1. Link to Post #441
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,815 times in 21,552 posts

Default Re: Hollow Earth?

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    You may be right, but if Hollow earth theory were true, how will affect that to all we are talking, just curios about how would earth behave under those circunstances in its growth.
    That question has no useful answer, sorry.

One cannot start with a bogus premise and make any useful deductions.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

betoobig (18th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th May 2017), Michelle Marie (29th January 2018), Nasu (18th May 2017), TargeT (18th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #442
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

ok darlings.. glad thats sorted then...
    so, for the purpose of this thread we must now exclude the possibility that the earth may be expanding because it could a hollow sphere....
    Last edited by meat suit; 18th May 2017 at 10:30. Reason: grammar

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th May 2017), Michelle Marie (29th January 2018), Nasu (18th May 2017)

5. Link to Post #443
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    You may be right, but if Hollow earth theory were true, how will affect that to all we are talking, just curios about how would earth behave under those circunstances in its growth.
    That question has no useful answer, sorry.

One cannot start with a bogus premise and make any useful deductions.
    Saying the earth is hollow is as bogus as saying it is not... both ore no more than theories, but ,while there is no account about the earth not being hollow, there are accounts of the hollow earth and inhabitants who have talked about it and claimed they were in there and have seen it, is there anyone who can say "i have seen the core of the not hollow earth? No. So to me is perfectly valid and my natural curiosity likes to ask the question again. How would an expandeing hollow earth behave? Can we just make this imaginary exercises even though it may be unusefull to someone?
    Hollow earth theory even has a patent on it, why? https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/t...a_hueca_22.htm
    Much love

¤=[Post Update]=¤

and it seems not only our earth is hollow but all the planets , moons and stars....
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ti...a_hueca_31.htm

¤=[Post Update]=¤

i think this is to be key point to understand the expansion/growth of our earth, so it is on topic
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th May 2017), Michelle Marie (29th January 2018), Nasu (18th May 2017), TargeT (18th May 2017)

7. Link to Post #444
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Hollow earth theory even has a patent on it, why? https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/t...a_hueca_22.htm
    Much love
    That looks like a patent for a globe, I read through that article, it was entertaining but there wasn't much actual data there. (discounting hersay)

i think this is to be key point to understand the expansion/growth of our earth, so it is on topic
    hypothetically, were the earth hollow, how thick would the "crust" be?

Do you know how deep we can look with refraction seismology?

The interior of the earth (were it hollow) would be pretty small,

We have measured 2880 KM into the crust (1789.549 miles) and we estimate the crust to be around 4000 miles thick from crust to center. That directly conflicts with every "hollow earth" account ever given...

It really does seem like the earth is most probably solid all the way through (of course there will be pockets here and there, but nothing overly large). We have a repeatable method to measure depth of solid objects, we have no evidence of a hollow earth.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th May 2017), Hervé (18th May 2017), Michelle Marie (29th January 2018), Nasu (18th May 2017)

9. Link to Post #445
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Is the Earth expanding?

If the earth is not hollow, where do all the In-Earth aliens live..?

On a scientific point there is an anomaly with seismic surveys where the readings are not being interpreted correctly.
    That being the "shadow" created by the overlap of data is believed to be an error in the data but it is possibly waves returning from around the inner circumference of the earth's core. Thereby creating a double reading which is brushed off or not understood, as no other conclusions are condoned.

Best,

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LEGOWehrmacht For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th May 2017), Michelle Marie (29th January 2018), TargeT (19th May 2017)

11. Link to Post #446
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Is the Earth expanding?

Quote Posted by LEGOWehrmacht (here)
    If the earth is not hollow, where do all the In-Earth aliens live..?
    Not only are there more dimensions than 3, but even with in this 3d dimension its very possible that we exist in "phase" with everything we can see and interact with, but there is a period of time between that existence, where we theoretically are not "there" what if something else is phased to exist in that period of time? we would never even know its there even when we are sharing the same space because we exist at different "times" (phases).

What if you could change your phase to line up with something else? Why does it have to be a "cave" are we so limited in our thinking, I mean we are already going to accept that beings live below the crust, but not the potential of different dimensions or phases of existence?

The two (solid earth / inner earth) may not be mutually exlusive if the above turns out to be correct.

Quote Posted by LEGOWehrmacht (here)
    On a scientific point there is an anomaly with seismic surveys where the readings are not being interpreted correctly.
    That being the "shadow" created by the overlap of data is believed to be an error in the data but it is possibly waves returning from around the inner circumference of the earth's core. Thereby creating a double reading which is brushed off or not understood, as no other conclusions are condoned.
    Best,
    I think you'd be surprised at how accurate they are at interpreting the data, I doubt that is the case en mass. (if it were, the anomaly would be correlated, you can't brush it off when it happens everywhere you look)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th May 2017), Michelle Marie (29th January 2018), Nasu (18th July 2017), Noelle (20th May 2017), Valerie Villars (11th February 2018), Watching from Cyprus (28th January 2018)

13. Link to Post #447
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi TargeT,

The Where do the aliens live remark was intended as a humorous one, I could have made that clearer, I wouldn't discount what you say...

I will try and find the example of the seismic survey data that I'm talking about at some point but I am strongly subscribing to the idea that if the truth is not distributed on a silver platter with a sign saying "Hi guys, this for you", the scientific community, en masse, can ignore the Eiffel Tower if it's suits their timetable.
    That's not to say that there aren't scientists who do work properly, undoubtedly there are but they are always prone to being "Out voted" by the funders and leaders etc. on new ideas.
    Take Lloyd Pye for example. He had a case for another view of Origin of the Species and was totally ignored and maligned.

That reminds me I must revisit his presentations soon, they are fantastic !

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LEGOWehrmacht For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th May 2017), Michelle Marie (29th January 2018), Nasu (18th July 2017), TargeT (20th May 2017)

15. Link to Post #448
    Croatia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This is my first post on this forum, funny it happens to be in this thread. I see divided opinions regarding if Earth is really hollow. For those skeptical of it, i wouldn't dismiss it so easily. Firstly, we can say without doubt that it is highly porous with many cavities (some spreading literally hundreds of miles) and even ocean-sized lakes on great depths. We can also confidently say there are indeed civilizations or rather groups of people (and non-people) inhabiting these undergrund realms, some highly advanced, some beast-like.

From all the research into this topic, one really gets the impression that deeper you go, higher in frequency you get, positing a question if at different distances from the core, planet exists on different vibrational levels, the very core being at the highest, of course. This model is described in a well known occult book Etidorhpa where it was described that as they descended deeper and deeper more vigorous the main character felt and there was no need for food or rest.

Funnily, similar reference to this increase of vitality with greater depth is mentioned in a book A Guide to the Inner Earth by Bruce A. Walton, quote:

Quote The April 6, 1982 issue of ‘WEEKLY WORLD NEWS’ carried an article titled, “SOVIET TESTS REVEAL THE 55-HOUR DAY!” The article records the strange discoveries of Russian speleologists-scientists who spend 71 days in one of the world’s deepest known caverns, located in the Abkhazia Mountains in the Soviet Union (i.e. or rather the former Soviet Union). After entering 8 miles into the cave, scientists reported increased vitality, less fatigue, and a natural change from normal 24-hour working-sleeping cycles to a 55-hour cycle.
    This model makes sense as we observe the universe as fractal, self-similar on all levels and we find that from the smallest atom to the biggest galaxy, zones at varying distances from the core exist on different energy levels. In many contactee books, most advanced civilizations are said to exists near the galactic core, the great central Sun within which is the mysterious "Black Vortex", a gateway between the physical and non-physical realm where the Guardians dwell. This black vortex in the center of the galaxy is spoken of both by indian spiritual teacher and astral traveler Ishwar Puri Ji and also in great length in the book My contacts with the real Space Federation by Oscar Magocsi.

Furthermore, very interesting article about the hollow Earth and the underground races was published in Vol. XIV No. 1 May-June 1958 issue of The Journal of Borderland Research and republished in the VOLUME LVIII ANNUAL FOR 2004. It is series of answers given by the ascended master Ramon Nataili giving insight into this obscure subject. I reproduce the article in it's entirety.

Quote The Underground Races

By Ramon Nataili

Vol. XIV No. 1 May-June 1958
    This communication was received through the mediumship of Mark Probert, and was apparently occasioned by a conversation between M. P. and Myself concerning the book, "Phantom of the Poles", by William Reed. Nataili was an Italian astronomer of the 16th century and has pursued the same science during his life in the astral).
    -M.L.

(Q.) Well, you do indeed live inside of a ball, as Koresh teaches, but it is not a ball or shell of dense matter but of etheric substance. Each universe creates its own ball or shell. As for space, it is unlimited.

(Q.) Yes, sir, we do (live on the exterior of a dense globe).

(Q.) No, your worlds is not an oblate sphere; it is shaped much like a top. This is a large subject.

(Q.) Yes, indeed, there are vast underground regions (caverns) that stretch from equatorial Africa to the north pole, and also to Venezuela in the southern tip, in the region north off Loreto. These caverns will explain to you the mysterious disappearance of whole races from time to time (such as the Maya or pre-Mayas). I can't give you very much now-this is a difficult communication mode for me. This is Ramon Nataili. I am going to experiment with this method of working (i.e. clairaudience.) But I'm not side stepping your questions.

(Q.) (re size of underground population) I would say several millions. Oh, yes, they are humans. Yes, there is some contact, but mainly through their secret organizations. These people as a whole are much more healthy than those of the surface.

(Q.) The reasons they entered the caverns originally, was that they discovered that the upper atmosphere was teeming with disease germs (and other harmful elements).

(Q.) These people as a whole know little or nothing about your surface life. Such knowledge is in the hands of the higher teachers.

(Q.) Yes, in some parts of the underground world people possess a high degree of culture.

(Q.) Yes, there are openings in Mexico, and one in the region of Alberta, Canada. Many of the sudden appearances of strange looking animals are explained by these facts.

(Q.) Yes, there is an opening in the region of the Bering Straits.

(Q.) Yes, it is true that surface waters, enter the earth, and this inflowing current is one of the main causes of fluctuation of the magnetic fields - the magnetic poles.

(Q.) Most of the caverns lie at 10 to 20 thousand feet below the surface. It is true that there are warm (even tropical) areas near the poles. They are walled in by ice and mountains. Yes, there is open water, and the ocean stream flows into the earth. It becomes warm from the abundant heat of the interior- it is almost boiling at some points.

(Q.) The aurora is caused by an electromagnetic phenomenon. Some caverns were destroyed when Atlantis went under.

(Q.) Yes, the story is theoretically possible. Olaf Jensen could have been carried into the interior of his boat, and most careful navigation could have emerged at the South Pole. A whole Fleet could enter the earth so far as that is concerned. I'll try to tell you more later and then you will understand better.
    There are just too many reports of alleged contact with inner-Earth people to mention here, so i'll link to just one article i find highly interesting and that is JOURNEY TO PALATKWAPI, interview with Dr. Hank Krastman.

Also worth mentioning, here is an excerpt from THEY LIVE IN THE SKY By Trevor James Constable, part of his alleged communication with Ashtar (order of the wider federation designated to oversee the current transition of the Earth). Quote:

Quote Trevor: "What is the nature of the core of our planet? Is it solid? Or is it hollow?"

Ashtar: "The center of the earth consists of matter of a density comparable to air, although it is not air. You would term it hollow in your expression. It is here that the forces of Satan dwell. Near the South Pole they emerge in their craft and circle the planet. Clumsy and primitive by our technology, their craft are still greatly advanced over yours, and they are easily able to outperform and to outmanoeuver mechanical craft of physical manufacture. They are [15] considerably faster, being capable of speeds in excess of three thousand miles per hour."
    Funnily, this is the only reference of inner-Earth people being evil. There are many references to those at the south pole being negative, but just the opposite for those at the north pole. Even in this infamouse map of the "Schlaraffenland" or "Utopia" we find names progressing from heavenly-like to hell-like from north to south pole.

I have also found interesting references from 3 unrelated sources about inner Earth people trading gold for salt.

Sources are:
    - Article "Descendants of Lemuria" from Rosicrucian Digest, May 1931
    - Beasts Men and Gods: Ferdinand Ossendowski
    - JOURNEY TO PALATKWAPI

And finally, a drawing taken from the book Rainbow City and Inner-Earth People from 1969. by Michael X.

16. Link to Post #449
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,744 times in 32,946 posts

Please, No... (not meant unkindly! ) This is the last thing we need now.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

petra (28th January 2018)

18. Link to Post #450
    Croatia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Please, No... (not meant unkindly! ) This is the last thing we need now.
    Ok then, let's focus on the surface for now

19. Link to Post #451
    United States Deactivated ZoSo925's Avatar
    Thanks

New member here, and this is my 2nd post. Bunch of topics I want to dive into but wanted to post here first.

I never heard about this Hollow Earth thing until about a year ago when I saw Corey going into all this various detail. I don't buy into the whole story of a sun or central sun..etc. Interesting enough growing up, I never believed in Gas Giants such as Jupiter or Saturn as being nothing but gas without a surface. Anyway, with Corey he mentioned the earth being "Honey-Combed" .

Rather than the Earth be fully hollow, I'm really entertained by a possibility Earth is rather Honey-Combed ? Based on ancient history of reports of civilizations living and coming from the underground. There are tons of ancient sites right here in America; especially on the 33rd Parallel North line as well as major military bases strategically placed or occupying vast amounts of land. - Even India Padmanabhaswamy Temple with the multiple vaults of treasures and 1 vault that is currently unknown to open except for some Sound Device that Joshua used to take down the Walls of Jericho or something...etc

Do we know the exact soil or mineral samples of the deepest drill ever ? I understand Water pressure is a challenge as you go deeper and think I heard Russia was the only entity that has dug the deepest and the drill could not penetrate any further. I have heard of this situation before especially in upstate New York to paying and making water canal for ships to travel and the construction project had to be re-routed to another area, because it was physically impossible to drill from the ancient perma-frost Glaciers from previous Ice Ages.

If we can only drill X deep we have no idea what is further. Not only could there be elements that are not on the Scientific Periodic Table, but there could be a whole trove of new other Elements under that layer.

Here are some interesting video and news. This first video is in Death Valley Nevada/California. It's just a water hole in the middle of the desert and a complete mystery where this water hole leads. There are extremely rare fish that live in this water and these fish can not be found any where else in the world. This video really scares me because I live in Las Vegas and could be vulnerable to some chaotic event.

A few years ago there was a major earthquake just near Mexico City and the shock waves traveled roughly 2,000 miles and caused this water hole in Death Valley to violently cause all sorts of waves.

Another interesting story was just reported the other day. The Weather Channel is reporting of Earthquake from Alaska to Florida !

https://weather.com/news/news/2018-0...-wells-shaking

Here is another article that was posted just the other week and did not get to read yet.

World’s Largest Underwater Cave System Discovered in Mexico --

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart...ico-180967880/
    Last edited by ZoSo925; 28th January 2018 at 03:17. Reason: Add

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZoSo925 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th January 2018), Michelle Marie (29th January 2018)

21. Link to Post #452
    Thanks

The thickness of the Earth's crust, compared to the entire planet, is like the skin on an apple. (Probably thinner: do the math. )

There may be 'honeycombs' (some fairly large caverns) within the crust. But that's NOT a honeycombed planet.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th January 2018), Michelle Marie (29th January 2018), Mike (12th February 2018), Nasu (27th February 2023), thunder24 (28th January 2018), ZoSo925 (28th January 2018)

23. Link to Post #453
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    I'm 99 per cent sure the Nazi's had a base in Antarctica until well into the 21st century. I'm not sure if it's still there. Many world powers were interested in the South Pole, all of them spent considerable effort to get there. There were skirmishes there well after 1945, from what I read.

There are a number of polar anomalies such as warm water lakes...

One of the cities there was supposedly called New Berlin or the Rainbow City.

I totally believe the whole Nazi Antarctica theory. It's really conspicuous how there would be World War 1 and World War 2 over the Falkland Islands and it just so happens Hitler retreated to South America area to put the icing on the cake. What is so special about this area and it's not far from Antarctica.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZoSo925 For This Post:

Daozen (28th January 2018), Michelle Marie (29th January 2018), Nasu (27th February 2023)

25. Link to Post #454
    Thanks

The thickness of the Earth's crust, compared to the entire planet, is like the skin on an apple. (Probably thinner: do the math. )

There may be 'honeycombs' (some fairly large caverns) within the crust. But that's NOT a honeycombed planet.

Yea, that's the weird thing to grasp. If there were 2 huge holes on North & South Pole and everything is Honey-Combed..... How is all this lava contained and just not spewing out the South Pole.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ZoSo925 For This Post:

Michelle Marie (29th January 2018)

27. Link to Post #455
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ZoSo925 (here)

Yea, that's the weird thing to grasp. If there were 2 huge holes on North & South Pole and everything is Honey-Combed.....
    Yes, but there aren't.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Michelle Marie (29th January 2018), Mike (12th February 2018), Nick Matkin (28th January 2018)

29. Link to Post #456
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

I suspect the advances in seismology and the observing/studying of the four types of earthquake waves as they bounce around the globe and are picked up by dozens of seismic observatories would have revealed massive caverns or a honeycombed earth by now. No such structures or voids have been discovered.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th January 2018), Hervé (28th January 2018), Michelle Marie (29th January 2018), Mike (12th February 2018)

31. Link to Post #457
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Here's an interesting parallel from DC's Warlord. The inside of the earth is called Skartaris

The hollow earth at the bottom right is almost identical to the pic posted by positron, ref: http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/File:Skartaris_04.jpg

Quote Skartaris is a land supposed to exist within the core of the Earth, and is the setting of the adventures of Warlord. It is bowl-shaped, and their sun never sets, but is always in the middle of the sky. The properties of time are slightly skewed in Skartaris, due to its unique properties.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Hervé (28th January 2018), Michelle Marie (29th January 2018), Mike (12th February 2018)

33. Link to Post #458
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Here's an interesting parallel from DC's Warlord. The inside of the earth is called Skartaris

The hollow earth at the bottom right is almost identical to the pic posted by positron, ref: http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/File:Skartaris_04.jpg

Quote Skartaris is a land supposed to exist within the core of the Earth, and is the setting of the adventures of Warlord. It is bowl-shaped, and their sun never sets, but is always in the middle of the sky. The properties of time are slightly skewed in Skartaris, due to its unique properties.
    Yes. For anyone (else!) who spent a few moments decoding this, this image, posted by positron here (from a 1929 book) seems to be the source for a similar image here, which is from a modern video game. (Note that the 'North Pole entrance' is 1400 miles in both images.)

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th January 2018), Hervé (28th January 2018), Michelle Marie (29th January 2018), petra (29th January 2018)

35. Link to Post #459
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Yes. For anyone (else!) who spent a few moments decoding this, this image, posted by positron here (from a 1929 book) seems to be the source for a similar image here, which is from a modern video game. (Note that the 'North Pole entrance' is 1400 miles in both images.)
    You decoded it... LOL Bill
    I only heard of this recently, my friend was "propagandaing" me with it
    Eventually I just pretended to understand how it worked, because trying to understand the inner workings of DC universe is exhausting!

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2018), Michelle Marie (29th January 2018), noprophet (29th January 2018)

37. Link to Post #460
    Croatia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

That depiction of hollow earth was popularized by Dr. Raymond Bernard's classic Hollow Earth, as most of you probably know. Obviously, it was copied from 1913. (when first published, not 1929.) book by Marshall B. Gardner.

In Rainbow City and Inner Earth People by Michael X Branton, the book from which the sketch above was taken, Michael shares an alleged communication with late Marshall B. Gardner then residing on Venus 4D. Regarding the hollow earth he says:

"The poles are but phantoms as my book revealed. I find more openings into this earth than I ever dreamed when in flesh. There are entrances leading into the interior of the earth. One located at the North Polar region, but not at the spot presentday exploration has covered. The opening is at a distance some 1800 miles from the North Pole. Another opening is 2400 miles from the South Pole. These openings are not nearly as large as I had calculated in my book, A Journey to the Earth's Interior', nor are they easy to find. The inner earth people keep those entrances well concealed and camouflaged by their advanced scientific knowledge and superphysical abilities."

This, if true, would put into question that famous and only photo of alleged north pole opening and that footage on youtube allegedly taken from Mir space station in 1989. if i remember correctly which both show huge openings.

Very worth reading is an article CAVE AND TUNNEL ENTRANCES OF SOUTH AMERICA by Branton, now available at subterraneanbases.com. It contains great summary of Dr. Raymonds research in South America, how he allegedly (his men) discovered 60+ thriving underground Atlantean cities mostly in Joinville area, Brazil..and how he eventually disappeared (not died as Wikipedia says) without any trace. For a full account of Inca who connected Dr. Bernard with subterranean Atlanteans scroll down to I FOUND SHAVER'S CAVES!. He mentions an elevator that goes to the center of the earth. Also, Dr. Bernard's letter to Meade Layne about his plans to leave the radioactive surface world. In the letter he mentions degenerated astral race at the core of the planet as allegedly revealed to Trevor James Constable by Ashtar. Accidentally, i was once researching astral projection and came upon a booklet The Techniques of Astral Projection By Dr. Douglas M. Baker in which he talks of a remnant of Atlantean degenerates who dwell underground and "prey upon humanity through astral vampirism and possession".

In his book Dr. Bernard writes "planet Saturn is a world within a world". Interestingly, in his book Visitors From Lanulos, contactee Woodrow W. Derenberger writes:

"The entire planet of Saturn is shaped like a huge bowl with people living inside of it, like in a valley. The rim of this so-called bowl is covered with ice. The rings of Saturn are simply rainbows caused by the sun shining on it's ice."

Also, a strange and unique piece of information from Other Tongues Other Flesh by George Hunt Williamson, an actual letter (if you believe it as i do) from a brother born on Venus. This is the only place i ever heard of a planetary system INSIDE our sun. I don't know why earth is spelled "airth", maybe it is a scanning glitch. I quote from the book:

"In June, 1953 a well known magazine received the following letter in reference to an article they had printed on life of other worlds.

"I have just read your article that claims the people on other worlds look like huge enlarged editions of your own (airth's) microbes. Ha. Have a surprise in store! I was born on the planet Venus and my mother and father entered life on the planet Uranus. All three of us could walk right by you on the street and you couldn't tell any difference between us and those born on this planet airth. I have now been on this satellite of the Sun ten years, and along with hundreds of thousands of my group from the various galactic regions, have been mingling with you without undue alarm. Your own government is aware of our presence as well as our appearance; and every time another load of us arrive via solar ship, they get jittery . . . . I am a Knight of the Solar Cross."...

..."The planet known to you as Saturn is the location of the Universal Tribunal of this, our Solar System. We will not go into the nature of our Great Sun Body at this time, but let it be stated here that there are beings on the planetary bodies under the photosphere of the Sun. There is life on your Moon as well as on some other moons belonging to other planets.""

Also very interesting is this article by Farish Lucius published in ANCIENT ASTRONAUTS, May, 1977. and republished in A Guide to the Inner Earth by Bruce A. Walton, 1983. about a guy known as Harmonious and the "Old ones" who dwell deep under Mt. Shasta and deep inside other planets too. https://ibb.co/ksAKMS
    Last edited by positron; 11th February 2018 at 12:26. Reason: accidental double post

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst 1 13 23 25 LastLast