+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Physicists Predict The Existence of Time Crystals

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member gaiagirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Physicists Predict The Existence of Time Crystals

Hi Everyone!

Sacred geometry and physics are two of my favorite subjects. In honor of this I am posting my first "started thread" here at Avalon . . . not an in depth article but interesting nonetheless.

Thought this link was worth a look-see for those interested in therorized structures of the universe . . .

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gaiagirl For This Post:

Delight (17th February 2012), frances (17th February 2012), Fundy Gemini (17th February 2012), Jake (17th February 2012), Kristo (18th February 2012), MariaDine (17th February 2012), mojo (19th February 2012), seko (17th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Default Re: Physicists Predict The Existence of Time Crystals

I just finished reading The Ancient Secrets of the Flower of Life by Drunvalo Melchezadik. I am amazed at the structure of sacred geometry. I have a poster on my wall of Metetrons Cube... I meditate on the geometry sometimes. Some amazing insights come from studying the geometry. It seems that space-time has a shape, after all. I will sometimes get bored and draw Metetrons Cube, and delight in the concept of different levels of consciousness that can be unlocked through the geometry.

Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Fundy Gemini (17th February 2012), gaiagirl (19th February 2012), Kristo (18th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (19th February 2012), Mike Gorman (18th February 2012), mojo (19th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member Fundy Gemini's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 times in 258 posts

Hey! Congrats on your first thread - very interesting (time crystals - HOW COOL) Now I'm going back to read the other two articles listed below that, they ALL sound interesting :-) GREAT blog resource, THANKS!
    --♥--
    2 All

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fundy Gemini For This Post:

gaiagirl (19th February 2012), mojo (19th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member gaiagirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    I just finished reading The Ancient Secrets of the Flower of Life by Drunvalo Melchezadik. I am amazed at the structure of sacred geometry. I have a poster on my wall of Metetrons Cube... I meditate on the geometry sometimes. Some amazing insights come from studying the geometry. It seems that space-time has a shape, after all. I will sometimes get bored and draw Metetrons Cube, and delight in the concept of different levels of consciousness that can be unlocked through the geometry.
    I just discovered Mr. Melchezadik only two days ago (I have been living in a cave of my own making for a few years, so I have missed much) . . . up until then I had seen "The Flower of Life" but had never known it had a name or the theories behind it's meaning. His book is definitely at the top of my list . . .

Recent new experiences with plant medicine have also called me to sacred geometry as well . . . I love it when science, math, and spirituality mix . . . beauty in it's purist form!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gaiagirl For This Post:

mojo (19th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread