+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 235 FirstFirst 1 15 65 105 115 125 165 215 235 LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 4698

Thread: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

1. Link to Post #2281
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,957 times in 4,333 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    The point of my comments, DNA is exactly the same as the point of Houman's and Bill Ryan's comments. They are intended to inform. The links that I offer are all designed to shed light on the hyperdimensional manipulation of this particular reality.
    So is your bold point here to say how dare I have a different point of view if you are backed up by Bill Ryan and Houman?
    That is kind of dogmatic don't you think?

Instead of repeating you have made points before why don't you attempt to articulate some of them for me.

I agree on the point of hyperdimensional manipulation, I even agree with some of the points on your pyramid thread.
    I haven't read it all, but I have come to some of the same points myself.
    Billy Meier has stated that the ancient megalithic structures of antiquity are not here for our benefit, but are here in fact to act as dampening agents on key ley lines in the earth's energy grid.
    This is supposed to interfere with the higher intellectual abilities and evolutions of human kind.

It is my opinion that this is the act of another race of beings, most likely the folks from Sirius.

Like I said initially, I agree with quite a bit of this stuff, and I have PERSONAL experience to corroborate it, which I feel could be a valuable contribution.
    But I do not agree with the soul harvester stuff.
    Not one bit.
    I've heard the John Lear stuff, I've heard the L Ron Hubbard stuff, and there is just no way in hell I'm buying that.

• There is no intention of any sort of "scare tactic" involved in the dissemination of information that is substantiated by objective evidence.
    • Information is the key to understanding.
    • When few have an understanding, sometimes the information can be frightening.
    • Understanding is the key to releasing one's eternal soul from what many regard as a prison planet.
    • Without the knowledge of how the mechanism works, one will never escape.... if escape is what one desires.

You may desire to hang around this particular reality and go through another eternity of birth-death-rebirth to gain some sort of esoteric understanding in this "school", as you characterize it. My intentions are to show the members (who may have a desire to understand) the mechanics of how their eternal souls are trapped within this matrix.

The tone of your comment is condescending. Don't use a public thread to preach to me with your limited understanding.....
    Limited Understanding? Really?
    I started this thread May 29th 2011, Parasitic Non-Organic Multidimensional Beings
    It discusses my own and others personal experiences with this sort of thing. Personal experiencs, not cut and pasted theories other folks have come up with.
    What you take as condescending is actually my outrage subdued as much as possible that folks are trying to convince folks to do the thing that is most likely to turn them into a parasite themselves.

You may get your wish at by-passing reincarnational lessons, but at a great price my friend. It is my experience that it is these folks who are wanting to by-pass reincarnation that are tagged with a cord from the great dark parasite and basically turned into shadow beings who are at the bottom of a sinister pyramid scheme.
    You may start as a roving ghost, hungering for sustainance from the living, but eventually a play will be made by the dark.
    And the longer you stay a hungry ghost, the greater your chances of getting your wish at by-passing reincarnation.

It is my opinion that this line of thinking is dangerous. And I think if you want to have any true discussian on the topic then some one who is desenting on your opinion should make you happy that you can further share your rationales and techniques for hoping to escape,,,reincarnation.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Chester (3rd December 2012), donk (4th December 2012), Kendall (3rd December 2012)

3. Link to Post #2282
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Click-on forwarding icon to see the content of DNA's comment #2281.
    Perhaps, in your "outrage", DNA, you missed one very important point that I stress repeatedly in my comments:
    "this particular reality".

I use that term whenever referring to the reality in which we dwell, throughout the forum.

Your outrage is moot when applying it to this particular reality.

I think, possibly, you have missed that point.

4. Link to Post #2283
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[
    Perhaps, in your "outrage", DNA, you missed one very important point that I stress repeatedly in my comments:

I use that term whenever referring to the reality in which we dwell, throughout the forum.

Okay, no offense here but it sounds like your "this particular reality" is a case of focusing on semantics. If you would care to elaborate I wouldn't mind.

I apologize if my initial post seemed condescending. In truth, this matter of "soul harvesting" is so unnerving it manages to crawl under my skin like a tarantula wasp laying a larvae. I'm rereading what I wrote and I can now tell I was more combatitive than I should have been and or condescending.
    It's kind of the nervous nature of this topic.
    Though I disagree with it whole heartedly, the suggestion seems almost parasitic in and of itself.
    I just wanted to voice my opposition to this specific line of thinking is all, I apologise for offending you observer or anyone else.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Chester (3rd December 2012), Daughter of Time (3rd December 2012), donk (4th December 2012), heyokah (2nd December 2012), Kendall (3rd December 2012), Kristin (3rd December 2012), lookbeyond (2nd December 2012), observer (7th December 2012)

6. Link to Post #2284
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

There *IS* "something" to a lot of this content,
    not sure yet what that "something" will turn out to be,
    but there are and were too many creepy things going on in the context of ancient Egypt and modern life for me to wipe my *** on this great thread!

Listening is a lost art!!!

Besides, I wanna know who some of the voices are, j/k

EDIT: Most people think it was Amenhotep IV who banned the worship of native gods and started the sun worship thing/Aten worship (which was true).
    Well to be honest, Khnuum Khufu also EARLIER banned the worship of the native gods, while constructing the divinely inspired magic number pyramid! lol

He managed (Khufu) to share the divine knowledge with all who would listen whereas his descendants took it away with their sun disc bull crap!!!!

@.@*
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 2nd December 2012 at 15:03.

7. Link to Post #2285
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by lookbeyond (here)
    Hello, has anyone heard of the book War in Heaven by Kyle Griffiths. Its some disturbing material i came across on another thread (24 Elders). The basics of it is that there are 2 opposing sides competing for souls at point of death, the theocrats supposedly try to deceive unsuspecting recently deceased persons by impersonating loved ones/ familiar religious personas and take over/destroy/eat their souls. Their opposers are the invisible college- here to assist. Any thoughts?

lookbeyond
    I think this line of thinking gives the dark wayyyyyyyyyy too much credit and power. If the loved ones at the tunnel were as you say why would they take folks back to their body and lead them back to life when proclaiming it is not their time? Why are the changes noticed on such folks when returning from a NDE so profoundly positive and spiritual?
    Brilliant point... could it be that our attitude might effect our experience? Could it be we are intimately and inseverably connected with our reality? And that perhaps what we may experience has a subjective component to it?

I can either believe I am a child of some creative force that has placed me within a dynamic which everything "objectively" happens to me OR, I could believe I am a child of a creative force that has its better interests focused on its own experience of being a metaphorical parent.

Which of the two appeal to you? Perhaps you can derive a third possibility and if so, I would love to hear about it... but if I am left with one or the other of the above two depicted possibilities, I know which creator I "believe in."

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Daughter of Time (2nd December 2012), DNA (3rd December 2012), eaglespirit (2nd December 2012), lookbeyond (2nd December 2012)

9. Link to Post #2286
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

With my very limited knowledge, I'd like to put in my 2 cents in this "soul harvesting" conversation.

I imagine we've all heard the term "as above, so below". To me, this means that whatever is happening here on earth, is a reflection of what happens out there, outside the earth. I'm not saying that this applies to other dimensions, because I don't know that. I'm referring to what happens after the physical body dies and the non physical component leaves.

Down here, below, the harvesting of human beings has, to the best of my knowledge, always existed. We all know what happened with Africa and the harvesting of slaves. The nazis, and other groups, recruited people with advanced psychic gifts to use them for their abilities to see with a non local mind. They harvested their psychic powers. Government agencies recruit extremely intelligent people to harvest their minds. Satanic cults prey on the young and innocent to harvest them on all levels. Predators exist on all levels.

When I was around twenty and into my early twenties, I didn't have a car yet and often took trips out of town for reasons of work and education. At the bus stations, I was often accosted by pimps, and always with the following lines: "you're a pretty young girl with a great little body on you, do you know how much money you could make? I can show you how". They were trying to harvest my body.

