+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Keshe foundation

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Keshe foundation

I watched the video of the presentation this morning, brings awhole new level of thinking to the science world and of course finacial interests in the energy world are currently spitting over this for obvious reasons.
    What stood out most is Mr Keshe states that this is for the people and its upto the people what to do with this, he has put the information out in the open and will continue to do so, but he also respects the wishes of national governments and works peacefuly with them to intoduce these technologys to the people.

Im going to take some time to digest the contents of the website and its forum and may even go up to the opening of the Keshe foundation in Belgium next month.

l will add any future thoughts as they come in.

http://www.keshefoundation.com/en/me...ers/interviews

thoughts most wecome.

wholeness enjoy
    Last edited by anthony; 24th February 2012 at 02:29.
    May You Rise Beyond Your Vison - May You Look, May You Find
    Well Ive Been Down But Im Not Broken - I Aint Tall But I Can Climb

Peace both Inner and Outer

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to anthony For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th July 2012), brenie (14th June 2012), CdnSirian (16th February 2012), charlesgilbertwright (16th May 2012), christian (16th February 2012), danceblackcatdance (10th June 2012), Dawn (25th April 2012), Fundy Gemini (16th February 2012), G.Deluca (16th February 2012), gaiagirl (30th March 2012), Gskillet1 (16th February 2012), intruth (31st May 2012), Jean-Marie (25th February 2012), Joseph McAree (21st May 2013), Limor Wolf (19th April 2012), Lisab (16th February 2012), mab777 (14th May 2012), Ol' Roy (19th April 2012), penn (23rd March 2012), Praxis (25th April 2012), transitionalman (26th April 2012), WhiteFeather (19th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Keshe foundation

I agree! Dr. Keshe is an amazing individual w/ a great mind! I want to buy a 'generator'. Imagine carrying around a basketball' sized energy source for your home/car!! I'm especially interested in some of the health apps. I'm glad you started this thread bec this is a worthwhile subject to be explored by ALL! We need to spread the message/technology of the Keshe Foundation while we still can!!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gskillet1 For This Post:

anthony (16th February 2012), Fundy Gemini (16th February 2012), WhiteFeather (19th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

all this would be a turn for human race,i hope that we will see some proofs and pratical demonstration soon,ty for the link|

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to G.Deluca For This Post:

anthony (16th February 2012), Fundy Gemini (19th February 2012), WhiteFeather (19th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Fundy Gemini's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 times in 258 posts

Yes! Congratulation to Mr. Keshe on the opening of the Keshe Foundation Center in Belgium!

I love the way he thinks - inhaled his web sites & knowledge - joined his forum and you tube channel- loved his last recorded public presentation in December and am waiting for his books (a fourth will be out soon as well) and I LOVE looking at the graphics (he apparently has working models of many, even the car- OMG - imagine, I can't WAIT)

Now if our flippin governments would just accept that humanity is going to do this, and stop trying to fight it, that would be MUCH appreciated :D

also, Mr. Keshe intends to take us to space with this new science (and sooner rather than later) - his other web site not mentioned above is http://www.keshespace.com/ *enjoy*
    Last edited by Fundy Gemini; 16th February 2012 at 20:22.
    --♥--
    2 All

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fundy Gemini For This Post:

anthony (16th February 2012), transitionalman (26th April 2012), WhiteFeather (19th April 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

Took them a month to approve my member ship... either they are all rushed off their feet at the KF or forum does not get used much...
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

10. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member Fundy Gemini's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 times in 258 posts

Latest vidoe - I LOVE THIS!!!
    Towards the end Mr. Keshe fights back the tears as he explains the hope of his technology for mankind...
    Well Worth The Watch
    (I know it's a new scientific paradigm & seems crazy, but I can't stop believing in this)

http://keshefoundation.com/en/media-...she-foundation
    --♥--
    2 All

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fundy Gemini For This Post:

danceblackcatdance (13th June 2012), penn (23rd March 2012), WhiteFeather (19th April 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    Sri Lanka Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. So far Keshe has failed to provide any evidence of his claims. he claims the Iranians have built a flying saucer based on his technology. Where is the proof? Where have they corroborated Keshes story. I say keshe is a scammer trying to cheat people out of their money with a phony technology.

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I'll have one of his generators and his cars... cash waiting on delivery.
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Fundy Gemini (18th March 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kumaran60 (here)
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. So far Keshe has failed to provide any evidence of his claims. he claims the Iranians have built a flying saucer based on his technology. Where is the proof? Where have they corroborated Keshes story. I say keshe is a scammer trying to cheat people out of their money with a phony technology.
    You might change your mind if you watch the medical videos where Mr Keshe is helping people recover from MS, Parkinsons and a few other diseases that have no know mdical cure for. Some of the people were bed ridden for years and after using the plasma generator they are recovering. The progress the people made will bring tears to your eyes when you realize they are becoming self reliant, walking and talking.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to penn For This Post:

Kendall (8th June 2012), transitionalman (26th April 2012)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by penn (here)
    You might change your mind if you watch the medical videos where Mr Keshe is helping people recover from MS, Parkinsons and a few other diseases that have no know mdical cure for. Some of the people were bed ridden for years and after using the plasma generator they are recovering. The progress the people made will bring tears to your eyes when you realize they are becoming self reliant, walking and talking.
    Hi Penn,

Is this a similar plasma to the ones that RIFE used years ago using frequencies?

RIFE Plasma is discussed in part 3 of this 4 part lecture, these cures are all around us..
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=K6JsCXjS8lg
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

penn (23rd March 2012)

19. Link to Post #11
    Sri Lanka Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I agree keshe has an extraordinary health technology. It is the antigravity part he has not proved. By the way once again he has promised a demonstration for which 1000 euros is the price. Website is http://www.keshefoundation.com/en/ev...ew=event&id=18 . i wont be holding my breath though. It has been cancelled already twice claiming government suppression only difference now being the extremely outrageous rip off price. I hope he shows something worthwhile this time. Last time was utter dissapointment.

20. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

a
    Quote Posted by Connecting with Sauce (here)
    Quote Posted by penn (here)
    Hi Penn,

Is this a similar plasma to the ones that RIFE used years ago using frequencies?

RIFE Plasma is discussed in part 3 of this 4 part lecture, these cures are all around us..
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=K6JsCXjS8lg
    Sause,

Wow! Thanks for sharing that video about bobbysfund.org. Amazing recovery and the dedication of the parents is remarkable.

I am going to make an average persons guess that the Rife plasma light is using frequencies that create an optium enviroment. The plasma generator that Mr. Keshe has developed (average persons interpretation) I believe is a mat that the patient lays on that create frequencies corresponding to healthy organs so the patients body can resonate to the proper frequency. I am not sure how the plasma is generated.

Mr, Keshe has a video that shows how he creates plasma in a coke bottle for demonstration. Then explains how that plasma can be used. I am still puzzled over it but he sure seems guenuine to me.

He just opened up a center and is looking for volunteers with type2 diabetes. All fees to be paid by the foundation.

Mr. Keshe does mention Rife's discoveries and is in agreement. I am not sure if it is in his videos or on his website.

Sometimes good people prevail! Hip Hip Horray!

Penn

Additional thought:

The side effect of Mr. Searle's magnetic generators create some kind of healing effect on the enviroment and people.

I am always looking for something to connect the next dot with magnetics, frequency and sound. Seems to me that is where everything leads. I just can not give an educated arguement for my position but it sure is exciting.
    Last edited by penn; 20th March 2012 at 13:42. Reason: additional thought

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Some other plasma technology good for sun lamps and growing
    http://www.i-giant.net/sulphur-plasma.htm

"raw for 30 days" sorts out diabetes...
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

penn (19th April 2012)

23. Link to Post #14
    Sri Lanka Unsubscribed
    Thanks

If Keshe really cared about humanity he would open source his technology instead of jealously and spitefully holding it from humanity. While he keeps postponing the launch of his revolutionary technology hundreds of people around the world are dying from hunger and starvation caused by lack of energy. I find it frustrating that all of these free energy people keep promising to release the technology. It always seems to be next month or next year when they will release it to the public. Really frustrating and depressing at the same time. it looks like people like Keshe want to hoard the technology when they should be open sourcing it.

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

If Keshe really cared about humanity he would open source his technology instead of jealously and spitefully holding it from humanity. While he keeps postponing the launch of his revolutionary technology hundreds of people around the world are dying from hunger and starvation caused by lack of energy. I find it frustrating that all of these free energy people keep promising to release the technology. It always seems to be next month or next year when they will release it to the public. Really frustrating and depressing at the same time. it looks like people like Keshe want to hoard the technology when they should be open sourcing it.
    I attended a 3 hours seminar at the Keshe Foundation (Belgium) on March 30 and bought his 3 books right away. Mind boggling.
    If his theories really prove true - and I now have more than ever reasons to believe so - we are really entering the 21st or even 22nd century.

During his lecture, Merhan Keshe said he would from now on basically be offering his breakthrough knowlegde to the whole of Humanity, as fast as possibly can. However because the changes and possibilities are so mind boggling, from what I understand, he wants to find ways to pass on the information as smoothly as possible from the bottom up, while at the same time keep healthy relations with governments and various institutions. Certainly not an easy task given what's at stake and the pressure he has to live with.

(read for instance this : http://pesn.com/2011/01/15/9501744_K...pons_concerns/)

I was so enthrilled with what I heard and experienced that I invited Merhan Keshe to give another lecture for a large Frenchspeaking audience just 1 month later (April 29) in Namur, Belgium. In fact I was scheduled to deliver of 2 hours lecture on EMF pollution & health related problems at this 3 days event "Lets' get out of the cooking pot" in Belgium. I managed to convince the organiser of the event to change the program at the very last minute (I shortened my lecture to 1/2 hour) to allow for Merhan Keshe's lecture for which I will take care of the translation in French.

Anyone around Belgium on April 29 is warmly welcome to attend.
    More information (in French) here : http://www.nouveau-monde.be/Week-end-avril-2012.html

Jean-Luc
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 4th April 2012 at 13:24.

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

Dawn (25th April 2012), Fundy Gemini (6th April 2012), Kendall (8th June 2012), Maunagarjana (14th June 2012), modwiz (4th April 2012), NancyV (6th April 2012), penn (19th April 2012), Reinhard (4th April 2012), transitionalman (26th April 2012), v4leriana (15th April 2012), WhiteFeather (19th April 2012)

26. Link to Post #16
    Sri Lanka Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I just wish keshe would speed up the release of his technology. It is really frustrating with these free energy types when they refuse to release their technologies. While Keshe waits to slowly release his technology people die of starvation due to lack of energy. Also the overpopulation problem could be solved with his space technology. If only he would open source his knowledge. Very depressing indeed.

27. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,499 times in 828 posts

Thanks for the embedded video of Keshe technologies... I appreciated hearing yet another, (new to me) effort in this world of energy for the people. I think there are perhaps more than a dozen technologies purported to lift humanity upright, just in time, before world-order gets much worse.

I understood that the promised tech was withheld, primarily for the smooth transition out of the world chaos. Perhaps to allow governments to finally enact free markets? Would they ever dare try free markets, on a truly level playing field? I wonder. In case market chaos is something controllable, perhaps? The idea that powers that be have a good plan, which needs to be delayed here and there, now and then. To assure it gets no worse than it already is. Or that higher experts of advanced technologies should not interfere with human free will. I wonder about all such claims, with artistic license.

May life inspire us all in these interesting times. I love the inspiration.

I just noticed that http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Keshe_Foundation offers some tech details, more to catch up on there.

28. Link to Post #18
    Sri Lanka Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wavydome (here)
    Thanks for the embedded video of Keshe technologies... I appreciated hearing yet another, (new to me) effort in this world of energy for the people. I think there are perhaps more than a dozen technologies purported to lift humanity upright, just in time, before world-order gets much worse.

I understood that the promised tech was withheld, primarily for the smooth transition out of the world chaos. Perhaps to allow governments to finally enact free markets? Would they ever dare try free markets, on a truly level playing field? I wonder. In case market chaos is something controllable, perhaps? The idea that powers that be have a good plan, which needs to be delayed here and there, now and then. To assure it gets no worse than it already is. Or that higher experts of advanced technologies should not interfere with human free will. I wonder about all such claims, with artistic license.

I just noticed that http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Keshe_Foundation offers some tech details, more to catch up on there.
    I wish I could agree that keshe was honest. But his attitude is that of a wicked money making guy. As usual god favours the wicked people like Keshe and he is getting a little recognition though the mainstream scientific community is yet to recognise his work as valid. Has Keshes work been accepted by any peer reviewed journal. No. Yet there are enough fools out there who will give money to him to perpetuate his scam. As usual wicked men like him prosper while the poor suffer. What he is doing is not right but that is the kind of world we live in. A world with no rules where evil men like Keshe claim they have something and dont deliver yet get away with it. Really frustrates me when men like Keshe promise something dangling the carrot treating us like donkeys to make money for him.

29. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,960 times in 2,206 posts

Quote Posted by wavydome (here)

I wish I could agree that keshe was honest. But his attitude is that of a wicked money making guy. As usual god favours the wicked people like Keshe and he is getting a little recognition though the mainstream scientific community is yet to recognise his work as valid. Has Keshes work been accepted by any peer reviewed journal. No. Yet there are enough fools out there who will give money to him to perpetuate his scam. As usual wicked men like him prosper while the poor suffer. What he is doing is not right but that is the kind of world we live in. A world with no rules where evil men like Keshe claim they have something and dont deliver yet get away with it. Really frustrates me when men like Keshe promise something dangling the carrot treating us like donkeys to make money for him.

Just a heads up for anyone interested in this thread....Kumaran is the official Keshe Foundation Stalker....

see here for more info on that (scroll down page for relevant bit)

http://www.keshefoundation.com/en/in...-keshe-scammer

Quote Mr. Kumaran goes on on many forums of the internet, discrediting the Foundation.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

charlesgilbertwright (14th June 2012), Muzz (11th April 2012), penn (19th April 2012), WhiteFeather (19th April 2012)

31. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,960 times in 2,206 posts

The Keshe Foundation has something interesting coming up on 21.4.12..at Ninove.

This is what Mehran Keshe says on his forum....

http://www.keshefoundation.com/phpbb...hp?f=10&t=2433

Quote The Keshe Foundation announced on 16.3.2012 that the Foundation would hold an exclusive and special presentation at its centre in Ninove, Belgium.

The purpose of this exclusive presentation is the introduction of the Keshe Foundation gravitational space technology to the international space agencies and governments.

and in another post on the thread....

Quote We gave our knowledge in space program free of charge and as a gift to Iranian scientists.

Thus this will be the same for the rest.

We do not and shall not sell our technology to the officials, governments and space agencies whom attend the meeting, but the technology will be given as a gift to them as part of our belief in the mans equality in knowledge share.

This time around there will be no one nation in space, but all together and in one move.

How each entity commercialises their part of new knowledge from us to increase their research then this will be in the hand of each government and organisation.

Our space technology will be a gift to your nations and not a sale.

We have asked for public to be there that this time the technology will not be shelved, but in open to be used for the good of all men, irrespective of nations and religions.

We will invite ISA, NASA as ESA and this time we will work in one direction and not whom will be the super-power.

Today is the first day of the spring and a new beginning for mankind and this will the way we have set our goal.

New beginning, New ethos and new Science for this era.

In this meeting African nations will have the same opportunity in developing their space program as Iran, USA and Russia will have. Whom does not attend will be their lose and shame on their arrogance.

As I said in my recent talks in Holland, Can you pay dollars or gold to beings in space, whom we will encounter soon.

Monitory values of the man will be gift of man for the earth living and in space we will work and support each other as one planet and no payment.

There are no Mc Donald’s and no bread shops to buy food from in space.

The Keshe Foundation has done all its work to take the man into space independent of the earth resources and now we are ready to share the whole knowledge with the whole of mankind.

No patent no peer-review control, all our knowledge is for all nations and all men.

Welcome the true world of the humanity and the ethos of the Keshe Foundation of once of mankind.

I am of the opinion that Mehran Keshe is honestly working to contribute to the good of humankind.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Fundy Gemini (9th April 2012), penn (19th April 2012), Trail (9th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast