+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The illuminati Exposed By Muammar Gaddafi..!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default The illuminati Exposed By Muammar Gaddafi..!

You Tube Description:

Quote The Truth About Muammar Gaddafi (The ELITE Exposed)

Muammar Gaddafi was fighting against the illuminati and was the reason why he was killed is here!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=g-uweD8s1WY

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Default Re: The illuminati Exposed By Muammar Gaddafi..!

Die Illuminati, die...

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Anchor (15th February 2012), Calz (23rd February 2012), jackovesk (15th February 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 353 posts

and dont let it happen again

posted by muzz and worth a repost

Let us hear the other side

Syria is the door to Iran

same story different country
    Last edited by Zampano; 14th February 2012 at 19:17.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zampano For This Post:

Antagenet (23rd February 2012), Calz (23rd February 2012), Corncrake (14th February 2012), jackovesk (15th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (16th February 2012), super t (14th February 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

Yes, this is the reason Libya was invaded. Remember this: "7 Muslim Countries Were On U.S. War List: Wesley Clark"

It shows us that you can't make deals with the illuminati. Libya came on America's side after 9/11 and still got invaded. I hope this is a lesson for the rest of us, as the first thing that will happen after the NWO really takes over is they will turn on all the people who put the NWO in power - like Hitler did on the "night of long knives." Understand the same script is being played out now.

The Night of the Long Knives (German: Nacht der langen Messer (help·info)), sometimes called Operation Hummingbird or, in Germany, the Röhm-Putsch, was a purge that took place in Nazi Germany between June 30 and July 2, 1934, when the Nazi regime carried out a series of political murders. Leading figures of the left-wing Strasserist faction of the Nazi Party, along with its namesake, Gregor Strasser, were murdered, as were prominent conservative anti-Nazis (such as former Chancellor Kurt von Schleicher and Gustav Ritter von Kahr, who had suppressed Hitler's Beer Hall Putsch in 1923). Many of those killed were members of the Sturmabteilung (SA), the paramilitary brownshirts. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Long_Knives
    Last edited by Mulder; 15th February 2012 at 01:41.
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

Calz (23rd February 2012), jackovesk (15th February 2012), kcbc2010 (15th February 2012), super t (14th February 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Mulder (here)
    Yes, this is the reason Libya was invaded.
    Libia did not have a privately owned central bank... its as simple as that... now they do.

you can't push a global currency (or control structure... aka NWO) if there's a prospering country with a gold back currency (which libia was going for)..

some people are catching on
    http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/...l-banking.html

In the year of 2000 there were seven countries without a privately owned Central Bank:

Afghanistan
    Iraq
    Sudan
    Libya
    Cuba
    North Korea
    Iran

The only countries left in 2003 without a Central Bank owned by the Rothschild Family were:

Sudan
    Libya
    Cuba
    North Korea

The only countries left in 2011 without a Central Bank owned by the Rothschild Family are:

Cuba
    North Korea
    Iran
    Last edited by TargeT; 14th February 2012 at 20:51.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Calz (23rd February 2012), Cartomancer (14th February 2012), Corncrake (14th February 2012), D-Day (15th February 2012), Hervé (14th February 2012), jackovesk (15th February 2012), Kerrigan (23rd February 2012), Kindling (14th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (16th February 2012), NancyV (15th February 2012), Rollo (23rd February 2012), unicorny (23rd February 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

I suppose Gaddafi knew he was supposed to go down eventually. It's all about oil really and everything else is just strictly business.

Check out this thread and watch those documentaries
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Sisters-of-Oil

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Oh I guess we could maybe um say something like he was creating his own gold backed currency and um lets see dealing with the Chinese and Russians and uh maybe wouldn't play ball w/ a certain one square mile of a major Brit-ish city that is not even part of England? Left do die a horribly gruesome death in front of TV cameras in a ditch by the side of the road? Not a big fan of the guy but there are some lingering questions here.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Kindling (14th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

My hopes perished after what I saw the world did to Libya. To be honest with you I was truly devastated for days after Gaddafi was murdered; this act of human cruelty showed me a side of this world that was completely psychopathicaly senseless and totally void of any compassion. What kind of a life on earth have we, the 7 billion of us, created? Living in a world where the few have the power to destroy absolutely anything they desire, be it humans or mother nature, and when no one can make these senseless creatures stop, then that kind of life to me has a total meaningless purpose no matter how you look at the situation. Spiritualists say that there is a meaning and beautry in everything, even in destruction, I personally have not seen any beauty in nations being destroyed. I grew up in a communist country and now I ended up living in a country that is responsible for this global destruction of many nations. I don't know where else to go, no one around me cares for suffering humanity or the beaten up Earth.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=j45Jo...layer_embedded You can check out his video also, many of you have probably seen it already. Sorry about being a bit emotional, but what is happening in middle east is pushing one of those buttons of mine that trigger hopelessness in me.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

Antagenet (23rd February 2012), Calz (23rd February 2012), Cartomancer (15th February 2012), Craig (15th February 2012), gooty64 (15th February 2012), jackovesk (15th February 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Cikla, a lot of people I knew were more than happy to show the video of Gaddafi's death, but I was horrified that so many people could find happiness in something so sad. While understanding that Libya did do horrible things in the past, Gaddafi, in the end, was just a man who had a soul and people who cared about him. I find that my whole view of the world has shifted and I support concepts that I would have considered inconceivable only a few short years ago.

Part of it is just not listening to the propaganda. However, part of it has been doing research on the after-life and how our souls interact in the world (in the seen and unseen worlds) and learning how we are supposed to live together, peaceful. Our education system is failing us in so many ways, including spiritually. Our elders (in white society) only think of today & have failed to teach the next generations anything worth knowing. So while we have brilliant technology and material things, we have a severe lack of spiritual know-how or curiosity. Schools don't teach people to question, but expect them to learn by rote and repeat. Is any of this making sense? I feel kind of bad knowing that English is probably your second language and I'm sensing that I'm not as clear as I could be.

An example....my husband wasn't raised in the church, but at one point he became interested in going. He attended a Catholic church and kept asking questions, but nobody knew how to answer the questions he had. It wasn't until he met his friend, P., that he was able to find someone who was able to communicate at the same level he was seeking answers at. Needless to say, that left a negative impression on faith/spirituality on him. He really didn't think the questions he had were so difficult and if he was in a place that taught people about spiritual issues, then they should be able to answer probing/critical questions about spiritual topics.

Sometimes people don't even know to have the questions that we ask on a daily basis here on PA. They accept the world they are given as reality and that's it. It gets frustrating dealing that ignorance every day and I can understand why you feel what you feel.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kcbc2010 For This Post:

Craig (15th February 2012), jackovesk (23rd February 2012), Tane Mahuta (23rd February 2012)

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Missed the great OP vid when this thread first appeared (ooops) but better late than never ...

Check this out for continued nuggetry in Libya.

Pigs of a feather flock together ... that's how the song goes doesn't it???

Name:  flypig.jpg
Views: 1179
Size:  8.7 KB

Name:  fellowpigs.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  27.7 KB

Cameron and Sarkozy Announce Joint Military Command Centre After Libya “Success”

After shamelessly declaring their obliteration of Libya a success, UK Prime Minister David Cameron and France’s Nicolas Sarkozy, have announced the creation of a joint military command and control centre to streamline future operations.

At a summit today in Paris, Cameron lauded their “incredibly strong relationship based on shared interests”.

Although they hid behind the Orwellian euphemism of defence, it’s quite clear that those shared interests are that of military aggression and corporate imperialism. There is no foreign army storming Normandy, and no air-force bombing London. To defend, is to protect one’s homeland, however Cameron and Sarkozy revealed plans to produce a series of unmanned fighter drones, the kind that regularly prey on sovereign nations in the Middle-East and strike innocent civilians.

As the once prosperous Libya lay in ruins, now ruled under Sharia law by squabbling extremist factions with ties to Al Qaeda, the pair of war-mongers turned their attention to Syria, vowing “to stand up to the murderous regime,” completely failing to admit that their own agencies have been backing and arming the rebels and fomenting the very violence they arrogantly condemn [1].

Exuding further hypocrisy the duo announced a strengthening of their Nuclear energy ties in conjunction with the IAEA, while simultaneously condemning Iran’s nuclear program, which by all barometers is itself a nuclear energy program, only capable of enriching uranium to 20%. They of course ignored this fact, and instead comically vowed to “stop a nuclear weapon [getting] in [to] the hands of Iran,” which shouldn’t be hard considering President Ahmadinejad has publicly stated that possession of a nuclear bomb is “disgusting and shameful” [2].

The Anglo-French nuclear deal will allegedly create 1,500 UK jobs and business deals totaling more than £500m. The countries will work closely together on education, training, research, development, and security.

Prior to the summit, a Downing Street statement read [3]: “This joint declaration will signal our shared commitment to the future of civil nuclear power, setting out a shared long term vision of safe, secure, sustainable and affordable energy that supports growth and helps to deliver our emission reductions targets.” Targets that will create a hidden tax on citizens who are being forced to fund the new developments through increased energy costs [4]. This new deal may also put some of France’s burden on to the British people.

One has to wonder at what point the people will be asked if they want to merge military operations with a foreign power and undertake transnational business deals that cost the taxpayer. For a self professed Eurosceptic, Cameron sure doesn’t like national sovereignty and democracy.

http://wideshut.co.uk/cameron-and-sa...libya-success/

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

jackovesk (23rd February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread