+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fox Pundit Says Women In The Military Should ‘Expect’ To Be Raped..???

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Fox Pundit Says Women In The Military Should ‘Expect’ To Be Raped..???

Feb 13, 2012 at 2:04 pm

Fox News contributor Liz Trotta

The Pentagon announced new rules last week easing the ban on women serving in combat. While conservatives like Rick Santorum are a little uneasy with the news, the announcement only formalizes military practices that were already taking place.

But Fox News contributor Liz Trotta’s commentary on the matter took the issue to a whole other level. She’s not really concerned about the “controversy” surrounding the Pentagon’s announcement. For Trotta, the issue is having “women once more, the feminist, going, wanting to be warriors and victims at the same time.” She cited a recent Pentagon report that violent sex crimes in the military have increased over the last 6 years and said women should “expect” it, decrying more levels of bureaucracy to support women who have been “raped too much“:

TROTTA: But while all of this is going on, just a few weeks ago, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta commented on a new Pentagon report on sexual abuse in the military. I think they have actually discovered there is a difference between men and women. And the sexual abuse report says that there has been, since 2006, a 64% increase in violent sexual assaults. Now, what did they expect? These people are in close contact, the whole airing of this issue has never been done by Congress, it’s strictly been a question of pressure from the feminist.

And the feminists have also directed them, really, to spend a lot of money. They have sexual counselors all over the place, victims’ advocates, sexual response coordinators. … So, you have this whole bureaucracy upon bureaucracy being built up with all kinds of levels of people to support women in the military who are now being raped too much.

To his credit, Fox host Eric Shawn tried to talk Trotta down a bit. “You certainly want the people fighting the war to be protected from anything that could be illegal,” he said. But Trotta wouldn’t have it. “Nice try Eric,” she said, “This whole question of women in the military has not been aired properly, and it’s the great sleeping giant.”

https://youtube.com/watch?v=gFGcF1id1PM

Fox News Clip in (Full)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=4ooMMue-qwQ

PS - WTF is going on in this world and how does this Sick Bitch (Trotta) get any airtime on the MSN...

You've all heard abot the Dumbing-Down of the Sheeple, but this is just (In-Excusable & Un-Acceptable)..!

How Ironic the story is being pushed by 'Think Progress'..!!!

http://thinkprogress.org/security/20...ped/?mobile=nc
    Last edited by jackovesk; 15th February 2012 at 17:27.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Default Re: Fox Pundit Says Women In The Military Should ‘Expect’ To Be Raped..???

Can those people who expect to rape women in the military expect to have their ya-ya removed by those women who are supposed to just except this as a matter of route?

3. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Default Re: Fox Pundit Says Women In The Military Should ‘Expect’ To Be Raped..???

Women who enter the military should expect to be raped. Why shouldn't they? Just look what they are choosing to associate with! I can only assume that some men who enter the military honor and suport violence. That some men who enter the military think that violence is a real solution. Some men who enter the military believe that women are less. Some men who enter the miliatary, and problably more so than any other single profession aside from mercenaries, think that to do violence is the answer. Any educated and intelligent woman would consider that possibility seriously.

and the military promotes violence, trains in violence and stimulates the violent tendency

and the miliatary as an organization will never be able to prevent it because the violence between men and women is endemic in our culture.

If you choose to associate with people who beleive in violence as a solution you should expect to potentially experience some violence.

Im not saying its right, Im just sayin

If you dont want to get butt ****ed dont end up in a federal penn. Same difference.
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 15th February 2012 at 17:46.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

aranuk (15th February 2012), conk (17th February 2012), modwiz (15th February 2012), mosquito (16th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

Whatever the whole thing may be attempting to say, it does one thing quite well: it illustrates the connection between war and 'unevolved thinking/human wiring' as being intimately connected. That the two exist hand in hand. Low empathy, overripe uncontrolled passion, lack of thought, inability to think for one's self, no capacity to understand ego imperative and it's fundamental misdirect of the real self, inability to separate or analyze emotions, the whole ball of wax of being violent and unevolved.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/20...brain-emotions

...and so on.

The point is that: You can't humanize inhuman violence.
    Last edited by Carmody; 15th February 2012 at 18:06.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Arrowwind (15th February 2012), Calz (15th February 2012), Carmen (15th February 2012), Ellisa (20th February 2012), gripreaper (15th February 2012), jackovesk (16th February 2012), modwiz (15th February 2012), mosquito (16th February 2012), mountain_jim (16th February 2012), Muzz (17th February 2012), PurpleLama (16th February 2012), seko (15th February 2012), Whiskey_Mystic (15th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Probably more men in the military have an excess of testosterone and are very masculine, therefore more inclined to be dominant, violent and with strong sexuality. Rape is a crime of dominance and violence and with women soldiers more prevalent in the military nowadays it's bound to be a problem. I've heard from different combat veterans that women soldiers are often considered to be a distraction and a pain in the rear because women have more problems and whine a lot more than men. Women ARE different from men and in my opinion should not be involved in combat in the same military units along with men. You can't tell men "we need you to be aggressive and violent in combat but you must be complete gentlemen when interacting with women soldiers." It won't work well and it isn't working well because a certain percentage of high testosterone males are sexually aggressive.

No matter how much they experiment with women in combat I don't think it's ever going to be very successful. It's not a question of "right or wrong", it's just reality. Maybe if they had exclusively female combat units then women could prove they can be as effective as men, just in a different way. Sure, women can be as smart as men but they are NOT as strong, they are often more emotional like once a month when their hormones change and they get bitchy for a week, and they can get pregnant. While pregnant they need special treatment, reduced training and time off for the birth and recovery.

I do have to totally disagree with the theory that violence is "inhuman". Humans are animals with survival traits. Violence is a survival trait. Many brilliant men with genius IQ's can be violent. I certainly hope that we never emasculate men to the point where they lose their capacity for violence. At that point the human race will probably become extinct. As long as we're living in duality in fragile bodies that can easily be injured or "killed", we need to retain the ability to defend ourselves, hence violence is sometimes a necessity.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

aranuk (15th February 2012), Calz (15th February 2012), jackovesk (16th February 2012), mosquito (16th February 2012), Sebastion (16th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 472 posts

The daily show last night was too funny. 'Look at how much money we have to spend on these women who are raped too much'
    The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
    -- Maureen Dowd --

10. Link to Post #7
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

this all screams BIG EGO to me.
    Of course joining the military is not exactly what one would call being enlightened.
    But i want you all to be respectful of the service members.
    I have worked closely with them for a few years. The majority has so much integrity
    and they come from a good place. Some are just awfully young and they don't know
    what they are doing. They are just trying to survive in a system that they did not
    create.

and it may surprise you that most of them have very honorable reasons for wanting to
    serve their nation. Whatever your government is using them for can not be mistaken
    for their intentions.

Most of them do it for job security, for wanting to be part of a bigger picture,
    supporting their families and not to forget: free education.
    In the states education is not free usually. If you have served it is.
    Some of these people may not be enlightened and may not have evolved
    to a point where they can see/want to see, what they have become part of.
    But once they do, it breaks them.

As for the women...i think most of them just want to show their warrior side.
    Some are trying to provide their kids a better future that are being raised
    by other people at home.
    They want to be seen as a strong person. And yes, the military does offer you
    some kind of mindless sanctuary. All your health care, education and housing bills
    are taken care of. Don't judge them, please, for trying to find a rock to stand on
    in these crazy times.

I think it is ironic, that they are blaming the women that they cause costs
    in order to sustain their safety and mental health. That is just an awful thing to do.
    How about disciplining the men that rape them? They should spend more money
    in treating their PSD.

On the other side i think that women somewhat do know what they are getting
    themselves into at times. But don't you all know this need to be seen?
    The reason why some young girls will wear short skirts and then become
    victims? who is to blame? the rapist or the girl in the too short dress?
    the old discussion which is probably not really the point here.

You would all be surprise to see how much compassion and sense for
    community people in the military have! They are usually be seen as
    ranks and the level of effort they put out, not so much their race or
    their money or anything else. I loved working with the Armed Forces
    because of your great service members! They are a delight to be around.
    Much better than the civilian world.
    I have not seen many put their own needs on hold and leave their families
    to serve others and try to become a better version of themselves in the civilian world.

I understand your thoughts about the military. Do not confuse military with the
    humans that are serving though, i beg you! not if you have not seen them live and
    away from home!

11. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 472 posts

To think men and women cannot work close together without men raping all the time is outrageous. FOX is so pointless, the only thing they are good for is making fun of.
    The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
    -- Maureen Dowd --

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to toad For This Post:

Ellisa (20th February 2012), jackovesk (16th February 2012), modwiz (15th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #9
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

That's one mean lizard-lady!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

jackovesk (16th February 2012), modwiz (15th February 2012), Sebastion (16th February 2012), seko (16th February 2012)

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Is Liz (short for lizzard) for REAL? Her comments are offensive....

From my father's experiences in WW2, he said that Russian female soldiers were the meanest he'd ever encountered. No distractions to their male counterparts either.

Raping a female soldier shows how much disrespect there still is in the services. There's no justification for such heinous behavior from male soldiers. Equality doesn't mean muscle for muscle, or penises over vaginas. It means support each other during missions when it's needed. Not all guys have the same strength. So, why are women not afforded this kind of logic?
    Though I'm not for women in combat myself, they have proven their worth many times throughout history in battles. If they're capable and want to go, then let them and stand by them. They'll do what they have to....

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Ellisa (20th February 2012)

17. Link to Post #11
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Can you imagine avalonians?

A messy traffic intersection has received more comments than this vicious atrocity spoken by this Fox MSM "entity"!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

Ellisa (20th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (17th February 2012)

19. Link to Post #12
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote To his credit, Fox host Eric Shawn tried to talk Trotta down a bit. “You certainly want the people fighting the war to be protected from anything that could be illegal,” he said. But Trotta wouldn’t have it. “Nice try Eric,” she said, “This whole question of women in the military has not been aired properly, and it’s the great sleeping giant.”
    You mean like killing Innocent civilians, Eric? Illegal things like war crimes, Eric?

What an azzhole.

20. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

The main purpose of women is to give life, not to take away life like soldiers are expected to do in the military. Women have no role in the military.

21. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote The main purpose of women is to give life, not to take away life like soldiers are expected to do in the military. Women have no role in the military.
    I think that men shouldn't have roles in wars either. No wars would be the best solution for all of us....However, no one is hearing the gentle voice of peace, so the wars and manipulations continue....

I disagree with you Cilka about women's roles. It's not just the place of men to protect their families and countries. Women have that right and responsibility, too. I would do no less than any man in that regard.... I don't like the idea of taking lives anymore than you do, Cilka; but what do you do when the lives of family and friends are at stake? Not everyoe wants to roll over and die when being attacked. Some go at it fiercely. I know that I've gotta do something besides curl up into a helpless ball, waiting for someone to come rape me and then kill me.... I'm not a boot-thumping killer (in this lifetime anyway). I'd rather see peaceful solutions be sought out. IMO there seems to be NONE of that going on. Hillary Clinton is not even close to being the best person for the job of peace-talker. She wants to go in, look around and kill what she sees....Someone forgot to tell her that she's a woman with nurturing instincts.

If there's got to be an Armed Services, let it be a planetary level protection where both male and female from all countries play equal roles, SHARING responsibilities. Patriotism isn't just a male thing. IF a woman decides this is right for her, then let her. She's got her strengths, too and she should be respected as an equal.... Don't rape her!

Everyone's sick and tired of this constant manipulated battles between all of us. When WW3 is over, some major overhauls are long overdue. One of them is making wars and warmongering illegal. TPTW aren't going to like it, but too damn bad....

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

23. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Is Liz (short for lizzard) for REAL? Her comments are offensive....

From my father's experiences in WW2, he said that Russian female soldiers were the meanest he'd ever encountered. No distractions to their male counterparts either.

Raping a female soldier shows how much disrespect there still is in the services. There's no justification for such heinous behavior from male soldiers. Equality doesn't mean muscle for muscle, or penises over vaginas. It means support each other during missions when it's needed. Not all guys have the same strength. So, why are women not afforded this kind of logic?
    Though I'm not for women in combat myself, they have proven their worth many times throughout history in battles. If they're capable and want to go, then let them and stand by them. They'll do what they have to....

Just a general comment, not aimed at anyone. (grabbed your post... and started rambling)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    More than anything, I think that the underlying intent and reasons for war, in this modern age..are so fundamentally corrupted, that this is a known thing, by the given soldiers, on the conscious and or unconscious level.

Thus the level of self lies that need to be capable of being held...ends up creating a psychologically corrupt active corps.

In that environment, the most successful 'killer' (as they are no longer in the idea of 'protector' but 'killer') is the one who is the most animalistic and psychotic.

Vietnam was the full circle moment for the USA, regarding the full circle of knowledge within all levels of the questions and the final physical actions that we call the drive into war..when this circle of thought and action was known by the vast majority of the participants to be corrupt on the most basic levels of reasoning.

Thus the requirement moved from being a need in the various branches not for a 'hero' or an 'idealist', but to that of a brain dead psychotic. This has ALWAYS been the case, for there has never been a fair or correct war, just misunderstanding manipulated by unthinking limited intellectual reach low empathy psychotics. except now, in modern times, this is fully revealed to be the bastardization of human energies that it has always been.

If you disagree you are not thinking it through, and you are not including your own idealizations and upbringing and emotional blocks on logical discourse into the true depth of the question.

What you see now, in modern America and the western world in general.., you see militaries searching for automatons, machines and low empathy killers to fill their ranks, instead of caring individuals (who would posess drive and power to push forward from that idealized base) who may possess confusion and lack of information (in truth and totality) in their base internal drive mechanisms.

Society and culture is no longer closed enough in it's reach and views to provide the meat for their grinders.

The same goes for political, civil, religious, and corporate branches of societal function.

The deal is that this distinction and change will be mirrored most strongly before it is corrected. This is the way it is always done. The problems is seen to be it's worst, just before it self corrects. In the personal and the general societal/cultural/ --as above so below. As it is in the individual life, and in the population as a group.

The communication between the individuals in the group (of humans) is less evolved than the internal communications (of individuals) so the evolutionary path of such group thinking is necessarily longer (in time and evolution) and more convoluted.

If one thinks of it this way, with these sort of subtle but important bits of awareness attached to their observation, it can become clearer and more discernible, regarding the necessary steps, steps required to get to a more functional society.

The most important part to remember is that if ground is found (or methods found) to fix any component of this issue ---it must become a way of life to continue.... with no breaks, no forgetfulness, no sleeping.

For rust never sleeps and the contamination in the minds of those who attempt to corrupt society and human endeavor suffer not one moment of sleep or rest. Their psychosis is near complete. It owns them, otherwise they would not be what they are and do what they do.

In perpetuity.

If you are physical and human then you cannot rest from seeking freedom from tyranny. Never.

Rust never sleeps ----and neither can you.

It really is that simple.
    Last edited by Carmody; 17th February 2012 at 15:43.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

PurpleLama (17th February 2012)

25. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 times in 309 posts

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    Women who enter the military should expect to be raped. Why shouldn't they? Just look what they are choosing to associate with! I can only assume that some men who enter the military honor and suport violence. That some men who enter the military think that violence is a real solution. Some men who enter the military believe that women are less. Some men who enter the miliatary, and problably more so than any other single profession aside from mercenaries, think that to do violence is the answer. Any educated and intelligent woman would consider that possibility seriously.

and the military promotes violence, trains in violence and stimulates the violent tendency

and the miliatary as an organization will never be able to prevent it because the violence between men and women is endemic in our culture.

If you choose to associate with people who beleive in violence as a solution you should expect to potentially experience some violence.

If you dont want to get butt ****ed dont end up in a federal penn. Same difference.

RAPE IS NEVER ACCEPTABLE!!!!...

Your a sick twisted person if you think rape is acceptable in any part of society regardless of the situation. Its statments like yours that make the moron rapists feel justified to commit such an act. "oh well the woman shouldn't have joined the army or the dumb bugger shouldn't have comitted a federal crime " are not acceptable excuses for rape because there are none...
    Last edited by DouglasDanger; 17th February 2012 at 23:31.
    When living in a country with free thought, you'll find many do not feel the need to think.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DouglasDanger For This Post:

Ellisa (20th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (19th February 2012)

27. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DouglasDanger (here)
    Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)

RAPE IS NEVER ACCEPTABLE!!!!...

Your a sick twisted person if you think rape is acceptable in any part of society regardless of the situation. Its statments like yours that make the moron rapists feel justified to commit such an act. "oh well the woman shouldn't have joined the army or the dumb bugger shouldn't have comitted a federal crime " are not acceptable excuses for rape because there are none...
    How the hell did you extract that I think rape is acceptable?
    you need to read what I wrote and think logically about it.

What I said is that if you associate with violent people who do not respect women
    that is what you will get.
    If a woman chooses to associate with such types she should expect a bad outcome.
    if you jump into a pit of vipers you should expect that you will be biten
    you should not expect that they will change their behavior just for you
    because they won't

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

NancyV (19th February 2012)

29. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Women who enter the military should expect to be raped. Why shouldn't they?
    Sorry, Arrowwind, I think that this part of your comment is what says it all. You can't deny that that's what you said because it's in black and white (more or less).... If this isn't what you meant, then it didn't come out right.... Sometimes what we say isn't what we meant....

Your reasons can be applied to men and women. (If you lay down in a vipers nest, you'll get bitten...) Not only did your unfair comments about women soldiers offend, but comparing male soldiers to vipers does, too. Insulting either way. Back to the deserved rape comment: this kind of reasoning is why women are still treated badly throughout the world. This kind of thinking needs to go!

I was in the service because I felt the "patriotic call to duty". It's not just a male thing, ya know. I expected respect and equality while being part of the team. I wasn't asking for less; if I had been treated any other way, I would have gotten out sooner than 11 years. For the most part I was treated fairly, even though it will always be the good old boys club.

If this kind of thinking prevails about women deserving rape in the services, then women will NEVER be compelled to serve their country in any way. See how fast a country falls if that ever happened....

*As a side thought: All this makes me wonder if it's not another Rockefellers' scheme to destroy women altogether. After all, women are the ones who keep societies going....

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

31. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Quote Women who enter the military should expect to be raped. Why shouldn't they?
    Sorry, Arrowwind, I think that this part of your comment is what says it all. You can't deny that that's what you said because it's in black and white (more or less).... If this isn't what you meant, then it didn't come out right.... Sometimes what we say isn't what we meant....

Your reasons can be applied to men and women. (If you lay down in a vipers nest, you'll get bitten...) Not only did your unfair comments about women soldiers offend, but comparing male soldiers to vipers does, too. Insulting either way. Back to the deserved rape comment: this kind of reasoning is why women are still treated badly throughout the world. This kind of thinking needs to go!

I was in the service because I felt the "patriotic call to duty". It's not just a male thing, ya know. I expected respect and equality while being part of the team. I wasn't asking for less; if I had been treated any other way, I would have gotten out sooner than 11 years. For the most part I was treated fairly, even though it will always be the good old boys club.

If this kind of thinking prevails about women deserving rape in the services, then women will NEVER be compelled to serve their country in any way. See how fast a country falls if that ever happened....

*As a side thought: All this makes me wonder if it's not another Rockefellers' scheme to destroy women altogether. After all, women are the ones who keep societies going....
    I did not say that rape was acceptable nor did I say that they deserve to be rapped.

I stand by my statements.

If you go and hang out with people who have proven to be rappists you should expect that it might happen to you.... I did not say deserve, I said expect.

I also said that some men rape. I did not say that all men rape.

Really. Where is the reading comprehension? did it go out to lunch?
    Obviously some men in the miliatary rape. This is a proven fact.
    I said some men rape... and I will compare them to vipers.

I also never said that women deserve to be raped.
    How dare you try to put those words in my mouth.
    I said they should expect it... for it is a real possibility
    just ask the women who went into the service with good intention who did get rapped.

Every woman deserves respect and equality but she should not expect to get it from people who cannot deliver respect and equality. She can go on expecting for the rest of her life. That does not mean that she will get it.

nor can she count on the government to protect her, try as they might. No law has shown that it will keep a rape from happening if someone is intent on doing it.

Even out in the private sector of America approximately one in 5 women get rapped.
    No one deserves it but they get it anyway.
    If you put yourself in a vulnerable position you should expect the worst.

Women who go into the service should be aware that this possibiity is very real for them. Im sure many get through the service without even coming close to an incident. But that does not make up for the ones who do get rapped.
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 21st February 2012 at 00:06.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

NancyV (7th March 2012), shadowstalker (20th February 2012)

33. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

I don't support this statement as anyone at any given in this day and age can end up in a federal Penn given the new rules of the DHS
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast