2013)

20. Link to Post #351
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,745 times in 32,946 posts

-------

A serious note!

Admiral Byrd's story is interesting. What happened to some of the Nazis at the end of WW II is still an open question, and it's very arguable that they had at least some pretty advanced technology (not properly or sufficiently developed to be operational for use in the war in Europe). I do not rule out Neuschwabenland as fictional.

But none of that is related to the notion of a Hollow Earth. Some of those reading and posting on this thread may need to properly understand the scale of things.

You could have part of the earth's crust riddled with DUMBs (as Colorado is, and many other parts of the US and the world): huge cities with 100,000 people (as is said to be the size of the largest Russian underground city in the Urals), all interconnected by the 'subtrans', the Mach 3-5 underground subway system which also runs from the US to Australia under the Pacific Ocean.

ALL THAT classified, high-tech world is accommodated just 1 to 5 miles below the earth's surface... while the Earth itself is 8,000 (EIGHT THOUSAND) miles in diameter. Again, the analogy is that all this is in the skin of a large apple, and is no deeper than that.

21. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (23rd August 2013), bennycog (23rd August 2013), Dennis Leahy (23rd August 2013), fifi (23rd August 2013), johnf (23rd August 2013), learninglight (23rd August 2013), Limor Wolf (23rd August 2013), Mike (23rd August 2013), Nasu (27th February 2023), onawah (23rd August 2013), peterspm (23rd August 2013), Sophocles (23rd August 2013), Ultima Thule (23rd August 2013)

22. Link to Post #352
    Thanks

-------

I notice that no-one's commented on the joke at the foot of my post #76.

Not a good sign!

Quote One of the problems with the world is that there are too many people of below average intelligence.
    I think you will be happy with this:

http://youtu.be/3r0n_8xi4Mc?t=40m50s

The whole video is worth watching...

Stavros
    Last edited by sdafnom; 23rd August 2013 at 07:50. Reason: Time frame
    Truth will not set you free. Knowledge will...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to sdafnom For This Post:

Mike (23rd August 2013)

24. Link to Post #353
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

-------

@ Agape -- no worries! I'm teasing everyone here. It's a silly thread, anyway, in my opinion, so my disruptive strategy now is to swamp it with jokes.

* Here's another joke for intellectuals, which is my favorite of all:

Did you hear about the agnostic, insomniac, dyslexic, who couldn't sleep because he was worrying about whether there was a dog?
    Ya got the cadence and verbiage on this one a little off...

" Did you hear the one about the Agnostic Dyslexic, Insomniac? ..... Lies awake all night wondering whether there is a Dog.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Mike (23rd August 2013)

26. Link to Post #354
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

I know of someone (one degree of separation) who was a critical part of the infrastructure of the operational base in McMurdo. For at least one full year. This person had opportunity to come into contact, relatively speaking, with all persons at that base - due to their appointed 'job'.

No reports of 'high strangeness' came back.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

johnf (27th August 2013), Mike (23rd August 2013), Nasu (27th February 2023), onawah (23rd August 2013), RUSirius (23rd August 2013)

28. Link to Post #355
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

http://www.collective-evolution.com/...lly-be-hollow/

"Establishing and determining a factual Geophysical model of planet Earth’s interior has been a considerable challenge for the intellectual community. Given our rapid technological advancement, one would think that determining the makeup of Earth’s core would be simple, but it’s not. Earth’s core is the most inaccessible part of our planet. Several prominent individuals have supported the hollow Earth theory, and it is no joke of a list. A number of physicists, astronomers, mathematicians and high ranking military personnel share the same belief. They share their stories through experience, research and more. There really is some mind blowing information that suggests the Earth could actually be hollow." hehe

29. The Following User Says Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

onawah (27th August 2013)

30. Link to Post #356
    United States Avalon Member Abhaya's Avatar
    Traveling year round mostly US. And Costa Rica:)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,517 times in 416 posts

As much as I love to fantasize about the hollow earth theory. This picture here doesn't look to be much in its favor.....

http://imgur.com/gallery/IcugVpr

31. Link to Post #357
    United States Avalon Member Abhaya's Avatar
    Traveling year round mostly US. And Costa Rica:)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,517 times in 416 posts

While I like many here feel this theory to be doubtful at best.

I can't help but be incredibly intrigued by it.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Abhaya For This Post:

butcherman (15th December 2013), cursichella1 (16th December 2013), jagman (15th December 2013), Jean-Marie (17th December 2013), Lifebringer (15th December 2013), Magnus (16th December 2013), meat suit (15th December 2013), meeradas (15th December 2013), Nasu (27th February 2023), Watching from Cyprus (16th December 2013)

33. Link to Post #358
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,150 times in 501 posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbAs32tNHbE

Greetings Avalonians,

This is one of seven installments on the known history of hollow earth...
    and it is the best I've seen so far. As this is most important knowledge , I wanted to share it with you all...
    If you feel this is inaccurate, that's your right...I believe it to be truth, or I would not share it.
    Comments are welcome..and conversation on the topic is encouraged ...I would especially be grateful if someone here has MORE to offer on this topic.

Blessings.

End of Line.
    If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

34. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

Chrononaut (2nd June 2014), Ecnal61 (2nd June 2014), ElfeMya (5th June 2014), ghostrider (2nd June 2014), guyres (2nd June 2014), joeecho (2nd June 2014), Matt P (2nd June 2014), Mercedes (2nd June 2014), Nasu (4th June 2014), nickc2496 (5th June 2014), Shezbeth (2nd June 2014), Star Tsar (2nd June 2014), Terra (5th June 2014), TraineeHuman (7th June 2014)

35. Link to Post #359
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

As it has been said both recently (you know who you are ) and in antiquity...

As above, so below.

In may be a stretch to some, but where the crust of our earth seems so solid in comparison to the mostly empty space of the heavens, why not too that an inner world (for example) of the earth view our upper world as mostly empty space as well?

Is the composition of the earth so different then the composition of the Universe as a whole? I am sure if one could shrink a galaxy to the size of a marble it would appear solid as well. Our perception/ perspective of a galaxy is mostly made up of 'empty space' but what if that was made from a different perception/ perspective. Could you be sure of calling one wrong and one right from your perception/ perspective alone? And if you took the other into consideration after getting a glimpse of it, could you not be still biased in your decision based on what you have been taught and perhaps peer pressure?

Projection is a projection of a projection.

(From a free-range observer)

36. Link to Post #360
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by Lefty Dave (here)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbAs32tNHbE

Greetings Avalonians,

This is one of seven installments on the known history of hollow earth...
    and it is the best I've seen so far. As this is most important knowledge , I wanted to share it with you all...
    If you feel this is inaccurate, that's your right...I believe it to be truth, or I would not share it.
    Comments are welcome..and conversation on the topic is encouraged ...I would especially be grateful if someone here has MORE to offer on this topic.

Blessings.

End of Line.
    Will watch it right now...found some precious time.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Lefty Dave (2nd June 2014), Matt P (2nd June 2014), Nasu (4th June 2014), Shezbeth (2nd June 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst 1 8 18 25 LastLast