+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Regression Expert 16 July 2010

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,199 times in 262 posts

Default Regression Expert 16 July 2010

This took place Friday 16 July eastern Europe,
    it was a rather long session mostly about Anna's lifetimes that omitted here
    but here is an expert i found interesting and wanted to share.
    I have to mention that Anna is not aware of any end times scenarios and she doesn't
    even know what a CME is, let alone any Extraterrestrial presence on the planet.

Cris : Regression Guide
    Anna : Regression Subject

Cris: what do you see ? where are you ?

Anna: I am floating among liquid clouds

Cris: when this is and what are you doing there ?

Anna: it is right now and i am taking a break

Cris: what your body looks like ?

Anna: I am very tall, over 3 m, very thin, blueish skin with a prolonged head and big yellow light eyes with no pupils

Cris: do you have anything you want to see there ?

Anna: not really, i know everything here, i can see all my past and future lives from here,
    i am content with a music that feels like compassion for everything emanates through the whole of my body.
    I am both here as Anna and there as this being at the same time - hard to explain.

Cris: is there anything you want to know ?

Anna: I want to know why Anna is born in this planet right now.

Cris: what do you see ?

Anna: The liquid clouds projecting images of a sun like a kids drawing with a smiling face and rays.
    The sun smokes and blows that smoke towards the earth and restores her aura from the ground up,
    nothing that's not raw natural remains like an intense rapid cleaning
    which leaves the planet all new and all in abundance,
    even the tress are different with big ripe fruits and the animals are not aggressive anymore
    they don't hunt each other for lunch.
    Over 90% of humans can't take that cleaning cause of the accumulation of toxins in their auras and
    their bodies, like dying from intense withdrawal that came suddenly as a shock, like dying from cleaning.
    Even a 5% of them that knew this is coming and prepared themselves spiritually couldn't take it and
    eventually even them disappeared.
    A less than 5% survived but their bodies look different like the energy centers can now be seen
    directly and the energy canals are glowing with a yellow - gold light, living in abundance without any
    technological support not even electricity, babies are born and they considered as gifts of life not
    belonging to any mother - father couple since it seems like everybody is taking care of them.

In further examination we found out that this takes place from now to 2014 by rough calculations
    we made comparing information from other of Anna's regressions.

I hope everyone realizes this is just a regression is not meant to be proof of anything,
    could be just Anna's in trance rambling, could be anything...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dim For This Post:

skamandar (6th June 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Regression Expert 16 July 2010

Quote Posted by dim (here)
    even the tress are different with big ripe fruits and the animals are not aggressive anymore
    they don't hunt each other for lunch.
    I think that part would be needed in a fair world. We are surrounded by suffering and violence, it is not just us. It is in the deep roots of this reality. We, what we do to each other and to the world, is just a reflection of that.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Anna: The liquid clouds projecting images of a sun like a kids drawing with a smiling face and rays. The sun smokes and blows that smoke towards the earth and restores her aura from the ground up, nothing that's not raw natural remains like an intense rapid cleaning which leaves the planet all new and all in abundance, even the tress are different with big ripe fruits and the animals are not aggressive anymore they don't hunt each other for lunch.
    Hi Dim, great and lovely post,

Oh! I think that the SUN does this every day, really!

But I'm so caught up with different blocages (upbringing, school, friends, university, my society, etc) that were impregnated on me, that it is difficult to clean my "aura" decently".

But this regression passage allows me to think of new way to open up to the SUN unconditional love, and to start unlocking blocages they I acquired to be part of this magnificient world.

All my thanks and blessings.

Deega

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

In further examination we found out that this takes place from now to 2014 by rough calculations
    we made comparing information from other of Anna's regressions.

I hope everyone realizes this is just a regression is not meant to be proof of anything,
    could be just Anna's in trance rambling, could be anything...
    It looks to me more like a progression in the future, than a regression dealing with the past...
    Where this come from? Are you the 'regressionist' or the subject? Please provide more info.

TIA
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

6. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,199 times in 262 posts

yeah obviously it looks like a progression but that's what happened and no,
    i am not the regressionist,
    Anna is a friend of mine and she is using the Prananadi method [ http://www.prananadi.org/ ]
    to explore past lives although recently this became an opening to other dimensions as it seems
    for this one doesn't even look as a regression at all,
    at least as one would think of a "regression" in a strict way of putting it.

Now Anna often describes those tall blueish beings and often mentions this "here and there"
    simultaneously like two facets of the same being but this one is hard to describe for her.
    She also gives fairly detailed descriptions of "spaceships"
    that sound like sentient beings by themselves
    and also sometimes gives actual names of those beings she sees like for example "Ptah",
    but that's all secondary for her cause she always insists that what matters the most
    in all those sessions is the overwhelming sense of compassion that prevails everything.

Synchronistically enough after posting this i saw Snowbird's post
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Strands-of-DNA
    where Jason and about 4:34 min says :
    "...the impact of the energies coming in will be such that those negative karmic energies
    will be destroyed and in doing so the physical body which is holding those energies will also
    be destroyed..."

now that makes me take back what i said about Anna rambling and make me think if she
    actually stumbled upon something.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dim For This Post:

skamandar (7th June 2014)

8. Link to Post #6
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

i woudl love some regression on me.. but i think im not hypnotizble

9. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

Everybody is hypnotizable. You enter hypnotic states every single day several times a day. It's natural.

10. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Although fascinating and intriguing to hear about past lives I personally have a problem with being hypnotized , I'm reluctant to give over my will,freewill, to another.

11. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Over 90% of humans can't take that cleaning cause of the accumulation of toxins in their auras and
    their bodies, like dying from intense withdrawal that came suddenly as a shock, like dying from cleaning.
    This reminds me of a passage from E.T. 101 The Cosmic Instruction Manual for Planetary Evolution :

Transmutation

Transmutation is not to be confused with transformation. This world had to go through thousands of years of transforming before it was in a position to transmute. That cycle of transformation is now complete, and the transmutative cycle has begun.

Transmutation is a genetic change at the cellular level, which is now in process for all life forms on this planet. The Earth, who is a living consciousness, has made her decision, determined her course, and begun her dimensional shift. Subsequently, all planetary life is being prepared for this event through the cellular transmutational process. This is a birth process which will deliver this planet and all participating life forms into the fifth dimension.

Cellular transmutation is not something you may choose to do if it interests you, like taking up golf. It is something that is happening and that you chose to do before you got here; otherwise you wouldn’t be here. Although you have no genetic option in this matter, you still have free will. You can willingly assist this procedure and transmute with this planetary sphere, or you can resist the process and become, as some members of our planetary transition team like to say, “crispy critters.” Mission Control advises you to think twice before you change your mind.
    Last edited by CetaceousOne; 20th July 2010 at 20:34.

12. Link to Post #10
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

hypno when im awake? but i dont follow command that easly, i mean
    during hypnosis, i can access things i dont remember like born time, etc.. during awake.. i cannot!
    Can i do math during hypno because on real , i think im kind of blocked i cant multiply easily... during hypno i can?

(apart from that, i also have some fear of talkng about some secrets of my life to others lo, that could be weird.. embarrassing)

+ Reply to Thread