+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Book Reveals Hidden Extraterrestrial Takeover

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default New Book Reveals Hidden Extraterrestrial Takeover

http://news.yahoo.com/book-reveals-h...153026444.html

"On February 16th, author Marshall Vian Summers released his newest book, The Allies of Humanity Book 3: A Message to Earth, which reveals a hidden extraterrestrial takeover on Earth and the wider implications of contact with life in the universe.

Summers' Book 3 is the third installment of the internationally popular Allies of Humanity series and is being released as a $3.99 E-book for Kindle, Nook and iTunes. According to Summers, the "briefings" contained in Book 3 were provided by a group of off-planet observers called the "Allies of Humanity" who seek to warn Earth of a dangerous ET intervention now underway.

“The true story of the Allies of Humanity,” says Darlene Mitchell, editor of Book 3, “is the heroic journey of a small group of beings from a handful of nearby star systems. They were sent to Earth on a mission from free worlds to alert humanity to a clandestine invasion taking place in our world by commercial forces in the universe."

In an interview on Coast to Coast AM, Summers said, "The publication of the first set of Allies of Humanity briefings actually endangered these observers and forced them to leave. Not only did these brave individuals dedicate their lives to this mission, leaving their home worlds behind—possibly forever,” said Summers, “but some very important figures died to deliver this message.”

Book 3 presents new information about the activities of a clandestine ET intervention and its plans to exploit Earth's resources, usurp human leadership and employ humanity as a workforce for resource extraction. The Allies of Humanity reveal that Earth is a rare "biological storehouse" in a universe of barren worlds and that the biological assets of Earth, such as water, plant cells, blood plasma and genetic building blocks, are highly sought by commercial forces in our region of space.

Book 3 advises humanity to build unity and freedom and to defend Earth's borders to space from alien forces who seek to subtly entrap our world in an ET sphere of control. Along with this, it presents a set of requirements for what human governments and citizens must do to thwart ET intervention and protect our freedom in the universe:

Discretion: The activities and telecommunication broadcasts on the surface of our world are observable by the Intervention. Radio communication into space must be limited.

Self-sufficiency: If we deplete our life-sustaining resources, we will be forced to trade for them with ET nations at a high cost and at great disadvantage.

Unity: Until the nations of the world unite, no ET force will recognize or honor human sovereignty. Instead, we will be treated as a bickering set of tribes living atop vast natural resources desired by others.

While a forceful call to thwart the dark activities of ET intruders, Book 3 is above all else an inspirational message to all people who value humanity's freedom and sovereignty, declaring that, "It is time to realize what humanity has learned through its long and difficult history regarding intervention and the dangers to the freedom and self-determination of the native peoples. All of humanity are now the native peoples of the world, facing intervention."

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to emeraldcity For This Post:

00101 (18th February 2012), Fredenit (21st February 2012), ktlight (19th February 2012), LifeAngel (21st February 2012), Lifebringer (21st February 2012), Limor Wolf (17th February 2012), PHARAOH (19th February 2012), Snowbird (18th February 2012), Turcurulin (22nd February 2012), WhiteFeather (22nd February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 442 posts

Default Re: New Book Reveals Hidden Extraterrestrial Takeover

To think that a rogue ET group has any chance of pulling this off now is ludicrous. It sounds like a group that wants to take us back 200,000 years to when the Annunaki did exactly that. Which makes it one of those "been there, done that" kind of things. Perhaps they landed on the wrong planet by mistake? Perhaps they aren't aware of the fact that on this particular rock called Earth, there are now millions of awakened humans and Lightworkers who can smell this stuff a mile away. Perhaps they are unaware of the fact that this particular planet is about to birth a whole New Earth.

No, the whole thing reeks of disinformation and yet more fear mongering. But it would make a great Hollywood plot for yet another one of those ET invasion scare movies.

What a joke!

p.s. No offense to emeraldcity for posting this piece. It made for a good laugh. Thanks.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

buckminster fuller (19th February 2012), DreamsInDigital (22nd February 2012), Pete (21st February 2012), Sandra (22nd February 2012), Turcurulin (22nd February 2012), WhiteFeather (22nd February 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Andre, so why couldn't a rouge ET group pull this off? Because of gov't, other good ET groups?....what's on your mind with this. Interested to hear.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emeraldcity For This Post:

Fredenit (21st February 2012), ktlight (19th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Post Re: New Book Reveals Hidden Extraterrestrial Takeover

Have been reading Allies of Humanity Book 3 by Marshall Summers. Highly recommend it. A very visionary document.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emeraldcity For This Post:

Ariel (22nd February 2012), Fredenit (21st February 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Andre (here)
    To think that a rogue ET group has any chance of pulling this off now is ludicrous. It sounds like a group that wants to take us back 200,000 years to when the Annunaki did exactly that. Which makes it one of those "been there, done that" kind of things. Perhaps they landed on the wrong planet by mistake? Perhaps they aren't aware of the fact that on this particular rock called Earth, there are now millions of awakened humans and Lightworkers who can smell this stuff a mile away. Perhaps they are unaware of the fact that this particular planet is about to birth a whole New Earth.

No, the whole thing reeks of disinformation and yet more fear mongering. But it would make a great Hollywood plot for yet another one of those ET invasion scare movies.

What a joke!

p.s. No offense to emeraldcity for posting this piece. It made for a good laugh. Thanks.
    Hello Andre,
    The problem Humanity has is not with a rogue group of Aliens but many different types of Aliens and they are responsible for the abduction of thousands of humans for gene experimentation trying to interbreed with the human race, they are deadly serious about their agenda.
    Have you read any of the books in question, The Allies of Humanity 1-2 and now 3 if not I strongly advise that you read the they are very educational.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fredenit For This Post:

LifeAngel (21st February 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by emeraldcity (here)
    Have been reading Allies of Humanity Book 3 by Marshall Summers. Highly recommend it. A very visionary document.

Hello emeraldcity,
    again thank you for the brilliant post lets hope Humanity wakes up before it to late. The Aliens think we are to nieve and inmature, I'm coming to see why now. Cheers.

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Book 3 presents new information about the activities of a clandestine ET intervention and its plans to exploit Earth's resources, usurp human leadership and employ humanity as a workforceforresource extraction.The Allies of Humanity reveal that Earth is a rare "biological storehouse"ina universe ofbarren worlds andthatthe biological assets of Earth, such as water, plant cells, blood plasma and genetic building blocks, are highly sought by commercial forces in our region of space.

Hasn't this been going on for years by TPTW. Perhaps The Elite Groups Are These Aliens That Are Aready Here. Just a thought.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

13. Link to Post #8
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

Quote Posted by Fredenit (here)

Hello emeraldcity,
    again thank you for the brilliant post lets hope Humanity wakes up before it to late. The Aliens think we are to nieve and inmature, I'm coming to see why now. Cheers.
    This is becoming a bit difficult. On one hand we have all the channeled information saying ,we are here to assist you ascend to the 5Th dimension and so on.
    and on the other we have Marshall saying don't except any help from these ET's. for goodness sake, why does life have to be so dramatic?
    I seen the interview he done with Kerry, But how can you be sure he is on our side? yes I know .. discernment. discernment seems to be popping up alot these days..
    I think i''ll stick to what the Mayans said and wait for the return of Kukulkan in 2012.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kersley For This Post:

Turcurulin (22nd February 2012), WhiteFeather (21st February 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

I actually feel that all this chitter chatter via dreams and messaging from above could be hyjacked by anyone who feels the ones receiving the messages will believe because WE DO.

I have read so much stuff lately that it makes me realise that we actually dont know who we are actually talking too or listening too.
    Such writers as Delores Cannon are good to read but it could be anyone intercepting and sending massages to us, which we believe because a fellow human wrote it so it must be right, yes!!.

Feel your hearts and follow your gut instincs because it will be soon all we have.

Ammit
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

bluestflame (22nd February 2012), Turcurulin (22nd February 2012), WhiteFeather (22nd February 2012)

17. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

I read the Allies of Humanity Book 1 some time ago. I do have to agree that there is definitely some kind of ET interference on this planet, however I don't believe that the ET invasion that supposes to be staged will actually be done by ET's themselves. My gut feeling is telling me that if there is ET invasion then it will be staged by crazy humans pretending to be wiser than ET's. Those in control of our planet are a little twisted in their brains and hopefully there will come a day when we will have the power to send them all to the asylum of the crazies, once they are locked up the keys should be thrown away immediately. When I listened to John Kettler's interview I was quite disgusted with a lot of the things that he was saying about the ET's he was communicating with. It was obvious that he is in touch with the dark side of one group of ET's who are pretending to be on our side as our saviours. One thing is for sure and that is that this planet is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Humans do not realize how lucky we are that we ended up being reincarnated here on this beautiful bowl of amazing life in this universe. The sad thing is that we are not fighting for her. She is all we have, this is the only place where we can flourish as humans. If someone tells you that there is another planet we can go to where we can thrive on just as well, then I think that will be a deffinite lie; in my opinion such creatures will state this fact only because they will want to get rid of the humans so that they will be free to take over this planet. I DON'T THINK that will be a good idea because I, personally, am not going anywhere. We, humans, must realize that this planet belongs to us. We can have a haven on this planet once again, we just have to find a way to lock up the human crazies who are in power and we have to find a way to communicate effectively with ET's who are planning to make a permanent home on planet Earth. I am ready to tell the ET's nicely to just get on their fancy boats and to keep on flying back to where they came from. Earth belongs to Humans. It's that simple.

18. Link to Post #11
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

emeraldcity are you just here for the sole purpose of promoting this book?

19. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by Andre (here)

What a joke!

I believe that the Allies of Humanity are describing the Lizzies (reptoids) , the greys and the Dracos. Is it possible that the Earth's atmosphere is being terraformed for these groups, by these groups? The Lizzies believe, as I have read, that they have claim to this Earth and have been waiting for humans to depart. It strongly appears as though something somewhere is doing its utmost to make sure that as many humans depart as quickly as possible.

When the Earth ascends, not everyone will go with her. There will be some remaining because they choose to remain. These will most likely become the neighbors of the three groups above. That possibility in and of itself, should be enough to encourage people to prepare for anything, ascension, upliftment, new Earth, old Earth, so that they are not forced to live amongst these undesirables.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Turcurulin (22nd February 2012), WhiteFeather (22nd February 2012)

21. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member Little Ishta's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 times in 227 posts

"Unity: Until the nations of the world unite, no ET force will recognize or honor human sovereignty. Instead, we will be treated as a bickering set of tribes living atop vast natural resources desired by others."

Uhmmm errrr...... makes me think of NWO when I read that. Just saying

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Ishta For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (22nd February 2012), mab777 (22nd February 2012), Turcurulin (22nd February 2012)

23. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Little Ishta (here)
    "Unity: Until the nations of the world unite, no ET force will recognize or honor human sovereignty. Instead, we will be treated as a bickering set of tribes living atop vast natural resources desired by others."

Uhmmm errrr...... makes me think of NWO when I read that. Just saying
    My thoughts EXACTLY. Thank you.

Until the nations of the world unite,
    ... in a New World Order...

*Post Edit*

I just watched the Marshall Vian Summers interview. The general message from it is a good one. It is quite the complex situation.

I know that we've been infiltrated - I've seen it everywhere and for a long time. I feel that there is sufficiant 'resistance' (by folks just like the ones on this forum,) that would raise red-flags to our allies regarding the current occupation. Also, there is a chicken and egg paradox here -

Why would the allies not contact us due to our primitive mentalities, when the said benevolent contact may very well be the catalyst for our enlightenment? If executed correctly, which I'm sure they could figure out a way to pull it off, contact can be achieved with little to no fear and/or violence involved.

How can we, as a race, be expected to overcome such constant negative influence and bombarding manipulation (not playing the victim here, just asking [very non-rhetorically]) from the infiltration/occupation in order to obtain our 'worthiness' for benevolent contact?

Does not the reality of covert, negative contact constitute an opportunity for a balancing positive contact?
    Last edited by Turcurulin; 25th February 2012 at 17:23.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Turcurulin For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (22nd February 2012), Little Ishta (22nd February 2012)

25. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

Unity: Until the nations of the world unite, no ET force will recognize or honor human sovereignty. Instead, we will be treated as a bickering set of tribes living atop vast natural resources desired by others.
    I say, humanity speaking as one voice in the great abyss differs from what is said above.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

Turcurulin (22nd February 2012)

27. Link to Post #16
    Kenya Avalon Member
    Thanks

I downloaded Volume 1 of marshall's book . To be honest I feel like he wrote a lot of nothing! Just fluff about the need of having greater community knowledge, without telling us what the knowledge is, and he kept repeating how we are under attack. while I agree that we are, you cant keep moving from chapter to chapter repeatin yourself. I finished the book feeling like I had gained nothing. I do not think his other books are anything special. Also there was so much negativity. I have never been so disappointed.

+ Reply to Thread