Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast

Thread: Bill Wood with Lisa Harrison

1. Link to Post #61
    Norway Senior Administrator Tommy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 times in 371 posts

Default Re: Bill Wood with Lisa Harrison

Official quote from me:

He (Bill B) was given full reigns on the last interview, he failed to deliver in my view. So he feels hurt because Kerry wen't down a road he was not prepared to go, more or less the more critical views from some. We are not here to give you the "key's to the kingdom", we are not here to make you a celebrity. We are here for those whom want to contribute.

Bill, you failed in my view.. Not your original testimony, but in the later parts. Too bad, but that is the case. Just know that regardless of what you put on the airwaves we know, and frankly I think we are pretty nice with you considering.. Think about it Bill.

No hard feelings, but you should live up to your statements in the future.

Cheers all

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommy For This Post:

Lazlo (11th February 2012), ROMANWKT (11th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (11th February 2012), Wind (11th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #62
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

I personally dont give a dam at whats wrong with him, I dont care if he is a seal or not, all I know is that he is doing and using all the available media to awaken you and all the media into whats going on, and that more than any of us here have done, other than Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy, so what ever is your gripe, hes done more than any of us bloggers. So he used the system to make points that we all should be doing, and so what.

regards to all
    roman

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (11th February 2012), Anchor (12th February 2012), another bob (11th February 2012), aranuk (11th February 2012), BlueX (13th February 2012), BMJ (11th February 2012), Earth Angel (11th February 2012), jp11 (11th February 2012), Kano (12th February 2012), Kimberley (11th February 2012), Mightyram (11th February 2012), modwiz (11th February 2012), seko (11th February 2012), Snowbird (12th February 2012), spiritguide (11th February 2012), Tommy (11th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Quote Posted by ROMANWKT (here)
    I personally dont give a dam at whats wrong with him, I dont care if he is a seal or not, all I know is that he is doing and using all the available media to awaken you and all the media into whats going on, and that more than any of us here have done, other than Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy, so what ever is your gripe, hes done more than any of us bloggers. So he used the system to make points that we all should be doing, and so what.

regards to all
    roman

If life was easy none of us would be here now. Life is not easy for the same reasons that being in prison is not easy. Prison is designed to keep inmates from coming back. And yet the prisons are filled with repeat offenders. Why are we so easily offended by others? That is the root of most of our problems. The powers will throw gasoline on our hate and other issues. The more issues we have the more fire we get. That's why it's best to snuff out ill feelings and envy before they snuff us out.

~Lou Baldin

6. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Ok, just going over the first part of the interview again.

I must point out that Bill Brockbrader is actually plainly lying in parts of his statements regarding Camelot, in fact most of it. He is dramatizing it, totally obscured and distorted. I was there all that time, and I know. Blatant lies does not go without consequence, no matter who the person is or were.. Sad.. Just sad..

Oh well..

Stay tuned on Kerry's blog for more details very soon..

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tommy For This Post:

jp11 (11th February 2012), ROMANWKT (11th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (11th February 2012), TraineeHuman (11th February 2012), Wind (11th February 2012)

8. Link to Post #65
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

Quote Posted by seeingterra (here)

I must point out that Bill Brockbrader is actually plainly lying in parts of his statements regarding Camelot, in fact most of it. He is dramatizing it, totally obscured and distorted. I was there all that time, and I know. Blatant lies does not go without consequence, no matter who the person is or were.. Sad.. Just sad..

Oh well..

If you were there, did you see any credentials from Bill?

This might help with the he said she said. Many thanks

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

ROMANWKT (11th February 2012), Tommy (11th February 2012)

10. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cellardoor (here)

Oh well..

Hi,

I was referring to what he said in the beginning of the interview regarding Kerry and Wilcock and the circumstances.

I can't vouch for anything else until I am back in the U.S within physical distance from any papers or otherwise. We have been trying hard to get something official and tangible but to no avail so far (in regards to putting it public)

I recommend reading Kerry's take on this for more in-depth details

Cheers

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommy For This Post:

cellardoor (11th February 2012), ROMANWKT (11th February 2012)

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Ok I get that not many get me.. so I am checking out!!!

Much love to us all always and in all ways!!!

Over and out...........

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

aranuk (11th February 2012), modwiz (11th February 2012), Ol' Roy (11th February 2012), spiritguide (11th February 2012)

14. Link to Post #68
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

Quote Posted by cellardoor (here)

Oh well..

Hi,

I was referring to what he said in the beginning of the interview regarding Kerry and Wilcock and the circumstances.

I can't vouch for anything else until I am back in the U.S within physical distance from any papers or otherwise. We have been trying hard to get something official and tangible but to no avail so far (in regards to putting it public)

I recommend reading Kerry's take on this for more in-depth details

Cheers
    Oh yes I know. It doesn't really matter to me per say, but he said David Wilcock was the one who realised he had been on Lightworkers. Is that true?

And do you think Bill could downproof his validity? He seems pretty confident. I say if they refuse the challenge. Ask him to livestream it anyway. Good fun regardless.

Thanks for the chat.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

ROMANWKT (11th February 2012), Tommy (11th February 2012)

16. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

From Kerry's Blog just Now:

" February 10, 2012

MY REPLY TO BILL BROCKBRADER'S UNFORTUNATE NEED TO LIE ABOUT CAMELOT

It is amazing to me that putting our lives on the line for our whistleblowers to get the truth out to the people sometimes ends up with them turning on us and telling lies. The dynamic of what went on with Bill Brockbrader/Wood is a case in point. He is not the first one... yes Pete Peterson did as well.
    While I am happy to hear he has found another outlet for his ideas... the following information must be clearly made public.
    1. I did not call David Wilcock in distress over someone unearthing his "channeling"... this is not only not surprising to me but as a matter of fact it is my observation that almost without exception our witnesses; researchers and whistleblowers all end up "channeling" some more than others. I have stated this publicly in my Sedona Presentation a year or two ago and others.
    2. Pete Peterson has held a grudge and has been working hard to turn a certain person against us for a while now. What actually happened... and I have a witness, both Bill Ryan and I were involved in that interview process. We waited a month for his PENTAGON SOURCES to VET THE INTERVIEW... Finally he gave us the ok on the phone. We posted it to youtube and then several hours later he called and wanted it taken down and changed. At that point it was too late. People had already seen it and downloaded it. Anything taken out at that point would simply make it go even more viral. Be aware: He doth protest too much..now as he did then.. I didn't hold a gun to his head and I didn't give him drugs, torture or mind control.. something he knows a LOT ABOUT. And yes I could get killed, as he said several times for saying so...
    What he and BILL BROCKBRADER and anyone else out there needs to know is WE ARE FREE as interviewers to ask whatever questions we choose. Just as the whistleblower is FREE to take the 5th and not answer. He's a big strong man... I don't think he was afraid of me but then again you never know. There was nothing to take out there because he never admitted anything. He simply got a lot of flak from his PENTAGON HANDLERS (along with some possible rewiring) and this made him uncomfortable...
    3. Regarding Bill Brockbrader -- the only thing I asked after consulting a lawyer... because originally he had said he was going to release NAMES and EVIDENCE that would as he said "shut the SEALS up"...etc. I simply said we don't want to get caught up in useless lawsuits for slander etc so please ONLY USE first and last initials or ROLES... FOR EXAMPLE I said.. if it's a Police Chief say that.. do not use names... and then put the evidence which presumably would have the names on a site we can link to. ... Why he would choose to lie about this now is something only his handler can say for sure...
    4. Regarding spiritual matters... If you pay attention, on my first interview and on the second Livestream with David Wilcock and Bill Ryan .. we delved into Looking Glass, the timeline convergence and so on. He had plenty of time to speak about this and answer questions and he did so... I am a HIGHLY SPIRITUAL PERSON... that is why I do what I do... And why I don't lie about anything. Unlike some people.
    What I don't care to do is give a whistleblower a platform to repeat himself over and over again or spout rhetoric and philosophy for hours on end. The 3rd Livestream was hugely problematic... And it is public record. Judge for yourself.

- Kerry "

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tommy For This Post:

aranuk (11th February 2012), christian (11th February 2012), Holly Lindin (14th February 2012), Lazlo (12th February 2012), NancyV (11th February 2012), Rantaak (11th February 2012), Sidney (11th February 2012), spiritguide (11th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (11th February 2012), Wiremu2011 (11th February 2012)

18. Link to Post #70
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

Hi seeingterra

After reading what Kerry had said about this, I would always take Kerry's word for the facts before anybody else, in this case then BW is playing a stupid game that will backfire to what he is trying to achieve, that's not the way to go, and there will be a price to pay for BS.

Regards to you Seeingterra
    roman

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Tommy (11th February 2012)

20. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 395 posts

That guy is gone completely bonkers.
    Like all false messiah does
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

RMorgan (12th February 2012)

22. Link to Post #72
    Australia Avalon Member Wiremu2011's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    I loved this interview.......I have been shocked by the number of people who can't get over the fact that his story and the 'official' story of his records dont match up.......I mean come on, do we actually think they would say oh yes he is a good ole boy, one of us, but all that other stuff is a lie........they couldn't do it, they have to discredit him......we know enough that they will lie about anything that suits them so why would we expect them to be truthful with Bill W....if you watch any of the Kay Griggs interviews you will know what kind of a group you are dealing with, they are not above this by any means......also I think they Protest Too Much if he is just a scheming money maker..they're working very hard to take him down......in the end I would rather believe his positive message and work on manifesting that in this world.......thanks to Lisa Harrison for a great interview.
    Ditto bro. 100% behind you.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Wiremu2011 For This Post:

Sidney (11th February 2012)

24. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

Quote Posted by Kano (here)
    Quote Posted by Rantaak (here)
    This is a pretty ordinary conversation for individuals such as these who have clearly taken a lot of acid.

I have conversations like this with people all the time.

I'm sure you do too! Keep existing.
    Are you saying that they are delusional? Or did I misread your post?
    They are definitely NOT delusional!!! The air of hubris in my words is meant only to imply that I understand this by virtue of being in a similar position. I've done acid enough to understand the speech patterns that result from experiencing it. It's not really my thing anymore, as I've found much more interesting avenues of cognition. It can clearly be seen that these people have had their brain processing power over-clocked to the point where it is much easier to understand larger and more abstract concepts in a way that allows them to scrutinize and analyze them in such an intimate manner that they can carry on intellectual discourse regarding these large abstract concepts. You can also tell because of the amount of time it takes their linguistic faculties to catch up with the speed of the rote they are trying to communicate. The reason they aren't successful musicians is because they haven't eaten enough mushrooms (which do the opposite of acid).

I'm not condoning drugs here, just recognizing their power. My previous post is positive.
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rantaak For This Post:

Holly Lindin (14th February 2012), Kano (12th February 2012), modwiz (12th February 2012), NancyV (11th February 2012)

26. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,933 times in 348 posts

Today I watched this interview and I must admit that I received it very positively. Thank you very much!!!

It's time for big changes and a very special lesson in life. After all I am eager to find out why I chose this experience

27. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

Interesting, looks like Kerry took this off her blog. Wonder why?

" February 10, 2012

It is amazing to me that putting our lives on the line for our whistleblowers to get the truth out to the people sometimes ends up with them turning on us and telling lies. The dynamic of what went on with Bill Brockbrader/Wood is a case in point. He is not the first one... yes Pete Peterson did as well.
    While I am happy to hear he has found another outlet for his ideas... the following information must be clearly made public.
    <snip>

Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

28. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

Interesting. Though I was enlivened by the new interview, it concerns me to hear this from Kerry.

My initial reaction to Bill Woods was pretty nasty to be honest. I was like, "Who is this military dunderhead speaking out of the side of his mouth and why does his vocabulary suck so bad if he claims to know so much?"

It is interesting to note that most of us haven't actually learned anything new from Bill Woods. Sure, there is nomenclature for his experience but all of these concepts are already quite familiar with most Avalonians. Multiple timelines (which can be thought of as dimensions), convergence, a shift in consciousness, the corrupt nature of the government and its shadowy corporate overlords, etc. These are all old news.

I think a lot of us get hypnotized by material like this because the ideas discussed have the tendency to be stimulating to our minds. As relatively perceptive and intelligent people, we ache from the pains of the dullness of sleep and seek esoteric truths and histrionic situations of deep irony because we know that underneath all of the seeming dullness and solidarity of reality, there is a deep underlying intelligence of irony that draws all of the disparate information of existence into a single thing known by most of us as, "source." We ache for this and when an individual comes forth to validate this knowledge that exists deep within our hearts, we give them kudos and occasionally a dollar or perhaps a post displaying what our perception and judgement has lead us to believe or feel.

I was drawn to this forum after practicing an unusually quantitative series of shamanic ritual in rapid succession, focused mainly throughout the duration of a couple months. In these months, I left my body over twenty times using alchemical means, visiting the second, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, and higher densities. After leaving for about the twentieth time, I discovered the Matrix V books. Reading these books for me was almost more intense than the preceding shamanic experiences! In the process of reading a book which would validate all of the beliefs I had held in my heart since the beginning of my attention on this planet, often which frightened my faith in my own sanity, I became secure in my sanity again when I realized that all of these seemingly disparate beliefs could be integrated in such a manner that meant that I was not in fact insane, but unusually perceptive and intelligent. I had many endogenous shamanic experiences while reading this book, which came on unexpectedly yet always at exactly the most appropriate time, including one wherein I presumably met The Author who told me that I was supposed to come here on Project Avalon. I have not partaken in alchemical shamanism since reading the book, as I have discovered that much of it has become very natural for me, yet the copious drama and overwhelming confusion that exists in this community has in many ways prompted me to return.

I think that it is important for this community to recognize what they are seeking here, and realize that they need only turn to themselves to find it.
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

29. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Rantaak For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (11th February 2012), aranuk (11th February 2012), atman (12th February 2012), Bluewool (13th February 2012), CdnSirian (11th February 2012), Fundy Gemini (11th February 2012), Holly Lindin (14th February 2012), Kimberley (11th February 2012), Lazlo (12th February 2012), modwiz (12th February 2012), NancyV (11th February 2012), spiritguide (12th February 2012)

30. Link to Post #77
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

Oh well..

Hi Tommy,

I think a lot of us here actually want to get to the truth. Well, at least discard the lies if the truth cannot be found.

You say that Brockbrader was' plainly lying' in parts and 'dramatizing'. I agree with you. I also believe that this does not apply only to the Lisa Harrison interview but to his other interviews. I know I am not the only one that thinks this.

This has all got really messy now. Brockbrader is criticising Kerry and Kerry is now having to defend herself.

It is down to the individual to discern what is the truth and what is not. Some people here have taken flak for even questioning Brockbroder's accounts and his motives and yet they have still carried on investigating and researching.

I have to say that I could see that this was all going to end up getting really messy. It's not good for the alternative media community and I don't think this is over yet.

Jeanette

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (11th February 2012), atman (12th February 2012), Debra (12th February 2012), Fundy Gemini (11th February 2012), Holly Lindin (14th February 2012), jade (11th February 2012), Lazlo (12th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (11th February 2012), Tommy (11th February 2012), Whitehaze (11th February 2012), Wind (11th February 2012)

32. Link to Post #78
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

I think that Kerry is a very very bad interviewer. She just will not
    let the people she interviews say what they feel that they need to
    say before she is right in there, cutting the speaker off in mid sentence.

I've seen Kerry do this on numerous times. Speakers would be getting
    into some real juicy stuff and all of a sudden, Kerry cuts them off and takes
    them down a different path. Then if that isn't bad enough, she has to inject
    some of her personal stories in with the speakers story and this distorts
    everything.

This is probably why no one believes half the interviews the Kerry does
    because the speaker can't say what they need to say. If Bill Wood was lying
    about Kerry, it was probably payback for her cutting him off all the time.

I think Bill Ryan should be conducting all interviews for now on. He lets the
    speaker do something really odd. He actually lets them speak. This is starting
    to become unheard of when Kerry does the interviews.

Lets start a petition to have Bill Ryan do all the interviews for now on........

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

cellardoor (11th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (12th February 2012), gooty64 (11th February 2012), Mightyram (11th February 2012)

34. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

you blow my mind.........i cant believe some of the things you write.........and I wonder if even you believe them.

Quote Posted by humanalien (here)
    I think that Kerry is a very very bad interviewer. She just will not
    let the people she interviews say what they feel that they need to
    say before she is right in there, cutting the speaker off in mid sentence.

I've seen Kerry do this on numerous times. Speakers would be getting
    into some real juicy stuff and all of a sudden, Kerry cuts them off and takes
    them down a different path. Then if that isn't bad enough, she has to inject
    some of her personal stories in with the speakers story and this distorts
    everything.

This is probably why no one believes half the interviews the Kerry does
    because the speaker can't say what they need to say. If Bill Wood was lying
    about Kerry, it was probably payback for her cutting him off all the time.

I think Bill Ryan should be conducting all interviews for now on. He lets the
    speaker do something really odd. He actually lets them speak. This is starting
    to become unheard of when Kerry does the interviews.

Lets start a petition to have Bill Ryan do all the interviews for now on........

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Alan (11th February 2012), Tommy (11th February 2012)

36. Link to Post #80
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Quote Posted by alamojo (here)

" February 10, 2012

<snip>

Interesting, looks like Kerry took this off her blog. Wonder why?
    It's here now: http://projectcamelotproductions.com/articles.html

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Alan (11th February 2012), NancyV (11th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast