+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 235 FirstFirst 1 23 33 43 83 133 235 LastLast

Thread: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

1. Link to Post #641
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,348 times in 1,771 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (25th May 2012), Daughter of Time (25th May 2012), Limor Wolf (1st June 2013), PHARAOH (1st June 2012), william r sanford72 (13th June 2014)

3. Link to Post #642
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Quote Posted by Houman (here)
    From http://www.henrymakow.com/subterrane..._by_fritz.html
    "Not only is our government focused on building deep secret cities, but so are Illuminati families."

by Fritz Springmeier
    (henrymakow.com)
    FYI, I wrote Henry Makov yesterday mentionning Truman Cash's works with excerpts on DUMBs. This was his immediate reply:
    "Thanks Jean-Luc
    I will post this later today with another article on the subject
    h"
    Given his religious stand, he might have changed mind. We'll see.
    This was my mail to him:
    Dear Henry

Even if extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, I found in the reading of both books of abductee & researcher Truman Cash interesting evidence for the existences of DUMBs with alien/military interaction, as crazy as it may sound for the honourable man. The books are tough reading (and hard to swallow) but still definitely worth the time spent (they are free for download) for any open minded people & other truth seekers.

Book One, THE PROGRAMMING OF A PLANET: http://lunahelia.com/docs/cash.zip
    “To my utter amazement I realized the true nature of this insidious cover-up when uncovered the eyewitness testimony of an abductee who was taken to an underground base jointly manned by aliens and military / intelligence personnel. In the summer of 1994, I too was abducted and taken to an underground U . S . military/aliens base.”
    + testimony on pages on pages 60-74.

“The existence of underground U.S. military / alien bases proves that "we the people" no longer have any significant say-so in the operation of our own government under the Constitution. Although many Americans are keenly aware that there is something wrong with government and that our elected officials don ' t seem to be listening to
    the common people, they are unaware of why this is happening or how it came about . Furthermore, this Machiavellian cover-up is so pervasive and so unbelievable, most Americans would think you were crazy if you told them. And it is the ETCs (for extra-terrestrial conspirators) that are the ultimate source of the cover-up . The importance of " invisibility" is why UFO sightings are kept to a bare minimum . The machinations of the ETCs are effective only because they operate behind the cloak of secrecy .”
    Page 192.

Book Two, THE EYE OF RA: http://lunahelia.com/docs/cash2.zip

More on underground bases abduction on pages 80-84 and 117-124

“This statement flies in the face of the firsthand "evidence" of many abductees who have experienced abductions by the military or have experienced abductions in deep underground military/alien bases where American military personnel are standing right next to or are working with Grays and other aliens in the same room. David Jacobs debunks the military/alien connection on pages 187 and 188 of his book. As an abductee/researcher I do not understand why Budd Hopkins and David Jacobs would debunk the military/alien connection when so many abductees have gone public with their experiences. Were Hopkins and Jacobs threatened by the CIA or military or other "covert ops" people to keep their mouths shut about it? Arc they knowingly participating in the cover-up? Were they programmed with MK-Ultra-style mind control not to talk about it? One can only speculate.“

“Phil Schneider was a deep underground base engineer and abductee with a very high security level. He also exposed the military/alien connection. I knew Phil personally and I am totally convinced he was telling the truth.”

Jean-Luc
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 25th May 2012 at 17:06.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

Axman (25th May 2012), Chester (26th May 2012), Daughter of Time (25th May 2012), Hervé (25th May 2012), Houman (25th May 2012), learninglight (28th May 2012), Limor Wolf (1st June 2013), Midnight (25th May 2012), seko (25th May 2012), sunflower (25th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #643
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jean-Luc (here)
    “ Although many Americans are keenly aware that there is something wrong with government and that our elected officials don ' t seem to be listening to
    the common people, they are unaware of why this is happening or how it came about . Furthermore, this Machiavellian cover-up is so pervasive and so unbelievable, most Americans would think you were crazy if you told them. And it is the ETCs (for extra-terrestrial conspirators) that are the ultimate source of the cover-up . The importance of " invisibility" is why UFO sightings are kept to a bare minimum . The machinations of the ETCs are effective only because they operate behind the cloak of secrecy .”
    Page 192.
    There is indeed something ... very wrong... with these D.U.M.B.s

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (26th May 2012), Daughter of Time (25th May 2012), Hervé (25th May 2012)

7. Link to Post #644
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,739 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by Jean-Luc (here)
    From http://www.henrymakow.com/subterrane..._by_fritz.html
    "Not only is our government focused on building deep secret cities, but so are Illuminati families."

by Fritz Springmeier
    (henrymakow.com)
    FYI, I wrote Henry Makov yesterday mentionning Truman Cash's works with excepts on DUMBs. This was his immediate reply:
    "Thanks Jean-Luc
    I will post this later today with another article on the subject
    h"
    Given his religious stand, he might have changed mind. We'll see.
    This was my mail to him:
    Dear Henry

Even if extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, I found in the reading of both books of abductee & researcher Truman Cash interesting evidence for the existences of DUMBs with alien/military interaction, as crazy as it may sound for the honourable man. The books are tough reading (and hard to swallow) but still definitely worth the time spent (they are free for download) for any open minded people & other truth seekers.

“To my utter amazement I realized the true nature of this insidious cover-up when uncovered the eyewitness testimony of an abductee who was taken to an underground base jointly manned by aliens and military / intelligence personnel. In the summer of 1994, I too was abducted and taken to an underground U . S . military/aliens base.”
    + testimony on pages on pages 60-74.

“The existence of underground U.S. military / alien bases proves that "we the people" no longer have any significant say-so in the operation of our own government under the Constitution. Although many Americans are keenly aware that there is something wrong with government and that our elected officials don ' t seem to be listening to
    Page 192.

More on underground bases abduction on pages 80-84 and 117-124

“This statement flies in the face of the firsthand "evidence" of many abductees who have experienced abductions by the military or have experienced abductions in deep underground military/alien bases where American military personnel are standing right next to or are working with Grays and other aliens in the same room. David Jacobs debunks the military/alien connection on pages 187 and 188 of his book. As an abductee/researcher I do not understand why Budd Hopkins and David Jacobs would debunk the military/alien connection when so many abductees have gone public with their experiences. Were Hopkins and Jacobs threatened by the CIA or military or other "covert ops" people to keep their mouths shut about it? Arc they knowingly participating in the cover-up? Were they programmed with MK-Ultra-style mind control not to talk about it? One can only speculate.“

“Phil Schneider was a deep underground base engineer and abductee with a very high security level. He also exposed the military/alien connection. I knew Phil personally and I am totally convinced he was telling the truth.”

Jean-Luc
    Many reading this may not know that Truman Cash is now a member of the Avalon forum.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/memb...717-TrumanCash

I met him a few weeks ago in person for the first time (he's a friend of a friend, and the meeting was quite accidental). We got talking, I listened to his story with great interest, and I immediately directed him to this thread -- inviting him to join the forum so that he could contribute.

There are quite a few synchronous events occurring here...
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 25th May 2012 at 16:05.

8. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew (25th May 2012), Antagenet (21st June 2012), Chester (26th May 2012), Daughter of Time (25th May 2012), DoubleHelix (26th May 2012), Hervé (25th May 2012), Houman (25th May 2012), Jean-Luc (25th May 2012), Limor Wolf (1st June 2013), MMA_Fan (26th May 2012), modwiz (25th May 2012), mountain_jim (25th May 2012), Paladin14 (10th June 2012), Professor (25th May 2012), seko (25th May 2012), sunflower (25th May 2012), Timreh (2nd June 2012), Woody (25th May 2012), write4change (26th May 2012), Yoda (25th May 2012)

9. Link to Post #645
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    There are quite a few synchronous events occurring here...
    Good to hear Truman in now a member.

Talking about synchronicities: Before even reading your note above, I was actually just busy sending you this PM which I now gladly share:

Any chance of a life-interview with abductee/researcher Truman Cash ?

Hi Bill

I just read (through the Houman thread) both books of researcher/abductee Truman Cash which I found breathtaking, well documented and to-the-point (even if sometimes difficult to swallow!!).

For many reasons, including your own past life recalls, and in case you'd feel picking up your videocam' once again (or use skype) I'd say that an interview/discussion between Truman Cash and you could be very beneficial in many respects.

Any chance of this happening one day?

I had a brief exchange of mails with Truman where coincidentally he told me he talked to you 3-4 weesk ago

Best wishes
    Jean-Luc

Last edited by Jean-Luc; 25th May 2012 at 16:31.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

Chester (26th May 2012), Daughter of Time (25th May 2012), gigha (25th May 2012), Hervé (25th May 2012), learninglight (28th May 2012), Limor Wolf (26th May 2012), mountain_jim (25th May 2012), seko (25th May 2012), sunflower (25th May 2012), write4change (26th May 2012)

11. Link to Post #646
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,824 times in 1,353 posts

Hello everyone. Thanks for welcoming me to the forum. I am happy to respond to questions that forum members may have regarding my research and experiences. I also want to thank Bill Ryan for establishing this unique forum.

I was abducted twice into a military/Grays underground base but I have edited out the location of the base in my book THE EYE OF RA as I think that would get me in trouble. So far "the government" has not bothered me for speaking out. I think that is because I won't reveal the exact location of the base and also because my credibility is questionable because I have revealed my past life experiences with Ra. I mean, who is going to believe someone who claims to have been Ramses II? So my lack of credibility is my protection in as far as secret government is concerned.

I am not seeking public attention so I use a pen name. I like to live a private, simple life. I only mentioned my lifetime as an Egyptian pharaoh because of the significance of the negative interference I personally witnessed by the ET group that established most of the planet's religions and secret societies. Because of my experiences I was able to establish the connection between ETs, secret societies and Satanism. I also worked with another another abductee that had similar experiences with this human-looking ET group. I have also been able to connect some of the dots between various ET groups and how they work together to keep mankind in spiritual darkness.

I also had the rare privilege of having met Phil Schneider when he was traveling around with Al Bielek. I got to handle and examine some of the "artifacts" that Phil had. Phil obviously had a lot of courage to speak out about what he knew and had experienced--a true American hero.

Truman L. Cash

12. The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Andrew (25th May 2012), Antagenet (21st June 2012), arwen (7th March 2015), AuCo (25th May 2012), Beren (25th May 2012), Bill Ryan (25th May 2012), Chester (26th May 2012), Christine (26th May 2012), Daughter of Time (25th May 2012), Dennis Leahy (26th May 2012), DoubleHelix (26th May 2012), gigha (25th May 2012), gripreaper (26th May 2012), Hervé (25th May 2012), hohoemi (27th May 2012), Houman (25th May 2012), Jean-Luc (25th May 2012), karelia (25th May 2012), kevlar (25th May 2012), learninglight (28th May 2012), Lettherebelight (26th May 2012), Limor Wolf (26th May 2012), Midnight (25th May 2012), Midnight Rambler (25th May 2012), modwiz (25th May 2012), mountain_jim (25th May 2012), Muzz (27th May 2012), Paladin14 (10th June 2012), Professor (25th May 2012), seko (25th May 2012), Spirithorse (27th May 2012), Star Tsar (11th November 2012), sunflower (26th May 2012), the_vast_mystery (26th May 2012), Timreh (2nd June 2012), toothpick (7th July 2012), Unicorn (2nd January 2013), william r sanford72 (13th June 2014), Woody (25th May 2012), write4change (26th May 2012)

13. Link to Post #647
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Hi Truman!

Welcome to Project Avalon!

Thanks to that "chance" meeting with Bill, an interview becomes irrelevant thanks to your offer of answering questions directly.; it is much appreciated.

Wish you to enjoy your journey here.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Chester (26th May 2012), Daughter of Time (25th May 2012), Limor Wolf (1st June 2013), modwiz (25th May 2012), mountain_jim (25th May 2012), seko (25th May 2012), sunflower (26th May 2012)

15. Link to Post #648
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Underground Bases & Nephilim are Real - Insider

May 25, 2012

"If the world feels more evil today than it did 20
    or 30 years ago, you are not imagining it."

[Editor's Note: We reserve judgment and present this information for discussion.]

by Carolyn Hamlett
    (henrymakow.com)

After reading "Subterranean Secrets" by Fritz Springmeier, I want to respond to some of the comments from your readers. I know the topic about hybrids and Nephilim is pretty far out, but not so far out when explained in terms that people are accustomed to:

From my lifetime as a former multigenerational server in the organization that has been working to implement "The Plan" for the NWO, I can tell you that large underground bases do exist and that many bizarre projects such as genetic experimentation and hybridization have taken place there for many years.

In reference to "Jack's" comment, his questioning on how so many employees of such cities or underground facilities could remain quiet about them:

There are several answers to this.

1) First of all, in the military and in the organization responsible for implementing the plan for the NWO, no one is given such a responsibility unless he or she has been tested and found able to keep all activities and information secret.

2) Some military bases contract out certain projects to "civilian" companies who hire non-military personnel who are given secret clearance only after they have passed various tests, one of which is to be able to keep their work secret. My former husband worked on secret projects, yet he never divulged anything at all about the base or his work there.

3) There are people "employed" in the underground facilities who are there for life.

4) Something to keep in mind are the very real top-secret programs that existed during WWII that involved many people who were dedicated enough or fearful enough to keep it all secretive. My former father-in-law was a code breaker at a secret location known as "The Farm". The reality to all at "The Farm" was that if there was a breech of secrecy, the whole farm with all inhabitants would be blown sky high in an instant.

Another former friend of mine, a retired nuclear physicist, who also spent time at "The Farm", was also assigned to work on the "H" Bomb project at Los Alamos. He too has remained silent concerning his work.

To this very day, the details of the operations at those two places "The Farm" and Los Alamos, have remained obscure due to [enforcers who] make sure that the general public never receives the truth, and does not believe the truth if it is told.

SUPERNATURAL EVIL

Many people are talking about Nephilim, but are they ready to believe that the Nephilim are a reality? What if someone came forth to say that they know for a fact that the Nephilim are real, would this person be believed?

My bet is that people can talk all day long about Nephilim, but if someone came forward to say that they know from first-hand experience that the Nephilim do indeed exist today on earth, this person would not be believed.

Consider this: Just because you can't see it, just because you can't hear it, does not mean it does not exist.

Dogs are able to hear frequencies that are not audible to our human ears. The earth looks flat, but isn't. In this physical world, there are gases we do not see, but exist. There are radio waves, microwaves and other frequencies that we do not see or hear, but they do indeed exist.

Much of what we do not understand today is not because we are not intelligent enough as a species to understand, or that we are not spiritually "evolved" enough to grasp it.

[...]

Full article here: http://www.henrymakow.com/

Jean-Luc, Henry posted your mail to him as a comment below the article.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Carolyn Hamlett (3rd June 2017), Chester (26th May 2012), Daughter of Time (25th May 2012), Houman (25th May 2012), Limor Wolf (1st June 2013), modwiz (25th May 2012), mountain_jim (25th May 2012), seko (26th May 2012), sunflower (26th May 2012), ThePythonicCow (26th May 2012), william r sanford72 (13th June 2014)

17. Link to Post #649
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Mr. Cash, welcome and thank you!

I would be very curious and grateful to have some advice from you as to how an abductee can prevent further abductions and programmings and how to de-prorgram oneself.

I have not, as of yet, read THE EYE OF RA but i intent to. Perhaps it contains very valuable information about my questions.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Chester (26th May 2012), Hervé (25th May 2012), Limor Wolf (1st June 2013)

19. Link to Post #650
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Now... in support to Carolyn Hamlett's whistle blowing is something from far out left field, i.e., "Riding the Wave" by Laura Knight-Jadczyk:

Quote A: Now, some history... as you know, the CIA and NSA and other agencies are the children of Nazi Gestapo... the SS, which was an experiment influenced by Antareans who were practicing for the eventual reintroduction of the Nephalim on to 3rd and/or 4th density earth. And the contact with the “Antareans” was initiated by the Thule Society, which groomed its dupe subject, Adolph Hitler to be the all-time mind-programmed figurehead. Now, in modern times, you have seen, but so far, on a lesser scale: Oswald, Ruby, Demorenschildt, Sirhan Sirhan, James Earl Ray, Arthur Bremer, Farakhan, Menendez, Bundy, Ramirez, Dahmer, etc...

Quote Q: (L) Okay. They were preparing this breeding ground, so to speak. Obviously this was for the introduction of some other genetic strain. What was this?
    A: Nephilim.

Q: (L) Well, if the Nephilim are coming in ships, 36 million of them, why bother to create half-breeds here?
    A: Yes, but having an “advance party” makes 3rd density conquest much easier.

Q: (L) So, this Master Race was supposed to get everything ready...
    A: Yes.

Q: (L) Okay, what is it about the Semitic genes that was considered to be so undesirable in the creation of this ‘Master Race?’
    A: Would blemish genetic characteristics inclined to ruthlessness and domination.

Q: (L) So, you are saying that there is something, some genetic tendency or set of genes in the Semitic type that would counteract this?
    A: Close.
    A: The concept of a “master race” put forward by the Nazis was merely a 4th density STS effort to create a physical vehicle with the correct frequency resonance vibration for 4th density STS souls to occupy in 3rd density. It was also a “trial run” for planned events in what you perceive to be your future.

Q: (L) You mean with a strong STS frequency so they can have a “vehicle” in 3rd density, so to speak?
    A: Correct. Frequency resonance vibration! Very important.

Q: (L) So, that is why they are programming and experimenting? And all these folks running around who some think are “programmed,” could be individuals who are raising their nastiness levels high enough to accommodate the truly negative STS 4th density - sort of like walk-ins or something, only not nice ones?
    A: You do not have very many of those present yet, but that was, and still is, the plan of some of the 4th density STS types.
    Last edited by Hervé; 25th May 2012 at 20:17.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Chester (26th May 2012), Daughter of Time (25th May 2012), seko (26th May 2012), sunflower (26th May 2012)

21. Link to Post #651
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Thank you Amzer for the above post.

The frequency vibration you quote above resonates with Dr. Malanga's film about -6.66 herz enslaving the soul and 666 liberating it. Now, I don't know how true this is, however, it does makes one think since 666 ended up being the number of the devil which everyone would fear - yet another conspiracy to keep people away from the frequency that can actually liberate them.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Chester (26th May 2012), Hervé (25th May 2012)

23. Link to Post #652
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    Hello everyone. Thanks for welcoming me to the forum. I am happy to respond to questions that forum members may have regarding my research and experiences. I also want to thank Bill Ryan for establishing this unique forum.

I was abducted twice into a military/Grays underground base but I have edited out the location of the base in my book THE EYE OF RA as I think that would get me in trouble. So far "the government" has not bothered me for speaking out. I think that is because I won't reveal the exact location of the base and also because my credibility is questionable because I have revealed my past life experiences with Ra. I mean, who is going to believe someone who claims to have been Ramses II? So my lack of credibility is my protection in as far as secret government is concerned.

I am not seeking public attention so I use a pen name. I like to live a private, simple life. I only mentioned my lifetime as an Egyptian pharaoh because of the significance of the negative interference I personally witnessed by the ET group that established most of the planet's religions and secret societies. Because of my experiences I was able to establish the connection between ETs, secret societies and Satanism. I also worked with another another abductee that had similar experiences with this human-looking ET group. I have also been able to connect some of the dots between various ET groups and how they work together to keep mankind in spiritual darkness.

I also had the rare privilege of having met Phil Schneider when he was traveling around with Al Bielek. I got to handle and examine some of the "artifacts" that Phil had. Phil obviously had a lot of courage to speak out about what he knew and had experienced--a true American hero.

Truman L. Cash
    Hi Truman,

Thanks for your post and thanks for joining the forum. Questions will come soon (I am first going to read your books in details).
    Houman

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (26th May 2012)

25. Link to Post #653
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)

The frequency vibration you quote above resonates with Dr. Malanga's film about -6.66 herz enslaving the soul and 666 liberating it. Now, I don't know how true this is, however, it does makes one think since 666 ended up being the number of the devil which everyone would fear - yet another conspiracy to keep people away from the frequency that can actually liberate them.
    Hi D.O.T., you typed the words right out of my keyboard!

I was going to post the same dot-connecting!

Well done on beating me to it!

See Daughter of Time's Post # 622
    Last edited by Hervé; 25th May 2012 at 20:24.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Chester (26th May 2012), Daughter of Time (25th May 2012)

27. Link to Post #654
    Thanks

I am not sure about that part:

a frequency is simply a number of cycles per seconds (http://www.ugrad.math.ubc.ca/coursed...rig/phase.html) and if you use a frequency generator to produce a sound
    6.66 Hz and -6.66 Hz will produce the same sound (with a phase shift). In math terms this would look like this, if \omega is the frequency and \sin(\omega t) the associated signal then
    then the signal generated by -\omega is -\sin(\omega t)=\sin(\omega (t+\pi/\omega)), i.e. it is the same signal shifted in time.

This does not mean that "frequencies" do not affect us (they do in terms of brainwaves, and neurofeedback is based on that principle) but I will leave that for another time

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)

Hi D.O.T., you typed the words right out of my keyboard!

I was going to post the same dot-connecting!

Well done on beating me to it!

See Daughter of Time's Post # 622
    Last edited by Houman; 25th May 2012 at 21:09.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (26th May 2012), Daughter of Time (25th May 2012), DoubleHelix (26th May 2012), Hervé (25th May 2012), modwiz (25th May 2012), mountain_jim (25th May 2012), seko (26th May 2012), william r sanford72 (13th June 2014)

29. Link to Post #655
    Thanks

==== Post Update ===

I will add this info on frequencies and the brain

There is a protocol in neurofeedback called the alpha-theta protocol (http://www.neurodynamic.info/uploads/Peniston_2_1_.pdf, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15820636) and it is commonly used for treating people suffering from trauma and PTSD.

It is not based on the 6.66Hz frequency but on a modulation between the alpha (8 to 12 Hz) and the theta (4 to 8 Hz) frequencies, these frequencies correspond to brain activities and this modulation allows for the conscious mind to access the sub-conscious mind (siege of the trauma)...

there is much more to that subject (neurofeedback) as it can and has been used for healing or nefarious purposes but I will leave that for another time

Houmam

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (26th May 2012), Daughter of Time (25th May 2012), william r sanford72 (13th June 2014)

31. Link to Post #656
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

a frequency is simply a number of cycles per seconds (http://www.ugrad.math.ubc.ca/coursed...rig/phase.html) and if you use a frequency generator to produce a sound
    6.66 Hz and -6.66 Hz will produce the same sound (with a phase shift). In math terms this would look like this, if \omega is the frequency and \sin(\omega t) the associated signal then
    then the signal generated by -\omega is -\sin(\omega t)=\sin(\omega (t+\pi/\omega)), i.e. it is the same signal shifted in time.

This does not mean that "frequencies" do not affect us (they do in terms of brainwaves, and neurofeedback is based on that principle) but I will leave that for another time

[...]
    Thinking about it, the phase shift might just be a way of expressing the cancellation of the 6.66 hz frequency as is done for "white noise" and the filtering of unwanted sounds, etc...

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Chester (26th May 2012), Daughter of Time (25th May 2012), william r sanford72 (13th June 2014)

33. Link to Post #657
    Thanks

That's a constant phase shift (no white noise involved) it is like listening to the same tape but pushing the button start a little bit later in time...

[...]
    Thinking about it, the phase shift might just be a way of expressing the cancellation of the 6.66 hz frequency as is done for "white noise" and the filtering of unwanted sounds, etc...

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (26th May 2012), Daughter of Time (25th May 2012)

35. Link to Post #658
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

That's a constant phase shift (no white noise involved) it is like listening to the same tape but pushing the button start a little bit later in time...

All right, this is what I was talking about:

Quote Active noise control

Sound is a P-wave, which consists of a compression phase and a rarefaction phase. A noise-cancellation speaker emits a sound wave with the same amplitude but with inverted phase (also known as antiphase) to the original sound. The waves combine to form a new wave, in a process called interference, and effectively cancel each other out - an effect which is called phase cancellation.
    Therefore, the "playing" of that antiphase at that party mentioned by Dr. Malanga cancelled the nefarious frequency/"sound" used at that party.

This implies that the nefarious frequency was also "played" at that party, otherwise, you are right in that if there is not another wave/frequency to cancel it boils down to just playing that very same frequency with a 1/2 period time shift.

Hope this clarifies the matter a bit?

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Chester (26th May 2012), Daughter of Time (25th May 2012), seko (26th May 2012), william r sanford72 (13th June 2014)

37. Link to Post #659
    Thanks

From "The programming of a planet" by Truman Cash

I find it interesting that the government was working behind the
    scenes on the production of "Close Encounters of the Third Kind . "
    Steven Spielberg even recruited Dr. J . Allen Hynek as a technical
    adviser for the film . It is also interesting that the Grays were also
    working behind the scenes of this movie . Timothy Beckley covers this
    strange phenomenon in his book UFOS AMONG THE STARS. The movie
    deceptively portrays abduct ions as being not only harmless, but
    desirable. The subtle message conveyed is that we let our fears cloud
    our perception of ETs , so they get bad press. It also portrays these
    Hollywood aliens , which look somewhat like Grays, as being benevolent
    and Spielberg spins an air of awe toward the aliens . Even the
    abduction movie " Intruders , II which is based on a true story , ends on a
    happy note and the star abductee marvels that she is chosen to
    contribute to the aliens ' bizarre genetics project. Abductions in real
    life rarely have a happy ending . The "screen memories II (telepathic
    implants ) , which ETs often use to disguise the actual traumatic details
    of the abduction, only give the illusion of innocence or benevolence.

from http://www.henrymakow.com/australian...xposes_wo.html

"A mentor" in the Satanic network set him up in the travel business and for years Frater live a life of unimaginable wealth, occultism and debauchery. He studied the blacks arts: divination, dark meditation, sacrifice, sexual vampirism, voodoo dolls and sex magic. Each day ended with a "Black Mass orgy of unforgettable and unspeakable delight."
    The US-based "Church of Satan" was the public face of "an ancient body whose very existence had never before been imagined." He lists as "influential members" J.P. Morgan, Drs. James McDonald and Rene Hardy, the Kennedy's (including Jackie), Irving Berlin, Groucho Marx, Elvis Presley, Garner Ted Armstrong, Sammy Davis Jr., Ronald Reagan, Edward Heath, Thomas Plantard de St Claire and the Bushes. He later mentions Stephen Spielberg, George Lucas and Gerald Ford as members.

=====

If this is the case then I find it "interesting" that they are releasing movies such as "The Fourth Kind" now https://youtube.com/watch?v=r25ZUxTURis
    Last edited by Houman; 26th May 2012 at 00:09.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (26th May 2012), Jean-Luc (26th May 2012), Limor Wolf (1st June 2013), seko (26th May 2012), william r sanford72 (13th June 2014)

39. Link to Post #660
    Thanks

It is not that simple you have to know/measure the phase of the first signal before being able to cancel it with a second signal with a phase shift via superposition (the phase shift has to be relative to that of the first signal)...
    Houman

All right, this is what I was talking about:

Quote Active noise control

Sound is a P-wave, which consists of a compression phase and a rarefaction phase. A noise-cancellation speaker emits a sound wave with the same amplitude but with inverted phase (also known as antiphase) to the original sound. The waves combine to form a new wave, in a process called interference, and effectively cancel each other out - an effect which is called phase cancellation.
    Therefore, the "playing" of that antiphase at that party mentioned by Dr. Malanga cancelled the nefarious frequency/"sound" used at that party.

This implies that the nefarious frequency was also "played" at that party, otherwise, you are right in that if there is not another wave/frequency to cancel it boils down to just playing that very same frequency with a 1/2 period time shift.

Hope this clarifies the matter a bit?

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (26th May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 235 FirstFirst 1 23 33 43 83 133 235 LastLast