+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Lord James of Blackheath - 15 Trillion & 750,000 metric Tons of Gold

1. Link to Post #41
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 752 posts

Default Re: Lord James of Blackheath - 15 Trillion & 750,000 metric Tons of Gold

I hope you are right? I was doing this on my other computer now think I need some pro help.

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

Default Re: Lord James of Blackheath - 15 Trillion & 750,000 metric Tons of Gold

Is the fraud really a fraud or is the claim/suggestion that Yohannes Riyadi and/or Wilfredo Saurin is a known fraudster just smoke and mirrors to try to cover up the real fraud?

I think I will just sit on this fence for a while and await further information.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

Muzz (20th February 2012)

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Some info from our friend David ...

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

aquamarine (21st February 2012), Calz (20th February 2012), CeltMan (21st February 2012), Gemeos (22nd February 2012), jp11 (20th February 2012), JRS (22nd February 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012), unicorny (20th February 2012)

6. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member l_e_cox's Avatar
    Thanks

Default This is so kooky!

What makes me say that? Because it is still basically just a story.

If someone came up to you and told you that they had just invented a device for reading each others thoughts, but could not produce a single document to make that story real, it would be an astounding story with far-reaching implications, but it would just be a story.

What do we know for sure about this whole subject?

1. We know there is a lot of gold in secure storage areas around the world.
    2. We know that the US Federal Reserve issued a lot of "notes" for that gold.
    3. We know that in November of last year, a suit was filed in a court in New York on this subject.
    4. We know that the money supply has been ridiculously inflated by the creation of various investment vehicles. We know that the banking system has become notorious for creating money in this way. And we know that someone, somewhere is accumulating vast numeric sums on their accounts as a result of trading in these exotic "securities" (a misnomer if ever I saw one).
    5. We know that on the first of January of this year a mysterious group made a short statement regarding deep financial reforms, using James Martinez as their spokesman.

This is not enough solid data to make me happy.

I so want to believe that there is a group out there (call them "benevolent ETs" or whatever you want to call them) that is helping us through all this.

But all I know for sure is that there are a bunch of guys in my church working on the problem, mostly just by teaching people how to help each other.

These "benevolent ETs" are not even doing that!

What I am not convinced of:
    There has been a lot of quite exotic esoteric verbiage thrown around and connected to this subject. But, what's that expression? "Show me the money!"

1. Ascension and ascended beings. I just don't see this. Who are the "ascended beings" on this planet, and what are they doing to put things right?

2. White hats. I will give this "group" some credence when they begin to step forward and make their intentions and actions known.

3. The councils, the mind collectives, the creator, and source. These are all concepts that have their human counterparts. But they have not made themselves real - any of them. Why should I be so confident that they exist as they are being portrayed?

4. Time lines. Great concept. It can be used to help communicate the complex relationship that individual decisions have to our collective future. But is this actually a workable concept, or just a convenient one?

The asteroid belt is real. Who created it?
    Our shrunken and atrophied pineal glands are real. Who created those?
    Our planet and all of its magnificent beauty is real. Who created it?
    And our society and its persistent madness is real. Who shall we say created it? Wasn't that ourselves?

We are not even agreed yet on these realities of existence. And we are all ready to add in more esoteric concepts?

How can we ever understand causation if we can't remember far enough back to locate cause?

Can anyone answer these questions with evidence and positiveness? So far, I have found but one who even comes close. Why should I believe these others when their stories stand on such shaky ground?

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to l_e_cox For This Post:

fractal being (23rd February 2012), GaelVictor (20th February 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012), unicorny (20th February 2012)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Thanks, Darla. GOLD! (Forgive the unintended pun )
    For what's it's worth, I've contacted the BBC and Associated Newspapers (Daily 'hate' Mail, Metro) as to why there's absolutely no mention of this on any of their news outlets. Anywhere.

I guess making spurious claims against Iran and celebrity gossip takes up more column inches

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to math330 For This Post:

CeltMan (21st February 2012), Eric J (Viking) (20th February 2012), Lisab (20th February 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012), Sabrina (20th February 2012)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ria (here)
    I hope you are right? I was doing this on my other computer now think I need some pro help.
    Which browser and machine do you use?
    When I hit the "What's going on" link it froze my machine too (Firefox and then Opera on Mac OS 10.5.8).. try emptying the cache for your browser, seems to work a little

11. The Following User Says Thank You to math330 For This Post:

Ria (23rd February 2012)

12. Link to Post #47
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    All derivatives are fraudulent - Lord James of Blackheath speaks in our House of Lords. This was NEVER (of course) in our MSM!!!

An earlier example:
    Lord James of Blackheath:

Remember Christopher Story (google him) - murdered for outing Leon Panetta et al?
    Christopher Story RIP - poisoned by TPTB...

and his assassination:

The stench of fraudulence is overbearing in this world
    Avid
    Thanks and thanks again for this, to everybody, watch the two other parts of the Christopher Story video as well, especially if you are from europe.

The calm of this man is only superficial, he is absolutely boiling inside and defenitly in the know, the european parlament is a very dangerous institution, non elected, and a continuation of the second world war ideologies from nazi germany, the war never ended, europe and the united states have most definitly been taken over.

This is by far the most coherent man i have ever heard whom brought this information. May he rest in peace and may this interview go viral asap. the complete interview below.

13. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Abouth the dangers of the European Institutions, please read the rivetting & eyes-opening book of Taylor, Niedzwiecki, Rath & Kowalczyk
    The Nazi Roots of Brussels

including the amazing analysis of the 1939 lecture of Walter Hallstein, a prominent Nazi Lawyer – And Key Architect of the ‘Brussels EU’... who would later become the first president of the European Economic Community (EEC) !

You can also read the whole investigation from David Wilcok in this 332 pages PDF which I've produced from the material available on http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...ancial-tyranny on Feb 13, 2012.

http://www.vigli.org/FINANCIAL_TYRAN...eb-13-2012.pdf . Please be patient, the file makes 27 MB
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 20th February 2012 at 15:33.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (20th February 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012)

15. Link to Post #49
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Sabrina (here)
    A list of recent "resignations" - must be a lot going on behind the scenes....
    Did this come from http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/20...ignations.html ?

It is recommended to provide links to material obtained from elsewhere on the web - thanks.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ria (23rd February 2012)

17. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Default Lord James of Blackheath: Requesting investigation of Mystery 15 Trillion Dollars

Requested in parliament

watch the video or read the transcript

Transcript

http://www.publications.parliament.u...12021643000172

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongo For This Post:

<8> (21st February 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012), shadowstalker (20th February 2012)

19. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Lord James of Blackheath: Requesting investigation of Mystery 15 Trillion Dollars

Quote Posted by Loony (here)
    Requested in parliament
    I merged your video and transcript link in with the thread already covering this.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bongo (20th February 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012)

21. Link to Post #52
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

I noticed that Lord James had almost an empty house
    when he delivered his message. That's a good indication
    that nothing will ever become of this.

I really hope i'm wrong though.....

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (22nd February 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012)

23. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,457 times in 2,874 posts

Mainstream media seems to be stunningly silent... they did pick up on Project X eventually last time after all the blogs.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

MSM started to imply he was senile and so did some of the Avalon forum..... let's see if this reoccurs.
    Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

Lisab (23rd February 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012)

25. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Quote Posted by Ria (here)
    Warning when I click on to this, trying to look into Christopher subject mater my computer became very unstable.

http://whats-going-on-alex.blogspot....mation-of.html
    Hi Ria they are on to ya, be careful babe.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Ria (23rd February 2012)

27. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Quote Posted by humanalien (here)
    I noticed that Lord James had almost an empty house
    when he delivered his message. That's a good indication
    that nothing will ever become of this.

I really hope i'm wrong though.....
    There is never a lot of them around when anything progressive is on the agenda. If there was a war to be voted on and be implemented there wouldn't be an empty seat in the house. If they are absent from the meeting that is their alibi. I never heard such a thing they will say. The bastards.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (22nd February 2012), Lisab (23rd February 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012)

29. Link to Post #56
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

It was the same thing in america back in 1913 when congress
    voted in the use of Central Banks aka Federal Reserve.

There were only a handful of congressmen present that day to.
    The rest were on christmas vacation.....

I think nothing should be voted on unless there is a full house....

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (22nd February 2012), aranuk (22nd February 2012), Lisab (23rd February 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012)

31. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Works both ways I guess.

Stan

32. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Ria (23rd February 2012)

33. Link to Post #58
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

Follow up article on white hat report 37 and Lord James of Blackheath:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/02...error-exposed/

Below is one of the strangest stories in financial history, one involving the US government lying about hundreds of thousands of tons of imaginary gold, illegal wire transfers and loans totalling $15 trillion. The video, from the House of Lords, is amazing in itself.

What it doesn’t express is where the money came from though Lord James of Blackheath proves conclusively that an effort was made to say it came from a gold reserve in Brunei that, in fact, never existed.

At surface, it appears we have stumbled upon the largest terrorist organization in the world and have found original documents tracing its funding to the Secretary of the Treasury and the Chairman of the Federal Reserve, two of the top financial officers in the US. A cursory review of terrorism statues in the US indicate that all transactions we will learn about are, in fact, to be assumed “terrorist money laundering” and that the only thing preventing the immediate arrest of hundreds of top financial officials is their political connections alone.

YouTube - Veterans Today -

We will be able to offer an alternative, more insights, some hard intelligence and some very valuable background that we hope will offer insightful and realistic perspectives on this amazing story.

On February 16, 2012, Lord James of Blackheath, member of Britain’s House of Lords presented evidence of an illegal scheme begun, he has thus discovered, in 2009. His documents including originals signed by Alan Greenspan and Timothy Geithner, show the illegal “off the books” transfer by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York of $15 trillion to, initially, HSBC (Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Corporation) London and then to the Bank of Scotland.

The Bank of Scotland, under royal charter but restricted from involvement in any such transactions, simply “gave” the money to 20 European banks to use in a highly profitable scheme of co-trading “fresh cut” MTN’s (mid-term notes), generating trillions of dollars in profits over 3 years, none of which is shown on books, none has been taxed or has benefitted shareholders in those banks.

As Blackheath outlines, the “deception and cover” for this transfer is the imaginary seizure of 750,000 tons of gold by agents of an unspoken entity (confirmed by the highest official sources as the Bush family and CIA), the listed “source” of the money.

The government of Indonesia confirms this to be an utter fabrication and that the individual named had 700 tons of gold (about half of what Gaddafi was holding), not 750,000. It is noted that only 1,500 tons of gold have ever been traded in world history, as stated in the House of Lords.

The issues that are initially brought out, issues inconsistent with international convention and starting the reader on what is only the surface discovery of two decades of crimes involving dozens of governments are as follows:

At no time has the Federal Reserve Bank of New York been authorized to hold the funds indicated
    However, documents held by Lord Blackheath prove, conclusively that they did hold such funds and transfer them in a manner as to obscure their origin by using HSBC and the Bank of Scotland. This process, seemingly involving Alan Greenspan, Timothy Geithner and others would appear to be “money laundering” until some other explanation were found. None has been offered.
    The “collateralization” of these funds, being 750,000 tons of gold, is proven to be fantasy. These funds then, in no way or manner, are related to Brunei. The presentation of this false transaction has been conclusively proven to be a “cover and deception” project such as an intelligence organization would use.
    The transfer of these funds, all done without any authorizations, governmental or otherwise, particularly without agreements, payment of interest to the United States and without knowledge and approval of congress makes every aspect of this criminal in nature, a violation of innumerable statues.
    The receipt and use of these funds by the 20 banks, two of which are Wall Street’s largest, and the use of these funds to generate profits while the funds themselves are held “off the books” and the profits hidden and laundered, themselves the earnings of funds received through criminal acts makes any and all involved part of a criminal enterprise.

WHERE DID THE MONEY COME FROM

There is no record of the Federal Reserve being authorized to “create” $15 trillion, equal to the entire national debt of the United States. There is, however, proof that funds that totalled, at one time, $27 trillion had been earned surreptitiously, disposed of as part of an intelligence operation against the Soviet Union and then later stolen with accusations made against George H. W. Bush as being the perpetrator.

I have spoken with two individuals, one President Reagan’s intelligence coordinator and the other Chief Legal Cousel for the Central Intelligence Agency regarding these funds. Both have indicated that former President Bush had asked that these funds, totalling $27 trillion, be transferred to his control, that threats were made by Bush and that many involved in this operation suffered, issues including murder, illegal arrest, torture and detention among them.

The individuals I am speaking of repreatedly met with President Bush over these funds, disputed his claim to them, and indicate that the majority of the funds are the property of the people of the United States.

These funds are the mysterious “Wanta” funds, monies earned through years of currency trading aimed at collapsing the Soviet Union, a plan originated by President Ronald Reagan, then White House Intelligence Coordinator Lee Wanta and CIA Director William Casey. I have been told that, while this operation went forward under President Reagan, he had ordered that his successor, George H. W. Bush not be “briefed” out of “mistrust” for Bush.

The funds themselves were earned through a scheme of trading Soviet roubles at enormous profit, a practice that eventually collapsed their government. A portion of the profits are subject to current litigation in the Federal Court of the Eastern District of Virginia, Judge Lee presiding. I have over 2,000 pages of documents on this case which shows a remainder of the original funds had been transferred to the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond by the Bank of China, a party to the rouble trading practice, in 2006 and is claimed as totally owned by Ameritrust Corporation. That amount was $4.5 trillion of which we hold the SWIFT transfer documents.

The other monies, which “likely” make up from the unspent portion of the missing $27 trillion, may well constitute all that is recoverable.

Wanta, sole shareholder in Ameritrust, has offered his companies share, valued by the court now at $7.2 trillion, entirely to the American people as intended by President Reagan.

The origin of the additional funds, issued by the Federal Reserve during the 80s and 90s, totalling nearly $8 trillion is unknown. High ranking sources within the US government indicate that this can only be either the remainder of funds Wanta raised or profits made from them after the majority of funds were stolen.

Stories, some quite good actually, and personal interviews plus my own review of documents would place the theft or conversion of these funds initially with:

The Bush family
    The “P2,” a Masonic lodge operating out of Switzerland involved in dozens of terror bombings tied to “Operation Gladio”
    People around Wanta himself including the CIA

What is lacking is a source for half of these funds. Technically, they don’t exist as there is no record of them being originated by nor transferred to the Federal Reserve Bank of New York though there are clear and discernible records of them being transferred out of that institution which never possessed them, according to their 2010 audit, in the first place.

WANTA MONEY

The transfer of Wanta funds, they can be assumed to have no other origin as they track into the Federal Reserve banking system while in escrow and are currently awaiting payment based on the orders of President Obama in accordance with findings of the federal court, is complicated by the Scottish transfer.

Either Wanta has claim to the entire amount or it is the property of the US government. That no effort has been made to secure the funds or enforce criminal and civil remedies to recover enough money to pay the entire US national debt and more, as with earnings, we are nearing well over $30 trillion by this time, is an indication that a criminal conspiracy with enough influence to overrule our own government is involved. Whether that “conspiracy is, as noted, the Bush family, rouge sections of the CIA or a secret society such as P2, one we can prove or others we only suspect exist, is another story.

The lack of action, here or as requested by Lord James in Britain, is, in itself, proof of both the seriousness and actuality of these events and the powers that can prevent any inquiry when irrefutable documents such as SWIFT transfers are available. In fact, Lord James has offered a wealth of documents which, when combined with the 2000 pages of Wanta “discovery” from the Federal Court, constitutes more than prima facia evidence of money laundering, conversion, terrorism or worse.

Thus, the inaction in the face of overwheming and unquestioned proof is inexplicable.

FLOOD OF WANTA LITIGATION AND INDICTMENTS COMING

Currently, Wanta’s legal status is as technical conservator and owner of $7.2 trillion. However, as nearly half that is owed in taxes and the court settlement required Wanta to purchase $1 trillion in treasury bonds, the federal government should show positive interest other than President Obama and a few others. More are being obstructionist with the payout and exercise of $3 trillion in US debt reduction.

This is, not only illegal but an indication of conspiracy.

In addition, Russian Prime Minister Putin has communicated that he awaits the agreed upon 3% payment of Russian taxes, initially on the $7.2 trillion. Will Putin want to be paid on the entire $15 trillion plus interest and will Russia and/or the US have interest in why the Bank of Scotland transferred these funds to 20 European banks to trade in MTN’s (mid term notes) without any authorization or agreement, any participation or sharing of profits.

As the funds, at least the half which the US government can claim ownership of, combined with the interest and earnings of, would quickly put the US “in the black,” again we look at, not just the press blackout on the Wanta litigation of the last 6 years but the press blackout on Lord James of Blackheath and the wealth of damning documentation he submitted to Parliament.

Nothing has been done since, it is as though the proof submitted was so dangerous that those moments in time have been erased by a mysterious g-dlike power.

What makes Wanta dangerous is that he has begun to distribute funds, some to government entities, counties and states, law enforcement agencies, giving them standing, not just in recovering funds intended for their use but in helping prosecute anyone involved in interfering with or attempting to divert funds.

One grand jury is being formed to investigate diversion of Wanta funds even at this early date. It is likely that Wanta/Ameritrust funds earmarked for border protection could lead to the indictment of high ranking US officials. This is only the beginning.

If the Royal Bank of Scotland doesn’t think it should be expecting the biggest chargeback in the history of the world, they are in for a shock

34. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,350 times in 1,657 posts

From Nov 2010

Sky News with Lord Blackheath

35. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If these funds were fraudulently created out of nothing, then how come we're debating what to do with them or who gets them or what use to put them too?

Rather, those involved in this fraud should take the hit that comes from writing off these assets as worthless ... Bush, Federal Reserve and a few key banks ... I'm looking at you and your partners in crime.

Rather than paying off the US debt, this should sink the Federal Reserve, et al.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (24th February 2012), Marin (24th February 2012), Ria (23rd February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast