+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 235 FirstFirst 1 2 42 52 62 102 152 235 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 4699

Thread: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

1. Link to Post #1021
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,818 times in 1,352 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Quote Posted by AnthonyBacala (here)
    Truman Cash,

Almost finished with "The Eye of Ra" and I just wanted to say I was really moved by this line -

"We voluntarily diminish our own innate, spiritual ability to KNOW when we make any other entity an authority for truth."

Thank you for providing this wealth of knowledge and research in the form of two books for free!
    You're welcome, Anthony. Also, thanks to Amzer Zo for his post #1019, which ties into this concept.

It is also interesting how most people accept the programming (or misinterpreted statements) from other entities that ends up actually controlling society in general. Examples are truisms like "You can't fight city hall." or "There's nothing certain except death and taxes". These kind of truisms are used to keep people subservient to the elitist control freaks.

Yes, we can fight city hall and even win; death is not certain at all because we are spiritual beings that do not "die"; and probably the most accepted false datum is that we need taxes. Taxes are not only not necessary but they are designed and implemented as control mechanisms by the "Illusionati" control freaks. BTW, one of the legal definitions of "registration" is to put on a tax list (See Black's Law dictionary), e.g., voter "registration", vehicle "registration", etc.

Governments can create "money" out of thin air to pay for essential public services. They do not need to take anything from the people and they do not need to borrow it from the international banksters. Under the US Constitution we the people are the government (see Article IV, Section 4 and "Republican government" definition in Black's Law dictionary), yet most people have accepted their yokes gladly expecting the government to take care of them via the IRS and Social Security system (see US Code, Title 42, Section 666). The social (in)security system is now an international system and it is a direct result of the Horus/Ra winged serpent ET group whose other main symbol is the All Seeing Eye above the pyramid (which is, as I personally discovered, literally a flying disk piloted by this human-looking ET group).

BTW, there is no law that requires anyone to have a Social Security number--It is still voluntary. However, it is rather inconvenient to live without a SSN in modern society, as I can personally attest. I have revoked my SSN and I exist outside the "beast" system and anyone can do this if they really want to. However, the would-be controllers are moving rather quickly toward a cashless global system, which is in my view the final corner stone in their pyramidal slave system.

We can talk about all these things ad infinitum, but unless these control freak international banksters and their henchmen are arrested and/or until people stop volunteering to be in this system, I don't see that there will be anything to stop the enslavement of this planet.

TLC

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Chester (14th June 2012), Chris Gilbert (13th April 2015), Christine (15th June 2012), Daughter of Time (13th June 2012), DoubleHelix (14th June 2012), Hervé (13th June 2012), Houman (13th June 2012), Limor Wolf (14th July 2013), mab777 (14th June 2012), PHARAOH (16th June 2012), seko (14th June 2012), sunflower (13th June 2012), Timreh (15th June 2012), william r sanford72 (16th June 2014)

3. Link to Post #1022
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

[QUOTE=Tigressa;505407]
    Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Some thoughts to chew on from someone who was said to have rubbed elbows with the likes of Crowley:

“I didn’t heal them. I healed that part of myself that created them”. To me that was the most fundamental revelation to date. That phrase alone explains the most important presumption of Ho’oponopono:
    This is possibly the most useful thing I have read all year. Thank you Amzer Zo.

(I will add that I have met the devil lately and it was great to realise that he too deserves Love - even if I don't want him about in my life!)
    Tigressa,

Thank you for your post.

I'd be very curious to know why you felt that the devil deserves love. Do you feel that sending love to the devil would help to raise its consciousness?

I'd also be curious to know what your experiences with reptilians have been. Since you seem to be presenting the other side of the coin then it would be helpeful (at least for me) to be exposed to a side of these beings which to you is seemingly not evil.

All my life I had nightmares of being attacked by the devil. They were terrifying. When I was 23 i had a dream in which the devil telepathically communicated that he wanted to meet with me to have a chat. I met him at the destination of his choice which was a park. When I arrived, he was sitting on a park bench and he looked nothing like the evil being I'd been terrorized by. He was an overweight old man, flabby, with messy white hair and a very messy mustache. He was drinking tea. He looked very tired. I asked him why he'd been tormenting me for so long and he told me that was his job. He said to me "it's a dirty job but somebody's got to do it!" However ridiculous this dream may sound, it was extremely helpful as the devil did not appear in my nightmares anymore after that meeting. However, years later, I once again started to be attacked by other demon like creatures, which I now understand to be ETs. After some of these attacks I would wake up with scratches on my hands and arms so they were more than just nightmares.

I do believe that sending love might be helpful, although how can love be received by something which doesn't know what love is?

But i do communicate to my abductors every night and i do it in the Ho'ponopono fashion. I tell them:

I love you for I am a being of love whether or not you are able to perceive what love is.
    Please forgive me for i now have to demand that you leave me alone and never harm me again.
    I'm sorry I can no longer let you rob me of my energy for I have a right to keep what belongs to me.
    Thank you for complying with my demands and agreeing to leave me alone now and for the rest of my existences on whichever plane I happen to be.

I do repeat, Tigressa, if you are comfortable sharing, i'd be very curious as to what brought you to feel that the devil deserves love and to perceive reptilians as non evil beings.
    If you are not comfortable sharing at this piont in time, then i do understand. But maybe some day you will be able to tell your side.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Chester (14th June 2012), Hervé (13th June 2012), Houman (13th June 2012), Unicorn (8th January 2013)

5. Link to Post #1023
    Thanks

Truman,

Thank you for EYE OF RA. It spoke to me on very deep levels and it triggered memories of abductions I had not realized I'd had, in this lifetime and others.

I hope some day I can regain autonomy as you have done. You're a great inspiration.

Daughter of Time

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Chester (14th June 2012), Hervé (13th June 2012)

7. Link to Post #1024
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wavydome (here)
    Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)
    .....The Orionites informed me that there are good and bad on their plane as they have free will like we do. But how can I believe anything they say? Anyone who seems to know anything about ETs agrees that Orionites have created havoc on this planet.

The thread may seem dreadful, but its aim is to inform, to spread awareness.

I fully believe that the more informed we are, the greater the possibilities of creating a better reality.

I'd be curious to know what your reptilian experiences have been.
    My personal experiences with scintrology have seemed both repressive and curiously-resourceful, in technical ways. Both at the same time and on remote. Mixtures of the contrasts of ciaro-scurro modeling, (of shadows and lights).

My preferred method for belief is to assess probabilities of their ecologies, far and near. What are the fruits of their labors on terra firma? What are their cosmic fruits? What is my awareness of fruits and when will awareness transpire? What is the fruit of their community? What are my effects on ecology? How might one better trim the arbor?

*ecology before politics, harmonious progress of life...

Are ETs reserved about human-uniqueness, starting-with rugged-individualism? Are they much more communitarian and therefore less, how shall we say it ... wild-mannered? Are humans essentially accepting or sublimating of corruption on earth?
    Very good questions Wavydome. I do not have the answers.

I'm not a scientologist, but since you are/were involved in Scientology then you must be acquainted with Hubbard's lectures about ET operas and how we have been tricked into descending to the chaos we live in. I've listened to Hubbard's lectures from the '50s. In one particular lecture he tells his class that the only way to elevate our being is to retrieve the memories going back trillions of years ago when other races started tricking us and causing our spiral downwards.

Now, of course there must many benevolent and high consciousness ETS like the Laura Knight's Cassiopaeans, Alex Collier's Andromedans, and who knows how many others.

Unfortunately, I have not had any pleasant experiences with ETs. Many years ago a very good psychic told me that some day I'd be able to freely communicate with beings from other galaxies and that these communications would bring me the answers I was seeking. But such a day has not yet arrived. I welcome it. Perhaps I'm not ready. Perhaps i had to experience the damages first. Hopefully the worst is behind me.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

My apologies for making so many consecutive posts.

I didn't mean to take up so much of this page.

I will stop for now.
    Last edited by Daughter of Time; 13th June 2012 at 19:29.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Chester (14th June 2012), Hervé (13th June 2012), Limor Wolf (14th July 2013), sunflower (13th June 2012), Tigressa (17th June 2012)

9. Link to Post #1025
    Thanks

Truman,

Thank you for EYE OF RA. It spoke to me on very deep levels and it triggered memories of abductions I had not realized I'd had, in this lifetime and others.

I hope some day I can regain autonomy as you have done. You're a great inspiration.

Daughter of Time
    Thank you for your kind words, DOT. So far I haven't been abducted since the removal of the brain implant by my friend and implanter, "Arnie". My experience in working (telepathically) with the Gray that implanted me follow Amzer Zo's #1019 post that we can work with other beings to change their actions. That part of Amzer's post was apparently a quote by Ron Hubbard. If you'd like to know more about how I was able to accomplish this, you are welcome to PM me.

From my experience and research it appears that beings in this universe have been very busy for a very long time programming/implanting dichotomies. It's the adversarial us-against-them sort of thinking and behavior. I think it was symbolized in the black and white checkered floor of Ra's time/space craft. It is a common Masonic symbol. It's about creating conflict by creating black against white propaganda scenarios, leading to endless wars. Of course, nothing is all black or all white, we live in a "gray" area (pardon the pun). But the purpose of the illusion is to "alienate" (pardon another pun) and polarize beings against each other--Ordo Ab Chao

TLC
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 13th June 2012 at 19:03.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

buckminster fuller (13th June 2012), Chester (14th June 2012), Daughter of Time (13th June 2012), DoubleHelix (14th June 2012), Hervé (13th June 2012), Houman (13th June 2012), kanishk (20th March 2013), Limor Wolf (14th July 2013), mab777 (14th June 2012)

11. Link to Post #1026
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Truman

You mentionned that you haven't been abducted since the removal of this brain implant, which I understand you must be most happy about. Does this also apply to your close family (wife, sons) or any other people that you know?
    Have your sons be adbucted as regularly as yourself and felt disgusted about it just as much as you?

I think I read somewhere that some estimate that as many as 1 person out of 50 (at least in the US) would be regularly abducted. Although this sort of estimate is probably quite hazardous, does this it make any sense at all according to you?

If true, and as far as you know, is there any reason why the phenomenon would be more widespread in the US than elsewhere on the planet?

Thanks.

JL

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

Chester (14th June 2012), Hervé (14th June 2012), kanishk (20th March 2013), Limor Wolf (14th July 2013), seko (14th June 2012)

13. Link to Post #1027
    Thanks

From the article linked here http://www.zengardner.com/alien-inva...olympic-style/

Alien Invasion Agenda Kicks In – Olympic Style

Quote by Zen Gardner

It’s here, folks. Looks like the London Ziolympics is gonna have it all! After all, it’s the big stage, why not jam in everything you can!

Seem hokey? Hey, if public opinion stinks and they’re getting pissed off at all the militarization, up the ante.

“It’s not just terrorists, people, it’s aliens attacking! Now you see why the police state over-weaponized lock down? We’re here to save you!

Keep an eye on the skies for saucers during the Olympics Games, warns former MoD UFO expert

UFO expert Nick Pope says massive summer events like the Olympics would be a prime time for an alien encounter
    Ministry of Defence ‘has planned for the worst outcomes – attack and invasion’
    ‘We should be prepared for even the most seemingly unfathomable’

One of the UK’s top UFO experts has given his views on the likelihood of aliens suddenly appearing in our skies – and how the international community would respond.

Nick Pope, who has more than two decades under his belt at the Ministry of Defence, said mass summer events – like the Olympic Games in London – would be a prime time for crafts from otherworlds to present themselves to mankind.

He warned: ‘With the summer of mass events we are all on high alert for terrorism. But we must also cast our eyes further afield and be prepared for even the most seemingly unfathomable.”

Pope’s duties at the MoD included investigating reports of UFOs between 1991 and 1994, and says he began his research as a sceptic, before becoming convinced that the sightings raised important defence for national security and air safety issues. Source

You Can’t Make This Stuff Up–Or Can You?

Hey, this isn’t the first time the Olympics featured this scenario.

You might remember the LA Olympics ended with a very strange allusion to ET encounters. With no apparent tie in to anything, the closing ceremony of the LA Olympic extravaganza of 1984 (ahem..) features a large alien landing in one one end of the stadium.

Predictive programming? You bet.

“During the closing ceremony of the 1984 Los Angeles Olympic Games a ‘spaceship’ suspended by aircraft cables from a Bell 214 helicopter landed in the Olympic arena. A six fingered seven feet eight inches alien then emerged from the smoke to greet the crowd. This event was preceded by a poetry reading of the Greek poet Pindar. The whole event was very surreal and symbolic.”

Where do you start? Why did they cap off the 1984 Olympics with an alien landing? Notice they use the music of “Close Encounters of the Third Kind”, another huge programming job and cultural standard setter by insider Steven Spielberg.

And poetry reading of “Pindar”. Pindar is the name given to the reptilian controlled head of the Illuminati according to insiders. The voice is also reminiscent of the Cremation of Care narrator in the Bohemian Club annual sacrificial ceremony to the giant owl statue representing Moloch.

What To Look For

A fake alien invasion according to Dr. Wernher von Braun’s secretary Dr. Carol Rosin is to be the last in a series of faux, staged enemies used by the powers that be to continue their psychopathic arming of earth and space.

And keep humanity subdued in fear and a need for “security”. If they only knew who the real enemy was.

The infamous Project Blue Beam is another part of this globalist ploy, a NASA sponsored 4 part hoax to usher in a one world religion powered by the amped-up frenzy of the masses, who will be funneled into a one world religion to seal the deal as they fully rally around a one world global protectorate. Or so they plan.

And I don’t put any of this past them.

Quote They’ll try anything, and all of this very technologically possible staging would certainly freak out the uninformed sheeple. It’s been years and years of media pedaled space invasions and apocalyptic scenarios drilled into the human mass psyche. Meanwhile the seeming end of the world they helping to engineer is driving the hoards into a more fervent religious state at the same time.

What easier thing to stage and have believed than that which is already programmed?

Keep an eye out for these hints, they’re dropping them everywhere now. The Ziolympics is already an occult ritual and it hasn’t even started.

One can only imagine what kind of insanity awaits.

Stay awake..our conscious awareness is our protection and our power.
    Last edited by AnthonyBacala; 13th June 2012 at 20:45.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AnthonyBacala For This Post:

Chester (14th June 2012), Daughter of Time (14th June 2012), learninglight (15th June 2012)

15. Link to Post #1028
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

I just thought to peruse this thread to see 'what it was about'... happened upon page 15...

if this is what this thread is 'all about'... all I can say is that insanity must reign supreme in such minds...

Needless to say, I won't be checking this thread again.

I wish you Peace, and the ability to open you hearts to Love...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Tigressa (14th June 2012)

17. Link to Post #1029
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Following up on Tavistock's government template:

UK Leaders are Brainwashed Torture Victims (Part 3)

June 13, 2012

"These [torture] experiences often (nearly always) create disassociations lasting about 20 years. The people running Britain, etc, have mostly been through it themselves.The mad running the mad."

These are the rambling memoirs of an MI-6 Mk-Ultra victim.

(Background here "MI5/6 Wreak Havoc for Illuminati")

Part One- - Here

Part Two - Douglas Hurd's Cottage - Here

by Red Ox
    (henrymakow.com)

A WORD ON JOHN SAWERS

Current chief of MI-6 is Sir John Sawers. First revelation on him: I'm married to his daughter Corinne - Twice!

Well, not really of course. But the Royal Arch did hold two fake weddings when I was a boy, and Corinne an even younger girl. "we find men sometimes prefer someone a bit younger" Thomas explained.

So, Corinne posed as Ali Kennedy and was then 'asianed up' as an Indian woman for 2 mock ceremonies of the type of women they wanted me to marry.

"Your wife seems happy" said Thomas,throwing confetti.. "cheer up, this is supposed to be the happiest day of yourlife!".

" Nice to involve your 5 year old daughter in your "important government work". And, to be honest, I could do worse!

Sawers (Mr Sawers, John) took us out for a sandwich in Westerham, and arranged for the Royal Arch to be able to do a "hunt" on his land. This is a human hunt, of myself.

[...]

Full article here: http://www.henrymakow.com/
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Chester (14th June 2012), Daughter of Time (14th June 2012), learninglight (15th June 2012), Limor Wolf (14th July 2013)

19. Link to Post #1030
    Thanks

Hi Amzer,

I checked your links above.

I did watch Salo by Pier Paolo Pasolini. It was pretty brutal, especially towards the end. Salo is an adaptation of Marquis de Sade's "120 days of sodom" but with a fascist twist. Pasolini was trying to say that the fascists raped the people the way that the masters raped the young victims in Salo.

Pasolini, was brutally murdered with a hammer to his head. They tried it make it look like one of his lovers had killed him. But Pasolini was a very political person and he wanted to expose political corruption, and it was clearly shown, by much evidence, that it was a political assassination although that could never be proven. A young man named Pelosi went to jail for his murder.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Chester (14th June 2012), Hervé (14th June 2012)

21. Link to Post #1031
    Thanks

Hello Daughter of Time

Excuse me for not replying earlier, I have been busy. Okay, basically I am trained as a Shaman. Not by an indigenous person, but by a westerner and the methods are very in the line of Ho'ponopono.

What I feel about the information presented is that it is GENERAL. I question the emphasis. I don't say the Reptilians are evil or not evil.
    In the same way that the human is designed to take life of animals, to continue it's own life, the Reptilian species may do some equally evil seeming things to perpetuate its own existence. Does this make ALL reptilians evil? I suspect not. Are all humans who have ever tested on animals in laboratory evil? Same. I think that they should be forgiven for testing or feeding on us in the same way we do on animals.

During Spirit Journeys I have interacted with both indigenous australian reptilians and intergalactic reptilians.

The first reptilian I perceived was upon my request - to understand about their relationship to the land here. They are a rough sort of reptilian but I felt something like brotherly respect for him and we parted on friendly terms. They don't like us, they are older than us and it's their planet in their opinion.

Then working through a dear person, a well known chiropractor I perceived a rather grand one. The Chiro is a great guy, but I could no longer see him. It seems once I was aware of his 'friend', my consciousness made interaction unsafe energetically.

The 3rd time I was doing a Reiki course. I became aware that the teacher had a huge reptilian beside her. Upon being questioned about entities she said she had wanted to understand about entity attachment and asked the Universe to show her - nothing happened, she said. Wow, was she wrong. I stayed in the course long enough to get it leeching energy from me and had to do a spirit journey to rid myself of the attachment (I perceived it connecting to the student's crown chakras with a long single claw).

You sound like you have done an excellent job in your interaction with the Dark Lord from my point of view. You could regard this as an initiation!

I recently went on retreat at my teacher's place with some other practitioners. At the last moment was sharing the room with a girl who cannot access her guides due to interference by Satan. I was a little nervous as some other practitioners have had initiations that involved being slammed bodily against walls etc.

We did spirit journeys together the next day and I was being blocked from even clearing my field by the Devil. He was (as he can be) very warm & charming, but still unpredictable and dangerous as he should be.

I realised he is actually of the Light. He is an Angel and he is doing a job no one could want. I felt a lot of empathy for him as I perceived he missed being part of the Light and able to comingle with his spiritual brothers & sisters, the ascended masters of Light. So he doesn't need you to help him 'raise his consciousness' as you suggest. He needs you to realise your power and your ability to love and be equanimous.

You should not send love to Satan, as in a daily practice, that's like an invitation (as is your fear btw).
    You need to ask him to leave, the other demons also, calmly and with respect for the job that he does in helping people to become aware of themselves. Just like Ho'ponopono advises, let him know you have learned all you need to know about fear. You may project love, but state firmly that he may not return without your conscious WRITTEN permission (rather difficult to obtain).

ET's also, remind them this is a free will zone, be polite! Aggression and Fear are twins, or relatives at least and they thrive on that energy. (As to whether they are capable of love, I suspect so, though they are cooler than us).
    Explain that you have learned all you need to know about lack of autonomy and that you want them to take out all implants, that it has been an honour to look after them, but you don't need them anymore. Remind them not to return without your conscious written permission. You may love and forgive them, etc.

http://www.global-healing.com/books.html My teacher has a free ebook called 'Spirit Guide' you can download that for affirmations.
    The more useful course text is 'Alchemy of Crystals' where you can learn how to do this form of Shamanic Healing yourself and it has all the affirmations for dealing with ET's, the Dark Lord etc.
    Though naturally I think it is safer to do a course if you have the opportunity, you sound like you could try doing this with friends.

Best of luck Daughter of Time, I send you much love and blessings on your journey to self empowerment. Let me know how you go!!

I'd also be curious to know what your experiences with reptilians have been. Since you seem to be presenting the other side of the coin then it would be helpeful (at least for me) to be exposed to a side of these beings which to you is seemingly not evil.

All my life I had nightmares of being attacked by the devil. They were terrifying. When I was 23 i had a dream in which the devil telepathically communicated that he wanted to meet with me to have a chat. I met him at the destination of his choice which was a park. When I arrived, he was sitting on a park bench and he looked nothing like the evil being I'd been terrorized by. He was an overweight old man, flabby, with messy white hair and a very messy mustache. He was drinking tea. He looked very tired. I asked him why he'd been tormenting me for so long and he told me that was his job. He said to me "it's a dirty job but somebody's got to do it!" However ridiculous this dream may sound, it was extremely helpful as the devil did not appear in my nightmares anymore after that meeting. However, years later, I once again started to be attacked by other demon like creatures, which I now understand to be ETs. After some of these attacks I would wake up with scratches on my hands and arms so they were more than just nightmares.

I do believe that sending love might be helpful, although how can love be received by something which doesn't know what love is?

But i do communicate to my abductors every night and i do it in the Ho'ponopono fashion. I tell them:

I love you for I am a being of love whether or not you are able to perceive what love is.
    Please forgive me for i now have to demand that you leave me alone and never harm me again.
    I'm sorry I can no longer let you rob me of my energy for I have a right to keep what belongs to me.
    Thank you for complying with my demands and agreeing to leave me alone now and for the rest of my existences on whichever plane I happen to be.

I do repeat, Tigressa, if you are comfortable sharing, i'd be very curious as to what brought you to feel that the devil deserves love and to perceive reptilians as non evil beings.
    If you are not comfortable sharing at this piont in time, then i do understand. But maybe some day you will be able to tell your side.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tigressa For This Post:

Andrew (14th June 2012), Carmody (18th June 2012), Chester (17th June 2012), Daughter of Time (14th June 2012), Hervé (14th June 2012), Jean-Luc (14th June 2012), Limor Wolf (14th July 2013), modwiz (14th June 2012), Reinhard (14th June 2012), seko (14th June 2012), ulli (14th June 2012)

23. Link to Post #1032
    Thanks

Quote Posted by starninja
    Ramses, eh?
    BTW, I met 3 women who were Cleopatra in previous lives........nobody wants to be an Egyptian slave.
    Hi starninja & friends, if it isn't imposing, I just wanted to share something of my understanding of why this occurs. As unbelievable as it seems, some of us are incarnations of ascended masters or powerful beings like Cleopatra (is she an ascended master? I don't know). I cite Barbara Hand Clow's past life recall as Inanna in "The Mind Chronicles: A Visionary Guide into Past Life Recall". There are others who have this experience and I also know a Cleopatra, lol!!

The reason I believe is that this occurs is that we are in a kind of consciousness program where a really powerful being can incarnate, supposedly 144,000 times concurrently. So it is not unbelievable to meet an incarnation of an Ascended Master in your daily life, odd as it may seem. It could be that BH Clow is actually a fragment of Inanna's energy, or that she could eventually transmute enough of Inanna's karma by choice and find that she is beyond identifying with Inanna at some point, being closer to the Source than ever before while in physical form.

But the point is spiritual seekers are exactly that, as they know on some level they have some knowledge to unlock within that will inform them of how best to transmute their baggage. The hardest thing for people to accept is that they actually are something of essential power, it's a deep fear for most humans. It implies responsibility, service and higher standards than you would prefer to maintain.

From what I have heard around my circle I rather suspect Marilyn Monroe was incarnation of someone. As humans even masters may not always succeed in realising themselves and transmuting their karma while in body. It's a tough incarnation this earthly plane!!
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 16th June 2012 at 21:29.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tigressa For This Post:

Carmody (18th June 2012), Chester (17th June 2012), Daughter of Time (14th June 2012), heyokah (15th June 2012), modwiz (15th June 2012)

25. Link to Post #1033
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

There is that... there's also the abductees memories retreived and stored electronically and redistributed as some sort of standardized softwares in the memory banks of other abductes to confuse the issue when one starts to dig a little into one's memory, so that one can be ridiculed for their very own memories and dismissed as suffering from some sort of "folie des grandeurs" as the poster above is implying... just to throw some mist on the issue.

Then there's also that game that beings love to play and that is to download other beings memories/pictures and include them in their own memory banks which confuses them later on as to who was who and when...

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Chester (14th June 2012), Daughter of Time (14th June 2012), modwiz (15th June 2012), Tigressa (15th June 2012)

27. Link to Post #1034
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,346 times in 1,771 posts

Quote Posted by Kindred (here)
    I just thought to peruse this thread to see 'what it was about'... happened upon page 15...

if this is what this thread is 'all about'... all I can say is that insanity must reign supreme in such minds...

Needless to say, I won't be checking this thread again.

I wish you Peace, and the ability to open you hearts to Love...
    The insanity is that the world you live in and if the love that speak of is in your heart then you would care about the world that you are leaving to your children instead of going for

Last edited by Houman; 14th June 2012 at 20:54.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Annacarl (14th June 2012), Chester (14th June 2012), Christine (15th June 2012), Daughter of Time (14th June 2012), Hervé (14th June 2012), Limor Wolf (14th July 2013), Midnight Rambler (14th June 2012), modwiz (15th June 2012)

29. Link to Post #1035
    Thanks

As far as a number of people claiming they were the same famous person in another life, I think there are more than 3 people claiming that they were Cleopatra, etc., To my understanding, when a person dies a death not according to their plan, their soul fragments and incarnates into different beings because it is no longer one powerful soul but fragments of that soul. So there could be 100 women (or men) claiming that they were Cleopatra and they are not necessarily lying.

According to history, Cleopatra did not die the death she consciously chose. She lost power and committed suicide in order not to fall into the hands of Octavius. If soul fragmentation occurs, and this is one belief that for me so far has not been shattered, could Cleopatra not have framents of her initially powerful soul incarnate into different beings?

The above makes sense to me because if a powerful being were to remain unfragmented, then they would always re-incarnate into another powerful being. But it seems that most people who claim to have been a very powerful being in past lives, have not managed to retain the same level of power they had before.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Chester (14th June 2012), Hervé (14th June 2012), modwiz (15th June 2012)

31. Link to Post #1036
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jean-Luc (here)
    Truman

You mentionned that you haven't been abducted since the removal of this brain implant, which I understand you must be most happy about. Does this also apply to your close family (wife, sons) or any other people that you know?
    Have your sons be adbucted as regularly as yourself and felt disgusted about it just as much as you?

I think I read somewhere that some estimate that as many as 1 person out of 50 (at least in the US) would be regularly abducted. Although this sort of estimate is probably quite hazardous, does this it make any sense at all according to you?

If true, and as far as you know, is there any reason why the phenomenon would be more widespread in the US than elsewhere on the planet?

Thanks.

JL
    I don't know about my ex-wife and children's abduction status. To my knowledge no one knows currently what the percentage of abductees is in the US. My guess is that the percentage you mentioned is currently way too high. US is working directly with Grays and other ETs, so it does not surprise me if the abductions are higher in the US than elsewhere. I have not done research in other countries, though.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Chester (17th June 2012), Jean-Luc (15th June 2012), Shannon (7th December 2016)

33. Link to Post #1037

This is a tough thread and a very important one as I have said before. Thank you Houman for starting the thread and the vast amount of information and effort you have put into it and to everyone who has contributed. Appreciate all of it. Took me a while to get to the point where I could say that and mean it.

Everyone is doing the work to varying degrees whether on their own personal level or for humanity or both.

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." -Plato

Ho'oponopono is a beautiful thing -I'm sorry Please forgive me I love you I thank you

Name:  11002lotus.jpg
Views: 2250
Size:  27.6 KB

Love

Nora

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (14th June 2012), Carmody (18th June 2012), Chester (17th June 2012), Daughter of Time (14th June 2012), Hervé (14th June 2012), learninglight (15th June 2012), Limor Wolf (14th July 2013), modwiz (15th June 2012), Reinhard (15th June 2012), Timreh (15th June 2012)

35. Link to Post #1038
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,346 times in 1,771 posts

Quote Posted by starninja
    If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
    Albert Einstein

Well, we have a long way to go if we don’t value truth and honesty. BTW, I am not and will never be love and light worker who walks on egg shell denying truth………..
    Starninja: it is not about "being a love and light worker", it is about creating a space where abductees/SRA victims/people with abnormal trauma/experiences feel free to post without being attacked on a personal basis. Targeting ideas/conclusions/claims/statements is perfectly fine but targeting persons is not: it would be counter productive and it would lead to a quick degeneration of the thread (so your quotes are fine, the images are not).

Concerning the "love and light-workers" I agree that it is yet another layer of deception akin to "political correctness" (according to Dr Turner, the entities who have been raping and abusing Ted Rice and who killed his grandmother also asked him to write a book about "Lightworkers") .

Concerning Eistein's quote it was actually aimed at mathematicians (who believe that they can get to the truth via elegant theorems/proofs), ironically his main contribution "E=mc^2" (and special relativity) was plagiarized from the work of Henri Poincare (a mathematician).

Houman
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 16th June 2012 at 21:32.

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (17th June 2012), Daughter of Time (14th June 2012), Hervé (14th June 2012), Limor Wolf (14th July 2013), modwiz (15th June 2012), mountain_jim (15th June 2012), Reinhard (15th June 2012), seko (15th June 2012), william r sanford72 (16th June 2014)

37. Link to Post #1039
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Hi Houman,

Thank you for maintaining integrity in your thread, something the mist of discord missed.

I'd just like to point out that this sort of ridiculing by association (Ramses vs. Cleopatra) is the very method and tactic this peculiar individual accuses "Conspiracy Forum" of using. So, that makes for a very interesting contraption behind an intuition triggering the launch of a dedicated cruise missile, exposed through the posts in this very thread.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Chester (17th June 2012), Daughter of Time (15th June 2012), sunflower (15th June 2012), Tigressa (15th June 2012), TrumanCash (15th June 2012)

39. Link to Post #1040
    Thanks

Hello Amzer Zo, thank you for your nod in my direction. I do get where you are coming from though I am not quite up to date on the entire thread and it's content as it is lengthy.

As I work doing shamanistic work including entity and implant clearing, and this is something I do regularly, usually every week at least -
    I am interested to know if any of those contributing to the thread actually do journey work with a variety of people too?

I just haven't had the experiences with the many people I have worked with as described in this thread.

If you go looking for things and have a belief system around it you will probably find it.
    Personally I don't have a rigid belief system, I ask lots of questions and so far I have just not encountered the level of tampering that you describe.
    Certainly I will post the day I come across this with a client.

What I do see in this thread is a lot of intellectual debate, some painful experiences and not a lot of healing.

Also, I am not sure why so many ugly pictures have been posted. What purpose does this serve? I see a lot of fear being generated here despite what is stated.

As I have helped many people to clear implants, blocks, and interference, and I am one of a quite a few who can help to clear these traumas, it is a bit confounding to me that level of complexity and interest in such a low level vibration is being entertained. For me it is a matter of K.I.S.S. - keep it simple sweeties. There is rather a lot more on the table than this fear game. Indeed, if there are beings playing with you all re this information it's by getting people so paranoid they are paralysed into inaction, suspicious of your own thoughts, guidance and every being you encounter - not healthy or fun.

As interesting as the original information was, it is not my experience and so I won't be posting further comments as I see that experiences that differ are not on topic. Thank you for letting me be part of the discussion thus far. Wishing you find the answers you are seeking peacefully and with many blessings always.

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    There is that... there's also the abductees memories retreived and stored electronically and redistributed as some sort of standardized softwares in the memory banks of other abductes to confuse the issue when one starts to dig a little into one's memory, so that one can be ridiculed for their very own memories and dismissed as suffering from some sort of "folie des grandeurs" as the poster above is implying... just to throw some mist on the issue.

Then there's also that game that beings love to play and that is to download other beings memories/pictures and include them in their own memory banks which confuses them later on as to who was who and when...

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tigressa For This Post:

Chester (17th June 2012), modwiz (15th June 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 235 FirstFirst 1 2 42 52 62 102 152 235 LastLast