+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in Fairies ?

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member foreverfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,081 times in 528 posts

Default Re: Do you believe in Fairies ?

I saw the movie Bruno... does that count? Sorry I couldn't resist.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to foreverfan For This Post:

RunningDeer (11th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 108,782 times in 12,651 posts

Quote Posted by songsfortheotherkind (here)
    Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    I just got a double shot of espresso energy reading this, songsfortheotherkind.
    Smiles and Toodles,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    *bounces in delight* aha, for *some* of us, apparently long distance sendings *do* work! Awesome! This creates an interesting field to play in and support one another with...

hmm, wonder if we can amp one another's space and visions this way- create a conscious and intentional field of support specifically directed at particular individuals and activities...
    It comes from within, and the light goes forth to all others. (and comes back as well) Just by living this simple template of who I am, the light flows always. That's it's design.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Yoda (11th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #63
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,612 times in 1,368 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    It comes from within, and the light goes forth to all others. (and comes back as well) Just by living this simple template of who I am, the light flows always. That's it's design.
    Totally agree with this *and*, as the experiments with 'tuning' water and the experiments in lowering violence through groups being willing to meditate todgether demonstrate, conscious intention and focus have amazing amplifying powers...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to songsfortheotherkind For This Post:

RunningDeer (12th March 2012)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,181 times in 1,061 posts

Yes, I do believe that they exist or existed. Forests are ripe with life in many forms.
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nearing For This Post:

RunningDeer (12th March 2012)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

“Angels and Miracles, Just Ask: Part Two”

INTRODUCTION: Higher beings such as the Guides, Masters, Angel, and Unicorns are here to assist in loving, and the State of Love. They are part and parcel of Oneness of All. They help bring forth your Higher Self which has been with you all the time. It is just that we’ve forgotten. That is one purpose for being on Mother Earth at this time.

PM Question: Do you have the capacity to communicate with nature and other densities' beings?

Answer: For me, a communion, a conjoining is a better fit than to communicate. In this worldly experience, this body and many dimensional beings work together for a greater purpose. There are also those on the earth plane that play important roles for lesson development. End goal - first, more light than body, then only light with some dimension to this 3D affair.

Some topics covered are:
    - Your every day miracles
    - How you can tell Higher Guides/Angels are around
    - How many you have at all times
    - Physical evidence that they are working with you

Miracles: why wait for the big miracles when little ones happen all around you? Some are created by you, some because you "are" You. Help them, help you.

Believe? Doubt? Angels and Guides are listening. You don’t need to see them to know they share in your conversations.The reason why most don’t see these Great Beings is because they vibrate at a higher vibrational rate than what our five senses perceive. When we raise our conscious vibration then we see beyond the five-sense world. There is no one way, or right way to communicate with your Angels and Guides. It unfolds differently for each of us simply because we are individuals having a unique 3D experience. 

Here are some bullet points of how you can tell that your Angel Guides are there:
    - knowingness happens all of a sudden, or it may happen gradually
    - there may come a point where you have an inner knowing that they are there
    - you “see, hear, feel” them with your inner eye(s), inner ears, and/or a gut knowing
    - ringing in the ears
    - gentle tickle or touch on your shoulder or head
    - feel a peaceful radiance close by
    - hear beautiful singing

Everyone has as least two Angels/Guides 100% of the time. Even those who don’t believe. They are Pure Unconditional Love. And that love keeps your assigned buddies by your side. You are never, ever alone! They guide you, not decide for you. That’s your mission. Free choice. They just happen to have a larger perspective and may give a gentle nudge from time to time.

Those who need physical evidence that they really do exist are shown in many ways. To name a few: butterflies, feathers or a lucky penny may soon come across your path. Another way, is if you have a question at some point that day or soon after you’ll come across the answer on the web, a book or in conversation with another or yourself. The Dear Ones assist in other ways, too. Like when you hold a question in your mind, and open a book to any page and point to a place. The answer will be there.

The point is that Angels and Guides use the tools you are most comfortable with. And I speak from personal experience, that the more you use these tools, the greater and quicker the synchronicity happens. Just like any skill - practice creates proficiency.

A final point, one of the blessings in these times is to understand that everyone is "gifted" with these abilities. Slowly, these gifts are blossoming within us. That’s part of what 2012 is about. So, why wait for the big miracles when little ones happen all around you? Some are created by you, some because you, "are" You. Help them, help you.

Peace and Joy,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 28th March 2012 at 01:27.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Beren (27th March 2012), gaiagirl (28th March 2012), InTheBackground (1st October 2012), marielle (27th March 2012)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member gaiagirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you for your post WCBD . . . though I was told about the higher D beings and spirit guides years ago and felt their presence from time to time, it wasn't until within the past six months or so that the evidence of their interacting with me really began to ramp up! I have found it to be, like you said, "the more you use these tools, the greater and quicker the synchronicity happens. Just like any skill - practice creates proficiency". Some days it is almost a constant conversation and I very much enjoy our interactions . . . Feathers, pennies, opening a book, putting questions out there and having the answer provided shortly thereafter are how it works with me and my guides for the most part. I also experience a warmth at my third eye area when I am tuned in to their presence . . . it is very much about being present, playful, and embracing that feeling of love right at the heart chakra . . . great post . . . please keep 'em coming!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaiagirl For This Post:

InTheBackground (1st October 2012), RunningDeer (28th March 2012)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gaiagirl (here)
    I also experience a warmth at my third eye area when I am tuned in to their presence . . . it is very much about being present, playful, and embracing that feeling of love right at the heart chakra . . . great post . . . please keep 'em coming!
    Thank you, gaiagirl for sharing your understandings and good cheer! This is new information for me. I set up camp in the heart, but the third eye is the seer. I'm going to hav-a-look!

Heart zaps, today,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Hmmm...do i believe in fairies?? If you'd asked me a couple of years ago, I would have had no answer. But in 2010 I went to one of Dolores Cannon's students and had a past life regression.

I was a nature spirit.

Before I went to the session, I had told my friends that I was going to have a past life regression. I couldn't wait to see what came out. I was hoping for something cool to tell my friends, like I was some intergalactic warrior princess of truth, voyaging from planet to planet, liberating minds.

I had never considered fairies or pixies ect...not that I thought that they didn't exist, instead it was something that I just hadn't given much thought to.

What came out in the session really surprised me (therefore strengthening it's validity for me).

What I saw as my past life:

I feel quite protective and emotional about writing this, as I feel this was the last time I was with my 'twin flame'. I was shown the scenario where and what caused our separation.

He was a warrior dwarf, looked really, really similar to the character 'Gimley' in Lord of the Rings, funnily. I was smaller than him, had red and white stripey tights and would float all about him.

Now this was the most profound and significant moment for me, personally, when I looked into his eyes. It makes me want to cry, now, just remembering it.

He had so much love for me. I mean SO much. I have never been looked at like that before. It was more powerful than a mother could give a child. It completely blew me off my feet 'how could someone love ME that much???' It was just utter abandon and surrender and pride and well, no words can describe it.

The next scene I saw was a purple cloaked figure coming towards me on a horse. There were other humans too. I don't think they can see me. They could see my warrior dwarf though and would mock him for his size.

They were from the church. They were there to banish me and banish me they did. They cut a slit in the earth and seemed to pour me in. Like, they poured water into the slit and somehow I went with it. I remember being at the bottom of the slit, looking up at my dwarf, sobbing and suffering like I've never seen. We were now separated. There was nothing we could do. They used magic, strong magic and it felt like it was predestined to happen.

I leached into the earth and swam through it rising up through the roots and beingness of plants. My job, as a nature spirit, was now to inspire nature to grow, to be their motivation and inspire them. I gave them hope. I was a force.

The reason I am now a human for this life (this came out in the session) is that I am here to stand before humanity and inspire them to grow. If I were to come forward as a nature spirit, then my existence would be denied by humans, so I had to become one to be seen.

All I have to do is glow.

As you can imagine, this is all quite personal. So when i came out of the session, when my friends asked me about it, I didn't want to say that I was a pixie coz I knew exactly what they would think and say....'what a load of boll*cks!'

So, yeah, I really do believe in fairies. I am a pixie

with and in, love

red_rose
    Last edited by red_rose; 29th March 2012 at 20:08.
    We shall not cease from exploration
    And the end of all our exploring
    Will be to arrive where we first started
    And know the place for the first time

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to red_rose For This Post:

Applecart (1st April 2012), giovonni (1st April 2012), InTheBackground (1st October 2012), RunningDeer (29th March 2012), Unicorn (29th March 2012)

16. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Love this visual description!
    Quote Posted by red_rose (here)
    I leached into the earth and swam through it rising up through the roots and beingness of plants. My job, as a nature spirit, was now to inspire nature to grow, to be their motivation and inspire them. I gave them hope. I was a force.
    Hello red_rose,

Descriptive words that come to mind while reading: heartwarming, gutsy, loving, sweet and an energetic buzzy (that's a good thing). You are a kind of Leader that keeps things flowing with your Light energy alone.

Absolute bravery for sharing what is true for you! Kudos!

With heart and thanks,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

InTheBackground (1st October 2012), red_rose (29th March 2012)

18. Link to Post #70
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,052 times in 950 posts

White Crow suggests:
    ....." butterflies, feathers or a lucky penny may soon come across your path."

Whilst the first two may come across my path, there is no such thing as a "lucky penny" in Australia. We no longer have 'brown' money, all our two cents and one cents are gone. Also, when we changed our currency to decimal we no longer had pennies. I also think the penny has to be discounted on the grounds of discrimination. I doubt that people in France or Mongolia for instance have pennies, lucky or not.

Which raises the question- What exactly is a lucky penny, I am unfamiliar with this concept? Will any coin do if you don't have pennies? I have feathers in abundance in my garden, some lovely ones from the parrots, and butterflies are returning after the drought. I am sure they are not fairies. They are pretty though.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Ellisa For This Post:

RunningDeer (29th March 2012)

20. Link to Post #71
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,547 times in 1,052 posts

I am no believer in fairies, I am a knower. Some live in our garden.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

giovonni (1st April 2012), InTheBackground (1st October 2012), RunningDeer (29th March 2012)

22. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ellisa (here)
    White Crow suggests:
    ....." butterflies, feathers or a lucky penny may soon come across your path."

Whilst the first two may come across my path, there is no such thing as a "lucky penny" in Australia. We no longer have 'brown' money, all our two cents and one cents are gone. Also, when we changed our currency to decimal we no longer had pennies. I also think the penny has to be discounted on the grounds of discrimination. I doubt that people in France or Mongolia for instance have pennies, lucky or not.

Which raises the question- What exactly is a lucky penny, I am unfamiliar with this concept? Will any coin do if you don't have pennies? I have feathers in abundance in my garden, some lovely ones from the parrots, and butterflies are returning after the drought. I am sure they are not fairies. They are pretty though.
    Hello Ellisa,

Just to clarify: the thread was created by someone who no longer is a member of PA. I add to his thread from time to time, which is called: "Do You Believe in Fairies?" Your question comes from my writing on "Angels and Miracles, Just Ask". " You'll find in the spirit section of the forum another link that is specifically for Angels, Higher Guides and such. The title is called, "Connect with your Higher Spirits Guides and Angels." Other people have left responses on that thread that may be of interest to you, as well.

In response to your question: The "...butterflies, feathers or a lucky penny may soon come across your path...," are but three examples of countless. Each of us is unique and therefore so will be how we connect. For me, animals, feather, a book will say, "pick me" and the answer is right there on the page. It may come through an email, or a confirmation to a question may come up in casual conversation. Through experimentation, I've found that the time-lapse for the synchronicity to occur is has shortened if not immediate.

Peace,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer

23. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

InTheBackground (1st October 2012)

24. Link to Post #73
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,574 times in 20,439 posts

Smile Re: Do you believe in Fairies ?

Will also share this here ...

Some insights into the realm of the Elemental's ...

Quote Video Descriptive:
    A fairy is a tiny being with wings that looks like a person but possesses powers of magic and enchantment. According to legend, fairies can change the weather, alter aspects of nature and bestow magical gifts such as intelligence and plenty. They can also lure humans to their islands where all is happiness and no one ages or gets sick...however, once brought to these mystical places, there is no escape. Join filmmaker John Walker on a quirky and compelling journey through Ireland, England, Scotland and Cape Breton in search of the child's imagination in a rational world. This unique look into the realm of fantasy traces the popular fascination with fairies and is vividly brought to life with gorgeous cinematography and an enchanting soundtrack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzeGk...feature=relmfu

Part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVxW0...feature=relmfu

Part 3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RrHL...feature=relmfu

Part 4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr2jT...feature=relmfu

Part 5
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iP-d...feature=relmfu

Part 6
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsppt...feature=relmfu

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to giovonni For This Post:

gaiagirl (10th April 2012), InTheBackground (1st October 2012)

26. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,669 times in 915 posts

I once read a biography written by a Romany Gypsy living in The British Isles, he was born in the 1920's,
    now he says when he was a young lad he and his friends used to play with the Faries in the woods and
    he was not being metaphorical, he reckons the Faries once lived extensively in the wild woods, but were
    increasingly pushed out by the spread of Suburbia-they were known very well by the Gypsies who being very Canny folk
    did not broadcast their knowledge to the 'ordinary people' for obvious reasons. Having spent my childhood in England
    and knocking around woodlands it really would not surprise me if there were such creatures, I have no proof, just an innate sense;
    it is one of those things you either know, or dismiss as tomfoolery....there I've put my credibility on the line lol.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

giovonni (1st April 2012), InTheBackground (1st October 2012), RunningDeer (1st April 2012)

28. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member Applecart's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe in fairies. I also like to think of them as elementals, and also as spirits.
    Last year I began experiencing a visual phenomenon that continues to this day. Sometimes I spot little lights/dots/orbs in my visual field. Small and fleeting. Sometimes gold in color, usually white. My typical instinct is to think of them as fairies. In thinking about it, I've probably had experiences like this throughout my past, but now it's a prominent part of my life.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Applecart For This Post:

giovonni (1st April 2012), InTheBackground (1st October 2012), RunningDeer (1st April 2012)

30. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Thank you, Giovonni. I can’t wait to watch the other parts as well.

Comments are all ways welcomed and encouraged!

As with anything, Truth is found when one’s separates treasure from the dross.
    One might see Evolution as a Process.

"The Fairy Faith (Part 1)"

These are a few helpful take away points for me to Part One:

- If you make a heart connection then they might show their intentions to you.
    Good point that if one see the world in only black and white, then they miss the fairy and elf realms.
    - How to help see fairies one girl’s suggestions is to just stay still.
    - Little boy explained that they don’t want to be seen but just their movement to know they are there.
    - By not being connected to Mother Earth, we do not see the fairies.

Parts 2-6 (see below, with bullet points included)
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 20th April 2012 at 13:38.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

32. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,668 times in 496 posts

Here is an interesting tidbit.
    The belief in Tylwyth Teg / faerie originated from Mytholeg Gymreig (Welsh mythology) & has also been linked to alien's in some circles, which could explain the Silurians (Reptilians) from Doctor Who? Also the Silurians where an ancient Cymry / Prydeinig (Welsh / Britons) people of a royal house. Also the Silurians gave name to the The Palaeozoic Era where alleged aliens are to be found. Also Doctor Who is also a show that originated from Cymru (Wales)

And this is what Torchwood (Doctor Who adult spin off also from Cymru) say's about the Faerie.
    Snippet...
    Quote Fairies, as the human race called them, were dangerous humanoid entities native to the Earth. Fairies were not alien life-forms, but had lived alongside humanity since the Dawn of Time. Their exact nature was unclear, although Jack Harkness described them as part myth, part spirit world and part reality jumbled together, mixed with "old moments and memories".
    Source
    Small Worlds (TV story)

So could the Faerie & the Silurians be one 'n' the same?
    Is a childs tv & book series (Doctor Who) along with its adult spin off series (Torchwood) been trying to tell folk what is going on?

Here is some interesting sites that has Farie Myths & books
    Welsh Fairies

Llyn’s Tylwyth Teg

Living with the Tylwyth Teg

Changelings

Changeling Legends from the British Isles

Celtic Fairy Stories
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bryn ap Gwilym For This Post:

InTheBackground (1st October 2012), RunningDeer (1st April 2012)

34. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

"See through your heart, not your mind.

"The Fairy Faith (Part 2)"

Bullet points that I found of interest, personal opinion and/or feelings:

- I was not aware that there were darker fairies and elves that captured and cast spells. IMHO: My sense is that if one is of Light, that is what one attracts. Or at the very least, the lesson is that if one is seeing one the dark ones, it’s time to work on raising consciousness. So in a sense, they’ve become a teacher for a “spell”. (sorry, couldn’t resist that one) After watching Part 3, I will add that I agree there are places of higher and lower energies, so the energy of fairies and elves would coincide.
    - Fairies are blamed for the unexplained. (projection, deflection, outward blame mirroring)
    - Fairies are shape-shifters, example sited - animals (new info)
    - You see fairies and elves through your heart, not your mind.
    - Their energies are flowing from one space/dimension into another, they are interconnected
    - Fairy tale vs fairy story
    - Translation of fairy is “People of the Hill”
    - “Fairies do like us, but better and with a lot less fuss.”

Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st April 2012 at 17:36.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

36. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

“..hidden likeness in everything, or fractal understanding...”

“The Fairy Faith (Part 3)”

- Added dimension to your life if you so choose
    - Divining rods - my family did use these. One example: find where to drill for an artesian well. My Dad had us older kids use the rods without each of us seeing what the other did, and then he had drillers come in. We never ran out of water and it was a family of 10 (8 kids). I remember that each time the rods crossed, I’d also get that joy sensation in my stomach. We use long thin welding rods.
    - Divining rods - convergence of energy lines.
    - Great point that diving rods are but tools to learn how to tap within to one’s own barometer of knowing.
    - This demonstrates hidden likeness in everything, or fractal understand which are safe places, people and situations. How to navigate in the Now(s).
    FFT: When the musician disappeared to play at the wedding parallel travel. Gift of music learned

Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st April 2012 at 17:35.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

38. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

"..Fairy GodFather? In this case looks are NOT deceiving."

"The Fairy Faith (Part 4)"

- Could Eddie be a Fairy GodFather? In this case looks are NOT deceiving.
    - (Shh! a secret, I talk with trees.)
    - Timeless stories: fun to hear
    - The picture below is of a Statesman Tree that lost the battle when it was cut down in Brooklyn, CT, USA, to widen the road. I miss him. (PS. It was much bigger in person.)
    - The other two pics are from the next town over.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	203.0 KB
ID:	15175   Click image for larger version

Name:	10.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	205.1 KB
ID:	15176   Click image for larger version

Name:	11.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	202.2 KB
ID:	15178  
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st April 2012 at 17:35.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

gaiagirl (10th April 2012), InTheBackground (1st October 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast