+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 1 5 15 25 LastLast

Thread: Hollow Earth?

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks

Default Re: Hollow Earth?

If you watch season two of the History Channel's Documentary series "Universe", there's an episode that shows an amazing finding from when one of the Voyager Probes passed by Saturn. It turns out the north pole of Satury was like a massive maelstrom that curved in on itself. You could literally look down and see inside the planet, the same way you could look down the center of a tornado or whirlpool. Sadly, they only showed this footage once for a few brief seconds. I don't know why it didn't get more attention. It really blew my mind.

Now, I know that Saturn is a gas giant, and so the dynamics may be different, but when I saw that, I immediately thought of the "Hollow Earth" notion. If planets have some common formation process, even between gaseous and solid, then maybe the Earth has a similar structure.

Having said that, most of the evidence that I've come across to this effect, with respect to Earth, have been exclusively rumor and heresay. There's no solid evidence, but then there's not a lot of solid evidence for any of the more fantastic stuff we discuss here. So, I'm just going to say it's possible. I'd love to believe the Earth is Hollow, but I wouldn't feel confident asserting that now.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Caden For This Post:

Abhaya (22nd February 2011), modwiz (21st February 2011), Nasu (1st May 2011)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

Brooks Agnew on Coast2Coast.

(The posted section is on hollow earth - the entire interview is great.)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

Anna (4th April 2011), Platinum (6th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #83
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

In 1947 Secretary of the Navy James Forrestal sent a naval task force to Antarctic including Admiral Nimitz, Admiral Krusen and Admiral Byrd, called "Operation Highjump

Admiral Byrd's team of six R4-D's were fitted with the super secret "Trimetricon" spy cameras and each plane was trailing a magnetometer. They flew over as much of the continent as they could in the short three month "summer" period, mapping and recording magnetic data. Magnetometers show anomalies in the Earth's magnetism, i.e. if there is a "hollow" place under the surface ice or ground, it will show up on the meter. On the last of many "mapping" flights where all six planes went out, each on certain pre-ordained paths to film and "measure" with magnetometers, Admiral Byrd's plane returned THREE HOURS LATE. It was stated that he had "lost an engine" and had had to throw everything overboard except the films themselves and the results of magnetometer readings in order to maintain altitude long enough to return to Little America. This is most certainly the time when he met with representatives of the aryans and a contingent of nazis. The task force came steaming back with their data which then became classified "top secret"

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&sou...gF_EvNMcg3PYsQ

6. Link to Post #84
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,900 times in 15,481 posts

Me think people are mixed up with their dimensions/densities:

Take the Sudbury nickel basin, the result of an impact by a huge meteorite that played marble with the Earth. Had the latter been hollow, that meteorite would have gone through and through like a bullet targeted at a pumpkin. That didn't happen; instead, deep mantellic material came up to fill up the hole.

Now, if you switch density and start interacting with a common dream world... go ahead and dream your heart away as it is as real as any other realities but quite different from the marbles' reality.

In the end nobody is either right or wrong, it's just a matter of defining which reality one is talking about; you know, like abductees being taken away through walls... well, that means that bodies and walls have ceased to belong to the same density/reality and quit interacting whith each other.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Nasu (27th February 2023)

8. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Take the Sudbury nickel basin, the result of an impact by a huge meteorite that played marble with the Earth. Had the latter been hollow, that meteorite would have gone through and through like a bullet targeted at a pumpkin. That didn't happen; instead, deep mantellic material came up to fill up the hole.
    I could see this if we assumed the earth was made of pumpkin - however we're assuming several hundred miles of molten rock and mantle. No different than what we observe now, simply reflected, reversed and hollow on the inside.

People seem to think this theory looks to undermine what we currently know about the planet's working composition - it does not. It simply looks to expand and encompass our current working understandings and rectify the anomalous behaviors that escape classic models.

No 'density' confusion either - or any other new age iterations. Hollow in the 3rd density; with the physics to theoretically support it.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

Abhaya (18th April 2011), Charlie Pecos (19th May 2011), Nasu (1st May 2011)

10. Link to Post #86
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,900 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by noprophet (here)
    ... however we're assuming several hundred miles of molten rock and mantle.
    Doesn't seem to be very much impact resistant, IMO.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

11. Link to Post #87
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The One (here)
    In 1947 Secretary of the Navy James Forrestal sent a naval task force to Antarctic including Admiral Nimitz, Admiral Krusen and Admiral Byrd, called "Operation Highjump

Admiral Byrd's team of six R4-D's were fitted with the super secret "Trimetricon" spy cameras and each plane was trailing a magnetometer. They flew over as much of the continent as they could in the short three month "summer" period, mapping and recording magnetic data. Magnetometers show anomalies in the Earth's magnetism, i.e. if there is a "hollow" place under the surface ice or ground, it will show up on the meter. On the last of many "mapping" flights where all six planes went out, each on certain pre-ordained paths to film and "measure" with magnetometers, Admiral Byrd's plane returned THREE HOURS LATE. It was stated that he had "lost an engine" and had had to throw everything overboard except the films themselves and the results of magnetometer readings in order to maintain altitude long enough to return to Little America. This is most certainly the time when he met with representatives of the aryans and a contingent of nazis. The task force came steaming back with their data which then became classified "top secret"

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&sou...gF_EvNMcg3PYsQ
    Yes i remember doing some studys on this a few years ago , if i remember correctly there was some sort of battle aswell where half the navy fleet didnot come back.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Thefrenzy1978 For This Post:

noprophet (8th April 2011)

13. Link to Post #88
    Germany Avalon Member DeRezzed69's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MiguelQ (here)
    well perhaps the sun inside it does pull force? or the device that does the sun effect inside it
    and what would that sun be made of? hydrogen and helium like our real sun? certainly not, because you need a certain mass to ignite the fusion reaction. a lot of mass.
    if it's a device, who made it? and when? and why? there is a natural sun outside, no need to build a new one.
    how does this sun stay in the center? large masses attract each other so earths mantle and this magic sun would also attract each other.
    what kind of radiation does it produce. our suns radiation would be deadly for us, if it weren't for our magnetic field and the large distance to the sun. inside the earth, the radiation can't get anywhere.
    why doesn't earths mantle collapse under it's own gravity?

i think the point is: there are so many problems attached to the hollow earth theory that it's safe to say it's impossible. unless the inside of the earth is ruled by completely different laws of physics. which begs the question: how deep do we have to dig to find them??

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeRezzed69 For This Post:

butcherman (6th April 2011), Nasu (27th February 2023)

15. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Thanks for the topic. One that's close to my heart.

Whilst I have nothing by way of "scientific evidence" to offer in advancement of the "Hollow Earth Theory", I certainly do have many reasons that I not only "believe" that there are civilizations inhabiting the interior of the earth, but am almost certain of it.

Many of those reasons are some of those already posted in this (and the linked) topic(s) here on the forum, others are more personal reasons, which experience has taught me are best kept to myself.
    I've no "proof" to back anything up anyway, so there's really no point going there.

Personally, I prefer the term "Inner" Earth, rather than "Hollow".

Something else I can offer you that I've not seen shared here yet, if you're interested enough in the subject to be up for quite a long read, is this link:

http://etidorhpacontent.blogspot.com/

I for one, absolutely love this document.

As well as being a fascinating tale and a great read, it also deals with many scientific explanations as to how such an inner world could be physically supported.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Platinum For This Post:

Abhaya (18th April 2011), karelia (7th April 2011), Nasu (1st May 2011), noprophet (8th April 2011)

17. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeRezzed69 (here)
    Quote Posted by MiguelQ (here)
    well perhaps the sun inside it does pull force? or the device that does the sun effect inside it
    and what would that sun be made of? hydrogen and helium like our real sun? certainly not, because you need a certain mass to ignite the fusion reaction. a lot of mass.
    if it's a device, who made it? and when? and why? there is a natural sun outside, no need to build a new one.
    how does this sun stay in the center? large masses attract each other so earths mantle and this magic sun would also attract each other.
    what kind of radiation does it produce. our suns radiation would be deadly for us, if it weren't for our magnetic field and the large distance to the sun. inside the earth, the radiation can't get anywhere.
    why doesn't earths mantle collapse under it's own gravity?

i think the point is: there are so many problems attached to the hollow earth theory that it's safe to say it's impossible. unless the inside of the earth is ruled by completely different laws of physics. which begs the question: how deep do we have to dig to find them??
    On the count of why someone would build an inner sun type device with a sun on the outside - maybe if this planet were constructed at some point in the distant past by very advanced civilization it would be safer to hold up on the inside while constructing atmosphere/land masses/etc on the outside.

However I do not subscribe to the inner sun theory. Rather I assume it's the solar radiation that passes through the crust and collects in the gravitational center of the planet. These ions then escape back into the atmosphere at the poles causing what we view as the "northern/southern lights" . This would explain why the lights appear as a circular pattern over both poles at once, not just the pole facing the sun.

It's also important to note that gravitational center does not mean strongest gravitational force. We have no idea how gravity works and it could just as easily be a byproduct of a certain spectrum of solar radiation being absorbed by mass. In this case the strongest gravitational center would be like a giant ring through the crust. This correlates well with Brooks Agnew's theory that large dips in the ocean could be caused by inconsistent gravitational constants.
    Last edited by noprophet; 8th April 2011 at 18:13.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

Nasu (1st May 2011), ROMANWKT (10th April 2011)

19. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

On the count of why someone would build an inner sun type device with a sun on the outside - maybe if this planet were constructed at some point in the distant past by very advanced civilization it would be safer to hold up on the inside while constructing atmosphere/land masses/etc on the outside.
    but why would anyone do that? there is an abundance of planets in the galaxy, many of them in the so called habitable zone. there is really no need to build new ones.

Quote However I do not subscribe to the inner sun theory. Rather I assume it's the solar radiation that passes through the crust and collects in the gravitational center of the planet. These ions then escape back into the atmosphere at the poles causing what we view as the "northern/southern lights" . This would explain why the lights appear as a circular pattern over both poles at once, not just the pole facing the sun.
    how about the conventional wisdom that those charged particles (ions) align along earths magnetic fields which -coincidently - converge at the poles?
    one thing i can say for sure: the only particles that can penetrate earths crust are weak interacting particles like neutrinos. that conventional stuff like photons (light, microwaves, gamma-rays, etc.) don't make it very far. why do you think they build those underground bases? to protect them from radiation. or: when was the last time you saw a miner with sunglasses ;-)

Quote It's also important to note that gravitational center does not mean strongest gravitational force. We have no idea how gravity works and it could just as easily be a byproduct of a certain spectrum of solar radiation being absorbed by mass. In this case the strongest gravitational center would be like a giant ring through the crust. This correlates well with Brooks Agnew's theory that large dips in the ocean could be caused by inconsistent gravitational constants.
    it's true that we don't know how gravity works, on a quantum level. however, we know what causes it: mass. and we can do some pretty accurate calculations to do stuff like launching satellites or sending rovers to mars. einstein wasn't an idiot
    and for that giant ring as the gravitational center... what prevents earths crust from collapsing onto that ring? can't be the centrifugal force because it gets weaker towards the poles. in fact it would accelerate the collapse. you would need a mechanism that causes a kind of inner pressure, like air in a balloon.

i could go on and on. the more i think about it, the more improbable it gets.
    sorry, no hollow earth...

...DRez
    Last edited by DeRezzed69; 10th April 2011 at 03:39.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeRezzed69 For This Post:

Nasu (27th February 2023), ROMANWKT (10th April 2011)

21. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th April 2011), Charlie Pecos (10th April 2011), Lettherebelight (10th April 2011), Nasu (1st May 2011), ROMANWKT (10th April 2011)

23. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Here are some facts.
    what facts are you talking about? ok, i only read the first 14 pages, but that was enough to dismiss it.

on page 10: "the accepted case: a solid core"
    no, wrong. it's liquid, molten. it moves.

on page 13: "earths rotation and orbit around sol cause copper in earth crust to generate magnetic field"
    and that's all it says. just a blank statement without a shred of evidence.
    and it's totally bogus! if that was true, we should be able to measure that extra magnetic field in any piece of copper we can find. in fact, copper only generates a magnetic field when you run a current through it. but so does every other metal.
    when it comes to magnetism, iron is the better choice. its ferromagnetic and when you move it, like in a molten iron core, ah... too technical.
    but here is a question for you: if earths magnetic field comes from the copper in earths crust, why does it fluctuate so much? earths magnetic poles are shifting, earths copper not so much.

again... the more i think about it...

...DRez

24. The Following User Says Thank You to DeRezzed69 For This Post:

Nasu (1st May 2011)

25. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeRezzed69 (here)
    i only read the first 14 pages, but that was enough to dismiss it.
    Roughly a quarter... you were still reading about current accepted theory.

Quote on page 10: "the accepted case: a solid core"
    no, wrong. it's liquid, molten. it moves.
    Quote Seismic measurements show that the core is divided into two parts, a solid inner core with a radius of ~1,220 km and a liquid outer core extending beyond it to a radius of ~3,400 k
    source: Earth's Core Information

As far as the copper stuff, it's dealing with the electric universe theories which could easily be a thread of it's own.

At the end of the day we're playing with theories and it's best not to dogmatize any of it.

If your going to so unabashedly write something off, at least do a little investigation first.

a little more
    Last edited by noprophet; 13th April 2011 at 01:04.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

Abhaya (18th April 2011), Nasu (1st May 2011)

27. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

Hi All

I have mostly steered clear of the whole hollow earth line of thinking, for no other better reason than it sounded too way out there, even for me. However, I do have some small understanding of the research of the ss during the second world war and came across a book recently that has peeked my interest.

The book is titled: Genesis for the new space age by John B. Leith. It purports to have been printed in 1980 and chronicles from a historical perspective, the development of round winged flying vehicles from the turn of the 1900's to the late seventies. It covers a wide range of topics, from ET's through to an impending planetary body, to hollow earth details, to religion and the moral clarity of society.

It is very unusual in my opinion because of its apparent lack of bias or theological positioning and unusually good research. I wonder what you have made of it, if anything. Being negative it is good research strung together to form a cohesive story. Being moderate it has a strange ring of truth to it. Being suspicious it offers a great reason for a one world government. At the very least I found it to be a well written and interesting read, furthermore, no one seems to have ever heard of it.

If you have not got a copy and want one then please email me @ nasumoony@gmail.com and I will gladly send you a pdf copy.

Does anyone here have any opinions on this work? N

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Ammit (15th April 2011), Atlas (26th September 2014), Belle (15th April 2011), Chrononaut (10th May 2011), conk (15th April 2011), crosby (15th April 2011), karelia (15th April 2011), Mark (22nd September 2011), phimonic (15th April 2011), Taurean (21st September 2011), the_flyingboy (15th April 2011), Truglivartna (2nd October 2014)

29. Link to Post #96
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

Nasu, i haven't read this book yet, so i cannot give an informed opinion. however, i am very interested. may i pm you with my email?
    regards, corson

30. The Following User Says Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Nasu (16th April 2011)

31. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Quote Posted by corson (here)
    Nasu, i haven't read this book yet, so i cannot give an informed opinion. however, i am very interested. may i pm you with my email?
    regards, corson
    Sure. Not sent attachments via pm yet, but imagine I can. If not, then send me an email and I will send it back to you and will keep your email private. N

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

crosby (15th April 2011)

33. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nasu (here)
    Quote Posted by corson (here)
    regards, corson
    Sure. Not sent attachments via pm yet, but imagine I can. If not, then send me an email and I will send it back to you and will keep your email private. N
    Hi Corson, just checked and don't think I see how I can send it via pm, go for the old fashioned email; nasumoony@gmail.com N

34. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

What hesitation do you have toward Hollow Earth Theory/ if you look at how much tunnelling has been done by the US military and read the many reports off camelot about underground swift travel like the jump room stuff or the quick trip to Pine Gap from US/ is it so odd that there would be Agartians and others that have saught safe havens underground...where do you think the anasasi and mayans went...

35. The Following User Says Thank You to gardunk For This Post:

Nasu (15th April 2011)

36. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Thank you Gardunk. My only hesitation was that such a huge geological "hole" in our understanding of the density of our planet, would surely have come up more often. Especially given the quantity of satellites that have been sent up by so many nations and organizations. The cover up would have to be mammoth. It is akin to saying men are women and vice versa, we just haven't noticed. Now that I am doing some research on it, it does have some small glimmer of truth to it. Re Mayans or other tribes who have sought shelter bellow ground, in my opinion, that seems quite understandable, but a society of troglodytes is not a hollow earth, I am interested in any hard-ish info that could explane things, perhaps I am hoping for too much. N

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

gardunk (15th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 1 5 15 25 LastLast