+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Was I Abducted Last Night, And Why?

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

Default Re: Was I Abducted Last Night, And Why?

Both are valid observations? Science of the physical and subtle energies are connected. It happens first in subtle energies (mind, intelligence), which then affect the physical (body, electrical nerve messages, etc).

I may be over simplifying things, but it's all connected. Case in point: the Moon affects the flow of fluids on Earth, including the fluids in plants and animals, which in turn can affect behaviour...oops, hang on...

That's the other way round. Or maybe it can go both ways?
    Last edited by Lettherebelight; 11th February 2012 at 18:07.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lettherebelight For This Post:

another bob (11th February 2012), Carmen (11th February 2012), seantimberwolf (11th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Yes. It goes both ways.

Quote Posted by Lettherebelight (here)
    Both are valid observations? Science of the physical and subtle energies are connected. It happens first in subtle energies (mind, intelligence), which then affect the physical (body, electrical nerve messages, etc).

I may be over simplifying things, but it's all connected. Case in point: the Moon affects the flow of fluids on Earth, including the fluids in plants and animals, which in turn can affect behaviour...oops, hang on...

That's the other way round. Or maybe it can go both ways?

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

And you may see yourself reflected in me. You provide your own evidence Bob, it has nothing to do with my personal opinion about you.

Why do we always feel compelled to make these things private?

Hide them somewhere , they are all part of a bigger picture and action that is in motion.

Quote Posted by another bob (here)
    Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Bob my own experiences with you have demonstrated over and again that when a program is intiated you want to deny its existence by providing another program.
    Hiya 9!

My own experiences with you have indicated that you tend to take yourself and your opinions very seriously! You speak about healing, for example, but carry a huge chip on your shoulder which blinds you to your own internal conflicts that you are in turn projecting onto anyone who takes issue with your comments. In any case, this is now quite off topic, so if you'd like to pursue it further, I'd suggest a pm.

5. Link to Post #44
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Why do we always feel compelled to make these things private?
    Because we're off the thread topic?

6. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

I responded to this portion of the OP's post as did others.

Sean said. What are your thoughts on this, has this happened to you, or have you herd of it.
    I know it sounds like a classic abduction but i do not believe i left my room, i may be wrong off course.
    But the fact of how i have been feeling lately makes this even more strange, like I'm being scared of something.
    It almost strikes me as a "we know you know, stop knowing" kind of thing.
    I eagerly await your thoughts on this my friends.
    Thanks for reading and sticking in there with the story.
    All the best

He asked if anyone had a similar expereince, not just if people have experienced sleep paralysis as if that is what the whole thing is about.

Having had this experience I , and others, responded in a on topic way. You had every choice to respond in a way that reflected your experience but you didn't. You responded by throwing material science at it. You could have responded from a place of expereince but you chose not to in favor of science, a faulty program on it's own, and then chose to dismiss those who were by introducing a programmed module of science that explains the paralysis but not the experience.

Those who have responded from a place of shared, mutual experience have remained on topic. Regardless of your personal attachments.

I am sorry that you feel your 'evidence' is not supporting you but if you had shared a mutual experience perhaps that would have.

7. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Yes,Sean,This has happend to me as well. It was in 2006 about six month into my initial 'wake-up call' and when my mentoring has began... I was in deep sleep when something startled me and vigourosly pulled me out of it, I opened my eyes to see the most horrendous face - a black hatful looking and feeling entity! half blured - half solid, its hateful face hovering above mine. I was in a state of stagnation...

On top, the energy in the room was intensly cold and I felt as if my life force was being sucked out of me. At first, I could not move out of my own terror and I began to feel extremely weak, at that point I knew that I am about to die and imagained how I will be found, without a hint to what had happened to me..

I started telling myself while staring at that monsterous face who bit by bit was sucking my life essence out of me, that "its not real!" "its not real!".. I don't know how I had the courage back than to clanch both my fists and rub my eyes for about 20 seconds.. when I opened it again...the figure was still there, similiar to your own story, something has changed in me, and at that point I was not ready to give up without a fight. I have lashed at it with the all my inner force,cussing it, ordering it to go away, like NOW!! in a matter of seconds it started to disolve, leaving my bedroom and the atmosphere has instantly changed. suffice to say,I jumped out of bed, turn on all the lights and had a couple of strong cups of cofee myself :-)

It is interesting that we are having those experiences ,I bet it has to do with the specific timing of our consciousness and personal evolvement, and the fact that we are begining to remember who we are, maybe also what we came here to do.. it must be bothering to those beings from other realms that are much dependent on us, and wich are absolutely not interested that we will change. tough for them because that is exactly what is going to happen. to be an energy food source to others was an interesting experience so far, but I believe we are now growing out of it... each will have to find another way to exist wich does not take anything from anyone else. the universe supplies everyone with abundant energy at a certain level, I hope that we are not the only ones that are climbing up the ladder to purer energies righ now, we will have to wait and see.

From your own story and from everyone else's sharing similar experiences here, I think it is safe to assume Sean, that yours was a severe psychic attack and not an abduction.

Those attacks I feel, can be the source of two main reasons: To try and stop our consciousness from cuntinuing to develop and remain a biological and energetical source for some astral and forth dimension beings. and other possibility is that its all just a test in our process to become a multi dimensional facets. considering the timing that it happens to us it might be both

One more thing concerning my own fierce experience - the days afterwords I tried to search frantically the internet for an explanation. I found many stories of 'shadow man' or incubus but nothing quite fit.
    after two weeks, while it was'nt on my mind anymore, in one of my searches on the net, one link was leading to the other and I landed on a picture-photograph of a figure. that was it. I would never forget its face ( something similair to a worst gorgoile most hatfull face) this was part of an article, under it it said:Reptelian.

I stared at the photo for a long time. at the end of the day I turned off my computre. I never managed to find this photo again.

At that point (middle of 2006) I was not yet led to 'whats going on in the world', I certinally never heard the terminology 'reptelian' or knew who was david icke, I was only aware that reality is far more grander and better than we thought. when reaching david icke's material after quite a few months later,I already 'knew' that there are reptelians,based on that experience.

~ Thanks a lot Sean, for sharing ! I actually believe this to be quite a contributing event that helps to shed fear from the unknown. Every unknown bound to be known one day ~

Cheers,

~*&^~*&^

Limor
    I had a similar experience two nights ago, seeing this disgusting, black, hideous mass with sharp teeth screaming at me during dream state. It was actually so real, I couldn't tell if I was dreaming or really experiencing it. I screamed to my husband, wake up, turn on the light, and he did, startled out of his mind. I had to know, had to see it in the light. I kept saying it is not real, I'm not afraid, be gone.

My husband asked me what I thought I saw, and I told him to go back to sleep he didn't want to know.

More and more people I have spoken with are having vivid dreams, some quite intense. I believe as we become more enlightened and continue our search for deepening consciousness we will have all kinds of experiences. Some possibly intended to stop or delay our progress. Several researchers have said there is a battle for our souls between the light and dark entities and these are the challenges we are facing from the reptilians and other types of EDs.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

9eagle9 (12th February 2012), another bob (11th February 2012), EnergyGardener (11th February 2012), GCS1103 (12th February 2012), Lettherebelight (11th February 2012), Limor Wolf (11th February 2012), modwiz (11th February 2012), ponda (12th February 2012), seantimberwolf (11th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #47
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,902 times in 467 posts

I had similar experience too. One night dreaming I was experiencing sleep paralysis and in front of me was an alien staring at me. I couldn't move and I felt my body was paralysed or drugged but something happend I tried very hard with all my energies that I could to awaken and I did it very fast. It was like I took someone by surprised because right after the awaking process I heard noises and low screams around my room. I did't saw who was there but I belive 100% that someone was there and don't know if its hidden technology that does these kind of stuff or was a voice from another dimension.
    I wasn't scared because in the end nothing bad happend at me, but was very confused. I think many of us are being watched day by day and I don't know from benevolent creature or not but this is a sign that a big " game " is playing here.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

EnergyGardener (11th February 2012), Lettherebelight (11th February 2012), Limor Wolf (11th February 2012), ponda (12th February 2012), seantimberwolf (11th February 2012), WHOMADEGOD (3rd March 2012)

11. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

So as not to get into a long-winded thing, I agree with 9eagle9's characterization as I can tell by what she wrote that she has also experienced this first hand:

Quote Posted by seantimberwolf (here)
    I woke from my sleep, i was fully conscious but absolutely unable to move.
    I could not open my eyes, neither could i move a single muscle, i could not talk it was a complete shutdown of all activity but my mind.
    Then i started to feel a strange buzzing sound, now i now more discerning readers will now say " you FELT a buzzing SOUND".
    Yes i felt a buzzing sound it was so strange even thinking of it now it sends chills down my spine, the buzzing got louder in my ears and my body began to vibrate aggressively.
    I could not move a single muscle.
    The room began to fill with energy, very very dark energy.
    I know that if i could open my eyes i would see nothing but absolute black, soul devouring black.
    My body began hurt and ache the buzzing was now unbearable i needed to wake, it felt like i was hovering above my bed, i could not visualize anything but my body in the blackness i was trapped in my mind while my body was dying.
    When I was 23, 20 years ago now, I found Robert Monroe's book, "Journey's Out of the Body". In it, he explained what I had been feeling and experiencing consciously since I was 9 years old, what someone a few posts above me described as "sleep paralysis" but which is much, much more than that, as you have found out. When I began consciously implementing the procedures to bring about the state, I experienced for the first time purposefully, something very like what you have described here. For me, the first time, it was a gigantic, crimson, undulating energy ball emanating pure malice, floating in a corner of the barracks I was in at the time, as I was a soldier stationed in Germany, living on what had been a Nazi Kazerne (post) 4 decades previously, complete with Ash circles and strange happenings.

The sleep paralysis comes upon you in waves. The waves increase, going from your feet to your head, moving up your body slowly at first, with the paralysis increasing with each successive wave. If you are entering into dream-state you may not be aware of them, as your consciousness is otherwise occupied, as you categorize it above, you "woke from ... sleep" to find yourself paralyzed. But you awoke before the process had completed. as the waves increase, the time between each wave shortening and the waves moving from toes to tip of head faster and faster it resembles a thundering buzz that encompasses your entire body, until, finally, it becomes a vibration that feels, from within, as if your entire body is shaking apart. According to Monroe, and also to my personal experience as well as others here, I'm sure, once those vibrations totally fill your body, your OOBE is possible. Intense fear accompanies this experience. As I mentioned, I started experiencing it at an early age and had built up automatic defenses against it, such as sleeping on my side, keeping my hand in a certain position so I could move if I felt the paralysis coming on, etc.

Then i heard voices and screaming in my head so loud, god it was loud.
    Like i was hearing the suffering of thousands of people all at once.
    my body was still vibrating and my mind was racing i knew this was no dream as i was feeling it, it did not have the lucidity that dreams carry i was fully aware.
    Hence being able to tell you guys this in such detail.
    It's not a lucid dream. It's an OOBE. There are many who have experienced similar things, the screaming, the presence, the witch, the hag, the entity, etc. But the experience is very particular and very individualized, no two people go through the same thing because we each approach this gateway with a certain energetic inertia built up and the trial is for us alone.

I knew i had to put a stop to this somehow so i began to try and move my body i told my body it had to move.
    In my mind i was shouting at the voices telling them to be quiet, but they got louder each time i did this.
    When i tried to move a limb, the vibrating got worse, like i was being punished for not "co-operating".
    Then all at once something in me burst with the energy of a billion hydrogen bombs and i shouted NO!!!!
    Then i began to scream, at first it was very low but i knew i was making a sound, then i managed to bellow at the top of my voice i screamed so loud, everything i was experiencing went away at once.
    And i shot up in my bed sweating and freezing cold at the same time, out of breath with pins and needles in my whole body.
    This will power, in my experience and understanding, is the entire purpose of the event. That and the absolute need to overcome the fear that accompanies the experience. Also in my understanding, this is an important gateway that those of us on the path to personal spiritual evolution have to pass. Because, to enter and engage in the Astral, fear is the #1 barrier that has to be passed. Strong emotion of any type automatically transports you back to your body when engaged in the Astral, so being able to cultivate dispassion is of paramount importance. Being able to confront the entity within your personal power and to dismiss/conquer it is mandatory in moving on to greater trials that await you and others who get to this point in their journey.

Congratulations.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

another bob (11th February 2012), Carmen (11th February 2012), EnergyGardener (11th February 2012), Lettherebelight (11th February 2012), Limor Wolf (11th February 2012), Mandala (15th February 2012), misericordia (12th February 2012), modwiz (11th February 2012), NancyV (12th February 2012), seantimberwolf (11th February 2012), Sebastion (11th February 2012), unicorny (20th February 2012), WHOMADEGOD (3rd March 2012)

13. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

I have to ask ...anyone has experienced something like this ...did anyone hear you? You know if it occured within ear shot or presence of someone one else and what was their reaction? how did they percieve it.

What do you say? Oh there's man in my room, an alien, an evil entity...???!!!!

How do we explain things like to people who may have overheard or observed it?

14. Link to Post #50
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello...I too have had nearly identical experiences on three separate occasions. The first time was during a period of accelerated seeking and personal growth. I had gone to bed and had an entity, which most definitely meant me harm, attempt to enter into my body/energy field. I attempted to scream and fight it off but I was paralyzed and unable to do anything physically. I held my ground and resisted the intrusion and managed to wake up from the experience. I checked my clock and found that I had only been asleep for 15 minutes....this was not a dream! On subsequent occasions I was able to recognize this same energy and managed to defend myself with a little more confidence. Since these happenings I have been immersed in the teachings of Keylontic Science which gave me the language and context within which to begin to understand the nature of the levels of manipulation that the human form has withstood, the players involved in the drama and their plans not only for humanity, but for this entire galaxy and beyond. So, KS teachings were a valuable bridging platform which then led me to discover Lisa Renee and her work which dovetails with the KS but is way more accessible...If you truly have a desire to know the nature of the illusions and deceptions and a willingness to work beyond them to restore your own personal bio-energetic blueprint for freedom and self-sovereign divinity then I recommend you spend some time exploring with an open mind...I hope this is helpful and as always take what you need and leave the rest...

http://www.energeticsynthesis.com/in...tent&Itemid=91
    www.azuritepress.com
    www.energeticsynthesis.com

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ksehra For This Post:

EnergyGardener (11th February 2012), Lettherebelight (11th February 2012), Limor Wolf (11th February 2012), NancyV (12th February 2012)

16. Link to Post #51
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

I'm pleased for you,
    that you've had the awareness to see it come up and out,
    it's all experience,
    develop tools,
    enjoy the path,
    learning to walk lighter.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

EnergyGardener (11th February 2012), NancyV (12th February 2012), ponda (12th February 2012), seantimberwolf (11th February 2012)

18. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Yes. While the events are similar , the details vary based on our beliefs, how our experiences have shaped us. Our minds work mostly in the same way, but the details that have shaped that mind vary wildly. If someone is filling our heads with 'this is an attack from Mars' then we will have prejudiced the event in advance and think its really just that. Some people get scared and say no, and some people get pissed and say no.

When something attempts to get into the core of our being and we are not completley in thrall to conditioning, our power will rise up.

And some people are shown their power in these events and some left on their own with no one to help them sort it out will be victimized and frightened by it and even feel as if they are being punished . Or possessed. Sometimes it starts slowly in the dream time and begins to build its way up to the sort expression that has been described here where it can't be dismissed as 'bad' dream.

Eventually we will all arrive the place where we're yawning and saying,'Oh you again, how long do you think I'm going fall for this. '

When you get to that point you will realize it is operating only one what it thinks you are afraid of. So that is what it must show you. It's not going to show you , what your not afraid of...lol.

And....We can be in acceptance of it and it will show us exactly what we want to see which how people fall into the trap of channeled constructs.

When you refuse it's syrup it will show you it's poision.

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    So as not to get into a long-winded thing, I agree with 9eagle9's characterization as I can tell by what she wrote that she has also experienced this first hand:

I woke from my sleep, i was fully conscious but absolutely unable to move.
    I could not open my eyes, neither could i move a single muscle, i could not talk it was a complete shutdown of all activity but my mind.
    Then i started to feel a strange buzzing sound, now i now more discerning readers will now say " you FELT a buzzing SOUND".
    Yes i felt a buzzing sound it was so strange even thinking of it now it sends chills down my spine, the buzzing got louder in my ears and my body began to vibrate aggressively.
    I could not move a single muscle.
    The room began to fill with energy, very very dark energy.
    I know that if i could open my eyes i would see nothing but absolute black, soul devouring black.
    My body began hurt and ache the buzzing was now unbearable i needed to wake, it felt like i was hovering above my bed, i could not visualize anything but my body in the blackness i was trapped in my mind while my body was dying.
    When I was 23, 20 years ago now, I found Robert Monroe's book, "Journey's Out of the Body". In it, he explained what I had been feeling and experiencing consciously since I was 9 years old, what someone a few posts above me described as "sleep paralysis" but which is much, much more than that, as you have found out. When I began consciously implementing the procedures to bring about the state, I experienced for the first time purposefully, something very like what you have described here. For me, the first time, it was a gigantic, crimson, undulating energy ball emanating pure malice, floating in a corner of the barracks I was in at the time, as I was a soldier stationed in Germany, living on what had been a Nazi Kazerne (post) 4 decades previously, complete with Ash circles and strange happenings.

The sleep paralysis comes upon you in waves. The waves increase, going from your feet to your head, moving up your body slowly at first, with the paralysis increasing with each successive wave. If you are entering into dream-state you may not be aware of them, as your consciousness is otherwise occupied, as you categorize it above, you "woke from ... sleep" to find yourself paralyzed. But you awoke before the process had completed. as the waves increase, the time between each wave shortening and the waves moving from toes to tip of head faster and faster it resembles a thundering buzz that encompasses your entire body, until, finally, it becomes a vibration that feels, from within, as if your entire body is shaking apart. According to Monroe, and also to my personal experience as well as others here, I'm sure, once those vibrations totally fill your body, your OOBE is possible. Intense fear accompanies this experience. As I mentioned, I started experiencing it at an early age and had built up automatic defenses against it, such as sleeping on my side, keeping my hand in a certain position so I could move if I felt the paralysis coming on, etc.

Then i heard voices and screaming in my head so loud, god it was loud.
    Like i was hearing the suffering of thousands of people all at once.
    my body was still vibrating and my mind was racing i knew this was no dream as i was feeling it, it did not have the lucidity that dreams carry i was fully aware.
    Hence being able to tell you guys this in such detail.
    It's not a lucid dream. It's an OOBE. There are many who have experienced similar things, the screaming, the presence, the witch, the hag, the entity, etc. But the experience is very particular and very individualized, no two people go through the same thing because we each approach this gateway with a certain energetic inertia built up and the trial is for us alone.

I knew i had to put a stop to this somehow so i began to try and move my body i told my body it had to move.
    In my mind i was shouting at the voices telling them to be quiet, but they got louder each time i did this.
    When i tried to move a limb, the vibrating got worse, like i was being punished for not "co-operating".
    Then all at once something in me burst with the energy of a billion hydrogen bombs and i shouted NO!!!!
    Then i began to scream, at first it was very low but i knew i was making a sound, then i managed to bellow at the top of my voice i screamed so loud, everything i was experiencing went away at once.
    And i shot up in my bed sweating and freezing cold at the same time, out of breath with pins and needles in my whole body.
    This will power, in my experience and understanding, is the entire purpose of the event. That and the absolute need to overcome the fear that accompanies the experience. Also in my understanding, this is an important gateway that those of us on the path to personal spiritual evolution have to pass. Because, to enter and engage in the Astral, fear is the #1 barrier that has to be passed. Strong emotion of any type automatically transports you back to your body when engaged in the Astral, so being able to cultivate dispassion is of paramount importance. Being able to confront the entity within your personal power and to dismiss/conquer it is mandatory in moving on to greater trials that await you and others who get to this point in their journey.

Congratulations.

19. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

I have to ask ...anyone has experienced something like this ...did anyone hear you? You know if it occured within ear shot or presence of someone one else and what was their reaction? how did they percieve it.

What do you say? Oh there's man in my room, an alien, an evil entity...???!!!!

How do we explain things like to people who may have overheard or observed it?
    My ex-wife used to tell me that my body would vibrate in my sleep. Not like a palsied shaking, but, you know, humming, like a tuning fork. My partner Sirayah Mai has told me the same. I know that, in the past, when overcome with fear, fighting the paralysis, I have made muffled groans and cries, as I've encountered entities during those internal battles. It has been quite a disconcerting part of my lived reality that I have been able to share with very few who might understand. Once, in 9th grade, I made the mistake of telling an entire class about sleep paralysis, when the teacher asked if anybody had ever had any weird experiences. Their laughter and the derisive looks of my classmates were quite enough to give me pause when ever considering sharing again. I've blogged about it over the years, of course, and discussed it in communities of the like-minded, but for a long time it was quite a lonely road during my childhood, adolescence and young adulthood. It was with the most amazing sense of relief and gratitude that I found Monroe's book, back in the day. I finally knew that I wasn't crazy. Or, at least, that there were other crazies out there like me and I wasn't alone in it.

Yes. While the events are similar , the details vary based on our beliefs, how our experiences have shaped us. Our minds work mostly in the same way, but the details that have shaped that mind vary wildly. If someone is filling our heads with 'this is an attack from Mars' then we will have prejudiced the event in advance and think its really just that. Some people get scared and say no, and some people get pissed and say no.
    Exactly so. I'm like the OP in this, I always fight. That is my response to fear also, rather than flight. Coming to an understanding that this is not always the correct path has been revelationary in my life and my own personal spiritual journey. Getting past the "programming" is mandatory, agreed.

And some people are shown their power in these events and some left on their own with no one to help them sort it out will be victimized and frightened by it and even feel as if they are being punished . Or possessed. Sometimes it starts slowly in the dream time and begins to build its way up to the sort expression that has been described here where it can't be dismissed as 'bad' dream.
    So many cultures have described this occurrence in such terms. The witch, the hag, the dark entities, the greys, etc. There are articles out there about it where in South Asia, one of the cultures down there ascribe the deaths of a number of young men some years ago to this phenomenon, where some female energy/spiritual power supposedly entered into their bodies and killed them in their sleep. They were otherwise young, healthy and vibrant young men, according to the stories.

I have experienced multiple types of consciousnesses while in this state. I have experienced dark entities as the OP describes, also little humanoids talking about me in the room with me during an episode, the crimson malevolence I mentioned earlier and others. I see it now as a tool, like any other, to be utilized in the strengthening of our personal power and the further evolution of our consciousnesses.

Eventually we will all arrive the place where we're yawning and saying,'Oh you again, how long do you think I'm going fall for this. '

When you get to that point you will realize it is operating only one what it thinks you are afraid of. So that is what it must show you. It's not going to show you , what your not afraid of...lol.
    Exactly. And so the experience continues to evolve. The trials become different, you experience different entities, different manners of engagement that connect to other things. It becomes byzantine in nature and connects with so much else as our consciousness continues to evolve and take on more of a multidimensional aspect. At least, this is how I experience and understand it to be. I do not apply my understanding to others, as I know we each come from valid expressions according to our own experiences and understandings.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Carmen (11th February 2012), NancyV (12th February 2012), ruisatriani (11th February 2012), seantimberwolf (11th February 2012), unicorny (20th February 2012)

21. Link to Post #54
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Having been a meditator for most of my life, I've had a wide variety of experiences in the course of my meditations, as I'm sure most of us here have likewise. What I've noticed is that, essentially, whatever appears in consciousness is a hallucination, with no inherent substantiality of its own.

Sometimes, different beings/energies will appear on the screen of consciousness, and my general approach is to simply return attention to its source, rather than dwelling on them, and they'll eventually toodle along on their way. "Neti neti". As things have developed over the years, the disturbances have gotten more subtle. For example, I may be tempted into believing that I am the one meditiating, that there is an actual person here, rather than a bundle of thoughts, memories, and sensations that I am mistaking for a "me". This sometimes makes me laugh out loud!

In the case of persistent beings/energies, I'll sometimes employ a mantra I learned some time ago, called the Vajra Guru Mantra. On a few occasions, certain unwelcome energies within my own psyche have attempted to insinuate themselves into my consciousness, and so I'll immediately resort to the mantra and they'll usually dissolve. Others may call on Jesus, or Source, or Mommy, or whatever imagery is consistent with their belief system and level of awareness.

On one occasion a few decades ago, I recall a specific incident that tallies with what's been reported here. Because of my career at the time, which involved 12 hour work days, I would begin my meditation at 3 AM till about 5:30 AM. On this occasion, I had apparently nodded off on my cushion, but was suddenly startled by a vison before me that literally paralyzed me with fright.

A wide cloth curtain appeared across from me, and slowly began lifting up on its own, as if by the hand of some menacing yet invisible creature. Behind the curtain I perceived a darkness alive with a kind of infinite terror, and I felt frozen and powerless in my place. This paralysis was simply unacceptable to me, and so I switched the point of attention and woke myself up -- shaken but relieved.

This was before I found out about the Vajra Guru Mantra, which has since then never failed me in the midst of psychic disturbances. Automatically now, when any spectre threatens, I'll first clear the room with the mantra, and then trace back to the source of mind, where I'll rest as "I am". For those interested in this mantra, here's a link:

http://www.rinpoche.com/gurumantra.html

22. Link to Post #55
    Great Britain Avalon Member seantimberwolf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,914 times in 332 posts

I would like to thank you all friends for your amazing advice,
    I have not chimed in with this thread as I just wanted to "observe" and take guidence.
    Earlyer today I went for a walk, I walked into the woods, sat on my log that I have and closed my eyes.
    The sun was beating on my face but it was about -5 out.
    And it was very serene.
    I herd a voice in my heard tell me that I was not to worry, I had an image in my head of the all father standing in front of me.
    He pointed at my Thors hammer pendant and told me that now I can fight them when they come again, to have the steel of a warrior, to never back down and smite evil in every form.
    This is obviously my personal rendition of what i deem divine,
    And am not interested in a religious debate friends
    But it is amazing to come on hear then and hear the same thing from you guys, for the most part.
    I do feel more aware today, and more intouch inside,
    The feeling of fear is now one of excitement.

Thank you guys, all my love
    SeanTw
    "And if one man could stand tall, There would be hope for us all, Somewhere in the spirit of man!"

23. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to seantimberwolf For This Post:

another bob (11th February 2012), Carmen (11th February 2012), CeltMan (11th February 2012), EnergyGardener (11th February 2012), Jenci (12th February 2012), Lettherebelight (11th February 2012), Limor Wolf (11th February 2012), mahalall (12th February 2012), Mark (11th February 2012), misericordia (12th February 2012), modwiz (11th February 2012), Mulder (12th February 2012), NancyV (12th February 2012), ponda (12th February 2012), ruisatriani (11th February 2012), Sebastion (11th February 2012), unicorny (20th February 2012), WHOMADEGOD (3rd March 2012)

24. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

Thanks, Sean, we are brothers and sisters, helping each other along the way...

Just a thought, this thread has reminded me of Duncan O'Fineon's recent statements about 'the battle for our souls' and the
    CERN reactor letting nasties through...

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lettherebelight For This Post:

another bob (11th February 2012), CeltMan (11th February 2012), NancyV (12th February 2012), seantimberwolf (11th February 2012)

26. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Tons of GREAT posts and advice. I agree that it's not an abduction experience. You obviously have been experiencing a spiritual awakening for some time now, which is beginning to peak. Your vibrations are speeding up, and the negative entities which vibrate at a lower frequency aren't happy about it, because the dark hate the light, and they are trying to interfere by injecting fear into you which is a negative emotion and will lower your vibrational frequency. This is a wonderful opportunity for you to own your power and show them that your strength and free will can over power their ability to scare you. This may seem like a silly suggestion, but I wonder if a night light would help. Thank you for sharing!!

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

9eagle9 (12th February 2012), another bob (11th February 2012), Lettherebelight (11th February 2012), Mark (11th February 2012), Mulder (12th February 2012), ruisatriani (11th February 2012), seantimberwolf (11th February 2012)

28. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Hey Sean!

I would say don't be scared, because apparently many people here did experience that.
    I had this experience as well 2 times in my life, curiously also at a stage of my life that i was feeling very bonded to my inner self and had the feeling of maturing my spiritual being... I was told astral projection, mind control, but i really don't know still what it was... I just let it be there to be "whatever", in its true form, without interpretation or logic.

Maybe you are interested in checking one thread i did about it some months ago, when something VERY curious happened: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...e-coincidence-

Same feelings: tremendous high pitch buzz sound increasing, feeling like being "hoovered", etc...

I'm glad you could share it with us... Thanks and take it smoothly. no worries.

Cheers,

Rui, Portugal

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruisatriani For This Post:

Mark (11th February 2012), NancyV (12th February 2012), seantimberwolf (11th February 2012)

30. Link to Post #59
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Originally posted by Seantimberwolf: "But it is amazing to come on hear then and hear the same thing from you guys, for the most part"
    Do you remember Kerry's Camelot interview with George Kavassilas? Please listen to the short segment between minute 1:40 till 02:50 !

George was describing reptilian entities trying to intimidate him and his wife at night, when they initialy got together, I almost fell off my chair when he accompanied his words with hand motion that showed how close were the reptilian figures to her face. Thats exactly the distance that the reptilian entity was from my own face,and that is pretty close, let me tell you!

I was suggested by Kerry to write to George and ask him to give more details about this case, However I did not get an answer (wich is absolutely fine,knowing how busy he is and all :)

So I agree Sean, it is amazing to hear the same things from others, I think it beats science and its lacking tools in an instant, and it pushes us to reach certain self conclusions based on our own intuitions and our own experiences, and not so much on what we are told.

~*&^~*&^

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 12th February 2012 at 17:24.

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

CeltMan (11th February 2012), Lettherebelight (11th February 2012), Mark (11th February 2012), NancyV (12th February 2012), ponda (12th February 2012), ruisatriani (11th February 2012), seantimberwolf (11th February 2012), Sebastion (11th February 2012), Sidney (12th February 2012)

32. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

[My previous post has been removed by myself]

EnergyGardener
    Last edited by EnergyGardener; 12th February 2012 at 11:02. Reason: Didn't Feel Right Leaving It
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

33. The Following User Says Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

Limor Wolf (12th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast