Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Zero Point Energy Information Collection

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 41,857 times in 5,225 posts

Default Re: Zero Point Energy Information Collection

Video title:
    The Truth Behind The Energy Lie (Supression Of Technological Evolution, The Evidence) full movie

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8ZlL19Y_Lk

I plop this in here as a placeholder - I have not watched the whole movie yet, but the first 10 minutes certainly show technologies using Zero Point Energy.

Note that the mind-blower for most people is to compare the results with the 2nd law of thermodynamics. The HUGE gaping hole in thinking is that the energy is coming from "nowhere", simply because they cannot see where it is coming from. I think these brilliant scientific types need to focus on how to explain that the energy is contained everywhere in 'space', and is not being created from nothing.

Dennis

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

CeltMan (24th February 2012), wavydome (3rd March 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 129,174 times in 20,635 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    The HUGE gaping hole in thinking is that the energy is coming from "nowhere", simply because they cannot see where it is coming from. I think these brilliant scientific types need to focus on how to explain that the energy is contained everywhere in 'space', and is not being created from nothing.
    Perhaps from the etherons of subquantum kinetics (Paul LaViolette) ?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (25th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Default Re: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet

Quote Posted by CeltMan (here)
    Hi CdnSirian,

quote:
    "Even though this info largely fits into Nassim Harameins work and could be posted on the Nassim thread,
    I wanted to create a thread solely for Marko Rodins "Vortex Based Mathematics".

I have been closley studying his work for a good while now and have come to conclude this this stuff is absolutley A MUST to look at and understand if you are going to bother to try to understand any of this stuff. Of course, knowing of Nassim's work and others like Stan Tenen and Viktor Schauberger etc will GREATLY enhance the connectivity as you start to understand this work. It may look complicated at first but I assure you it is not. You only need to be able to do basic addition, multiplication etc, and having an eye for patterns and symmetry will help.

Then you may think that this doesn't equate to anything more than some interesting magic squares or number patterns that are irrelavent to real world applications or the nature of reality.
    This couldn't be furthur from the truth.
    Mathematics is the base understanding of geometry, physics, chemistry, biology, all life and time-space fabric itself; everything!"

I could not agree more!

Could i suggest that you or I start a thread specifically,-about the work of Marco Rodin?
    As you say, although the subject matter sounds very dry, it was made amazingly clear in his series of lectures.
    As I see they are up on UTube again, perhaps they could be posted here?

The reason I have not done so before, is that when he was mentioioned in another thread a while ago, no-one responded, with even 'who is he?', so I assumed little interest here.

As you seem to have a better grasp than I, of the actual mathematical principle involved here, perhaps you might like to start this off?

It seems strange to me how so often the 'unsung heros' are living amongst us, and are only if ever acknowledged for their efforts after they are deceased. I was thinking of Nikola Tesla here?!

There is a whole movement surrounding this vortex based mathematical theory called THRIVE.

http://www.thrivemovement.com/

It launched not to long ago, might be of interest here.

Quote THRIVE is an unconventional documentary now available to watch online at http://thrivemovement.com. To get answers to frequently asked questions and comments, please visit: http://www.thrivemovement.com/faqs. We also encourage you to recognize that the trailer has more than 95% "likes" and the substance-less ranting by those who have not seen the film or who may be paid by the powers that be to troll the channels of veil-lifting sites like this, inhibits informed discussion and positive reflections.

Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ThriveMovement
    Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/thrivemovement

THRIVE lifts the veil on what's REALLY going on in our world by following the money upstream -- uncovering the global consolidation of power in nearly every aspect of our lives. Weaving together breakthroughs in science, consciousness and activism, THRIVE offers real solutions, empowering us with unprecedented and bold strategies for reclaiming our lives and our future.
    "It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society". ~Jiddu Krishnamurti

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Osiris For This Post:

CdnSirian (3rd March 2012), CeltMan (26th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 41,857 times in 5,225 posts

News: An IRS and SEC compliant way to donate toward free energy research is available now. NorthPoint

That's about all I know right now. The donation goes to Searle Magnetics, and I believe they plan to "commercialize" the technology. I'm not sure what that really means. Obviously, free energy generator machines are not going to be free to manufacture, so we'll have to pay for the generators. However, "commercialize" could mean to run a company at cost ("not-for-profit"), pay employees and owners whatever they want, and sell to break even, or "commercialize" could mean they think they will be the new Godzilla and be filthy rich. As Wade Frazier says, integrity is the world's scarcest commodity.

"At cost" would be as close to "free" free energy generator as I can envision.

A for-profit company might decide to manufacture only big machines - centralized distribution - and we'd still be metered. This would still be several giant leaps for mankind (war for oil would make no sense, pollution would decrease drastically...)

So, bearing all that in mind, I not donating anything before I investigate this thoroughly (and even then, my $20 won't go far.) So, don't think I'm recommending that people immediately hit the "Donate" button. I'm not. But, I wanted to post this in case someone is already up-to-speed with Searle's financial plans, and does want to help them.

Dennis

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

CdnSirian (3rd March 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,754 times in 987 posts

Thanks for the link to Searl. It will take me a while to get through the info in the links, but I am interested and I appreciate this. Regards.

From Dennis Leahy: "The HUGE gaping hole in thinking is that the energy is coming from "nowhere", simply because they cannot see where it is coming from. I think these brilliant scientific types need to focus on how to explain that the energy is contained everywhere in 'space', and is not being created from nothing."

..."it's coming from a field that ain't exactly real
    and if it's real it ain't exactly there"... Leonard Cohen 1992.

Dennis your statement gave me a musical flashback. Even the poets are talking about this.
    Last edited by CdnSirian; 24th March 2012 at 17:58.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (3rd March 2012), penn (19th July 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

John Searle is guarding his secrets because he wants to be the one to release the working prototype (either for profit or ego). The PTB must love this because it's very easy to keep a 2 man operation under wrap (no funding, no progress. plato or plumo). If you want some examples, search Lutec or Steorn; they were all over the news & internet a while back but Lutec hasn't updated their website for years and Steorn has pulled all of their video's and literature regarding their Orbo device. The only way free energy will ever break is if the secrets are disseminated to the masses.

Fortunately as mentioned Ralph ring and his lead designer "Benn" have done just that. This may be the year that free energy breaks out mainstream.

Why anyone would see free energy as a business opportunity is beyond me? Do they actually think that the current system will stay the same when one of the greatest burdens we face is lifted? Do they want things to stay the same?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peaceviddie For This Post:

CdnSirian (19th July 2012), Dennis Leahy (19th July 2012)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Mark Roden has posted a video today. He is in need of help to get his info out to the public.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to penn For This Post:

CeltMan (19th July 2012)

15. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Last edited by Radi; 13th August 2012 at 07:23.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2