+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst 1 10 20 38 LastLast

Thread: David Icke 2012

1. Link to Post #181
    Thanks

Default Re: David Icke The Murder of Princess Diana The Truth About The Royal Family

http://http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/...8057-20624793/hi ktlight i am aquamarine xx thankyou for your thread , i thought this might help too, it is the queens coronation that she didn't want televised and information as to why she is a fake . blessed be aquamarine .

REGINA/THE QUEEN

V

JAH

LAWFUL ARGUMENT AGAINST JURISDICTION & SOVEREIGNTY

1. Elizabeth Alexandra Mary Battenberg’s Fraudulent Coronation.

The person who purports to be the queen has never, in fact, rightfully or Lawfully been crowned as the Sovereign. This knowledge stems from the fact that the Coronation Stone / The Stone of Destiny / Bethel / Jacob’s Pillar that Elizabeth Alexandra Mary Battenberg was crowned upon is a fake. The real Coronation Stone; made from Bethel porphyry, weighing more than 4cwt. (458lbs.) according to the BBC telex in the film “The Coronation Stone”, (Covenant Recordings), and Ian R. Hamilton Q.C. in three of his books: “No Stone Unturned” (pages 36, 44), “A Touch of Treason” (page 50) and “The Taking of The Stone of Destiny” (pages 27, 35); was removed from Westminster Abbey at 04:00 hrs on the 25th of December in 1950, by his group of four Scottish Nationalist students, which included and was led by Ian Robertson Hamilton himself. The other three were Alan Stuart, Gavin Vernon and Kay Matheson, as stated in his books. Further details at: http://jahtruth.net/stone.htm. Further proof, that she did not want it televised at her coronation: Youtube link.
    The real Coronation Stone (“National Treasure No. 1”), was taken to Scotland where, in Glasgow, it was handed over to Bertie Gray to repair it, and was later hidden by industrialist and philanthropist John Rollo in his factory, under his office-floor, according to Ian R. Hamilton’s books – “No Stone Unturned” and “The Taking of The Stone of Destiny”, and the factory-manager, when I visited him.
    A fake stone copy had previously been made in 1920 by stone-mason, Bertie Gray, for a prior plan to repatriate the Coronation Stone, and it was made of Scottish sandstone from a quarry near Scone in Perthshire, weighing 3cwt. (336lbs.). The conspirators had used it to practice with, before going to London to Westminster Abbey to remove the real Coronation Stone from the abbey. It was that fake stone copy which was placed on the High Altar Stone at Arbroath Abbey, at Midday on the 11th April of 1951, wrapped in a Scottish Saltyre (St. Andrew’s Flag – Dark blue with white diagonal cross on it) and found by the authorities, then transported to England, where it was used for the “queen’s” coronation, according to Bertie Gray’s children in a Daily Record Newspaper article.
    Link to Daily Record article
    The stone upon which Elizabeth Alexandra Mary Battenberg was crowned weighs exactly 3cwt (336lbs.) as attested to by Historic Scotland in their official booklet titled “The Stone of Destiny”, “Symbol of Nationhood”, obtainable from Edinburgh Castle, published by Historic Scotland, (ISBN 1 900168 44 8), who have had the stone that she was crowned on in their care, in Edinburgh Castle, since it was returned to Scotland by John Major’s Conservative government in 1996.
    As previously stated, the genuine Coronation Stone weighs more than 4 cwt. (458lbs.), but the one that Elizabeth A. M. Battenberg was crowned on, that has been on display in Edinburgh Castle since 1996, weighs 336lbs, not 458lbs., and thus cannot be the genuine Coronation Stone, for that and other reasons, that I will go into in great and minute detail later, during the hearing on 9th May 2011.

Therefore, never having been Lawfully crowned, she has NO authority to put the defendant on trial and the judge has NO authority to try him, because the judge’s “authority” comes from her.

Further, and without prejudice to the above...http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UL...MVh3UlRT4#t=0s[url]
    Last edited by aquamarine; 14th February 2012 at 15:02. Reason: add link

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aquamarine For This Post:

ktlight (14th February 2012), percival tyro (17th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #182
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,875 times in 575 posts

Default Re: David Icke The Murder of Princess Diana The Truth About The Royal Family

Certainly David Icke is a good torch bearer.

As the light shines on

people are increasingly seeing things for as they are and not as they would like them to be.

Its going to be a rocky path before the good, the bad and the ugly in all species accept acceptance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acceptance

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

ktlight (14th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #183
    United States Administrator Paul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,495 times in 10,408 posts

Quote Posted by aquamarine (here)
    the Coronation Stone / The Stone of Destiny / Bethel / Jacob’s Pillar
    The stone (not sure if this image is the real or the fake one), and the coronation chair in which it sits, from http://www.philipcoppens.com/stone_destiny.html

-- Formerly known as "ThePythonicCow", aka "Cow", "PCow", "TPC", "PC", "Mooster", ...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

aquamarine (14th February 2012), jjjones (16th February 2012), ktlight (14th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #184
    Thanks

David Icke is an inspirational man and holder of Truth n Honesty. I hope people stop ridiculing him and think for themselves with an open and clear mind.
    But thts not possible until the people are out of the trance.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bodosa For This Post:

jjjones (16th February 2012), ktlight (14th February 2012), selinam (14th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #185
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,591 times in 7,830 posts

Default Re: David Icke.......Time Monk Radio... 6th Feb..2012

Thanks Blackpanther.....I see you found it.....

10. Link to Post #186
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,544 times in 725 posts

46.3mb to those on limited bandwidth!

Thankyou for the link "Black Panther"

TM
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

11. Link to Post #187
    Thanks

Wow what an interview. I recommend a viewing, although slightly biased as I'm a huge fan of David Icke. As always,food for thought. I like the thought of people gathering with the focus on love and peace instead of feeding the establishments need for negative energy with marches and the like. I'm all for a "lovefest!"
    Looking in your eyes~kind of heaven eyes

12. The Following User Says Thank You to golden lady For This Post:

Cidersomerset (16th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #188
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,953 times in 381 posts

Can anyone enlighten me as to the actual significance as referred by David re: 'the birth of William being forced to ensure it was on the Equinox'?

I have heard of some pagan rituals surrounding this specific date, but would appreciate better co-oberation of the facts?

Also what is the specific date? Is it June 20th or June 21st?

Can anyone also shed any light on the dates of 21st March, as being of similar significance?
    'F.E.A.R.' - is an acronym = 'False Expectations Appearing Real'

14. Link to Post #189
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,311 times in 436 posts

David Icke has his opinions and a few facts. He is brave for demonstrating that he stands by what he says (even if highly unpopular....with the regular masses).
    It might just be me, but in recent years he has sort of reached 'guru' status (in his own assessment of himself)....even if he really isn't one (I don't qualify him as one....just a man who has some very deep experiences and likes to share them....besides the 'research the cabal' side of the guy-LOVE that about him).

I would prefer to just confer the 'gentlemen' title on him (and leave it at that).

15. Link to Post #190
    Australia Avalon Member jackovesk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,402 times in 5,004 posts

Some call him Jesus...

David Icke certainly has a Direct-Link to the (Universal Consciousness & Knowing)
    The (TRUTH) is simple, its just plain old (COMMON-SENSE)..!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jackovesk For This Post:

Rantaak (16th February 2012)

17. Link to Post #191
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,769 times in 4,998 posts

Default David Icke: The Truth Behind Theology and Christianity

"David Icke gives a thorough explanation of how the few have controlled the many through religion. For those who are Christian, you are actually worshipping Horus along with all of the other Babylonian theological figures. Additionally, Icke traces theology through modern times via symbolism and secret societies. Some Christians will remain in denial after watching this video while others will rely on groupthink to justify their beliefs. A select few will begin their spiritual journey, while many who are spiritually non-religious will confirm what they have already known as the truth."

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

albativo (16th February 2012)

19. Link to Post #192
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,552 times in 817 posts

Diana was definitely assassinated like JFK was & once again the sheeple believe the Govt's story. Good on Mohamed Al Fayed for trying to find justice.
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

20. Link to Post #193
    Thanks

Default Re: BLOOD BYTES WORLD #5 – Jack Blood Interviews David Icke Part 1

I really liked this interview, except when they "teased" David about reptilians around 30 mins into it.
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

ktlight (17th February 2012)

22. Link to Post #194
    Thanks

Although I am a fan of David, I can't help but feel he's preaching to the Choir, and the majority of people who are asleep won't wake up in time to prevent WW3, a Greek-style crisis, or a Mark of the Beast type of monetry system. I also feel that people I'm in contact with are even more asleep now & I have no chance of getting them off the sofa, let alone listening to David. I hope "things" happen to wake them up as I cannot.

23. Link to Post #195
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,591 times in 7,830 posts

Funny you should say that mulder, in work today a couple work collegues were talking and they had overheard a couple of us talking about something UFO
    related and all they could say is..I overheard them say to each other ." They don't believe in all that rubbish do they, they want to get a life etc''..
    Sometimes I say something ,but today I could not be bothered and just ignored them and carried on .....

I don't know what it will take to wake some people..lol...Steve

24. Link to Post #196
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,167 times in 1,126 posts

David is a legend. I saw him in Sydney and he was great. He does say that he wont speak about anything unless he can back it up with facts and witnesses where able. I dont think there would be many here who would discredit him.

(btw - an "accident" my arse. Of course she was murdered)

Funny how the power brokers on the planet never have car accidents or plane crashes. Wonder why that is?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

ktlight (17th February 2012)

26. Link to Post #197
    Thanks

Default David Icke on Deadline Live - 4/1/2012.

"How deep does the rabbit hole go? David discusses his new book" "Remember who you are", reflecting on his 2011 world tour, occupy movement. What is Consciousness, fear based mind control? // Self imposed thought camps...norms of religion as control, getting past dogma and controlled belief systems...allowing yourself to be you!

David's predictions for 2012 (mass awakening of the sheeple) // 2012 Rockefeller bird flu. Predictive programming / internal freedom...fake Arab spring...Rothschild controlled social networking and new speak //

Also: Violence in America 2012...Using non-violence, non-cooperation to challenge the system. Being "street wise"...David also weighs in on the 2012 election and Ron Paul."

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

jjjones (19th February 2012), PHARAOH (19th February 2012), Trail (19th February 2012), winston smith1971 (29th February 2012)

28. Link to Post #198
    Thanks

Default DAVID ICKE:MAD WORLD.... You Get What You Take........ (viewer discretion advised)

"They are not giving us anything. They are actually selling it to us and we are bying everything they sell us. We are our own worst enemies. For - - - - sake wake up and pay attention to what we are being sold. believe nothing that the mainstream media tells you. Question everything.
    Aristilus 1 week ago "

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Camilo (20th February 2012), im awake (20th February 2012), Ria (20th February 2012)

30. Link to Post #199
    Thanks

Default David Icke - Revolution of perception

" I been researching this for a long time.. And the Illuminati wants us to hate our own people.

Don't accept it. And resist falling for the false war on terror.. because its an Illusion
    adam3176"

31. The Following User Says Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

sandy (22nd February 2012)

32. Link to Post #200
    Thanks

Default David Icke - Crazy People

"Listen to the whole of this and you will be absolutley amazed!

The, copy & Paste into YouTube:"David Icke on Art Bell - Bloodlines & Control part 1-11" and listen to it all the way through to part 11-11 and you will be absolutely amazed! It is a radio broadcast from November the 11th 1998. It is absolutely incredible how much of a genius he is (David Icke)! He has got it all and gets it all spot on in this radio broadcast that is over a decade old! Peace and Love*
    boi187 "

33. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

<8> (22nd February 2012), Alekahn (23rd February 2012), Ammit (23rd February 2012), Elandiel BernElve (22nd February 2012), elysian (22nd February 2012), Fundy Gemini (22nd February 2012), guido (22nd February 2012), im awake (22nd February 2012), kesom (23rd February 2012), MariaDine (23rd February 2012), Referee (23rd February 2012), Ria (22nd February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread