+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 235 FirstFirst 1 33 43 53 93 143 235 LastLast

Thread: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

1. Link to Post #841
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,336 times in 1,770 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

from Dr Malanga http://galaksija.com/literatura/malanga_updates.pdf

Then there's 3 entities which don't have a body: the Lux, we call him Lux, while the ancient people used to call him Lucifer, light bringing, the one who brings light some kind of Satan for the Ancient people; it's a demon, who wants the Soul, just like the ancient demons. He's a being without a body. Since he doesn't have one, in order to plan his work, he needs to get one. And why? Because the Soul component, for how it is structured, can attach only to a bodily DNA: to a body.
    So if he doesn't have a body,he needs a body, cause then he's going to attach the DNA inside, meaning he's going to attach to it the Soul component.
    That is, he cannot get the Soul component, cause she one attaches only to a real DNA,
    a solid one.
    So, the Lux has always been using us, the human beings, but he uses also other entities;
    but it is clear how the Lux gets into, penetrates...
    ...there's 2 ways he does that: usually the abductees remember about this weird little cute kid, all shining, with darker eyes, and also his fingernails, if that's what they really are, they're a little bit darker, but it is actually not a body, it's a little moving flame, Which gets closer, and closer, and closer... at night time... and then... (makes a sound like a thud) a stroke to the solar plexus... ...and it gets in.
    And you feel like you need to throw up, just cause the parasympathetic nervous system
    must have being exposed to a special solicitation so that the pit of the stomach makes you feel like that... and you feel within you that there's something which is not working out; some kind of load, a weight something disgusting!

And, this one gets in between the Spirit and the Mind component, meaning, the left hemisphere, the corpus striatum. We could somehow say that he makes you believe that
    the thoughts that your Spirit sends you are all yours! And instead he filters them, he modifies them, and he makes you believe two basic things, which are some of his basic qualities, and that is: he's the creator of religion, and the creator of the guilt instinct, and he's still the one who created that.

And he makes you feel like ****!... ...and just because of trivialities!... ...for as long as you live... he keeps you “in check” in this way. And he talks from within you, with this little voice.
    He talks from within and he tells you things. As an example: “You see! You lost a button!
    I told you that you were supposed to admit that I was right! I told you that you were supposed to strengthen the button! Every time you don't admit that I am right, and that you don't do what I want, then you will feel uncomfortable!” Or, “You see! Today you didn't lose any button!
    You did a good job in resewing it, as I told you to do yesterday! All the times that you do what I say, you will get on in life! You cannot do anything without me!”

Even for just a button, if you don't pay attention to it, you feel like ****! In any case, without him, cause he creates a needing rapport. This one doesn't have a body. What actually happens is that he gets the Soul's energy, and brings it to his place, where there's a very huge Lux, a single big Lux... ...just a like bucket that gets water (the energy) from a well, and it throws it in there. Gets is from the well, and throws it in there. It's just one creature, which parts itself in many different creatures, and sub-creatures.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (2nd June 2012), Daughter of Time (2nd June 2012), Hervé (2nd June 2012), Limor Wolf (13th June 2013), NancyV (4th June 2012), sms (2nd June 2012), tonius (2nd June 2012)

3. Link to Post #842
    Thanks

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Then there's the one that we have named the 6 fingered blonde, and the ufologists,
    who haven't really understood what it is, they call him the Northerner/Nordic. The truth of the matter is that this is also a being which is tall around 8'10”, 7'10”, 8'2”, and they are all the same! If you see 10 of them, next to each other, they are all the same! They are 6 fingered,
    with same length fingers, just a little hair, “hair like a Barbie,” that's what a girl told me once...
    ...and I'll remember this for as long as I live... And he has a light/white eye! And they have this big medallion, with this triangles on it. In fact the body is fake, like plastic! And the puppeteer is inside!
    On the inside there's a being which doesn't have a body. And this one comes from another dimension. And in order to be able to work in this dimension he had to create a body, which is built by a machine.

And then there's “the chicken”. The one that we called “the chicken”.
    The chicken is some kind of being who is linked to our history. And to the ancient Egyptian's history, The chicken... We started to see this character, which is the last one that we found out about, and it's also the meanest! The smartest! The most ancient! The one that's always been here, who was the first one to come here, somehow... and in order to recreate the chicken's identity, it took us so long! Cause it is something so weird! That you are not even able to draw it afterwards, when you get out of the hypnotic state, and you remember exactly how you saw it.
    Then, after you draw it the first time, you remember about it even without being under hypnosis, when he comes... cause he doesn't fool you anymore!
    So your conscience is so high that you can see him, by sight, on your own. He is some kind of 13'2” feet tall contraption which doesn't touch the ground, but he levitates, and his shoulder blades are very accentuated, and somebody, through history, mistaken them for the angel's wings: imagine how you can fool yourself, all by yourself! And he has these fingers, which are just chicken's fingers! It's a chicken! And he has, up here, a long beak, that transforms itself into a lappet, only in the males, it seems that the females don't have this, and this one also has the genders. Here, in the middle of his cranium, there's something
    which we haven't understood what it is. Some kind of bright little device. Imagine some kind of a 3rd eye... how should I know! On the back he has these little feathers, which move in the wind, and they have a changeable shape, and they can open and close, because if you go like, “OH!”, to the chicken, he pulls them out in the back,who knows! What are they?... Something with a changeable shape, and when they are open they look like this (he shows the shape with his hands). Eye in the middle... little beard... (somebody in the stage says, “a Pharoh”) That's right! And we called him Horus.
    And Horus is a chicken, a bird, who is in a precise time-space dimension,
    he's behind the star called Alnitak and here we have a story to tell...
    What is Alnitak?
    It's one of the main stars in the Orion's belt, Alnitak in Arab means band/belt. And he is a living being. But within himself there's something else, which is the puppeteer, once again,
    it's a being without a body, which has created a symbiosis with this guy who has a body,
    so that both of them can together find the power to suck our Soul. One because he has the technology.
    And the other one cause he has a body. And so, think about this! There's 3 different kinds of symbiotic rapports. The Lux, who uses a body like the snake's body, and they made arrangements in order to be able to perform certain actions.
    The 6 fingered blonde, who has a fake body, and behind the scenes there's the real puppeteer, who doesn't have a body. This one has a different symbiosis, I mean this other guy, without a body.
    And then, this time, a real container, which is not made of plastic. The all 3 possibilities.
    An amazing mutual symbiosis! You could definitely create a wonderful science fiction movie about this. No question about it. And how that position came about? Why did I talk about the star called Alnitak?

Because one day, during an hypnotic session, cause actually we didn't really care about
    where they come from!... Because the most important thing is that they come and that they kick our asses!
    So, we don't really care about where they come from! We don't really care about it. But it could have been an important oddness.

So, that day, the person under hypnosis, he's regressing... but he's regressing in a wrong way... and he regress up to the ancient Egyptian’s time. And he starts to talk in Arab!
    And he talks in Arab for 2 hours. But, listening to the Arab, we are able to understand some things, especially about some specific questions, like “who are you?” and so on...
    in plain words, he says 3 or 4 unmistakeable things, bear in mind that this “he” was actually a “she”, who works as a teacher, now she's unemployed, but I don't think she has a very great cultural level, except for what she had acquired during her evolution.
    I mean, she went to a regular school, she didn't attend great schools. She's the daughter of a physician from Naples. Her sisters is an abductee. Her sister's daughter is an abductee.
    Her mum is an abductee... and so on.

All the female side in that family is in a messy situation. But now we solved her issue.
    Now nobody comes any longer, there's nothing anymore, she feels great, she doesn't care about anybody and anything.
    This is just to say there's many cases in which we get to the point and we get some results.
    Under hypnosis this woman talks and she says she is... now I can't remember the name...
    ...but it's a male Arab name.
    She was speaking in Arab, remember, she says also a few words in Italian, but she's speaking mostly in Arab. And when she's asked the question,

Why did she regress to that? She did because we were talking about the aliens,
    we were talking about the well-known chicken alien, and her Soul component was starting to recognize him. So there it starts this sequence of information about the alternative life during the ancient Egypt time, when this guy says, “Horus Ra”, Horus Ra... and one thinks,
    “Ok, probably she saw it on TV...” “Horus Ra... Who is your master?”
    “My master is Horus Ra”
    “Where does he come from?”
    “From Alnitak!”

Alnitak? What the hell did I know about Alnitak? Then I checked it on Wikipedia, and I saw that it is one of the main stars in Orion, in the central belt Alnitak. And she adds, “akoot kufoo!”
    akoot kufoo?... and what is that?...
    I tried to understand, and I found out that Khufu it's the name of the Egyptian pyramid which corresponds to, according to Guvall (controllare se possibile questo nome: io non lo conosco) to Alnitak! Khufu. Where Khufu means Peter. Or rather, it means stone!
    And actually the Egyptians wrongly said that this was the Pharaoh Khufu's pyramid.
    Cheops... also known as Khufu.
    By the way, here we have the story of the Hebrew people, which is a fake story, because there's no such thing as the Hebrew people, because Peter, with the story, “I will build on this stone this dummy church”, it is merely the transliteration of the Khufu pharaoh, also known as Peter, who, being a poor wretch, he only restored the pyramid, he did not build it.
    But she adds, while we were asking “Akoot Kufhu?” that's what we call, nowadays,
    Akkat-Kufu, meaning the Akkadian stone. Which is the name that the Akkadians
    used to give to that pyramid!... ...Before the Egyptians! And he pronounces it “Akoot”,
    as they want us to believe nowadays. And I trust way more his pronunciation,
    since he doesn't know, poor guy, Hebraic, he doesn’t' know Arab, he doesn't know anything about Orion, or Alnitak, and... Orion Ra... Horus Ra... Horus Ra is... because she says also Orion, “Orion akuut ku”... so she also gives you a piece of information...
    “Horus Ra. Who is that?”
    “Horus Ra is my master. Is the one coming from Alnitak!” “And how does he look like?”
    “Well, he is 13'2” feet tall... he has a beak... something here in the middle... he looks like a chicken” “and what does he do?” “Well, I bring people to him” “Bring people to him?”
    “Yes, and they put them in containers and they suck energy out of them.”

“Really? They suck energy out of them?”
    “Yes.”
    “And how many are they? The Horus Ra?”
    “A lot!”
    “And where do they come from?”
    “They come from Orion! Alnitak! Akoot Kufu!”
    “And what about this energy?
    Are they the only ones who get it?”
    “No!”
    “And who are the other ones?”
    “Well, the snakes too,” she says,
    “And then, after the snakes? Who gets it?”
    “No, that's it. There's no more left!”
    And that leads you to understand how, going back and reading the history, and trying to understand as much as possible, in the Pharaoh's history, the Pharaoh's genealogy,
    that the 1st 3 Pharaohs, of the pre-Pharaoh descent, meaning the very first ones, there was one who was called Horus Ra These are 3 important Pharaohs, but Horus Ra, just like the other 2, and he's the 2nd known Pharaoh, and he is a god! That means they are not regular Pharaohs, terrestrial Pharaohs, he's the god who became Pharaoh. And the god... he is the Pharaoh! He came “from the outside”. And he is the one who built the pyramid! It was not the Egyptians who built the pyramid. It was this damn Horus Ra, who has a chicken face!
    So, it is evident, clearly evident, that we still have the same mythology! Look what happens in Babylon: Enky and Enlil, the 2 gods: one is the snake, and the other one is the eagle.

You go in Egypt, and you find Seth, the animal who looks like a crocodile, or rather the god Khnum
    who has features of a crocodile, and the hawk... Horus and the description of Horus...
    the Pharaohs then tried to look like the real god, wearing a fake little beard, and wearing this weird headgear, and creating this hole in his head, so that it looked like he had this 3rd eye,
    or something, who knows what! Something that wasn't there! Then you go in Latin America,
    and you find Quetzalcoatl, and his brother, the feathered snake, and the condor!
    Always the same kind of mythology!
    Instead these 2 guys are the aliens that now we call the big snake, and the chicken.

cause now we have use names which are more McDonald's like names!
    Cause in the 21st century we are more McDonald's like So, let's review this... instead of saying, “You are the god” no, let's say instead, “You are the chicken!” (people laughing) you

see?! That's it! There's a different relationship between these things... and if you go and see the little statues, for the Quetzalcoatl's brothers, they are... I found one which totally looks, identically, I also published it, Identical to the Pharaoh Tutankhamun. You put one next to the other, and they have this kind of pennon here, with all the little stripes... here the hole, with a snake coming out of it,
    and the fake little beard... just the same! Then there's the discovery in recent years,
    and nobody talks about it, but you can find it on the internet, they found in Australia a cavern,
    which is a few thousands year old, where there's the story of a Pharaoh, written with hieroglyphics, I don't remember which Pharaoh it is... I think Amenhotep III...
    who went down there to do something with his little boat.
    In Australia?! The Pharaoh?! And there's all the little hieroglyphics, very well done. Nobody talks about it, but... Yes, the pharaohs went all the way to Australia! It could be even true, but there's something that doesn’t' make sense in history, if this was true!
    So much so, during a hypnosis, and I still remember it, and it's something I already said,
    when we connect the person under hypnosis to his Alien Active Memory, the 5 fingered blonde, that is that part of Alien which is within you, and doesn't have a body,
    and sucks your energy, while he waits that a new body gets to be created for him...
    Alien Active Memory. At one point I asked that person something that doesn't have anything to do with the main subject, just to deviate his focus, and that's something I do in order to have
    answers which are more spontaneous.
    Unexpectedly: I don't even remember what we were talking about... “Who built the pyramids?”
    the answer, “well, I don't know... when we got here 12,000 ago, they were already there”
    I was asking about the great pyramid. “What do you mean it was already there?”
    It's obvious that it was already there!... Because, if we take into consideration the work of Zecharia Sitchin, who was just reporting data, he talks about some 64,000 tablets...
    and he talks about one tablet where there's the god's mountain. And the god's mountain was the pyramid, which is Giza's... now... It was the god's mountain. The Babylonians already described it 12,000 year earlier!
    We now get into the historical issue about the pyramid needing to be 3,400 yo, and... how are we going to deal with it?! This is, in some way, the same story for the Chichen Itza pyramid, poor thing!
    In the South America, we have this big pyramids which have big steps. These pyramids, that they said are 34 or 36 hundreds yo, and there's some issues with this: one side of the pyramid, is under a lava flow, from a volcano which is 300 km away, but the very last time that the volcano erupted was 12,000 years ago!

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (2nd June 2012), Daughter of Time (2nd June 2012), Hervé (2nd June 2012), Limor Wolf (20th June 2013), NancyV (4th June 2012), sms (2nd June 2012), tonius (2nd June 2012)

5. Link to Post #843
    Thanks

this is something difficult, but we have noticed this: when we try, when we used to try
    to throw out the Lux during an hypnosis, and this also happens at times during the SIMBAD,
    the person starts to have an headache, or suffers from palpitations, or his legs hurts... in other words we found out about all the fake pains, which the Lux creates, through acting on the cerebral cortex.
    But they are fake!
    Their only purpose is to sidetrack the person, because if he was to continue, with all the systems that we know, he would actually eliminate the Lux.
    But, once the trick is revealed...it's over; it is clear that these are chemicals which act on the chemical receptors.
    “Excuse me Corrado, but it's 7pm...”
    “But the Lux, we can say, chemically pilots the person to go in a certain direction, it can create fever... And it brings the person to do or not do a certain thing.” yes, yes...
    yes, yes... it is possible no, no, this is possible and this is actually a pretty simple issue:
    there's something called psychosomatics: the psyche and the body are connected.
    So anything that acts on the psyche, then the body clearly shows the consequences of it.
    alas, yes! But, you just need to realize that the 1st thing that your willpower needs to do
    is to distinguish your own true voice, from the Lux's little voice, which is within you.
    Once you are aware and you know this, that guy just talks, and you just let him talk,
    because in the end you do what YOU want to do!
    “Yes, but what if you don't hear the little voice? And one think he's just listening to his own voice, then you are shafted” You swindled it! Because the Soul component must make herself heard! She must come out. That's always the same story: you can never free somebody
    who doesn't want to be freed!
    you can never free somebody who is not conscious enough so he is able to do it.
    The last question... yes, please... “I wanted to ask, how do they choose their victims?
    I mean, do they have peculiar features?” No, I mean, yes, yes, of course! There's a particular characteristic. Very peculiar. We think that there are sequences for the purine and pyrimidine bases in the DNA. That means a familiar sequence. That's why is the mother, the daughter,
    the nice, the grandmother, as an example... they all get to be taken: it's only cause their DNA is a good one. A DNA that allows the Soul to fit in there. Not all of the DNAs are compatible with the Soul component.
    Then what happens? What does this mean? It means that not all of the human beings have a soul. Back there... the very last question... yes... please!...
    “I wanted to ask about the SIMBAD, for a kinestesic person:
    first, how do you avoid the initial difficulties when starting the SIMBAD, and then ...” (fine della domanda... non capisco bene)
    yes... of course.
    That's why it took 105 emails to free that person. Because, every now and then,
    there were new issues which were coming up, and I needed to tell her, “Look, you deal with this in this way; then you have to do this...” and so on. So you have to follow up with the person.
    So, there's a SIMBAD created just for kinesthetic people. And it is this, very briefly explained.
    It has been published on... the experimental part, you can find it in the article called, “Simulazioni mentali” (mental simulation, TN) which you can find on the internet. You can read it all, and you find that experimental part at the end, for kinesthetic people.
    Basically you are in a room, and in this room... you can't see anything... there's almost no light at all... but you are sitting down. You know there's your armchair. You know that's warm, or cold. You can feel, smell the scent from the armchair's fabric.
    and you have in your mouth that taste... you know, the taste of the modern wood
    they use to make these new kind of desks... that is in front of you just like when you are in one of this factories where they make these desks, and you can feel this smell.
    and you have 3 telephone receivers in front of you, but you barely see them, cause it's dark. But you know that there's 3 telephones. And one is connected to your Mind; one to your Soul, and the other one to your Spirit. And they have a different color.
    And they are made with different materials. And when you pick them up,you can feel, as an example, that one is made of fabric, one of wood, and the other one of glass.
    because you can choose the material, and when you put your ear on the receiver, you can feel that one is warm, or that another one makes a noise like styrene foam, and so on...
    And in this way you brought everything to a kinestesical vision!
    very little visual, and then a bit auditive, cause you cannot see who you are talking to,
    but you can hear his voice in the receiver! At this point, if you are actually a kinestetical- auditory person, thud! The SIMBAD starts and then what happens?
    It happens that you find out that your phone is actually a video-phone, so if you want you press a button, and you can also see what is over there.
    And through this SIMBAD you try to avoid the issue concerning the room.
    How to proceed, then? You do that, and if you have any issue you tell me, “I got stuck here for this reason” and I intervene, and I tell you, “Then, you do it in a different way” as an example... a trick!
    The final trick... then we'll all go home. Final trick. You cannot speak with your Soul component cause there's noise in the SIMBAD room.
    you get your Soul component, and you go inside the mirror. There's a mirror, which is meant to see the persons that comes in the room, and that is archetypically linked to the
    reality of the Soul's presence and of the Conscience.
    Anything that does not have a reflection in the mirror, or that has a different reflection
    from what they actually are, these things are not what they say they are!
    So, what do you do? You get your Soul component, and you go inside the mirror,
    you just do like Alice in wonderland.
    It's only you! And only your Soul who can go inside the mirror and you can talk as much as you want while on the other side!
    Nobody can disturb you.
    Then, once you take your own decisions, you come back on this side, and you make a mess!...

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (2nd June 2012), DarMar (4th June 2012), Daughter of Time (2nd June 2012), Hervé (2nd June 2012), Limor Wolf (20th June 2013), sms (2nd June 2012), tonius (2nd June 2012)

7. Link to Post #844
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

I think that the imagery is shocking and I also think that it is now going into the negative, regarding effect and transmission.

I also think that a warning should be posted about the imagery.

This is also accessible to children, this forum.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Chester (2nd June 2012), Eram (4th June 2012), Flash (2nd June 2012), Jean-Luc (4th June 2012), JRS (4th June 2012), Limor Wolf (13th June 2013), Midnight Rambler (3rd June 2012), seko (2nd June 2012)

9. Link to Post #845
    Thanks

The images are truly shocking, but I wish I had been given a bit more of a warning when they appeared on two separate occasions. I'm not sorry I looked very briefly at several of the images, and I could see that it was a photographic record of the end result of great evil, and maybe certain beings that aren't human are influencing the behaviour of the humans doing these evil things.

But I couldn't look at the images for more than several seconds, and then I knew I didn't want images of the most evil of evil behaviour to enter my mind any more. I got the idea of what might very well be happening, and I got the hell out in order to keep having a mind mostly filled with thoughts of love and inner peace.

My advice is to let these ideas become a part of your understanding of what is happening behind the generally accepted conception of reality, but don't spend too much time in this dark area of what might very well be true because it might leave you feeling kind of blue.

We have a lot of potential in a spiritual sense, so we should never give up hope that things will get better. I hope knowledge turns out to be very powerful.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Midnight For This Post:

AnthonyBacala (2nd June 2012), Chester (2nd June 2012), Daughter of Time (2nd June 2012), Limor Wolf (20th June 2013), Midnight Rambler (3rd June 2012), Timreh (2nd June 2012)

11. Link to Post #846
    Thanks

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (2nd June 2012), Hervé (2nd June 2012), Limor Wolf (20th June 2013), PHARAOH (2nd June 2012)

13. Link to Post #847
    Thanks

Thanks Houman for these late extracts from Malanga's work, and some thoughts arise :

In the RA material,didn't ''they'' (social memory complex ) claim that the larger pyramids were built by them , Here is an extract from one of their channeling sessions :

Questioner: Yes. You mentioned that the pyramids were an outgrowth of this. Could you expand a little on that? Were you responsible for the building of the pyramid, and what was the purpose of the pyramid?
    Ra: I am Ra. The larger pyramids were built by our ability using the forces of One. The stones are alive. It has not been so understood by the mind/body/spirit distortions of your culture. The purposes of the pyramids were two:

Firstly, to have a properly oriented place of initiation for those who wished to become purified or initiated channels for the Law of One.

Two, we wished then to carefully guide the initiates in developing a healing of the people whom they sought to aid and the planet itself. Pyramid after pyramid charged by the crystal and initiate were designed to balance the incoming energy of the One Creation with the many and multiple distortions of the planetary mind/body/spirit. In this effort we were able to continue work that brothers within the Confederation had effected through building of other crystal-bearing structures and thus complete a ring, if you will, of these about the Earth’s, as this instrument would have us vibrate it, surface.

Now, read carefully this extract and compare it to what is being said,what came out ,from malanga's work,explained in post above, 842, from houman. The name of the entity the same : RA, and in both cases they say the pyramids were built by them. I have seen the original video, in italian, from where i think the transcript above posted by houman came from, or at least talks about the same findings ( it feels its the the same), and the explaining goes on, and there is a part where more is said about ''The Purpose'' of these large pyramids, and if i am not mistaken it was not to balance but ''Harvest'' that energy, and harvesting is one of dearest words to this social memory complex.

Too many Concidences, and if in the second case ( the channeled mterial ) thay did those channeling sessions in a ''prepared'' way, ''they had ''the time'' to ''prepare'' better what they were going to communicate, in the first case (Malangas session ) it came out more ''naturally'' , more like a visitation of a fact, something that happened. I remember my big surprise when i was listening to this conference from malanga with a little group of people, and i was a little bothered by the bad sound quality, but as soon as i heasd these findings from one of his sessions it made me jump from my seat.

I had always been doubtful about the Ra material, that ''harvest'' word had always bothered me, it was more an intuitive reaction. I mean in this material all ''seemed'' perfect, but there was still a part of me not convinced fully, i just didnt know well what it was, but listening to that video, was to much to ignore. Now, i know many people here are fond of this material, and i understand it perfectly , i once was astonished by it, in fact it has many truths, good explenation of the ''technical'' aspects of all these existence in this and higher ,densities, but its the intention of these thorugh explenations that bothers me. They paint a picture that doesn't convince me. And even in the extract above , they are truthful about the fact they built these pyramids and other structures, they just put the word ''balance'' instead of ''collect'' or harvest'', and maybe they mean to balance their energy ''reserves'', as they maybe think we have more than we deserve.

They may seem true with their ''word games'' , and that puts up a nice show, its just that what counts is the intention, so much for the ''not intervening'' policy from ''benevolent'' beings. So instead of being so infatuated with this ''wonderfull'' information and spending our life discussing what percentage of ''service to others'' is enough to upgrade, go beyond our beliefs, and connect some dots to see better whats going one . My opinion, for what its worth, The ''law of one'' is a model of the new Bible, the modern Bible for the ''modern'' man, they are just doing what they did thousands of years ago, they are adapting their deception and lies to our ''expanding'' consciousness, just consider this and you will see how similar the proces is, its the same pattern : At the begining few will follow then later, when there is not possible for them to hide us from other realities they will do whats more reasonable from a ''criminal'' , controlling, shepheard, point of view, control the Procces. Its true we are all one ,its just they are having more ''fun'' than us, and i dont like to have fun on others terms.They might have found the best recipie to deliver the modern version of the ''word of god'', and they are good at it.

I just want to invite you to see more than its visible to a first look, no book ar ink on paper is worth stopping us to see more of ourselves, and remember that ''someone else'' had to put that ''ink'' in that paper, and as much as all is one, i would like to put my ink on that paper for once, not just use copy machines. I might have gone far with my reasoning here, and i dont want to change anyone's mind about Ra's material, it has many interesting things, but for us that are now part of this forum,a symbol this new way of looking at our existence,to ''really'' go as far as we can toward the truth. And this thread is the proof that the signs are all around, we just have to connect them.

I am convincied that, even if these ''bodyless'' energy preying energy forms and their servants have technology on their side, we are part of something ''bigger'' and that ''bigger'' thing , that is the architect of all this, ( what we call oneness, or nothingness ,god..etc ) in the long run balances things, and if it happens that some temporary creations (like these entities) just wont leave, go on, it gives the possibility to the ''cluless'' part of the fence, the one being preyed, in these case us, to reclaim their power too, and as the ''game'' in some way have to be played by certain rules they cant just dissapear or just ''leave us alone, they cant be other than what have they become while ''playing'', so its our ''duty'' ,for our own sake, to see this clues, if we are willing to.

Why in this case this clue, about Ra, seems to me important? Because he (they) is , might be, the same who has fooled us from ancient times, they are just refining their methods, and all that follows ''down'' here, their worshippers,with their rituals ,their wrong 'god'' complexes, and all that goes on here, might not be as ''natural'' as most of society and the pseudo intellectuals part of it think, we are actors in a plot we didn't even know existed until some time ago. We have to go as near to the source of all this deception as possible, you cut the source and you stop the plot, shooting actors here and there is not the solution, they will always find other, willing or not, new actors. Our real nature is being directors of our own plots, each in our own way, thats the real ''fun''. Interesting how ''little'' we think we are, always grabbing an apple from other's trees and running, never thinking we could grow our own apple tree and not run at all.
    Last edited by tonius; 2nd June 2012 at 05:12.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tonius For This Post:

Annacarl (2nd June 2012), AnthonyBacala (2nd June 2012), Chester (2nd June 2012), Daughter of Time (2nd June 2012), Hervé (2nd June 2012), Houman (2nd June 2012), Limor Wolf (21st June 2013), sms (2nd June 2012), sunflower (2nd June 2012)

15. Link to Post #848
    Thanks

This relates to the hand signs Houman posted a while back, as well as the need for us to see the deeper meaning behind one's actions. I saw on another thread where you posted a video of Tila Tequila, fresh off her stint from rehab, claiming to be attacked by the Illuminati for speaking out and also an indigo child who sees dead people, angels, demons, and aliens. Not to mention having all sorts of insider information that she plans to leak on a certain site.

Quote In the screen shot above taken from Tila’s original blog post from May 17, 2010, she’s trying to “cut a deal” with the Illuminati. On May 19, 2010, only 2 days after the post, she went to the Maxim Hot 100 Party and displayed the “A-OK (666)“ hand sign, to signify that she’s apart of them.
    Now, I agree with the material you have posted on this thread, but look at her recent actions and think about things from a different perspective. This article does a good job of blasting through the BS and revealing a little truth to her greater scheme, "Tila's Army of Light," and her admitted following/promotion of Helena Blavatsky.

http://www.ghostriderradio.net/2012/...ena-blavatsky/

Are they using these "stars" to pull in, and confuse even more of the masses? It seems like it is no longer just the alternative community that we have to worry about, and keep our level of discernment to its max potential. Now they are bringing the alternative (ahem, disinfo/cointelpro) to the masses through the mouths of the same Satanic followers whose "light" they are pretending to share is that of the "light-bringer" aka Lucifer.

After realizing that both the Eastern and Western religions share a common link of negative extraterrestrial influence, it is clear that we are in a very intelligently run prison system, and thus, a mind maze. We may take a trip down this one road we believe will enlighten us, only to have the walls close in behind us (unless we know how and when to escape if it no longer serves us)

Today, we've got a mass amount of the population in a walking coma, herded like sheep by those who wish to control the planet. Also, we have a select few who are awakening, with that number ever on the rise. Looking back on my last 7 years of being, what I thought was awake, I realize I was simply dreaming to be awake. I assume, this is the same for many of the New Age community out there.

Let's analyze the promises, predictions, and prophecies of the last 4 years from our now highly popular stars in the alternative community. How many of those things have come to past? How many of those guys refuse to go near the topics presented in this thread - especially those related to the negative ET presence, abductions, MILABS, and so forth?

WE NEED TO WAKE UP!!! The alternative community has been compromised, and I believe that was originally part of the plan -- just like the plan to scoop up anyone who strayed away from the Western religions by making them believe the Eastern religions were more liberating and free. We are so easily tricked, duped, deceived, and I assume laughed at by these forces. I do not believe what they are doing is right by any means, but from their perspective, we have to look highly foolish at times.

It is a ****** up situation...they want what they can't have - Souls - yet they are aware at the power of our souls and how emotions play a huge role into this. Because of this, they manipulate our lives, therefore manipulating our emotions.

This little "Follow Tila Tequilla to the Light" masquerade is just the latest in a series of plans to pluck off the confused, new awakened individuals who are trying to transition from the MSM reality. They will do this by presenting the sheep of America's idols who will promise their devout followers from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. that they know the "truth."

These evil bastards are just waiving these "Super Star Mini Saviors" around like bait...an appetizer for the big "Second Coming," which they would love to create as they try to fulfill their sick, twisted plot of global domination.

That's where information such as this comes in...knowledge will empower us. It is our job to assess the entire playing field, or should I say "Spiritual Battlefield," before rushing ahead with any move. Think of this like chess. We need to figure out the full extent of what's going on, and plan 7 moves ahead...with alternatives and solutions for any trick move the opponent may try to pull.

They are trying to confuse those who have already been influenced by the alternative community and those who are just waking up by infilitrating and pulling the strings of anyone who has a following and isn't mentally, emotionally, or spiritually strong enough (or simply may just be going through a rough patch) to speak the words of those behind the curtain. Just hear them shout it out..."Hey come get enlightened with Tila Tequila, David Wilcock, Kerry Cassidy, Tolec, Nesara!" ad naseum
    Last edited by AnthonyBacala; 2nd June 2012 at 06:50.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AnthonyBacala For This Post:

Blake Elder (2nd June 2012), Chester (2nd June 2012), Daughter of Time (2nd June 2012), Limor Wolf (21st June 2013), sms (2nd June 2012)

17. Link to Post #849
    Thanks

Quote Posted by tonius (here)
    I am convincied that, even if these ''bodyless'' energy preying energy forms and their servants have technology on their side, we are part of something ''bigger'' and that ''bigger'' thing , that is the architect of all this, ( what we call oneness, or nothingness ,god..etc ) in the long run balances things, and if it happens that some temporary creations (like these entities) just wont leave, go on, it gives the possibility to the ''cluless'' part of the fence, the one being preyed, in these case us, to reclaim their power too, and as the ''game'' in some way have to be played by certain rules they cant just dissapear or just ''leave us alone, they cant be other than what have they become while ''playing'', so its our ''duty'' ,for our own sake, to see this clues, if we are willing to.

Why in this case this clue, about Ra, seems to me important? Because he (they) is , might be, the same who has fooled us from ancient times, they are just refining their methods, and all that follows ''down'' here, their worshippers,with their rituals ,their wrong 'god'' complexes, and all that goes on here, might not be as ''natural'' as most of society and the pseudo intellectuals part of it think, we are actors in a plot we didn't even know existed until some time ago. We have to go as near to the source of all this deception as possible, you cut the source and you stop the plot, shooting actors here and there is not the solution, they will always find other, willing or not, new actors. Our real nature is being directors of our own plots, each in our own way, thats the real ''fun''. Interesting how ''little'' we think we are, always grabbing an apple from other's trees and running, never thinking we could grow our own apple tree and not run at all.
    Great post, I couldn't agree more! I became suspect of pretty much all the material I have consumed over the last few years after this thread gave me the ultimate "reality-check."

The Law of One, in particular, was something that I felt I needed to really look through again, with a much higher level of discernment.

Like you said, this simply could be another trick of the ages, with intentions we will never truly know the meaning of.

A few excerpts from the Law of One that made me uncomfortable...

In regards to Aleister Crowley: Notice how they try to paint him as a positive, confused soul who is trying to repent.
    Quote 18.10 Questioner: The entity Aleister Crowley wrote “Do what thou wilt is the whole of the law.” He was obviously of some understanding of the Law of One. Where is this entity now?

Ra: I am Ra. This entity is within your inner planes. This entity is in an healing process.

18.11 Questioner: Did this entity, then, even though he intellectually understood the Law of One, misuse it and have to go through this healing process?

Ra: I am Ra. This entity became, may we use the vibration sound complex, overstimulated with the true nature of things. This over-stimulation resulted in behavior that was beyond the conscious control of the entity.
    The entity thus, in many attempts to go through the process of balancing, as we have described the various energy centers beginning with the red ray and moving upwards, became somewhat overly impressed or caught up in this process and became alienated from other-selves.
    This entity was positive. However, its journey was difficult due to the inability to use, synthesize, and harmonize the understandings of the desires of self so that it might have shared, in full compassion, with other-selves.
    This entity thus became very unhealthy, as you may call it, in a spiritual complex manner, and it is necessary for those with this type of distortion towards inner pain to be nurtured in the inner planes until such an entity is capable of viewing the experiences again with the lack of distortion towards pain.

In regards to the "Ra" social memory complex trying to press their views all over the world:

Now, let's just say that this Ra social memory complex might be the same, or related to the other representations of Horus Ra we have discussed. Seeing as though these ETs/EDs have tried to manipulate us in every manner possible for eons, is it not possible that they (RA) knew they were delivering powerful information, primarily to "those in power," knowing that they would naturally pervert the teachings and utilize the negative aspects? Then they could just freak out for "messing things up" so bad and get the hell outta Dodge.

It could have been planned all along, so they could return, acting as though they tried to clean up their mess and are now these benevolent saviors. Then, they would utilize this as an almost full-proof public relations campaign for those channeling the Law of One material. Now, these guys would sympathize with this Ra group, and, by default, let their guard down.

Quote 1.4 Questioner: Could you give me a little more detail about your role with the Egyptians?

Ra: I am Ra. The identity of the vibration Ra is our identity. We as a group, or what you would call a social memory complex, made contact with a race of your planetary kind which you call Egyptians. Others from our density made contact at the same time in South America, and the so-called “lost cities” were their attempts to contribute to the Law of One.

We spoke to one who heard and understood and was in a position to decree the Law of One. However, the priests and peoples of that era quickly distorted our message, robbing it of the, shall we say, compassion with which unity is informed by its very nature. Since it contains all, it cannot abhor any.

When we were no longer able to have appropriate channels through which to enunciate the Law of One, we removed ourselves from the now hypocritical position which we had allowed ourselves to be placed in. And other myths, shall we say, other understandings having more to do with polarity and the things of your vibrational complex, again took over in that particular society complex.

Does this form a sufficient amount of information, or could we speak further?

2.2 Questioner: Could you tell us something of your historical background and your contact with earlier races on this planet? Then we would have something to start with.

Ra: I am Ra. We are aware that your mind/body is calculating the proper method of performing the task of creating a teach/learning instrument. We are aware that you find our incarnate, as you call it, state of interest. We waited for a second query so as to emphasize that the time/space of several thousand of your years creates a spurious type of interest. Thus in giving this information, we ask the proper lack of stress be placed upon our experiences in your local space/time. The teach/learning which is our responsibility is philosophical rather than historical. We shall now proceed with your request which is harmless if properly evaluated.

...We came and were welcomed by the peoples whom we wished to serve. We attempted to aid them in technical ways having to do with the healing of mind/body/spirit complex distortions through the use of the crystal, appropriate to the distortion, placed within a certain appropriate series of ratios of time/space material. Thus were the pyramids created.

We found that the technology was reserved largely for those with the effectual mind/body distortion of power. This was not intended by the Law of One. We left your peoples. The group that was to work with those in the area of South America, as you call that portion of your sphere, gave up not so easily. They returned. We did not. However, we have never left your vibration due to our responsibility for the changes in consciousness we had first caused and then found distorted in ways not relegated to the Law of One. We attempted to contact the rulers of the land to which we had come, that land which you call Egypt, or in some areas, the Holy Land.

In the Eighteenth Dynasty, as it is known in your records of space/time distortions, we were able to contact a pharaoh, as you would call him. The man was small in life-experience on your plane and was a… what this instrument would call, Wanderer. Thus, this mind/body/spirit complex received our communication distortions and was able to blend his distortions with our own. This young entity had been given a vibratory complex of sound which vibrated in honor of a prosperous god, as this mind/body complex, which we call instrument for convenience, would call “Ammon.” The entity decided that this name, being in honor of one among many gods, was not acceptable for inclusion in his vibratory sound complex. Thus, he changed his name to one which honored the sun disc. This distortion, called “Aten,” was a close distortion to our reality as we understand our own nature of mind/body/spirit complex distortion. However, it does not come totally into alignment with the intended teach/learning which was sent. This entity, Ikhnaton, became convinced that the vibration of One was the true spiritual vibration and thus decreed the Law of One.

However, this entity’s beliefs were accepted by very few. His priests gave lip service only, without the spiritual distortion towards seeking. The peoples continued in their beliefs. When this entity was no longer in this density, again the polarized beliefs in the many gods came into their own and continued so until the one known as Muhammed delivered the peoples into a more intelligible distortion of mind/body/spirit relationships.

Do you have a more detailed interest at this time?

23.6 Questioner: Then at this time you did not contact them. Can you answer the same question that I just asked with respect to your next attempt to contact the Egyptians?

Ra: I am Ra. The next attempt was prolonged. It occurred over a period of time. The nexus, or center, of our efforts was a decision upon our parts that there was a sufficient calling to attempt to walk among your peoples as brothers.

We laid this plan before the Council of Saturn, offering ourselves as service-oriented Wanderers of the type which land directly upon the inner planes without incarnative processes. Thus we emerged, or materialized, in physical-chemical complexes representing as closely as possible our natures, this effort being to appear as brothers and spend a limited amount of time as teachers of the Law of One, for there was an ever-stronger interest in the sun body, and this vibrates in concordance with our particular distortions.

...At this entity’s physical dissolution from your third-density physical plane, as we have said before, our teachings became quickly perverted, our structures returning once again went to the use of the so-called “royal” or those with distortions towards power.

In regards to Moses, and how the Negative ETs parade around as benevolent beings, bringing peace, joy, goodwill, and the word of their "God."

This could very well be an "admission of how they manipulate us" while pointing the blame at the Orions. Pay close attention at their wealth of knowledge on how the negative ETs influence and manipulate even the most positive love & lighters...they've been doing this since Biblical times and beyond!

Quote 16.15 Questioner: Can you tell me the origin of the Ten Commandments?

Ra: I am Ra. The origin of these commandments follows the law of negative entities impressing information upon positively oriented mind/body/spirit complexes. The information attempted to copy or ape positivity while retaining negative characteristics.

16.16 Questioner: Was this done by the Orion group?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

16.17 Questioner: What was their purpose in doing this?

Ra: I am Ra. The purpose of the Orion group, as mentioned before, is conquest and enslavement. This is done by finding and establishing an elite and causing others to serve the elite through various devices such as the laws you mentioned and others given by this entity.

16.18 Questioner: Was the recipient of the commandments positively or negatively oriented?

Ra: The recipient was one of extreme positivity, thus accounting for some of the pseudo-positive characteristics of the information received. As with contacts which are not successful, this entity, vibratory complex, Moishe, did not remain a credible influence among those who had first heard the philosophy of One and this entity was removed from this third-density vibratory level in a lessened or saddened state, having lost what you may call the honor and faith with which he had begun the conceptualization of the Law of One and the freeing of those who were of his tribes, as they were called at that time/space.

16.19 Questioner: If this entity was positively oriented, how was the Orion group able to contact him?

Ra: I am Ra. This was an intensive, shall we say, battleground between positively oriented forces of Confederation origin and negatively oriented sources. The one called Moishe was open to impression and received the Law of One in its most simple form. However, the information became negatively oriented due to his people’s pressure to do specific physical things in the third-density planes. This left the entity open for the type of information and philosophy of a self-service nature.
    So they manipulated the masses into certain "pre-determined actions/reactions" that were, no doubt, shaped by the political, religious, social, etc. climates of the time -- often in hopes these means of programming would lead to selfish acts that will alienate us from our soul and connection to those around us. This impacts even those who are the most positive, and attempting to wake up to the truth. It seems humanity has, and always will be as strong as its weakest link.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AnthonyBacala For This Post:

Blake Elder (2nd June 2012), Chester (2nd June 2012), Daughter of Time (2nd June 2012), Hervé (2nd June 2012), Houman (2nd June 2012), Limor Wolf (21st June 2013), tonius (2nd June 2012)

19. Link to Post #850
    Thanks

Continued Post

Ra's Work on Earth:

Quote 1.3 Questioner: I’ve heard of the name “Ra” in connection with the Egyptians. Are you connected with that Ra in any way?

Ra: I am Ra. Yes, the connection is congruency. May we elucidate? What do you not understand?
    Quote 6.4 Questioner: I think this might be an appropriate time to include a little more background on yourself, possibly information having to do with where you came from prior to your involvement with planet Earth, if this is possible.

Ra: I am Ra. I am, with the social memory complex of which I am a part, one of those who voyaged outward from another planet within your own solar system, as this entity would call it. The planetary influence was that you call Venus. We are a race old in your measures. When we were at the sixth dimension our physical beings were what you would call golden. We were tall and somewhat delicate. Our physical body complex covering, which you call the integument, had a golden luster.

In this form we decided to come among your peoples. Your peoples at that time were much unlike us in physical appearance, as you might call it. We, thus, did not mix well with the population and were obviously other than they. Thus, our visit was relatively short, for we found ourselves in the hypocritical position of being acclaimed as other than your other-selves. This was the time during which we built the structures in which you show interest.
    Again, they could have been masquerading around with an evil agenda during the time they "Built the structures in which you show interest." They had to have known that they wouldn't be thought of as "common-folk" yet they play the innocent card during these channeled sessions always making themselves out to be the innocent, accidental perpetrators of highly advanced information becoming perverted by the powers in control...which has continued on to this day.

A Horus-Ra Connection:

Quote 23.1 Questioner: You were speaking yesterday of the first contact made by the Confederation which occurred during our third major cycle. You stated that you appeared in the skies over Egypt at approximately the same time that aid was given to Atlantis. Can you tell me why you went to Egypt and your orientation of attitude and thinking when you first went to Egypt?

Ra: I am Ra. At the time of which you speak there were those who chose to worship the hawk-headed sun god which you know as vibrational sound complex, “Horus.” This vibrational sound complex has taken other vibrational sound complexes, the object of worship being the sun disc represented in some distortion.

We were drawn to spend some time, as you would call it, scanning the peoples for a serious interest amounting to a seeking with which we might help without infringement. We found that at that time the social complex was quite self-contradictory in its so-called religious beliefs and, therefore, there was not an appropriate calling for our vibration. Thus, at that time, which you know of as approximately 18,000 of your years in your past, we departed without taking action.

23.3 Questioner: What did they see, and how did this affect their attitudes?

Ra: I am Ra. They saw what you would speak of as crystal-powered bell-shaped craft.

This did not affect them due to their firm conviction that many wondrous things occurred as a normal part of a world, as you would call it, in which many, many deities had powerful control over supernatural events.

23.4 Questioner: Did you have a reason for being visible to them rather than being invisible?

23.5 Questioner: Can you tell me your reason for being visible to them?

Ra: I am Ra. We allowed visibility because it did not make any difference.
    So they, as a population, were used to supernatural events and alien involvement, manipulation, deception...and it was just an accepted way of life to which they never questioned. Therefore, these beings could tell them anything, and they would adopt it into their world-view. I'm sure the same was taking place all over the world, being that they even discussed their involvement in South America.

All of these major, ancient cultures have been influenced by ETs...The question is, were these beings negative ETs with a hidden agenda? Signs point to yes.

Quote 23.10 Questioner: What can you tell me about the overall success of the pyramid? I understand that the pyramids were not successful in producing a rise in consciousness that was hoped for, but there must have been some success that came from them.

Ra: I am Ra. We ask you to remember that we are of the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow. When one has been rescued from that sorrow to a vision of the One Creator, then there is no concept of failure.

Our difficulty lay in the honor/responsibility of correcting the distortions of the Law of One which occurred during our attempts to aid these entities. The distortions are seen as responsibilities rather than failures; the few who were inspired to seek, our only reason for the attempt.

Thus, we would perhaps be in the position of paradox in that as one saw an illumination, we were what you call successful, and as others became more sorrowful and confused, we were failures.
    Again, this Ra complex is shouting its PR campaign, claiming their screw up of giving esoteric knowledge (initially to those in power) that lad to widespread perversions and corruptions was now their "honor" to fix.

And, talk about dodging the question here!

Quote 60.29 Questioner: Was there a purpose for mummification having to do with anything other than bodily burial?

Ra: I am Ra. Much as we would like to speak to you of this distortion of our designs in constructing the pyramid, we can say very little for the intent was quite mixed and the uses, though many felt them to be positive, were of a nonpositive order of generation. We cannot speak upon this subject without infringing upon some basic energy balances between the positive and negative forces upon your planet. It may be said that those offering themselves felt they were offering themselves in service to others.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyBacala For This Post:

Limor Wolf (21st June 2013)

21. Link to Post #851
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by AnthonyBacala (here)
    [...]

In regards to the "Ra" social memory complex trying to press their views all over the world:

Now, let's just say that this Ra social memory complex might be the same, or related to the other representations of Horus Ra we have discussed. Seeing as though these ETs/EDs have tried to manipulate us in every manner possible for eons, is it not possible that they (RA) knew they were delivering powerful information, primarily to "those in power," knowing that they would naturally pervert the teachings and utilize the negative aspects? Then they could just freak out for "messing things up" so bad and get the hell outta Dodge.

It could have been planned all along, so they could return, acting as though they tried to clean up their mess and are now these benevolent saviors. Then, they would utilize this as an almost full-proof public relations campaign for those channeling the Law of One material. Now, these guys would sympathize with this Ra group, and, by default, let their guard down.

[...]

There is something Alex Collier calls the "Orion Model" which perfectly fits this scenario... worth a listen. It starts at around the 00:25:30 mark:

http://kiwi6.com/file/f8s5019nne
    Last edited by Hervé; 2nd June 2012 at 07:50.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Daughter of Time (2nd June 2012)

23. Link to Post #852
    Thanks

Continued Post

Ra's take, and question-dodging moments, concerning the entities from Orion:

Quote 8.14 Questioner: What’s the objective with respect to the conquest of the Orion group?

Ra: I am Ra. As we have said previously, their objective is to locate certain mind/body/spirit complexes which vibrate in resonance with their own vibrational complex, then to enslave the un-elite, as you may call those who are not of the Orion vibration.

11.16 Questioner: What do the crusaders do?

Ra: I am Ra. The crusaders move in their chariots to conquer planetary mind/body/spirit social complexes before they reach the stage of achieving social memory.

11.18 Questioner: Then we have crusaders from Orion coming to this planet for mind control purposes. How do they do this?

Ra: As all, they follow the Law of One observing free will. Contact is made with those who call. Those then upon the planetary sphere act much as do you to disseminate the attitudes and philosophy of their particular understanding of the Law of One which is service to self. These become the elite. Through these, the attempt begins to create a condition whereby the remainder of the planetary entities are enslaved by their own free will.

11.19 Questioner: Can you name any names that may be known on the planet that are recipients of the crusaders’ efforts?

Ra: I am Ra. I am desirous of being in nonviolation of the free will distortion. To name those involved in the future of your space/time is to infringe; thus, we withhold this information. We request your contemplation of the fruits of the actions of those entities whom you may observe enjoying the distortion towards power. In this way you may discern for yourself this information. We shall not interfere with the, shall we say, planetary game. It is not central to the harvest.

11.20 Questioner: How do the crusaders pass on their concepts to the individuals on Earth?

Ra: I am Ra. There are two main ways, just as there are two main ways of, shall we say, polarizing towards service to others. There are those mind/body/spirit complexes upon your plane who do exercises and perform disciplines in order to seek contact with sources of information and power leading to the opening of the gate to intelligent infinity. There are others whose vibratory complex is such that this gateway is opened and contact with total service to self with its primal distortion of manipulation of others is then afforded with little or no difficulty, no training, and no control.

11.21 Questioner: What type of information is passed on from the crusaders to these people?

Ra: I am Ra. The Orion group passes on information concerning the Law of One with the orientation of service to self. The information can become technical just as some in the Confederation, in attempts to aid this planet in service to others, have provided what you would call technical information. The technology provided by this group is in the form of various means of control or manipulation of others to serve the self.
    Keep in mind they admit that, "We shall not interfere with the, shall we say, planetary game. It is not central to the harvest."

Quote 12.2 Questioner: In the last session you mentioned that the Orion crusaders came here in chariots. Could you describe the chariots?

Ra: I am Ra. The term chariot is a term used in warfare among your peoples. That is its significance. The shape of the Orion craft is one of the following: firstly, the elongated, ovoid shape which is of a darker nature than silver but which has a metallic appearance if seen in the light. In the absence of light, it appears to be red or fiery in some manner.

Other craft include disc-shaped objects of a small nature approximately twelve feet in your measurement in diameter, the box-like shape approximately forty feet to a side in your measurement. Other craft can take on a desired shape through the use of thought control mechanisms. There are various civilization complexes which work within this group. Some are more able to use intelligent infinity than others. The information is very seldom shared; therefore, the chariots vary greatly in shape and appearance.
    So there are multiple civilizations, all focused on this negative, service to self path, working with the Orion group. Also, there ships cover a wide variety of those spotted in our skies. So, basically they parade their craft around like it's "Pimp My Ride" as we look up to the skies and watch their version of spinning rims. They're thinking, "Just flash the lights, that'll get them giddy like kids at Christmas" as they laugh that this simple act baffles our terrestrial minds. In turn, we have a whole community dedicated to following these craft...most without the balls to ever look past what they want us to believe. However, thanks to many of the researchers Houman has introduced us to, people are seeing past the lies and fancy lights that are clouding our judgment on what is really going on on this planet right now. ***NOT SAYING ALL CRAFT ARE ASSOCIATED WITH NEGATIVE ETS***

Quote 12.13 Questioner: You mentioned that the Orion crusaders, when they get through the net, give both technical and non-technical information. I think I know what you mean by technical information, but what type of non-technical information do they give? And am I right in assuming that this is done by telepathic contact?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Through telepathy the philosophy of the Law of One with the distortion of service to self is promulgated. In advanced groups there are rituals and exercises given and these have been written down just as the service-to-others oriented entities have written down the promulgated philosophy of their teachers. The philosophy concerns the service of manipulating others that they may experience service towards the other-self, thus through this experience becoming able to appreciate service to self. These entities thus would become oriented towards service to self and in turn manipulate yet others so that they in turn might experience the service towards the other-self.

***Could that have been their original purpose? We now see that the original information they gave to those in power, over time led to the secret rituals evoking the dark aspects of this "Law of One," in turn leading to many of the population turning towards the "dark side" on their own free will***

12.14 Questioner: Would this be the origin of what we call black magic?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct in one sense, incorrect in another. The Orion group has aided the so-called negatively oriented among your mind/body/spirit complexes. These same entities would be concerning themselves with service to self in any case and there are many upon your so-called inner planes which are negatively oriented and thus available as inner teachers or guides and so-called possessors of certain souls who seek this distortion of service to self.

12.15 Questioner: Is it possible for an entity here on Earth to be so confused as to call both the Confederation and the Orion group in an alternating way, first one, then the other, and then back to the first again?

Ra: I am Ra. It is entirely possible for the untuned channel, as you call that service, to receive both positive and negative communications. If the entity at the base of its confusion is oriented toward service to others, the entity will begin to receive messages of doom. If the entity at the base of the complex of beingness is oriented towards service to self, the crusaders, who in this case, do not find it necessary to lie, will simply begin to give the philosophy they are here to give. Many of your so-called contacts among your people have been confused and self-destructive because the channels were oriented towards service to others but, in the desire for proof, were open to the lying information of the crusaders who then were able to neutralize the effectiveness of the channel.
    This last line makes me think of the recent follies of David Wilcock, as he has let his desire for proof open himself up for working as a puppet for those feeding him the disinformation.

The Men In Black:

Quote 12.18 Questioner: Are there any Confederation or Orion entities living upon the Earth and operating visibly among us in our society at this time?

Ra: I am Ra. There are no entities of either group walking among you at this time. However, the crusaders of Orion use two types of entities to do their bidding, shall we say. The first type is a thought-form; the second, a kind of robot.

12.19 Questioner: Could you describe the robot?

Ra: I am Ra. The robot may look like any other being. It is a construct.

12.20 Questioner: Is the robot what is normally called the “Men in Black?”

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect.

12.21 Questioner: Who are the Men in Black?

Ra: I am Ra. The Men in Black are a thought-form type of entity which have some beingness to their make-up. They have certain physical characteristics given them. However, their true vibrational nature is without third-density vibrational characteristics and, therefore, they are able to materialize and dematerialize when necessary.

12.22 Questioner: Are all of these Men in Black then used by the Orion crusaders?

12.23 Questioner: If a Man in Black were to visit me and I locked him in the closet could I keep him, or would he disappear?

Ra: I am Ra. It depends upon which type of entity you grab. You are perhaps able to perceive a construct. The construct might be kept for a brief period, although these constructs also have an ability to disappear. The programming on these constructs, however, makes it more difficult to remotely control them. You would not be able to grapple with a thought-form entity of the Men in Black, as you call it, type.
    Mass Landings by Either Party:

Quote 16.8 Questioner: This is a profound revelation, I believe, in the Law of Free Will. Thank you.

This is a minor question further to make an example of this principle, but if the Confederation landed on Earth, they would be taken as gods, breaking the Law of Free Will and thus reducing their polarization of service to all. I assume that the same thing would happen if the Orion group landed. How would this affect their polarization of service to self if they were able to land and became known as gods?

Ra: I am Ra. In the event of mass landing of the Orion group, the effect of polarization would be strongly towards an increase in the service to self, precisely the opposite of the former opportunity which you mentioned.

16.9 Questioner: If the Orion group was able to land, would this increase their polarization? What I am trying to get at is, is it better for them to work behind the scenes to get recruits, shall we say, from our planet, the person from our planet going strictly on his own using free will, or is it just as good for the Orion group to land on our planet and demonstrate remarkable powers and get people like that?

Ra: I am Ra. This first instance is, in the long run, shall we put it, more salubrious for the Orion group in that it does not infringe upon the Law of One by landing and, thus, does its work through those of this planet. In the second circumstance, a mass landing would create a loss of polarization due to the infringement upon the free will of the planet. However, it would be a gamble. If the planet then were conquered and became part of the Empire, the free will would then be re-established. This is restrained in action due to the desire of the Orion group to progress towards the One Creator. This desire to progress inhibits the group from breaking the Law of Confusion.
    Orion's Send Yahweh:

Quote 16.13 Questioner: [What contacts has the Orion group made with our planet?]

Ra: I am Ra. Approximately 45,000 years ago an attempt was made. It was not successful. Approximately 3600 years ago the group sent an entity of social memory complex to this planetary sphere. This effort met with some success but was in the space/time continuum lessened in impact. Since approximately 3300 years ago in your measure this group has constantly been working upon the harvest just as the Confederation.

16.14 Questioner: Can you name the entity that they sent 3600 years ago?

Ra: I am Ra. This entity named by your peoples, Yahweh.
    History of Negative ETs trying to trick mankind...Remember, HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF!!!

Quote 24.11 Questioner: Did the Orion group use similar methods for their impression 3600 years ago?

Ra: I am Ra. The group or empire had an emissary in your skies at that time.

24.12 Questioner: Can you describe that emissary?

Ra: This emissary was of your fiery nature which was hidden by the nature of cloud in the day. This was to obliterate the questions of those seeing such a vehicle and to make it consonant with these entities’ concept of what you may call the Creator. (Yahweh at this time)

24.13 Questioner: And then how was the information passed on to the entities after they saw this fiery cloud?

Ra: I am Ra. By thought transfer and by the causing of fiery phenomena and other events to appear as being miraculous through the use of thought-forms.

***Think about what they would do if we had a mass sighting today...try to telepathically implant messages***

24.14 Questioner: Then are there any prophets that sprang from this era or soon after it that are recorded?

Ra: I am Ra. Those of the empire were not successful in maintaining their presence for long after the approximate three zero, zero, zero date in your history and were, perforce, left with the decision to physically leave the skies. The so-called prophets were often given mixed information, but the worst that the Orion group could do was to cause these prophets to speak of doom, as prophecy in those days was the occupation of those who love their fellow beings and wish only to be of service to them and to the Creator.

***Manipulating the good guys trying to save the day (like Wilcock today)***

24.16 Questioner: Are you saying that the Orion group was successful in polluting some of the positively oriented prophets’ messages with prophecies of doom?

Abductions, Interference, and the Negative Harvest:

Quote 26.34 Questioner: Is it necessary in each case of these landings for the entities involved to be calling the Orion group, or do some of these entities come in contact with the Orion group even though they are not calling that group?

Ra: I am Ra. You must plumb the depths of fourth-density negative understanding. This is difficult for you. Once having reached third-density space/time continuum through your so-called windows, these crusaders may plunder as they will, the results completely a function of the polarity of the, shall we say, witness/subject or victim.

This is due to the sincere belief of fourth-density negative that to love self is to love all. Each other-self which is thus either taught or enslaved thus has a teacher which teaches love of self. Exposed to this teaching, it is intended there be brought to fruition an harvest of fourth-density negative or self-serving mind/body/spirit complexes.

53.14 Questioner: Well, are those who are taken on both Confederation and Orion craft then experiencing a seeming physical examination?

Ra: I am Ra. Your query indicates incorrect thinking. The Orion group uses the physical examination as a means of terrifying the individual and causing it to feel the feelings of an advanced second-density being such as a laboratory animal. The sexual experiences of some are a sub-type of this experience. The intent is to demonstrate the control of the Orion entities over the Terran inhabitant.

The thought-form experiences are subjective and, for the most part, do not occur in this density.

53.16 Questioner: Well, we have a large spectrum of entities on Earth with respect to harvestability, both positively oriented and negatively oriented. Would the Orion group target in on the ends of this spectrum, both positively and negatively oriented, for contact with Earth entities?

Ra: I am Ra. This query is somewhat difficult to accurately answer. However, we shall attempt to do so.

The most typical approach of Orion entities is to choose what you might call the weaker-minded entity that it might suggest a greater amount of Orion philosophy to be disseminated.

Some few Orion entities are called by more highly polarized negative entities of your space/time nexus. In this case they share information just as we are now doing. However, this is a risk for the Orion entities due to the frequency with which the harvestable negative planetary entities then attempt to bid and order the Orion contact just as these entities bid planetary negative contacts. The resulting struggle for mastery, if lost, is damaging to the polarity of the Orion group.

Similarly, a mistaken Orion contact with highly polarized positive entities can wreak havoc with Orion troops unless these Crusaders are able to de-polarize the entity mistakenly contacted. This occurrence is almost unheard of. Therefore, the Orion group prefers to make physical contact only with the weaker-minded entity.

62.15 Questioner: I’ll make this statement and you correct it. The Orion group has an objective of the bringing of the service-to-self polarized entities to harvest, as great a harvest as possible. This harvest will build their potential or their ability to do work in consciousness as given by the distortion of the Law of One called the Law of Squares or Doubling. Is this correct?

62.16 Questioner: Are there other groups of those who are on the service-to-self path joined with those of the Orion constellation, for instance those of Southern Cross, presently working for the same type of harvest with respect to Earth?

Ra: I am Ra. These you mention of Southern Cross are members of the Orion group. It is not, shall we say, according to understood wording that a group from various galaxies should be named by one. However, those planetary social memory complexes of the so-called Orion constellation have the upper hand and thus rule the other members. You must recall that in negative thinking there is always the pecking order, shall we say, and the power against power in separation.

62.17 Questioner: By creating as large a harvest as possible of negatively oriented entities from Earth, then, the social memory complex of the Orion group gains in strength. Am I correct in assuming that this strength then is in the total strength of the complex, the pecking order remaining approximately the same, and those at the top gaining in strength with respect to the total strength of the social memory complex? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. To the stronger go the greater shares of polarity.
    Boy do they sure know the in's and out's of how the bad guys work...as if they've had some practice themselves, to be so fluent with the ways in which they manipulate and try to enslave us. It's just like the Illuminati spilling their secrets and propaganda in films, TV, mainstream media, etc.

And finally, for tonight, my last issue with the Law of One. All this countless information and inquiries, yet there was only a subset of data in regards to cattle mutilations...to which the overall message of "Ra" was "Don't go there!"

Quote 16.43 Questioner: I want to ask a questionable question. [I was wondering about cattle mutilations.]

Ra: I am Ra. The greater part of your so-called mutilations take place according to the ways of your second-density beings which feed upon carrion. A portion of these so-called mutilations are those which are of what you may call multi-dimensional type: a thought-form construct using various parts in order to have life and being in third density.

16.44 Questioner: Where do these thought-forms come from?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a very ambiguous question. However, we will attempt to answer. Firstly, they come from the Creator. Secondly, they come from what you may call, lower astral in plane, thought. Thirdly, in construct visualization complex they reside in part beneath the crust of your frame.

16.45 Questioner: Are these one form in particular?

Ra: I am Ra. These entities may take any thought-form associated with an emotion of fear or terror.

16.46 Questioner: Are these thought-forms able to attack only cattle or can they also attack human beings?

Ra: I am Ra. These thought-forms cannot attack third-density beings.

***These thought forms cannot attack third-density beings??? Our red-flags should be waving high right about now. This is total and complete disinformation***

43.5 Questioner: I don’t know if it is of any importance, but it occurred to me that the parts removed from the cattle mutilations are the same every time, and I wondered if this is related to the energy centers and why they were important if that was so?

Ra: I am Ra. This is basically correct if you may understand that there is a link between energy centers and various thought-forms. Thus the fears of the mass consciousness create the climate for the concentration upon the removal of bodily parts which symbolize areas of concern or fear in the mass consciousness.

43.6 Questioner: Are you saying, then, that these parts that are removed are related to the mass consciousness of the third-density human form and that this fear is being used in some way by the thought-form entities in these mutilations?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct as latterly stated. The thought-form entities feed upon fear; thus they are able to do precise damage according to systems of symbology. The other second-density types of which you speak need the, what you call, blood.

***And I think they are getting their sustenance from more than just cattle***

43.7 Questioner: These other second-density types need the blood to remain in the physical? Do they come in and out of our physical from one of the lower astral planes?

Ra: I am Ra. These entities are, shall we say, creatures of the Orion group. They do not exist in astral planes as do the thought-forms but wait within the Earth’s surface. We, as always, remind you that it is our impression that this type of information is unimportant.
    Last edited by AnthonyBacala; 2nd June 2012 at 08:27.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AnthonyBacala For This Post:

Chester (2nd June 2012), Limor Wolf (21st June 2013), tonius (3rd June 2012)

25. Link to Post #853
    Thanks

Whew! After going through all of this material and preparing it for the thread I had a realization at the time and effort that Houman continues to put towards making this one of the best threads on the net. Thank you again Houman. Your dedication is greatly appreciated!!!

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AnthonyBacala For This Post:

Chester (2nd June 2012), Daughter of Time (2nd June 2012), David Trd1 (7th October 2013), Limor Wolf (21st June 2013), tonius (3rd June 2012)

27. Link to Post #854
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,077 times in 163 posts

As the devil could be in details, one can see that in Ra Material, a human being is mostly regarded as a (distorted) "mind/body/spirit" complex, where the Soul component has been left out (deliberately?)?! In reality, the Soul component should be regarded as at least equal to other components.

In the Eastern Gnosis (I have linked the source in my previous post), the Soul is regarded as a Master of the body, which is expressed in the Parable of the coach, where the coach itself represents the physical body, horses the Spirit, the coachman the Mind/personality and in the coach was supposed to be a passenger, who was regarded as its master and navigator. (The Soul, was supposed to interact with this "reality" by the help of the other components).

In its normal state, the whole system is in a perfect state of operation: the coachman holds the reins firmly in his hands and drives the horses in the direction indicated by the master. However, in this times, the human being is far from the perfect state. The coachmen has fallen asleep, he is dreaming that he was the owner of the coach and so he is unable to perceive the passenger; can not hear him and drives the horses in a pretty dubious direction...

Not to mention the fact that in the meanwhile many (most?) coaches have been hijacked by a gang of predators who are outside of perception of an average coachman and what they are really interested in, is the - passenger/master.

According to Dr Malanga's cosmology, the Soul is only real component as a projection of the Real Consciousnes along the axes of time, space and energy, while the other components are "artificial", or as real as the virtual/holographic universe.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

Chester (2nd June 2012), Houman (3rd June 2012), tonius (3rd June 2012)

29. Link to Post #855
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by sms (here)
    As the devil could be in details, one can see that in Ra Material, a human being is mostly regarded as a (distorted) "mind/body/spirit" complex, where the Soul component has been left out (deliberately?)?! In reality, the Soul component should be regarded as at least equal to other components.

In the Eastern Gnosis (I have linked the source in my previous post), the Soul is regarded as a Master of the body, which is expressed in the Parable of the coach, where the coach itself represents the physical body, horses the Spirit, the coachman the Mind/personality and in the coach was supposed to be a passenger, who was regarded as its master and navigator. (The Soul, was supposed to interact with this "reality" by the help of the other components).

In its normal state, the whole system is in a perfect state of operation: the coachman holds the reins firmly in his hands and drives the horses in the direction indicated by the master. However, in this times, the human being is far from the perfect state. The coachmen has fallen asleep, he is dreaming that he was the owner of the coach and so he is unable to perceive the passenger; can not hear him and drives the horses in a pretty dubious direction...

Not to mention the fact that in the meanwhile many (most?) coaches have been hijacked by a gang of predators who are outside of perception of an average coachman and what they are really interested in, is the - passenger/master.

According to Dr Malanga's cosmology, the Soul is only real component as a projection of the Real Consciousnes along the axes of time, space and energy, while the other components are "artificial", or as real as the virtual/holographic universe.

This has been a favorite teaching tool of mine, also. I have mentioned it on the forum several times.
    It can be applied to the soul journey of the individual, but also to nations, and even humanity as a whole.
    As above, so below.

The fact the the passenger sits inside the carriage and the coachman sits higher up, and furthermore, with his back turned, makes the entire system vulnerable.
    The initial contract between passenger and coachman can be easily forgotten.
    Coachman becomes arrogant and thinks he is in charge.

The idea of soul theft is not far removed either. Coachman needs to survive, yet can't unless he has a paying passenger in his carriage.
    Only when each component is aware of which form of service is theirs to offer can the journey be completed in a satisfying manner.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd June 2012), Chester (2nd June 2012), David Trd1 (7th October 2013)

31. Link to Post #856
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Houman (here)
    from Dr Malanga
    The last question... yes, please... “I wanted to ask, how do they choose their victims?
    I mean, do they have peculiar features?” No, I mean, yes, yes, of course! There's a particular characteristic. Very peculiar. We think that there are sequences for the purine and pyrimidine bases in the DNA. That means a familiar sequence. That's why is the mother, the daughter,
    the nice, the grandmother, as an example... they all get to be taken: it's only cause their DNA is a good one. A DNA that allows the Soul to fit in there. Not all of the DNAs are compatible with the Soul component.
    Then what happens? What does this mean? It means that not all of the human beings have a soul. Back there... the very last question... yes... please!...
    I brought this up before - based on my research with individuals that belong to secret societies (Dragon Societies) - they insist there's a DNA component - in fact, it is partly why they have the obsession with the lineage of the individual they know as Yeshua Ben Pandira (one of his real name's spellings) which some religions have come to call Jesus. Those I know insist the man had red hair, and I think green eyes (but may have been blue). This is highly racial which almost everyone on earth has been conditioned to knee jerk react against. But it is a fact amongst many in the secret societies that they are very well aware of this DNA connection.

And make sure anyone reading this post does not get some impression that this poster deems any form of life more superior to any other. The only way this can be discussed and explored is if people get over this possibility.

And thus it is also a possibility that for an individual to be attacked by these beings, for all the possible reasons, that individual may be required to have certain qualities in their DNA or they simply are not of any interest to these entities.

Now, understanding that the definition of disease from the Oxford dictionary is: -

http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/disease

"a disorder of structure or function in a human, animal, or plant, especially one that produces specific symptoms or that affects a specific location..."

Then I believe that we cannot eliminate the importance of an individual's genetics as well as the possibility this could be deemed a disease - a disease which can infect the entire structure of a human being, assuming the human being contains all 4 components - the soul/spirit/mind/body.

Dr. Malanga clearly insinuates the possibility there are human beings who do not have this "soul" component. Perhaps human beings that are simply spirit/mind/body.

In fact, in one segment from Dr. Malanga, I read the possibility of a mind/body only human being.

Its not hard to make the leap (assuming these possibilities are true) that perhaps some amongst the elite have known this and that they may be trying to create the scenario where they can create a society where there is a clear and obvious physical and/or social distinction between these two or three groupings.

And this thought just came to me... it would perhaps make sense that the "upper" elite would be the spirit/mind/body beings and that the soul/spirit/mind/body beings would be a middle class (food supply) and that the mind/body beings might simply be working class as long as that class would be deemed needed.

Anyway its just one theory o' the day from justoneman

32. Link to Post #857
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    I think that the imagery is shocking and I also think that it is now going into the negative, regarding effect and transmission.

I also think that a warning should be posted about the imagery.

This is also accessible to children, this forum.

This is precisely why I treated my sons as adults from the day they were born. Yes, there's the young and yes they are called children and yes they are treasures (as we all are) but I never told my kids the santa claus BS, the easter bunny BS, the tooth fairy BS and never ever treated sex as taboo around them. You should see them now - healthy minded, non religious, quite spiritual and no sexual hangups as best as can happen in this whacko world. Ages 21, 18 and 16.

If we really wanted to protect our children we should get MORE proactive... start confronting these problems head on and I see no reason Houman should hold back. Why do we have to wait generations to free the souls and or spirits and or minds of those amongst us in humanity that want to be free? Why?

Our situation is what it is, like it or not. Wanna pussyfoot around it or perhaps give your kids a better world. Has to start somewhere and we have the internet (at least for now). This may be the one single window of opportunity folks. Like Icke asks... what are you gonna tell your grand kids when they ask, "Hey Gramma (grandpa)... what did you do to try and stop the lock down of humanity?"

Go Houman Go

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Hervé (2nd June 2012), tonius (3rd June 2012)

34. Link to Post #858
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,789 times in 1,349 posts

Quote Posted by Jean-Luc (here)
    This review by Richard Dolan on Laura Knights 2008 book deserves to be referenced in this thread.

QUESTION TO TRUMAN:
    I understand you are extremely cautious with channelled material. I guess the unique work of Laura and her group is a little different, given the high level of discussions/interactions with the so called C's... and their often quite smart, yet enigmatic, answers. I like the way Richard Dolan speaks about it here.

Can I ask you what is you take on the C's material (The Wave PDF1 - PDF2). Does it fit your experience? Or would this in your view be another level of sophisticated manipulation with as always some fascinating insights and a good portion of crap?

Incidentally I guess you would disagree with Dolan when talking about abductions he says:

Quote Incidentally, the abduction process comes into play here as one of several mechanisms by which "the Lizzies" control us. Using their creations, the Greys, to conduct most of the abductions, these events seldom occur in our Third Density reality. Instead, they take place in the Fourth Density, which effectively means it occurs in a timeless, spiritual realm. Yet while in the Fourth Density, life seems just as physical to us as always, and the return to Third Density is like the process whereby one copies and pastes a file back to one's hard drive. That is, the changes (and implants) that occur in the Fourth Density reality are effectively copied to one's Third Density body.
    Does not seem to fit your "3rd density" (whatever that means) life long experience, as far as I understand.

Quote Book Review: The High Strangeness of Dimensions, Densities, and the Process of Alien Abduction
    Richard M. Dolan
    Sott.net

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/16...ien-Abduction#

Wed, 10 Sep 2008 06:51 CDT

Editor's note: This review is of the revised second edition of Laura Knight-Jadczyk's High Strangeness. It is available from QFGPublishing.com, RedPillPress.com, RedPillPress.co.uk, Amazon and finer bookstores everywhere!

It's sad but true that most people don't like inconvenient realities to upset their pleasant illusions and prejudices. I see this all the time in my own daily interactions with people. Once someone reaches a point in his or her life when they feel they "understand" the world well enough - often around the age of thirty - they spend the rest of their life filling in the blanks of what they think they already know. It's a tendency that usually becomes more extreme over time. Ideas and worldviews seem to harden in tandem with the arteries.

The friends people make, television shows they watch, the internet sites they visit - the very world they create for themselves - all of these usually support the circumscribed worldview they themselves have adopted.

Obviously, it's the same with books. It's a rare book that has the ability to truly change one's mind about the world. Rarest of all are those gems with the ability to change one's life.

Laura Knight-Jadczyk's The High Strangeness of Dimensions, Densities, and the Process of Alien Abduction is such a book.

It follows that such a book can only be written by those rarest of thinkers, someone possessing profound insights, freedom from convention, and the utter fearlessness necessary to tear down illusions and stare down the face of the abyss. Laura Knight-Jadczyk is such a person.

I believe that Laura understands, better than probably anyone you will ever know, just how dire is the plight of our civilization - the plight of our species. She also understands that to change one's life, one must be willing to fight.

"Fight what?" one might ask. The answer may seem strange within the context of our post-post-post modern 21st century setting, but it is ... to fight evil.

Crazy? No. Not at all.

The High Strangeness of Dimensions, Densities, and the Process of Alien Abduction is a book that lays out provocatively and passionately the hidden slavery of the human race. The problem is that this situation is so far removed from what most people have come to accept about their world, that Knight-Jadczyk's analysis and information will meet with tremendous resistance. Calling this book a "new paradigm" is a gross understatement. Understanding it will require most readers to discard nearly everything they think they know about how the world works. I realize this is a significant claim, and I do not make it lightly.

My problem in reviewing this book is amplified by how much of its information was obtained, and therein lies the core controversy surrounding Laura Knight-Jadczyk. Because for more than a decade, she has obtained information - lots and lots of information - from a group of people she calls "the C's": short for Cassiopaeans. In other words, this is information that has been gathered in sessions using a Ouija board and planchette, over and over, year after year.

This is not an easy thing for me to comment on. When my own work focuses so extensively on open source documentation, "proven" data that brooks no argument from established sources, when I have spent my public career with the meticulous caution of a historian to make a careful and reasoned argument on the UFO cover-up, delving into the world of "channeled" information can make me decidedly uncomfortable.

But here is why I feel what the Cs are genuine. In the first place, I have had the pleasure of knowing Laura, of spending time with her in deep conversation, as well as with many people who belong to her global salon, the Signs of the Times (SOTT). In other words, I don't just think that Laura is honest - I know she is. I know that she is a down-to-earth mother of five, who just happens to be brilliant and totally relentless. I have been fortunate indeed to meet many extraordinary people in my life, but even among these people, Laura is special.

So, yes, there is a personal connection here, one of friendship, and a detached reader might wonder if my own judgment is clouded in this review.

But the real issue, as I see it, when reviewing the content of this book, is twofold. First, how can we be sure that the communications from "The Cassiopaeans" are genuine; and second, is there inherent value in those communications?

To answer the first question, all I can say is that her channeled information is not the first, and will certainly not be the last. My attitude on most claimed channeled information usually ranges from extreme caution, to skepticism, to outright disbelief. But I cannot say that all such information is bunk or must be dismissed out of hand. My own research into the history of Remote Viewing (RV) has convinced me beyond any reasonable doubt that there is another dimension to our existence other than the straightforward material one. There is something more. Call it non-local, call it spiritual, it does not matter. There is an important aspect to our existence that conventional minds and "official culture" do not recognize.

Taken in that context, when I read the incredibly rich, detailed - and logical - statements coming from "the C's," I find it unlikely that Laura (or anyone, for that matter) could convincingly fake them. In the first place, the process for obtaining this information is from a Ouija board, with several people touching the planchette, and one person in charge of recording the letters, which come in at a furious pace. I have learned enough about the process of using the Ouija, and known enough people who have described this experience to me in detail, that I am satisfied something real is going on in that process. Moreover, the "dialogue" between Laura and the Cs also frequently includes other members of the channeling session who are present. Frequently the transcripts record very active discussions that include the comments and questions of many people in attendance.

I am inclined to think that the C's are real. Yet, we all must recognize that their existence does not pass the test of scientific evidence. We can take their existence as, let us say, an interesting working hypothesis.

But it is the message of the Cassiopaeans that really matters. What they tell us is that the world we live in is an illusion not unlike that of the movie, The Matrix. The human race is being manipulated physically and spiritually by a race of beings that we know as the Reptilians, whom Laura refers as "The Lizzies" (her down-to-earth way of stripping them of their terror and putting them in their place). They can manipulate time with ease, they control "the Greys," and they live in what is known as the Fourth Density.

What is a density? I confess I don't quite understand the physics, and I am not sure that physics is the right path here in any case. But animals live in the second density, and we humans live in the third. It is, therefore, more of a state of consciousness than, say, a "dimension" of existence. The Reptilians are able to manipulate and control us in just the way that we can control cattle. But simply because the Reptilians live in a state of consciousness that is higher than ours does not mean they are ethical. They are, in fact, what we would refer to as pretty evil. They exist in what is called a "Service to Self" (STS) state of being. Humanity also exists in STS. There are other beings, however, such as the Cs, who live in a "Service to Others" (STO) state of being (and incidentally on the Sixth Density).

But the Reptilians can indeed do many things by virtue of being Fourth Density. For one, they can "appear" into our reality at will, in essentially any guise or form. They "need" us as food, both psychically/spiritually and physically. They have farmed us throughout our very existence. They have shaped our religious and political systems. Indeed, in many crucial ways, they have "made" us in their own image. Breaking free of their oppressive control is humanity's paramount task if it is ever to achieve true personal and spiritual liberation.

Incidentally, the abduction process comes into play here as one of several mechanisms by which "the Lizzies" control us. Using their creations, the Greys, to conduct most of the abductions, these events seldom occur in our Third Density reality. Instead, they take place in the Fourth Density, which effectively means it occurs in a timeless, spiritual realm. Yet while in the Fourth Density, life seems just as physical to us as always, and the return to Third Density is like the process whereby one copies and pastes a file back to one's hard drive. That is, the changes (and implants) that occur in the Fourth Density reality are effectively copied to one's Third Density body.

This is certainly a lot to take, and merely scratches the surface. Reading the book is really the only way to grasp it all.

I should point out that not all of this book deals with the Cassiopaeans, although this is its core. But there is a great deal of trenchant analysis by Knight-Jadczyk throughout, something that her readers have come to expect over the years.

The overall message of the book is grim. But the situation is not hopeless. I am very much taken by the motto of the C's, stated several times in the book: "knowledge protects; ignorance endangers."

No matter what the final truth is regarding the existence of the C's, or the Reptilians, or any other entities, I think all of us could use this as a personal motto. We live in a very dangerous world, far more dangerous, far worse, than most people realize. Yet, there is a way to safety, and it lies in understanding the nature of the reality in which we exist. This is hard work, but easily worth the effort.

I am also grateful to Laura Knight-Jadczyk for her courage in facing some of the most difficult issues human beings can face. She is a shining light in a world of darkness.

Richard M. Dolan is author of UFOs and the National Security State: Chronology of a Coverup (Hampton Roads, 2002). He speaks at conferences around the world and has appeared on numerous television and radio programs. Visit his website at http://keyholepublishing.com
    Hello, Jean-Luc. Thanks for your interesting questions. I'll give you my viewpoint based upon my own experience.

My viewpoint is a bit different than others' as I have been followed and manipulated by what Earth humans call "ETs" for the past 12,000+ years. However, in the broader picture we are all ETs as none of us came from Earth originally. We all came to Earth from other places and this has been verified by extensive past life research/therapy with many individuals.

Each one of us has a different viewpoint based upon our experiences that are a part of our conscious memory. However, the problem is that amnesia and behavior has been implanted (programmed) over a very long time period in this and other universes in order to control beings, so this limits one's viewpoint. When one opens up the past lives and in-between lives experiences, one then expands one's viewpoint and knowledge base to a very great degree. In fact, I will go so far as to say that one can find out pretty much everything one needs to know by recovering one's memory and that makes reading and listening to channeled material unnecessary. We already know this stuff.

Furthermore, as I have detailed in THE EYE OF RA, channeling has been used by "ETs" to deceive us Earthbound humans and to create new religious movements as well as validating and reinforcing old religious beliefs. Have you ever heard Christians say something to the effect that "God" spoke to them? I would go so far as to say that in many (if not most) cases these voices in the head are telepathic communications from "ETs" or ET AI programs that play off of our personal beliefs and belief systems that we have bought into. I know this because I have actually experienced this phenomenon. Read the chapter "Journey To Discovery" in the EYE OF RA for details.

I used to live in "Ramtha" country and have had personal involvement with the so-called "channeled Pleiadians" so I am familiar with this as it applies to "New Age" movements. These entities present much truth in order to gain trust and then they gradually inject false data. It has been said that the biggest lie contains the greatest amount of truth. I call it the package deal. People start trusting the source to the point of accepting all data from that source as being true. Therefore, discernment is the watchword. The information itself is often entwined with feel-good Love & Light messages that play and prey upon our desires to Love and Trust one another, which are actually very good traits to have.

Another example is the "Law of One" channeled "Ra Material". I know for a fact from my own experience and that of another "chosen one" that Ra was not a nice guy. This channeled material has nothing to do with Ra actually. From my own experience I wouldn't be surprised if it was channeled telepathically by Grays. It also appears from my research with other abductees and my own personal experience that the telepathic communications are sometimes enhanced with transponders that are physically implanted in the brain.

To answer one of your questions, I once briefly checked out Laura Knight's channelings but was not impressed with it.

Certainly, reptilians are a part of the whole "ET" subject. I know for a fact that they do exist. My first experience on Earth 55,555 years ago was having my body eaten by reptilians. Also, I was abducted by reptilians when I was an airplane pilot in Nazi Germany. They implanted me with the programming that war was good.

Also, I should mention something that I did not mention in THE EYE OF RA in the first chapter entitled "Ra & Ptah". When I first recovered the memory of the Brotherhood of the Snake (Satanic/Masonic) ritual in the Great Pyramid, I recalled this same ritual being done by reptilians. This Satanic/Masonic ritual involving killing and drinking the blood of a young woman was directly associated with the "ET" group that I call the "Serpent Staff Pleiadians" or SSPs. This ET group was not reptilian. They had human bodies and behind their masks, costumes and headdresses they had human heads with beards. In THE EYE OF RA I have a drawing that I made of what Ra looked like (between page 11 and 12).

However, the SSPs did use symbolism that appeared to represent reptilians--i.e., the serpent(s) on a staff and winged serpents, especially poisonous snakes. In the Asian cultures and the City of London symbol it is the fire-breathing dragon, a flying reptile. So I do see a definite connection to the reptilian race in these matters.

However, I think that by far the abductions and other interactions by Earth humans with "ETs" are with non-reptilian body types. Reptilians are not as prevalent in the Earth area as one might think--that is, in comparison in number to other body types. Anyone who conducts extensive past life research will discover many different body types and cultures that we have been. There are also non-biological doll bodies that a being can use as an interface with other beings in bodies.

My point is that we are all spiritual beings. What body we have and the culture we currently live in is no different than the car that we drive. We are all "ETs" and we have all inhabited many different body types and lived in many different cultures.

The illusion is that we are different because of our body type. Racism is not just an Earth concept. It is the illusion that has been used since time immemorial to divide and conquer, to create chaos out of order. This illusion has been implanted in spiritual beings over an extremely long time period.

One of the solutions is quite simple--Disable the implants (both hypnotic and social programming) by becoming aware of it. For example, by remembering past implants the programming is disabled and the associated trauma disappears. What most people do not realize is that the "ETs" themselves (including reptilians) are being controlled (unconsciously) by these implants. "ETs" are no different than us (Earthbound humans). We are all spiritual beings. We are all in this boat together.

Another solution is to recognize and implement the universal law of Consent. That is, do not force or cause another to experience something that that being does not want to experience. This is a fundamental violation in this and other universes. Implanting (hypnotic programming) is a rampant violation of this principle. On this planet we see this in the form of MKUltra-type of mind control and the off-planet implanting technology by "ETs" is even wilder and weirder.

If we all begin to consciously implement this basic principle of Consent, it would change everything in a very positive direction. The principle of Consent was built into the common law on this planet. It is in the "Declaration of Independence" (governments derive their just powers from the Consent of the governed) and the Constitution of these united States (e.g.--Amendment 13 prohibits slavery and "involuntary servitude". Originally, in the common law one could not be brought into court, either civilly or criminally, unless someone had done harm--that is, there had to be an injured party. Nowadays people are brought into court merely through political laws that are consented to via voter registration. There does not have to be an injured party. (Actually, it has gotten even worse recently as they can "detain" people without any trial whatsoever, which is a violation of the law of Consent.)

Truman L. Cash
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 2nd June 2012 at 16:09.

35. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Andrew (2nd June 2012), AnthonyBacala (2nd June 2012), Chester (2nd June 2012), Daughter of Time (2nd June 2012), David Trd1 (7th October 2013), Hervé (2nd June 2012), Houman (2nd June 2012), Jean-Luc (4th June 2012), jp11 (2nd June 2012), kanishk (19th February 2013), Limor Wolf (22nd June 2013), mountain_jim (4th June 2012), Unicorn (5th January 2013)

36. Link to Post #859
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by tonius (here)
    Thanks Houman for these late extracts from Malanga's work, and some thoughts arise :

In the RA material,didn't ''they'' (social memory complex ) claim that the larger pyramids were built by them , Here is an extract from one of their channeling sessions :

Questioner: Yes. You mentioned that the pyramids were an outgrowth of this. Could you expand a little on that? Were you responsible for the building of the pyramid, and what was the purpose of the pyramid?
    Ra: I am Ra. The larger pyramids were built by our ability using the forces of One. The stones are alive. It has not been so understood by the mind/body/spirit distortions of your culture. The purposes of the pyramids were two:

Firstly, to have a properly oriented place of initiation for those who wished to become purified or initiated channels for the Law of One.

Two, we wished then to carefully guide the initiates in developing a healing of the people whom they sought to aid and the planet itself. Pyramid after pyramid charged by the crystal and initiate were designed to balance the incoming energy of the One Creation with the many and multiple distortions of the planetary mind/body/spirit. In this effort we were able to continue work that brothers within the Confederation had effected through building of other crystal-bearing structures and thus complete a ring, if you will, of these about the Earth’s, as this instrument would have us vibrate it, surface.

Now, read carefully this extract and compare it to what is being said,what came out ,from malanga's work,explained in post above, 842, from houman. The name of the entity the same : RA, and in both cases they say the pyramids were built by them. I have seen the original video, in italian, from where i think the transcript above posted by houman came from, or at least talks about the same findings ( it feels its the the same), and the explaining goes on, and there is a part where more is said about ''The Purpose'' of these large pyramids, and if i am not mistaken it was not to balance but ''Harvest'' that energy, and harvesting is one of dearest words to this social memory complex.

Too many Concidences, and if in the second case ( the channeled mterial ) thay did those channeling sessions in a ''prepared'' way, ''they had ''the time'' to ''prepare'' better what they were going to communicate, in the first case (Malangas session ) it came out more ''naturally'' , more like a visitation of a fact, something that happened. I remember my big surprise when i was listening to this conference from malanga with a little group of people, and i was a little bothered by the bad sound quality, but as soon as i heasd these findings from one of his sessions it made me jump from my seat.

I had always been doubtful about the Ra material, that ''harvest'' word had always bothered me, it was more an intuitive reaction. I mean in this material all ''seemed'' perfect, but there was still a part of me not convinced fully, i just didnt know well what it was, but listening to that video, was to much to ignore. Now, i know many people here are fond of this material, and i understand it perfectly , i once was astonished by it, in fact it has many truths, good explenation of the ''technical'' aspects of all these existence in this and higher ,densities, but its the intention of these thorugh explenations that bothers me. They paint a picture that doesn't convince me. And even in the extract above , they are truthful about the fact they built these pyramids and other structures, they just put the word ''balance'' instead of ''collect'' or harvest'', and maybe they mean to balance their energy ''reserves'', as they maybe think we have more than we deserve.

They may seem true with their ''word games'' , and that puts up a nice show, its just that what counts is the intention, so much for the ''not intervening'' policy from ''benevolent'' beings. So instead of being so infatuated with this ''wonderfull'' information and spending our life discussing what percentage of ''service to others'' is enough to upgrade, go beyond our beliefs, and connect some dots to see better whats going one . My opinion, for what its worth, The ''law of one'' is a model of the new Bible, the modern Bible for the ''modern'' man, they are just doing what they did thousands of years ago, they are adapting their deception and lies to our ''expanding'' consciousness, just consider this and you will see how similar the proces is, its the same pattern : At the begining few will follow then later, when there is not possible for them to hide us from other realities they will do whats more reasonable from a ''criminal'' , controlling, shepheard, point of view, control the Procces. Its true we are all one ,its just they are having more ''fun'' than us, and i dont like to have fun on others terms.They might have found the best recipie to deliver the modern version of the ''word of god'', and they are good at it.

I just want to invite you to see more than its visible to a first look, no book ar ink on paper is worth stopping us to see more of ourselves, and remember that ''someone else'' had to put that ''ink'' in that paper, and as much as all is one, i would like to put my ink on that paper for once, not just use copy machines. I might have gone far with my reasoning here, and i dont want to change anyone's mind about Ra's material, it has many interesting things, but for us that are now part of this forum,a symbol this new way of looking at our existence,to ''really'' go as far as we can toward the truth. And this thread is the proof that the signs are all around, we just have to connect them.

Why in this case this clue, about Ra, seems to me important? Because he (they) is , might be, the same who has fooled us from ancient times, they are just refining their methods, and all that follows ''down'' here, their worshippers,with their rituals ,their wrong 'god'' complexes, and all that goes on here, might not be as ''natural'' as most of society and the pseudo intellectuals part of it think, we are actors in a plot we didn't even know existed until some time ago.

Thanks a bazillion Tonius - justthisone agrees with your post in its entirety. I post lots of controversial views and had held back on this one until the right time. Thanks for doing it first. I know some will knee jerk react against this post as well as what that means for some of the folks in the alternative community that live and breath "The Ra Material" but I smelled this same rat.

One of your points is that it could be 95% truth but that 5% of twistedness changes everything! Its the 95% that sucks in so many good hearted, well intentioned humans and we then say WoW! this is so true... I feel it inside... its true! But because so many of us have been told lies from birth by every single thing we have been exposed to... and suddenly we come upon a great deal of truth, we fling ourselves prostate at the feet of the messengers, or the book, or the "material" etc. and then make the mistake of buying it all hook, line and sinker.

And then we (no matter how much we say we don't) place the human conduits on pedestals.. we almost all do this (or have done this) most of our lives.

Quote We have to go as near to the source of all this deception as possible, you cut the source and you stop the plot, shooting actors here and there is not the solution, they will always find other, willing or not, new actors. Our real nature is being directors of our own plots, each in our own way, thats the real ''fun''.
    I believe this 100% - shooting the actors will do nothing to turn the tables on what humanity is facing. In fact, hasn't that been the very most effective weapon these entities employ? Putting us against each other? Divide and conquer used for millenia succsefully.

And tonius' last point -

Quote Interesting how ''little'' we think we are, always grabbing an apple from other's trees and running, never thinking we could grow our own apple tree and not run at all.
    Bingo Tonius... Bingo

and thanks Truman for "Eye of Ra" - perhaps the most important book I ever read

justone

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Daughter of Time (2nd June 2012), tonius (3rd June 2012)

38. Link to Post #860
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,789 times in 1,349 posts

That is interesting that in the "Law of One, Ra Material" they admit that the Great Pyramid was a place of "initiation". Of course, they don't say anything about cutting the heart out of a human being and drinking her blood is part of the "initiation".

So far I have not run across any other information sources that verify/validate my memories of this secret blood-drinking initiation in the Great Pyramid. I wonder if Zecharia Sitchin or any other Egyptologist ever wrote about that initiation. I haven't read all of Sitchin's books or researched other information sources on this. Is there anyone else out there that has read any documentation about this bloody initiation in the Great Pyramid?

TLC

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Chester (2nd June 2012), Daughter of Time (2nd June 2012), Hervé (2nd June 2012), Houman (2nd June 2012), kanishk (19th February 2013), Limor Wolf (22nd June 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 235 FirstFirst 1 33 43 53 93 143 235 LastLast