+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst 1 9 19 25 LastLast

Thread: Hollow Earth?

1. Link to Post #161
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

Default Re: Hollow Earth?

A video about the Hollow Earth. Less than 4 minutes.

Remember Who You Are!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

Nasu (27th February 2023)

3. Link to Post #162
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Arguments against a hollow Earth are largely based on existing scientific theories. It seems that some of those theories are breaking down. There are new thoughts on what gravity is or is not. Physics is changing. And considering how much of what we think is true, when in fact it is propaganda, I don't doubt anything being possible.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,985 times in 463 posts

Dean Dominic De Lucia - Hour 1 - Hollow Earth in the Puranas & Polar Expeditions
    December 4, 2011
    From São Paulo, Brazil, Dean Dominic De Lucia discusses his book: "Hollow Earth in the Puranas." De Lucia was born in Bethesda, Maryland. He studied Business Administration at the University of Baltimore, and later on completed a two-year course in translating at the Catholic University in São Paulo. He has maintained a life-long interest in Indian Hindu philosophy and spiritual practices, which ultimately led him to take up Vedic astrology. He began his studies in 1981 under Nalini Kanta Das or "Tom Hopke", and has been a student and practitioner of the art ever since. His articles were published in two Bangalore magazines, "The Astrological Magazine" and "Modern Astrology." Dean has also written a book called "Astrologia Vedica". We'll discuss Hindu traditions, specifically, the Vedas and the Puranas as Dean has found accounts and stories in the Vedic scriptures related to "The Hollow Earth" and "The Ancient Ones", the demigods or the giants that are alleged to inhabit our inner Earth. Dean will talk about the present day search for the openings to the hollow Earth as well as older accounts and expeditions to the Antarctic and Arctic Circle. Most are familiar with Admiral Byrd's claim of exploring the inner Earth but there are others, of which involved Norwegian explorers, such as Olaf Jansen's Story, also known as "The Smokey God - A Voyage to the Inner World" and Fridtjof Nansen's "Fram" expedition. We'll talk about these and the links in Vedic mythology and the stories of a northerly Shambhala.

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-111204.php

6. The Following User Says Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

I haven't read yet the others replies. But, I wanted to say "yes, it is." there is evidence of this in the orbital patterns of the worlds satellite systems, there is one spot where they have a pivot. This was changed only after they lost a good handful of them over the "gateway" into the center of the earth. I have seen charts of their orbital patterns etc. Even airplanes they know to avoid the spot. And ships also. Btw, the top of the planet is Flat, which was caused by an impact somewhere back in time. But, any photos or satellite images released either don't show the top of the earth or are doctored to look like we expect it to look "round."

Here's one of the images that shows the polar orbits of satellites like I was talking about:

@ Conk
    Gravity is caused by Radiation Waves that comes from The Sun or well any star, basically anything that is 29 miles in diameter and orbits a star/sun will have a gravitational field, but this is something that hasn't been discovered or released/admitted to anyway by science because they are to bigoted and short sighted.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 15th December 2011 at 21:15.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

conk (21st December 2011), Nasu (27th February 2023)

9. Link to Post #165
    United States Avalon Member evancruz1's Avatar
    Thanks

It seems to me that I read something about a pilot whom flew over one of the entrances to see what appeared to be very large animals some which looked to be mammoths. It was said that the entrance was almost tropical in appearance. No doubt from radiated heat from below...

I read this years ago, so not remembering details... However it seems that I had come to the conclusion that I was done exploring this due to lack of evidence to warrant more time.

I hope someone finds the truth about this, wouldn't it explain so much of history we can't explain.
    Everything is good til it's not-

10. The Following User Says Thank You to evancruz1 For This Post:

11. Link to Post #166
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Quote Posted by evancruz1 (here)
    It seems to me that I read something about a pilot whom flew over one of the entrances to see what appeared to be very large animals some which looked to be mammoths. It was said that the entrance was almost tropical in appearance. No doubt from radiated heat from below...

I read this years ago, so not remembering details... However it seems that I had come to the conclusion that I was done exploring this due to lack of evidence to warrant more time.

I hope someone finds the truth about this, wouldn't it explain so much of history we can't explain.
    You're thinking of Admiral Byrd and Operation High Jump. Many believe Byrd went looking for a secret Nazi Base in New Schwabenland also. I think this is discussed in the movie posted by Black Panther above.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 472 posts

I have a friend who works at the south pole, I have a very good chance of working there this spring. I can attest that he has personally told me there is no opening. How would that even make sense? A black hole at the center of the world!? Do you have any idea as to what the nature of a black hole implies? What you guys are implying goes against almost every aspect of the standard model. The earth has a flat top!? Show me. I don't understand where these things come from, how on earth would a blackhole at the center of the earth explain our magnetosphere, as opposed to 'molten metal core nonsense'. I'm really fascinated, to try and understand how some could possibly believe this. How would one explain volcanoes via this theory?

Quote Gravity is caused by Radiation Waves that comes from The Sun or well any star
    I don't want to sound dense or mean in anyway, but it's fairly clear you don't have any understanding of phsyics. Give me something to suggest this, throw me some math or an observation and I will gladly entertain this notion. Asfar as I'm aware Gravity defined by the standard model is a manifestation of the curvature of space-time. There is far more evidence to suggest this and observations supporting this then anything suggested in this thread. It takes some serious brass to suggest the standard model is completely hogwash. I'm not saying it isn't possible, as it is infact a theory, there is no doubt that it will continue to change, and we will continue to learn.
    The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
    -- Maureen Dowd --

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toad For This Post:

Cartomancer (20th December 2011), Nasu (27th February 2023)

15. Link to Post #168
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Wednesday, 21 December 2011

A lot of respectable scientists and writers believed that Earth contains vast hollowed areas.

Representation about underground towns appeared for the first time in 1946. The person to launch the rumours was Richard Shaver - writer, journalist and scientist. His incredible story about contacts with aliens living under the ground was published in Amazing Stories Magazine.

Shaver said that he had spent several weeks living under the ground with demon-looking aliens, whose descriptions can be found in ancient legends and fairytales.Those underground creatures are described as inconceivably talented, brilliant and culturally educated - they do not want to have anything in common with humans.

One could refer to the story from the American writer as a fruit of his vivid imagination. However, hundreds of readers responded to the publication. They wrote that they had visited underground cities, talked to their residents and saw unimaginable technical inventions, in the very depth of the planet. Furthermore, the technologies of underground aliens give them an opportunity to control the minds of humans.

The unbelievable story exerted an immense influence on scientists and gave an incentive to the study of paranormal activities.

English astronomer of the 17th century, Edmund Halley, writers Jules Verne, Edgar Allan Poe and some others wrote in their works that planet Earth is a hollow sphere. American authorities were preparing a special scientific mission in 18-19 centuries to explore the Earth's hollow depth.

The scientists of the Third Reich were very interested in the mysterious underground world too. A special top secret expedition was organized in 1942.

In 1963, two American coal miners, David Fellin and Henry Throne, found a large door in a tunnel, behind which they discovered a marble stairway. In England, miners can hear the sounds of mechanical devices under the ground, as they dig a tunnel. An English miner said that they had also found a stairway to an underground well. The sound of machines became more distinct, and the workers fled in fear. When they returned to the tunnel, there were no stairs and no entrance to the well.

An American satellite took very interesting photographs at the end of the 1970s. The photographs were published in many Western scientific magazines: the pictures depicted a dark, regularly shaped spot on the North Pole. The photographs were not defective: similar pictures depicting the same dark spot on the pole were taken several years later.

Anthropologist James McKenna explored an ill-famed cave in the State of Idaho. McKenna and other members of the expedition could hear screams and moans, as they were moving hundreds metres deep into the cave. The researchers found human skeletons soon, but they had to stop their quest: the smell of brimstone was unbearable.

Geologists do not share the theory of the Earth's huge cavity, although they do not exclude a possibility of numerous large hollow spaces in planet's depths.

What if many UFOs originate in the sky from under the ground, not from other galaxies?

http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/new...2/20/2306.html

16. Link to Post #169
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 times in 526 posts

I think we will all be a little suprised when the Atlantien’s return

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eagle For This Post:

Cartomancer (22nd December 2011), DeDukshyn (25th December 2011), jackovesk (23rd December 2011), mojo (25th December 2011), Nasu (27th February 2023)

18. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

Alexander Von Humboldt put forth a theory in the mid nineteenth century that there were hollows at each pole of the Earth. Von Humboldt was the Prussian (German) Royal court geographer and head of the bureau of mines. He based his theory on observations he had made of the magnetic field of the Earth and not any physical observations of the hollow earth itself. Subsequently his observations set off a huge amount of interest and speculation about the hollow earth that may have led Jules Verne to write "A Journey to the Center of the Earth." Another book of Verne's seems to have been inspired by Humboldt also "Around the World in Eighty Days." This book was inspired by Humboldt's travels in his 1801 expedition to survey all of Spain's holdings in the Americas. Some of the results of his surveys in what is today New Mexico were shared with then president Thomas Jefferson on Humboldt's return trip to Spain.

Strangely after seeing all of the publicity that his theory inspired he then recanted and said that he was wrong and it was not likely to be true Despite this the furor continued. Von Humboldt's theory combined with the ancient myths of Agartha and the book "Journey to the Center of the Earth" all combined to make this a topic that lingered in the minds of the public and so continues today.

So the question remains: Was Von Humboldt correct and recanted just to hide the truth? This is definitely a man is who is lauded and venerated by having over two hundred place names in the United States named for him with no apparent reason beyond his status as the Carl Sagan of his day. Many of these statues and named places have Masonic overtones. etc. There is definitely something strange and hidden about this man and it may have to do with the hollow earth. He and much of Prussian royalty were also known to be fascinated with Biblical relics as the later Nazi's were.

One interesting fact I have uncovered in researching my book is the fact that the Nazi base in New Schwabenland aligns with the Vatican. The array of obelisk and windrose markers in the Vatican create an azimuth on the globe that "points" to New Schwabenland. New Schwabenland is supposedly what Admiral Byrd was looking for during Operation High Jump. Interesting that the axis of the Vatican points to this place. I believe they chose the location of their base based on its spatial relationship to the Vatican. These types talismanic relatiionships were common in the ancient world, Holy Roman Empire, and modern day.

Attachment 12133Attachment 12134

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

baddbob (26th December 2011), BestLion (24th December 2011), CeltMan (22nd December 2011), crosby (22nd December 2011), Ecnal61 (22nd December 2011), jackovesk (23rd December 2011), karelia (22nd December 2011), Nasu (27th February 2023), RMorgan (22nd December 2011), THIRDEYE (25th December 2011), TraineeHuman (26th December 2011)

20. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

Alex Collier has some photos and stuff, and shows his evidence for The Hollow Earth. I remember reading about also these two kids that were found in England, maybe it's just a legend but there seems to be enough substantial details supporting their having existed. That came from somewhere within the earth. I'm fully open to the earth being hollow, evidence so far seems to support it being a logical conclusion.
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Cartomancer (22nd December 2011), jackovesk (23rd December 2011), karelia (22nd December 2011), Nasu (27th February 2023)

22. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    Alex Collier has some photos and stuff, and shows his evidence for The Hollow Earth. I remember reading about also these two kids that were found in England, maybe it's just a legend but there seems to be enough substantial details supporting their having existed. That came from somewhere within the earth. I'm fully open to the earth being hollow, evidence so far seems to support it being a logical conclusion.
    I agree there is too much evidence for there not to be something to it. There has been discoveries of very large and ancient underground complexes in Turkey (Cappadocia), Borneo and New Guinea. One of the Legends associated with Sir Francis Bacon tells of tunnels that extend from England to N. America. This also is one of those kinds of subjects like UFO's that are manipulated to some degree. Something odd and unknown that messes with your psyche. Not to say these things aren't true it just seems like these kinds of mysteries are sometimes used for specific reasons.

Another early reference to the hollow earth has given it one of its mythical names. The land to the north or Hyperborea was a place where the god Apollo traveled to once or twice a year. Some feel this has something to do with the similarities between Norse Mythology and that of Greece and Rome. This is the reason many refer to the hollow earth as Hyperborea. The word boreal means norther climate. Also interesting is the modern sect of Lemurians who live in Mt. Shasta, California. They believe that Mt. Shasta is a Hollow Earth entrance. Many believe Shasta to be the "throat chakra" of the world as well.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

BestLion (24th December 2011), crosby (22nd December 2011), jackovesk (23rd December 2011), Nasu (27th February 2023)

24. Link to Post #173
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,862 times in 309 posts

Hollow Earth Fact or Fiction?- Admiral Byrd Story

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iceni tribe For This Post:

Cartomancer (22nd December 2011), CeltMan (22nd December 2011), crosby (22nd December 2011), gooty64 (22nd December 2011), jackovesk (23rd December 2011), Nasu (27th February 2023), telemark (22nd December 2011)

26. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cartomancer (here)
    Another early reference to the hollow earth has given it one of its mythical names. The land to the north or Hyperborea was a place where the god Apollo traveled to once or twice a year. Some feel this has something to do with the similarities between Norse Mythology and that of Greece and Rome. This is the reason many refer to the hollow earth as Hyperborea. The word boreal means norther climate. Also interesting is the modern sect of Lemurians who live in Mt. Shasta, California. They believe that Mt. Shasta is a Hollow Earth entrance. Many believe Shasta to be the "throat chakra" of the world as well.
    There is some speculation that possibly Greenland is where Hyperborea is or something similar to it anyway. From what I've read. I think much of the similarities between the Norse, Greeks and Romans leads much credence to the Ancient Alien "theory" or what I prefer to call "Off Worlder Intervention." The statues all look the same, similar traits etc. There for Aliens! And, I think the ones in Mount Shasta aren't Lemurians, They're from Mu/Pacifica/Oceana. See Lemuria was the continent where now all those Indonesian Islands are. MU/Oceana/Pacifica is the huge continent that was out there in the central pacific. A lot of people mistake the two continents from being the same, when they are two separate ones. I was on MU in a past life, almost full memories from that one. There are also entrances up in Death Valley, the Panamint Mountains, and a cave along with some ruins from MU and artifacts in the Santa Monica Mountains.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Cartomancer (22nd December 2011), crosby (22nd December 2011), jackovesk (23rd December 2011), Nasu (27th February 2023)

28. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    There is some speculation that possibly Greenland is where Hyperborea is or something similar to it anyway. From what I've read. I think much of the similarities between the Norse, Greeks and Romans leads much credence to the Ancient Alien "theory" or what I prefer to call "Off Worlder Intervention." The statues all look the same, similar traits etc. There for Aliens! And, I think the ones in Mount Shasta aren't Lemurians, They're from Mu/Pacifica/Oceana. See Lemuria was the continent where now all those Indonesian Islands are. MU/Oceana/Pacifica is the huge continent that was out there in the central pacific. A lot of people mistake the two continents from being the same, when they are two separate ones. I was on MU in a past life, almost full memories from that one. There are also entrances up in Death Valley, the Panamint Mountains, and a cave along with some ruins from MU and artifacts in the Santa Monica Mountains.

The Lemurian sect at Mt. Shasta calls themselves Lemurians. You can word search" Lemuria Mt. Shasta." All of the sources I check state that what the greeks believed hyperborea is what is now called the arctic. The name of the god of the north in Greek Mythology is Boreas. I also disagree with regard to the Ancient Alien theory.

My research and beliefs center around ancient people having a concept of aliens and "off worlders" via a cargo cult type belief system. This belief system may have derived from a technologically advanced antediluvian civilization. I think aliens exist I just don't think they are as involved on earth as many here do. I see many patterns indicating that issues like the hollow earth and aliens might have some basis in fact but they are used extensively to impact the psyche of those who question the status quo.

It is through these issues that the mode of the ruling class may become transparent. Therefore they muddle the waters with much b.s. and hyperbole. It makes it harder to wade through and discern the truth. You are proceeding that many things taken as a matter of faith are absolutely true. I prefer to say they are possible but not provable. Though I disagree I appreciate your points of view and always enjoy what you have to say.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

DNA (25th December 2011), Nasu (27th February 2023)

30. Link to Post #176
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 472 posts

I would agree that its possible that there may be large hollow passages or caverns within our crust, but to say the entire earth is hollow goes against many observations and established models of geology and physics.
    The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
    -- Maureen Dowd --

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to toad For This Post:

Cartomancer (22nd December 2011), conk (22nd December 2011), DNA (25th December 2011), jackovesk (23rd December 2011), Nasu (27th February 2023), RMorgan (22nd December 2011)

32. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

The Lemurian sect at Mt. Shasta calls themselves Lemurians. You can word search" Lemuria Mt. Shasta."
    That's an misnomer based on the assumption that Lemuria and MU are one in the same, and that Lemuria was the continent in the Mid-Pacific. Which it wasn't. The people of Mount Shasta are suvivors from MU/Oceana/Pacifica and combined with another race/sect that have lived underground for an extremely long time. That's, my own soul memories, which I find far more valid than someone that wasn't even there having only tossed out their opinion. So, lets make sure everyone is absolutely clear on the fact that Lemuria and MU are / were two entirely separate continents. Not, one.
    Quote All of the sources I check state that what the greeks believed hyperborea is what is now called the arctic.
    Well yes, that's possible. I was simply throwing out another angle that was based on my own research.
    Quote I also disagree with regard to the Ancient Alien theory.
    Yet, it carries the most solid evidence yet known to exist, or somewhere inbetween that and my Aliens Intervention, and Genetic Engineering. It certainly isn't the Western Orthodox and Darwnians that are right. And, the Creationist and Divine Interventionist certainly aren't either. I go where the evidence points it's self.
    Quote My research and beliefs center around ancient people having a concept of aliens and "off worlders" via a cargo cult type belief system. This belief system may have derived from a technologically advanced antediluvian civilization. I think aliens exist I just don't think they are as involved on earth as many here do. I see many patterns indicating that issues like the hollow earth and aliens might have some basis in fact but they are used extensively to impact the psyche of those who question the status quo.

It is through these issues that the mode of the ruling class may become transparent. Therefore they muddle the waters with much b.s. and hyperbole. It makes it harder to wade through and discern the truth. You are proceeding that many things taken as a matter of faith are absolutely true. I prefer to say they are possible but not provable. Though I disagree I appreciate your points of view and always enjoy what you have to say.
    I'm not proceeding at all about anything being a matter of faith. Christianity and Calthocism and the other world religions are matter of faith. I prefer to deal in Truth, Facts and Historical Documentation. And, so i suppose we will have to in essence agree to disagree at least with this point. Look at all those pre-flood megalithic sites and try to explain how they were built without Alien/ Off Worlder Intervention. And, seriously with out the hyperbole of "Oh the Giza Pyramids were built in 20 years each with 100,000 slaves using primitive tools." I look at the hard evidence, the facts, and historical documentation, and artifacts....they all point out our origins come from the stars. I appreciate your points of view also and enjoy our conversations. My friend.

If found, unedited photos of the earth, also showing the North Polar Region show there is an "entrance" to the Inside of The Earth, and also that in reality the top of the planet is FLAT, not round like we've been lead to believe. Also if you check the Orbiting patterns of Satellites with a Polar Orbiting pattern, there is one hinge point, and an area where none of the orbit paths will cross. Because they get "lost" if they go over that region. That is because of the entrance being there.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 22nd December 2011 at 20:48.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Cartomancer (22nd December 2011), DNA (25th December 2011), Nasu (27th February 2023)

34. Link to Post #178
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

I am not sure..but if it is then so are possible all other planets and suns..that would be quit a discovery. Some believe in the Argatha- Shang gru La as in the center of the earth. I would question that if it is hollow and this so called sun in the center..how could it support life? Would be too hot etc...Unless it is a crystal type element which could be possible..Anyway it makes fascinating reading

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

Cartomancer (24th December 2011), Nasu (27th February 2023)

36. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

there have been a few recent threads on this subject.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...bove-Ground..-

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Atlas (28th October 2014), Nasu (27th February 2023)

38. Link to Post #180
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

I have read and studied the Hollow Earth theory for some time now. I have mixed feelings on it. And many questions.
    Questions>
    1. if you take a large hollow ball and inside the ball you made from dirt and glue on the ball, and spin the ball the object inside tend to fall to the bottom of the ball due to gravity. Thus how would it be possible to have contents and people inside this object even if hallow?
    2. Heat and temperature. If their is a sun..you would think inside the earth it would be a sauna. And if the heat escaped via the poles to the atmosphere..then the poles would have such heat coming out of them it would be like a climate in modern day Egypt..instead we have fidget ice there.
    3.Pressure. Inside the earth would have a different pressure system that would crush life...similar to the pressure of a man going down in the ocean to 3,000 meters...would just crush him. Thus life would be impossible for human life creatures.
    4. No scientist has proven a hollow sphere-globe -planet. this is just an unknown.
    5. In order for even remote life to thrive in a hollow earth the inner sun must not be a 'real star sun' the radiation and heat would be lethal to any life. Thus the 'sun' of a hollow earth would have to be crystal, or a diamond like object that gives of heat and energy.
    6. Admiral Byrd- made 2 visits to the arctic. But his info and reports are scratchy at best. Thus we dont have much evidence to support him. or make a compelling case from his expeditions..we only have theories.
    The most compelling case in my discoveries>
    7. Germans- I know very well the rise and fall of the 3rd Reich, and all their expeditions if to Tibet-South American etc. From my study they sent 7 expeditions to the south pole. 3 are recorded. Himmler was very interested in the artic, and claimed that Thule "a lost civilization similar and more advanced the Atlantis was in fact on this continent "and support by the Pi Ries map. Thule was the homeland of the Aryans.. Nazis never claimed to be true Aryans they said they are a mixed hybrid of them.
    The Germans found something in this area. And Operation high-jump..was a counter measure against Germans..They would not send a Navy armada to do scientific research. The Germans set up a base there some call it the New Berlin, some the revived Thule. High Jump came back with photos of fresh water unthawed lakes, vegetation, animal species, warm temperatures, and anti magnetic poles.
    Thus did the Germans relocate to the Arctic after the war? Well I think life could be sustained there in some places. One thing for sure they found something! this is the biggest mystery..I just havnt nailed it yet.. I dont think they went inside the earth, but I wonder if they went under the earth..under the ice...?

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

Cartomancer (25th December 2011), Nasu (27th February 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst 1 9 19 25 LastLast