1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,798 times in 666 posts

Default Re: Hollow Earth?

Edward Bulwer Lytton " The Coming Race "

Free digital download from Amazon UK
    Sapere aude

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

Lefty Dave (17th September 2011), Nasu (27th February 2023)

3. Link to Post #142
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by Lefty Dave (here)
    Greetings to you all
    This topic has always fascinated me, and would answer a number of mysteries that have been around for centuries...UFO's, "aliens", bigfoot, chupacabra, fairies, giants, dwarfs, leprachans , icebergs, northern/southern lights, underground rumblings,...etc.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=vUWUwd94ZKI

was hoping to get some feedback from the forum on this subject....can you point me to other sources of input ?

Thanks

Blessings
    There has been several threads about this already ... most recently:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...t=hollow+earth

You can do a search for "hollow earth" in the thread title to find the others.

Hope that helps (I made a post in the thread I linked with a good site)

Cal

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Lefty Dave (17th September 2011), Nasu (27th February 2023)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,137 times in 500 posts

Thanks Taurean...read it 20 years ago....and thanks Calz...forgotten that thread...(MODS may merge threads if desired)....
    If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

Calz (17th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #144
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 times in 509 posts

it's simple,just check out Argarthan,,,shamballa is the capital ,,,,,

and if you think about it to bring rock to the surface of a planet is easy, you just create 3 or so big voids inside the planet and add some pressure,keep on expanding the void space and you simply push the mantle to the surface where it kools and becomes solid,,,,,,,,,then deflate the void space and you get a crusty shell ,, then simply move in,,,,,,,,,

cosmic spaces

8. Link to Post #145
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,798 times in 666 posts

Just wondering if that Venusian guy is who is commonly referred to as St Germaine ?
    Sapere aude

9. Link to Post #146
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

Hello everyone:
    I have been fascinated by this subject since I came across it on avalon. Since then I've come across a very well detailed website that gives more information than anyone would think possible on this subject.
    Here is the website: The fellow's research is quite convincing and compelling.

http://www.ourhollowearth.com

Then click on Join us on our Voyage of Discovery...instead of the picture of the earth. ( the link on the earth doesn't work )

My question to everyone....has anyone got any personal experience(s) with the Hollow Earth? It would be great to hear anything that pertains to this subject. I have flown over the artic many times and must confess I didn't even know there was ideas pertaining to a Hollow Earth opening. ( I would have looked out the window alot more) since we were fairly close each time to the coordinates given on this website.
    On this website the fellow states for $20,000 dollars you can go there in a float plane. I am wondering why no one has gone to find out? OR have people gone and not come back because they wanted to stay in the hollow earth or not wanted to talk about it when they did come back?
    Thanks for all your input
    chancy

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

Cartomancer (24th December 2011), Nasu (27th February 2023)

11. Link to Post #147
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello everyone:
    I have been fascinated by this subject since I came across it on avalon. Since then I've come across a very well detailed website that gives more information than anyone would think possible on this subject.
    Here is the website: The fellow's research is quite convincing and compelling.

http://www.ourhollowearth.com

Then click on Join us on our Voyage of Discovery...instead of the picture of the earth. ( the link on the earth doesn't work )

My question to everyone....has anyone got any personal experience(s) with the Hollow Earth? It would be great to hear anything that pertains to this subject. I have flown over the artic many times and must confess I didn't even know there was ideas pertaining to a Hollow Earth opening. ( I would have looked out the window alot more) since we were fairly close each time to the coordinates given on this website.
    On this website the fellow states for $20,000 dollars you can go there in a float plane. I am wondering why no one has gone to find out? OR have people gone and not come back because they wanted to stay in the hollow earth or not wanted to talk about it when they did come back?
    Thanks for all your input
    chancy

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

Cjay (6th December 2011), crosby (6th December 2011), Lefty Dave (15th December 2011), Mark (6th December 2011), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th December 2011), mojo (6th December 2011), Nasu (27th February 2023), Pete (6th December 2011), Ria (6th December 2011), TargeT (6th December 2011)

13. Link to Post #148
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,397 times in 4,297 posts

What is fact is that there is a vast, sprawling system of underground caverns, tunnels and artificial structures deep beneath the surface. Some theorize that a variety of ETs and even groups of terrestrial (indigenous) races unknown to us maintain a secret subterranean existence. There are literally thousands of accounts that point to the reality of these 'inner earth' dwellers, and there are many books published on the subject.

However I do not believe, for I never seen any compelling evidence, which suggests the world is actually 'hollow', no matter what the disinfo agents would have you believe.

That there is an inner star, floating in space at the centre of the earth, is wholly at odds with gravity and even a basic grasp of planetary science.

The theory is probably an invention or embellishment of ancient legends that tries to come to terms with the notion of an inner (subterranean) world. These other cultures if they exist (and the evidence is very compelling that they do - read the Timothy Good's excellent 'Alien Base', or Command X's 'Underground Alien Bases' to name two) may well enter and exit these underground systems in their 'craft' via portals or entrances at the poles, who knows? But I would highly doubt their inner domains go much deeper than the earth's crust.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

chancy (6th December 2011), crosby (6th December 2011), divine_moments_of_truth (15th December 2011), eric charles (6th December 2011), MMA_Fan (6th December 2011), Nasu (6th December 2011), RMorgan (6th December 2011)

15. Link to Post #149
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Well, I donīt believe the Earth itself is hollow. However, there is indeed the possibility that some kind of ancient civilization still lives somewhere under the surface.

You know, the Earth doesnīt need to be hollow in order to have space for entire civilizations to live somewhere in between the surface and the core.

Just for you to have an idea of the actual size of the world , the TauTona gold mine, in South-Africa, is the deepest mine in the world, 3.58 km deep, and it doesnīt even scratch the surface of the Earth.

The Earthīs diameter is 12.756 Km.

Have you ever seen how anthills are really built? I guess if thereīs any civilization living underground, It could really well be living in these kinds of structures:

Cheers,

Raf.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Cartomancer (6th December 2011), chancy (6th December 2011), Coaxial (6th December 2011), crosby (6th December 2011), eric charles (6th December 2011), Mark (18th December 2011), MMA_Fan (6th December 2011), Nasu (6th December 2011), TargeT (6th December 2011)

17. Link to Post #150
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

The earth is absolutely hollow, with a small blackhole at the center collecting neutrino's; I don't know (or even think) that there is an inhabilitable inner core where gravity all of a sudden pushes you agains thte mantel from the inside... no I think that's a bridge too far.

but definately hollow.

Check out the physics papers & videos by Nassim Haramien; pretty conclusive proof.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=79_HwQ-92f8

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    That there is an inner star, floating in space at the centre of the earth, is wholly at odds with gravity and even a basic grasp of planetary science.
    Really? at odds with gravity & the basics of planetary science... I DO think your going to have to qualify that.

first; what do YOU think gravity is?

(FYI, mainstream science has no clue that I can see)
    Last edited by TargeT; 6th December 2011 at 17:44.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Cartomancer (6th December 2011), chancy (6th December 2011), crosby (6th December 2011), Elethia (6th December 2011), Nasu (6th December 2011)

19. Link to Post #151
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Good question, Chancy.

I remember back in 2007 or 08, that there was a hollow earth mission getting under way. There were some thirty scientists signed on and they were leaving in a few days. All the plans were set. Then not another word from them. I have never heard about them again. I'm racking my brain for some names but none come to mind. There were even vids of the crew and ship. Rathmusen, or something, popped into my mind just now but I believe that is a related story.

Anyone remember this mission or know what happened to it?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Cartomancer (6th December 2011), chancy (6th December 2011), Nasu (27th February 2023)

21. Link to Post #152
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Alexander Von Humboldt put forth a theory in the mid nineteenth century that there were hollows at each pole of the Earth. Von Humboldt was the Prussian (German) Royal court geographer and head of the bureau of mines. He based his theory on observations he had made of the magnetic field of the Earth and not any physical observations of the hollow earth itself. Subsequently his observations set off a huge amount of interest and speculation about the hollow earth that may have led Jules Verne to write "A Journey to the Center of the Earth." Another book of Verne's seems to have been inspired by Humboldt also "Around the World in Eighty Days." This book was inspired by Humboldt's travels in his 1801 expedition to survey all of Spain's holdings in the Americas. Some of the results of his surveys in what is today New Mexico were shared with then president Thomas Jefferson on Humboldt's return trip to Spain.

Strangely after seeing all of the publicity that his theory inspired he then recanted and said that he was wrong and it was not likely to be true Despite this the furor continued. Von Humboldt's theory combined with the ancient myths of Agartha and the book "Journey to the Center of the Earth" all combined to make this a topic that lingered in the minds of the public and so continues today.

So the question remains: Was Von Humboldt correct and recanted just to hide the truth? This is definitely a man is who is lauded and venerated by having over two hundred place names in the United States named for him with no apparent reason beyond his status as the Carl Sagan of his day. Many of these statues and named places have Masonic overtones. etc. There is definitely something strange and hidden about this man and it may have to do with the hollow earth. He and much of Prussian royalty were also known to be fascinated with Biblical relics as the later Nazi's were.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

chancy (6th December 2011), crosby (6th December 2011), Nasu (6th December 2011), Zampano (15th December 2011)

23. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    The earth is absolutely hollow, with a small blackhole at the center collecting neutrino's; I don't know (or even think) that there is an inhabilitable inner core where gravity all of a sudden pushes you agains thte mantel from the inside... no I think that's a bridge too far.
    but definately hollow.
    Take it easy TargeT. This theories doesnīt actually prove a thing.

Massive objects tend to clump together gravitationally, creating non-hollow spherical objects we call stars and planets. The solid sphere is the best way in which to minimize the gravitational potential energy of a physical object; having hollowness is unfavorable in the energetic sense. In addition, ordinary matter is not strong enough to support a hollow shape of planetary size against the force of gravity; a planet-sized hollow shell with the known, observed thickness of the Earth's crust, would not be able to achieve hydrostatic equilibrium with its own mass and would collapse.

The mass of the planet also indicates that the hollow Earth hypothesis is unfeasible. Should the Earth be largely hollow, its mass would be much lower and thus its gravity on the outer surface would be much lower than it is.

Also, the Poincaré conjecture, which was recently proved, 100 years after itīs creation, says basically (mathematically) that every kind of matter, while under extreme pressure condition, results in a solid sphere, which explains quite well why all stars and planets are spherical in shape.

As far I as know, the Hollow Earth theory is a very interesting hypothesis, however, the most advanced mathematical and physics studies to date say that itīs not probable.

Cheers,

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 6th December 2011 at 18:35.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

baddbob (6th December 2011), Cartomancer (6th December 2011), chancy (6th December 2011), crosby (6th December 2011), Nasu (27th February 2023), toad (17th December 2011)

25. Link to Post #154
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    but definately hollow.
    Take it easy TargeT. This theories doesnīt actually prove a thing.

Massive objects tend to clump together gravitationally, creating non-hollow spherical objects we call stars and planets. The solid sphere is the best way in which to minimize the gravitational potential energy of a physical object; having hollowness is unfavorable in the energetic sense. In addition, ordinary matter is not strong enough to support a hollow shape of planetary size against the force of gravity; a planet-sized hollow shell with the known, observed thickness of the Earth's crust, would not be able to achieve hydrostatic equilibrium with its own mass and would collapse.

The mass of the planet also indicates that the hollow Earth hypothesis is unfeasible. Should the Earth be largely hollow, its mass would be much lower and thus its gravity on the outer surface would be much lower than it is.

Also, the Poincaré conjecture, which was recently proved, 100 years after itīs creation, says basically (mathematically) that every kind of matter, while under extreme pressure condition, results in a solid sphere, which explains quite well why all stars and planets are spherical in shape.

As far I as know, the Hollow Earth theory is a very interesting hypothesis, however, the most advanced mathematical and physics studies to date say that itīs not probable.

Cheers,

Raf.
    Those are also interesting theories, but don't make much sense to me.

The mass of the earth does not support a solid sphere, our earth is TOO massive for that & the electro/magnetic field we have is far too large to be explained by a "molten core of iron" or any other sillyness.

todate the best theory I have seen (and your absolutely correct, it is a thoery) is that there is a small black hole at the center of our earth, probably the size of a basket ball, this is corroborated via the "expanding earth" theory; our magnetic field & a sphere, is actually the perfect geomatry for expansion, not colapse.

my thoughts on this are based off Nassim Harreim's work ( http://scitation.aip.org/getpdf/serv...dtype=standpdf )... which is facinating & rings true for me on multiple levels..
    Last edited by TargeT; 6th December 2011 at 19:04.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

chancy (6th December 2011), Nasu (27th February 2023), RMorgan (6th December 2011)

27. Link to Post #155
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Good question, Chancy.
    I remember back in 2007 or 08, that there was a hollow earth mission getting under way. There were some thirty scientists signed on and they were leaving in a few days. All the plans were set. Then not another word from them. I have never heard about them again. I'm racking my brain for some names but none come to mind. There were even vids of the crew and ship. Rathmusen, or something, popped into my mind just now but I believe that is a related story.

Anyone remember this mission or know what happened to it?
    The mission was cancelled because Steve Curry who was the leader got cancer and passed away. Researching this subject was fascinating because from what I have read online Steve came down with cancer extremely fast and even he was shocked at how fast the cancer came and spread. It's very unfortunate that Steve passed away because he had everything in place for the expedition. It appears that he would have found the answers I am and many more are seeking about this contraversial subject. Would have been nice to settle this very interesting subject once and for all.
    chancy

Here is the link to Steve Curry's expedition
    http://www.voyagehollowearth.com/

There is more info on Steve if you google regarding him and his sudden passing a few months before the expedition was leaving.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

Cartomancer (6th December 2011), Ernie Nemeth (7th December 2011), Nasu (27th February 2023)

29. Link to Post #156
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,406 times in 5,642 posts

Fascinating subject, I only have more questions...Does Google earth allow a view over either pole? Last I checked I don't think so. Is there any help in past literature as in sailing expeditions, dogsled, snowmachine, and foot, that describe what was at the poles? Still an entrance doesn't necessarily mean hollow earth. The evidence for tunnel structures though seems to be numerous. Nice thread I hope it will provide more information. Also, there must have been many pilots on commercial airliners that did an overflight of the pole, and I haven't heard a thing.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Cartomancer (8th December 2011), chancy (6th December 2011), Nasu (27th February 2023), RMorgan (6th December 2011)

31. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Fascinating subject, I only have more questions...Does Google earth allow a view over either pole? Last I checked I don't think so. Is there any help in past literature as in sailing expeditions, dogsled, snowmachine, and foot, that describe what was at the poles? Still an entrance doesn't necessarily mean hollow earth. The evidence for tunnel structures though seems to be numerous. Nice thread I hope it will provide more information. Also, there must have been many pilots on commercial airliners that did an overflight of the pole, and I haven't heard a thing.
    Yeah, IF the Earth is hollow, which personally I donīt believe, Iīm sure there are no big holes/entrances on the poles. Too many people have been there for many reasons, from documentary making, scientific researches and even in extreme sports competitions.

However, there are tunnels, many of them, everywhere in the world. Some of them are proved to be natural, while some others are still a mystery.

Cheers,

Raf.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

chancy (6th December 2011), Nasu (27th February 2023)

33. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

Here's a supposed footage of the entrance at the pole: https://youtube.com/watch?v=ExgAbZV6RuA I don't know if it's tricked or not but it seems quite real to me. What do you think about it?

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Asyloth For This Post:

35. Link to Post #159
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Great point Mojo. It is interesting that both poles are blurred out on Google Earth. The official explanation is that there are only a few satellites that have a geosynchronous orbit over the pole. Still they admit that it is covered. There has to be a reason there is no clear imagery of the poles. There are also clear myths and legends that point to entrances being in other places besides the poles.

In Greek religion Apollo was supposed to travel to Hyperborea once or twice a year. This was described as a trip to the north to visit other unknown peoples. In an interesting aside the geomantic array of the Vatican using the obelisk and windrose markers points right to New Schwabenland. This is the site of the supposed Nazi base in the Antarctic. I mentioned Von Humboldt above in my last post here. Ultimately Hitler may have been privy to and believed many secrets that were discovered by Humboldt including the Hollow Earth Theory.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

37. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Asyloth (here)
    Here's a supposed footage of the entrance at the pole: https://youtube.com/watch?v=ExgAbZV6RuA I don't know if it's tricked or not but it seems quite real to me. What do you think about it?
    Well, I donīt know if itīs fake, but Iīm sure this is not a huge hole on the poles. It might be a video of a volcano, something under the sea, or many other things, though. Anyway, itīs cool.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Cartomancer (6th December 2011), chancy (6th December 2011), Nasu (27th February 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst 1 8 18 25 LastLast