+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Architects and Engineers and 9/11 research!

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member whenyournex2me's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Architects and Engineers and 9/11 research!

Hey guys, been busy lately with school and all... but wanted to share something. I have helped get a group together that is at my college and we are helping with awareness with the 9/11 events and effects. Im helping to host Richard Gage at Portland Community College Sylvania cedar room 11am Monday and here in Portland Or. on Sunday at the Milwaukee theater.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=BpP_s...eature=related
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/911-S...24707477652413

We are getting people to look.... that's more than half the battle.
    Last edited by whenyournex2me; 17th February 2012 at 03:05.
    "A mighty order of ages is born anew. Both the prophetic Virgin and Saturnian kingdoms now return. Now a new progeny is let down from the lofty heavens... The boy soon to be born in whom the iron age shall come to an end, and the golden one shall arise again in the whole earth." Charles A.L. Totten

"Home: Arcturus
    Been to: Orion, Andromeda, Pleiades"

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to whenyournex2me For This Post:

Alan (19th February 2012), AlternativeInfoJunkie (18th February 2012), Black Panther (25th February 2012), brenie (18th February 2012), Carpathian (17th February 2012), Cidersomerset (17th February 2012), D-Day (18th February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (17th February 2012), Deega (19th February 2012), DoubleHelix (23rd February 2012), Ecnal61 (19th February 2012), fifi (17th February 2012), frances (19th February 2012), Intranuclear (17th February 2012), Lefty Dave (22nd February 2012), Lettherebelight (22nd February 2012), Lifebringer (25th February 2012), ljwheat (19th February 2012), mojo (17th February 2012), Molly (23rd February 2012), onawah (22nd February 2012), Pete (17th February 2012), Referee (19th February 2012), sandy (17th February 2012), SomaSmith (18th February 2012), ViralSpiral (17th February 2012), Woody (19th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Default Re: Architects and Engineers and 9/11 research!

Right on!!! You Rock
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th February 2012), frances (19th February 2012), whenyournex2me (22nd February 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Good luck Whenyournextome...Great event I've seen most of Richards vids/radio inteviews posted and he
    is one of the most hardworkering and credible persons out there seeking the truth and he has put his
    head up to be shot at, figuratively speaking and hopefully you will enjoy his presentation...

Some criticise him for not being more radicle,but he says if they have any chance of a new enquiry,,
    (very unlikely unfortunenately) he does not want to get drawn into the conspiricy side.Though he
    is well aware of it as I heard him say in various bits of interviews...

Most people looking at this now think as I do there was a combination of explosives and more
    exotic weaponry and in the case of the Pentagon probably a cruise missile,,,
    But Richard is keeping away from these theories and probably for the best from his
    point of view.....Cheers Steve

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ecnal61 (19th February 2012), frances (19th February 2012), whenyournex2me (22nd February 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

This is great! Wish I lived closer to Portland, I'd love to attend. Good luck, I hope a lot of people come!

Thanks for sharing the wealth of your knowledge with others, it's a gift you are freely giving...So, three cheers to you! Love your signature...
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

Ecnal61 (19th February 2012), frances (19th February 2012), whenyournex2me (22nd February 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

whenyournex2me:

Congratulations on hosting Richard Gage; you will not be disappointed. I had the opportunity to co-present with him in June 2010. My portion of the presentation is at the following thread: # Forum# Project Avalon# Conspiracy Research# 9/11# Where Are the Bolts?

You might find this of interest in preparation for Mr. Gage's presentation.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbj3n546pt For This Post:

frances (19th February 2012), whenyournex2me (22nd February 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    I came from Europe, lived long in Africa then Australia, now Switzerland
    Thanks

I too have seen many reviews.

some things are torn to pieces however the following is what I have seen, heard and know.

people say that it would take thousands of people to organise and orcastrade this event... wrong.

you need a few guys as one has come forward to build remote systems into at least 2 boeing 767 aircraft as has now been told.

the control aircraft can be seen circling NY on the day

I know two people who visited the twin towers around six months prior to the event. who did the tour of the towers, they were not alowed on many floors of the buildings. they were told that renovations were being made on these floors.
    What i would like to see is a confirmation of this?
    also which floors were being renovated?

Who was renovating? was it a special unit? were they told the buildings would be demolished? this is why many floors were already empty? could it be these guys were still working on this when the event took place? in order to wipe them out as witnesses?

Fire men testified hearing explosion after explosion!

Jet fuel is not hot enough to cause this too happen, and most of it burned outside the building starting some local fires.
    A woman was seen standing in the openng where it was meant to be too hot to stand yet she was holding on to one of the colums...
    there is no way these buildings colapsed after the fires in it burned for an hour or so and then colapse straight down??? come on... there have been buildings that burned a week and are still standing today...

The steel columns of this sort of highrise are so thick and strong there is just no way they could colapse this way.

Any people involved could simply have been excecuted, why not look at where your leader stemmed from? wake up people...
    the people who were in charge in ww2 are still in charge today........

Rumsfeld has admitted ordering flight 93 shot down, the pilot who did this has come forward.

As for the pentagon plane?
    1 which plane?
    2 on the security video we would have seen much more plane.
    3 why did the jetfuel not spill into the rest of the pentagon and burn the inner buildings, look how the fuel on the twin towers building burned on the otherside of the buildings???
    4 most of the explosion went backwards, not forwards...
    5 what is wrong with this picture???

the whole thing was fabricated by few, witnesses eliminted or sacrificed.

the people who say this cannot be are either being payed off or very naive

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leon For This Post:

frances (19th February 2012), whenyournex2me (22nd February 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

also this view is interesting:

http://how911wasdone.blogspot.com/

One interesting question:
    why was the name ground zero chosen so quickly? have you read what ground zero really means? or Ground Zero as it's written now!
    Last edited by Leon; 19th February 2012 at 11:48.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Leon For This Post:

whenyournex2me (22nd February 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Some more interesting views...

Here a study by an Russian Dimitri A. Khalezov former commissioned officer of the so-called “military unit 46179”, otherwise known as “the Special Control Service” of the 12th Chief Directorate of the Defense Ministry of the USSR. The Special Control Service, also known as the Soviet atomic (later “nuclear”) intelligence was a secret military unit responsible for detecting of nuclear explosions (including underground nuclear tests) of various adversaries of the former USSR as well as responsible for controlling of observance of various international treaties related to nuclear testing and to peaceful nuclear explosions. After September the 11th Khalezov undertook some extensive 9/11 research and proved that the Twin Towers of World Trade Center as well as its building 7 were demolished by three underground thermo-nuclear explosions – which earned the very name “ground zero” to the demolition site. Moreover, he testifies that he knew about the in-built so-called “emergency nuclear demolitions scheme” of the Twin Towers as long ago as back in the ‘80s – while being a serviceman in the Soviet Special Control Service.

His website is here:
    http://southeastasianews.org/dimitri...exus_2010.html

When you consider all the facts and pictures available it would make sense... a note: Where are all the heavy beams that supported the building from the ground up? why did investigator Detective John Walcott end up with acute myelogenous leukemia in 2003 so soon after 2001? why did the CIA show up on his investigation dressed in special suits...... etc etc...

After reading this i searched the following, seismic activity on Sept 11, 2001 and found this:

I am thinking this could have a lot to do with what he says...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leon For This Post:

Intranuclear (19th February 2012), whenyournex2me (22nd February 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Im applauding you whenyournex2me for taking a pro-active role at your college,well done and more power to you.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ecnal61 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (25th February 2012), DoubleHelix (23rd February 2012), whenyournex2me (22nd February 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leon For This Post:

Intranuclear (19th February 2012), whenyournex2me (22nd February 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

I have to admit that Khalezov's analysis seemed quite realistic for a change. The lack of steel and the obvious melted rock cavern indeed seem to lead to one conclusion. Also, it does seem logical that at some point, a building of that nature would have to be demolished due to age or any other emergency.

Thanks Leon.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

Leon (19th February 2012), whenyournex2me (22nd February 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Something people should remember is the empire state building was hit by an aircraft... sure this plane flew slower and had less fuel on board. there was a fire as an engine went down an elivator shaft...

strange thing is it's still standing today???

A building in Spain burned nearly a week, strange though it still stands today???

what is wrong with this picture?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Leon For This Post:

whenyournex2me (22nd February 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member whenyournex2me's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks guys! Wow! I didn't expect this much in response to be honest. The event here in Portland was awesome! We had short time to promote the event yet still had over 40 students and family attend this demonstration. Richard is on the ball. I knew from day one, September 11Th, that there was more to this assault that what was being told. Now I feel, the tellers of the story that day and there shortly after had knowledge in the planning and execution of the attack.

The main question still remains in my mind though, Why.... and who benefited from it? What was the trade?

I have heard theories revolving around bonds being stolen, gold being taken, etc...
    One thing is for certain to me though, this attack was planned from the get go. Its so obvious all three buildings were brought down by explosives. My military experience and mechanical/technical background tell me that this was an inside job. I can see the windows exploding on building 7 as the explosives detonated, right as its falling. you can see the black/grey smoke in contrast to the sky, just after the building falls.

I dont believe that nuclear weapons were used underground... I know for a fact that if that was true, half of NYC would have felt the shock wave... and there would have been a upward force that would have risen the surround immediate area, and after, it would create a sink hole... watch underground nuke tests,,, and watch them very carefully...

Im not convinced of the nukes... but rather the demolition work. Of course the twin towers were also hit by aircraft... Being a master welder, Ive worked in the industrial construction field for 5 years, building power plants, chemical plants, etc... and I know steel very well. I was in aviation in the Army as well, and I know jp8, does not burn hot or long enough to make the beams collapse... like the official story claims. I dont understand why congress is protecting the politicians and bush, chaney, and rumsfeld. Really, I dont get it... After watching Naomi Wolfs documentary, The End of America, I finally got it. The USA, as a cooperation, has been under attack ever since the bill of rights, constitution, and declaration of independence were placed in order to protect the citizens of America.

Going back to some theories about the banks from Switzerland, Rothschild, Dupont, Bilderburgs, Rockerfeller, It makes sense. With the Federal Reserve in order, there is a dissonance. This is why, I feel, wars occur, liberties and rights are at stake, and we have so much of this negative leadership in order all over the world.

So in time I suppose it will fade. Maybe we will be free one day, but for now, we are slaves to pay off debt, to make the fed money, and to continue to be deceived.

September 11Th is so important, cause it really connects all of it together. It shows how the past 20 years of governmental policy is in place now. It shows me why as well. I now see why other countries are killing their populations, and the media limits the awareness. I just hope I can help open our youths eyes to see whats really going on behind the stage. Cause that is all life is, like a theater event. You never see the stage, and most never even think of it... They just watch the freakin show... lol
    Last edited by whenyournex2me; 25th February 2012 at 19:00.
    "A mighty order of ages is born anew. Both the prophetic Virgin and Saturnian kingdoms now return. Now a new progeny is let down from the lofty heavens... The boy soon to be born in whom the iron age shall come to an end, and the golden one shall arise again in the whole earth." Charles A.L. Totten

"Home: Arcturus
    Been to: Orion, Andromeda, Pleiades"

26. The Following User Says Thank You to whenyournex2me For This Post:

Black Panther (25th February 2012)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Molly's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello,
    These links *may* be of some use to you (may not, but worth a shot). Not many people have even seen them....

Good luck with the project!

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Hi just watched this clip its part of a longer vid....It shows a large plane could not of hit the Pentagon...
    It could have been explosives as the clip Leon put up above suggests and that April Gallop thought
    happened as she walked thru the hole with her baby to escape....There are many good threads on here
    talking about it.....

Pentagon after explosion before the facade collapsed..

Pentagon after the facade collapsed you can see office furniture intact, very little fire
    damage and no plane.....
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 25th February 2012 at 16:02.

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

April Gallup...American Hero !!

I was trying to get the U/tube up but having trouble it
    is embedded in the link below, proof without doubt
    no plane hit the Pentagon....

http://eddieleaks.org/alex-jones-april-gallop/

Done it ..!!!
    --------------------------------------

April speaking in 2007

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 25th February 2012 at 15:53.

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,862 times in 309 posts

this was written by a poster on another forum i frequent and im reposting it here as it may be of interest to some.............

Ok here goes, In 2006 I became friendly with someone I'm sure you've all heard of in the "truth movement" who went by the name of Killtown, we spoke just about every night on skype and over a period of time he gained my trust and vice versa or so I thought.
    At one point he told me that David Shayler was speaking in Leeds at a truth movement meeting taking place at a social club and asked if I would go along and give a personal message to Shayler himself from Killtown which I did. The club was a social club in the suberbs of Leeds which was quite a way from the city centre, I attended and spoke with David and Annie for quite a while during which I gave the message from Killtown which I didn't really understand but I just passed it on. As you may know after this Killtown became a champion of the 911 no plane theory which to my suprise in the following months David Shayler began to bring up himself most notably in this sky news interview which was obviously set up by sky as the original content was not anything to do with 911....

Part 1

Part 2

part 3

It is my belief that the message relayed to shayler through me led to this previously unseen behaviour by shayler.

I was then told that Alex Jones was a shill and we were to target him next in an attempt to discredit him. It was around the time that the BBC was to air a programme called 'conspiracy files' dealing with 911, I was instructed to relay information via a 3rd party which I did (details of 3rd party on request but it was someone from nineeleven.co.uk). Under the guise of someone from the BBC I said that 2 versions of the 911 conspiracy files programme had been made, 1 a balanced view of the evidence the other a hit piece which it inevitably going to be, of course the hit piece was aired but not before we had given those who are aware of the conspiracy a bit of hope that the BBC was going to blow the whole thing apart, to my amazement just before the programme aired a story appeared on prisonplanet.com the link of which is below. If anyone doubts me I can give the name of the person I gave the information to and the alias I used. By now I was quite deep into the rabbit hole and being used to spread disinfo on a regular basis.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/artic......cpressured.htm

In April 2007 I was visited by my local police, after an online spat with Mark Roberts aka gravy on the j-ref forum and detained for allegedly making threats to this tour guide, I was taken to the police station in Rotherham but when I got there the desk seargent at the station said they had new information and after only 40 minutes detained I was released only to be met outside the police station by a very prominent person in the movement who to my utter shock was waiting for me, he told me he was pleased with what I'd been doing, he then told me he had to rush off as he was speaking in Liverpool later that night.
    He did call me again the following night and asked told me to make the most of my arrest on forums etc.
    It was at this time I began to become nervous of the things I was getting involved in so decided to sink into the background which I did. I was still asked to provide disinfo but despite offers of payment through poker sites I resisted got out of the disinfo business which I couldn't work out how I'd gotten into.
    Well this is just the tip of the iceberg, there were many other instances I have not gone into but I felt I should share at least some of what I was doing.
    I'm not proud of this, I know there will be some of you that will question this but I swear this is all accurate information and where possible I'm prepared to offer documentary evidence.

so who is killtown , well here is a couple of images from his site.

http://killtown.911review.org/

and who was the speaker who picked said poster up from the cop shop ......................none other than this man

i don't know what to make of the story but thought i would share anyway.

32. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,862 times in 309 posts

Magician's assistant William Rodriguez

As a young man, Rodriguez worked under the stage name "Roudy" as an assistant to magician James Randi.[28][29] A December 2005 article published on the Internet claimed that Rodriguez was adroit at insinuating himself into the good graces of Randi's targets and eliciting incriminating information, and that he had previously been featured on television in Puerto Rico escaping from a chained straitjacket while hanging from a burning rope.[3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Rodriguez

this is the same james randi who started the JREF forum

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Randi

33. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

I know it was an inside job. My instinct told me that as nosey as this government has been, those actually in charge with the information, deliberately allowed a terrorist attack to occur. Not to mention that staff said the above four empty floors, had some sort of maintenance drilling holes in the pillars and beams of the structure in the basement and on those floors. Amazing that Silverstein two months prior had the buildings double insured, and even had bldg7? covered. There was no reason for that building to fall. This isn't Afghanistan with sand huts, this is a tempered steel structure, that had traces of sulphuric thermite on the steel they sold immediately, through Guiliani the mob.

Suits against the underworld? All I know is WE have got to get it all out there, and a show, of evidence on a "show of evidence" perhaps on PBS, when these criminals are all charged with murder and conspiracy of treason. I wait with baited breath for the day those Bush's expecially Marvin Bush Demolition Company that installed the charges, goes to jail. I wouldn't care if they faced justice and court, were publicly shot or permanantly removed from the planet's surface.

Can we create a penal colony off planet, where we don't have to even wonder about these guys again facing our children with the same agenda of controlling them as they fell they can do US?

YES WE CAN. Bread and water and veggies are just the diet they need. Plenty of fruit to remove toxins circulating in their maladjusted heads.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast