+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lisa Harrison Interview/ Allfaaraa - Angel of God

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,381 times in 5,726 posts

Default Lisa Harrison Interview/ Allfaaraa - Angel of God

This is the first of a very long interview. This might appeal to those who are interested in the "reason" souls incarnate, the nature of evolution, what co-creation means, ascension and the reason why we have duality. This gentleman says he has missing pieces of truth the rest of the Angels don't want him to tell us.

It's original, spoken with assurance and kind of mind blowing on the same order as George Kavassilas info is mind blowing (in its own way). If you have some time, check it out.....
    Delight

Lisa Harrison says:
    Allfaaraa - Angel of God.
    Right from the start Allfaaraa assumes the position of teacher.
    What unfolded was not a typical interview, but a conversation that lasted for 3 days, this is day 1.
    This can be at times a challenging conversation for a few reasons, Allfaaraa certainly has his own style, his information is at times in complete contradiction to what I had been told, and he has a crazy case of ADD.
    In amongst all that, I found a logic and wisdom as well as answers to long held questions. I hope you do to.
    In Lak'esh
    Lisa

Allfaaraa with Lisa Harrison Pt 1

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (19th February 2012), anthony (25th February 2012), eaglespirit (26th February 2012), Herbert (20th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (18th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default Re: Lisa Harrison Interview/ Allfaaraa - Angel of God

Thanks for suggesting this video, Delight, but people need to beware of how Ed/Allfaaraa is twisting the Christian message. I'd warn anyone to be very careful, listening to this message.... He claims he's a demon turned angel. That could be possible because everything evolves....I don't hold that against him. But his message felt terribly wrong. Even the Angels were telling him to stop this. But he said he was going to keep on anyway and that he didn't care. As he said this, I could see the Angels were not happy with him. Okay? So, he's getting a message from Angels to stop and he's not. My intuition told me that he was going to try to mislead as many people as he could, bringing as much damage as he could before being stopped.

I became so troubled after hearing 3/4's of part 1 that a Divine hand finally stepped in and cut the video off for me. I have no intentions of ever listening to this demonic angel again. I have to go with my own conscience on this, giving this a firm THUMBS DOWN. I sure hope there are more people that can see this for the twisted lies it is.....If you're centered in your heart, you'll hear the same thing I did....

Every time I listen to something that's true, it will ring clear as a bell deep into my core being. But this guy's message sounded like the disharmonious CLANGING of garbage lids banging together. It sounded like GARBAGE meant to confuse and mislead people. I caught a few contradictions in just the 3/4's I listened to. One was about there being no such thing as twin flames or soulmates. Yet, he named his own who was waiting for him on the other side. There are other things, but I won't listen to the video again, not even to make my case....

Okay, another thing dawned on me was the pronunciation of his name Allfaaraa. He pronounced it as Alpha RA.....Coincidence? I'm thinking NOT. It's coming out now that there are worshippers of RA and Lucifer. So, naming oneself after either of them isn't that farfetched. BTW, I'm not a fan of King MARDUK who declared himself RA, the only God in existence that mattered. And to ensure this, he had everyone's mind on ERIDU (Earth) erased of all knowledge of what went on before he took the throne....

I'm a spiritual person who seeks Higher Truths that aren't influenced by earthly religions OR manipulative beings. Sometimes, I get sidetracked by the wrong teachings. But this Allfaaraa makes me shake my head and I feel sadness in my heart that some people will be suckered into the quicksand that he's leading them to....

My suggestion is to center yourselves in your hearts before you listen to him....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

aranuk (20th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,381 times in 5,726 posts

Every time I listen to something that's true, it will ring clear as a bell deep into my core being. But this guy's message sounded like the disharmonious CLANGING of garbage lids banging together. It sounded like GARBAGE meant to confuse and mislead people. I caught a few contradictions in just the 3/4's I listened to. One was about there being no such thing as twin flames or soulmates. Yet, he named his own who was waiting for him on the other side. There are other things, but I won't listen to the video again, not even to make my case....

I agree with you... the energy was not clear. It was very "interesting" but I do not recommend this any more than another novel if one is looking for guidance. Thans, Yes, beware. Delight

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (19th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Very interesting but a bit confusing, okay, okay, okay, okay.

If he were not rambling as much as he did, i would have listened to the whole thing, the fact his dentures didnt seem to fit was making listening not easier also.

Thanks for posting it nevertheless.

regards

8. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Lightbulb Re: Lisa Harrison Interview/ Allfaaraa - Angel of God

I probably wouldn’t have found the time to listen to this interview, but the above comments made me very curious. I have just finished listening to the whole of the first part - I actually found this interview most interesting and curious as it was quite 'Gnostic' in principle and thought. I understood probably around 65% of what he was saying from a Gnostic point of view, but his choice of words, and lack of time to explain in depth each philosophy did not give it justice, so could be easily misunderstood.

There were a number of words he used that were IMHO not the wisest choice in our modern day, thus resulting in listeners being triggered into other meanings and darker connotations of such word use. If one has a Gnostic background and has the ‘eyes to see’ and ‘ears to hear’, one will understand what he was so attempting to convey - smile. Having the ability to deliver information to others in a way they understand it is a self-mastery in itself; something every teacher spends many years to achieve whereby every sentence and word empowers the student into their own greatness of Self Realisation and Truths. Bless him, he is in the process of learning this ability, and it is only through perseverance do we eventually arrive.

I do not see him as a dark lord, simply another brave Soul/Spirit on his own unique path towards enlightenment now sharing his time and ‘his’ perceptions of truths from his experiences thus far. I found his references in the bible interesting; I didn’t agree with all his conclusions also I personally would have used different words.

I embarrassingly became lost with all the Hebrew. It is important to remember that 6,000 – 2,000 years ago people used words differently in meaning to us today and were also perceiving within the confines of their own deep religious and superstitious belief systems and very careful not to be accused as a Heretic – it was the death penalty for most. So what they may call an angel or chariot flying in the sky, we today would call a UFO. A god appearing in the clouds, modern day us would recognise this as an Extraterrestrial that we wouldn’t necessarily start worshiping!

I have picked out a few of the topics he was discussing in this interview that may have confused some listeners, so here are in my own words is how I understand the mechanics of this wonderful journey of Creation we call Life - I hope it helps you find your own clarity. Smile.

WOMB-MAN: He was correct when he said that originally in the Nature of Creation we would willing place part of our Spirit, with a Soul, into a body vehicle suited for whichever environmental reality we desired to explore; this method was used eons ago when we were more consciously aware beings.

Everything changed with the creation and birthing of ‘Eve’ – ‘Wombman’. This created the ability to bring life (Spirit and Soul) into an environment straight from the female womb of the male and female union. This method became popular with Spirit/Souls to come in this way. This also allowed us to pass onto our offspring our DNA, especially the DNA improvements like growing longer legs to run faster away from big predators such a dinosaurs etc. Unfortunately passing on our DNA from parent to child can work the other way, and if the parent is stuck in a fearful attitude or limited belief system, this is passed onto their offspring – this is the hidden meaning behind children carrying their parents ‘sin’ = limited unrealised DNA potential. I am not sure where he was going in the interview about the first born sacrifices from the old Testament– this was way after Eve’s (wombman’s) creation, so not necessary.

Gnostics were before the arrangement of modern day Christianity; they did not recognise Jehovah of the Old Testament to be ‘THE’ God of Creation. Jesus, Thomas, John the Baptist, Mary, Mary Magdeleine, Apollonius of Tyana etc were taught in these Ancient Essenes Gnostic Schools from childhood. God, the father in Heaven Jesus spoke about was not Jehovah. This is one of the reasons why Gnostics were counted as Heretics and their ancient scrolls confiscated and destroyed and why Jesus created such a raucous amongst the Jewish communities. If one is interested in finding out more on Gnostic teachings a great start is the book ‘The Nag Hamadi Library’ filled with lost gospels more importantly written by many who knew Jesus in his lifetime!

SOUL MATES: Soulmates in the Gnostic point of understanding is ONE SOUL who splits into male and female versions of SELF to explore the lower Realms of Polarity – negative and positive. It is not the New Age romantic version of the perfect lover etc as this is still polarity limited thinking. Actually, those who have shared their stories of meeting their Soul Mates, often say it is quite firey as they are opposites very alike. It is beyond polarity consciousness where their Soul Mates union becomes androgynous and harmonious and ONE again. Actually, as I understand it, we split into 24 Soul Mates, 12 female and 12 male giving us many opportunities to explore many simultaneous realities in the Mind of God ‘NOW’.

CALLING FORTH THE UNKNOWN TO BECOME KNOWN: Ultimately we all come from the Original Creator, Isness, God, Great void, Mother/Father Principle...whatever you like to call this greater all encompassing, omnipresent Intelligence. We are all part of the Mind of God, exploring the Mind of God ‘Calling Forth the Unknown to Become Known’ in our understanding. These traversing experiences are instantaneously uploaded to the Mind Of God that is forever expanding – this is how we get Eternity. In higher dimensions Spirit understands there is no such thing as Judgement, Sin, karma etc – no one gets judged for taking a walking adventure in the Mind of God – BUT ‘whatever we reap, so shall we sow’ – or put in more modern tongue, ‘what I put out, so it comes back to me’. This enables ‘Balance’ in order to understand the full extent of such intents and actions allowing us the opportunity to gain wisdom from it. These new wisdoms brings forth greater dreams and experiences to behold.

MEMORIES: As to ‘memories’ held in our brain, our brain is organic and dies when we die. Memories are also associated with our ‘Soul’ that records our Life Walks, and we get to see what our Soul has recorded when we pass over and have our ‘Life Review’. It is true that we do not remember everything we have done, simply because the Soul’s mandate is to ‘record the Emotional Frequency of the BRAND NEW experiences’.

Every experience is to be brought into wisdom, so if we missed the wisdom from the experience this is when things repeat themselves until the wisdom is understood and then the Spirit/Soul moves onto the next adventure. The Soul does not record the ‘same old repeats’, only the New Emotional Frequency Experience and also ‘when’ the Wisdom is gained, embraced and owned into one’s walking life. This is not new information, we re-remember this when we pass over onto the other side – YET if we can gain such knowledge here whilst still alive we can aim our spiritual intentions higher into traversing greater planes of creational existence.

So for myself, I am pleased I was patient to listen to this interview; it was a great exercise in reminding myself what I know to be truth, what thoughts I may not have pondered upon yet and also what a great challenging task it is to convey anything to anyone in a language that does not offend their religious belief systems.

We are all unique with unique truths from our own personal experiences uploading them into the Wonderful Mind Of God. I do so hope I have not offended any ones religious beliefs with this post.

If Oneness only wanted one story, only one person would have been sent out for a walk. Smile.

I will now start to listen to the second part out of sheer curiosity.

9. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I actually really like this.....nothing to fear in this at all...
    Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that seem important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost. -Thomas J. Watson

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lslimerick For This Post:

heyokah (26th February 2012)

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

we may know everything, but as long as we are in a body we are not allowed to remember we know everything, only when we depart this flesh, and go back to spirit. there is always a veil, otherwise there is no reason to be in a body. ask yourself if you could leave your body and be with God forever why haven't you departed already ?? because of the veil... the creator holds the key to unlocking the veil... it's his way, his time, his purpose, we are just vessels.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Listened to all 3 interviews, part1 and 2 yesterday and the 3rd today. I understood his message the whole way, not having a religious background means the name Lucifer doesnt immediatly spook the hell out of me.

There is one creator of the universe and two Gods, Lucifer and Michael. ok i got no problem with that.
    Darkness is created first so that the creator can increase himself through You, experienceing that darkness. ok i got no problem understanding that.
    Your soul is one fragment of your star (your angel). Your star can only increase up there by you experiencing down here.
    It is recommended near the end of part3 that if you wish to change the name Lucifer everytime he uses it with Mother Earth, Gaia whatever then thats fine because its the same thing. In the bible it says Lucifer took Jesus and showed him all the kingdoms and everything in them and said these are all mine, jesus said nothing. (he didnt object to that statement).
    So Lucifer rising is the whole world ascending imo. And all souls ascend along with him because they are him. ok i understand that.
    At the very end he encourages every1 to step up and be counted, choose to work for the light for the benifit of clearing all souls karma so all can move up to michael, instead of michael having to come down here which would unleash what most have termed as Armaggedon. Makes perfect sense to me.

i would recommend watchin all 3 segments to any1 who can discern material with an open mind.
    personaly this guy makes alot of sense and iv never heard some1 talk about the bible on such a high level of understanding as this guy does.
    Theres nothing to fear if one choose not to live in fear, its one guys perspective. Make up your own mind.

I look forward to hearing more from this aspect of creation.

wholeness and balanced vibration to All.
    Last edited by anthony; 25th February 2012 at 23:39.
    May You Rise Beyond Your Vison - May You Look, May You Find
    Well Ive Been Down But Im Not Broken - I Aint Tall But I Can Climb

Peace both Inner and Outer

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anthony For This Post:

Delight (26th February 2012), heyokah (26th February 2012), Kimberley (27th February 2012)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

some background on the symbols of Ra

Part1

Part2

very interesting
    Last edited by anthony; 26th February 2012 at 01:37.
    May You Rise Beyond Your Vison - May You Look, May You Find
    Well Ive Been Down But Im Not Broken - I Aint Tall But I Can Climb

Peace both Inner and Outer

15. The Following User Says Thank You to anthony For This Post:

Delight (26th February 2012)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Some knowledge is just not worth knowing. If it doesn't uplift you or improve your life, toss it. Maybe what Alpha RA teaches sounds logical, but how does anyone know that ANY of it's true? I guess the only way we'll all find out is when we pass to the other side.
    For now, to me, it sounded like misleading BS....
    But that's me.
    Last edited by Maia Gabrial; 26th February 2012 at 01:55.

+ Reply to Thread