+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Lord James of Blackheath - 15 Trillion & 750,000 metric Tons of Gold

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Default Re: Lord James of Blackheath - 15 Trillion & 750,000 metric Tons of Gold

That was June 2010 Muzz...

It would be great to get the latest on Sky though...

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Muzz (23rd February 2012)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Default Re: Lord James of Blackheath - 15 Trillion & 750,000 metric Tons of Gold

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    If these funds were fraudulently created out of nothing, then how come we're debating what to do with them or who gets them or what use to put them too?

Rather, those involved in this fraud should take the hit that comes from writing off these assets as worthless ... Bush, Federal Reserve and a few key banks ... I'm looking at you and your partners in crime.

Rather than paying off the US debt, this should sink the Federal Reserve, et al.
    So, is this supposed to be the same horde of gold as David Wilcock is talking about? The (Gordon Duff) article says this is definitively a scam - that no gold exists at all.

But, there is some gold somewhere - or are the tales of all the gold looted from China by the Japanese and stored in the Philippines lies as well? I have heard about that Philippine gold for many years. Supposedly, Ferdinand Marcos didn't need to loot his country's treasury, because he knew where one of the gold storage spots was - and looted it. Then, we have the whole Yamash!ta's gold story documented in Gold Warriors and the Golden Lily treasure or Black Eagle Trust Fund gold that was in the basement of either World Trade Center building #7 or the towers...

I don't think "humanity" will get it, but I do believe that somewhere, there really is a big old pile of gold. Let's be sure to look under G H W Bush's mattress.

Eventually, we need to declare war on the Rothschild Empire, and maybe throw the Vatican in for fun.

I do think that sooner or later, people are going to come to a realization that gold is simply one of the elements, and that it is valuable - as a metal that conducts electricity very well and does not corrode.

Who's on first, What's on second...

Dennis

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Lisab (24th February 2012), Reinhard (4th March 2012), Ria (24th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    So, is this supposed to be the same horde of gold as David Wilcock is talking about?
    Don't need no stinkin' gold .

The biggest banks and their consortiums such as the Federal Reserve usually only create money in exchange for debt. "Sure - here's a cool trillion - just hand over the sweat of your children and the resources of their land, until the seventh generation in return."

But when the top dogs want to fund some big bucks for some major operations to control this planet and its pesky humans, then the debt part becomes secondary. They use stories of gold and off book debt and confusing transfers to hide the bold fact that they just made the money up. The money you and I spend is not fiat money; it's debt money. The money used for major operations (black ops science, controlling major governments, etc) ... that money is sometimes debt money (note the trillions owed by major governments), but sometimes it is just made, with a plausible story to get it injected into the normal audited flow of funds while disguising its origins.

The flashy gold ring on the magicians hand, and the lovely lady by his side ... just part of the show.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (24th February 2012), Lisab (24th February 2012), modwiz (4th March 2012), Ria (24th February 2012), unicorny (24th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #64
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

Is Yohannes Riyadi (richest man in the world according to lord Blackheath) a real person?
    Look here:
    http://www.ny.frb.org/banking/frscams.html

Scam Involving Yohannes Riyadi and/or Wilfredo Saurin
    November 2007

The Federal Reserve is aware of a fraudulent scam involving individuals using the names Yohannes Riyadi and/or Wilfredo Saurin, or persons claiming to be representatives of these two men. In a typical version of this scam, Mr. Riyadi and/or his delegates falsely claim that they have on deposit with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York several U.S. Treasury Checks issued to Mr. Riyadi amounting to billions of dollars.

The Federal Reserve Bank of New York has been contacted by several brokers and financial institutions worldwide inquiring about the validity of this fraudulent account documentation, which is being offered as collateral for lines of credit or other types of asset based financing. The fraudulent scheme includes multiple documents which purport to have the signatures of various Federal Reserve officials, including Chairman Ben Bernanke.

In some instances, individuals involved in this fraudulent scheme claim to have met with Federal Reserve officials and claim to have verified that the alleged account is in order. We have also learned that the fraud may include the purchase of certain documents by the introducing brokers.

If you have information regarding this fraud please contact either Robert Amenta, Special Investigator at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, or Erik Rosenblatt, Senior Special Agent at the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Click on the site above and scroll down for the rest.

8. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member Aquai's Avatar
    Thanks

http://upintelligence.multiply.com/r...reviews%2Fitem

Reported aliases are:
    >Wilfredo Sarabia Saurin (also known as)
    >Wilfred Saurin (aka)
    >Datu G.L. (aka)
    >Wilfredo S. Ramos (aka)
    >William Morales (aka)
    >William V. Morales (aka)
    >Joseph E.S. Daraman Jr. (aka)
    >Joseph Eutiquio Severino Daraman Jr. (aka)
    >Joseph Daraman (aka)
    >Joseph Teo Hui Kiat (aka)
    >Johannes Riyad (aka)
    >Yohannes Riyadi (aka)
    >Saroeun Soush (aka)
    >Wilfredo Serion (aka)
    >Dr. Saroeun (aka)
    >Soush Saroeun (aka)
    >the Philippine Phantom

more info here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/c...yadi/?sort=old

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Aquai For This Post:

Reinhard (4th March 2012)

10. Link to Post #66
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

11. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,457 times in 2,874 posts

Why Does No One Speak?

http://4liberty.org.uk/2012/02/29/wh...-no-one-speak/

If we take the five banks technically defaulting in late January and utter silence prevailing, then the fake bonds, along with the March 23rd date pencilled into many diaries, to which a regular at my place, Wolfie, a mysterious chappy from the City, wrote:

We had a good laugh about this in the office today.

… and throw in the Lord Blackheath raising of the whole issue of financial slushfunds big enough to pay off the national debt, to which Wolfie comments:

I would argue that the US financial system has reached a point where the fraud is so prevalent that it is beyond function. Honest participants can no-longer compete and this should worry us greatly as most of these institutions have considerable holdings here and in Europe.

Financial fraud is too complicated and dry for the average citizen and that’s why it will not garner outrage until it collapses entirely.

… then we get some idea, apart from the media being bought, why such things are beyond any sort of comprehension or ability to deal with. That the Fed and the entire U.S. government, of either persuasion, has been complicit and criminal, is also beyond any standard blogging rhetoric we could muster.

They’ve been caught out but as they made the rules, nothing happens. No one moves, no one wags a finger, no one does anything. They just sit there. It’s a most bizarre situation.

And us – the blogosphere – where are we all on this? Sure, Zero Hedge goes on about it and Karl Dennnger but where is the concerted outcry? We perhaps need to come back to that comment of Wolfie’s:

Financial fraud is too complicated and dry for the average citizen and that’s why it will not garner outrage until it collapses entirely.

Perhaps we’re all just bewildered and troubles closer to our own life press in more nearly. An American site has tried to tackle it:

At surface, it appears we have stumbled upon the largest terrorist organization in the world and have found original documents tracing its funding to the Secretary of the Treasury and the Chairman of the Federal Reserve, two of the top financial officers in the US. A cursory review of terrorism statues in the US indicate that all transactions we will learn about are, in fact, to be assumed “terrorist money laundering” and that the only thing preventing the immediate arrest of hundreds of top financial officials is their political connections alone.

Way beyond Tricky Dicky’s Watergate, way beyond Teapot Dome.

On February 16, 2012, Lord James of Blackheath, member of Britain’s House of Lords presented evidence of an illegal scheme begun, he has thus discovered, in 2009. His documents including originals signed by Alan Greenspan and Timothy Geithner, show the illegal “off the books” transfer by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York of $15 trillion to, initially, HSBC (Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Corporation) London and then to the Bank of Scotland.

The Bank of Scotland, under royal charter but restricted from involvement in any such transactions, simply “gave” the money to 20 European banks to use in a highly profitable scheme of co-trading “fresh cut” MTN’s (mid-term notes), generating trillions of dollars in profits over 3 years, none of which is shown on books, none has been taxed or has benefited shareholders in those banks.

As Blackheath outlines, the “deception and cover” for this transfer is the imaginary seizure of 750,000 tons of gold by agents of an unspoken entity (confirmed by the highest official sources as the Bush family and CIA), the listed “source” of the money.

The government of Indonesia confirms this to be an utter fabrication and that the individual named had 700 tons of gold (about half of what Gaddafi was holding), not 750,000. It is noted that only 1,500 tons of gold have ever been traded in world history, as stated in the House of Lords.

I go to The Times and The Telegraph to see the ongoing journo take on this, a la Watergate, with fresh revelations each day.

Silence. Not even a denial.

I have spoken with two individuals, one President Reagan’s intelligence coordinator and the other Chief Legal Cousel for the Central Intelligence Agency regarding these funds. Both have indicated that former President Bush had asked that these funds, totalling $27 trillion, be transferred to his control, that threats were made by Bush and that many involved in this operation suffered, issues including murder, illegal arrest, torture and detention among them.

The individuals I am speaking of repeatedly met with President Bush over these funds, disputed his claim to them, and indicate that the majority of the funds are the property of the people of the United States.

These funds are the mysterious “Wanta” funds, monies earned through years of currency trading aimed at collapsing the Soviet Union, a plan originated by President Ronald Reagan, then White House Intelligence Coordinator Lee Wanta and CIA Director William Casey.

And who’s Lee Wanta?

The funds themselves were earned through a scheme of trading Soviet roubles at enormous profit, a practice that eventually collapsed their government. A portion of the profits are subject to current litigation in the Federal Court of the Eastern District of Virginia, Judge Lee presiding. I have over 2,000 pages of documents on this case which shows a remainder of the original funds had been transferred to the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond by the Bank of China, a party to the rouble trading practice, in 2006 and is claimed as totally owned by Ameritrust Corporation. That amount was $4.5 trillion of which we hold the SWIFT transfer documents.

The other monies, which “likely” make up from the unspent portion of the missing $27 trillion, may well constitute all that is recoverable.

Wanta, sole shareholder in Ameritrust, has offered his companies share, valued by the court now at $7.2 trillion, entirely to the American people as intended by President Reagan.

So I try to find out about a man who is dealing with this level of money:

Either Wanta has claim to the entire amount or it is the property of the US government. That no effort has been made to secure the funds or enforce criminal and civil remedies to recover enough money to pay the entire US national debt and more, as with earnings, we are nearing well over $30 trillion by this time, is an indication that a criminal conspiracy with enough influence to overrule our own government is involved.

This popped up but from 2010:

When I talked with Lee Wanta two days ago, the news was devastating. He is to be “taken down.” The Department of Justice, according to the lawyers with whom he spoke, had just said so. Many people know him as Leo Wanta, or Ambassador Leo (or Lee) Emil Wanta. In the following three articles, I refer to him as Leo when the reference is used to identify an intelligence operative working for the United States Government, and as Lee when referring to him after his unlawful arrest. I use his appropriate title of Ambassador when that reference is proper.

Now it’s getting complicated:

Since the April 2003 Court Opinion in Virginia, Lee Wanta has been trying to liquidate the corporations and their financial assets to pay taxes. 35 percent of $23 trillion would put about $8 trillion into our financially-strapped (read bankrupt) Treasury. The U.S. Government will not give him access to the funds so they can be liquidated. Until liquidation occurs, Lee Wanta cannot pay the taxes owed. Don’t ask me why – ask “them.”

Forgive the ignorance but do you recall this doing the rounds of either the MSM or the sphere?

If not, why not? Is $23 trillion not quite enough moolah to excite anyone?
    Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

Corncrake (4th March 2012), Limor Wolf (4th March 2012), modwiz (4th March 2012), Reinhard (4th March 2012), Tarka the Duck (3rd March 2012)

13. Link to Post #68
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

Thanks Sabrina but I can't read it because your flashing avatar makes me feel ill.

14. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

Thanks for posting the link to the Orphans of Liverty blog Sabrina. A lot of interesting correspondence there - not just on this subject - and some I agree with and some I don't which is the best kind of reading!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

Sabrina (4th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4