+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast

Thread: Bill Wood with Lisa Harrison

1. Link to Post #21
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

Default Re: Bill Wood with Lisa Harrison

I have to admit, I was a little concerned by the censorship Bill W explained happened in the Camelot interview.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

Anchor (12th February 2012), aranuk (10th February 2012), ghostrider (10th February 2012), Holly Lindin (10th February 2012), Kano (10th February 2012), Lazlo (10th February 2012), Muzz (10th February 2012), spiritguide (10th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Quote Posted by transitionalman (here)
    After missing the 3rd interview and hearing how it went, I'm glad I skipped it and watched this one instead. I can't express how important it was for me to have watched this interview today. I had a rough night at work, and was probably not going to make some "from the heart" decisions until now. : )

Thanks Chiquetet
    i did the exact same thing.. intentionally! and glad there was another interview that did not have the hype and contraversy pushing it's way into the interview that taints it from the get go.. i enjoyed it.. quite positive.. good job lisa..
    will think on the message givin to us and we already knew what he was telling us but maybe we just needed to be reminded... from time to time..

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

aranuk (10th February 2012), cellardoor (10th February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (10th February 2012), golden lady (10th February 2012), Holly Lindin (10th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Quote Posted by cellardoor (here)
    I have to admit, I was a little concerned by the censorship Bill W explained happened in the Camelot interview.
    really don't know what they discussed or why so i am not sure we should be concerned.. more like accepting their style.. which is good for us we will watch more interviews with other people too.. i know i have mainly committed myself to watching and listening to our bill and kerry but i guess we got to listen to others around us as well.. it helps us dilute the negative in some way..

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

aranuk (10th February 2012), Mightyram (10th February 2012), modwiz (10th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bennycog (here)
    really don't know what they discussed or why so i am not sure we should be concerned.. more like accepting their style.. which is good for us we will watch more interviews with other people too.. i know i have mainly committed myself to watching and listening to our bill and kerry but i guess we got to listen to others around us as well.. it helps us dilute the negative in some way..
    Well I guess it was kerrys interview so she can do what she wants, but my concern is for the progression of consciousness, and how fear and ego hinders that progress. Have to add, only a little concerned, not going to loose sleep over it. I love kerry. She's a beautiful soul. It does however highlight the need (as you say) to take in the whole gamete of opinions and keep an open mind. I did really enjoy the camalot interview but it left allot of question marks over Bill Wood. That I think is counter-productive to Kerrys work. It's always better to be honest. No love lost though.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

aranuk (10th February 2012), bennycog (10th February 2012), Holly Lindin (10th February 2012), Mightyram (10th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

good interview better than i was expected. It's interesting when Bill Wood mention Nikola Tesla the father or electricity who i never heard of not until last year, at school i hear alot different famous inventors but never hear that name Nikola Tesla. I mention Tesla to few people the respond was Yeh and they go back to sleep being a sheep.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

aranuk (10th February 2012), bennycog (10th February 2012), cellardoor (10th February 2012), christian (10th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Hey friends,

It was a good interview indeed, much better than Camelot´s interview.

However, we must realize that, just because someone can give a heck of a show, it doesn´t mean it´s true.

David Copperfield can make pretty convincing things as well, but he´s an illusionist.

There´s a lot of evidences that speak against Bill Wood´s honesty right now. We can´t exempt those.

Cheers,

Raf.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

cellardoor (10th February 2012), Fundy Gemini (10th February 2012), Lazlo (10th February 2012), Whitehaze (10th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #27
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Bill Woods (Brockbrader) Is Interviewed By Lisa Harrison

Ive not come accross either people, what does it relate to? How do we know which one is telling the truth, couldnt this new guy be a paid disinformer?? Please ignore my ignorance as i dont know anything about this x

14. Link to Post #28
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Agreed.

It is worrying that Bill says their are certain things he wasn't allowed to talk about with Kerry which I find quite bizarre and disappointing.And no matter what happen you may have on this guy no one can not have recognized how much more relaxed and happy he seemed.Would be interesting to get to the bottom of this one but anyway,well done to all concerned on this latest video regarding Bill and let's hope we can all continue to find more and more positivity within our lives and those we come into contact with...................

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mightyram For This Post:

aranuk (10th February 2012), bennycog (11th February 2012), christian (10th February 2012), Earth Angel (10th February 2012), Holly Lindin (10th February 2012)

16. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member Fundy Gemini's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 times in 258 posts

Quote Bill says their are certain things he wasn't allowed to talk about with Kerry which I find quite bizarre
    and the other side of that (as a person who listened carefully) is that Kerry let him go off-topic over and over then tried to regain some focus so the whole interview wouldn't lose all creditably. So in this arena like all others - we humans can only filter information from our own POV's - lesson being - take in what resonates with you, and don't waste your time trying to tell other people what resonates with them

edited to say: I really like Lisa H> she is delightful
    --♥--
    2 All

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fundy Gemini For This Post:

apokalypse (10th February 2012), aranuk (10th February 2012), cellardoor (10th February 2012), christian (10th February 2012)

18. Link to Post #30
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes indeed.

I also listened very carefully and it was evident that Bill often went off in other directions without answering the question and Kerry needed to try and bring some structure to the conversation which I think she did.
    Also agree that it can only ever be a judgement on an individual basis as to what is fact and truth and what is not when listening to interviews like these although I would be interested in why the whole interview came across so awkward and uncomfortable for Bill,because he appeared to be very different with the lovely Lisa.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mightyram For This Post:

aranuk (10th February 2012), bennycog (11th February 2012), Fundy Gemini (10th February 2012)

20. Link to Post #31
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Hey friends,

It was a good interview indeed, much better than Camelot´s interview.

However, we must realize that, just because someone can give a heck of a show, it doesn´t mean it´s true.

David Copperfield can make pretty convincing things as well, but he´s an illusionist.

There´s a lot of evidences that speak against Bill Wood´s honesty right now. We can´t exempt those.

Cheers,

Raf.
    I think your right Raf we shouldn't rely on the messenger. But it's the message that is universal. Unconditional love, and I'm boarding that train before it leaves.

Peace and Love

Cellardoor

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

aranuk (10th February 2012), bennycog (11th February 2012), Earth Angel (10th February 2012), Holly Lindin (10th February 2012), RMorgan (10th February 2012), toothpick (10th February 2012)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Great interview. I do NOT believe that BW is a liar/con artist/deceiver.

To echo the sentiments of some others, I am concerned about Kerry's censorship of the interviews with BW especially since BW said that the censorship was about spiritual matters. Most confusing! Perhaps she has her reasons and perhaps those reasons are palatable but I do believe that with the advent of this new BW interview that Kerry owes the dedicated and faithful of PA/PC an explanation.

Kerry, please comment.

Cheers,
    Kano

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

aranuk (10th February 2012), BMJ (10th February 2012), Holly Lindin (10th February 2012)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,331 times in 1,704 posts

Two thumbs up.
    I like the interview, it's not television so why are people expecting some sensational new facts? BW might be rehashing things but maybe because it's truth resonating, (and BW has verbalised alot of what I have been feeling for along time) threw out the world with alot of different people and developing momentum.

Boris

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...uman-Evolution
    Last edited by BMJ; 10th February 2012 at 14:53.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

aranuk (10th February 2012), christian (10th February 2012)

26. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,970 times in 5,651 posts

Great interview, Lisa did a great job here, as did Bill W.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

aranuk (10th February 2012), bennycog (11th February 2012), Earth Angel (10th February 2012), golden lady (10th February 2012), Holly Lindin (10th February 2012), Mightyram (10th February 2012), modwiz (10th February 2012), spiritguide (10th February 2012)

28. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

This is a pretty ordinary conversation for individuals such as these who have clearly taken a lot of acid.

I have conversations like this with people all the time.

I'm sure you do too! Keep existing.
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Rantaak For This Post:

RMorgan (10th February 2012)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Quote Posted by Rantaak (here)
    This is a pretty ordinary conversation for individuals such as these who have clearly taken a lot of acid.

I have conversations like this with people all the time.

I'm sure you do too! Keep existing.
    Are you saying that they are delusional? Or did I misread your post?

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

I loved this interview.......I have been shocked by the number of people who can't get over the fact that his story and the 'official' story of his records dont match up.......I mean come on, do we actually think they would say oh yes he is a good ole boy, one of us, but all that other stuff is a lie........they couldn't do it, they have to discredit him......we know enough that they will lie about anything that suits them so why would we expect them to be truthful with Bill W....if you watch any of the Kay Griggs interviews you will know what kind of a group you are dealing with, they are not above this by any means......also I think they Protest Too Much if he is just a scheming money maker..they're working very hard to take him down......in the end I would rather believe his positive message and work on manifesting that in this world.......thanks to Lisa Harrison for a great interview.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

aranuk (10th February 2012), Bluewool (13th February 2012), BMJ (11th February 2012), cellardoor (10th February 2012), christian (10th February 2012), gooty64 (10th February 2012), Holly Lindin (14th February 2012), Mightyram (10th February 2012), ponda (11th February 2012), Realeyes (11th February 2012), toothpick (10th February 2012)

33. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

I thought the interview was terrific.

BTW I found this interesting, down on this page it lists the different Seal teams. There is no Seal Team 9 listed, it jumps from 8 to 10. Team 6 is considered a "special" team, it seems very logical that a Team 9 would exist but would be considered "black"/covert.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Navy_SEALs

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Just found this interesting discussion on seal team 9 -- one of the first Google hits:

http://www.navyseals.com/forums/showthread.php?p=204373
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

Anchor (12th February 2012), cellardoor (10th February 2012), chancy (10th February 2012), christian (10th February 2012), Earth Angel (10th February 2012), Free Bird (11th February 2012), ponda (11th February 2012), Realeyes (11th February 2012), RMorgan (10th February 2012)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

I havent had time to watch it yet, thank you for posting it though. I would just like to say i am pleased to see that BW/BB did not go hide under a rock. like someone would if they were a fraud that got caught with their pants down. I respect his willingness to continue his quest.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

aranuk (10th February 2012), Holly Lindin (14th February 2012)

37. Link to Post #40
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Quote Posted by alamojo (here)
    I thought the interview was terrific.

BTW I found this interesting, down on this page it lists the different Seal teams. There is no Seal Team 9 listed, it jumps from 8 to 10. Team 6 is considered a "special" team, it seems very logical that a Team 9 would exist but would be considered "black"/covert.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Navy_SEALs

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Just found this interesting discussion on seal team 9 -- one of the first Google hits:

Very strange indeed.

There are confirmed SEAL TEAM 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and...10?

This is at least very strange... Or maybe the seals don´t know how to count properly.

By logic, I would say that there is or was a TEAM SEAL 9, that is or was very secretive. Or maybe this is one of those military jokes.

While researching for such TEAM 9, all I´ve found was people denying to talk about it:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...7143823AAGzQ7F

"There is in fact a SEAL team 9, but you however do not have any reason to be asking this question. There really is no harm in asking questions, but rest assured that several of them will NEVER be answered unless you decide to go through the 28 month training yourself and actually pass through it all to become one of the most respected force in all of the U.S. military."

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums...p/t-38296.html

" Q: What happened to SEAL team 9?
    A: What happened to SEAL team 9?ssshhh"

"There are units we do not discuss ~ this is one of them. Thread Closed."

There´s also this one:

http://www.navyseals.com/forums/showthread.php?p=147695

"Q:How come there is no SEAL Team 9?
    A:Cuz nine means NO in German and it would be no team..... !!"

So yes, it might be one of those military logic defying jokes as well.

Cheers,

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 10th February 2012 at 18:40.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Alan (10th February 2012), BMJ (11th February 2012), Franny (11th February 2012), Holly Lindin (14th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast