+ Reply to Thread

Thread: End Game - A Global Conspiracy - Full Length Feature

1. Link to Post #1
    New Zealand Avalon Member Studeo's Avatar
    Thanks

Default End Game - A Global Conspiracy - Full Length Feature

The world's ruling elite have fashioned an interlocking network of multi-national corporations that now posses more wealth and political autonomy than individual nations. What psychological pathology drives their single-minded obsession for absolute control? What high-tech schemes serve their diabolical End-Game strategies? As 2012 arrives, humanity's ultimate fate now hangs in the balance!

Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 18th February 2012 at 04:29.
    Destiny comes to those who listen and fate finds the rest. So learn what you can learn. Do what you can do and never give up hope! Marshall's Motto. Peace to all.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Studeo For This Post:

EnergyGardener (18th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

Default Re: End Game - A Global Conspiracy - Full Length Feature

Studeo,

Love, courage and creative energy is much more powerful, even if the own the material world.

I do believe our ET families will be helping us soon, provided that we take the proper steps for our self-determination. At least that's what they are telling me; I do hope I'm tuned into the right channel....

Freedom and Prosperity,

EnergyGardener
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

4. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Quote I do believe our ET families will be helping us soon, provided that we take the proper steps for our self-determination. At least that's what they are telling me; I do hope I'm tuned into the right channel....
    Hi "EnergyGardener".

Not sure what you mean by "... our ET brothers and sisters will be helping us soon".

They are already helping us, every day.

If some readers interpret the word "help" to mean anything like "save" then I think they are sadly mistaken.

Any and all benevolent ETs adhere to the law of free will and choice. They cannot save us. We must save ourselves. Sure, they can give us information and resources to help us do that, but there will not be any mass landing until we have saved ourselves and created a world that is hospitable for their arrival. At the moment, if they were to land en masse, there would be mass hysteria. The global elite has seen to that be producing endless ET invasion movies to ensure that any mass landing would go terribly wrong. The benevolent ETs will never land if it is only going to cause more fear.

If you have any concerns about listening to the "right channel", simply ask yourself if the channel is promoting fear or love. If it's fear (disguised as concern or something similar), then I would suggest you look elsewhere.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Mulder (18th February 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

I'm not holding my breath for ET's "outing" themselves or helping us in an ostensible way.
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

+ Reply to Thread