+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My recent enlightenment

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 353 posts

Default My recent enlightenment

Hello everybody

I would like to share what happened to me in the last 2-3 weeks, because they were definitly the most interesting days of my life.

All started approx. 3 weeks ago on a lazy afternoon when I decided to lay down and meditate. I became quiet and suddenly I saw (through my closed eyes) a golden ray entering my body at the top of my head. The golden ray created a spiral vortex all around my body and I blissed out, having a fat grin in my face. That felt really good. It just happened and I had no control over it. Actually I didnt want to stop it, because it felt too great. This lasted for I think 10 minutes. There was a voice in my head saying: Here is a present for you...the golden ray!
    Then it stopped and the rest of the day I was still riding on this wave of bliss.

A week later I received a Reiki treatment from my neighbour friend. She is a Reiki master and teacher and works with differents healing techniques. She also talks to angels, spirits, helpers... As soon as she started the session the same blissing out happened again, even more powerful and I felt that there was a lot of energy in the room. I intuitively knew that there was one energy in the room that was Jesus Christ. He said something like...you are ready now and made me experience that everything is ONE. I felt oneness with everything. There is always a difference between knowing and experiencing...I knew through books and reading that all is connected and all is ONE. But it seems I had to experience it and it turned to a 100% no doubt knowing that everything is connected.
    Some people would call it entering "Christ Consciousness" or I learned a better word for it "Universal Consciousness".

I also had following words echoing in my head the last days: I believe, I trust, I love, I forgive. The next couple of days were simply the greatest ones in my life.
    I went hiking every day and had lots of time to enjoy this feeling. I felt unconditional love for some days...love for everything and everybody-this was soo powerful. I loved every person, animal, plant, thing, every atom for what it is. Unconditional!

I knew I had contact with my Higher Self and it showed me that the Universe is perfect the way it is and I am perfect the way I am. Everything is in the right place at the right time. The Universe doesnt make mistakes. I understood every book a read and why, I understood why I met certain people, I understood every thought, every experience I have ever had.
    And the meaning of life came to me...it was, just be yourself, thats all you have to do. Do the things you are good at and do them a lot and you will be good at it.
    Waste your skills. Be yourself soooo much that it hurts ;-) In these days I didnt have one negative thought, what I can remember. I also got shown one of the main reasons why I am here. (Not a spectacular thing ;-)

In this days I also had no fear...it seemed the veil got lifted a bit for me. I think sometimes I got a glimpse what "reality" is and it is just white light. Like, when I twinkled some parts of my field of vision were just bright white light. Other people I saw just as other players in a game just doing their thing.

Yes...that was a pretty awesome experience and I hope you enjoyed reading it. I would be happy to hear if somebody had similar experiences.

There was a book I read and a video I watched before I had this great experiences, which I think are somehow connected to it.
    Now, everything is back at normal, with the exception, that I definitly now what to do. I actually knew it before, but wasnt 100% sure. I feel better and got more self confident.
    Thanks for reading this and thank you for being the person you are!

2. The Following 43 Users Say Thank You to Zampano For This Post:

Agape (28th August 2012), another bob (11th February 2012), Carmen (11th February 2012), cellardoor (11th February 2012), Chester (22nd February 2014), christian (11th February 2012), crested-duck (11th February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (11th February 2012), Deega (11th February 2012), Earth Angel (11th February 2012), fifi (12th February 2012), Flash (11th February 2012), Fred Steeves (19th April 2012), Fundy Gemini (11th February 2012), geoff (11th February 2012), giovonni (11th February 2012), gooty64 (11th February 2012), greybeard (3rd May 2013), hohoemi (9th June 2012), IndigoStar (17th May 2012), Jean-Marie (11th February 2012), Jenci (11th February 2012), jp11 (11th February 2012), kcbc2010 (11th February 2012), Kimberley (11th February 2012), ktlight (11th February 2012), Lisab (11th February 2012), Mark (11th February 2012), meat suit (11th February 2012), meeradas (11th February 2012), Midnight Rambler (11th February 2012), misericordia (11th February 2012), NeverMind (11th February 2012), Orph (11th February 2012), PegasusRising (11th February 2012), phimonic (11th February 2012), picloud (27th March 2016), ponda (11th February 2012), Prayer Warrior (11th February 2012), Ria (11th February 2012), Rich (5th April 2013), Tarka the Duck (11th February 2012), Turcurulin (11th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: My recent enlightenment

Thank you Zampano for explaining your experience to us many of us I think can appreciate it. Best Wishes

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to motherlove For This Post:

another bob (11th February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (11th February 2012), Fundy Gemini (11th February 2012), Jenci (11th February 2012), NeverMind (11th February 2012), Zampano (11th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

Sounds like a wonderful, epiphanic experience. Very positive, which is not a popular thing sometimes. But necessary and transformative for those of us who follow a certain spiritual path. Thank you for sharing!

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

another bob (11th February 2012), Chester (22nd February 2014), Darla Ken Pearce (11th February 2012), Fundy Gemini (11th February 2012), Jenci (11th February 2012), NeverMind (11th February 2012), Zampano (11th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

Hi Zampano,

Thanks for sharing your experience. I, too, have had many "experiences" over the last couple of years. They don't last but they certainly are a revelation. Some of the experiences are very pleasant, others not so.

It's all part of the Universal Consciousness, as you have called it, revealing itself on this spiritual path.

But anything which can come and go, which is impermanent, is not the full realisation of the Universal Consciousness. It is more of a by-product of the awakening to it.

So I would suggest try not to cling to this impermanent experience and keep going. If you are open to it, more will be revealed to you. It may not always be as pleasant as this but if you are sincere in your spiritual practice you will realise that even the unpleasant experiences are the same revealing of the Universal Consciousness.

In fact,you could ask yourself right now, what is it that is observing this experience that you have had? This is a question to ask within, rather than to answer

Good luck on your continual path.

Jeanette

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

another bob (11th February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (11th February 2012), Fred Steeves (19th April 2012), Fundy Gemini (11th February 2012), greybeard (11th February 2012), Mark (11th February 2012), meeradas (11th February 2012), Orph (11th February 2012), Rich (5th April 2013), Zampano (11th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Retired Member Fred Ryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience. Everything you wrote I know intuitely to be true. I've come to the realization that my current life is a manifestation of fear with little to no fulfillment for me. Your post is a timely and very much appreciated message as I begin the process of reinventing myself.

Take care and enjoy the journey.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Ryan For This Post:

another bob (11th February 2012), Chester (22nd February 2014), Darla Ken Pearce (11th February 2012), Jenci (11th February 2012), Mark (11th February 2012), Zampano (11th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Hiya Zampano!

Just seconding what Jeanette said, above.

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Thank you for the replies

It seems I had the need to experience that. Meanwhile everything went back to normal and I wish it could have stayed like that, as you can imagine... :-)

One very important thing I forgot to mention in my previous post was the absolute lack of duality (or dualism??). All the stuff I saw and thought were just the what they are.
    Without good or bad attached to it. It was just pure experience.
    I was also thankful for everything that is. Gratitude.
    In addition to that I saw the 11 a lot of times. Rakhyt made an informative thread on that phenomena and others.

Quote But anything which can come and go, which is impermanent, is not the full realisation of the Universal Consciousness. It is more of a by-product of the awakening to it.

So I would suggest try not to cling to this impermanent experience and keep going. If you are open to it, more will be revealed to you. It may not always be as pleasant as this but if you are sincere in your spiritual practice you will realise that even the unpleasant experiences are the same revealing of the Universal Consciousness.
    Yes, as I now know that this was just a temporary event, I realize that it was just one step on the ladder to whereever it leads to.

Quote In fact,you could ask yourself right now, what is it that is observing this experience that you have had? This is a question to ask within, rather than to answer
    For now actually I think that this was my higher self which is the "Creator Zampano" (just to say because of the lack of better words)
    As I understand it now is, that my Higher Self is a Universe creating itself. And I am one aspect of it having an experience here to cover this field of experience that the creator Zampano needs to have
    in order to create his/her Universe.

This is not my theory, I got it from Georges Kavassilas Sydney Equinox presentation which was the video I mentioned in my initial post which I think triggered everything.
    I just extended the theory a bit.
    I was always fascinated by the event others had (mostly on mind elevating drugs) when they saw a universe with planets and stars within themselves.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zampano For This Post:

another bob (11th February 2012), Carmen (11th February 2012), Chester (22nd February 2014), DreamsInDigital (11th February 2012), fifi (12th February 2012), Fred Steeves (19th April 2012), greybeard (11th February 2012), Jenci (11th February 2012), Mark (11th February 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

Hi Zampano,

Quote Posted by Zampano (here)
    Thank you for the replies

It seems I had the need to experience that. Meanwhile everything went back to normal and I wish it could have stayed like that, as you can imagine... :-)

One very important thing I forgot to mention in my previous post was the absolute lack of duality (or dualism??). All the stuff I saw and thought were just the what they are.
    Without good or bad attached to it. It was just pure experience.
    I was also thankful for everything that is. Gratitude.
    In addition to that I saw the 11 a lot of times. Rakhyt made an informative thread on that phenomena and others.

What you have experienced is very usual. Glimpses of perceiving life from the perspective of Universal Consciousness, which is 'non-dual'. That doesn't mean not-dual (like it very often gets misinterpreted to mean). It means that there are still good and bad, light and dark but neither of the opposites are perceived as any different.

Enlightenment is the perception of life as Universal Consciousness all the time. It's most usual that it takes a few years from the first glimpse (like you have had) to the permanent realisation. There's a lot of work in between

Quote For now actually I think that this was my higher self which is the "Creator Zampano" (just to say because of the lack of better words)
    As I understand it now is, that my Higher Self is a Universe creating itself. And I am one aspect of it having an experience here to cover this field of experience that the creator Zampano needs to have
    in order to create his/her Universe.

This is not my theory, I got it from Georges Kavassilas Sydney Equinox presentation which was the video I mentioned in my initial post which I think triggered everything.
    I just extended the theory a bit.
    I was always fascinated by the event others had (mostly on mind elevating drugs) when they saw a universe with planets and stars within themselves.
    Yes this is true but what I was suggesting was not a theory - either yours, George's or anyone else's. I was suggesting that you find out through direct realisation.

I suggested that you ask the question "What is observing this experience?" or "What observes the coming and going of this experience".

This is a question to ask within. So I would suggest you put aside all theories and knowledge you have of the answer and just ask the question within. This is a powerful question - do not underestimate the importance of asking it within.

If you ask the question within, you will probably notice your mind (the ego) trying to answer it with its knowledge. Pay no attention to this and just ask the question again.

It's not meant to be answered. You will realise the answer when you realise you don't need an answer.

This is spiritual practice - the work I mentioned earlier. The more you do it, the more you will realise your true nature, Universal Consciousness without any impermanent experiences needed.

Jeanette

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

another bob (11th February 2012), Chester (22nd February 2014), Deega (11th February 2012), fifi (12th February 2012), greybeard (11th February 2012), Mark (11th February 2012), meeradas (11th February 2012), Orph (11th February 2012), Rich (5th April 2013), Zampano (11th February 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Quote Posted by Jenci (here)
    Yes this is true but what I was suggesting was not a theory - either yours, George's or anyone else's. I was suggesting that you find out through direct realisation.

I suggested that you ask the question "What is observing this experience?" or "What observes the coming and going of this experience".

This is a question to ask within. So I would suggest you put aside all theories and knowledge you have of the answer and just ask the question within. This is a powerful question - do not underestimate the importance of asking it within.

If you ask the question within, you will probably notice your mind (the ego) trying to answer it with its knowledge. Pay no attention to this and just ask the question again.

Again, really excellent direction! This direct route will save a lot of time and effort, since it gets right to the heart of the matter.

17. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member Fundy Gemini's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 times in 258 posts

What a beautiful and blissful post -
    Thank you for sharing your experience, and to the others who do!
    --♥--
    2 All

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fundy Gemini For This Post:

another bob (11th February 2012), Chester (22nd February 2014), greybeard (11th February 2012), Jenci (11th February 2012), Zampano (11th February 2012)

19. Link to Post #11
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for sharing. Another light turns on in the universe.
    Find your own truth

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to geoff For This Post:

another bob (11th February 2012), Deega (11th February 2012), Fundy Gemini (11th February 2012), greybeard (11th February 2012), Jenci (11th February 2012), Orph (11th February 2012), Zampano (11th February 2012)

21. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member Fundy Gemini's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 times in 258 posts

Quote Another light turns on in the universe.
    Gosh.. that's really beautiful Geoff ♥
    --♥--
    2 All

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fundy Gemini For This Post:

Chester (22nd February 2014), Jenci (11th February 2012)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I see what you mean and I completely agree...hearsay from somewhere is different from experiencing it. Or as you said and underlined it through direct realisation.
    At one point I called them sudden realisations.

It is like teaching kids...give them a brush and some colours, but they should figure it out how to make the sculpture ;-)

I totally agree on that and my ego had immediately the right answer or what seems right to me.
    Now the "work" starts...

Another thing that popped into my mind was the heart centered living...I had the feeling that my heart was huge and "the voice" said: open your heart and let it shine.

At this point I would like to thank everybody who became a part on my trip and Project Avalon was for sure a big piece of the cake.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zampano For This Post:

another bob (11th February 2012), christian (11th February 2012), greybeard (11th February 2012), Jenci (11th February 2012)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Zampano..welcome to the unconditional loving club!
    Much love to us all!!!

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

another bob (11th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (11th February 2012), giovonni (11th February 2012), greybeard (11th February 2012), Jenci (11th February 2012), Zampano (11th February 2012)

27. Link to Post #15
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

The experiences come and go as do Sidhis (cant spell) they are psychic abilities.
    The standard advice is to let them come and go without attachment or the identification with them becomes so strong that the process pauses.
    The spiritual ego loves to comment on personal progress. (been there)
    However experiences are there to encourage and are a very positive event.
    When the state of enlightenment occurs there is no individual left to claim it.
    Oneness is non-duality---- One without a second.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

another bob (11th February 2012), christian (11th February 2012), Deega (11th February 2012), giovonni (11th February 2012), Jenci (11th February 2012), Orph (11th February 2012), Zampano (11th February 2012)

29. Link to Post #16
    Australia Avalon Member PegasusRising's Avatar
    Thanks

More and more lights are turning on everyday, how much clearer it is to see.

Thanks for sharing.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PegasusRising For This Post:

another bob (11th February 2012), Jenci (11th February 2012), Zampano (11th February 2012)

31. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Thumbs up Re: My recent enlightenment

Greetings Zampano

There are no coincidences ...

An explanation ...

Your experience known as 'the taste of bliss' was (is) ... for the most part ... a (higher) directive self given holy gift !

When we do the good work here on this plane ~ while striving to break the bonds and bounds that have encompassed us upon this plane ~ these spiritually intoxicating emotions are emitted within us throughout as one might call an enlightenment or awakening...

Think and imagine ~ perhaps what those later labeled saints were experiencing ... giggle

Always a profound and wonderful ... who knows how long these graces may last...?

Note ~ but you can be best assured ~ you won't forget it !

i can say from my own experiences ... there's no turning back my Friend

Blessings Gio

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,705 times in 8,941 posts

I love you too Zampano

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Jenci (11th February 2012), Zampano (11th February 2012)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Quote Posted by Jenci (here)
    Hi Zampano,

What you have experienced is very usual. Glimpses of perceiving life from the perspective of Universal Consciousness, which is 'non-dual'. That doesn't mean not-dual (like it very often gets misinterpreted to mean). It means that there are still good and bad, light and dark but neither of the opposites are perceived as any different.

Jeanette
    Thanks Jeanette, great paragraph above, the perception, the vision, the automatic comprehension of thing, events, is percieved similar and unique, great, loved your interpretation!

All the best to you.

Deega

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

another bob (11th February 2012), Jenci (11th February 2012), Zampano (11th February 2012)

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Oh yes giovonni...a taste of bliss and that was a gift given to me and I am very thankful for that.

Quote When we do the good work here on this plane ~ while striving to break the bonds and bounds that have encompassed us upon this plane ~ these spiritually intoxicating emotions are emitted within us throughout as one might call an enlightenment or awakening...

Think and imagine ~ perhaps what those later labeled saints were experiencing ... giggle
    The bonds and bounds...takes me to the book I have read as I stated in my first post here was: John Waters
    Maybe some of you know this guy. He made "horrible" (the opinion of the majority) movies in the 60s, 70s and 80s.
    The book is called "Crackpot. The Obsessions of John Waters"

He pretty much points out all the things, he is highly interested in which seems, not conform with the ongoing picture of normality. Subversive.
    He is the father of the so called bad taste, which became very popular the last 2 years or so. See bad taste parties.
    To me he is a genius because he gives normality a new meaning. And he lives it and thats the way it should be.

Quote Think and imagine ~ perhaps what those later labeled saints were experiencing ... giggle
    I lived in Italy for nearly 2 years and residents in the village got tired after 2 days calling me my real name, Guenther.
    So they called me Giovanni, now I am San Giovanni ;-)

It was great having the experience and I will pick up whats on my way.

Quote The spiritual ego loves to comment on personal progress. (been there)
    Yes it does and I feel it is good to share it here. Ego is not necesserally an enemy.

Quote However experiences are there to encourage and are a very positive event.
    And I would like to share my positive event here for others

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zampano For This Post:

another bob (11th February 2012), fifi (12th February 2012), giovonni (11th February 2012), greybeard (11th February 2012), Jenci (11th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast