+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast

Thread: Bill Wood with Lisa Harrison

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

Default Re: Bill Wood with Lisa Harrison

I have to say one thing that did bother me about the interview with Lisa was for Bill, who claimed to be a spiritual being, with a really great message, was so willing to trash Kerry who had put herself in danger to bring out his story........that did not seem to be something a spiritual person would do......other than that I enjoyed the interview

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Alan (11th February 2012), aranuk (11th February 2012), Lazlo (12th February 2012), RunningDeer (12th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (11th February 2012), Tommy (11th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks

Quote Hi Tommy,

I think a lot of us here actually want to get to the truth. Well, at least discard the lies if the truth cannot be found.

You say that Brockbrader was' plainly lying' in parts and 'dramatizing'. I agree with you. I also believe that this does not apply only to the Lisa Harrison interview but to his other interviews. I know I am not the only one that thinks this.

This has all got really messy now. Brockbrader is criticising Kerry and Kerry is now having to defend herself.

It is down to the individual to discern what is the truth and what is not. Some people here have taken flak for even questioning Brockbroder's accounts and his motives and yet they have still carried on investigating and researching.

I have to say that I could see that this was all going to end up getting really messy. It's not good for the alternative media community and I don't think this is over yet.

Jeanette
    Ditto Jeanette!

In my opinion... both of them do not speak the whole truth... Bill W. or Kerry...

In these days we seam to have a battles of Big Egos in Alternative media...
    So we have to know how to discern...
    Just my 2cents!

4. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by alamojo (here)
    Interesting, looks like Kerry took this off her blog. Wonder why?

Quote Posted by seeingterra (here)
    From Kerry's Blog just Now:

" February 10, 2012

MY REPLY TO BILL BROCKBRADER'S UNFORTUNATE NEED TO LIE ABOUT CAMELOT

It is amazing to me that putting our lives on the line for our whistleblowers to get the truth out to the people sometimes ends up with them turning on us and telling lies. The dynamic of what went on with Bill Brockbrader/Wood is a case in point. He is not the first one... yes Pete Peterson did as well.
    While I am happy to hear he has found another outlet for his ideas... the following information must be clearly made public.
    <snip>

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html
    For some reason its in the "articles" section.

5. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member charlesfrith's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks

I just think Kerry says it all in block capitals when she states "I AM A VERY SPIRITUAL PERSON".
    Allegedly Bright. Empirically Stupid.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to charlesfrith For This Post:

Anchor (12th February 2012), Holly Lindin (14th February 2012), Jenci (12th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (12th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

I am all for deep inspection of any presented evidence.

Without trying to get too esoteric, it is essential that thruth be a pure reflection of reality or else we won't be able to recognise it as truth.

Defining reality is a whole lot harder, mainly because it strikes me and, I suspect many other Avalonians, that a number of realities may coexist and intertwine with our current experience. This I think is often a cause of dispute about what is true and what is a lie.

That said, on a more mundain level, the Kerry and Bill Wood thing is causing people to divide over the question of what truth exists in Bill's testimony.

I support Bill's testimony despite the fact that I am pretty sure both he and Kerry probably "lied" to some extent. Whistleblowers always lie and, to some extent, so do their interviewers - even the best of them like Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy.

Lieing is what Whistleblowers and their interviewers must do to stay alive!

So, my plea is to encourage people to look beyond the lies told to stay alive before judging whether the testimony is or is not useful.

In my opinion, Bill Wood's testimony is useful.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ixopoborn For This Post:

Earth Angel (12th February 2012), Holly Lindin (14th February 2012), Mightyram (12th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 times in 436 posts

I guess we need a poll.

I vote for 'bill wood' not helpful. Who is with me?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eileenrose For This Post:

Lazlo (12th February 2012), RMorgan (12th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Divide is special it weakens from the whole and is negative. This is not a hard lesson to learn, but it continues. We are all one and what we do to others we also do to ourselves. When we learn this lesson also then the negativity of divide will no longer hold sway. The realization of these things are the tools that will guide us through these hard times. In this battle for our minds the defense is living through our hearts. Unconditional love! IMHO

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Blacklight43 (12th February 2012), Debra (12th February 2012), Matts (12th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

This is priceless, just priceless...

seeingterra is all over the BW/B threads giving a hard time to anyone who questioned the legitimacy of Brockbrader. Ad hominem attacks and all.

Now BW/B turns on Kerry, and seeingterra implies that he has some dirt on BW/B and makes a not so subtle threat, right here in this thread. Both he and Kerry call BW/B a liar.

How are you supposed to trust the testimony of a known liar? For those of you who are still resonating with BW/B's love and light message...ask yourself this:

How hard is it to allow yourself to be deceived when you want to believe the message? If you want those messages, may I so humbly suggest that you get the message from a more wholesome source. This whole affair reeks to high heaven.

"Beware of false prophets"
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

Anchor (12th February 2012), atman (12th February 2012), Fundy Gemini (13th February 2012), Holly Lindin (14th February 2012), Jenci (12th February 2012), Midnight Rambler (12th February 2012), RMorgan (12th February 2012), Sidney (12th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (12th February 2012), Whiskey_Mystic (12th February 2012)

15. Link to Post #89
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)

seeingterra is all over the BW/B threads giving a hard time to anyone who questioned the legitimacy of Brockbrader. Ad hominem attacks and all.

Now BW/B turns on Kerry, and seeingterra implies that he has some dirt on BW/B and makes a not so subtle threat, right here in this thread. Both he and Kerry call BW/B a liar.

How are you supposed to trust the testimony of a known liar? For those of you who are still resonating with BW/B's love and light message...ask yourself this:

How hard is it to allow yourself to be deceived when you want to believe the message? If you want those messages, may I so humbly suggest that you get the message from a more wholesome source. This whole affair reeks to high heaven.

I gree 100%, my friend!

This whole thing is going on a such unexpected direction!

Bill Wood is doing everything so wrong, that he´s even turning his previous supporters against him.

A liar is a liar. The degree of a lie doesn´t matter. Lies are lies. Period.

A honest person doesn´t mix truths and lies in any speech. Only confused persons and deliberate/pathological liars do that.

Cheers,

Raf.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Fundy Gemini (12th February 2012), Holly Lindin (14th February 2012), Jenci (12th February 2012), Lazlo (12th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (12th February 2012)

17. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

I am thinking we all have the answers inside of ourselves and our quest to find them from outside sources should come to a screeching halt.

I mean, there are pretty much several options to pick from as far as our outcome. Either 12-21-2012 there will be a catastrophic event that will destroy the earth (or not), there will be a mass awakening and everything will be rainbows and unicorns (lol), or anything in-between.

I predict though, that if NOTHING happens on or before that date, there will be an extremely high increase in suicides. Just a hunch

You have to remember, that with most whistleblowers, there is lies enmeshed in many truths.

18. Link to Post #91
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

Thank you Lazlo for speaking up.

This has all gone strangely very quiet considering Kerry supported Brockbrader and then he turned on her and now Kerry and Tommy have said he is lying.

Jeanette

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

aranuk (12th February 2012), Lazlo (12th February 2012), modwiz (12th February 2012), RMorgan (12th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (12th February 2012)

20. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Reading Kerry´s recent blogs, I cannot discredit anyone in this - totally. This is not the first time that I have heard charges that spotlit investigators, journalists and whistleblowers alike have variously become compromised and now serve as conduits in the game of disinformation. However, in this haze, it is important to keep asking yourself what YOU think with information that comes your way. Breathe it in and own it. It is free, use it if you want but at least ask yourself first, why you would pass it on. What do you believe in, what do you know, and what is your agenda? '
    Words from Kerry´s blog in reference to the backlash against Richard Hoagland
    (December 1, 2011 The Truth is Out There : Layers of the Onion and Richard C. Hoagland) .. the following statement somehow resonates with me:

"You can focus on tearing down other people because you see discrepancies in their logic, conclusions or behavior but I suggest keeping your eyes on the ball. No one has the whole story. And the fight to discover the real truth of what's going on and get it out to the people continues. They are waking up. And so are you. But in the end, you have to learn to see the layers within the layers. It's all cloak and dagger, yin and yang, light and dark. But in this game, especially at this level, the dark masquerades as the light and the light as the dark. Learn discernment and pay attention to what resonates. Because what resonates with your heart and spirit is where the truth is.. .not in superficial details that don't add up or painting a logic trail with a broad brush saying this is black and this is white."
    http://projectcamelotproductions.com/articles.html

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Anchor (12th February 2012), Earth Angel (12th February 2012), Matts (15th February 2012), modwiz (12th February 2012), spiritguide (12th February 2012)

22. Link to Post #93
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by spiritguide (here)
    Divide is special it weakens from the whole and is negative. This is not a hard lesson to learn, but it continues. We are all one and what we do to others we also do to ourselves. When we learn this lesson also then the negativity of divide will no longer hold sway. The realization of these things are the tools that will guide us through these hard times. In this battle for our minds the defense is living through our hearts. Unconditional love! IMHO

Good post. Being content to observe and hold a conditional opinion within oneself also keeps division to a minimum. If one is content to just observe and not feel the need to have a 'hard' opinion' based on 'hard' facts the ride is much smoother. There is plenty of more data to come and be discerned. I believe it is insecurity in ones position with the self that leads to much of the bickering. The unsettled feeling that comes when one does nor fully trust their own judgement and seeks to strengthen it by trying to win arguments or finding agreement with others.

A Spock said, the need of the many outweighs the need of the few. Our need is cohesiveness and that does not mean we all agree with the contents of each other's heads. It means that out opinions are not as important as our union and understanding of ourselves as a community, unless that idea is not a real one and just an illusion we bullsh!t ourselves with.

Remember, divide and conquer. Let us not conquer ourselves, eh?

23. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by Jenci (here)

Thank you Lazlo for speaking up.

This has all gone strangely very quiet considering Kerry supported Brockbrader and then he turned on her and now Kerry and Tommy have said he is lying.

Jeanette
    More and more the alternative media websites and blogs are being infiltrated with protagonists and disinfo agents, to try and keep those who are awakening from leaving the rabbit holes of arguments and opinions.

The backlash result, is that the disinfo gets exposed, the actors get vetted, the reader becomes more discerning and more internally centered.

So, if the results that spirituality and internal directedness and turning away from external sources for validation and verification is the result, then I am all for it.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

atman (12th February 2012), Holly Lindin (14th February 2012), Jenci (12th February 2012), Lazlo (13th February 2012), RMorgan (12th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (12th February 2012)

25. Link to Post #95
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,706 times in 211 posts

01:05:07

LISA HARRISON: You're reminding me of something now, which was that... part of your training... was... telepathy? Remote viewing?

BILL WOOD: Yes! You wanna...? That's one thing that I wanted to get to, but I wasn't allowed to do it on... Kerry's show. Hum...telepathy! Everybody saw me use telepathy, on my second interview...

Oh really, Bill Wood/Brockbrader? Have you already forgotten what you told Kerry and us about having been trained in such matters by a Grey Alien at Area 51? Or was that a figment of our collective imagination? Please tell us!

What I saw you do, Bill Brockbrader, is abuse the platform that was graciously offered to you by Kerry Cassidy.

Have you already forgotten that you were initially introduced to us as a whistle-blower?

So why have you used that platform to primarily position yourself as a spiritual teacher or, more accurately, as a (back-stabbing) peddler of hope?

Obviously, I am not positioning myself as one of your devotees or apostles. But I am not a witch-burner, either. There is undeniable value in your positive message, but it is (according to my observation and my intuition) unfortunately tainted with dishonesty and opportunistic deception.

Circa 46:30, in the interview, Lisa Harrison asks you what you specifically saw in Looking Glass, that would confirm that we are on the right time-line. You then go about answering her question (in circles, as you often do), but without correcting the false assumption that she just made. Because indeed, if we are to believe what you said in at least one previous interview with Kerry Cassidy, you never did see Looking Glass in operation. And if you never saw it in operation, you of course never used it yourself!

00:46:30

BILL WOOD: "...And again, that's what I learned in Looking Glass. It-it's a bunch of scientists looking at a spiritual problem... and trying to convince people that there is no scientific answer hahahahahahaha!

LISA HARRISON: Haha OK. So in terms of what happens between now and then... world events... Were you able to see anything specific? I know you've talked about the fact that—the fact... the idea that...

BILL WOOD: Anything's yeah...

LISA HARRISON: ... that... new technologies would be brought out and (??). But what about... is there anything that people can look to, as a confirmation, that you know, you know will happen? Because you saw it in Looking Glass and it was a really strong image and it was... it's an inevitability. Just... as a sign... you know?

BILL WOOD: Hum...

LISA HARRISON: This is what I saw, this is what I believe's gonna happen...

BILL WOOD: Maybe...

LISA HARRISON: ...that's confirmation we're on the right timeline.

BILL WOOD: Right, uh... I pointed it out... uh uh uh uh... ressource scarcity... ceases to exist. Uhm it-it th-th-the fact that we're dependant on petrochemicals... is an illusion.

LISA HARRISON: So you think that's actually gonna come about this year?

BILL WOOD: Oh, it has to!

LISA HARRISON: So it's not after the awakening? That's not something that happens afterwards, that's before.

BILL WOOD: No no, this is a step in the process, this has to happen! Hum because ressource scarcity is something that keeps us in fear...

LISA HARRISON: Hm-hm.

BILL WOOD: Hum... and distracted. If you're... too worried about earning a paycheck and getting enough money to provide the resources to survive, you don't have time to... take care of your spirituality. You don't have time to figure out the things that people are figuring out right now all over the world.

But... the elite... are... making things so bad... that people are out of work. And when people are out of work, what are they doing with their time? Well they're studying spirituality heheh! They're coming up with these answers! And they're seeing that... they do have the capability, even though times are really really tough—aka the negative—they have the ability to create the positive by having hope.

And then they start to believe in hope. And then they start to create hope. And then good things happen in their lives, so they keep going.

And after they get a job, they're not gonna stop... creating and believing in hope, so... you know... they start to, you know... figure out good things for humanity and bla-bla-bla. You can see how it goes... It's... funny, but it's just... an inevitable... resistance towards... polarity. And it-it, and it is... a balance that's being achieved.

And... I've... tested this theory... by going out and asking people... if they would donate a dollar to change the world! And you would be... SHOCKED... at how many people... are... able... to believe in change so much and to be... guided to change so much... and yet... don't understand how such a simple... act of free will... changes things.

Hum... it doesn't change... my monetary condition, but it changes something in their mind, where they say... I-I'm about... changing the world... I... I think that can happen. Now that they believe that change in the world can happen, they start creating it... in their lives. And that... radiates out to their families and their friends. And it's just gonna pick up momentum like crazy now.

So... I've... I-I can not only speak to, you know, what I know from Looking Glass about it, I can speak to what I know about... my... scientific conclusions on it and... saying that there is a tremendous number of people throughout the world, not just America, but throughout the world that are saying: "You know what, I believe in change. I'm done... with all this... being in fear with a bunch of stuff that I've later figured out... was bull!"

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

Fundy Gemini (13th February 2012), Holly Lindin (14th February 2012), Lazlo (13th February 2012), Midnight Rambler (12th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (12th February 2012)

27. Link to Post #96
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by atman (here)
    01:05:07

LISA HARRISON: You're reminding me of something now, which was that... part of your training... was... telepathy? Remote viewing?

BILL WOOD: Yes! You wanna...? That's one thing that I wanted to get to, but I wasn't allowed to do it on... Kerry's show. Hum...telepathy! Everybody saw me use telepathy, on my second interview...

Oh really, Bill Wood/Brockbrader? Have you already forgotten what you told Kerry and us about having been trained in such matters by a Grey Alien at Area 51? Or was that a figment of our collective imagination? Please tell us!

What I saw you do, Bill Brockbrader, is abuse the platform that was graciously offered to you by Kerry Cassidy.

Have you already forgotten that you were initially introduced to us as a whistle-blower?

So why have you used that platform to primarily position yourself as a spiritual teacher or, more accurately, as a (back-stabbing) peddler of hope?

Obviously, I am not positioning myself as one of your devotees or apostles. But I am not a witch-burner, either. There is undeniable value in your positive message, but it is (according to my observation and my intuition) unfortunately tainted with dishonesty and opportunistic deception.

Circa 46:30, in the interview, Lisa Harrison asks you what you specifically saw in Looking Glass, that would confirm that we are on the right time-line. You then go about answering her question (in circles, as you often do), but without correcting the false assumption that she just made. Because indeed, if we are to believe what you said in at least one previous interview with Kerry Cassidy, you never did see Looking Glass in operation. And if you never saw it in operation, you of course never used it yourself!

Very good observations, Atman.

Jeanette

28. Link to Post #97
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Kerry Cassidy - I did not call David Wilcock in distress over someone unearthing his "channeling"... this is not only not surprising to me but as a matter of fact it is my observation that almost without exception our witnesses; researchers and whistleblowers all end up "channeling" some more than others. I have stated this publicly in my Sedona Presentation a year or two ago and others.

Quote Kerry Cassidy - Why he would choose to lie about this now is something only his handler can say for sure...
    These are very telling and significant statements from Kerry.

Not only is Bill Woods lying but he has a handler.

And almost, without exception, Project Camelot's witnesses, researchers and whistleblowers end up channelling.

Jeanette

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

atman (12th February 2012), Lazlo (13th February 2012), misericordia (12th February 2012)

30. Link to Post #98
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

One of the things so puzzling is after Kerry's great discovery and interview with Bill, how upset she has become over this latest interview done by Lisa Harrison. This interview seems to challenge Kerry's method and technique in presenting truth. But that's not it. If you listen and read Kerry's posts accusing Bill Woods of lying about her and Camelot, (I had to go back and listen to what he actually said again). Here is what I found:

It seems to me that Kerry's ego is hurt because Bill kept saying, he was talking to David and David Wilcock said, "Kerry is upset," and so forth about Bill's Lightworker post material. It surprised her and she wanted answers about how this fit in with his earlier revelations. She is not talking to Bill about it, but going through David instead. In relaying how this came to him through David, Bill is being truthful to the best of his ability about these conversations with David. Kerry wasn't in on them, and can't say Bill's lying without talking to David about whether he said these things or not. So according to Bill through David, Kerry comes off sounding rattled, unsure, and like a wet hen if David Wilcock got these frantic calls from her. Yet, no one is asking David.

Again, if you listen closely
    , Kerry is not disputing the drone attacks, Looking Glass, or even Bill's credentials, she is angry because of conversations revealed between David and Bill about HER. She says he is "lying" about this but no one is asking David Wilcock to verify whether this is true or not. Wilcock is a key to her anger, if indeed, this took place and it's too silly to believe Bill could profit from making such a thing up. It came out too naturally, as he recounted how things began to go awry with Kerry.

Kerry took this as a "lie" and a challenge to her own credibility. Further, as we are all aware, she is a cougar and not a wet hen, for heaven's sake! This could be an image breaker!

When something like this he said/she said/ thing rears it's ugly head, and when it affects our egos (in this case, Kerry's) and she becomes angry, and throws the baby out with the bathwater in retaliation ~ it completely distorts our vision of what is happening here. It gets too loud and noisy. There is a lot of blind loyalty to her and especially on Avalon because we love her efforts on our behalf.

Forgotten are those drone attacks prior to 911 on innocent villagers, forgotten are those fabulous insights in Looking Glass and anything else Bill was prepared to offer us. Most important is the discrediting of him by Kerry and Shipley and other loud noises, and Kerry, herself, who thinks she has lost some legitimate footing in the alternative community because Bill dared to say, David said, Kerry was flustered and disjointed. Oh, well, whatever is important to you. Whatever matter most to us.

This is all noise, mirrors, paperclips, rubberbands and the sound of spagetti hitting the fan and running down all over everything and everyone. It always is when ego rears it's head. This applies to all of us and not just Kerry.

These distractions serve to keep us from thinking about Bill's authentic message and revelations; and those do count, those do matter, they are valid and have affected all our lives. He was a great find on Kerry's part and this fact is cause for celebration. But, it's your reality that is being messed with here and when the spagetti hits the fan and you don't even recognize it ~ all is lost, or is it? Well, You be the judge!
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

Anchor (12th February 2012), Bluewool (13th February 2012), christian (13th February 2012), Holly Lindin (14th February 2012), Ixopoborn (12th February 2012), Kimberley (12th February 2012), Matts (12th February 2012), spiritguide (12th February 2012), Tibouchine (13th February 2012)

32. Link to Post #99
    Norway Senior Administrator Tommy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 times in 371 posts

I hear your point, but if you look at the threads\posts again you will see that what i argue on the other posts really has nothing to do with this, or perhaps you did not read it through properly... If I speak out it is for a reason, also when uncomfortable to read, but if anything I keep it in context, and this has no context to my previous posts. That's all..

POST UPDATE:

Darla Ken Jensen Pearce : I just had to comment on the drone cases you pointed out, it was a little bit funny because Kerry just asked me yesterday why not more people are talking about this part of the information.. Thanks for showing a keen eye
    Last edited by Tommy; 12th February 2012 at 18:57.

33. Link to Post #100
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Quote Posted by atman (here)
    BILL WOOD: Hum... and distracted. If you're... too worried about earning a paycheck and getting enough money to provide the resources to survive, you don't have time to... take care of your spirituality. You don't have time to figure out the things that people are figuring out right now all over the world.
    This made me laugh. In my opinion, this is a statement by somebody who has absolutely no clue what spirituality and spiritual practice is. Just... wow.

I believe that Bill Brockbrader is an opportunist con man who sees the spiritual community as fertile ground for him to practice his trade. I'm not going to beat this to death in this thread, I just want to draw attention to that sentence.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

eileenrose (14th February 2012), Free Bird (12th February 2012), Jenci (12th February 2012), Lazlo (13th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (12th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast