Thread: Scientists postulate Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,548 times in 20,693 posts

Default Re:Scientists postulate Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA

Thanks billyji. It appears that the same article was on the website at that link in April of 2010, so none of it is recent news, apparently, but still of current interest, I would say.
    Dr. Michael Salla might be a good source of more recent info along these lines, if any has been published since then.

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    I am so pleased this information has been brought to our attention again. I would say one of the most important scientific discoveries of our times. This was posted 2011 in may last year on Avalon and not much attention was paid. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...934#post222934

I hope this time people will research this info and listen.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Billy (12th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (12th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

from one of the lyricusmagna post on David Icke forums who known as OnyxKnight which correlate with Alex Collier and it make sense.

Quote So what happened to Lemuria?
    They became jealous.
    The Lemurians?
    Yes.
    Jealous? At who?
    At their own creation.
    Humankind?
    Yes.
    Why?
    The 'Created' surpassed the Creators.
    Surpassed?
    The Created were made out of primitive life forms, yet portrayed genetic royalty.
    So I'm guessing, this is when they put the slave system in order, yet again,?
    Yes.
    What happened then?
    Humans were happy as slaves as well.
    They were happy?
    Yes, they felt fulfilled. Happy. Satisfied. They didn't know much of anything really. Let alone slavery and what it was.
    You said genetic royalty? Explain please.
    Richest genetic pool in the galaxy.
    Why is that?
    You are a genetic marble of 23 civilizations, you represent them all, genetically.
    How did that happen?
    8 worked on you in Lemuria, 9 worked on you in Atlantis, 6 in Hyperborea.
    Worked? On us?
    Yes, genetic engineering, splicing genes, modifying DNA strains … you are familiar with this Alexander, no?
    Yes, but if we represent 23 civilizations, how do we all look human, like those funny Nordics that people talk about?
    The ones who added their genes the last, had their creation look like them in appearance.
    So they added their genetic material the last?
    Yes.
    Who was the original prototype?
    The original prototype was a mammal species that existed on the planet you call Mars.
    I see. Mammal species exist on other planets as well? I thought we come from apes…
    Mammals come from your planet Mars, they were brought on Earth later on. This mammal later produced the Ape family.
    Ok so we and apes do have something in common . Who were the first ones who added their genes to this mammal?
    Species from the system you named Epsilon Boötis.
    Ok, who are they?
    Some of the ones you call "Reptillians".
    Ok, now you pull my leg? Reptillians? I see you like reading David Icke as well hehe
    They are not reptile. They are related to the reptile species on your planet in a non-genetic way but they are a different kind of life forms.
    I don't understand, then why do people call them Reptilians?
    Because humans have a bizarre need to label everything, and give names to anything newly discovered by them.
    But why, if they are not reptillian at all?
    Humans don't like listing all the differential characteristics between the species getting listed time after time, so therefore they use names. It's easier for you to do so. If it looks close to a reptile, it's a reptile. To a human.
    A-ha ..... So you tell me you don't use names?
    Why should we? The information exchange between ETs of my kind is so fast, they know which species We refer to in a one thousandth of a second. That's a lot faster then saying Reptillian, no? Yet I use full description each time.
    You guys are insane .... -_-
    Define insane Alexander?
    Nevermind
    So what happened afterwards with humans? You say they were happy in slavery. What happened afterwards?
    Atlantis steals genetic material from Lemuria's Created, and makes it's own Created.
    I see. They were copying the Lemurians?
    Yes. Eve was created from Adam's rib, no?
    And Eve? Who's she? Don't tell me that she is the mother of all mankind?
    Eve is a symbolical representation of an individual that became the alpha female in her Green Tribe.
    Er ... Green Tribe?
    Yes Atlantians made their Created ones green skinned.
    So Adam and Eve were green skinned humans?
    No.
    But you just said, they made them green skinned …
    Yes, they made Eve's tribe green skinned, Not Adam's.
    What about his tribe?
    He was red skinned Created one.
    Red? Like Native American red? American Indians?
    Not exactly. A lot more red. Dark red skin, like tomato.
    Why this difference?
    Genetics. Lemurians make zink based blood system in Created ones. Atlantis makes copper based one.
    So Adam and Eve really existed?
    In a metaphor - yes. Adam is a symbolical representation of an entire tribe of Created ones. So is Eve.
    Interesting … So what happened after the reintroduction of the slave system?
    Some groups in Atlantis plan to make Adam tribe and Eve tribe to meet. To make themselves more research material
    Oh, did they meet? Lemurians allowed that?
    Yes. In secret. Lemurians didn't knew.
    Then what happened?
    Lemurians find out about the meeting, and they get very angry.
    Because of the meeting of the two tribes?
    Yes, and because Atlantians stole genetics from their Created ones. They take both Created tribes back to Lemuria, with the idea of making more slaves
    Oh, ok, what happened next?
    Atlantis gets angry as well, they prepare an ultimatum. They want all of the Created ones freed.
    Edit: just notice i posted wrong link, here's correct link for conversation with Logos http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...=133901&page=8
    Last edited by apokalypse; 18th February 2012 at 13:12.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Billy (2nd November 2012), DreamsInDigital (12th February 2012), ktlight (12th February 2012), modwiz (12th February 2012), mountain_jim (17th February 2012), seko (12th February 2012), WhiteFeather (16th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

250 human genes that are found NO WHERE else on Earth... had to come from somewhere.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Turcurulin For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (12th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!

The title of this thread is wrong - misleading at best. The accompanying article does not contain ANY confirmation of scientific findings about extra-terrestrial DNA having been found in human DNA. At all. Period. The scientists mentioned are willing to "postulate" (i.e. offer up a theory); they are said to have "apparent findings" to back up this postulation, and reference is made to ...

"Collaborative exo-scientific research efforts inspired by(italics mine) Dr. Michael Salla, suggest that (italics mine) within the estimated over 20 types of extraterrestrial genes within human DNA, lies psycho-kinetic abilities associated with the genetic memories of ancient extraterrestrial races."

... as well as a heading that states ...

"visible indications of apparent(italics mine) Extraterrestrial contact in Human DNA ..."

Further down, as the struggle to identify the source of some unexpected bits of DNA is described, the authors of the piece themselves make the huge leap into wild speculation as they go with the conclusion of Zecharia Sitchin:

"But if Man gave those genes to bacteria, where did Man acquire those genes to begin with? Zecharia Sitchin concludes that Human Genome was manipulated by Extraterrestrials."

This is an old piece of previously published conjecture. It was badly written when it first saw the light of day, and the intervening span of time has not improved it.
    And, while most if not all of the claims may be true (and I for one, am inclined to believe many of them) they are NOT SCIENCE, as the writers of the article themselves are at great pains to point out. The headline is simply wrong.

As much as we might wish that there was scientific proof of all or any of the claims made by "exo-scientists", none exists. Wishin' won't make it so.

Please be more careful with your thinking, especially if you're going to publish it online.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

FireHorse (8th February 2014), GaelVictor (12th February 2012), Mark (13th February 2012), MMA_Fan (12th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

Default Re: Scientists postulate Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!

The title of this thread is wrong - misleading at best. The accompanying article does not contain ANY confirmation of scientific findings about extra-terrestrial DNA having been found in human DNA.
    Good point.

The original title of this thread "Scientists confirm Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA Research findings continue" came directly from the linked article at http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/hom.../26/01340.html

As often happens, the headline editor over dramatized what was in the article.

I just changed the title of this current thread to "Scientists postulate Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA", changing the word "confirm" to "postulate" and removing secondary title words at the end. This new thread title comes from the opening sentence of the article, which I am hoping is less misleading.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

GaelVictor (12th February 2012), Mark (13th February 2012), MMA_Fan (12th February 2012), mountain_jim (17th February 2012), seko (12th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The title of the thread was the same as the title of the article itself (until Paul changed it) ; I didn't just make it up.
    That's common practice, so that anyone can easily check to see if the article has been posted previously.

I did not publish anything--I simply posted something.
    Not the same thing at all.

The opening statement in the article reads:
    Quote Collaborative research from a gathering of exo-scientists postulate that there are genes from over 20 extraterrestrials civilizations in Human DNA.
    Postulate can mean:
    Quote A statement, also known as an axiom, which is taken to be true without proof.
    http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Postulate.html
    or
    Quote a proposition that is accepted as true in order to provide a basis for logical reasoning
    posit
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/postulate

In other words, postulating is similar to theorizing.
    One postulates, or assumes a theory to be correct in order to discuss it.
    Which is a normal way to proceed in scientific investigation.

I hope that clarifies things for you.

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!

The title of this thread is wrong - misleading at best. The accompanying article does not contain ANY confirmation of scientific findings about extra-terrestrial DNA having been found in human DNA. At all. Period. The scientists mentioned are willing to "postulate" (i.e. offer up a theory); they are said to have "apparent findings" to back up this postulation, and reference is made to ...

"Collaborative exo-scientific research efforts inspired by(italics mine) Dr. Michael Salla, suggest that (italics mine) within the estimated over 20 types of extraterrestrial genes within human DNA, lies psycho-kinetic abilities associated with the genetic memories of ancient extraterrestrial races."

... as well as a heading that states ...

"visible indications of apparent(italics mine) Extraterrestrial contact in Human DNA ..."

Further down, as the struggle to identify the source of some unexpected bits of DNA is described, the authors of the piece themselves make the huge leap into wild speculation as they go with the conclusion of Zecharia Sitchin:

"But if Man gave those genes to bacteria, where did Man acquire those genes to begin with? Zecharia Sitchin concludes that Human Genome was manipulated by Extraterrestrials."

This is an old piece of previously published conjecture. It was badly written when it first saw the light of day, and the intervening span of time has not improved it.
    And, while most if not all of the claims may be true (and I for one, am inclined to believe many of them) they are NOT SCIENCE, as the writers of the article themselves are at great pains to point out. The headline is simply wrong.

As much as we might wish that there was scientific proof of all or any of the claims made by "exo-scientists", none exists. Wishin' won't make it so.

Please be more careful with your thinking, especially if you're going to publish it online.
    Last edited by onawah; 12th February 2012 at 05:15.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Mark (13th February 2012), WhiteFeather (16th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #27
    Wales Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I have to wonder why someone who buys the conventional theory of evolution has troubled to become a member of Avalon...
    Because being a member of Avalon does not mean you have to believe in any old rubbish just because it's 'alternative'. And again, evolution is provable, scientific fact and if you deny that it's clear you haven't looked into it.

This forum was created so that those who think outside the box have a place to discuss and share information that goes beyond what conventional thinking dictates.
    It was also created to find truth and not spread misinformation. You can't find truth by believing what you want to believe and ignoring evidence just because it is accepted by the scientific community as proof and is not 'outside the box'. Actually it was an 'outside the box' theory when it was first postulated then shown to be fact.

Perhaps, MMA_Fan, you would like to start a thread about conventional theory and present the evidence you consider to be incontrovertible.
    Creating a thread on Evolution doesn't interest me TBH.

However, I imagine you will find that very few Avalonians would agree with you, if anyone at all would even interested in such a discussion, and would probably be viewed by most as a waste of Avalon space.
    Then that would be very sad and only display a great degree of ignorance if people only wanted to discuss what they believed in in the first place. That is beneath Avalon IMHO.
    I know theories that sound sexy are more interesting and I enjoy reading them hoping to look for evidence. Again - this article is bunk - no evidence.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MMA_Fan For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (13th February 2012), FireHorse (8th February 2014)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Good day everyone.

I was excited last year when i saw this information as it complimented my own personal research. I realize again this is not evidence for other people but for me it was conformation that we as a human race were seeded by many universal civilizations working together. 24 of them to be exact.

I disgussed it here on Onyxknights thread last may. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l-etc.-/page16

A copy of the comments here.

Hi OnyxKnight,
    I am pleased to see you speak of the 24 civilizations. Can you comment on the following please.
    As far as my research goes the 24 elders that sit around the throne of God mentioned in the book of revelations in the Bible, are the same 24 civilizations that seeded the twelve tribes, This was the latest seeding of Humanity. and there are many sub civilizations that work with the 24.
    Have you heard the following names of those civilizations and Can you confirm some of the names of those civilizations.

Alteans. Who seeded the Atlantis.

Hoovans, Who seeded Sumarians, Hebrews, and Jehovah was a Hoovan.

Ashans, Who seeded, Scandivanians, Chinese, Phoencians, and also brought, Music and Art.

Zeneels, who were the Alchemists and Healers.

Other names are. Aragon, Myrex and Mora-Triomne work together, Ancore, Spectra, Zeemed, Zenthorp, Loanness, and Elarthin.

Do you recognize any of those names as members of the 24.

Thank you again for sharing. Much appreciated.
    Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    Hello all, its me

I decided I'm gonna answer some questions and explain some things.

An interesting reference has been made by Billyji regarding the 24 civilizations that have been part of the "teams" that created us (Connected with this is also a post made by Gong, that I will partially answer to here). I don't know the details, as I haven't studied the Bible in detail only some passages that have been mentioned by my contacts. But on my latest contact that was on the 17th this month, they did tell me some pretty interesting things and details regarding us and our creation, as I told them that I was to post about it soon on the internet. They also corrected me on a few things that I had been wrong about before. Before this contact happened, if I was to answer your question, I would have dismissed the whole "root races" thing etc. But it seems that there was about a dosen different human species created back then, who with mixing have remained only 4 distinct variants today. I will talk about that more in the Ancient History post (its still incomplete).

Alteans might be a a form of the word Atlantians, a Pleiadian group from Atlas, who actually was the first to establish Atlantis from the cultures who were involved there. The Ashans could be those groups who were first to arrive and establish colonies on Ashaolon (Antarctica). Elarthin is similar to a designation I have heard about regarding an amphibian race who I know as Elarathon, but they haven't been involved with our creation as far as I know. Still interesting nonetheless. I have no information on the names of the rest you listed. Its quite possible that they are names of cultures who were involved with our creation, but bearing a different name then those I know of.

Maybe you would recognize some of what I will talk about in the 'Ancient History' post, and then correct me on it. I'm talking about, appearance-wise. Also the various kinds of human variants that have been created/provolved, and later some survive, other go extinct etc

^ ^ I've decided I'm gonna answer and discuss things this way from now on, still making quotes, but not clogging the post with quote pieces that hang after every paragraph. I hope you guys like this. If not let me know .
    Thank you for responding to my question above Onxyknight. I look foreward to your new history thread for more.

Bless ya.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (12th February 2012), lookbeyond (8th October 2012), onawah (14th February 2012)

17. Link to Post #29
    Australia Avalon Member Explodey's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MMA_Fan (here)
    It's bunk. No evidence (unfortunately).
    Lol... Even gravity is questionable... we monkeys are experts in finding evidence for everything... Claiming something is "bunk" displays little understanding for what is unknown.

You and I know better than that.

You and I know nothing. There is no evidence, only filtered experience, which is bunk!

Sounds like a great theory to me - much more compelling then the "bunk" I learnt at school.

X
    There's so many things to think about, can't think of anything I'd rather think of now...

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Explodey For This Post:

Billy (12th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (12th February 2012), Intranuclear (12th February 2012), onawah (12th February 2012), seko (12th February 2012), WhiteFeather (16th February 2012)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Explodey (here)
    Quote Posted by MMA_Fan (here)
    It's bunk. No evidence (unfortunately).
    Lol... Even gravity is questionable... we monkeys are experts in finding evidence for everything... Claiming something is "bunk" displays little understanding for what is unknown.
    Gravity is a scientific theory which means it is backed by mountains of evidence. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_theory
    I can easily claim that article is bunk because because, as another poster has said, it is just a postulation.

You and I know nothing. There is no evidence, only filtered experience, which is bunk!
    That's why we created the scientific process. If we can test, rinse and repeat we know it is a 'truth'.
    Of course there are some things which are not accepted by the community as a whole with which many of us on here have had experiences with that others wouldnot believe. But if you are going to claim there are 22 extraterrestrial DNA coding that is something that could be proved using the scientific method. So why hasn't it?

Sounds like a great theory to me - much more compelling then the "bunk" I learnt at school.
    Like I said - it sounds good and I believe in ancient astronauts for sure but show me the DNA evidence.

X
    XX

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MMA_Fan For This Post:

Explodey (12th February 2012), Fellow Aspirant (13th February 2012), unicorny (17th February 2012)

21. Link to Post #31
    Australia Avalon Member Explodey's Avatar
    Thanks

[/I][/I]Gravity is a scientific theory which means it is backed by mountains of evidence. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_theory
    I can easily claim that article is bunk because because, as another poster has said, it is just a postulation.

Indeed there are "mountains" of evidence to support scientific theories - they are still theories none the less. The earth was flat, and we evolved from apes, for a very long time. Gravity may yet be as it is theorized, but there are some fundamental issues in relation to what we have been told ie. moon.

That's why we created the scientific process. If we can test, rinse and repeat we know it is a 'truth'.
    Of course there are some things which are not accepted by the community as a whole with which many of us on here have had experiences with that others wouldnot believe. But if you are going to claim there are 22 extraterrestrial DNA coding that is something that could be proved using the scientific method. So why hasn't it?

Very true... I personally would not say something is bunk just because it has not been adopted by mainstream science.

Like I said - it sounds good and I believe in ancient astronauts for sure but show me the DNA evidence.

Lack of DNA evidence is a very limiting way to dismiss a theory... Ancient civilizations exist without any source of DNA for proof. Yet there they are...

X
    XX[/QUOTE]

XO
    There's so many things to think about, can't think of anything I'd rather think of now...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Explodey For This Post:

MMA_Fan (12th February 2012), onawah (12th February 2012)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Lack of DNA evidence is a very limiting way to dismiss a theory... Ancient civilizations exist without any source of DNA for proof. Yet there they are...
    We can trace them back through DNA. For example the native americans share DNA going back to North Asia: http://pandora.cii.wwu.edu/vajda/ea2...nOriginsNA.htm

I get your point though. Without DNA we can still build quite a strong picture of where people migrated to and from and how homosapiens exist.
    The problem with that article it it says there is proof and it is in the DNA yet they don't show it. All they say is such and such postulates this and that.
    That Michael Salla doesn't seem like a safe bet either. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Salla

Quote "Salla admitted to the Washington Post that the evidence supporting his claims about the existence of aliens was found by him "on the internet." [10]"
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp...&notFound=true

X
    Quote Posted by MMA_Fan
    XX
    XO
    OXO

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MMA_Fan For This Post:

Explodey (12th February 2012), Fellow Aspirant (13th February 2012), Intranuclear (12th February 2012)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

The article of course does not come even slightly close to what a "scientific paper" would require in order to be published, but of course it is not a scientific paper. As such, there is no reason to believe or dismiss what it postulates.

I consider myself a scientist and personally I have come to see most scientists as blind to the extreme, willing to believe what is in standard publication. They don't even think about most things and simply are happy to stay in their little self made boxes and claim that everything is explained in that box. When questions are asked, if it is not in the box, the explanation is that someday it will be. In other words, let others do the work.

I don't understand why people still argue about Evolution. Evolution is simply a small part of observational biology. There is also Natural Selection, Mutation (many many sources are the cause of that), Genetic Engineering, etc... All of these are tools to explain individual studies of the fossil record, including trying to understand why a fruit fly's previously considered "junk DNA" genes would be expressed and grow legs on its head when tampering with the incubation temperature: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drosophila_embryogenesis

The number of possible combinations of AGCT base pairs is infinite. It is becoming easier and easier to do your own DNA re-sequencing with off the shelf equipment (last I checked, it was down to about $10,000). Meanwhile, faster computers are coming online which allow for the simulation of protein folding in near real time. These tools allow both the student and experimenter to learn more and more just what constitutes life, assuming of course they severely limit the nature of their experiments.

It is not accidental that human cloning is officially banned in most countries. Cloning is the fastest method of conducting studies since one can greatly limit the number of experiments due to elimination of large number of variables that would normally constrain a regular study and its publication. As such, you will not find "published" (in regular scientific publication) results of such experiments. Knowing the greed of drug companies, one can safely assume that such experiments are happening throughout the world in all kinds of shady places. I would think that drug companies would then try to legitimize their work by only using the results from clone studies to experiment with various drug formulations, which now would be safe to publish.

So whether the postulations of the article are true or not, I see absolutely no reason why they cannot be.

If I was an ET, I would indeed consider earth as a fabulous laboratory. To ensure the validity of my experiments I would indeed make agreements with other competing ETs to limit my experiments to certain types of things so that the others could also conduct their own long term studies.

Of course one would start arguing about morality and the soul, etc, but I feel that most scientists are not bound by such constraints which they would consider "arbitrary", as evidenced by our own history of Mengele's and company.

The real question in my mind is whether people are ready to accept human chimeras, such as eagle winged humans? Will not most simply kill such creatures and call them abominations? Do not most humans consider their form as sacred and immutable and severely punish those who would interfere with it?

There are infinitely more questions of course, but I think that the real debate has not yet been started.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

BlueGem (13th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (12th February 2012), Fellow Aspirant (13th February 2012), MMA_Fan (12th February 2012), onawah (12th February 2012)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

I remember in school, when we were covering DNA and genetics, I asked why humans had so much of this 'junk' DNA. The class had just learned about the Theory of Evolution, so we had discussed survival of the fittest, dominant genes, mutations etc. etc. Everyone was agreed that in order for a species to survive, it had to evolve and adapt to its environment through generational changes.

So when I asked the teacher how it was possible for humans to evolve to the present day (surviving so many hardships), while carrying so much useless DNA... she couldn't answer. It just seemed like we had accumulated a serious amount of genes for no apparent reason - not for our survival, not for our progression. This did not sit well with someone who has to know everything!

Thank you for sharing this OP, it's a good read!
    Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who only dream by night

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlueGem For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (14th February 2012), Intranuclear (14th February 2012), onawah (14th February 2012)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Evolution is provable??? !!!!

Thanks a lot. NOW, I had my gut-busting belly laugh for a whole day!!!

Just look at Genome Number 2 and ask how supposedly Darwinian evolution can combine 2 genes at the telemeres to make man from a 24 chromosome pair animal into a 23 chromosome pair animal.

I've heard and seen all the ridiculuous stab-in-the-dark conjecture about how it's part of natural selection- BUNK BUNK BUNK.

It's no different than claiming your computer running windows 98SE crashed it's operating system, restarted itself and changed it's written in stone programming to Windows Vista Professional all by itself.

The only thing that evolves is Spirit. Spirit is what manifests matter. Matter cannot evolve. It can only be changed by Spirit.

Failures in the Gene Code are almost always detrimental, usually fatal and certainly don't create billions of code changes that are positive to create species after species.

I'm sorry in advance for this next comment, but anyone who believes in Darwinian Evolution after learning about Genome #2 and manifestation of matter from spirit is a lost soul, refusing to see the light of his own Divine Grandeur. The punishment is carried with the belief. Argue for your limitations and they shall certainly be yours.

Cheers,
    AT

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aetheric Traveler For This Post:

Carmen (17th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (14th February 2012), Intranuclear (14th February 2012), Kano (15th February 2012), Mark (13th February 2012), mountain_jim (17th February 2012), onawah (14th February 2012), WhiteFeather (16th February 2012)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

For those that believe Darwin's evolutionary ideal is the epitome of human understanding regarding our genesis, I would like to know what you think of this:

DNA BioComputer Reprogramming

Or, perhaps, this:

"Junk DNA"

95%, if not more, of science is hypothesis and theory. There are very few proven "facts". It is incomplete. A belief system. The best scientists are quick to state this in their research. The scientific method is a good start, but is by no means the only or necessarily the best way to go about determining universal or axiomatic truths. It is a process, not the final result.
    Last edited by Mark; 13th February 2012 at 20:46.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

BlueGem (13th February 2012), Carmen (17th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (14th February 2012), Intranuclear (14th February 2012), WhiteFeather (16th February 2012)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I would just add to this that as with most revolutionary theories, entrenched academia resists until they can resist no more.
    And whatever research has or is being done along these lines is probably not being shared with the public.
    TPTW don't want us to know about our ET origins, anymore than they want us to know about ETs.
    I should think that would be amply clear by now to anyone who reads this forum, at least.
    Unless, again, you are simply unwilling to think outside the box, in which case, again, I respectfully suggest that you are on the wrong forum.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (14th February 2012), Intranuclear (14th February 2012), Mark (14th February 2012)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Junk DNA???

Second big laugh of the day.

Just because molecular biologists cant' figure out what it's for, well, then, obviously, it must be JUNK!!!

How preposterous!!!

I'm still laughing.

Laughing at human foibles, human pride, human ignorance, human insanity.

A young doctor tried for years to cure a disease and gave up in total dejectedness. While sitting at the bar, drowning the sorrows of his failure, an old doctor came up and sat next to him.

"Why the deluge of alcohol to drown out your misery?", the old doc asked the young one.

The young miserable doctor replied, "I've just found out the disease I've been trying to cure...... doesn't have a cure. It's incurable."

"Proud, silly, young, inexperienced fool," said the old doc, "Just because you have not been the one to find the cure doesn't mean a cure doesn't exist. How arrogant of you to think so. What it means is you haven't asked the right questions yet to allow you to find the answers you're looking for. If you quit, someone else will do it. They will find the cure for what you ignorantly call an incurable disease."

And with that, the old doc left. Junk DNA is like that. Just because today's scientists haven't found what the material is for, doesn't mean it's junk. How Arrogant!!!
    Cheers,
    AT

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aetheric Traveler For This Post:

BlueX (14th February 2012), Carmen (17th February 2012), Godiam (19th February 2012), Intranuclear (14th February 2012), Mark (14th February 2012), onawah (14th February 2012), unicorny (17th February 2012)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

The way I understand it, is that the JDNA, is part of what was contributed from the other ET/ED races that were involved in our genetic engineering and that we are capable of so much more, only if we were advanced in knowledge enough to understand how to "tweak" or "re-sequence" the right parts. It's all genetic and dna memories of those who contributed to our creation.

And that we didn't exactly evolve from apes/primates. But, an small lemur like animal that was tweaked by "The Founders" or Progenitors or what ever you want to call them. They along with the other races that have a hand in our creation combined bunch of different DNA from their own kinds to create "us" and that we're considered Genetic Royalty because of us being such a huge mix of different races.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 14th February 2012 at 03:42.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

BlueGem (14th February 2012), Intranuclear (14th February 2012), onawah (14th February 2012)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Sorry, D-I-D,

Just can't buy into that line. Pun intended.

Cheers,
    AT

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Aetheric Traveler For This Post:

onawah (14th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast