+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Chichen Itza pyramid emits beam of light

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

Default Chichen Itza pyramid emits beam of light

The link I'm going to provide it's in Spanish because it's from Jaime Maussan's tv show in Mexico, the show is called 3th milleniun but it's the only place I found the picture.
    This is the story:
    A latin family from the States went to Acapulco on vacation and they went to Chichen Itza too, they were taking pictures and in this case they took 3 of them, the first one was a test to see in the pyramid would be in the picture in its entirety, the second one with the 2 girls posing and another one with the girls. The difference in time between the last 2 pictures is 19 seconds.

When they saw the picture they were in shock, moments later this family saw a well known man who also has a tv show and decided to ask him to see the picture, they were looking for witnesses I guess and that man is famous in his country (Mexico).

All the information the family gave to the producers was corroborated including the testimony of the famous man.
    The picture has been analyzed in Mexico and Italy and the experts say is authentic, also the data in the cell phone helps to corroborate its authenticity.

This is the link:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Vwp5dZvONP4

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,098 times in 20,640 posts

Default Re: Chichen Itza pyramid emits beam of light

That's really spectacular if it's the real thing. There is no English translation. Can anyone tell us what is being said? I wonder if anyone was on top of the Pyramid and saw anything at the time the light purportedly was beaming.

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

I have seen this on a dvd from Jaime Maussan ... In one sentence summarized he said that he wouldn't believe it himself but the host of the program in the 3rd part is the biggest skeptic and critics of Jaime's works and he was on location when the picture was taken. So this time they both agree on one thing ....

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I'm going to narrate more than translate this videos because they repeat over and over the same words.

Jaime Maussan starts saying thank you to the family for the amazing picture, surely is going to go around the world he says, but at the moment is an exclusive for the 3er milenium show.

Then the second host says: with a cell phone camera was possible to capture a beam of light over the Kukulkan pyramid in Chichen Itza. An authentic picture. Now we invite you to see the story.

Narrator: A picture completely real exists that shows a light pulse emitted by the Kukulkan Pyramid. In July 24th, 2009 at 2:31 p.m. this picture was taken and you can see the beam of light that was captured by a last generation cell phone. All details from the picture were captured by the cell phone: date and exact time, exposure time, resolution, size image, place where the picture was taken with coordinates and information about the cell phone. This picture has been investigated and analyzed thoroughly so we can say is an authentic phenomenon .

This is the story: In October 2009 Jaime Maussan was in Los Angeles giving a lecture, at the end he was informed about the picture: the family was on vacation in Cancun from June 21 to 28th 2009 which we later on could confirm, we went to the hotel and saw the documents confirming they were there.
    On June 24th the family traveled to Chichen Itza, from the football court the father took 3 pictures, the first one at 1:59 p.m., then he invited his 2 daughters to pose and took the second picture at 2:12, after 19 more seconds the took another picture at 2:31 p.m. that captured the beam of light.
    Then they talk about first analysis and interview to the family which is from Salvador.

The wife says they saw the picture with the beam of light immediately and then the husband says there was some native maya people praying there and he showed the picture to them, they asked him not to show it but he didn't obey because he started showing the picture to whoever was willing to see it, he saw a person who he had seen on tv before but he didn't remember his name and decided to show the picture to him too.

The tv crew investigated more and finally they found the tv man, he's the journalist Rene Franco who has his own tv show in Mexico, later on Rene Franco invited Jaime Maussan and they talk about what happened that day: Franco was listening to his guide in the football court when a man approached him and asked: hi, you are on tv, aren't you?, Franco says yes and the man proceeded to show him the picture.

Then Maussan explains why he thinks the picture is authentic and asks Franco what he thought when he saw the picture. Franco says he was very surprised by the picture and immediately he showed the picture to the guide who said: Wow, this one is a keeper, there are just a few of them but they do exist.

After that they show the tests made on the picture and present an italian expert who declares that the picture is authentic and why.

Another guy explains how a picture like this can be faked and then they show 2 fake ones so people can see the difference and how you can see the in the metadata that photoshop was used.

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

I am glad i can understand spanish due to my native language being portuguese ehe,i watched the whole thing,pretty amazing stuff and just a wonderful thing his iphone could capture that huger pillar of light when the photo was taken.

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,976 times in 2,208 posts

I did a screen shot of the picture in the video.

Thanks for the translation cloud9..

It seems too good to be true doesn't it? But different people say it's authentic.
    We are so wary of hoaxes it's hard to just relax and go...WOW.
    That's what I wanted to do..but something held me back. The translation had nudged me towards
    believing it...

It seems the family didn't see anything with the naked eye. So it must have either been too
    quick to see or only visible through artificial means..like digital cameras pick up things.

If it is a hoax it has to involve a whole lot of people...and would become a big conspiracy thing'
    Jaime Maussan himself being part of it OR Maussan being duped. But why?

So It's looking promising.... and if it's genuine WOW and double WOW (WOW)

7. Link to Post #7
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arpheus (here)
    I am glad i can understand spanish due to my native language being portuguese ehe,i watched the whole thing,pretty amazing stuff and just a wonderful thing his iphone could capture that huger pillar of light when the photo was taken.
    Fixe outro portugues!

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Well, the beam of light didn't last much, perhaps just a fraction of a second, they say they didn't see anything with the naked eye. I wonder if this is something that occurs with some frequency but being so fast is very hard to capture.

If somebody would be interested enough they could have a permanent camera there for a period of time to see if this phenomenon is repeatable. I guess it's like the orbs of light, we can't see them but digital cameras do capture them.

If that's the case, due to our limited senses, we could be missing a lot of things we don't believe just because our eyes are not designed for the task but with the help of modern technology our horizons are expanding.

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Interesting stuff, but I think in order to get to the bottom of this we really need the raw image data, as screen-grabs off video clips sadly aren't adequate enough for analysis. Now if I had a high resolution .TIF file to deal with then its a different story. In my view its very simple, if you can get the original image and hand it to any photoshop experts they will easily figure out whether its graphic manipulation or the real deal.

10. Link to Post #10
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

I must add this:
    The picture was taken with the IPHONE from apple, and the metadata ( the file , saves info of the local the picture was taken, shutter speed, date, time, etc etc..) those are genuine and not modified.
    The same files once you put them on the pC and open and then you save, it will change and say
    PHOTOSHOP XX, or PAINT, or etc... it will alter the data..

So thats what made it genuine, because was from the direct file of the iphone.
    remeber , your camera /iphone can see much more that you can't see... !
    for example IR spectrum.

Try to, point the TV remote control to your eyes, and then click anybutton, you will notice nothing lights up..
    but now try that with your cellphone, or anycamera, or webcam (not sure if webcam does..) but try it! and you will see it blinks..
    So .. perhaps that light was in a different spectrum... that your eyes can't see.

11. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Yeah okay fair enough Maj;

Cloud thank you so much for translating, it is frustrating when I want to understand what is being said. I pressed the translation button but of course it did not work.

My gut feeling is their starting to activate now.

12. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Just seeing the name "Jamie Maussan" had me skeptical from the start. The guy has been known for pushing hoaxes in the past.

If the photo in question is the real deal, then that's just cool.

13. Link to Post #13
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

the metadata let us think its real, if you see the whole video, there is the part where they show the file metadata ( that says the picture was from iphone directly)

14. Link to Post #14
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I have no doubt it's the real deal imho Miguel, thanks again for translating.

15. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Oh dear Tuza,
    English is not my first language and I started to learn it after I was 40 so it's been difficult at times. Anyhow, I don't know much about computers either but I am a very curious person and I've been interested in the subject since I was 13 or 15 years old so through my life I have read so many books it's unbelievable. Now, I enjoy the internet so much it makes our lives and sharing of information so much easier.

HJ, I know what you mean about Maussan but my feeling is that if he has presented fake information it has been because he was deceived, he wouldn't jeopardize his reputation doing something wrong on purpose.
    What I think is important here is the possibility of this pyramids being activated now or perhaps they've been always activated but we never saw it before.
    Last edited by cloud9; 19th July 2010 at 14:35.

16. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,976 times in 2,208 posts

Quote Posted by cloud9 (here)
    What I think is important here is the possibility of this pyramids being activated now or perhaps they've been always activated but we never saw it before.
    Interesting that Teotihuacan is on the 19.5 north position....a highly significant placing according to the Hyperdimensional Physics hypothesis proposed by Richard C Hoagland et al.

17. Link to Post #17
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

COuld this be an isolated incident, or there are more pyramids that are suffering this process and we arent catching it?
    Would be interesting a research over that.

18. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Yes Miguel, that's my point. If somebody with the means necesary to do it like a reporter or a tv company like Discovery or Nat Geo wanted to investigate this further, they could set a camera 24/7 por some time to see what happens, but do they know this is happening?
    At least they could do it just with the Kukilkan pyramid.

19. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

It is also a bit nonsensical, I mean supposedly this pyramid shoots some laser beam in the fraction of a second, and only at that fraction were it captured on camera unbeknownst to everyone and even the people photographing? okay so how is this beam of light emitted exactly, is someone suggesting there is an energy source behind this, or a fractionally synchronized reflective effect, or even something else?

Here is what we do know - EXIF data *can* be manipulated: http://dptnt.com/2007/07/view-and-ma...f-your-photos/

I don't think every single thing presented by Maussan over the years has been a hoax, he otherwise serves as a popular medium and a few times there probably were genuine presentations, but there also have been enough red flags. The minute I saw 2012 in the video it pretty much summed up the possible agenda here, much like when you investigate a crime and determine the motive. Not really saying this a crime in so much it being sensationalistic but nevertheless we should always investigate things as *seriously* as we would a crime.

20. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Cloud9, Miguel...

¡Si Ingles es dificil, portugues es imposible!

Cuatro aňos en chile and 40 years oftrying and I still can't catch a single word of portuguese that isn't a spanish sound-alike.
    Y'all got a great code goin'

Fred
    Last edited by Fredkc; 19th July 2010 at 15:47.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast