+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 235 FirstFirst 1 18 58 68 78 118 168 235 LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 4698

Thread: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

1. Link to Post #1341
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,336 times in 1,770 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)
    This morning, while in a state of semi-consciousness, knowing I was waking up but had not yet opened my eyes, I had an interesting experience I'd like to share.

In my third eye I saw a strand of DNA. This was my DNA. This DNA strand was being injected with fear. The strand replicated into more fear DNA strands, which replicated into more fear strands, and so on. I saw this as applying to myself and my own health condition. To me, it meant that although I've done all the detoxifications and mitochondrial cleansings plus proper diet and high quality supplementation, my condition has improved but not cleared because my fear injected DNA keeps replicating itself into more fear DNA strands.

Then I saw the DNA strands of the general population. Their DNA strands were also injected with fear and they replicated into more fear DNA strands, and so on. To me, it felt as if this is one of the main factors in making people ill, especially with cancer. This has been an intentional, carefully calculated strategy to make people sick so as to kill as many as possible in order to minimize the population. And it's mostly being done at the subconscious level.

The fear injected DNA did not feel like a metaphor, but as something very real. It's been done with something like a psychic syringe.

I know fear affects the entirety of one's being, especially the adrenals, but I'd never thought of it as mutating one's DNA. But suddenly, it makes absolute sense to me that this is one of the most powerful ways they control our state of wellness, or unwellness.

I know this is not scientific information. So i wonder what the scientists on this thread might think about my vision.

I know Amzer Zo is a scientist, not the biological kind but a scientist nevertheless.

I imagine Houman has a scientific background of some sort.

I would be highly interested in your insights into this vision. I'm not solely addressing Houman and Amzer Zo, but also anyone who might have something to contribute.

Thank you.
    Our white cells have neuropeptide receptors, neuropeptides are produced by the brain as a result of emotions, in other words our immune system is "sensing" and "responding to" to our emotions:
    see for instance
    http://www.docnovak.com/novak%20arti...ms.2016-04.pdf
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8911648
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9551939
    http://www.healthstresswellness.com/index.asp?pgid=72
    http://www.pspinformation.com/medica...wellness.shtml

It is also known that chronic stress can lead to DNA damage...
    http://www.dukehealth.org/health_lib...ses-dna-damage

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th July 2012), Ceedub (2nd August 2012), Chester (27th July 2012), Christine (29th July 2012), Constance (20th July 2019), Daughter of Time (26th July 2012), Gemini (26th July 2012), Heart-2-Heart (30th July 2012), Hervé (26th July 2012), Limor Wolf (8th August 2013), mab777 (26th July 2012), Maia Gabrial (31st July 2012), Spiral (26th July 2012), Ultima Thule (30th July 2012)

3. Link to Post #1342
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

I'd just like to say (as a new member of this forum) a very big thank you to Houman, for the information you have compiled here, I haven't read the whole thread (yet), only the beginning & end, (well it is rather long ).

As someone born into a MILAB program it makes a LOT of sense to me, as to whats happening & why , and not least why I am like I am.

I was somewhat annoyed by the inevitable "turn to Christ" post, its like offering a sticking plaster to someone who's stood on a landmine, Geez these people have NO fekkin idea.
    Last edited by Spiral; 26th July 2012 at 19:58.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

andrei (31st July 2012), Bill Ryan (27th July 2012), Chester (27th July 2012), chocolate (7th June 2013), Christine (29th July 2012), cursichella1 (14th April 2014), Daughter of Time (27th July 2012), Hervé (26th July 2012), Houman (26th July 2012), InTheBackground (3rd August 2012), Kristin (30th July 2012), Limor Wolf (8th August 2013)

5. Link to Post #1343
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Quote Posted by Houman (here)
    Quote Posted by Levent tonga (here)
    3 hours video!,serious?
    Download it on your mp3 player and listen to it in your car
    More seriously Fritz Springmeier has been released from prison about a year ago and he is still being harassed for the interviews he is giving...
    Why was he imprisoned? I mean, they obviously wanted him to stop giving information, but what were the charges?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Ceedub (2nd August 2012), Chester (27th July 2012)

7. Link to Post #1344
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,336 times in 1,770 posts

Quote Posted by Houman (here)
    Quote Posted by Levent tonga (here)
    3 hours video!,serious?
    Download it on your mp3 player and listen to it in your car
    More seriously Fritz Springmeier has been released from prison about a year ago and he is still being harassed for the interviews he is giving...
    Why was he imprisoned? I mean, they obviously wanted him to stop giving information, but what were the charges?
    He was "framed"...
    see http://www.henrymakow.com/springmeier.html

by Henry Makow Ph.D.
    (Jan 1, 2011)

In 2003, Illuminati researcher Fritz Springmeier was sentenced to 111 months in prison on the basis of no evidence. His experience suggests that at any time the Illuminati can put away anyone who irritates them.

Springmeier was convicted because a bank robber, Anthony Huntington testified that Springmeier visited his house on the same day as Bateman discussed the robbery with two accomplices.

Huntington received a reduced sentence for this testimony. He did not say he had discussed the robbery with Springmeier.

Bateman was turned in by his friend and accomplice Tony Huntington. Huntington also implicated Springmeier and received a reduced sentence for the bank robbery. Over 120 years of prison time for drugs and guns were also forgiven. Pretty good incentive to lie?

At Springmeier's trial and appeal, James A. Redden, the sentencing judge, kept repeating -- "circumstantial evidence can be used to prove anything."

Indeed, Springmeier's case is in the law books as an example of the low standard of evidence needed to convict someone. Ann J Brown, the first Federal Judge to hear the case, had said, "There is no evidence against this man."

Springmeier received an extra five years because a firearm was used in the robbery.

Forrest Bateman fired a rifle into the ceiling to get everyone's attention when he and two accomplices robbed $6000 from the Key Bank in the Portland suburb of Damascus Oct 6, 1997.

Ten minutes prior to the robbery, a "bomb" exploded at the Fantasy Adult Video Store, located six miles west of the bank. No one was injured in the explosion but police investigators believe that the bomb was set off as a diversionary tactic.

The "bomb" was a propane tank. Springmeier was nowhere near either event and had no prior knowledge of either. At the time he was working at a print shop in Eagle Creek, 10 miles SE. However the proprietor refused to provide an alibi because Fritz had offended him by criticizing Billy Graham.

The point is that Fritz served seven years in prison for a crime he did not commit. He was sold out by his lawyer, Pat Birmingham, who, when given a copy of "Bloodlines of the Illuminati" exclaimed, "Am I in this?"

There was no evidence connecting Fritz to this crime. Yes, he knew Bateman (from a Bible Studies class, of all things) but there was no evidence he knew about the crime. Bateman and his accomplices got reduced sentences for implicating Springmeier.

These days, if you're an Illuminati researcher in the US, you are guilty until proven innocent.

Last October, Fritz was released to a halfway house in Portland.

In order to regain his freedom, he needs to find approved employment and accommodation.

Until then, this gifted opponent of the New World Order is in a guilded cage, unable to leave the premises except on job expeditions. He needs to find a job within a 100 miles radius of Portland. If you can help, write to him at springmeiermessages@hotmail.com

hmakow@gmail.com

===========================

Fritz Springmeier Writes from Prison

January 28, 2011
    FRITZSPRING.jpgJanuary 28, 2011

Dear Wife and friends,

The moment of truth when I will find out why I have been arrested and thrown in prison has still not arrived, even though it has been over two weeks since I was taken into custody. Basically 4 scenarios could play out---they realize a mistake was made and release me (not likely); they bar me from the halfway house for 30 days which means in two weeks I'm released; they keep me in prison until my sentence is over in March and then release me to approved housing (most likely in my opinion); they give me new charges and keep me in prison for an extended period of time (Lord have mercy, for I have done nothing wrong).

I continue to love the Lord, and my spirits are fine. I know how to do prison time! I am locked down for 20 hours out of the day, so it is hard to be productive with my time. Many of the projects I was working on to get my life re-established are down the drain. But we all have to take life as it comes, and make the best of it. The staff here claim they don't know why I'm here and don't know what will happen to me.

I want to give a special thanks to my wife Patty for her incredible quick and loving response to this latest tragedy. I feel so sad for so many people who are going to be stressed out about all this. There were many people making plans around my release, incl. a partner who wanted to work with me at getting the Bloodlines book translated into Spanish, and the sales more mainstreamed.

If I get out, I believe I need to keep a lower profile, as this last time, there was just to much flak sent my way. Every day I received around 90 emails trying to scam me or do other injustice! The guy who hacked into and hijacked my account may be the reason I'm in here, and he really made of hash of my job searching efforts when I was using my original email address.

I am trying my best to preserve my health. With the money that just arrived I hope to get some commissary food which will take the pressure off of my situation, and allow me to have better nutrition, and some shower shoes to prevent foot disease, and stamps to write people, etc. I have again tried to get my release address changed from Portland to where I was offered a job, and again have been denied. Thanks so much for reading this and your concern for me. The bottom line is that I continue to love the Lord and trust that He can bring some good out of all this.

yours,

Fritz.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th July 2012), Ceedub (2nd August 2012), Chester (27th July 2012), chocolate (7th June 2013), Christine (27th July 2012), Daughter of Time (26th July 2012), DoubleHelix (28th July 2012), Gemini (26th July 2012), Hervé (26th July 2012), Kristin (30th July 2012), Limor Wolf (8th August 2013), Maia Gabrial (31st July 2012), Spiral (30th July 2012)

9. Link to Post #1345
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

This morning, while in a state of semi-consciousness, knowing I was waking up but had not yet opened my eyes, I had an interesting experience I'd like to share.

In my third eye I saw a strand of DNA. This was my DNA. This DNA strand was being injected with fear. The strand replicated into more fear DNA strands, which replicated into more fear strands, and so on. I saw this as applying to myself and my own health condition. To me, it meant that although I've done all the detoxifications and mitochondrial cleansings plus proper diet and high quality supplementation, my condition has improved but not cleared because my fear injected DNA keeps replicating itself into more fear DNA strands.

Then I saw the DNA strands of the general population. Their DNA strands were also injected with fear and they replicated into more fear DNA strands, and so on. To me, it felt as if this is one of the main factors in making people ill, especially with cancer. This has been an intentional, carefully calculated strategy to make people sick so as to kill as many as possible in order to minimize the population. And it's mostly being done at the subconscious level.

The fear injected DNA did not feel like a metaphor, but as something very real. It's been done with something like a psychic syringe.

I know fear affects the entirety of one's being, especially the adrenals, but I'd never thought of it as mutating one's DNA. But suddenly, it makes absolute sense to me that this is one of the most powerful ways they control our state of wellness, or unwellness.

I know this is not scientific information. So i wonder what the scientists on this thread might think about my vision.

I know Amzer Zo is a scientist, not the biological kind but a scientist nevertheless.

I would be highly interested in your insights into this vision. I'm not solely addressing Houman and Amzer Zo, but also anyone who might have something to contribute.

Thank you.
    Thank you for sharing your vision, Daughter of Time.

Houman adequately gave enough trails to follow regarding the overall biochemical background to alterations of one's health from subjective source to objective physical manifestations.

Your assessment of the vision (emphasized above) seems to nail it square through.

What the vision seems to demonstrate is a "contagion" of an unwarranted emotion through one's own DNA rather than via an invasion of external "viruses."

As for the "psychic syringe," see this thread: Scientists Prove DNA Can Be Reprogrammed by Words and Frequencies

Stealing this from OnyxKnight thread/posts as I was looking for the "Frog to Salamander" experiment:

Quote In 2005 a group conducted by P. Gariaev in Russia performed the following experiment. DNA samples were exposed to electromagnetic fields in certain frequency ranges. As a result, various luminous wave structures were created in the air nearby. They were recorded on film. These amazing phantom structures were found to move along complicated trajectories. Moreover, they mimicked the shape of the DNA sample and some objects surrounding it.

The Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr Garjajev and his colleagues also explored the vibrational behavior of DNA. In brief the bottom line was: "Living chromosomes function just like a holographic computer using endogenous DNA laser radiation." This means that they managed, for example, to modulate certain frequency patterns (sound) onto a laser-like ray which influenced DNA frequency and thus the genetic information itself.

While western researchers cut single genes from DNA strands and insert them elsewhere, the Russians enthusiastically created devices that influence cellular metabolism through modulated radio and light frequencies, thus repairing genetic defects.

They even captured information patterns of a particular DNA and transmitted it onto another, thus reprogramming cells to another genome. So they successfully transformed, for example, frog embryos to salamander embryos simply by transmitting the DNA information patterns! This way the entire information was transmitted without any of the side effects or disharmonies encountered when cutting out and re-introducing single genes from the DNA.
    In this case, the carrier wave used to transmit the genetic information from one type of egg to the other is a light wave; implying that other type of "waves/radiations" could perform the job as well.

So, that's for one aspect of the situation.

There is also the "parasite" aspect of it and I'll borrow from Steve Richards' case studies to exemplify it:

Quote Spirit Of Bear
    This would have to have been one of the strangest cases that I have ever dealt with.

When the client arrived, he showed me both of his arms at the elbow, and there were scars on both because of an operation. He stated that both of his arms had been broken by an invisible force that had tried, on many occasions, to kill him.

I then asked, “How, and when, did it first start?”

The client stated that it started nine years ago when he went to a party and got drunk. The next morning he was awoken suddenly by some guy on his chest, punching the “living daylights” out of him and accusing him of stealing something.

The client also stated that he had never felt so petrified in his entire life, and from that day on, this thing had surfaced within him; it was huge and had thrown him down flights of stairs and across rooms. It had, at times, jumped out of his body and into the body of his girlfriend. It then ripped hunks of hair out of his head and clawed huge scratches in him. At times, it had even attempted to throw him out into moving traffic. When it surfaces, it throws him around the room with ease, as if he was a rag doll, and he had no way of stopping it.

[...]

As my friend accessed the client's etheric field and onto his T1 (individual time line), she stated, “Oh my god, it's a bear. It has just bitten off his right arm, broken his left arm and is clawing him to death.”

I then asked the client's spirit, “Are we dealing with the spirit of a bear?” And it indicated, “Yes.”

I then asked the client's spirit how far back in time did this bear become trapped in the field of this being?

[...]

The story now unfolded as the spirit of the client was reliving the event that occurred 1,500 years ago.

He stated, “I am a hunter and I have just trapped this bear. I thought it was dead, but as I approach it, I see that it's not dead and it turns on me. It has me down and has just bitten off my right arm, broken my left arm and is clawing me to death; I feel petrified as I am dying.”

What has occurred is that both he and the bear are full of fear, as the bear is also dying. They both die and create an integrated universe of fear, which they are both trapped in.

This internal, integrated universe had become a sleeper and was awoken nine years ago, when the client awoke with some guy on his chest belting the daylights out of him. As he had never been so petrified in his entire life, this petrified, internal creation had triggered off this sleeping dimension, and the bear was also trapped in it--the yawning and belching was the bear coming out of its hibernation as it awoke and wanted out of his field.

That wasn't all!

At the end of the session my assistant commented, “Look at his arms and his fingernails!” We did and the hairs on his arms were at least an inch long; his fingernails were the longest fingernails I had ever seen on a male--they were more like claws. The client then commented that now made so much sense, as all of my life I would wake up having nightmares about being attacked by a bear. He then took off his shirt. The hairs on his chest, and all over his back and backside, were three-inches long. The spirit of the bear was gradually attempting to manifest into this reality, as it was trapped within the client's field.

[...]
    It just shows that the bear's genetic print started to overcome the human's genetic pool... both tied by the "fear" factor. Imagine that man meeting a woman with a similar bear make up... and they would start a human-bear hybrid blood line.

Now taking this a few steps further with "legions" being hosts to these other parasitic entities for eons... and they started hybridizing the human race eons ago without any physical genetic manipulations... (this, BTW, would indicate that these abductions for genetic experiments would mainly be a smoke screen) and the "contagion" would keep spreading unhindered.

Another aspect to this is the "contagion" factor spreading like wildfire as seen with crowds' or mobs' "panic wave" starting a "groupthink" behaviour and tied to what makes a "sleeper" trauma/event being triggered into manifestation. This is also where the contradiction in purposes/goals becomes apparent between those entities which feed on emotions and therefore would be as happy as pigs in sh*t with as many alive hosts as possible and these other ones who are bent on a complete depopulation of Earth. The "Bear example" however gives a clue that many hosted entities are bent on destroying their accidental "host."

With respect to the depopulation case, there is no better avenue in term of a fear contagion than triggering/calling into manifestation a "sleeper" that affected Earth's entire population as a wayof a "psychic syringe." That's using "Black Dianetics" at a planet-wide scale. It's being repeatedly done with predictions of catastrophes being spread all over the MSM and Alt media; especially now that most of these catastrophes are supposed to be coming from "space" and to be affecting the Earth globally.

Hopefully, Daughter of Time, you'll get a follow-up vision demonstrating the "antidote" to the spread of the "fear contagion?"
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Atlas (1st May 2017), Baby Steps (2nd September 2018), Bill Ryan (27th July 2012), Ceedub (2nd August 2012), Chester (27th July 2012), chocolate (7th June 2013), Christine (27th July 2012), Daughter of Time (27th July 2012), Gemini (27th July 2012), Houman (28th July 2012), Kristin (30th July 2012), Limor Wolf (8th August 2013), Maia Gabrial (31st July 2012), Spiral (30th July 2012)

11. Link to Post #1346
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Good interview! But it will never have me agreeing with arranged marriages.
    Hi DoT... can you clarify? Thanks! Justone

12. Link to Post #1347
    Thanks

Thank you Houman and Amzer Zo. I knew you'd both have extremely intelligent answers to my question.

I can only hope that whatever is buried in my subconscious will make its way to conscious awareness. I imagine we all have the answers within us. But how do we access those answers? I also imagine that subconscious programmings prevent us from accessing the answers.

How do we create a psychic syringe that injects peace? And how could this psychic syringe reach the population? These, of course, are rhetorical questions.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Ceedub (2nd August 2012), Chester (27th July 2012), Hervé (27th July 2012), Houman (28th July 2012), Limor Wolf (8th August 2013)

14. Link to Post #1348
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you.
    This is what I found true for me.

In my recent past and throughout my life, all my fears placed together into one basket didn’t come close to being as scary as my one single fear of death.

And what I found true for me... that to the degree you know the following – that you are a perfect child of creation, immortal and eternal – this is inversely proportional to one’s fear of death.

The more you know this (truly know it), the less you fear death and strangely, that seems to bring the best of health... at least this has been the case for me.

And since I have truly overcome my fear of death like I had never imagined, I feel that the ability of the archontic forces to inject fear into me (through whatever means) has greatly diminished.

I saw an interview with Bob Dean... a fairly recent one and at one point he mentioned he was ready to go anytime... ready. He didn’t say he wanted to go now... he was just ready if he did go. And you can tell by how he stated it he was truly at peace with himself, he knows it’s just a transition, nothing more.

I understand that now. I am ready too.

No, I do not want to go. Not at all. In fact, for the first time in almost 55 years I am finally getting my sh!t together such that I can actually be good for others. So the last thing I want is to go. But I am ready. No fear.

So when you put that together - the no fear part, because of what you know... there’s nothing they can do anymore. Because you have created a direct link, straight to source that they can’t hack.

So let them splice into my DNA. Let them chip me over and over.

When you have zero to hide, and you express yourself exactly as who you really are, when you are genuine, and you do not fear death at all, they can’t touch you.

I think I just described David Icke to be honest. And to be further honest, he has been a role model for me for 10 years.

justoneman

EDIT: - Ordered the Dr. Schulze 30 Day plan and am scheduled to start the first week of August... doing this so that I get more out of my future experience and a clearer, faster mind.
    Last edited by Chester; 27th July 2012 at 04:19.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Ceedub (2nd August 2012), Daughter of Time (27th July 2012), Gemini (27th July 2012), Hervé (27th July 2012), Houman (28th July 2012), NancyV (30th July 2012)

16. Link to Post #1349
    Thanks

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    Hi Justone,

Fritz Springmeir is a very well informed individual. Apparently, he has suffered much for imparting his information by being framed for something he didn't do and spending a lot of time in jail - Houman's post #1344. So I really appreciated listening to all the interviews that Houman posted. I will also add that I have much respect for the man and and all the research he has done, not to mention his courage to speak out.

In this particular interview, Fritz talks about the breakdown of the family unit in America and how so many marriages do not last. He states that in Tibet, where people's marriages are pre-arranged, those marriages seem to last a lifetime for the most part. So he seems to condone pre-arranged marriages. In some cultures, this seemingly works. But the reason these pre-arranged marriages work, as far as I'm concerned, is because their cultures dictate that they work. This doesn't necessarily mean that people in those marriages are happy. Again, this is my opinion. Ultimately, I do not know how happy or unhappy they are.

So let me elaborate further... in my opinion, for a marriage to work, successfully, where both people are happy in their union, there must be a fusion on all the levels: the spiritual, the emotional, the intellectual, and the sexual. I find it difficult to believe that in pre-arranged marriages all these fusions take place. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe the Tibetans are so spiritually advanced that they know how to couple their children. But somehow I doubt that. Perhaps the Tibetans are more accepting of the things that do not work in their marriages. Perhaps in the Western world we do not work hard enough at making relationships last. I don't know. The Tibetans probably have the same set of values, which is extremely important in a marriage. Still, I do not believe in pre-arranged marriages because they over-ride free will.
    Last edited by Daughter of Time; 27th July 2012 at 15:42. Reason: added comment.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Ceedub (2nd August 2012), Chester (27th July 2012), chocolate (7th June 2013), Gemini (27th July 2012), Hervé (27th July 2012), Houman (28th July 2012), NancyV (30th July 2012)

18. Link to Post #1350
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Justone,

Fritz Springmeir is a very well informed individual. Apparently, he has suffered much for imparting his information by being framed for something he didn't do and spending a lot of time in jail. So I really appreciated listening to all the interviews that Houman posted.

In this particular interview, Fritz talks about the breakdown of the family unit in America and how so many marriages do not last. He states that in Tibet, where people's marriages are pre-arranged, those marriages seem to last a lifetime for the most part. So he seems to condone pre-arranged marriages. In some cultures, this seemingly works. But the reason these pre-arranged marriages work, as far as I'm concerned, is because their cultures dictate that they work. This doesn't necessarily mean that people in those marriages are happy. Again, this is my opinion. Ultimately, I do not know how happy or unhappy they are.

So let me elaborate further... in my opinion, for a marriage to work, successfully, where both people are happy in their union, there must be a fusion on all the levels: the spiritual, the emotional, the intellectual, and the sexual. I find it difficult to believe that in pre-arranged marriages all these fusions take place. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe the Tibetans are so spiritually advanced that they know how to couple their children. But somehow I doubt that. Perhaps the Tibetans are more accepting of the things that do not work in their marriages. Perhaps in the Western world we do not work hard enough at making relationships last. I don't know. But either way, I do not believe in pre-arranged marriages because they over-ride free will.
    Thanks - I was unable to watch all the Springmeir videos and was concerned that what was meant by "arranged marriages" was along the lines of the Love Bite (Eve Lorgen). Why I was intrigued is because my first marriage was definitely arranged by the archons. Sadly, and with 10 years of divorce behind me, my ex-wife still is at war with me. Well... a one sided war because I don't war back. But silly and sad for our children, especially now with the 18 year old in jail.

justone

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Daughter of Time (27th July 2012), Gemini (27th July 2012), Hervé (27th July 2012), Houman (28th July 2012), NancyV (30th July 2012)

20. Link to Post #1351
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 349 posts

Bumping thread!..needs to be read by those who have not.

Find the time its worth it and i would say almost necessary.

PEACE.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

Ceedub (2nd August 2012), Daughter of Time (30th July 2012), Hervé (30th July 2012), Houman (31st July 2012)

22. Link to Post #1352
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Thank you Houman and Amzer Zo. I knew you'd both have extremely intelligent answers to my question.

I can only hope that whatever is buried in my subconscious will make its way to conscious awareness. I imagine we all have the answers within us. But how do we access those answers? I also imagine that subconscious programmings prevent us from accessing the answers.

How do we create a psychic syringe that injects peace? And how could this psychic syringe reach the population? These, of course, are rhetorical questions.
    join our group for the next inbound flare...

last time we worked on rain and saving the crops, and the country is getting the moisture it needs, redirecting this inbound wave towards peace wouldn't be a bad idea with the world on the brink...

Syria needs all the peaceful energy it can get...

let's paint their skies purple on this one...

and, just a note, your subconscious is your Spirit/Soul

as long as people believe their spirits and souls are separate it gives something for possession.

your Spirit can not be possessed, only your mind, which is protected by your subconscious...

don't be afraid, which opens darkness of thoughts in your mind leading to nightmares...

we are all forever Spirits so why worry?
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 30th July 2012 at 06:59.

23. Link to Post #1353
    Language
    English
    Thanks

As much as I want to... there are a few "explorations of points of view" that I just can't bring myself to posting on Avalon... and yet, my inner voice says I have to.

I have one such exploration in mind (obviously), but it is challenging to a religion which many view as a "good" religion - especially when one considers some of the horrid practices highlighted within this thread.

Why I am at this new point in my journey through points of view is in relation to being attacked by the woman whose house I had been living in and that then, in less than 48 hours, my 18 year old son's insane night that included three incidents with a gun (though no shots were ever fired).

This all coming within 72 hours after my heartfelt request (by invoking the name of Jesus) that any demon attachments I may have be removed.

What is bothering me is the consideration that some "being" of which I truly know nothing about (based on all of my current life's direct experiences) has the power to remove demonic energy beings from me in the first place (why can't I do that?). My concern is that I feel like I am simply kicking out one external being and allowing another external being (even if this being is a "good spirit being") to fill that void... it just gives me this creepy feeling I am still "possessed."

Now I recall once bashing a religion on this thread because it is a religion and that Houman responded with the inarguable point that if someone replaced satanism with Christianity, isn't that a good thing? And the answer for me is Yes.

Yet something tells me that all I truly have to rely on is my own spirit (clean of demonic influence) and that's it.

So when considering steps, from a.) demonically controlled to b.) replacing those demons with Jesus for example, no one can disagree that is not a positive step and a positive direction. But, as I have contemplated much of the last few weeks, and in being honest, I must admit that deep down inside I really, truly only feel comfortable that I rely on myself clean of any and all external entities regardless of who or what they are.

As for the connection with the two sad incidents I experienced just after I performed my own "exorcism" in the name of the being referenced above... in that I had come across two recommendations back to back that suggested invocation of this being as to how to remove demonic forces and then decided so to do through my heart - that this happened just a few days before these two sad incidents occurred... what bothers me is that it seems like I accept some sort of spiritual war in the process. That I am now clean but that because I am of this new, clean state, the demonic forces attack through beings right next to me.

Note: out of love, I gave both this lady and my son a book that helped me change my life in a good way almost a dozen years ago. I gave them this book no more than a week before I performed this self exorcism.

I know this post is a bit disconnected, but I am bothered by it all...

I certainly can no longer disagree that Christianity is practically a polar opposite to satanism and thus an unarguably valid refuge.

Yet I have to do all this on my own... of myself, through myself and for myself, based on the knowledge that at my core, I am a free, sovereign, eternal being that can choose my experiences and that can allow or not relationship with any other spirit being (or any artificial being for that matter).

If this opens me up (again) to demonic forces and I survive, maybe I will settle back into the possibility that another spirit being (through invocation) can do what I cannot do, but for now - I have to do this myself and maintain myself on my own and utilize the network of friends I have on Avalon (as well as some outstanding personal relationships) to maintain my strength.

justoneman

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Ceedub (2nd August 2012), Daughter of Time (30th July 2012), donk (30th July 2012), Gemini (30th July 2012), Hervé (30th July 2012), Spiral (30th July 2012)

25. Link to Post #1354
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Okay ...Just like when I cleared some of my inner issues out , minor internal attachments, my relationships with people changed. People got threatened or angry at me because I was no longer safe, on the same vibe as them. Victims like to herd with other victims so when I started losing my issues people got mad at me, or even attacked me. Some people never spoke to me again, some people I chose not to associate with anymore because they want to drag you back and have participate in the former drama.

I have attacked by complete strangers or rather their archonic influences were so threatened that the person not able to separate themselves from it, attacked me verbally or physically. Minding my own business in a metaphysical coffee shop one day I observed a woman attempting force herself on a friend of mine, insisting this woman's palm should be read. My friend made it clear she was uncomfortable and didn't want her palm read. I noticed her imposer had a honking huge attachment on her.

It took a split second for that parasite to notice me and go on the defensive. So I said, Look she doesn't want a reading from you.

It attacked me psychically and then through its host who launched on me in a verbal attack, until I stood up and said, Put your demon on a leash or I'm going to remove it. She got out of there fast, this thing had her convinced that it was her spirit guide and she wasn't risking losing her 'spiritual' guidance.

It is alarming to me how many people have parasites that pose as spirit guides.

When we detach from parasitical energies (and our internal issues are parasitical too) people --especially attached people--go into attack or defense mode. Some go into pity party mode but we are less inclined to be influenced by that. Pity Party people are typically not very active or overt in the way they attempt to attack. Their aggression is dampened by their passiveness.

Archonically attached people often want to fight. You cut them loose and they keep finding a way to return, to attach, like a mosquito. Whatever form it may take.

Part of the reason we have been haunted by archonic energies for so long is because our spiritual warriors were doing just that--fighting. You don't do war with them, that is part of the game. There's archonic wars 'out there' that people have been involving themselves in for literally thousands of years. To trick us into matrix making. A woman I know had been fighting this magician who tossed all sorts of constructs at her keeping her energies tied up for thousands of years. When she finally knew that fighting was not the answer he showed up as a client in her office and ADMITTED to who he was , literally coming into the physical, to continue the fight. When the fight comes into the physical its all over, that's the last desperate straw. If the psychic attack has to come into the physical as a verbal attack then the psychic attack has failed.

Last summer when certain feeble members of this forum launched an attack on me they attacked my dresser. "We'll show her! We'll push her dresser over!" ...Well, I'm not my dresser...lol. When they have to resort to that sort of thing, the party is over.

The FritzSpringlemer material reflects that our common street level means of conducting psychic influence is really no different than the extreme measures the ptb go through. Now their previously hidden mechanics are coming into the physical, that means the party is winding down and the only people keeping the party going is the victims.

People who have been doing this for a long time, reincarnate ,pick up their spiritual warrior facet again and then go back into the game--the Matrix. In the process they keep replicating what they are attempting to bring down.

We don't fight what is not real. yo can't resolve something that is not real. These are constructs, false images, graven images, thoughtforms that have become relatively self aware. Because they are not real, they've been re-created from something else, they just alter their form making one feel as if they have accomplished defeating them, and then they crop up elsewhere for one to fight with a different facade on . I've observed shamans fighting a mulitude of entities over the years and defeating them only to realize it was the same entity changing shape.

The only 'fight' we should have is the inner drive to detach ourselves from them. You walk into the arena with your knife and when the entity throws throws the first volley you dart in and cut the cords, and walk out. The point is to detach from the energy, not stand around and bicker with it, that feeds it. Wrestling with it puts your own energy out there for it to feed on. That's what they want.

They don't have any self authority because self is real and these are constructs. A person with self authority only has to be present during these episodes with other people, one's own self authority begins to agitate and put in motion the self authority of another person unless that person is completely overwhelmed by their victim attachments, those people will feel threatened and insecure.

to be an excorcist one has to have iron control over their emotions. They only serve those people who do not have that sort of control. Typically people go through a range of emotions when they find out they are corded into something(s). If they don't deny it outright, its usually fear or anger which just locks them in more. This is why we have people like excorcists that intervene to help facilitate their healing process because they don't have emotional investment in the process of extraction anymore than the garbage collector has an emotional investment in picking up the trash.

As much as I want to... there are a few "explorations of points of view" that I just can't bring myself to posting on Avalon... and yet, my inner voice says I have to.

I have one such exploration in mind (obviously), but it is challenging to a religion which many view as a "good" religion - especially when one considers some of the horrid practices highlighted within this thread.

Why I am at this new point in my journey through points of view is in relation to being attacked by the woman whose house I had been living in and that then, in less than 48 hours, my 18 year old son's insane night that included three incidents with a gun (though no shots were ever fired).

This all coming within 72 hours after my heartfelt request (by invoking the name of Jesus) that any demon attachments I may have be removed.

What is bothering me is the consideration that some "being" of which I truly know nothing about (based on all of my current life's direct experiences) has the power to remove demonic energy beings from me in the first place (why can't I do that?). My concern is that I feel like I am simply kicking out one external being and allowing another external being (even if this being is a "good spirit being") to fill that void... it just gives me this creepy feeling I am still "possessed."

Now I recall once bashing a religion on this thread because it is a religion and that Houman responded with the inarguable point that if someone replaced satanism with Christianity, isn't that a good thing? And the answer for me is Yes.

Yet something tells me that all I truly have to rely on is my own spirit (clean of demonic influence) and that's it.

So when considering steps, from a.) demonically controlled to b.) replacing those demons with Jesus for example, no one can disagree that is not a positive step and a positive direction. But, as I have contemplated much of the last few weeks, and in being honest, I must admit that deep down inside I really, truly only feel comfortable that I rely on myself clean of any and all external entities regardless of who or what they are.

As for the connection with the two sad incidents I experienced just after I performed my own "exorcism" in the name of the being referenced above... in that I had come across two recommendations back to back that suggested invocation of this being as to how to remove demonic forces and then decided so to do through my heart - that this happened just a few days before these two sad incidents occurred... what bothers me is that it seems like I accept some sort of spiritual war in the process. That I am now clean but that because I am of this new, clean state, the demonic forces attack through beings right next to me.

Note: out of love, I gave both this lady and my son a book that helped me change my life in a good way almost a dozen years ago. I gave them this book no more than a week before I performed this self exorcism.

I know this post is a bit disconnected, but I am bothered by it all...

I certainly can no longer disagree that Christianity is practically a polar opposite to satanism and thus an unarguably valid refuge.

Yet I have to do all this on my own... of myself, through myself and for myself, based on the knowledge that at my core, I am a free, sovereign, eternal being that can choose my experiences and that can allow or not relationship with any other spirit being (or any artificial being for that matter).

If this opens me up (again) to demonic forces and I survive, maybe I will settle back into the possibility that another spirit being (through invocation) can do what I cannot do, but for now - I have to do this myself and maintain myself on my own and utilize the network of friends I have on Avalon (as well as some outstanding personal relationships) to maintain my strength.

justoneman
    Last edited by 9eagle9; 30th July 2012 at 14:53.

26. Link to Post #1355
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks, 9eagle9 for the very helpful response - justone

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Dawn (4th March 2014), Hervé (30th July 2012)

28. Link to Post #1356
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    [...]

It is alarming to me how many people have parasites that pose as spirit guides.

[...]

Archonically attached people often want to fight. You cut them loose and they keep finding a way to return, to attach, like a mosquito. Whatever form it may take.

[...]

When the fight comes into the physical its all over, that's the last desperate straw. If the psychic attack has to come into the physical as a verbal attack then the psychic attack has failed.

[...]

Now their previously hidden mechanics are coming into the physical, that means the party is winding down and the only people keeping the party going is the victims.

People who have been doing this for a long time, reincarnate ,pick up their spiritual warrior facet again and then go back into the game--the Matrix. In the process they keep replicating what they are attempting to bring down.

We don't fight what is not real. yo can't resolve something that is not real. These are constructs, false images, graven images, thoughtforms that have become relatively self aware. Because they are not real, they've been re-created from something else, they just alter their form making one feel as if they have accomplished defeating them, and then they crop up elsewhere for one to fight with a different facade on . I've observed shamans fighting a mulitude of entities over the years and defeating them only to realize it was the same entity changing shape.

[...]

Wrestling with it puts your own energy out there for it to feed on. That's what they want.

[...]

They don't have any self authority because self is real and these are constructs.

[...]

to be an excorcist one has to have iron control over their emotions. (...) This is why we have people like excorcists that intervene to help facilitate their healing process because they don't have emotional investment in the process of extraction anymore than the garbage collector has an emotional investment in picking up the trash.
    Worth framing for a reminder of daily applications!

Thank you for becoming more articulate in expressing clearly these complex concepts you are dealing with.

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

9eagle9 (30th July 2012), Chester (30th July 2012), Christine (31st July 2012), Daughter of Time (30th July 2012), Dawn (4th March 2014), Gemini (30th July 2012), spiritwind (15th February 2014), TargeT (31st May 2013)

30. Link to Post #1357
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

[...]

justoneman
    Tough programming to confront, aint'it?!

Now to pick up from where 9eagle9 didn't go... "They" control both sides... that is, the constructs from both sides...

Who is "they?" Well, that's another tough one to confront because... it's you... it's me... it's the entire planet's population plus some...

How come?

Well. let's go back to that video and the premise of R6:

It should make it clear that all sides/aspects of any conflicts were implanted into our minds... "They gave us their minds" said Juan Maltus to Castaneda... and ever since "WE" 've been busy RE-creating all those figures, constructs, programs and kept ourselves and "them" entertained with them...

Here is the transcript of the video I was able to concoct:

It’s going to craaaash… and then you are looking for a helicopter and go “what the hell…” it’s R6 boy and nothing else. I don’t know, I think for about a day or two that it takes this helicopter to crash in R6.

There is no helicopter there, the guy is frozen in alcohol and glycol sitting on blocks and being given a big 3D Cecil B. DeMille special motion picture.

Now, the constituency of these, you should understand, Incident One is simply Incident One. Of course he can have himself more than Incident One, more than one Incident One. A person himself can have administered some Incident Ones. There can be an overt Incident One.

Although it’s a fairly simple implant but it was quite effective in lousing people up because it interrupted them from creating what they would have created and took away what mock-ups that he did have and it stop the cycle and it put something there that is unwanted and so when they tried to create, they created it [the “unwanted”]. They fixed his attention by “protest.”

All right.

For this planet, and for this Confederacy of the 21 adjacent stars and its 76 planets; the Incident Two… it is a very long and [?] complex incident… all in 36 days.

It starts up not only with a capture, of some kind or another – capture -- and don’t think of yourself, in trying to run a capture, of having been airy-fairying around in the air and somebody, something or other, and got you down with a net and all that follows there. Because people, at that particular time and place, were walking around in clothes which looked very remarkably like the clothes they wear at this very minute and the cars they drove looked exactly the same and the trains they ran looked the same and the boats they had look the same circa 1950-1960 -- this civilization has simply copied R6, 100% because they were told to -- and they walked down streets that looked like these streets and lived in houses that looked like these houses and so on, like that’s what the hell.

And there were quite a bit of [?hopple-whoples?] and there’s upset and so on before R6 took place. What it was, was the Loyal Officers were the body, the elective body, and they called it the “Loyal Officers.” They were there to protect the populations and so forth and they had elected a fellow by the name of Xenu – could be spelled X-E-M-U to be supreme “Rulah’” and they were about to un-elect him and he took the last moments he had in office to really [?gooffed the flooff?] – I don’t blame him for [? copping with?] something – he took these last moments to really upset it. He of course had several key birds who were close to him. He was the suppressive, the end-all of suppressives, he got these administrators and so on and had some plants in various positions and places. He picked a whole of cowboys in the white hat and he got rid of them first, fast, and then troops, not knowing what the hell they were doing were fed all kinds of false orders, were fed in against the population to pick them up one after the other ra-ta-ta-tatt—ta-ta-ta-tatt! One of the mechanisms they used was to tell them to come in for an income tax investigation.

The United States just copies income taxes, just straight R6, are just dramatizing psychotics, in fact.

Finally they went and the troops started [to] slaughter them and then the troops were crossed order out to get a hold of certain bodies of renegade troops which were ordered to get certain bodies of bad troops and they shot each other up and implanted each other and wiped it out. They were making billiard-ball [?about?] these places.

They were [?imported?], they were actually… the trick was to shoot somebody, disable somebody, very often a needle into a lung and at the same time to hit him with frozen alcohol and glycol which preparation is guaranteed to pick up a thetan. All they had to do was: pick him up and put him in a refrigerator and they had him boy. When he tried to exteriorize from the body, there he was -- frozen.

They threw him in to collection points, boxed him into boxes, threw him into space planes which are the exact cop… DC 8 airplane is the exact copy of the space plane of that day. No difference, except the DC 8 had fans/propellers on it and the space plane didn’t. And they threw him into refrigerated units and so on and in view of the fact that Einstein was absolutely right: no man can go faster than the speed of sound what a load of... speed of light which is a bunch of balderdash. The length of time from the planet [?Coltis?] to the planet Teegeeak, which is the name of this planet, was 9 weeks and you will see that it’s many light years. Coltis is one of the planets and is to this day one of the planets of the North Star – Polaris.

People were ferried in here by the billions and the billions and the billions and they were ferried in here with boxes and they were put in boxes and stacked around and the people who were on this planet already, just caught it in the teeth, nobody bothered to pick them up. They just shot their administrators from guns and shot their control points out and they took these people in boxes and so forth and they dump them and then they set off hydrogen bombs on the top of each primary volcano there is on this particular planet and when they blew up , it blew the thetans into the air and after the bomb, an electronic ribbon which also was a type of standing wave was erected over the area. The tremendous winds on the planet blew every thetan there was straight in to those particular vacuum zones which had been created. These were brought down, packed up and put in front of projection machines [?] with sound and colored pictures. First gave them the implant which you know as “Clearing Course.” Then, a whole track [was] implanted which you know as OT II.

After this, however, about the remainder of the 36 days, which is the bulk of it, is taken up with a 3D, super colossal motion picture which has to do with “God,” the Devil, Space Opera, etc. They go five pictures to five words and we have the full record of what it is and it goes on about 36 days then the poor bastards were left [to] wander out -- pardon me — they were then boxed up again and the boxes were mixed so that – there were two assembly areas, one was Las Palmas and the other was Hawaii and in these two assembly areas, they took samples from each volcano area and put it in little boxes. They have an assembly line and at Las Palmas it once was down the main street of Las Palmas. More darned accidents on that main street than you can shake a stick at. One of our captains was feeling rather queasy until I told her, “Well the old assembly line of R6 is just 25 feet from you as you arrived here on the seaway.” That blew the charge.

The entirety of Roman Catholicism, the devil and all of these sorts of things, that is all part of R6. Practically anything you can think of, all modern theatres in actual fact are built with the exact symbols shown [???] in R6. They even have the symbol on the boxes on the side of the theatre; they preserved those to this day, it’s so indelible. They are not quite “right” but they still know there’s supposed to be a design on those boxes at the sides of the audience to the left and right. So there’s supposed to be a certain “gold gilt” design over there and they still put it there.

In the thing, there are about for or five assignments of who did it. There are about four or five different things that might have done it. Explained on one of these things this time and another thing that time and so on and so as to get people vey confused as to what was the true cause of the entire thing. After they were packaged up, they were blown off into space and let them go to hell.

These planets averaged 178 billion human beings per planet. One hundred and seventy eight billion. There were 250 billion on this planet, the name of this planet was Teegeeak and this is known as the “bomb-place” and this is the “evil place.” This is the place [?pretty much all of it?] got smashed.

You wonder today where you see large areas of where their alleged volcanic action has been, those are R6 explosions, the remains of them. If you go down through many layers of civilizations, archeologically, you come to “green glass.”

Now, to get rid of the whole damn thing it is only necessary to run Incident One, really, in most cases. Which runs out the whole track because the fellow realizes he is not [?giving it up?] and he knocks it off and that is that. But, Incident Two has a volcanic explosion which follows the actual explosion as its picture. And it’s very tricked, very tricked up.

So that you actually – bunch of thetans and they get bombed, that is one, that is one of the explosions that is shown and there are several explosions shown in sequence so actually what happened was that the real explosion which is the guy boxed up in a box or he is walking around or all of a sudden all Loyal Officers that were caught here and so on, were chained on the top of buildings and so on and so when the bomb hit, why, they were pick up into the fantastic --100s of miles an hour, 1000s of miles an hour winds that come with gross, complete atomic explosion all over the planet and they were whirled into these terrific winds and so on.

Everybody on the planet was killed and about three days afterwards is actually when the implanters started operating. They had it all rigged to operate. Then, to make a long story short, you can easily get into one of the false explosions. That’s the “Fairy Queen”, the “Fairy Palace.” There was to be a Fairy Palace down town to save somebody because there’s been an explosion and so on; that’s all phony. So there is a false start after false start after false start to the incident.

What this is really designed to do is to make the individual cease and desist from creation and to knock off over-population. This is one of the big ideas they had that if they just did all this then they’ll get rid of all the overpopulation. The target of this is the Second Dynamic. So it is truly Second Dynamic suppressions. For instance, you find people who are totally obsessed with sex with children, well, that is taught in R6. Nice guys.

Anyway, to make a long story short there is even a motion pictures studio in it. They even give the writers, and so forth, of the thing, they had several tricks that they used, they can make a full figure appear in a room which looks totally solid and totally 3D to the person. They are just tricks. Nothing. We know so much more about the mind than the R6 there, that there is no comparison.

Now, the net result of all of this, was to make a 75 million year vacuum. That’s as far as this part of the universe is concerned. You wonder why: “Why don’t… if there are saucers around, why don’t they land on this planet?”

This planet, traditionally, over the various zones and area has an evil reputation. Mutineers and deserters and that sort of thing were often dumped on this planet. They’ll often come here and refuge because they know nobody’s gonna come after them.

This planet is the planet of the evil repute and this sector of the universe has a very evil repute.

Now, all the data which you have that was set out seventy four fluff-fluff-fluff million years ago – almost seventy five – this catastrophe overcame this confederation and has just made it an unsavory part of this universe, to say the least.

About, well, relatively, we are almost in modern times -- 20 million years ago, something like that – somebody started a body line on the planet; it gradually worked through various areas of barbarism and once more, R6 tailored made it to be nothing but a caveman civilization.

Nevertheless, they moved up the line and they moved up toward the dramatization of R6 and that’s what man calls “progress.” And they have managed to make things, this way and that way and their technology is rather pathetic but they’ve moved up the line until they… until there is some possibilities of establishing communication with regard to the activity. The “fate” of the R6ers and we have many a PC who will say to you “Oh my god, they are after me…” it sure fixed up an area, they fixed up an implant that their… people are taught carefully that any man who tries to save the world must be killed, he must be mobbed, hanged.

Any man who tries to save the world… so I, of course, shifted our valence over to a mock-up to [?tuned?] to their R6 valence. The whole population of the planet responds like a clock to R6 symbols: they respond to nothing else. They do not respond to reason, they only respond to R6 symbols. So, you occupy the wrong symbol and people begin to think of you as a person who is going to save the planet. Then, one and all are more or less under orders to swatter you.

Well, they booby-trapped it, they booby-trapped it very badly.

The Catholic church, somewhere along the line, through watching the dramatizations of people, picked up some little fragments of R6 and they make it look like it’s continued forward into present time. But the truth of the matter is that the Loyal Officers were not all killed – Xenu missed – they were not all killed, not by a long way. Although the civilization was battered, it still had weapons, it still had transport, it still had some semblance of organization and the Loyal Officers who were at remote bases, who were air-borne at the time, who somehow or another were on other planets and were not affected; suddenly turned around right after this great catastrophe and the administrators and renegades, which Xemu had brought in, were not very effective and a fire-fight ensued which put the finishing touches on the Galactic Confederation.

These [?bastions?] that were left and so on were just battered into ruins where you have the renegades that had been hired and so on, the administrators that had been loyal to Xemu were still trying to hold out.

Within a year he was in… under arrest and within 6 years the lot had been wiped out. The Loyal Officers were triumphant, Xemu was put – with several of his cohorts – in the center of a mountain, which is still on one of these planets, in a wired cage which is charged with an eternal battery. He is not likely ever to get out.

The Loyal Officers were [?] and there wasn’t anything left and of course, and of course nobody could manufacture this or that or the other thing and what people there were left, they couldn’t obtain any supplies and they couldn’t maintain the civilization and what little was left that wasn’t battered to pieces simply went by the boards and vanished from history.

There was a base on this planet and it is so shredded away as to be hardly recognizable.

However, then, anybody who tries to do anything about this, he is up to get a flash back so you mustn’t go around talking about being the people who are going to save the planet. You are the people the planet “obeys.” You are the people who own the planet. You are not the people who are going to save the planet… and thereby, you will save it.

I could give you much of the symbolism… and so on which goes along with it but you’ll find it recorded. This, of course, Man’s response to you which is an exploding volcano [?expanding?] through that, he understands that. It doesn’t restimulate him because he is not up to being restimulated, he just knows that that’s all right.

In R6, every man is shown crucified, so is the psychiatrist shown crucified. Although the psychiatrist is a dominant character, that’s how he gets away with what he gets away with, he electric-shocks people. The medical doctor is not really represented in R6, it is only the surgeon. The surgeon is shown cutting bodies to pieces – that’s the right thing to do – actually he strips the body down to just raw meat down to just the skeleton and the skeleton is in agony and then it too is shopped up.

Anyway, every man… is then shown to have been crucified so don’t think that it is an accident because of the crucifixion they found out that this applied.

Somebody, somewhere on this planet -- back about 600 BC, found some pieces of R6. I don’t know how they found it, either by watching madmen or something, but since that time, they have used it and it became what is known as Christianity.

The man on the cross… there was no Christ but the man on the cross is shown as every man so, of course, each person seeing a crucified man has an immediate feeling of sympathy for this man. Thus we get many PCs who say they are Christ. Now, there are two reasons for that. One is the Roman Empire was prone to crucify people. So a person can have been crucified. But in R6, he is shown AS crucified.

There are certain things which make people ill and that is when they get into certain zones or areas or positions which approximate the R6 positions; such as a body lying in the rain with a rat, below the cross. Guaranteed to give people colds. And so forth, so you have colds from rain. Yet you take baths, you get wet and don’t get a cold. When they get cold, it restimulates frozen alcohol and glycol, as a mix, and therefore they get into a dramatization. So, their sickness is very closely tied-in with R6. Quite in addition to that, but one the volcanoes – Japan – on its explosion gave a certain definite implant that tells people when and how to be sick: they are supposed to be sick at five, they are supposed to be sick at 10, they are supposed to be sick – and so on – up to 50. the change of life that men get and women get and so on is all dictated in this sickness implant; people are supposed to get sick. Also, a body was only supposed to live seventy years which is a bunch of balderdash. Before R6, and so forth they lived on and on and on and on… there was no such thing as death. They taught people death, they taught them amnesia, these various things. They all come from this zone and area.

Now, that is peculiar and only to this planet and to this confederation. There have been other implants of various kind and sizes but this is probably one of the longest, most violent and wildest implant in this sector of the universe.

Now, to get an edge in, in this particular area and blow this up as a “mass” engram and so forth is quite a trick and we are involved in doing just that. No universe is safe where people are smashed that badly. It becomes the business of any thetan because the universe in which he lives – as long as it contains a cancerous area such as this old confederation and so on – is not a universe in which one can really freely move. Simple.

So, the project is open and shut and as I point it out to you once again, the truth of the matter is that it is more the business of the inhabitants of this planet than it is mine.

Now, where we are making headway, we are making headway and we must go right on making headway because we might not get another chance. The dramatization of exploding a bomb is contained in R6 so sooner or later somebody is gonna smack this planet into a [?cock-hatter?]. That’s why I talk occasionally about having to get there with the mostest.

Now, realize, when you are auditing a PC, for god sake’s, that you are auditing against this background. You are auditing against the background of tailor-made sickness, auditing against the background of this and that and the other things. Now, the Grades take one very smoothly up this line that you are auditing basically a sick PC. Why? He [?is on Earth now?]. So, what do you do? Standard tech, follow the line, go right on up the groove. Because these are the things which stand in the road of any thetan, not just the people of this planet.

But “III” happens in other zones and places, something goes up and 5 or 6 thetans are in the way and are all caught together in this space wagon, [?knocked up?], think of themselves as just one thetan and get all smashed together and stay that way for a while. Somebody kills another body in a duel and the owner of the second body is so revengeful that he jumps on the first guy and this guy is now a “dual being” who sort of “hates himself.”

A thetan goes mad at exactly that point in his career when he begins to stop things. So all we need is find the point where somebody has gone around the bend. So, therefore the button “stop” is very important to remember when running Incident One and Incident Two – very important – because it will be the point which makes or breaks his sanity. You get the button “stop” in and the incident starts to roll. Well, why is “Stop” so important? Because it stops the incident. Any incident.

Well, don’t think that’s all there is to the track than Incident One and Incident Two but these oddly enough take the puzzle apart

“Obscene dog” incident.

Now, I have given you the length and breadth of what you are working with, with regards to this planet. And when I tell you that an individual is liable to have an assist, I am talking against what he is liable to be mad at things when he needs one.

Uploaded by MrLimeyBob on May 20, 2011

L Ron Hubbard, the founder of Scientology, gives a lecture on the 3rd October 1968 on board his ship: 'Apollo.' This lecture is the tenth in the series and it is titled: 'Assists.' I've omitted the first 43 minutes and approximately the latter 20 minutes of this lecture. So what you hear is just the unedited middle section of this lecture.

Glossary:

2D: The Second Dynamic or the drive to survive through progeny and family as well as ensuring their survival.

ABERRATED
    (1) not supported by reason, departing from rational thought or behavior [Kevin Brady]

ABERRATION
    1. an act or condition of differing from what is normal or typical. 2. irrational or deranged behavior or thought. 3. deviation from a straight line. 4. unsoundness or disorder of the mind. 5. the act of deviating from a normal state. 6. any deviation from rationality.

(1) a departure from rational thought or behavior; irrational thought or conduct. It means basically to err, to make mistakes, or more specifically to have fixed ideas which are not true. The word is also used in its scientific sense. It means departure from a straight line. If a line should go from A to B, then if it is aberrated it would go from A to some other point, to some other point, to some other point, to some other point, to some other point, and finally arrive at B [Kevin's note: if it ever arrives at B at all]. Taken in this sense, it would also mean the lack of straightness or to see crookedly as, for example, a man sees a horse but thinks he sees an elephant. Aberrated conduct would be wrong conduct, or conduct not supported by reason. Aberration is opposed to sanity, which would be its opposite. From the Latin, aberrare, to wander from; Latin, ab, away, errare, to wander. [Kevin Brady]

ARC
    1. a word from the initial letters of Affinity, Reality, and Communication which together equate to understanding; pronounced by stating the letters: A-R-C; it has come to mean good feeling, love or friendliness: as, she was in good ARC with her friend.

2. the three things (ARC) necessary to the understanding of someone or something. (First the person must be in communication with someone or something. The most important activity in creating a relationship is communication. Then the person or thing must be real to some degree. Finally, there must be some degree of closeness or affinity. These three together (ARC) give us understanding).

ARC BREAK
    1. a sudden drop or cutting of oneís affinity, reality or communication with someone or something; upsets with people or things come about because of a lessening or violent breaking apart of affinity, reality, communication or understanding (The person with an ARC break is unwilling or finds it impossible to communicate to someone or something. It is called an ARC break instead of an upset because, if one discovers which of the three points of understanding have been cut, one can bring about a rapid recovery in the person’s state of mind).

AS-IS
    1. to view anything exactly as it is, without any distortions or lies, at which moment it will vanish and cease to exist.

AS-ISNESS
    (1) the condition in which a person views anything exactly as it is, without any distortions or lies, at which moment it vanishes and ceases to exist. [Kevin Brady]

ASSIST (noun)
    1. a Clearing procedure used when a person has just undergone an accident, injury, operation or emotional shock or loss to erase the mental trauma and greatly speed recovery.

(1) a process which can be done to alleviate a present time discomfort and help a person recover more rapidly from an accident, illness or upset. [Kevin Brady]

CHARGE
    1. harmful energy or force accumulated and stored within the reactive quality of the subconscious mind, resulting from the conflicts and unpleasant experiences that a person has had.

(1) harmful energy or force contained in mental image pictures of experiences painful or upsetting to a person. [Kevin Brady]

Cecil Blount DeMille (August 12, 1881 – January 21, 1959) was an American film director and Academy Award-winning film producer in both silent and sound films.[1] He was renowned for the flamboyance and showmanship of his movies. Among his best-known films are Cleopatra; Samson and Delilah; The Greatest Show on Earth, which won the Academy Award for Best Picture; and The Ten Commandments, which was his last and most successful film

DRAMATIZATION
    1. an individual playing a dictated part, like an actor, going through a whole series of irrational actions.

2. a person’s actions being dictated by mental image pictures from the reactive mind.

DRAMATIZE
    1. To unknowingly act out.

2. Re-create/re-enact into the current reality the conditions and unconscious content of a past trauma so as to override an otherwise natural flow of events.

ENGRAM
    1. a mental image picture recorded in the reactive subconscious mind of an experience containing pain, unconsciousness, and a real or imagined threat to survival.

(1) a particular type of mental image picture which is a complete recording of every perception present in a moment of partial or full "unconsciousness." Engrams are stored in the reactive mind. [Kevin Brady]

ENGRAM BANK
    1. the entire collection of mental image pictures of an individual, also known as the “reactive mind.”

ENGRAM CHAIN
    1. a basic engram and a series of similar incidents.

ENGRAM COMMAND
    1. any phrase contained in an engram.

ENGRAMIC THOUGHT
    1. thought that demands immediate action without examination by the analytical mind.

2. irrational thought by which the mind is made to conceive identities where only vague similarities exist.

IMPLANT (verb)
    An implant is an enforced command or series of commands installed in the reactive mind below the awareness level of the individual to cause him to react or behave in a prearranged way without his “knowing it.” LRH

1. to plant firmly or deeply; embed.

2. to fix firmly in the mind; instill; inculcate.

IMPLANTER
    1. one who implants.

IMPLANT GOAL
    1. a purpose or intention not created by the Being but which has been induced in him by overwhelming force or persuasion.

IMPLANTING
    1. the act of planting firmly or deeply; embedding.

2. the act of fixing firmly in the mind.

3. impressing into the mind, little by little, through repetition.

INCIDENT
    1. a physical experience that happened in a personís past which is recorded in mental image pictures.

2. a physical experience related by the same subject, location, perception or people that takes place in a short and finite time period such as minutes, hours or days.

MOCK-UP
    1. a mental model, construction or picture created by a Being; a mock-up is distinct from a mental image picture in that it is created volitionally, does not necessarily copy any previous experience and is under the control of the Being.

OVERT (noun) see PERPETRATION

OVERT ACT
    (1) a harmful act or a transgression against the moral code of a group. An overt act is not just injuring someone or something, it is an act of omission or commission which does the least good for the least number of people or areas of life, or the most harm to the greatest number of people or areas of life. [Kevin Brady]

R6
    1. a clearing process through which the R6 bank is disabled and rendered ineffective

2. short for “R6 bank” which is held together mostly by Incident I, II and III.
    R6 BANK

1. a slang term designating the Reactive Mind.

REACTIVATOR
    1. anything in the individual’s surroundings which is sufficiently similar to something in his reactive subconscious mind that it causes part of his reactive mind to become reactivated (keyed-in).

REACTIVE
    1. irrational; reacting instead of acting. 2. thinking or behavior dictated by the reactive material of the subconscious mind rather than the individual’s own present time determinism.

REACTIVE BANK see REACTIVE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND

REACTIVE MIND see REACTIVE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND

REACTIVE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND
    1. that material of a person’s subconscious mind that works on a stimulus-response basis (given a certain stimulus, it gives a certain response); it cannot be controlled by her will; it exerts force and the power of command over her awareness, purposes, thoughts, body and actions; it consists of mental pictures and decisions which are recorded during moments of pain, unconsciousness and stress.

2. the quality of the subconscious mind that, during moments of stress, shock, injury, or loss, accepts information and later plays back the decisions made (in these moments) in the form of mental aberrations and psychosomatic illnesses.

(1) that part of a person's mind which is not under his volitional control and which exerts force and the power of command over his awareness, purposes, thoughts, body and actions. [Kevin Brady]

RESTIMULATE (verb)
    1. to cause part of the Reactive Mind to become active.

RESTIMULATED
    1. any part of the Reactive Mind being stirred up, agitated, or aroused in present time.

RESTIMULATION (noun)
    1. the reactivation of an existing incident.

(1) the reactivation of a memory of a past unpleasant experience due to similar circumstances in the present approximating circumstances of the past. [Kevin Brady]

RESTIMULATOR
    1. an approximation of the Reactive Mind’s content or some part thereof continually perceived in the environment of an individual.

2. something in the environment that is similar to the perceptions in the engram of an individual.

RUN
    1. to go through an incident and talk about it for the purpose of Clearing the incident of reactive charge.

2. caused to move or progress in a specified way along or through a certain course or order; caused to go through, experience, accomplish or perform; conducted through the operation of.

RUNNING
    1. the action of re-experiencing an incident in order to erase the reactive charge connected with that incident.

2. moving or progressing through in a specified way; accomplishing, performing, or being conducted through the operation of.

RUN OUT
    1. to erase the harmful energy connected to an incident.

THETAN
    (1) the person himself- not his body or his name, the physical universe, his mind or anything else- it is that which is aware of being aware; the identity which is the individual. The term thetan was coined to eliminate any possible confusion with older, invalid concepts. It comes from the Greek letter theta which the Greeks used to represent thought or perhaps spirit, to which an n is added to make a noun in the modern style used to create words in engineering. [Kevin Brady]

See http://www.xenu-directory.net/glossary/glossary_a.htm for any other terms.
    Last edited by Hervé; 12th May 2013 at 19:46.

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

9eagle9 (30th July 2012), Chester (30th July 2012), Daughter of Time (30th July 2012), Dawn (4th March 2014), Eram (7th June 2013), Gemini (30th July 2012), jsb_swampfox (17th February 2014), ROMANWKT (2nd December 2013), seko (31st May 2013), spiritwind (15th February 2014)

32. Link to Post #1358
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

I do go there, but you see the reaction in other threads when I suggest we are the spreaders of programming. People get their drawers in a wad.

33. Link to Post #1359
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    I do go there, but you see the reaction in other threads when I suggest we are the spreaders of programming. People get their drawers in a wad.
    True, I witnessed it too many times.

Oh, well, lots of ironing ahead to straighten those wrinkles and kinks...

PS: I meant, in your above post.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

9eagle9 (30th July 2012), Chester (30th July 2012), Daughter of Time (30th July 2012), Dawn (4th March 2014), NancyV (2nd August 2012)

35. Link to Post #1360
    Thanks

Justone,

When a person succeeds in freeing themselves from destrutctive forces and people, those forces and people do not like it one bit. They're losing their food! How can they like it? So they find other ways to attack. They don't give up very easily.

For me, this brings to mind some of my past relationships. I've been involved in more than one abusive relationship which I eventually walked away from but never too soon. I was young and naive and used to believe that if I just gave them love, then love would change them for the better. This worked to some degree in some cases, but never enough to truly change the person. Of course, I was not aware at the time that my love just served to feed their egos. Eventually I would tell myself "if he mistreats me, then he doesn't love me" and then i'd find the courage to walk away. But when i walked away, these men became extremely angry with me. i thought that if you don't love someone then you should be Ok with them walking away. What i didn't realize then was that they were angry because they could no longer feed off me! I was not aware of the concept of psychic parasites. So when I was no longer physically available, I was attacked by relentless phone calls which utterly enraged me. My distress still fed them. I'm still being attacked by the last one of these by e-mails. It's been years since I walked away from him and he still attacks me via e-mails once in a while because he needs to feed off my distress even though his e-mails tell me he still loves me! When I told him he was being manipulated by unseen forces he said I was crazy. Well then, if I'm crazy, then why do you want to be with me so desperately?!?

I'm sure you relate to this as your former wife is still at war with you after 10 years of divorce. She needs you to feed her! So good for you for stopping the war with her.

If you wish you free yourself from these beings, on your own, then all the power to you! But only as long as you know how to stop feeding them.

If you wish to no longer invoke the Christ Light protection, then don't do that if it makes you feel uncomfortable.

Houman recommended a book some time ago: THE PRACTICAL PSYCHIC SELF-DEFENSE HANDBOOK - thank you Houman!

I've only just acquired it but it gives an affirmation which I've been finding very helpful even though I stopped believing in affirmations a long time ago.

This affirmation has no religious connotations so it should sit well with you. BTW, the Christ light doesn't have any religious connotations for me - it's a consciousness which has little to do with organized Christianity. But if you don't want to embrace that, then don't.

This is the affirmation:

I AM LOVED AND I AM WORTHY
    I AM SAFE AND I AM FREE
    I AM POWERFULLY PROTECTED
    I AM MASTER OF MY BODY AND RULER OF MY MIND

Love to you Chester,

Daughter of Time
    Last edited by Daughter of Time; 30th July 2012 at 22:17.

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

AnthonyBacala (1st August 2012), Ceedub (2nd August 2012), Chester (30th July 2012), chocolate (7th June 2013), DoubleHelix (4th August 2012), Gemini (30th July 2012), Hervé (31st July 2012), Houman (31st July 2012), Limor Wolf (8th August 2013), NancyV (2nd August 2012), Peace in Oz (11th February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 235 FirstFirst 1 18 58 68 78 118 168 235 LastLast