1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,179 times in 32,903 posts

Default Re: Hollow Earth?

Quote Posted by Deega (here)

Google Earth is not available to viewers up to a particular latitude

Maybe we need Google Hollow Earth.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

g.k.r (18th April 2011), Nasu (27th February 2023), nomadguy (22nd January 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Hi Bill,

Yes, it would be great, though impossible yet!

I guess we would be able (more easly) to continue our quest for the unknown, this magnificient mystery of our Earth, our mother. And in so discovering, we would be able to fully discover who we are and the potential that lies in every one of us.

If I remember correctly, I have read somewhere that Google Earth was not allowed (NASA or Secret Services, I will try to find the source, and be back to this Tread !) to video the northern, and the southern part of Earth, if this is true, there is something interesting to know..., what could that be...?

All my blessings.

Deega
    Last edited by Deega; 4th April 2011 at 21:44.

4. Link to Post #23
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

My sense of humor will get me into trouble so please take it with a pinch of salt -- old saying.
    Empty vessels make the most sound.
    Is something resonates it resonates better if it has a lot of empty space to reverberate around.
    Bill said in his interview that he used to rely on intuition, and made mistakes -- intuition a good pointer but it needs cross checking and verification from as many sources as possible.
    Artificial moon to control us?, more of the same. Any race that has the power to drag an artificial moon half way across the cosmos could control us with out the bother of doing that.
    Rational, proof, common sense is a valid way of going. Resonating/intuiting is a personal thing and not provable with out the effort of checking vigorously all possible sources.
    We have a responsibility to this forum as Bill and Morguana said,
    Regards to all points of views, even those that are wrong, been there, done it got the T shirt.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    I'm hesitant to jump into this one as the energy seems a little combative, but jump I must. There is a book 'The Smoky God' about a Norwegian father and son whose boat was supposedly inadvertently pulled by the currents into the inner earth where they spent quite a few years. Do I believe it?!? Yes and no. I find it hard to believe the Earth is hollow, but perhaps we are talking another dimension here. Just a thought. It has always been alleged that Admiral Byrd on one of his expeditions to the poles, radioed back that he had found another world and it was tropical. Again, perhaps he slide into another dimension and the stargate to this dimension was or is near the poles.

Keep it light folks and stay open, Ba-ba-Ra
    ba-ba-ra, i would be far more inclined to go with the dimentional theory, have no problem with accepting votex/'gateway' idea, infact would go one step futher to suggest that we humans are multidimentional beings, its just that we need to remember (samasati).
    hollow earth in this dimention i however do not feel is 'right', not for me anyway.

and chris totaly empathise where you are coming from
    m

6. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Hi MiguelQ,

It's quite an interesting topic, you might want to look into some testimony for yourself, plenty of fantaisies but also interesting theories. Admiral Byrd expedition: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Evelyn_Byrd

Olaf Jansen's story written in 'The smoky God' by Willis George Emerson : http://www.ourhollowearth.com/SmokyGod.htm

Nassim Haramein has also mentionned in one of his lecture (I think its the long lasting "Unified field theory" document) that according to his theory, answering the question; 'what causes the spin?' the norm would be that all planets are hollow and exception are not hollow. I can't find its lecture on youtube at the moment, but here is an images coming from his idea : http://sinequanonthebook.com/images/world-torus_1_.gif

If you look more into Nassim theories, you will find more mathematical explanation of the physic, like in "A Consideration of Torsion and Coriolis Effects in Einstein’s Field Equations", that could suggest a theory about the hollow planets.: http://www.theresonanceproject.org/r...h.html#scaling

There is also some african tales presented by Credo Mutwa that mentionned an underground city founded by the chitauli (reptilians) called 'the city of copper', where the chief of the chitauli, Jahbulon is soveirgn. Here is quotes from an interview with Credo :

'It is said, sir, the Umbaba ran away from an eastern land during a power struggle with one of his sons, and he took refuge in Central Africa, where he hides in a cave, deep underground. And it is an amazing thing, sir-it is said that under the Mountains of the Moon in Zaire is this great city of copper, of many thousands of shining buildings. There dwells the god Umbaba or Jabulon. And this god is waiting for the day when the surface of the Earth will be cleared of human beings so that he, and his children, the Chitauli, can come out and enjoy the heat of the Sun.'

Enjoy!

Namaste, Steven
    Last edited by Steven; 20th July 2010 at 23:07.

7. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Steven (here)
    Hi MiguelQ,

It's quite an interesting topic, you might want to look into some testimony for yourself, plenty of fantaisies but also interesting theories. Admiral Byrd expedition: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Evelyn_Byrd

Olaf Jansen's story written in 'The smoky God' by Willis George Emerson : http://www.ourhollowearth.com/SmokyGod.htm

Nassim Haramein has also mentionned in one of his lecture that according to his theory, answering the question; 'what causes the spin?' the norm would be that all planets are hollow and exception are not hollow. I can't find its lecture on youtube at the moment, but here is an images coming from his idea : http://sinequanonthebook.com/images/world-torus_1_.gif

If you look more into Nassim theories, you will find more mathematical explanation, like torsion fields, that could present a theory about the hollow planets.: http://www.theresonanceproject.org/r...h.html#scaling

There is also some african tales presented by Credo Mutwa that mentionned an underground city founded by the chitauli (reptilians) called 'the city of copper', where the chief of the chitauli, Jahbulon is soveirgn. Here is quotes from an interview with Credo :

'It is said, sir, the Umbaba ran away from an eastern land during a power struggle with one of his sons, and he took refuge in Central Africa, where he hides in a cave, deep underground. And it is an amazing thing, sir-it is said that under the Mountains of the Moon in Zaire is this great city of copper, of many thousands of shining buildings. There dwells the god Umbaba or Jabulon. And this god is waiting for the day when the surface of the Earth will be cleared of human beings so that he, and his children, the Chitauli, can come out and enjoy the heat of the Sun."

Enjoy!

Namaste, Steven
    Hi Steven,

In the Avalon Forum, there is a audio cast on Hollow Earth in "Continuing Search for the Truth", moderated by Helvetic, in page 11, no. 105 with Brook Agnew on Hollow Earth.

In search of a truth, we need to have all the existing datas that are available.

I didn't find my reference yet on GoogleEarth not permitted to video the Artic and Antartica, if someone has the reference, please share.

Reference found

"Here the reference that GoogleEarth is not allowed to video the North and South terrain, check in Avalon Forum "Continuing Search for the Truth", by Helvetic, in page 11, post 105, by the author Brooke Agnew in video 3, he mentions that GoogleEarth is not allowed to map the North and South territory".

So to me, I may humbly put interrogation mark and say why is that....?

All my blessings.

Deega
    Last edited by Deega; 20th July 2010 at 21:53. Reason: change

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Deega For This Post:

Debra (11th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Hi Bill,

Always searching for my source GoogleEarth not allowed to video North and South Pole. I went on Google Earth to check, from what I can see, we have true North, but the terrain under the sea is blurred, can't see much, not like we can see in other oceans of the World.

Reference found

"Here the reference that GoogleEarth is not allowed to video the North and South terrain, check in Avalon Forum "Continuing Search for the Truth", by Helvetic, in page 11, post 105, by the author Brooke Agnew in video 3, he mentions that GoogleEarth is not allowed to map the North and South territory".

So to me, I may humbly put interrogation mark and say why is that....?

All my blessings.

Deega
    Last edited by Deega; 20th July 2010 at 21:54.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Deega For This Post:

Nasu (27th February 2023)

11. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

"google Hollow Earth".....

Ok, Can I propose some silly questions? Thank you;
    • At what point does this covering we all live on end, and it gets hollow? I mean, I have been in earthquakes that were centered as deep as 60 miles.
    • Where does lava come from? We have new volcanoes coming up all the time. Surely they aren't down there madly changing the plumbing around to vector this around them, are they?
    • How much airspace is there in between, and how do we "balance" upon it? You see, if there is a vast airspace beneath us, how is it our poles remain as constant as they are? It takes a good 1,000 years (according to records) for a major pole shift to take place.
    • Why do we still have a moon? This one gets tricky. We are already pretty sure the moon is either hollow, or has large "negative masscons" (see statements from all manner of people from Ingo Swann, to carl Sagan), but if the earth is hollow too, where do we get the mass to hold the moon in orbit?

Surely, any calculations which "prove out" the current distance and orbital speed of the two bodies, will have begun with at least a known mass of the earth. Mass, not size is the issue, and right there you have a mathematical proof for either a solid, or hollow earth.

If'n I were to take a real flyer on it:
    Perhaps whatever "dimensional shift" the ships seen headed straight down then disappearing, are using, requires technology which is most effective when motion is either parallel to earth's gravity, or at right angles to the magnetic field.

And that's as close as I can get to taking this one seriously...

Fred
    Last edited by Fredkc; 20th July 2010 at 20:26.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fredkc For This Post:

Debra (11th February 2018)

13. Link to Post #29
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

from nasa:
    On a globe of the Earth, lines of latitude are circles of different size. The longest is the equator, whose latitude is zero, while at the poles--at latitudes 90° north and 90° south (or -90°) the circles shrink to a point.
    Attached Images  

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MiguelQ For This Post:

15. Link to Post #30
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

I seems to me there is a lot of spiritual death people who belief there is an Iron Core in the center of there brain!!! For does who want proof go to the North or South pole and check it your self.
    For does more conscious people who noticed that the North /South pole are never clearly photographed and always covered up just like on Google earth know what is true!!!
    Last edited by Mu2143; 20th July 2010 at 21:34.

16. Link to Post #31
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

by the way , people are asking to make people change the hour system to earth time... which makes much more sense.. for everyone and even ET

you divide the earth into angles, when you are on the 12:00pm sunlight minimum shadow it means 0º time, and this also will make local time compatible with any other global person, since there is only one single time for each place

check it here
    http://newearthtime.net/

17. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

Ok guys,i cant speak for the 3D earth,but i can tell you that on 4d and 5d anyone who is capable of remote viewing can check for themselves and see that on those realities/dimensions earth is indeed hollow and there are LOTS of things to be seen there.Now on 3D earth i am not so sure about that,but if the law of as above so bellow does apply in that case, then it would be hollow on 3D as well,just because there is no proof or physical evidence just yet doesnt meant its not true,but then again i dont know myself.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Arpheus For This Post:

19. Link to Post #33
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Quote Posted by Deega (here)
    ...GoogleEarth is not allowed to map the North and South territory"...
    And it wouldn't be the only place GoogleEarth is not allowed to show...

Namaste, Steven

20. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Surely, any calculations which "prove out" the current distance and orbital speed of the two bodies, will have begun with at least a known mass of the earth. Mass, not size is the issue, and right there you have a mathematical proof for either a solid, or hollow earth.
    Let me rephrase that to make it clearer;
    Surely, any calculations which "prove out" the fact that the current mass, distance and orbital speed of the two bodies comprise the "balance" required to be an orbit, will have begun with at least a known mass of the earth. Mass, not size is the issue, and right there you have a mathematical proof for either a solid, or hollow earth.
    1. Now one could say that, "Well if both are hollow, then this changes both sides of the equation. and you'd still have a viable orbit." and you'd be right, as far as it went.

2. But we have put 1000's of objects, of known mass, in orbit around these two bodies.
    Earth;
    Statement 1: Even though you would have changed both sides of the equation, there would still be problem. For the given mass and distance of the two objects, the speed would be wrong. That means the moon would either crash, or be slipping away much faster than the current ~1 inch per year.

Statement 2: If the earth is hollow, then the speed at which we place things in orbit around the earth would be way too high. This means there would be a high incidence of our satellites flying off into space. T'ain't happening.

Moon;
    Whole different critter!
    The moon is known to be wonky.
    If you've read Ingo Swann's book "Penetrated" you will find statements made by Carl Sagan, and several other scientists, whose findings from the late 50's and 60's led them to believe the moon actually had "negative mascons" (areas where the moon's mass was less) or were actually hollow. The book also included statements that seismic soundings of the moon confirmed it to be at least partially hollow (although I have yet to find another confirming source for this statement).

If I recall right, the Russians lost two satellites they sent to orbit the moon, in early days. They based their calculations on the moon having a homonegous mass. Untrue. Their satellites entered orbit, swung around the backside just fine, and then crashed into the near side.

Did the aliens crash'em? They didn't need to.

It turns out the moon always faces the same side towards us because it has a very unequal distribution of mass. It orbits the earth with its "heavy side" towards us, all the time. "Gravity's a b*tch". So if you base your orbital distance/speed on gravity always being the same, then your when you come to the "near side" you're either too close, or slow. Get it?

Ok, that got kinda long winded, but it still seems a clearer explanation to me. If it doesn't clear up anything for you, I could always post a great recipe for Chilli, I've been putting together.

Fred
    Last edited by Fredkc; 21st July 2010 at 18:56.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fredkc For This Post:

meat suit (9th January 2015), Nasu (27th February 2023)

22. Link to Post #35
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

but gravity may not be related to mass as we think.
    Gravity could be the product of radiation by the sun...

The moon facing earth, thats artificial, its against natural random things in nature, which is the probability of that happen, exaclty x speed rotation so it faces.. thats weird...

But how can someone calculate the mass of earth, and get that in the equation of f=m.a ? and then see if the gravity fits...
    Or..
    the distance to MOON and Earth sure are related to attraction strength... so there is a x mass for both bodies, so that can have y distance between then...
    assuming the MOON mass is known, we have solved the x mass of earth so that the distance y is known.
    y is calculated based on the LASER measurement , that is installed on the moon mirror... now how to calculate the mass of moon?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to MiguelQ For This Post:

24. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

A side note:
    The guy who actually made.. machined that mirror sitting on the moon is none other than Walt Syniewcz (Sypnevich). A friend of over 32 years. He is the guy with dark hair, on the left in this picture: http://fredsitelive.com/fun/waltnsocko.jpg

25. Link to Post #37
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

hum ok.
    but about the moon...
    if the moon is hollow, then... the density of it must change, and its mass must be different from what we think, but the thing is, the applying the equations everything fits nice, with the gravity laws...
    but if the moon is hollow then earth must be hollow too, to compensate the mass of moon, and stay in the same place, with the same force, at the same distance...

the Moon's mass is: 7.34e22Kg
    What is the size of the Moon? that way we can calculate the density of it...
    if density=mass/volume
    then: assuming moon is a sphere , assuming a smooth model.. the volume would be volume=(4pi.r3)/3
    r= 1,737.10 km

26. The Following User Says Thank You to MiguelQ For This Post:

27. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

I have a, book of explanations from Hilarion, called The Nature of Reality. Chapter 10: The Earth.The structure of earth is much different from that conceived by geologists. The earth does not have a liquid or semi-liquid core at it's center.Instead, the earth possesses a hollow core which extends from the north pole to the south pole. In this core there are people and animals that have lived there for millennia.The inhabitants of the core are different genetically from humans on the surface of the planet but they do not differ in any other way. The book goes on to speak of gravitation, animals a central sun and why the earth does not collapse inwardly upon itself. Hope you enjoy.
    Last edited by Loren; 21st July 2010 at 21:52.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Loren For This Post:

29. Link to Post #39
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

but whats proofs that books have, because speculation i also know how to do.. ehhe

30. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

i think about alot of things and i believe a lot of things are possible but this theory is one of the only theories i dismiss. I just don't believe it...needs more investigation then a hand drawn map of what they think is under the earths surface. if it were proven to be true one day my jaw would drop and id be the first one down there to check it out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 12 25 LastLast