Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Kerry's new Video on project Camelot

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Default Confusion Reigns

I just now finished watching Kerry Cassidy's presentation in South Africa which is currently on the Project Camelot home page.

At right around the 28-minutes mark, she begins to tell what she/they have learned from a BP whistleblower. This information travels WAY beyond the capping off that has purportedly taken place. What she is informing the S. African audience is mind-boggling.

It isn't fear that reigns, its confusion.

There are obviously many very talented and dedicated BP employees, some of whom have decades of experience in the oil industry. They understand a functioning cap when they see one.

Are we then, after reading about this capping effort, to dismiss what others are saying and making very damning claims that what is really happening is vastly more sinister than what meets the ear?

Please watch that video and hear it for yourself.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

2. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member ascendingstarseed's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Confusion Reigns

I listened to Kerri's presentation, if her source is correct it certainly raises questions as to the credibility behind claims that capping the well will stop the flow of oil into the Gulf. My questions arose due to the fact that from the start of this crisis BP has lied about everything and all their attempts to stop the leak failed miserably, especially when they were performing the very same procedures that failed in shallow waters during the Gulf leak back in 1979. I just can't help but think that this is another ploy to buy more time by placating the public by appearing to exhaust all efforts to fix the problem, it wouldn't surprise me if this effort fails too. The blatantly sociopathic behavior from BP exec's warrants extreme caution when attempting to evaluate whatever it is that they say or do.

Another big question is what about other purported leaks from fissures? Last month Florida Senator Bill Nelson was filmed saying that fissures appear to be another problem they're dealing with, it seem as though very recently another major leak was discovered within five miles of the DWH well-from-hell.

One big problem here is the source of our news - mass media. The oil industry has enormous control over mass media through advertising dollars and in some cases ownership of broadcast and print media sources, so companies that have enough money can shape they news in whatever way they wish. All it takes to kill a story is for the CEO to pick up the phone and make threats to pull tens of thousands, even millions of advertising dollars if the story airs. Journalists know what they can and cannot say over the air for fear of losing their jobs like Dan Rather, when he got fired it was the shot that ran was heard throughout the entire industry and it said tell the truth - you lose your job.

So what are we supposed to believe?

3. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

for all we know the live footage we've been shown could be anywhere under the ocean under any oilrig with similar hardware . just for instance

¤=[Post Update]=¤

the rock fissure's ommission from latest media release just don't sit right

4. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

good question, Ascending Starseed -- 'So what are we supposed to believe?' -- i start from the premise that the Georgia Guidestones & the DIA murals give a good overview of the NWO plans for Earth & her humans -- then i add 'anyone connected w/the military-industrial-ET complex lies as a matter of course' [all the way down to the level of the BP peons, strutting around on the beaches w/their guns & badges while breathing in Corexit etc that will kill them]

in this case, the Gulf oil attack, i figure BP & buddies have accomplished whatever it is they wanted to do, & now will feed the masses assurances that it's ok --maybe they will successfully cap it -- meanwhile that part of the seabed has been weakened enough to serve the NWO purposes for further plans

the NWO includes beings who can make long-term plans -- over centuries & longer in some instances -- for people who got overwhelmed w/the 'negativity' of what happened in the Gulf -- you might want to try to get off the planet soon, because you ain't seen nothing yet

i am not sitting here thinking, 'What can i write that will be really negative & will bum out the maximum number of people?' -- i can't help what i see & know -- it nearly drives me batty sometimes, this apparently ingrained human belief that if you ignore something, it will go away -- during these batty times, i have toyed w/the idea of walking thru town wearing a big sandwich board reading on both sides, WAKE UP, STUPID PEOPLE!

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    I just now finished watching Kerry Cassidy's presentation in South Africa which is currently on the Project Camelot home page.

At right around the 28-minutes mark, she begins to tell what she/they have learned from a BP whistleblower. This information travels WAY beyond the capping off that has purportedly taken place. What she is informing the S. African audience is mind-boggling.

It isn't fear that reigns, its confusion.
    I stopped listening to it at the point where we got to the 'rivers of fire' heading to Yellowstone and setting off the volcanoes on the west coat and down into South America.

Not going to happen, folks, not on this timeline or any other.
    • BP, fueled by greed and self-interest, may indeed have over-ridden warnings of instability in the GOM. They took some crazy risks and are almost certainly criminally negligent.
    • The well pressures are well-documented at a relatively modest 11,900 psi.
    • There's a LOT of methane, but it will not ignite.
    • The problems are those of very serious toxicity (including from Corexit, the brand name of the dispersant that Kerry was trying to remember).
    • Seismic surveys indicate that the GOM seafloor is essentially sound. That's WHY they went ahead with the pressure test. Reports that the Thomas Jefferson survey vessel found an enormous gash in the sea floor several miles away have never been documented. I believe this is an invented story (and there have been many). The latest report from the Thomas Jefferson is here... take a look.
    • The incident MAY have been allowed or encouraged to happen, either via engineering or occult means. There are a lot of unanswered questions. I think the truth will come out. We don't know it all yet.
    • The engineers are really doing their best to stop the flow of oil. They will succeed.
    • I'm as sure as I can be that things changed (for the better) several weeks ago. Kerry's presentation was a little while back (she's been back in Los Angeles for three weeks) - at a time when alternative media hysteria was flowing at an even greater rate than the oil.
    • I don't blame Kerry for this presentation, but it might not have been smart to release it at this stage without more fact-checking, and in the light of the fact that so much (including the timeline, literally or metaphorically) has changed between then and now. Everyone in the alternative media has been (or should be!) learning from this. I've learned a huge amount personally and a considering writing about it. It's been an extremely valuable experience.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th July 2010 at 11:54.

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

Thank you bill!

7. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

[QUOTE]
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I stopped listening to it at the point where we got to the 'rivers of fire' heading to Yellowstone and setting off the volcanoes on the west coat and down into South America.

Thanks for the heads up, now I know not to listen to it at all. Kerry, Kerry, Kerry, Is she just evangelizing for attention now or what?

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Thank you Bill, as always, for your reasoned response and for keeping a level head. Its so easy to get carried away and loose our heads with all the hyped confusion. Lets just hope BP dont loose theirs, well not just yet anyways!!
    Love and peace to you and yours.

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

I've learned a huge amount personally and a considering writing about it. It's been an extremely valuable experience.[/LIST]
    Bill, I think that would be a great idea. I myself am looking within me as to how I can personally learn and grow from all of this that has transpired since the spill occurred - as I try and do with all my experiences - and as such, I would really appreciate reading your perspectives and learning curve about this issue. This may be a big help as we enter into the next stages of this spill - the clean up, the toxic issues and the economic issues.
    Best regards,
    Rich
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

10. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

Thanks Bill. Keeping our wits about us will surely help in this situation and help us to be discerning, as to what is hype and what is truth.

11. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member ascendingstarseed's Avatar
    Thanks

I appreciate the info and your level headed response Bill to Kerri's presentation, thanks!

12. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Cool Kerry's new Video on project Camelot

Friends,

From my point of view I am totally amazed that Kerry has posted her lecture in South Africa, within the Camelot Portal. I found myself cringing with embarrassment several times during her talk. The end result being that I am more confused than ever.

On one hand we have Bill..the guy that I would most want to discuss evidence with..talk about climbing..hiking..mountain living etc& etc. Then we have Kerry.

I'm absolutely convinced that She's a wonderful Lady, but I feel somehow, somethings not quite right with her!..

Consider and discuss if you want

13. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

• BP, fueled by greed and self-interest, may indeed have over-ridden warnings of instability in the GOM. They took some crazy risks and are almost certainly criminally negligent.
    • The well pressures are well-documented at a relatively modest 11,900 psi.
    • There's a LOT of methane, but it will not ignite.
    • The problems are those of very serious toxicity (including from Corexit, the brand name of the dispersant that Kerry was trying to remember).
    • Seismic surveys indicate that the GOM seafloor is essentially sound. That's WHY they went ahead with the pressure test. Reports that the Thomas Jefferson survey vessel found an enormous gash in the sea floor several miles away have never been documented. I believe this is an invented story (and there have been many). The latest report from the Thomas Jefferson is here... take a look.
    • The incident MAY have been allowed or encouraged to happen, either via engineering or occult means. There are a lot of unanswered questions. I think the truth will come out. We don't know it all yet.
    • The engineers are really doing their best to stop the flow of oil. They will succeed.
    • I'm as sure as I can be that things changed (for the better) several weeks ago. Kerry's presentation was a little while back (she's been back in Los Angeles for three weeks) - at a time when alternative media hysteria was flowing at an even greater rate than the oil.
    • I don't blame Kerry for this presentation, but it might not have been smart to release it at this stage without more fact-checking, and in the light of the fact that so much (including the timeline, literally or metaphorically) has changed between then and now. Everyone in the alternative media has been (or should be!) learning from this. I've learned a huge amount personally and a considering writing about it. It's been an extremely valuable experience.
    Wow that's interesting because the "Rivers of Fire heading to Yellowstone" is exactly where I shut it off as well.
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

14. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Default Re: Kerrys new Video on project Camelot

Take what resonates, leave the rest.

What are you confused about?
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

15. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Kerry's new Video on project Camelot

John maybe I shouldn't have used the word " confused"...."conflicted" would have been better. My own experiences have more resonance with me long long before Camelot...If there's any confusion, I guess it's the question of Kerrys outlandish comments in her latest presentation...i find alot of it to be eccentric and not based on scientific fact. I could list my complaints if you wish..I'd rather not, because I'd be here for a while. I'm just rather fed up with the scaremongering that is going on right now...The BP well is capped; and all seems to be ok in the World right now.

I like Kerry, but She actually needs a BP cap on her recent comments, as not only is she fundamentally incorrect on many assumptions, but she also seems to thrive on "National Enquirer" types of schlock horror stories...per examle..asking Dr Greer if the World was running out of oxygen ..this year!

As you suggest, I do indeed take what resonates with myself; my family and friends..all over the World. I see enough horror in the World without adding nonsense into the equation.

Best Regards,

Rimbaud

16. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by Rimbaud (here)
    John maybe I shouldn't have used the word " confused"...."conflicted" would have been better.
    I think we got thread merged! I am glad you realised I was addressing your comment

Its all good.

I must admit have not listened to Kerry's stuff for a while now.

For example I tried the Ashayana Deane video, but couldn't finish it. My resonance test was failing more than it was passing the material. This is obviously a personal view and your mileage may vary, but when you get to the point when you feel like you are wasting your time, it is time to go and do something else.

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

17. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi John,

I'm glad that you spotted the merged threads, as I was wondering what was going on after my last post to you. I must say I agree with you in many ways...for instance I was intrigued with the Tellinger "Adams Callender" material..but now I know he's doing a new book on how to change you life by "a few simple rules" I'm rather more sceptical. After reading this...it's obvious that many folk have either heard or read Kerrys South African speech, whereas I thought it was new.

I'm going to go out on a limb now and speak from the heart by saying that I thought that it was the most insane rambling that I've ever heard from a pseudo public person. I thought that she was inarticulate and just plain odd...I'm sorry to say this, as I rate Kerry very highly. I don't like to take sides; but whereas Bill Ryan always seems to take a grounded stance...Kerry goes off in directions that I can neither comprehend, or have any wish to follow. There is a chance that I'm not as "enlightened" as I should be...I think that I am, but I guess I'll have to wait and see!

Cheers John
    Rimbaud

18. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 390 posts

Just for the record - i enjoyed her concise presentation... She does serve a purpose and bridge the gap between those that know and those that don't.

I agree - no one should prophesy anymore - we don't need that, we do need "what could happen" scenarios though - and she does present a few of these...

19. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

John..you're spot on there and I completely concur with your comment

Rimbaud

20. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by Rimbaud (here)
    Friends,

From my point of view I am totally amazed that Kerry has posted her lecture in South Africa, within the Camelot Portal. I found myself cringing with embarrassment several times during her talk. The end result being that I am more confused than ever.

On one hand we have Bill..the guy that I would most want to discuss evidence with..talk about climbing..hiking..mountain living etc& etc. Then we have Kerry.

I'm absolutely convinced that She's a wonderful Lady, but I feel somehow, somethings not quite right with her!..

Consider and discuss if you want
    I wonder though if Kerry is describing the 3 dimensional earth after the great shift(s) have taken place.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast