+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Hollistic For Hand Warts

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Default Hollistic For Hand Warts

Asking the forum members for my son whom is 19 years of age, if any one here on this forum has had success in treating or healing hand warts holistically/home remedies/etc. LMK. Much Appreciated.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Hollistic For Hand Warts

There are numerous homeopathic remedies to heal warts, but the chosen remedy needs to match all of the person's characteristics and symptoms. Just knowing that someone has warts is not enough. With enough information about the person to select a remedy, warts are easily overcome.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aqua marina For This Post:

Lettherebelight (11th February 2012), NeverMind (11th February 2012), seko (12th February 2012), WhiteFeather (11th February 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aqua marina (here)
    There are numerous homeopathic remedies to heal warts, but the chosen remedy needs to match all of the person's characteristics and symptoms. Just knowing that someone has warts is not enough. With enough information about the person to select a remedy, warts are easily overcome.
    His immune system has its ups and downs, more down, as i think this could be the culprit. He does also get cold sores as well. I need to beef up his immune system I'm sure. Any suggestions. Echinecea? LMK

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

5. Link to Post #4
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

For hand warts use tea tree essential oil applied straight from the bottle. The viral root of the wart should wither from using this EO, (essential oil). Any health food store will carry it. Make sure it is in a dark bottle as EO's need protection from light. Some are sold in clear bottles. I caution against their purchase. I am an Internationally Certified Aromatherapist, but not a doctor. This is not medical advice. Used every day, 2 or 3 times a day is how I would use it. I would expect to see the wart fall off in about 10 days. It could be less and may be more.

Echinacea? Like any herb, use should be for a specific time period. There are some exceptions. Echinacea is best used to boost the immune systen for acute conditions like colds and flus. Outbreaks of cold sores would be another instance. It is interesting to note that both of these afflictions are viral in origin. Cold sores are a clear indicator of a weakened immune system, as is a cold or flu.

It is my personal herbal opinion that an herb like echinacea should never be used for anything longer than an allergy season. It is my further opinion that echinacea should not be used as a prophylactic, when there is nothing to treat. It is an immune system booster, not an immune system replacement.
    Last edited by modwiz; 11th February 2012 at 03:05.

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    For hand warts use tea tree essential oil applied straight from the bottle. The viral root of the wart should wither from using this EO, (essential oil). Any health food store will carry it. Make sure it is in a dark bottle as EO's need protection from light. Some are sold in clear bottles. I caution against their purchase. I am an Internationally Certified Aromatherapist, but not a doctor. This is not medical advice. Used every day, 2 or 3 times a day is how I would use it. I would expect to see the wart fall off in about 10 days. It could be less and may be more.
    Wanishi, Gonna check that out tomorrow.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

aranuk (12th February 2012), modwiz (11th February 2012)

8. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Heather2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,834 times in 333 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    ...He does also get cold sores as well. I need to beef up his immune system I'm sure. Any suggestions. Echinecea? LMK
    Hi Vince. Lysine is excellent for warding off cold sores and healing them quickly.
    As we free ourselves, we free others.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Heather2017 For This Post:

frances (11th February 2012), Lettherebelight (11th February 2012), NeverMind (11th February 2012), sygh (11th February 2012), WhiteFeather (11th February 2012), zebowho (26th August 2012)

10. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Grapefruitseed Extract - comes in a solution of vegetable glycerine. Neutrabiotics is the local brand. Complete success in about 6 weeks is what I've seen. Rub a little on, everyday.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

frances (11th February 2012), Lettherebelight (11th February 2012), NeverMind (11th February 2012), zebowho (26th August 2012)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Organic apple cider vinegar or banana peels. Here's the details and some testimonies:

http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/warts.html
    Last edited by David Hughes; 8th August 2018 at 09:28.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to David Hughes For This Post:

DianeKJ (11th February 2012), frances (11th February 2012), Lettherebelight (11th February 2012), NeverMind (11th February 2012), seko (12th February 2012), WhiteFeather (11th February 2012), zebowho (26th August 2012)

14. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member kimmie's Avatar
    Thanks

Everyday white vinegar will work too. I've used it before to remove a small wart on my neck. I used a tiny swab of cotton soaked in vinegar covered with cotton tape over the wart each night for 4 nights. I keep it uncovered during the day to let my skin breathe. The wart turned dark brown then black after the 4th day and fell off within a week after starting the vinegar treatment. It's almost painless, well except for pulling off the cotton tape. That part seemed more painful then appying the vinegar. If you son is more sensitive, you can apply the vinegar treatment every other night. It will take a little longer but is very effective. Hope this will work for your son too!

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to kimmie For This Post:

aranuk (12th February 2012), crosby (11th February 2012), DianeKJ (11th February 2012), frances (11th February 2012), Lettherebelight (11th February 2012), mahalall (11th February 2012), Maria Stade (27th February 2012), modwiz (11th February 2012), NeverMind (11th February 2012), seko (12th February 2012), WhiteFeather (11th February 2012), zebowho (26th August 2012)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Asking the forum members for my son whom is 19 years of age, if any one here on this forum has had success in treating or healing hand warts holistically/home remedies/etc. LMK. Much Appreciated.
    Can you find nearby a fig tree?. I could help you.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

frances (11th February 2012), Lettherebelight (11th February 2012), WhiteFeather (23rd August 2012)

18. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member DianeKJ's Avatar
    Thanks

Apple Cider Vinegar worked on my son's warts really quickly. We just taped a tiny piece of cotton soaked in it to his foot during the night, then removed it to breathe in the morning. After only a few days of this, the wart had a black center and it died off. I think it may depend on the type of wart though, because my daughter has a small one on her finger and this remedy did not work for it. Certainly cheap and worth a try. Good luck.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DianeKJ For This Post:

frances (11th February 2012), Lettherebelight (11th February 2012), NeverMind (11th February 2012), seko (12th February 2012), WhiteFeather (11th February 2012), zebowho (26th August 2012)

20. Link to Post #12
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

I think I used cod-liver oil on my sons when he was smaller. Keep them moist with it (apply 2 or 3 times a day) takes about a week and painless. It just stops air getting into them
    The trick is to get the mother wart - the others are off shoots... bit of trial and error there - it will be the first one that arrived.
    :-)

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

frances (11th February 2012), Lettherebelight (11th February 2012), NeverMind (11th February 2012), WhiteFeather (11th February 2012), zebowho (26th August 2012)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

when I was an acupuncturist I had a 100% success rate with warts, so if your sons ok with needles, give that a go !

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

frances (11th February 2012), Lettherebelight (11th February 2012), NeverMind (11th February 2012), seko (12th February 2012), WhiteFeather (11th February 2012)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I can vouch for Apple cider vinegar.
    I had a wart turn black overnight with one application and fall off in a couple of weeks. The best home remedy i have ever found on the interwebs!

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Robstar For This Post:

frances (11th February 2012), Lettherebelight (11th February 2012), NeverMind (11th February 2012), seko (12th February 2012), WhiteFeather (11th February 2012)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

Chalk works for many (just applying it to the wart after it - the wart - had been moistened with the person's own saliva first thing in the morning, before eating anything).

Chelidonium majus (sorry, don't remember its English name right now) is what I personally recommend to people who have that sort of excrescences.
    You can use it at any time of the year, but its sap really is more powerful - and abundant - when the flower is in bloom, in April and early May. You simply break the stalk and apply the vivid orange sap to the wart or mole. Often, the excrescence turns dark, even black, before falling off.

In homeopathy, warts are a clear indication for Thuja (all the more so if the person has been vaccinated or fed antibiotics in the past).

Good luck.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

frances (11th February 2012), Lettherebelight (11th February 2012), seko (12th February 2012), WhiteFeather (11th February 2012)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

Quote Some are sold in clear bottles. I caution against their purchase.
    Absolutely.
    Also, the price is an indication of quality, which is very important for therapeutic use. Many essential oils require enormous amounts of raw material (flowers, etc.) - literally TONS of it - to produce just a few drops, so they are unavoidably expensive.
    (Some of the most valuable therapeutic EO, however - such as the ubiquitous lavender, to name just one, and of course - are NOT overly expensive even when they are of the highest qualty.)

Also, anyone considering essential oils (which I absolutely love, and am an aromatherapist too : )), please, do not confuse them with "fragrant oils" or "aromatic oils", found in many stores that sell scented candles and such. It's amazing how many people do that, and then complain the oil gave them headaches or some nasty other symptom. Those oils are purely synthetic concoctions that I personally would never use even for "air fresheners", let alone on my skin.

Another thing: if you are using homeopathy, do NOT use essential oils at the same time. Also, do not store homeopathic remedies near essential oils, especially mint.

Off topic: Modwiz, how about opening a thread about aromatherapy?
    Last edited by NeverMind; 11th February 2012 at 21:01.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

frances (11th February 2012), Lettherebelight (11th February 2012), Reirrac (27th August 2012), seko (12th February 2012), Swan (1st January 2013), WhiteFeather (11th February 2012), zebowho (26th August 2012)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

It's true that, because everyone's body is a unique system, some things will work for one person, yet not for another, so it is a matter of trial and error, finding out what works for your son's system. So for this reason, it would be prudent to try all of the above suggestions, one by one. Apple cider vinegar sounds like a good bet!

I would definitely agree that a lowered immune system would be a contributing factor to your son's condition, since warts are a virus. As with all viral infection, they will eventually run their course. Any infection(viral, fungal, bacterial) indicates that the body's immune system has been breached somewhere along the way. A real boost to the immune system is colloidal silver, sunshine and reduced stress levels. This is key to optimising immunities, general health and well being.

Sounds easy, doesn't it? But in practical terms in today's world, it's not as easy to follow this prescription as one would think.

Colloidal silver--powerfully anti-viral and an amazing boost to any immune system, as is...
    vitamin D--(best source...sunshine!)

And studies have proven (and our inner voice knows) that higher stress levels weaken
    body systems, including the body's defences. Everyone responds differently to stress, so
    it's up to the individual to determine what they need to do to...
    reduce stress in their daily living. The pressures on young adults can be very intense, as they struggle to find their feet as adults in today's world, especially if they are artistic or sensitive psychologically.

These three recommendations are really important assists in turbo-charging your body's healing mechanisms. I hope we can all be able to find time to include them in our busy lifestyles, including myself! Most especially the latter two.

As one case study I offer the story of a family member whose hands (dorsal) were covered in constellations of warts. Being a teenager, he was very conscious of them as it was a particularly bad case, which only added more stress to the situation. It was a condition that had grown over the last year of education.

When school (college, here in England) was finished, he cut off from everything and just spent the summer out sailing on the Solent every day. By the end of the summer his hands were clear.

As an addendum...that family member just said "why say the location?...wow. I'm famous! Yeah, that's what happened...I just stopped worrying. Hence the expression...

Don't be a 'Worry Wart'."

He's a wise old soul!

All the best to you and son, WhiteFeather..

Wishing everyone good health..
    Last edited by Lettherebelight; 11th February 2012 at 13:27.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lettherebelight For This Post:

frances (11th February 2012), meeradas (11th February 2012), NeverMind (11th February 2012), seko (12th February 2012), WhiteFeather (11th February 2012)

32. Link to Post #18
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

MMS whitefeather, i was using it on a fellow mercury poisoned freind,it was the visual experience of watching his warts on his hands dissapear,that gave him the confidence to continue with the treatment, now he is virus and much more free,

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fathertedsmate For This Post:

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Snail slime works and so does organic coconut oil.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

frances (11th February 2012), Lettherebelight (11th February 2012), mahalall (11th February 2012), NeverMind (11th February 2012), seko (12th February 2012), WhiteFeather (11th February 2012)

36. Link to Post #20
    Wales Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Garlic.
    -Grate, pulverise or blend to a paste, open wart and rub it in. will work 100% within 2 days and it won't come back.

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MMA_Fan For This Post:

frances (11th February 2012), Lettherebelight (11th February 2012), NeverMind (11th February 2012), Realeyes (17th March 2012), seko (12th February 2012), WhiteFeather (11th February 2012), zebowho (26th August 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast