1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

Default Re: Bill Wood with Lisa Harrison

From the navyseals.com link I provided:

At this point the West Coast Teams are 1, 3, 5, 7, and SDVT-1. There is no SEAL Team 9.

What was unofficially called SEAL Team 9 when it was standing up, is now called the Naval Special Warfare Support Activities Unit. The mission is classified, though the unit has been written about in the press. There is one on both coasts.

********the info above comes from Mark Divine and Rob Ord,***
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

BMJ (11th February 2012), chancy (10th February 2012), jp11 (11th February 2012), Lazlo (10th February 2012), spiritguide (10th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (11th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

Quote Posted by alamojo (here)
    I thought the interview was terrific.

BTW I found this interesting, down on this page it lists the different Seal teams. There is no Seal Team 9 listed, it jumps from 8 to 10. Team 6 is considered a "special" team, it seems very logical that a Team 9 would exist but would be considered "black"/covert.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Navy_SEALs

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Just found this interesting discussion on seal team 9 -- one of the first Google hits:

http://www.navyseals.com/forums/showthread.php?p=204373
    Hello alamojo: Great work in your research! It's always amazing to me how people believe a spokesman such as Don Shipley who tells us all that he knows everything about "Seals" but he doesn't know what your research has brought to light or isn't admitting to knowing!
    As always keep up the great work because I think there is a campaign going on to smear the Bill Brockbrader story.
    IF everyone who is getting upset about truth is upset about what he is saying then maybe they should read the research that you brought up. Apparently having the list of all "seals" just doesn't have as much pull as before your great research
    alamojo. Keep up the great work!
    Truth will eventually prevail
    chancy

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

Carmen (10th February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (10th February 2012), Earth Angel (10th February 2012), mojo (10th February 2012), Realeyes (11th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

Well there is still time to get rid of the garbage and I am showing you how. And like I had said before to all the people that were running the guy down, to wait and see what rides out, so as far as I am concerned I see the conclusion which is positive and in the right direction.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...onsense-part-1

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...onsense-part-2

It only works when you do it

Regards to all
    roman

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

aranuk (10th February 2012), BMJ (11th February 2012), christian (10th February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (10th February 2012), Mightyram (10th February 2012), Reinhard (11th February 2012), spiritguide (10th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Hi

My take on this..

BW seem to be relaxed and enjoy himself in this interview on the topics he love to talk about. (good for him)
    He was never askt to prove anything and put forth some evidence to strengthen his case.

Having said that, I think the last interview with kerry cassidy went off rail when KC askt BW to put forth some evidence.
    BW started to talk in circles.

BW might not have the evidence for his story or have to put it forth as last resort to protect himself and friends. As he said in the interview with KC if I recall it right?

My tips to BW is, stay with the topics you enjoy talking about, You look more happy when you do that my friend...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

aranuk (10th February 2012), christian (10th February 2012), Holly Lindin (14th February 2012), RMorgan (10th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Excellent interview!! A must watch!! Full of how "it" is :-)

I have a suggestion... if you did not give a dollar to Bill Wood as a vote / energy exchange in favor of creating peace on earth in the name of unconditional love ...than why not donate a dollar to anyone you chose to donate to in the name of voting for your support of peace on earth in the name of unconditional love? This is your opportunity to make a statement to the universes!!! Have fun!!

Much love to us all always in all ways!!!

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

aranuk (10th February 2012), bennycog (11th February 2012), cellardoor (10th February 2012), christian (10th February 2012), gooty64 (10th February 2012), Herbert (10th February 2012), Holly Lindin (14th February 2012), Kano (10th February 2012), Lisab (10th February 2012), Mightyram (10th February 2012), ponda (11th February 2012), RMorgan (10th February 2012), spiritguide (10th February 2012), Wiremu2011 (11th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

I wanted to remind people also that regarding that dollar, BW did in fact state immediately prior to Kerrys last interview, that if you cannot or dont want to donate a dollar, to send him an email stating that you are on board to help the planet (or something to that affect) I can't remember the exact terminology. But he did say it.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

christian (10th February 2012), gooty64 (10th February 2012), Kimberley (10th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

Quote Posted by alamojo (here)
    From the navyseals.com link I provided:

At this point the West Coast Teams are 1, 3, 5, 7, and SDVT-1. There is no SEAL Team 9.

What was unofficially called SEAL Team 9 when it was standing up, is now called the Naval Special Warfare Support Activities Unit. The mission is classified, though the unit has been written about in the press. There is one on both coasts.
    ********the info above comes from Mark Divine and Rob Ord,***
    From that discussion:

Re: SEAL Team 9

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There are units we do not discuss ~ this is one of them. Thread Closed.

And then I found this:

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums...6468-SEAL-News

NAVY TIMES
    Source: 2 new intel units will support SEALs Plan could call for hundreds of sailors By Sean D. Naylor - Staff writer Posted : March 05, 2007

The Navy is moving as many as several hundred sailors into two new units that will provide intelligence support to SEALs.

Naval Special Warfare Command did not respond to repeated requests for information on the new units, but a source in the special operations community said the Navy formally established the first of the two units, Naval Special Warfare Support Activity One, at Naval Base Coronado, Calif.
    That unit will provide intelligence support for Naval Special Warfare Group One, which includes SEAL Teams One, Three, Five and Seven, all based at Coronado.
    A sister unit, NSW Support Activity Two, will stand up at Naval Amphibious Base Little Creek, Va., later this year, sources said. It will provide intelligence support for Naval Special Warfare Group Two, which includes SEAL Teams Two, Four, Eight and Ten.
    NSW Support Activity One has received only "20 or 30 guys" so far, and the final size of each unit is still under discussion, according to a Navy source.
    "They're supposed to be battalion size," he said. "For us, that's approximately 200 people, but I've heard rumors that it could be as large as twice that."
    The Navy intends the new units to fill a capabilities gap that has grown over the past five years, during which SEALs have been involved in sustained land combat operations for the first time in decades.
    "We saw a greater need to synchronize intelligence and operations," the Navy source said.
    The Navy provided deploying SEAL elements with intelligence personnel, but this was a flawed arrangement because little in the training typically given to Navy intelligence sailors prepares them to support the SEALs' post-Sept.
    11 land combat missions, he added.
    "'Big Navy' has a very different mission from supporting land operations, so getting a Navy intel guy fresh off the boat to come help [the SEALs], he's pretty much relearning a lot of his fundamentals," the Navy source said.
    "An Army intel guy or a Marine Corps intel guy is much better suited for it straightaway," he said, because of their background in supporting land operations. "There's a lot of overlap."
    The Navy source expressed little doubt that his service would be able to fill the new organizations. The Navy has been "facilitating [the SEALs] with that support for the last five years anyway," he said, adding that the new initiative is a formalization of that relationship.
    "We've been getting these people overseas," he said. "They've been showing up on deployment day for the last five years anyway. So now what we're doing is saying, instead of this guy showing up five minutes before a deployment, now we're going to detail him to a new command, he's going to spend time training up specifically on how to support the SEALs."
    NSW Support Activity One's two most senior officers are SEALs. Cmdr. Bob Newsom will head the unit, with Lt. Cmdr. Christopher Sean Dudley as his executive officer. Dudley is that rarest of SEALs - a graduate of the U.S.
    Military Academy at West Point, N.Y.
    Covering the 'ints'
    Most of the people in each support activity will be analysts, cryptographers, intelligence collectors and communications experts, "but with a good set of [SEAL] operators mixed in as well," the spec ops community source said.
    The Navy source said each unit would have people representing "all the 'ints,'" a reference to the abbreviations for different types of
    intelligence: human (humint), imagery (imint), signals (sigint), and measurement and signatures (masint).
    "This thing continues to move around and morph," the Navy source said.
    "Initially, it was going to be primarily humint-based, using lots of SEALs, and then we realized that we don't have the inventory [of SEALs] to do that, and so we looked at ? taking people from the Navy who are already doing this job for a living and making them more attuned to supporting us directly so that we could free up our SEALs to be SEALs again."
    The NSW Support Activity One unit motto, as depicted on its coin, gives a hint of the qualities it hopes to embody, according to the source in the spec ops community. He said the Latin motto reads Per Scientiam, Patientiam et Dolum - "Through knowledge, patience and guile."
    Several sources said the new units resemble the Intelligence Support Activity, an entity sometimes referred to by its Joint Special Operations Command code name, "Task Force Orange." The ISA is an Army-led special mission unit that includes a mix of intelligence and special operations personnel from the different services and conducts some of the military's most sensitive missions.
    The NSW support activity units are modeled on TF Orange, said the spec ops community source. "But ? they're not connected to Orange," the source said.
    "They're trying to do something for the 'white' [i.e., unclassified] side.
    It's very well-thought-out, it's very savvy. I'd see it as a great feeder for Orange."
    The Navy source said he partly agrees with others' descriptions of the NSW support activity units as an attempt to provide the "white" SEALs with an ISA-like capability. But he said the two types of organizations have significant differences.
    "The mission is very different from Orange," he said. "They're much more specialized in what they do, [with] a lot different authority. In theory, it's similar in the sense that you have people who are not necessarily operators but do support operators on a daily basis ? being integrated in to help better effect operations. That part is consistent between the organizations. But it's a different mission set, obviously, with different capabilities and authorities."

Does this leand any credence to Brockbrader's claims? I don't know. In thinking about the other information presented, this doesn't nullify any of the arguments made. Shipley could be correct in that there wasn't a group "officially" named SEAL team 9, and Brockbrader could conceiveably have been working on one of the support teams, colloquially known as team 9, and still not have been officially a SEAL. Both could be correct.

Still, it doesn't sit right with me that Brockbrader was going to throw Kerry under the bus before Lisa steered him away from the topic. It didn't seem very enlightened for someone who is trying to be a teacher.

Edit to add: He could have been FC assisting SEALs in the field from a support station, and the details were purposely garbled/made up to keep him out of trouble with his security oath. I have a friend who spent 20+ years on subs and he told me that he can't say anything about missions. Even if the president gets on TV and tells it to the world, he is still bound.

I guess what it boils down to for me is that there are so many inconsistencies that lies are definitely being told. Bill's story about his oath is a big red flag. If he talked in any way about any mission that he was on he would be breaking the oath and subject to prosecution.

For me at least, known untruths from the messenger DO taint the entire message, even if he is lying for "valid" or "noble" reasons and the balance of his message is positive.
    Last edited by Lazlo; 10th February 2012 at 21:08.
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

RMorgan (10th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (11th February 2012)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,310 times in 322 posts

Quote Still, it doesn't sit right with me that Brockbrader was going to throw Kerry under the bus before Lisa steered him away from the topic. It didn't seem very enlightened for someone who is trying to be a teacher.
    Good point! Ego coming to the fore, methinks...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunflower For This Post:

Lazlo (10th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (11th February 2012)

17. Link to Post #49
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Hey folks,

Everything is wrong with this guy. Am I the only one who can smell it??

Use your intuition, listen to his words, pay attention to the changes in his vice tone, analyze his behavior, compare incoherent claims in different interviews...

He´s desperately trying to adapt, in order to get himself out of this mess that he´s created.

In the first place, if he wanted to prove himself as a SEAL, he could just call Shipley and talk to him in private. I´m sure any real seal knows a lot of things that only a seal would know and that can´t be discussed in public.

Also, first he didn´t know nothing about the concept of reptilian, but now he knows...Uhm...Adaptation.

Cheers,

Raf.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

bennycog (11th February 2012), Delight (12th February 2012), Fundy Gemini (10th February 2012), Lazlo (10th February 2012), Lisab (10th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (11th February 2012)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

but if this is a cover up what would a private phone call to Shipley do, if they both know which one of them is lying it proves nothing unless he calls him out in public......I don't know how he thinks he could possibly do this and not be found by those he fears will lock him up again but perhaps he feels safer now that he is out with his claims

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Hey folks,

Use your intuition, listen to his words, pay attention to the changes in his vice tone, analyze his behavior, compare incoherent claims in different interviews...

He´s desperately trying to adapt, in order to get himself out of this mess that he´s created.

In the first place, if he wanted to prove himself as a SEAL, he could just call Shipley and talk to him in private. I´m sure any real seal knows a lot of things that only a seal would know and that can´t be discussed in public.

Also, first he didn´t know nothing about the concept of reptilian, but now he knows...Uhm...Adaptation.

Cheers,

Raf.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

cellardoor (10th February 2012)

21. Link to Post #51
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)
    Bill's story about his oath is a big red flag. If he talked in any way about any mission that he was on he would be breaking the oath and subject to prosecution.
    What about plausible deniability?

If you were a military commander and someone would speak out about a secret mission involving some outrageous unbelievable stuff, would you openly prosecute him for breaking his oath and thereby confirm the whistleblower's testimony?

Everyone is fighting one's own battle for one's soul, you never know what someone has been through or is still in, I simply cannot judge someone that easily.

if he wanted to prove himself as a SEAL, he could just call Shipley and talk to him in private. I´m sure any real seal knows a lot of things that only a seal would know and that can´t be discussed in public.
    That is given the fact, that Don is wholeheartedly searching for the truth, no matter what the truth eventually turns out to be. Bill asked Don for a meeting, Don declined, the letters have been posted on Kerry's blog and here. Now this is odd. I would damn sure go to meet him in person and bring my own camera and questions with me.

The vigor Don has in going after Bill on the internet is immense, I find.
    Last edited by christian; 10th February 2012 at 22:21.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

aranuk (10th February 2012), Bluewool (13th February 2012), Carmen (10th February 2012), cellardoor (10th February 2012), gooty64 (10th February 2012), Holly Lindin (14th February 2012), seko (11th February 2012), syrwong (11th February 2012)

23. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

The message has been delivered. Now do we continue to shoot the messenger or do we just accept or not accept the message and move on? BW shared his knowledge and he did it openly. To clear up the issue of what is known about the military and intei units is simple, they exist but sometimes they don't. NDAA just legalized things they have been doing since the sixties without our common knowledge. Remember the Kent State fiasco? Thank you for posting this thread!

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Carmen (10th February 2012), cellardoor (10th February 2012), christian (10th February 2012), jp11 (11th February 2012), mojo (10th February 2012)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

RMorgan,

Much love to you! you and I have not had any personal interaction although I certainly see things you post and such!!! And I thank you for being you!!
    I have no opinion of you what so ever as I know nothing about you... so what i am going to say is nothing personal as I have no opinion of you personally. I have not seen you or listened to you speak. I read a few things you have posted although I do not have any recall of what those posts were... no details... I really have learned to transcend judgment... I have no judgment of you and I have no judgment of anyone. I have remembered to judge not lest I be judged. To be in a place of non judgment is a place of peace and joy and love and most importantly freedom. And for the record I love EVERYONE also!!!

So that said... I do not "like" Adolf Hitler... however I do not judge him. He signed up to play the roll he played and many have learned a lot from his participation on planet earth so even though I do not "like" him I love him and everyone who has played the rolls that they have played to bring attention to all what they desire to create or to not create...

So for the record i really do "like" Bill Wood and his message! I know that you do not like his message... ok can't we just come to a draw/ middle ground and realize that you see things the way you see things and that I see things the way I see things... I so encourage you and all to follow your own understanding although on the other hand I am asking you to please know that we do not all see things in the same way. If we did see things al the same this would be a VERY BORING game :-) !!

I have a mantra... I would rather be happy than "right". I do not need to be validated by anyone as being "right" to be happy. I know what is "right" for me and have no need to convince anyone else to believe/view things the same way I do... that is what 3d/ duality is all about...

From my vantage point/ from my eyes I see nothing as being right or wrong... I see billions of potentials in all that is and I personally have chosen to be an unconditional loving, non judgmental being. I can discern lower vibrating energy vs higher vibrating energy also known as fear vs love... fear being lower vibrating energy and love being the opposite higher vibrating energy. Or it can be viewed as light and dark... However you can not have one without the other in 3d duality based consciousness... it just is.

SO dear brother RMorgan I love you and your lower vibrating judgmental being and want to note for the record that I view Bill Wood as being a much higher vibrating energy than you! And I love you both equally!!!

Much love always to all!!!

Hey folks,

Cheers,

Raf.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

bennycog (11th February 2012), BMJ (11th February 2012), Carmen (10th February 2012), Earth Angel (11th February 2012), Realeyes (11th February 2012), RMorgan (11th February 2012)

27. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

This was an excellent, kind and clear, interview with Bill. Kerry discovered him but lost out in the last interview. She's to be congratulated for her first scoop, anyway. Then the noise and din took over and so much spagetti with meatballs was thrown on Bill's head, as to be very messy, tasteless and deafening. His truth was temporarily drown out by jeers and cat calls and garbage slinging. So, who would benefit from these distractions? If we don't care about drones attacking innocents, will we finally care when they are bombing us?

TPTW benefit greatly from distracting us from anything Bill says from here on forward. Looking glass was never clearer, that it exists, that it cost a whole lot of money, but all is lost in the din of public fervor. Too bad, isn't it. When we can't see the forest for the trees. Or discern truth from Spagetti slingers.

Paid informers for TPTW do not tell stories about illegal bombing of civilians during a time of peace. Paid informers slash and burn others in simple acts to discredit the truth from being told and comprehended. They already tortured Bill for his knowledge and actions and for rocking the boat, he comes forward anyway, and this is the thanks he gets? Okay, they dare to wonder how we all got into this gigantic mess. It's no wonder, and maybe we deserve it, if this is the way we reward truth. Someone said they were voting for Romney based on his "song." No one cares about the $400,000,000 he took in bribes (this will be coming out soon with all the other arrests in Washington D.C. stay tuned). There's a clear pattern here and it's disturbing for those who have done their homework.

Who specializes in discrediting others and silencing them? Well, TPTW do, and hacks are hired for a dime a dozen. For anyone who has done research on how the CIA and military black ops works, already knows how sheep-dipping is done in case after case. It's a very old story and it's how they got away with all they've done illegally against us.

For those unable to tell the good guys from the bad ones of darker intent; one only has to listen to the noise level. Truth has a clear and pure ring to it. The rest is BS when it's thrown out just to obscure what is being revealed.

Everyone has time to throw in their two cents about Bill's dollar request but no one seems to realize, he is telling us and giving clues about where untold trillions of Pentagon dollars disappeared to $$$$. Where did they go. So his buck is equal to this thievery? Does anyone care about the real part of his story at all?

So who profits when he is discredited? TPTW! Who loses when the noise overshadows these new revelations? We do. Stop bickering and listen for the ring of truth.
    Last edited by Darla Ken Pearce; 10th February 2012 at 22:44.
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

28. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

Alan (10th February 2012), Anchor (12th February 2012), aranuk (10th February 2012), bennycog (11th February 2012), BMJ (11th February 2012), Carmen (10th February 2012), Earth Angel (11th February 2012), gooty64 (10th February 2012), jp11 (11th February 2012), Kimberley (10th February 2012), Mightyram (11th February 2012), modwiz (11th February 2012), ponda (11th February 2012), Realeyes (11th February 2012), Reinhard (11th February 2012), seko (11th February 2012), spiritguide (11th February 2012), TraineeHuman (11th February 2012)

29. Link to Post #55
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Quote Posted by chiquetet (here)

The vigor Don has in going after Bill on the internet is immense, I find.
    Well, if I was a brainwashed member of a military organization who´s spent 30 years killing people worldwide for no reason, I would also be angry if someone falsely claimed to be part of my so selective fraternity.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

modwiz (11th February 2012), seko (11th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (11th February 2012)

31. Link to Post #56
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

I find it a fascinating subject to discuss the transcending the dimension of time.

Thanks for posting this, we all needed to have another look at Bill Woods after that last interview, as the so-called mystery guest had very little to offer, which made it quite odd for her to be there at all. And, Kerry seemed to want to throw Bill under the bus for some reason. More often than not, individuals that are born in the year of the Dragon seem to have a tendency to want to overly control the situations they find themselves involving others, as Kerry has proven time after time again.

Something to look at more closely. We can all learn so much from each other. Suggest to work on steering an interview instead of trying to control it so much.

Cheers, turiya -*-
    Last edited by turiya; 10th February 2012 at 23:45.

32. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Quote Posted by Darla Ken Jensen Pearce (here)
    This was an excellent, kind and clear, interview with Bill. Kerry discovered him but lost out in the last interview. She's to be congratulated for her first scoop, anyway. Then the noise and din took over and so much spagetti with meatballs was thrown on Bill's head, as to be very messy, tasteless and deafening. His truth was temporarily drown out by jeers and cat calls and garbage slinging. So, who would benefit from these distractions? If we don't care about drones attacking innocents, will we finally care when they are bombing us?

TPTW benefit greatly from distracting us from anything Bill says from here on forward. Looking glass was never clearer, that it exists, that it cost a whole lot of money, but all is lost in the din of public fervor. Too bad, isn't it. When we can't see the forest for the trees. Or discern truth from Spagetti slingers.

Paid informers for TPTW do not tell stories about illegal bombing of civilians during a time of peace. Paid informers slash and burn others in simple acts to discredit the truth from being told and comprehended. They already tortured Bill for his knowledge and actions and for rocking the boat, he comes forward anyway, and this is the thanks he gets? Okay, they dare to wonder how we all got into this gigantic mess. It's no wonder, and maybe we deserve it, if this is the way we reward truth. Someone said they were voting for Romney based on his "song." No one cares about the $400,000,000 he took in bribes (this will be coming out soon with all the other arrests in Washington D.C. stay tuned). There's a clear pattern here and it's disturbing for those who have done their homework.

Who specializes in discrediting others and silencing them? Well, TPTW do, and hacks are hired for a dime a dozen. For anyone who has done research on how the CIA and military black ops works, already knows how sheep-dipping is done in case after case. It's a very old story and it's how they got away with all they've done illegally against us.

For those unable to tell the good guys from the bad ones of darker intent; one only has to listen to the noise level. Truth has a clear and pure ring to it. The rest is BS when it's thrown out just to obscure what is being revealed.

Everyone has time to throw in their two cents about Bill's dollar request but no one seems to realize, he is telling us and giving clues about where untold trillions of Pentagon dollars disappeared to $$$$. Where did they go. So his buck is equal to this thievery? Does anyone care about the real part of his story at all?

So who profits when he is discredited? TPTW! Who loses when the noise overshadows these new revelations? We do. Stop bickering and listen for the ring of truth.
    Absolutely Darla. I couldn't have put it like you did. You show me how with clear ringing bells of truth dearest Darla.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Carmen (10th February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (12th February 2012), modwiz (11th February 2012), Reinhard (11th February 2012)

34. Link to Post #58
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

that is exactly right chiquetet!

i think they do not count on anybody to believe Bill.
    His story is too far out. They are probably laughing, thinking
    about how he is trying to get his story out, main characters are
    alien trainers and Navy Seal Above Secret Agents...

In the end they win if we don't believe. that simple.
    that is why i am more tempted to believe even the craziest things i
    ever heard. Bill's story is definitelly one of them.

Imagine you have actually been through this and nobody believes you,
    you know though that you have important messages to deliver.

that they won't make it easy for him to deliver proof was clear from the
    beginning, right? Who really thought that he would walk away from this
    with a medal of honor? Of course they are gonna try to make him a
    sex offender and a dishonorable military kick-out.
    What he says makes sense. And if you don't have any skelletons of someone
    in your locker, how are you going to get them to kill people for you?
    They will eventually snap.

He is not saying give me money, join my church, quit your job or
    do anything. If you gave him the dollar - what is the big loss?
    Inealia is asking for $99.
    He is just telling a story, asking people to open up and be positive.
    What is the big deal?
    The interview was comforting and well done.

Stay open, positive and use your intuition.
    Proof seekers - go study math or play with your science friends.

35. Link to Post #59
    Norway Senior Administrator Tommy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 times in 371 posts

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Another point here is that Bill said that he wasn't quite happy with the way Kerry negotiated with him before the interview with him. He said she said something about not mentioning certain things he wanted to say. Lisa Harrison allowed him to say whatever he wanted to say and as far as I'm concerned he was very happy being interviewed by her.
    And he came over much, much better as a result and hardly stuttered at all.

Stan
    So is said, but was it the actual case?

No it was not.. Really.. Not even mentioned..

That's all

36. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Hey folks,

Cheers,

Raf.
    Hi RMorgan..

I think you should stay true to your feelings, who knows maybe you are right..

personally i don't care if BW are telling the truth or not, ider way he's gonna wake people up.
    If he is caught as a lier, people who call themselfs awake and belive in his story. Will learn there mistake and climb one more step in their consciousness..

It's a win win situation, if you ask me..

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

cellardoor (11th February 2012), Holly Lindin (14th February 2012), NancyV (11th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast