+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 235 FirstFirst 1 90 140 180 190 200 235 LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,800 of 4688

Thread: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

1. Link to Post #3781
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Lyran.Sun (here)
    Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    Explain the history & details of the usage of "Amen" in abrahamic religions, citing sources if possible.
    I have a better idea Lyran-sun.
    YOU explain the history & details of the usage of "Amen" in abrhamic religions, citing sources of course, in your own thread.
    Then you can stop making demands on other respected members while spamming this thread.
    Not even a "please can you explain?"
    Like I said before. You are not making a good impression on this forum.
    Why soo salty bruh? Its all in good intentions. This main man right here was recommended by the chief Bill as top notch. So I came here to check it out & maybe I could learn more by asking questions to both him & the rest of the members. Feel the love man. Don't have to get on defensive mode. Show some real masculinity & wisdom rather than submitting to beta energetic vampiric conflicts. I've made a good impression to many people here. Biasedness is based on low vibration frequency. I know you have it in you brother I'll win your heart.
    Lyran.Sun...many classic signs of trolling behavior here and elsewhere. They've reached warp speed levels.

“Trolling” has nothing to do with sincere expression of contrary opinions or stubborn dedication to an idea. Trolling is all in how the comments are phrased and how the comment poster behaves, especially when confronted.

You know it's an immature attention-getting scheme when they respond quickly to every single comment posted in response to theirs, and their rhetoric tends to escalate in intense hatred, absurd rambling, and malicious provocation.

14 Characteristics of a Classic Internet Troll

(1) Posts inflammatory comments, not to engage in serious conversation, but to "grief" or annoy an online community.

(2) An obvious glee and elated satisfaction is aroused in them when people join the fight and reply to their deliberately disruptive comments.

(3) Copies and pastes large blocks of text to exhaust the readers of a topic thread, thus driving away legitimate posters of sincere comments. These blocks of text are often recycled and appeared on a variety of threads.

(4) Tends to avoid complimenting people who disagree with them, even when those in opposition to the troll make some valid points.

(5) Shuns any conciliatory statements like "You have obviously spent a lot of time studying this subject, and I'm not certain how to reply to your last remark, so let's shake hands, part as friends, and move on."

(6) Never ends a debate with "Thanks for the discussion" or "I'll consider what you say" or any other finalizing remark, because they love arguing and disrupting civilized conversations.

(7) Keeps an argument going a lot longer than a normal person would, to the point where people will start asking a moderator to turn off comments or block the troll. However, sometimes people will do this just because they can't tolerate contrary opinions and are angry at seeing them posted to a thread they enjoyed reading. The mark of a troll is to keep hammering away at a point in an obsessive manner.

(8) Acts innocent when called a troll, and states "I'm just stating a contrary opinion, and you can't handle it", but the reality is they are not innocent, they are trouble-makers who only post inflammatory remarks, rarely contributing any real value or good information to a discussion.

(9) Starts saying filthy words and making wild accusations when confronted. Their hostility and provoking rhetoric escalates when you ask them if they might be a troll or if they are simply trying to stir up trouble.

(10) When you mention the name of another well-known forum, Second Life, or blogospheric troll, they defend them and accuse you of not understanding that person because you're a tyrannical censoring fascist or whatever.

(11) Will try to bring up issues that they are angry about, no matter what the topic of a thread is. For example, they will say things like "sounds like the Open Source movement" or "reminds me of Tea Baggers" or "you're sounding like a typical commie libtard now" or "you sound like some irrational Creationism crank" or "you atheists are all the same", or whatever it is they're hostile toward, in an attempt to start a new argument within the current debate.

(12) When people realize or are warned that the person is a troll, and the troll is then ignored, and nobody will respond to anything they say, the trolling person tends to give up and go to some other thread. They crave attention and they try to get it by being obnoxious in a juvenile, or scholarly, manner.

(13) They use a nickname, are anonymous, or use a real sounding name, but do not embed a link to their blog or website in their name, as is common in comment forms. This lack of accountability enables them to get away with saying anything they want, to anybody, and even tell outright lies about what they saw or heard.

(14) They, when not confronted or exposed sufficiently, will seek to have the last word in an online discussion. When nobody responds to their last troll comment, they will proudly proclaim that they "won" what they fantasize as a "content" or "battle".

Blogocombat means friendly online discussions, as well as heated debates. I use the term "blogocombat" to refer to both. But where the rubber meets the road is when you have to deal with the internet troll.

There are no winners or losers in a civilized discussion. There are just people who express their thoughts and people who learn a bit more about a subject and improve their presentation of ideas by engaging in conversations with worthy opponents.
    I go with your last paragraph. Maybe my lingo used doesn't suit the more formal approach of this forum. I wanted to be as casual as much as I can. Im an older millenial so maybe theres some generation clash involved. I wished everyone here showed their age so I can calibrate my conversations & show senior members more respect. Have you seen my conversations with Wade Frazier? We had a good heartfelt chat untill maybe my last reply hit him on a bad spot. I decided to let it be. He is a hero.

Conflicts are of no use to people who seek to increase their knowledge & maybe both sides could learn from each other. Many of you have maybe read my threads & my other comments, my intentions has always been pure. If you feel the love inside you'll feel anyone else who has the love. I'll be more formal in formal threads so to not bring any misunderstandings.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

RunningDeer (17th October 2019)

3. Link to Post #3782
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,271 times in 1,763 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Quote China vs. the U.S. - Trade War to Cold War? (w/ Kyle Bass and Gen. Robert Spalding)

Is globalization breaking down before our eyes? Kyle Bass sits down with retired Brigadier General Robert Spalding to discuss what’s really happening inside China. Spalding spent years living in China as Defense Attache in Bejing and served as the chief China strategist for the chairman of the Joint Chiefs. Spalding brings his deep knowledge of the people, culture, economy, and military posture of China to the table in discussing the multifaceted threat to the US posed by the rising Asian superpower. Filmed on September 27, 2019 in Washington D.C.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Alekahn2 (18th October 2019), Bill Ryan (17th October 2019), Billy (17th October 2019), Franny (17th October 2019), justntime2learn (18th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (17th October 2019), RunningDeer (17th October 2019), Sophocles (18th October 2019), Tintin (18th October 2019), Valerie Villars (17th October 2019)

5. Link to Post #3783
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

I go with your last paragraph. Maybe my lingo used doesn't suit the more formal approach of this forum. I wanted to be as casual as much as I can. Im an older millenial so maybe theres some generation clash involved. I wished everyone here showed their age so I can calibrate my conversations & show senior members more respect. Have you seen my conversations with Wade Frazier? We had a good heartfelt chat untill maybe my last reply hit him on a bad spot. I decided to let it be. He is a hero.

Conflicts are of no use to people who seek to increase their knowledge & maybe both sides could learn from each other. Many of you have maybe read my threads & my other comments, my intentions has always been pure. If you feel the love inside you'll feel anyone else who has the love. I'll be more formal in formal threads so to not bring any misunderstandings.
    I had to look up the millennial range. I’m not big on labels. After a certain point, they can become rationales, excuses and anchors.

I’m re-reading what you wrote. Seriously?
    • Why soo salty bruh?
    • chief Bill
    • Feel the love man.
    • Don't have to get on defensive mode.
    • Show some real masculinity & wisdom rather than submitting to beta energetic vampiric conflicts.
    • Biasedness is based on low vibration frequency. I know you have it in you brother..
    • I'll win your heart.

Quote I'll win your heart.
    Lyran.Sun, it’s sad and a waste of time and energy if your goal is to win the hearts of countless people. Seriously. Period. You’ve got to know that. And if you don’t, please don’t lose anymore time on it.

Quote I wished everyone here showed their age so I can calibrate my conversations & show senior members more respect.
    The age range on the forum is somewhere between 16 and 82. Your posts go out to all ages on the forum and guests. It’s not about age. It’s about being real and having real conversation with the many.

Quote I'll be more formal in formal threads so to not bring any misunderstandings.
    Wise words. Humor is a subjective thing. I'm sure I've been misperceived at times. Much to consider: different countries, different up-brings, even different tempos across the US. For myself, humor doesn't hurt. Sarcasm is low frequency. Those that use it, I no longer give time to their posts.

One last suggestion: For anyone that’s perused the threads, they know you haven’t devoted much time on them because you’d know Bill prefers Bill, not boss, chief or chief Bill.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 17th October 2019 at 19:19.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Delight (17th October 2019), Franny (17th October 2019), justntime2learn (3rd February 2020), Lyran.Sun (17th October 2019), Sophocles (18th October 2019), Stephanie (20th October 2019), Tintin (18th October 2019), Valerie Villars (17th October 2019)

7. Link to Post #3784
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,309 times in 5,717 posts

Sorry if this is posted somewhere. I just saw it.

Quote Eustace Mullins (1923-2010), discusses one of his best-selling books; 'Murder by Injection' exposing the unholy dynasty of the big drug companies, the medical establishment, the Rockefeller syndicate and the evils of the cut-slash-and-burn cancer racket that has killed millions in the name of 'fighting cancer.'

While there are many books on the corruption of modern medicine, there is no other book out there that so effectively tells the whole story as does this seminal volume, laying bare the criminal machinations of those who profit in the name of "promoting good health." The federal bureaucracy that ostensibly "regulates" the big drug companies is all part and parcel of the problem.

http://www.amazon.com/Murder-Injectio...

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alekahn2 (18th October 2019), Bill Ryan (18th October 2019), Billy (18th October 2019), Cara (18th October 2019), Franny (18th October 2019), Houman (18th October 2019), justntime2learn (18th October 2019), RunningDeer (18th October 2019), Sophocles (18th October 2019), Stephanie (20th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (29th October 2019), Tintin (18th October 2019), Valerie Villars (18th October 2019)

9. Link to Post #3785
    Thanks

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/17/healt...ess/index.html

Quote 95% of tested baby foods in the US contain toxic metals, report says
    Tests of 168 baby foods from major manufacturers in the US found 95% contained lead, 73% contained arsenic, 75% contained cadmium and 32% contained mercury. One fourth of the foods contained all four heavy metals.
    One in five baby foods tested had over 10 times the 1-ppb limit of lead endorsed by public health advocates, although experts agree that no level of lead is safe...
    "Even in the trace amounts found in food, these contaminants can alter the developing brain and erode a child's IQ. The impacts add up with each meal or snack a baby eats," the report said...
    nfant rice cereal, rice dishes and rice-based snacks topped the list of most toxic foods for babies.
    "These popular baby foods are not only high in inorganic arsenic, the most toxic form of arsenic, but also are nearly always contaminated with all four toxic metals," the report said.
    Prior research has shown that even low levels of arsenic exposure can impact a baby's neurodevelopment. A 2004 study looked at children in Bangladesh who were exposed to arsenic in drinking water, and it found that they scored significantly lower on intellectual tests. A meta-analysis of studies on the topic found that a 50% increase in arsenic levels in urine would be associated with a 0.4-point decrease in the IQ of children between the ages of 5 and 15...
    Arsenic is a natural element found in soil, water and air, with the inorganic form being the most toxic. ("Inorganic" is a chemical term and has nothing to do with the method of farming.)
    Because rice is grown in water, it is especially good at absorbing inorganic arsenic and, according to the Food and Drug Administration, has the highest concentration of any food.
    And in this case, brown and wild rice are the worst offenders, because the milling process used to create white rice removes the outer layers, where much of the arsenic concentrates...
    And you can't rely on organic either. A 2012 study found that brown rice syrup, a frequent sweetener in organic foods, was also a source of significant levels of arsenic. One "organic" milk formula marketed to toddlers had levels of inorganic arsenic that were six times the levels currently considered safe by the US Environmental Protection Agency.
    In the Healthy Babies analysis, four of seven rice cereals contained the most toxic form of arsenic in levels higher than the FDA's proposed action level of 100 parts per billion (ppb).

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2019), Billy (18th October 2019), Cara (18th October 2019), Franny (22nd October 2019), Hervé (18th October 2019), justntime2learn (18th October 2019), Kamikaze (24th November 2019), RunningDeer (18th October 2019), Sophocles (18th October 2019), sunflower (18th October 2019), Tintin (18th October 2019), Valerie Villars (18th October 2019)

11. Link to Post #3786
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Sorry if this is posted somewhere. I just saw it.

Quote Eustace Mullins (1923-2010), discusses one of his best-selling books; 'Murder by Injection' exposing the unholy dynasty of the big drug companies, the medical establishment, the Rockefeller syndicate and the evils of the cut-slash-and-burn cancer racket that has killed millions in the name of 'fighting cancer.'

While there are many books on the corruption of modern medicine, there is no other book out there that so effectively tells the whole story as does this seminal volume, laying bare the criminal machinations of those who profit in the name of "promoting good health." The federal bureaucracy that ostensibly "regulates" the big drug companies is all part and parcel of the problem.

http://www.amazon.com/Murder-Injectio...
    Thanks for posting the video, Maggie. It reinforces the importance of healthy choices and keeping the immune system strong.

Link correction: Murder by Injection, by Eustace Mullins

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2019), Franny (22nd October 2019), justntime2learn (18th October 2019), onawah (24th October 2019), Reinhard (20th November 2019), Sophocles (18th October 2019), Stephanie (20th October 2019), Tintin (18th October 2019)

13. Link to Post #3787
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Eustace Mullins Murder by Injection, PDF:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/atta...9&d=1331639192
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Alekahn2 (18th October 2019), Bill Ryan (18th October 2019), Cara (18th October 2019), Delight (26th October 2019), Franny (22nd October 2019), Houman (18th October 2019), justntime2learn (18th October 2019), onevoice (18th October 2019), RunningDeer (18th October 2019), Sophocles (18th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (29th October 2019), sunflower (18th October 2019), Tintin (18th October 2019), Valerie Villars (18th October 2019)

15. Link to Post #3788
    Thanks

https://www.transcend.org/tms/2018/0...nstream-media/

Quote WikiLeaks Exposes How Council on Foreign Relations Controls Most All Mainstream Media

EXPOSURES - EXPOSÉS, 12 Feb 2018

Matt Agorist | The Free Thought Project – TRANSCEND Media Service

A single organization controls almost everything you see, hear, and read in the media and they’ve been handpicking your leaders for decades.

29 Jan 2018 – It is no secret that over the last 4 decades, mainstream media has been consolidated from dozens of competing companies to only six. Hundreds of channels, websites, news outlets, newspapers, and magazines, making up ninety percent of all media is controlled by very few people—giving Americans the illusion of choice.

While six companies controlling most everything the Western world consumes in regard to media may sound like a sinister arrangement, the Swiss Propaganda Research center (SPR) has just released information that is even worse.

The research group was able to tie all these media companies to a single organization—the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR).

For those who may be unaware, the CFR is a primary member of the circle of Washington think-tanks promoting endless war. As former Army Major Todd Pierce describes, this group acts as “primary provocateurs” using “‘psychological suggestiveness’ to create a false narrative of danger from some foreign entity with the objective being to create paranoia within the U.S. population that it is under imminent threat of attack or takeover.”

A senior member of the CFR and outspoken neocon warmonger, Robert Kagan has even publicly proclaimed that the US should create an empire.

The narrative created by CFR and its cohorts is picked up by their secondary communicators, also known the mainstream media, who push it on the populace with no analysis or questioning.

When looking at the chart from SPR, the reach by this single organization is so vast that it is no mystery as to how these elite psychopaths guide Americans into accepting endless war at the expense of their mothers, fathers, sons, and daughters.

Top journalists and executives from all major media companies are integrated into the CFR. As the chart below illustrates, the CFR has even more control in the mainstream media than even the nefarious Bilderberg Group and the Trilateral Commission.

As SPR points out, Richard Harwood, former managing editor and ombudsman of the Washington Post, wrote about the Council on Foreign Relations Recognizing that its members most likely correspond to what one might call the “ruling establishment of the United States.”

Harwood continued, “The membership of these journalists in the council, however they may think of themselves, is an acknowledgment of their active and important role in public affairs and of their ascension into the American ruling class. They do not merely analyze and interpret foreign policy for the United States; they help make it.”

Let that sink in. This group of unaccountable, unelected, professional propagandists in America doesn’t simply analyze US government policy—they make it.

While only five percent of the members of CFR work within the media, as SPR points out that is all they need to implement the will of its other members that includes:

several US presidents and vice presidents of both parties;
    almost all foreign, defense and finance ministers;
    most chiefs of staff and commanders of the US military and NATO;
    nearly all National Security Advisers, CIA Directors, UN Ambassadors, Fed Chairmen, World Bank Presidents, and Directors of the National Economic Council;
    some of the most influential members of Congress (especially foreign and security politicians);
    numerous media managers and top journalists, as well as some of the most famous actors;
    numerous prominent academics, especially in the key areas of economics, international relations, political and historical sciences, and journalism;
    numerous executives from think tanks, universities, NGOs, and Wall Street;
    and key members of the 9/11 Commission and the Warren Commission (JFK)

To highlight just how much control over the media the CFR wields we need only look at the fact that they operate—in the open—and receive nearly no media coverage. The former chairman of the CFR, High Commissioner for Germany, co-founder of the Atlantic Bridge, World Bank president, and an adviser to a total of nine US presidents, John J. McCloy actually bragged publicly about the CFR hand picking US politicians.

“Whenever we needed a man [in Washington], we just thumbed through the roll of Council members and put through a call to New York [to the CFR’s headquarters office],” said McCloy.

Until the election of Trump the past four presidents have been the director of the CFR, George HW Bush, who was replaced by a member of the CFR, Bill Clinton, who was replaced by a family member of the CFR, George W Bush, who was then replaced by CFR aspirant candidate Barack Obama—who filled his cabinet with members of the elite group.

Although Donald Trump was never a public member of the CFR, that did not stop him from filling the White House with dozens of CFR members.

Here are just a few of the CFR members appointed by Trump:

Elaine Chao, United States Secretary of Transportation (CFR individual member)
    Jamie Dimon, Member of Strategic and Policy Forum (CFR corporate member)
    Jim Donovan, Deputy Treasury Secretary (CFR corporate member)
    Larry Fink, Member of Strategic and Policy Forum (CFR corporate member)
    Neil M. Gorsuch, Supreme Court Justice (individual CFR member)
    Vice Admiral Robert S. Harward, National Security Advisor (declined appointment) (CFR corporate member)

Even though Trump wasn’t a CFR member outright, his cabinet is made up almost entirely of its members. As this information illustrates—democracy is an illusion. If ever you needed another reason to tune out of mainstream media and seek out information for yourself—this is it. It also explains why information like this, which challenges this worldview is under attack.

Please share this article with your friends and family to show them just how much of the information, political process, and their lives are controlled by a mere handful of people.

Board of Directors – Council on Foreign Relations: https://www.cfr.org/board-directors

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd October 2019), Bluegreen (26th October 2019), Cara (23rd October 2019), Franny (23rd October 2019), Hervé (23rd October 2019), justntime2learn (24th October 2019), Reinhard (20th November 2019), RunningDeer (23rd October 2019), seko (6th November 2019), Sophocles (5th November 2019), sunflower (24th October 2019), sunwings (28th October 2019), Valerie Villars (23rd October 2019)

17. Link to Post #3789
    Thanks

https://healthfreedomidaho.org/cdc-h...-qDRX3a8mESNhE

Quote Measles Vaccine: CDC erases evidence of abortion-tainted ingredients

The CDC is removing listed excipients of vaccines from their official list that is made available to the public. Parents who have concerns about abortion tainted vaccines will find it harder to make an informed decision. The CDC recently removed and reworded the vaccine excipients list on their website.

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th October 2019), Bill Ryan (24th October 2019), Cara (24th October 2019), Chester (24th October 2019), Delight (26th October 2019), Franny (24th October 2019), Hervé (25th October 2019), justntime2learn (24th October 2019), onawah (24th October 2019), Reinhard (20th November 2019), RunningDeer (24th October 2019), Sophocles (5th November 2019), Stephanie (28th October 2019), Valerie Villars (24th October 2019)

19. Link to Post #3790
    Thanks

Quote The consequence of Cowardice.

But as they pursued those that fled to their camp they witnessed a most fearful tragedy; the women, standing in black clothes on their wagons, slew all that fled, some their husbands, some their brethren, others their fathers" ~ Plutarch On the Cimbri

Plutarch's words give us a powerful insight into the minds of our northern Ancestors. Of course this is a Roman writing and as such it may be a little embellished, but there can be no doubt that our forebears viewed acts of cowardice, with the utmost disdain.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th October 2019), Bluegreen (26th October 2019), Cara (26th October 2019), Chester (25th October 2019), Franny (26th October 2019), Hervé (25th October 2019), justntime2learn (25th October 2019), Reinhard (20th November 2019), RunningDeer (26th October 2019), seko (6th November 2019), Sophocles (5th November 2019), Valerie Villars (26th October 2019)

21. Link to Post #3791
    Thanks

Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt on the combined impact of aluminum, fluoride, glyphosate and wifi

Quote "Rudolf Steiner predicted that towards the end of last century in the beginning of the century there will be movement driven by big corporations to take the soul away from people to disconnect people from the higher world and in order to do that we have to destroy the pineal gland in people you know followed the research on that and amazingly what we found the pineal gland is the most sensitive part of our central nervous system and it's highly highly highly sensitive to four things aluminum, glyphosate, fluoride, and Wi-Fi and we are the only country in the world that has pushed these four things in the last sixty years or so on everybody"
    Last edited by Houman; 26th October 2019 at 14:46.

22. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th October 2019), Cara (27th October 2019), Chester (27th October 2019), Forest Denizen (26th October 2019), Franny (26th October 2019), Hervé (26th October 2019), justntime2learn (26th October 2019), lisalu (2nd December 2019), onawah (26th October 2019), Reinhard (20th November 2019), RunningDeer (26th October 2019), seko (6th November 2019), sllim11 (6th November 2019), Sophocles (5th November 2019), Stephanie (28th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (28th October 2019), Valerie Villars (5th November 2019)

23. Link to Post #3792
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

Quote Posted by Houman (here)
    Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt on the combined impact of aluminum, fluoride, glyphosate and wifi

Quote "Rudolf Steiner predicted that towards the end of last century in the beginning of the century there will be movement driven by big corporations to take the soul away from people to disconnect people from the higher world and in order to do that we have to destroy the pineal gland in people you know followed the research on that and amazingly what we found the pineal gland is the most sensitive part of our central nervous system and it's highly highly highly sensitive to four things aluminum, glyphosate, fluoride, and Wi-Fi and we are the only country in the world that has pushed these four things in the last sixty years or so on everybody"
    Thank you Houman!

For me, this was the perfect message at the perfect time.

IMHO, this 8 minute video is a must if you're on the fence about the recent Edward Snowden videos.

Thanks again, Houman!
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th October 2019), Chester (27th October 2019), Forest Denizen (26th October 2019), Franny (27th October 2019), Hervé (26th October 2019), Houman (26th October 2019), onawah (26th October 2019), Reinhard (20th November 2019), RunningDeer (26th October 2019), seko (6th November 2019), Sophocles (5th November 2019), Stephanie (28th October 2019), Valerie Villars (26th October 2019)

25. Link to Post #3793
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

Klinghardt is brilliant! This guy too:
    Then They Came For Your Mind: The Untold Story of Psychosurgery

22 hours ago (edited)

"This truly is an untold story. When we interviewed Dr. Peter Breggin, he told us he had never been able to tell it before. Here it is, including everything that couldn't make it into the nearly four-hour film we made. Dr. Breggin and his wife also just wrote an article responding to our video about Elon Musk's Neuralink brain interface. Read it now at TruthstreamMedia.com: http://truthstreammedia.com/2019/10/...-ever-watched/ "
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th October 2019), Cara (29th October 2019), Delight (26th October 2019), Franny (27th October 2019), Hervé (26th October 2019), Houman (27th October 2019), justntime2learn (27th October 2019), RunningDeer (27th October 2019), Sophocles (5th November 2019), Stephanie (28th October 2019), Valerie Villars (26th October 2019)

27. Link to Post #3794
    Thanks

Adult vaccination schedule

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Alekahn2 (13th November 2019), Bill Ryan (28th October 2019), Cara (29th October 2019), Delight (28th October 2019), Franny (5th November 2019), Hervé (29th October 2019), justntime2learn (12th November 2019), onawah (28th October 2019), Reinhard (20th November 2019), RunningDeer (29th October 2019), Sophocles (5th November 2019), sunflower (28th October 2019), Valerie Villars (5th November 2019)

29. Link to Post #3795
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

New Study Explains How The HPV Vaccine Can Trigger “An Extremely Wide Spectrum of Autoimmune Diseases”

The powerful government-pharmaceutical industry partnership that has been foisting human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination on girls and boys around the world since 2006 now has working-age adults within its sights. Merck’s Gardasil 9 received U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval for expanded use in the 27-45 age group in late 2018, and there are signs that a campaign is afoot to achieve the same end result in other countries.

HPV vaccines have been linked to over 100,000 reported adverse events globally, including disabling autoimmune conditions and deaths, but officials seem unconcerned. Merck set the tone for the truth-stretching claim that HPV vaccine risks are “negligible” when it conducted its initial clinical trials for Gardasil and dismissed as irrelevant the serious medical conditions that arose—within seven months—in half of all participants who received the vaccine.

read the full article here
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Alekahn2 (13th November 2019), Bill Ryan (5th November 2019), Bluegreen (7th November 2019), Delight (5th November 2019), Franny (5th November 2019), Hervé (5th November 2019), Houman (5th November 2019), justntime2learn (12th November 2019), onawah (5th November 2019), Reinhard (20th November 2019), RunningDeer (5th November 2019), Sadieblue (5th November 2019), Sophocles (5th November 2019), Valerie Villars (5th November 2019)

31. Link to Post #3796
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,309 times in 5,717 posts

If I were planning to take over the real estate of the North American continent, I'd certainly be happy to encounter people who could not think themselves out of the proverbial paper bag. Makes the job of conquering a settled nation easier. Less muss and fuss.

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alekahn2 (13th November 2019), Bill Ryan (5th November 2019), Bluegreen (7th November 2019), Chester (5th November 2019), Franny (5th November 2019), Hervé (5th November 2019), Houman (5th November 2019), justntime2learn (12th November 2019), RunningDeer (5th November 2019), seko (6th November 2019), Sophocles (5th November 2019), Valerie Villars (5th November 2019)

33. Link to Post #3797
    Thanks

34. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Alecs (7th November 2019), Alekahn2 (13th November 2019), Bill Ryan (5th November 2019), Cara (5th November 2019), Chester (5th November 2019), Delight (5th November 2019), Franny (6th November 2019), Hervé (5th November 2019), justntime2learn (12th November 2019), Reinhard (20th November 2019), RunningDeer (5th November 2019), Sophocles (5th November 2019), Sue (Ayt) (13th November 2019), Valerie Villars (6th November 2019)

35. Link to Post #3798
    Thanks

Last edited by Houman; 6th November 2019 at 20:08.

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Alecs (7th November 2019), Alekahn2 (13th November 2019), Bill Ryan (7th November 2019), Bluegreen (7th November 2019), Cara (7th November 2019), Chester (12th November 2019), Franny (6th November 2019), Hervé (6th November 2019), justntime2learn (12th November 2019), Sophocles (7th November 2019), Sue (Ayt) (13th November 2019), Valerie Villars (6th November 2019)

37. Link to Post #3799
    Thanks

https://archive.org/stream/b2136140x#mode/2up

Quote This is a book written in 1889 called "45 years of Registration Statistics, Proving Vaccination to be both useless and dangerous". It covers 45 years (so starting in the year 1844) the statistics of vaccine FAILURES including an INCREASE in death from other diseases once the blood has been poisoned by vaccination. They cover the health of the vaccinated VERSES the UNvaccinated.....bad news for the vaccinated...they were dying more from other diseases such as measles, mumps, smallpox and diphtheria because of a weakened countenance from vaccines. This was covered 128 years ago.
    From the United Grand Lodge of England
    https://www.ugle.org.uk/9-famous-fre...-edward-jenner

Quote Dr Edward Jenner: 1749 - 1823

English physician, scientist and Freemason Dr Edward Jenner once said of his revolutionary smallpox vaccine: "I shall endeavour still further to prosecute this inquiry, an inquiry I trust not merely speculative, but of sufficient moment to inspire the pleasing hope of its becoming essentially beneficial to mankind."

Edward Jenner was born in Berkeley, Gloucestershire on 17 May 1749, the son of the local vicar. At the age of 14, he was apprenticed to a local surgeon and then trained in London.

In 1796, Jenner carried out his now famous experiment on a boy named James Phipps. It was during this experiment that Jenner was able to prove that use of cowpox a mild illness found largely in milkmaids, made Phipps immune to smallpox, one of the great killers of the age. Jenner developed these findings further over the next few years and the results were published in 1798. In it, Jenner coined the word vaccine, derived from the Latin word vacca, meaning cow.

Jenner is often referred to as the father of immunology, and his pioneering work undoubtedly saved many lives.

Jenner was an active Freemason throughout his life, and served as Worshipful Master of the Royal Lodge of Faith and Friendship, No. 270 which meets in the Provincial Grand Lodge of Gloucestershire
    https://freemasonry.network/famous-f...ts-freemasons/

Quote Edward Jenner (1749-1823)

English doctor, discoverer of the smallpox vaccine. This discovery paved the way to the widespread use of preventive vaccination in counteracting many serious diseases.
    Royal Berkeley Lodge of Faith and Friendship No. 449, Berkeley, Gloucestershire

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Alekahn2 (13th November 2019), Bill Ryan (12th November 2019), Cara (13th November 2019), Chester (12th November 2019), Delight (13th November 2019), Franny (13th November 2019), Hervé (13th November 2019), justntime2learn (12th November 2019), RunningDeer (12th November 2019), Sue (Ayt) (13th November 2019), Valerie Villars (13th November 2019)

39. Link to Post #3800
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/Liz_Wheeler/stat...37716885807104 (see link for video)

Quote WTF. Our children are being brainwashed. In school.

"Our genitals actually don't determine our gender."

"Some people born with vulvas can be boys."

"People can also be fluid, feel more like female or male based on a different day or time."
    https://twitter.com/QuestionLGBTedu/...57657054457862 (video in link)

Quote Sexualising children with sex education.

Step 5: You're all on a queer spectrum! (If you disagree it's only because you haven't realised it yet)

Sit at the feet of your new role models and embrace the limitless potential of being queer! Everyone is a potential partner now...

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/lgbt...-down-by-nazis

Quote LGBTQ Institute in Germany Was Burned Down by Nazis

The resources and data at Institut für Sexualwissenschaft were never replaced.

On January 30, 1933, Adolf Hitler was officially appointed chancellor of Germany. His rise to power ushered in Nazi control of the country and led to the horrors of the Holocaust. Among those targeted by the Third Reich were lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer people. LGBTQ people would be sent to concentration camps alongside Jews, the disabled, and many more — but one of the Nazis's first shows of force against Germany’s LGBTQ community was an attack on information.

On May 6, 1933, Nazi demonstrators raided the libraries of the Institut für Sexualwissenschaft, a German name that roughly translates to the Institute of Sexology. The Institute was a privately operated research space for studies of human sexuality. More than 20,000 books were taken from shelves and burned days later in the streets by Nazi youth groups.

It was a devastating blow to the life’s work of Magnus Hirschfeld, the institute’s founder. Hirschfeld, who was Jewish and gay, was a pioneer for rights and liberation in Berlin’s thriving LGBTQ community. He founded the institute in 1919, after beginning his career as an activist in 1896 with his pamphlet Sappho and Socrates, about a gay man who took his own life after he felt he was being coerced into a straight marriage.

Hirschfeld’s early publications laid the groundwork for his profile to rise until he became one of the most prominent LGBTQ activists in the world. He even cowrote one of the first gay characters to appear in a film, for 1919’s Different From the Others.

In 1904, he published a book titled Berlin’s Drittes Geschlecht, which translates to Berlin’s Third Sex. It was an early look at gender variance in early 20th-century Germany, which had a thriving drag scene and a burgeoning transgender community.

His prominence as the founder of the Scientific-Humanitarian Committee (which began in 1897) and the World League for Sexual Reform (founded in 1928) added to his credibility. But it was his institute that was credited with creating one of the first medical facilities in the world that could provide gender affirmation surgeries for trans people who wanted them.

Hirschfeld’s well-known name gave him the chance to intervene on behalf of at least one transgender woman arrested for "female impersonation." That woman went on to become one of several who had the chance to take advantage of his institute’s pioneering gender affirmation surgeries. Lili Elbe, the real-world basis for the film The Danish Girl, also underwent surgery there.

Unlike Hollywood producers, who cast Eddie Redmayne to play Lili, Hirschfeld had no problem giving prominent roles to actual transgender people. Trans activists were given the chance to represent themselves at conferences hosted by the institute, and they were among the institute’s more than 40 employees.

But the Nazis's destruction of the institute’s library destroyed all of the medical records, which contained detailed notes about the nuances of the complicated procedures, alongside untold volumes of thoughts, stories, and studies on LGBTQ people.

The Nazi youth harassment of Hirschfeld and the violent attacks against his institute are a frightening mirror of modern-day attacks on LGBTQ centers. As America’s far-right movement seems to grow in strength, the story of Hirschfeld’s life's work being destroyed is a stark reminder of what’s possible.

Hirschfeld died two years after the Nazis raided his institute. He had been away in France on a speaking engagement when the Nazis came, and he remained there in exile until his death from a heart attack on his 67th birthday, in 1935. He never had the time to rebuild his life’s work after fascists reduced it to ash.

Hirschfeld understood that LGBTQ people need research in order to better understand the ongoing struggles for liberation, and that research must come from within the community. The ability to dictate the terms of our own existence in the arenas of science and philosophy is vital to the path forward.

The Nazi strategy of destroying vital research was intentional since it erased the power of the knowledge contained within. Even now, the current administration struggles to find the adequate information to support its own LGBTQ policies, underscoring the importance of reliable information.

The Nazis exploited existing laws to attack the LGBTQ community, but the legacy of their enforcement practices lingered for decades. It took East Germany until 1968 and West Germany until 1994 to repeal the laws Nazis used to persecute LGBTQ people. Modern-day Germany only just officially voided those charges this June.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instit...alwissenschaft

Quote The Institut für Sexualwissenschaft was an early private sexology research institute in Germany from 1919 to 1933. The name is variously translated as Institute of Sex Research, Institute of Sexology, Institute for Sexology or Institute for the Science of Sexuality. The Institute was a non-profit foundation situated in Tiergarten, Berlin. It was headed by Magnus Hirschfeld. Since 1897 he had run the Wissenschaftlich-humanitäres Komitee ("Scientific-Humanitarian Committee"), which campaigned on progressive and rational grounds for gay rights and tolerance. The Committee published the long-running journal Jahrbuch für sexuelle Zwischenstufen. Hirschfeld built a unique library on same-sex love and eroticism.[1]

The Nazi book burnings in Berlin included the archives of the Institute. After the Nazis gained control of Germany in the 1930s, the institute and its libraries were destroyed as part of a Nazi government censorship program by youth brigades, who burned its books and documents in the street.[2]

The Institute of Sex Research was opened in 1919 by Magnus Hirschfeld and his collaborator Arthur Kronfeld,[3] a once famous psychotherapist and later professor at the Charité. As well as being a research library and housing a large archive, the Institute also included medical, psychological, and ethnological divisions, and a marriage and sex counseling office. The Institute was visited by around 20,000 people each year, and conducted around 1,800 consultations. Poorer visitors were treated for free. In addition, the institute advocated sex education, contraception, the treatment of sexually transmitted diseases, and women's emancipation.

The Institute became a point of scientific and research interest for many scientists of sexuality, as well as scientific, political and social reformers in Germany and Europe, particularly from socialist, liberal and social-democratic circles. In 1923 the Institute was visited by Nikolai Semashko, Commissar for Health in the Soviet Union. This was followed by numerous visits and research trips by health officials, political, sexual and social reformers, and scientific researchers from the Soviet Union interested in the work of Hirschfeld.[4] In 1926 a delegation from the institute, led by Hirschfeld, reciprocated with a research visit to Moscow. In 1929 Hirschfeld presided over the third international congress of the World League for Sexual Reform at Wigmore Hall.[5]

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th November 2019), Cara (13th November 2019), Chester (20th November 2019), Hervé (13th November 2019), justntime2learn (14th November 2019), Reinhard (20th November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 235 FirstFirst 1 90 140 180 190 200 235 LastLast