+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Middle East Back Stories and Intelligence

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

Default Re: Middle East Back Stories and Intelligence

One of these days the big bad bully USA, is gonna get his ass handed to him. Karma is a bitch.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (12th February 2012), another bob (11th February 2012), aranuk (12th February 2012), Castaneda (12th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (11th February 2012), jackovesk (16th February 2012), modwiz (11th February 2012), Terra (12th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    Hey WF, thanks for reiterating the point. I posted that same article in my earlier statement:

Quote This in addition to reports of China possessing stealth technology that the US could not detect for some years now.
    I also posted another article that shows that N. Korea may also have access to this technology as well. It is becoming quite apparent that the West no longer holds the technological edge. Whether this is through design or not remains to be seen.
    Probably by design Rakhyt, part of the global architecture project, its feels like that from every angle i put my feelers out, i think its not an illogical feeling at all.

But okay, its just my sense, if it holds any water also has to be seen.

4. Link to Post #23
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    One of these days the big bad bully USA, is gonna get his ass handed to him. Karma is a bitch.
    Yes it is, but can be mitigated by learning 'the lesson' and changing course. Unfortunately our policy is guided by a historically myopic faction, who have never learned from history. This influence has now metastasized into a world wide organized crime syndicate that needs a serious Elliott Ness and the Untouchables group to clean it out and I don't mean ET's either.
    Last edited by modwiz; 11th February 2012 at 23:58.

5. Link to Post #24
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

One of these days the big bad bully USA, is gonna get his ass handed to him.
    I know what you mean, and sympathize with that sentiment, but wouldn't be so quick to make that call, Brother. Things aren't usually what they seem. One thing's for sure -- everybody's being played.

6. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

just setting a reminder to look at this thread tomorrow.

by the way, congrats on your first thread modwiz.

peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Mark (12th February 2012), modwiz (11th February 2012), WhiteFeather (12th February 2012)

8. Link to Post #26
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Iran War: What Is AIPAC Planning?

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/02...ipac-planning/

An excerpt from this article:
    Quote "So here’s a theory. Netanyahu and his camp followers here do not really want a war now. They just want it understood that they can dictate whether there is one or not. And when. In other words, they want to show who is boss (it’s not like we don’t know).
    As for Obama, he may just be playing along with Netanyahu and AIPAC because he understands their strategy. Perhaps he knows that it isn’t war they want but the illusion of control.
    Only, it’s not an illusion. And it certainly won’t be if Netanyahu gets the president he wants in November, a Republican who will fight the war Netanyahu wants but isn’t eager to fight himself. Surely Mitt or Rick or Newt will do it for him."
    What is unfolding is a complex three dimensional chess game, with oil prices and futures just one level of the game. It is hard to keep oil prices high in a world currently floating in oil. Despite gas prices rising, the price of oil has hovered at the 100 dollar mark for weeks with many days going below that as it did all of last week. We have no representation to speak for us in Wash D.C. because they're all one of the pigs at the trough.

9. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

Thanks for putting us onto Veterans Today, Modwiz. Looks like a great source for understanding what's going down in the military and current theatres (interesting term) of war...or possible war.
    Last edited by Lettherebelight; 12th February 2012 at 00:05.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lettherebelight For This Post:

avid (12th February 2012), modwiz (12th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #28
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Yes it is, but can be mitigated by learning 'the lesson' and changing course. Unfortunately our policy is guided by a historically myopic faction, who have never learned from history. This influence has now metastasized into a world wide organized crime syndicate that needs a serious Elliott Ness and the Untouchables group to clean it out and I don't mean ET's either.
    They are very naughty boys and girls and need a firm spanking and a shovel to clean up the sh!t they created, when they are done we shoot them into deep space.

12. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

The reality often reminds me, uncomfortably enough, of Ayn Rand's "Atlas Shrugged" and the slow and inevitable "drip drip" dissolution of industrial prowess at the hands of some ultimate enemy. I must admit that I read hundreds of pages of that novel and then, when it came to the final couple dozen, I put it down in disgust and never picked it up again so I don't know who exactly that ultimate enemy might have been. Doesn't matter. The planned obsolescence of the American Republic and all other "representative democracies" seems to be well under way through exactly the kinds of wasting and low-quality controlled mechanisms that Rand described. I'd have to say you have a very palpable point, AB, from a higher, more accumulative and holistic perspective, although that might fall outside of the purview of the original purpose of this thread to follow.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

another bob (12th February 2012), Flash (15th February 2012), modwiz (12th February 2012)

14. Link to Post #30
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Another great one from Gordon Duff. Get you some here:
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/02...out-thank-you/

Quote "Too often, I have caught officials in Iran telling the truth when others have lied. That is a dangerous game.
    I can’t go there are talk to them, they only take advice from incompetents, from Israeli shills and total idiots. For my many friends in Iran, take this in the best way possible. It isn’t about “truth” or religious purity. Iran has its faults like every other country.
    Then again,
    Nobody can attack any nation with an American base as that is considered a declaration of war against the United States. That’s why Iraq is making serious errors if it every throws America out. That’s why Turkey is so brilliant, with two large American air bases.
    This is why Israel is so stupid, playing victim, begging money, and now broke and hated."
    Last edited by modwiz; 12th February 2012 at 00:54.

15. Link to Post #31
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Now what the hell are they afraid of eh?

Every posible potential nuke will be shot out of the sky long before it leaves Iranian airspace anyway if you look at the black dots surrounding Iran.

Name:  Iran-threatmapsplash.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  122.2 KB

Are they trying to keep the Russians and the Chinese out or keep the Iranians in?
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 12th February 2012 at 10:56.

16. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

The reality often reminds me, uncomfortably enough, of Ayn Rand's "Atlas Shrugged" and the slow and inevitable "drip drip" dissolution of industrial prowess at the hands of some ultimate enemy. I must admit that I read hundreds of pages of that novel and then, when it came to the final couple dozen, I put it down in disgust and never picked it up again so I don't know who exactly that ultimate enemy might have been. Doesn't matter. The planned obsolescence of the American Republic and all other "representative democracies" seems to be well under way through exactly the kinds of wasting and low-quality controlled mechanisms that Rand described. I'd have to say you have a very palpable point, AB, from a higher, more accumulative and holistic perspective, although that might fall outside of the purview of the original purpose of this thread to follow.
    Synchronistically enough, I was just reviewing a discussion on Ayn Rand at another site I visit. In terms of the factions at play, the comment was that the renegade faction pushing the "austerity model" currently has the upper hand, but things change. In a certain sense, Ayn was relatively prescient, although hers was a relatively short-term view. The entity called America has apparently been in the planning stages for thousands of years, although now there are some big adjustments in the works.

17. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

Quote Posted by another bob (here)
    It is becoming quite apparent that the West no longer holds the technological edge. Whether this is through design or not remains to be seen.
    It's my understanding that there are two competing factions involved in doling out technology up-grades -- one that would like to see us progress out into space, for example, and the other that would like to see us remain stone age-bound. They'll use human nations and events as chess pieces. It's an old story, variously conceived as some kind of war in heaven, or battle for our souls, hearts, and minds. Both sides, moreover, are constantly recruiting. Every choice we make is a reaction to the test, the test to determine which side we'll align with. Our behavior signals our allegiance, and will also determine which direction we go when the test is done and the scores are evaluated during the life review.

Unfortunately I have to agree with you. In all of my life, I have seen nothing that is contradictory to that point of view. In fact, as my years continue to sum up, I see that as a constant attractor and the rest of humanity continuing to shape up nicely to that tune. I will continue to push for light, but I know many who like the comfort of darkness.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

another bob (12th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (12th February 2012), Mark (12th February 2012), modwiz (12th February 2012)

19. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Intranuclear (here)
    Quote Posted by another bob (here)
    It is becoming quite apparent that the West no longer holds the technological edge. Whether this is through design or not remains to be seen.
    It's my understanding that there are two competing factions involved in doling out technology up-grades -- one that would like to see us progress out into space, for example, and the other that would like to see us remain stone age-bound. They'll use human nations and events as chess pieces. It's an old story, variously conceived as some kind of war in heaven, or battle for our souls, hearts, and minds. Both sides, moreover, are constantly recruiting. Every choice we make is a reaction to the test, the test to determine which side we'll align with. Our behavior signals our allegiance, and will also determine which direction we go when the test is done and the scores are evaluated during the life review.

Unfortunately I have to agree with you. In all of my life, I have seen nothing that is contradictory to that point of view. In fact, as my years continue to sum up, I see that as a constant attractor and the rest of humanity continuing to shape up nicely to that tune. I will continue to push for light, but I know many who like the comfort of darkness.
    Hiya Friend!

We can also step up another level and see it as good cop/bad cop, or left hand/right hand. In any case, it comes down to what will be our own personal response. This is the critical element that lifts the discussion out of geo-politics and puts the responsibility squarely on our own shoulders. We have immense power to manifest the change we want, but we have to wake up a bit to tap into it and use it wisely. What's in our hearts is utterly transparent to the "players". To "push for the light" is to abandon something very precious to us -- our greed, our envy, and our hatred. We say we want that, but what do our actions represent. There's the rub!

20. Link to Post #35
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Here is a reasonable piece of info from Foster Gamble( not sure what to make of this man, but thrive was ok)its from his blog.

Funny thing is, he says the US suplied the Iranians with at least two reactors during the rule of the Shah(some time ago now) and the atomic energy commission says they are defenitly NOT building nuclear weapons. So whats going on then.

Maybe they are freaked out by the Iranians, because they themselves already know for a long time these oilwells WILL dry up and they are building something completely different in their underground facilities and is the US trying to prevent this from ever entering the free market.

How about compact free energy devices ( we all know here it can be done and why not by Iran? The middle East is the birthplace of mathematics, our alfabet, a lot of filosofy, astronomy, so they are not stupid)

And Iran is surrounded by all these bases, it does appear they are trying to keep something in.

21. Link to Post #36
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

#3304 - Former Member of Russian Joint Chiefs of Staff Col.-Gen. Leonid Ivashov: Russia Is Ready to Use Military Power to Defend Iran and Syria; Attack on Syria or Iran Is Indirect Attack on Russia; US in Libya Like Hitler in Poland
    Russia Today TV (Russia) - February 1, 2012 - 02:28

http://www.memritv.org/#

22. Link to Post #37
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Not up to date but interesting nevertheless.

Something to discuss

Check out the resources page on the missile threat site

http://www.missilethreat.com/thethre...47/default.asp

http://thelastcolumnist.com/world/ir...ait-of-hormuz-..

http://midnightwatcher.wordpress.com...6/china-is-hel...

http://www.spacewar.com/
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 12th February 2012 at 16:01.

23. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Hi all a couple of items put up by KT light are worth adding here..

Israel supporting Iranian seperatists that are commiting
    attacks on Iran....

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

modwiz (12th February 2012), seko (12th February 2012)

25. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Kerrys Live stream friday 10th feb...

SKYNET _ ANTHONY SANCHEZ & JAY WEIDNER

http://www.livestream.com/projectcam...edium=ui-thumb

This is a excellellent discussion between two highly credible researchers with Kerry
    and they discuss a wide range of current threats from China, Ets, project Leanid
    Dulce, Grays , and how the US is being deliberally set to fail so the elite bloodlines
    will be able to use China to ultimately reduce world population,,moon activity and
    more...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 12th February 2012 at 16:01.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (12th February 2012), modwiz (12th February 2012), seko (12th February 2012)

27. Link to Post #40
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

post removed by me 665, long not relevant missile list
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 12th February 2012 at 17:47.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast