+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 1 7 17 25 LastLast

Thread: Hollow Earth?

1. Link to Post #121
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Hollow Earth?

I thought Dr Brooks was going 3 or 4 years ago wonder what happened , i remember seeing their website about they was takeing a russian ice breaker there.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thefrenzy1978 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (26th May 2011), Nasu (27th February 2023)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

The expedition was supposed to happen last year I believe... possibly the year before. Brooks Agnew was not leading it but the man who was suddenly and unexpectedly came down with brain cancer and died several months later. Dr Agnew definitely has some stake in it though.

From what I've heard it's still being carried on though somewhat more bumpily.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (26th May 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (26th May 2011), Nasu (27th February 2023)

5. Link to Post #123
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,656 times in 4,303 posts

I hate to be a nay-sayer.
    I really do.
    I know it's so easy to sit in your tower and say nay to all that come forth.
    But.

I think the hallow earth has been blown out of proportion.
    I think there are a myriad of subturanean bases, cities and maybe even independent civilizations out there.
    And as big and as vast as these areas may be,,,,I don't think they are dependent upon the theory of the hallow earth to exist.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (26th May 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (26th May 2011), Nasu (27th February 2023), scooterdubz (26th May 2011)

7. Link to Post #124
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

Thank you Viking for this most interesting thread. I always love to hear about the Agarthans and Inner Earth. There is no doubt in my mind that it exists. There are two things, I wanted to mention and that is (1) in updates from Sheldan Nigle and SaLuSa just received in the last week, mention is made of the Agarthans joining us and coming forward.

If this is so, and I believe it is ~ no expedition will be necessary. (2) To go now prior to them surfacing, would require our most spiritually advanced people for it to be possible at all. No amount of money would mean anything in this regard. You simply cannot buy your way into these exalted places. If it were not so, the Powers that Were ~ would have done it by now. There exists special protections for Inner Earth. Incidentally, all planets are hollow, this is already known.

There is no doubt that the Agarthans are in full control over this area and they are far more advanced than you can imagine and did I mention kind and benevolent? Well, they are...this is something to be considered. They will not be landing, they will be coming forth ~ a whole different thing.

Will you welcome them is the question that needs to be asked? And so I'm asking it...
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

fifi (26th May 2011), karelia (26th May 2011), Nasu (27th February 2023)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,205 times in 1,064 posts

But...

what about mass and gravity and all that?
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

DNA (26th May 2011), Nasu (27th February 2023)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

One thing I can tell you folks, Agartha (Hollow Earth) is not actually in the 3D reality. It exists in a higher frequency (dimension) -- so it's not visible to everybody, unless they want you to see...

Cheers
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

DNA (26th May 2011), karelia (26th May 2011), Nasu (27th February 2023), shadowstalker (26th May 2011)

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,205 times in 1,064 posts

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    One thing I can tell you folks, Agartha (Hollow Earth) is not actually in the 3D reality. It exists in a higher frequency (dimension) -- so it's not visible to everybody, unless they want you to see...

Cheers
    That answers my question then.
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nearing For This Post:

Nasu (27th February 2023)

15. Link to Post #128
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Quote Posted by nearing (here)
    But...

Hi Nearing - I recall reading something about that - and I can't recall the details, but it was something like gravity not actually being at the core of the earth, but more in the surface.
    I wish I could remember where I came across that - I think it was to do with the hollow earth theory. Will have a think about it and try to remember and post if I find it.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Nasu (27th February 2023), nearing (26th May 2011)

17. Link to Post #129
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)
    Quote Posted by nearing (here)
    But...

Hi Nearing - I recall reading something about that - and I can't recall the details, but it was something like gravity not actually being at the core of the earth, but more in the surface.
    I wish I could remember where I came across that - I think it was to do with the hollow earth theory. Will have a think about it and try to remember and post if I find it.
    Tesla said that Planets have nothing to do with gravity IIRC, he said it was the Sun that creates gravity in its relationship with the Earth and nothing to do with the motion of bodies as modern science states.

Cheers
    Huritt
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

mab777 (26th May 2011), Nasu (27th February 2023), noprophet (31st May 2011), Teakai (26th May 2011)

19. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)

Cheers
    That makes sense....never thought of it that way... thanks!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ozlemer For This Post:

Nasu (27th February 2023), nearing (27th May 2011), truthseekerdan (26th May 2011)

21. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

Note the seemingly pole centered focus of these two images.

Maybe grasping at straws, maybe not.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

Nasu (27th February 2023)

23. Link to Post #132
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Name:  hollowearthbyrd.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  22.8 KB

For anyone interested in the Hollow Earth theory follow this link http://www.newsbad.com/story/hollow-...august20114950

This is whats covered

Part 1: Introduction

Part 2: Hollow Earth Hypothesis,Subterranean civilizations,agartha

Part 3: Hollow Earth – Is agartha a real city?

Part 4: Hollow Earth – Holes in the north and south poles

Part 5: A new age, Billy Meyer, Hollow Earth

Video Documentaries: 17 videos – Total length: 155 minutes

Enjoy

24. Link to Post #133
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Pane Andov went into this in his dvd set.

Makes the case this is "normal" for all planets showing similar "evidence" on others and suggests higher dimensions are involved.

Also a claim is made that up into the 1920's or 30's (cannot remember now) it was actually in the history books and was taken out at the behest of Rockefeller.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Referee (8th August 2011), The One (8th August 2011)

26. Link to Post #134
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ah rockefeller, the paragon of truth and decency.

I'm not one for hollow earth, but this is certainly the best presentation of htis info i've ever seen, its even beginning toopen my mind to the possiblity
    We are not right because we are mighty, we are mighty because we are right.

Never fail to question what other men take on faith.

Abashed the Devil stood, and saw how awful goodness is, weeped, and pined his loss.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zepheriah For This Post:

Calz (8th August 2011), The One (8th August 2011)

28. Link to Post #135
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,977 times in 1,576 posts

I never considered it a valid theory either but if you really consider all of the Antartica and Nazi material it starts to make a lot of sense.

See the thread here: Deadly Time Vortex Appears Over Antartica :https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ica#post239462
    Last edited by Referee; 8th August 2011 at 19:16.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Calz (8th August 2011), Nasu (27th February 2023), The One (8th August 2011)

30. Link to Post #136
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 343 posts

Great video,s One.
    That is a lot of informaton to watch, man, excellant.
    Whether or not i believe in the hollow earth or not doesnt matter.
    Is it real, researched and as close as it can be to the truth, thats what i,m looking for.
    Something like this I,ll never 100% believe until i see it with my own eyes.
    Ok, back to the video,s.

toothpick

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toothpick For This Post:

Calz (8th August 2011), The One (8th August 2011)

32. Link to Post #137
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Alexander Von Humboldt started the Hollow Earth craze and Jules Vern may have been inspired to write "A Journey to the Center of the Earth" in response to his ideas. Von Humboldt supposed that there would be great hollows in the Earth at each pole due to the dynamics of the way the Earth's magnetic field behaved. This inspired the modern mystery of the hollow earth. The stated reason the Smithsonian Institute was built was to research and organize an expedition to the hollow earth. Von Humboldt later recanted his theory but the fulderole he had started has never gone away.

Now, none of this is to say that the hollow earth does not exist. This whole theory has the aura of something being covered up. The way he later recanted his theory may have been to cover the truth. To this day no imagery is available of the Polar Regions of the earth. The imagery of both poles is blurred and most of Greenland also. It is not on Google Earth and cannot be purchased or obtained anywhere. We do have a polar orbiting satellite so this is strange.

Von Humboldt is a very interesting person. There are several places and geographical features named for this man but no one really knows what he did or who he was.He may have actually come up w/ Darwin's "origin of the species" theory thirty years before Darwin. He was an associate of Thomas Jefferson and both were members of the Linnean Society of London. The LSOL was a naturalist group of the brightest scientists of the day. Both of these men had an unusual interest in the region of New Mexico that encompasses the sites of the Very Large Array, Trinity Test Site, Los Alamos, and the future site of the Virgin Spaceport. The VLA is set up as a veneration of the trinity and a corner of the triangle it forms points a line to the Trinity test site where the first atomic explosion (as per straight history) took place. Another corner points to the Lucifer Telescope at Mt. Graham AZ.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Calz (9th August 2011), Carmen (10th August 2011), Lisab (8th August 2011), The One (8th August 2011), ulli (10th August 2011)

34. Link to Post #138
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

I just stumbled upon one of the most interesting resources for this topic ... if you have never visited it and are interested in the hollow earth (planets) theory then it is a real eye opener.

http://hollowplanet.blogspot.com/

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

jcocks (10th September 2011), Nasu (27th February 2023), ulli (10th August 2011)

36. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Lazeria Map Collection: Is the Earth Hollow?

Quote This presentation was compiled and taped several months before Harry Hubbard and Paul Schaffranke were heavily involved in the Burrows Cave affair. This program was meant to be entirely educational, but after the first half hour or so, the viewer begins to have his mind stretched beyond the normal limits. Compulsory confusion are the next reactions as the two hosts of the show stay on course by spinning a single thread through these rare and strange maps that Harry has collected over the years. All Harry and Paul do is give you the information which deals with extremely sensitive subject matter. If you or your family needs something to discuss at the dinner table, this video will keep your mind occupied quite well. All who have seen this video have claimed it, so now we will do the same: Seeing this video will change your life forever. Not in a spiritual sense at all, but definitely in a dogmatic sense. This first edition of the documentary was recorded in the same condo on the beach as were most of the early Tomb videos, however, it is presented to you completely from memory with a couple of cue cards. Ride with Paul Schaffranke and Harry Hubbard as they transcend the element of time to go back into history long enough to prove to you that we all might have been taken for a really big Ride.

Posted with exclusive permission of Illinois Caves at http://illinoiscaves.com ;
    Terra

IF.....

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Terra For This Post:

Nasu (27th February 2023), The One (10th September 2011)

38. Link to Post #140
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,137 times in 500 posts

Greetings to you all
    This topic has always fascinated me, and would answer a number of mysteries that have been around for centuries...UFO's, "aliens", bigfoot, chupacabra, fairies, giants, dwarfs, leprachans , icebergs, northern/southern lights, underground rumblings,...etc.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=vUWUwd94ZKI

was hoping to get some feedback from the forum on this subject....can you point me to other sources of input ?

Thanks

Blessings
    If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

Calz (17th September 2011), Marsila (18th September 2011), MorgaineFallen (17th September 2011), Nasu (27th February 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 1 7 17 25 LastLast