+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FULL MOVIE - 2012 The Online Movie FINAL UPDATE

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Default FULL MOVIE - 2012 The Online Movie FINAL UPDATE

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Jc-55p1Al9k

Part I -- THE HISTORY BEHIND 2012 -- How time changes consciousness, rare 26,000 yr occurrences, how the RCC ties into 2012, 11:11, solar maximum, 2011 vs 2012, acceleration of creation, the numbers behind 2012, time speeding up, transformation of consciousness, corruption of Gregorian calendar, other 2012 end dates, the New Earth, world chakras, time travelers and 2012, Schumann resonance, alchemy and our solar system, climate change, the photon belt, the I Ching, Mayan astrology, Galactic Alignment, Mayan obsession over time, the cycles of time, the end of a world age,timewave zero

Part 2 -- THE MAYAN CALENDAR EXPLAINED -- Ian Lungold thoroughly explains the levels of creation in the Mayan calendar

Part 3 -- CROP CIRCLES AND 2012 -- Daniel Pinchbeck, David Wilcock, Geoff Stray and Gregg Braden talk about crop circles and 2012

Part 4 -- FEAR AND 2012 -- The roots of terrorism, 911, social engineering, how the few control the many, Illuminati, RFID chips, love, fear and spirituality, vaccinations, aspartame, fluoride, GMO's and Monsanto, government propaganda, mind control, TV mind manipulation, ET help from above, neocons, fear mongering, consciousness and fear, Freemasons, ordo abchao (order out of chaos), 33 longitude and latitude, reduction of stress, the mind and illnesses, the gift of fear, fear and love vibrations,

Part 5 -- DNA UPGRADE? -- the DNA of love and fear, activation of DNA, phantom DNA effect, emotions and DNA, Fibonacci sequence, DNA upgrade, gratitude and DNA

Part 6 -- SPIRITUALITY AND 2012 -- negative prophecies will not occur, synchronicities and 2012, metaphysical phenomena, consciousness shapes reality, left brained versus right brained thinking, suppression of the feminine, spiritual transition of the psyche, seeking inner truth, repression of emotions, intention, how some people may get left behind, the Mandelbrot sequence, thoughts = manifestations, harmonic unity, the miracle of YOU, centering yourself spiritually, torsion fields and consciousness, the power of meditation, opening a channel to your higher self, following your intuition, the power of light, now is the time to expand your consciousness, time travel, expanded consciousness, listening to your heart, the end of a 26,000 year opportunity, research tools, the bottom line

Enjoy!

http://www.maya12-21-2012.com/
    Last edited by ponda; 14th February 2012 at 20:24.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Ecnal61 (15th February 2012), Free Bird (14th February 2012), greybeard (14th February 2012), Jean-Marie (14th February 2012), Lifebringer (14th February 2012), marielle (14th February 2012), spiritguide (14th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Default Re: FULL MOVIE - 2012 The Online Movie FINAL UPDATE

Let's see:
    • It was uploaded Aug 4, 2010.
    • It makes claims for momentus events on future dates including for Oct 28, 2011 (I must be getting senile ... what happened on that date again?).
    • It advertises a "in5d" free dating site for the entire length of the movie, and Rumor Mill News and a couple other sites at the end.
    • More importantly, but just in my view, it blends a mix of fantasy, fiction and myth, pseudo-science and misleading numerology, with a few well disguised snippets of truth, told by some of the leading alternative media spokesmen, into a distracting tapestry.
    Two thumbs down from me
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

D-Day (14th February 2012), gooty64 (14th February 2012), Midnight Rambler (14th February 2012), miqeel (14th February 2012), muxfolder (14th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

i never checked the links and just removed the link with the singles add on it and left the other one

Take it with a grain of salt and an open mind paul,just like everything else

i thought that it covered a lot of ground and enjoyed it

cheers
    Last edited by ponda; 14th February 2012 at 20:25.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Semnyi For This Post:

ponda (15th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread