+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What happened to the Anderson Institute Website ?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Default What happened to the Anderson Institute Website ?

Hi,

I got flashbacks of interviews with David Anderson and I was wondering what the current situation was.
    So I looked up the website and to my surprise couldn't find it ...

It should be here: http://www.andersoninstitute.com

According domaintools this was the most recent snapshot of the website:

The time stamp on this screenshot is "Last checked January 27, 2012".
    So that's fairly recently ... ?

When you lookup the institute with google you won't find the url of the institute only a reference on peswiki.com. That website caused my antivirus software popped up an alert about malicious content.

What happened here ... did he say too much ?
    Anyone else with valuable info on this ?

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,024 times in 2,210 posts

Default Re: What happened to the Anderson Institute Website ?

I see what you mean Operator...I tried to link to it myself from various places and you just get sent round in circles.

mmmmmmm

Wonder what's going on there....

this is a clip from an Art Bell C2C interview with David Anderson...with music and visuals...(which can be a bit distracting...but you can still follow what's being said well enough.)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Caren (8th February 2012), sandy (9th February 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Here's another one: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/otherwo...eys-into-time- from 24 december 2009.

There are more recent ones too ... Still looking for them.

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

'

There is a audio interview here....

http://www.newrealities.com/index.ph...warp-generator

and on it he also links to The World Genesis Foundation of which he is the co-founder.

Quote After the interview David wrote:

Hello Alan

Thank you for the opportunity to join you on your show tonight. I enjoyed our discussion and I look forward to whatever our new friendship may bring, and hopefully more interesting discussions on or off the air. I do hope we find the opportunity to collaborate on a project and I will send you a copy of our new documentary as soon as it is released. Just let me know the best place to send it.

As I mentioned my personal focus is on managing the Anderson Institute and my role as an Ambassador for your for the United Nations. I promised to send some links, so here they are:

1. www.WorldGenesis.org- Our official site describing our mission, vision and structure.

2. www.WorldGenesis.org/hot-news.html - This link includes highlights of our last 10 years of projects and results. On the right side are a list of press releases and each includes many more links to reports and media impressions of the projects.

3. Selected news highlights can also be found via links on Face Book at: World-Genesis-Foundation

4. www.Atlantykron.or g This is one of our flagship projects we manage under UNESCO Romania. This is an annual event involving about 500 international youth and instructors. We launch in just three days, so we are quite busy with this at the moment.

With warmest regards,
    David Lewis Anderson, PH.D.
    President & CEO, The Anderson Institute
    “Innovation and Excellence in Time Technology”

busy man, eh....it's incredible really what he is achieving in his life.

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

get this....

a link from the link that I put in my other post......

http://www.newrealities.com/index.ph...ver-antarctica

Deadly time vortex appears over Antarctica...

[snip]

2002: TV crew disappears
    A California TV crew filming in the Antarctic went missing in November 2002. Supposedly, a video discovered among the crews’ personal effects by a special U.S. Navy SEAL rescue team tasked to find the filmmakers confirmed earlier reports of a huge artifact buried under the ice–a prehistoric machine that may be of alien origin.

“The U.S. government said it will seek to block the airing of a video found by Navy rescuers in Antarctica that purportedly reveals that a massive archaeological dig is underway two miles beneath the ice,” stated a press release that appeared briefly on the studio production’s website.

Time vortex erupts As one bizarre event followed another, a research team of US and UK scientists accidentally came across a mind-numbing discovery. While working on a joint weather research project, the team witnessed the creation of a spinning vortex of time.

US physicist Mariann McLein allegedly testified that she and her colleagues became aware of a “spinning gray fog” in the sky over their heads. They initially dismissed the phenomenon as merely part of a random polar storm. The spiraling vortex, however, did not disperse. Stranger still, despite gusts of wind and briskly moving clouds overhead, the weird spinning gray fog remained stationary.

Intense magnetic anomaly.
    Deciding to explore the odd phenomenon, the group took one of its weather balloons and attached a meteorological instrument to it that calibrated temperature, barometric
    pressure, humidity, windspeed and a scientific chronometer to record the times of the readings.

After attaching a cable to the balloon, and securing the other end to a winch, they released it. The balloon and instrument package soared upwards and were immediately sucked into the gaping maw of the swirling vortex. The balloon and instruments disappeared.

Tunnel to the past
    After a several minutes, they decided to retrieve the balloon. Despite some difficulty with the winch they succeeded in bringing the balloon back to earth and checked the
    instruments. McLein stated that everyone was stunned by the readout on the chronometer. It displayed a date decades in the past: January 27, 1965.

[snip]
    not sure what to make of all that yet as I have only had a quick read through but it is a wild story

and that link leads to this...

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/04/deadl...er-antarctica/

so I looked for the latest on Lake Vostok.....this was written yesterday..

http://io9.com/Lake-Vostok/

Quote Scientists have (probably) made contact with Earth’s most alien lake!
    13,000 feet beneath the surface of Antarctica's vast ice sheet rests the otherworldly Lake Vostok. Home to some of the most extreme conditions on Earth, Vostok has remained isolated from the rest of the world for 20 million years, and completely inaccessible to mankind. Until now.
    alien lake

Hey!....maybe that's where the time lines are going to converge and it's a race against time to get there.....for SOME reason

I'm being frivolous (I think).....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Operator (9th February 2012)

8. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

All the links are dead now.

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

do you mean with Lake Vostok? or for The Anderson Institute ?

10. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Removed due to poor data
    Last edited by pigsy2400; 14th November 2018 at 00:37. Reason: Removed due to poor data

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pigsy2400 For This Post:

ichingcarpenter (8th November 2018)

+ Reply to Thread