Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 1 6 16 25 LastLast

Thread: Hollow Earth?

1. Link to Post #101
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 times in 898 posts

Default Re: Hollow Earth?

Hi Nasu,
    I think there is a mammoth cover-up actually. If you look at google earth images of the poles, you'll see they are hiding something. Most pilots will tell you they've never flown across the North Pole because they aren't allowed. The South Pole, on the other hand, is heavily guarded by the cabal under the guise of "research stations." So, yes, there is definitely a huge cover-up.

My theory is that yes, the earth is hollow and beings inhabit the interior. However, I think that the hollow vibrates on a higher frequency, which may be the reason the cabal is so peeved, since they can't enter it and take over.

2. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

A cover up is not so hard to believe. Just look at all the things we know to be true, that they lie about and attribute to 'swamp gas' or 'contrails'. Look at the mountain of lies concerning pharmaceutical drugs. How could they have possibly covered this scam for so long? But they have.

99% of us believe pastuerized milk, toothpaste, soy products, fiat money, and on and on to be useful or healthful. Lies. We are nearly all brainwashed, truly brainwashed by TV and marketing & advertising. We'll believe anything if a sexy girl tells us it's good. We continue to trust our government in spite of their egregiously negative actions decade after decade. Religion continues to influence most of us, when the most basic research shows it to be mostly a means to instill fear in us so that we are better controlled. Everything we know is a lie.

Why not a hollow Earth?

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Belle (15th April 2011), jcocks (22nd September 2011), Nasu (16th April 2011)

4. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Some time ago I read about a "secret" diary of Admiral Byrd in which he describes a visit to the hollow earth in 1947. I can't seem to find the site I had originally read it on, but you can find an account of it at http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancie...ral_Byrd01.htm The website begins with the following:

Admiral Byrd flight over the North Pole and into "another" world 19.feb 1947
    (socalled "inner" world)
    Opening comments: is this report actual true and telling of a real trip by aeroplane into another dimension through dimensiongates sometimes opening near the poles - like those in Bermuda and else? Because it seems unlikely that all these are on our "own" perceiving-frequency - that these "dimensiongates" are physical continuous - independent of time and place. Well - the reader must read and evaluate -self. (R.Ø)

SPIRIT BBS, Vilas N.C. 704-297-5973 704-297-6003

"Yesterday I received this diary of Admiral Byrd flight over the North Pole. After reviewing the copy of his diary I noticed there was no copy write on it so I decided to share this interesting account for others." Kortron

A Copy Of Admiral Richard B. BYRD flight-journal over the North Pole

foreword by: Dr. William Bernard Ph.d., D.D.

The reader of the following documentation should find a striking example of dire devotion. Especially when one considers that this log diary was written in the year 1947 in the months of February and March, under circumstances that evidently defied the imagination and credibility, for those times as any others. Here is dealt with the evident answers the origin of the so called UFOs,as well as the Hollow Earth, or as the admiral described. ( The Land Beyond The Poles ) The reader will relive that period as he reads this document. To say it is fascinating is to place it mildly, but to read it now for yourself, I know that you will conclude, in the Admirals own words " Just as the long night of the Arctic ends, the brilliant sunshine of truth shall come forth again, and those who are of Darkness shall fall in its Light". DR. D.B."

I love how this kind of information tickles the brain into thinking outside the box...whether it is true or not. Thanks for bringing up this topic and for sharing the pdf, Nasu.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

crosby (15th April 2011), Nasu (16th April 2011)

6. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

Quote Posted by Nasu (here)
    Quote Posted by Nasu (here)
    Quote Posted by corson (here)
    Nasu, i haven't read this book yet, so i cannot give an informed opinion. however, i am very interested. may i pm you with my email?
    regards, corson
    Sure. Not sent attachments via pm yet, but imagine I can. If not, then send me an email and I will send it back to you and will keep your email private. N
    Hi Corson, just checked and don't think I see how I can send it via pm, go for the old fashioned email; nasumoony@gmail.com N
    just sent you a pm with my email attached. thanks a bunch.
    regards, corson

7. The Following User Says Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Nasu (16th April 2011)

8. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

Thanks Belle

The Byrd account is included in this work, as is highjump. As I mentioned, the author has done some excellent research. For example the ss players, he has them fully listed with their rank and title, but more so, their secret expertize, which only came out after the war trials and paperclip. Overall, a very interesting read, for the above reasons and for some of the banalities of truth that sprinkle the story. Have sent out 18 copies now, hope people hurry up and read them, I would like to hear what you think. Why is this work so obscure, I am amazed it seems to be so, even here. It seems on the surface to be a unified conspiracy theory of everything.... N

9. Link to Post #106
    Germany Avalon Member DeRezzed69's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by noprophet (here)
    Quote Posted by DeRezzed69 (here)
    i only read the first 14 pages, but that was enough to dismiss it.
    Roughly a quarter... you were still reading about current accepted theory.
    yes, and that paper misrepresented the current accepted theory. like i said:

Quote on page 10: "the accepted case: a solid core"
    no, wrong. it's liquid, molten. it moves.
    Quote Seismic measurements show that the core is divided into two parts, a solid inner core with a radius of ~1,220 km and a liquid outer core extending beyond it to a radius of ~3,400 k
    source: Earth's Core Information

ah, ok. now we are talking about the inner and outer core. ok. doesn't say anything in the paper, though. it said "earth's core is solid." it's still wrong.
    and why is earth's inner core solid? guess what: because of the earth's gravity. because of the pressure of earth's gravity upon the core.

btw: didn't you forget something? you are a hollow-earth believer. that wikipedia article about fancy solid cores shouldn't matter to you anyway. remember: there is no core. it's the inner sun

Quote As far as the copper stuff, it's dealing with the electric universe theories which could easily be a thread of it's own.
    i've seen the thunderbolts video a while ago, but i don't remember them talking about the hollow earth. but i may be wrong.

Quote At the end of the day we're playing with theories and it's best not to dogmatize any of it.
    no, we are not playing and it's not about theories and it's not about dogma. it's about what's real and what's not.

here is where i'm coming from: we have figured out a lot of stuff to describe our reality. like gravity. i believe in gravity because it gives me a hard time every morning when i try to get up. i believe in electrons because the machine i use to write this text uses them. and it works. smart people like einstein, newton etc. figured that out.

we know things, but we are not done yet. einstein didn't disprove newtons theory of gravity, he expanded it. he added to it. and that is what i want to do. expand. but you can't do that when you believe everything every crackpot ever tells you.

you want to dismiss it all. it's all bogus. in your world, the inside of a planet has completely different laws of physics than the outside.

Quote If your going to so unabashedly write something off, at least do a little investigation first.

a little more
    i did. believe me, i did. you stick to the hollow earth, and i stick to reality

...DRez

10. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    A cover up is not so hard to believe. Just look at all the things we know to be true, that they lie about and attribute to 'swamp gas' or 'contrails'. Look at the mountain of lies concerning pharmaceutical drugs. How could they have possibly covered this scam for so long? But they have.

99% of us believe pastuerized milk, toothpaste, soy products, fiat money, and on and on to be useful or healthful. Lies. We are nearly all brainwashed, truly brainwashed by TV and marketing & advertising. We'll believe anything if a sexy girl tells us it's good. We continue to trust our government in spite of their egregiously negative actions decade after decade. Religion continues to influence most of us, when the most basic research shows it to be mostly a means to instill fear in us so that we are better controlled. Everything we know is a lie.

Why not a hollow Earth?
    Good call Conk. You are right of course, everything we know is a lie, but in the land of the blind the one eyed man is king, so I will keep squinting for the truth... N

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

conk (22nd September 2011)

12. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by rlevan1111 (here)
    Earth is hollow and so is every other planet because advanced beings live inside planets and come to the surface to perform spiritual ritual.
    Huh? Please give us a reference for that!

Mod comment: please do not make unhelpful or enigmatic flat statements without references. See my audio on the problems of the alternative media here:

http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Ryan_P..._July_2010.mp3

I'm not trotting out the old adage that "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence". But at least if you make an extraordinary statement, it should not be a one-liner. The members here deserve better. What we want here is debate, discussion and learning. There's nothing that can be done with your post. Do you see?

Made-up examples of how you could have made this more useful:
    • Professor Smythe from the Royal Society wrote a book about this in 1914 and it was a minor sensation in Edwardian England. Click here for a newspaper article. Sir Arthur Eddington, Director of the Cambridge Observatory at the time, wrote for the London Times: "My friend, the learned professor, was once was the possessor of a fine mind, but I fear he may have mislaid it."
    • I was visited by the Angel Gabriel and he/she told me personally.
    • MY SUSPICION is this just might be true because I had a dream about it. What do others think?
    • I heard it from someone who phoned into Art Bell in 1999, and here's an audio recording.
    • I was told this once by a JPL scientist, but he was inebriated at the time and might have been pulling my leg.

This is the kind of nonsense that makes visitors take one look at the Avalon forum and then decide to register elsewhere. Not what any of us want.
    Good call Bill. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, whether factually based or faith based, however, enigmatic short statements without any effort of substantiation should be left at the bar, or perhaps the temple, or the Temple bar, depending on the time, your order or perhaps your perspective. Thanks Bill, keep on keeping us in line.. No offense meant rlevan, nothing personal, just objective thought.. N

13. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

Quote btw: didn't you forget something? you are a hollow-earth believer. that wikipedia article about fancy solid cores shouldn't matter to you anyway. remember: there is no core. it's the inner sun
    I was citing current theory for you.

Quote i've seen the thunderbolts video a while ago, but i don't remember them talking about the hollow earth. but i may be wrong.
    Never actually watched any of this. Once again just tracing cites for you.

Quote here is where i'm coming from: we have figured out a lot of stuff to describe our reality. like gravity. i believe in gravity because it gives me a hard time every morning when i try to get up. i believe in electrons because the machine i use to write this text uses them. and it works. smart people like einstein, newton etc. figured that out.
    Actually George Stibitz invented the modern computer. And no one is trying to dismiss the fact that 'gravity' is holding you to the ground.
    Simply trying to explore it's source.

Quote we know things, but we are not done yet. einstein didn't disprove newtons theory of gravity, he expanded it. he added to it. and that is what i want to do. expand. but you can't do that when you believe everything every crackpot ever tells you.

you want to dismiss it all. it's all bogus. in your world, the inside of a planet has completely different laws of physics than the outside.
    We're in complete agreement here actually. I fully believe that hollow earth theory does not dismiss anything but rather expands on our current knowledge while filling in the pot holes.

In my world I can rectify this theory to work with current understandings. It's still in its infant stages but is being worked on.

If this were Greece and you were a pre-Socratic fundamentalist - we'd be having the same discussion but it would be between a round and flat earth. Dogma.

14. Link to Post #110
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Stewart Swerdlow states below that the North pole has a 1,300 mile opening and the South pole has a 950 mile opening that has been frozen over for the past 12,000 years.

Galactic History
    by Stewart Swerdlow

http://theshalafi.blogspot.com/2008/...o-stewart.html
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Nasu (27th February 2023)

16. Link to Post #111
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 times in 898 posts

Here is an interesting take on the hollow planet thought:

http://www.librarising.com/hollow/hollowarchives.html

17. Link to Post #112
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

Quote Posted by blue777 (here)
    Quote Posted by rlevan1111 (here)
    Earth is hollow and so is every other planet because advanced beings live inside planets and come to the surface to perform spiritual ritual.
    All a load of myth, if you are an avanced E.T. WHY LIVE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE EARTH WHEN YOU CAN LIVE MORE COMFORTABLY JUST OFF THE EARTH IN A comfortable spaceship......reality is what we want
    regards
    blue
    Why do you assume it is more comfortable on a spaceship? Have you been on one of these ships? I'm not sure about this planet been hollow but it is plausible we have many underground places beneath our feet

18. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

I remember posting something like this in the past, precisely when where on this forum I don't remember any more.
    But for the ones who can't agree with the idea of hollow planets.
    Do you have proof that this theory is impossible?
    Ages ago dear to open your mouth to tell the earth is round, now a days almost everything is possible in my point of view.
    I challenge anyone who are interested in this theory to contact Jan Lamprecht, author of "Hollow Planets" and the African Crisis website, who discusses a feasibility study conducted on the possibility of a hollow Earth, based on seismic data or Dr. Brooks Agnew, http://www.phoenixsciencefoundation.org
    Make your own research and dig deep into the rabbit hole..

A Feasibility study of possible hollow worlds.
    Could the planets Mercury, Venus and Earth be hollow?
    Jan Lambrecht talking about his book and reading a section from it. Check this out. The moon rang like a bell, right..?

Another one,

Hollow Earth, Documentary, Brooks Agnew PART 1

http://www.ourhollowearth.com

This is how the Inner Earth could look like from a human perspective.
    http://surface-projection.com/TheInnerEarth.jpg

You get what you focus on.

Namaste,

Chrononaut.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chrononaut For This Post:

Nasu (27th February 2023), noprophet (9th May 2011)

20. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

Col. Billie Faye Woodard: Traveler to the Inner Earth

Below is an incredible first-hand account from a US Air Force Colonel about the inside of our Planet [courtesy abovetopsecret.com/onelight.com.]

This information was gathered and written down with permission, from a recording taken on the phone January 10, 2002 (Greg Gavin/Onelight.com):

My name is Colonel Billie Faye Woodard of the United States Air Force.

Arrival and Indoctrination
    I was first stationed at Area 51, Nevada, Jan.28, 1971 through 1982. In that period of service I visited the Hollow Interior of the Earth six times, 800 miles deep. Upon my arrival to Area 51 I was indoctrinated to the existence of tunnels beneath Area 51, and soon after I met several of the Underground Shuttle Operators that have a stature of 13 to 14 feet in height. These tunnels, that transverse the world, are built by a species of beings who have existed here before we, a very long time.

Immediately on my arrival to Area 51, I was made aware of the tunnels and all the workings of the facility itself. They told me that the first 15 levels of the Area 51 facility were man made; that Levels 16-27 were already there. Nobody from our government made them. We were just facilitating them.

My father had been stationed at Roswell. As part of my induction into the military he requested that I be stationed along with him at the Pentagon. There they said "We have a new duty station for you which will be Area 51 facility, Nevada", Commonly referred to as S-4. When I went into the Pentagon I was a Second Lieutenant.

When I came to the Pentagon they gave me the field commission as First Lieutenant. After 3 weeks of being there they handed me my full Colonel rank, saying "you have to be a full Colonel to be stationed at this next facility". There were 150,000 personnel in this facility, approx. 85% military personnel and 15% civilian. Following my arrival I was taken underground and did not see the light of day for 11.5 years.

The Tunnels and Shuttles

The Walls of the Tunnels are very smooth. If you were to pull a hollow tube through a ball of clay you can get an idea of how smooth. The walls have what is likened to a marble finish, which are made of a metal substance, impenetrable; the surface of the walls cannot be penetrated even by a diamond drill nor will a laser penetrate the surface.

Remember there was a time when we used to see troop movements from point A to B on the Earth's surface, continually. It was not that long ago. Now, you rarely see this. Now they use tunnels to move all these troops at long distances. The tunnels are wide enough to drive two, 18 foot wheelers side by side.

Stemming from Area 51, one shuttle goes out to the Pacific Ocean - 350 miles due west of Monterey - where there is a pyramid; another shuttle goes to the Cheyenne Mountain facility

The length of a large shuttle machine is approx 1/4 mile long. Interior inhabitants make use of these machines - a huge vessel for moving large numbers of people/beings/whatever quickly. The smaller shuttle is 50-60 feet in length, this was the kind I was in. The speed of the shuttles is faster than the speed of sound, they can travel from Area 51 to the main interior of the Earth in less than 10 Earth minutes. In 5-6 minutes you are there.

The material used to make the shuttles is the same substance that made up the skin of the spacecraft at Roswell. The shuttles run on electromagnetic power using the Earth's grid line. The operators who I mentioned earlier who are of a stature of 13-14 ft. in height, look like us in their appearance but much more highly evolved, and speak through telepathy. The men have beards or not, and the women's skin is flawless, indeed having a perfect clear complexion. Their expression for Humans is one of concern for Us - as they see where we Humans are headed. There are seven civilizations residing in the Inner Earth - which are governed by the principles of harmony. They understand and they speak all languages of the earth. Their understanding of medical knowledge is phenomenal.

Unquote

Read more at: http://www.thenewearth.org/InnerEarth.html

21. The Following User Says Thank You to fifi For This Post:

Nasu (27th February 2023)

22. Link to Post #115
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Hollow Earth: Agartha - Complete!

Facinating article about the 'hollow earth theory'

I. Agartha - Inside the Hollow Earth;
    II. USA Admiral Richard E. Byrd's Diary;
    III. William Reed: 'Phantom of the Poles';
    IV. US Air Force Colonel: Billie Faye Woodard's Testimony;
    V. Agartha: by the Members of the Galactic Federation Council of Sirius;
    VI. Willis Emerson: 'A Voyage to the Inner World';
    VII. Olaf Jensen's Amazing Story;
    VIII. 'Messages from the Hollow Earth'” by Dianne Robbins;
    IX. TELOS - A Subterranean City beneath Mt. Shasta” - Dianne Robbins;
    X. Voyage to Hollow Earth: CANCELLED - Organizer: Dead!

The biggest cover-up of all time is the fact that there is a civilization of people living in the center of Earth, whose civilization's name is known as "Agartha" (variations: 'Agharta' & 'Aghartha'). This may be hard for some of you to believe. I know it was for me at first, however, I now have an absolute knowingness of the truth of this.

To begin with, the Buddhists, in their theology fervently believe in its existence. They believe it to be a race of super men and women who occasionally come to the surface to oversee the development of the human race. They also believe that this subterranean world has millions of inhabitants and many cities, and their capital is Shamballa. The Master of this world was believed to have given orders to the Dalai Lama of Tibet, who was his terrestrial representative. His messages were being transmitted through certain secret tunnels connecting this inner world with Tibet.

full article here ...
    http://humansarefree.com/2011/05/hol...-complete.html

~~~~~~~~

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

23. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Andrew (25th May 2011), Anna (26th May 2011), Artemesia (25th May 2011), Bhusunda (25th May 2011), Blacklight43 (26th May 2011), chitters2004 (25th May 2011), christian (25th May 2011), crosby (25th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (26th May 2011), fifi (26th May 2011), Garry Irwin (25th May 2011), golden lady (25th May 2011), humanalien (25th May 2011), Hummingbird (26th May 2011), Jean-Marie (25th May 2011), Maia Gabrial (25th May 2011), Nasu (27th February 2023), noprophet (25th May 2011), PurpleLama (25th May 2011), red_rose (25th May 2011), Ria (25th May 2011), s3nru (26th May 2011), shadowstalker (25th May 2011), Teakai (26th May 2011)

24. Link to Post #116
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for such a facinating article viking!

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chitters2004 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (26th May 2011), Nasu (27th February 2023)

26. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

wow Viking, that was really in-depth. very fascinating indeed. thanks so much for posting this. i hope there are others with more information that can add to this. quite extraordinary.
    warmest, corson

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

28. Link to Post #118
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

I remember listening to coast to coast recently where the leader of the Polar expedition was being interviewed.
    Its back on after the death of the original organizer.

They are chartering a Russian Icebreaker and taking about 40 academics, scientists and regular people IIRC,
    I think a ticket is a couple of hundred thousand bucks though!!
    They are taking super accurate gyroscopes.

Cheers
    Hurritt
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

30. Link to Post #119
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

I believe you are referring to Dr Brooks Agnew?

Jamie

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chitters2004 For This Post:

32. Link to Post #120
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

Quote Posted by chitters2004 (here)
    I believe you are referring to Dr Brooks Agnew?

Jamie
    Yeah that sounds familiar, he is the guy leading the expedition isn't he?

Cheers
    Hurritt
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (26th May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 1 6 16 25 LastLast