Since harvesting happens on so many levels, why should it come as such a great surprise that there are predators in the after life who are trying to harvest our souls? And I don't believe they try to harvest just anyone. They try to harvest whoever might advance their agenda. They're probably not very interested in harvesting the grey masses since they are already quite zombified. But they might want to harvest those who posses gifts that they can use for their own advancement. I believe they have always played the game of deceit. I also believe that if one leaves the body with advanced knowledge, one will not fall into traps of being harvested. I don't think they can make you do anything unless, somehow, they can make you believe that it's for your own good, and an unsuspecting victim falls for it.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

amandapoet (8th December 2012), araucaria (3rd December 2012), Chester (3rd December 2012), DNA (3rd December 2012), donk (29th December 2012), eaglespirit (2nd December 2012), Fred Steeves (3rd December 2012), Hervé (2nd December 2012), heyokah (3rd December 2012), Jovian (12th January 2015), Limor Wolf (30th August 2013), lookbeyond (2nd December 2012), MargueriteBee (3rd December 2012), observer (7th December 2012)

11. Link to Post #2287
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by eaglespirit (here)
    Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    I have then spent the last 7 months becoming completely honest with myself and at the same time ridding myself of the practice of deception in any form with others and with myself.

There's zero lie in me anymore. I have no secrets. I have stated this in other posts. Of course, I use discretion what I reveal about myself in my real day to day life, but I have used this forum to strip down naked because I trust the folks on this forum.

I had no idea what would come of me by heading down this road, but I can assure you that today, I have never been more full of life, productive, loving and... a man of true integrity in every area. When solid folks ask something of me and I accept, they can count on me. That's a new thing for me.

And again, If I can do what I have done, anyone can - you couldn't be any more sick and lost as I was.

Thanks again for posting the Dr. Malanga summary/translation... justoneman, Chester
    Hi Chester, Wishing You Well...
    I have been following Your posts here and there because I honor and respect Your honesty and willingness to be fully transparent and to help Those You may and Those that are listening and Those that are ready.
    The big clean up is here...and I mean right here at Avalon, too.
    What I brought here from Your post is the simple-solid-solution to all of the complex matters that matter to these changes occurring right now.
    You are a living example of what needs to go on in our personal lives.
    All of the darkness all around simply cannot handle and take hold of Anyone that decides to live in purity through thought and word and action...and I mean being as good as We can possibly muster...impeccably good. All it takes is a few million of Us doing this in a consistent and combined effort.
    And I know I keep saying this over and over in different ways on different threads.
    But when Someone like You is doing it so forthright and laying it all on the line and bearing His Soul for All to see here....that is beyond commendable and is exactly what is bringing the vibrations higher and higher so that this clean-up-ride We are now on is going to be running on an Energy all It's own as these days through the Solstice unfold.
    Thank You for these kind words... but the credit for what progress I have made since my bona fide two suicide attempts less than one year ago are to Kerry and Bill, then to Bill's workings with Charles, then to Bill's interview with Inelia which led me to apply for membership with the Avalon Forum, Houman and this thread (and his recommendation to clean up the parasites) and several dozen members who I wish I could mention who worked with me personally and finally and most importantly to my wife, Cristina who endured some serious BS the last 10 plus years.

I just got here though. Each day I look in the mirror I see someone new. I just hope I piss people off less and less and that I am more and more helpful... but I can promise one thing.... there's just about zero lie left in me and that, to me, is what true freedom is all about. Love to you Bro - see ya round the planet. Chester

ohhh and I have a post coming (still writing it in my head)... coming soon I will try to de-monsterfy (meaning I will try and make it just one page so Modwiz can quit calling me justonechapter haha).

The post will be addressing the ongoing practice that is known as Satanic Ritual Abuse and human sacrifice. I guess I didn't retire after all.
    Last edited by Chester; 3rd December 2012 at 00:52.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

amandapoet (8th December 2012), DNA (3rd December 2012), eaglespirit (2nd December 2012), ulli (3rd December 2012)

13. Link to Post #2288
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,415 times in 552 posts

[

Okay, no offense here but it sounds like your "this particular reality" is a case of focusing on semantics. If you would care to elaborate I wouldn't mind.

I apologize if my initial post seemed condescending. In truth, this matter of "soul harvesting" is so unnerving it manages to crawl under my skin like a tarantula wasp laying a larvae. I'm rereading what I wrote and I can now tell I was more combatitive than I should have been and or condescending.
    It's kind of the nervous nature of this topic.
    Though I disagree with it whole heartedly, the suggestion seems almost parasitic in and of itself.
    I just wanted to voice my opposition to this specific line of thinking is all, I apologise for offending you observer or anyone else.
    Hello to all, i explained in detail in my previous posts why i wished to discuss this topic, and after posting my wish to discuss on 3 other threads with only 1 response i decided to post here for more opinions as i was shocked by this information, pondered it for a few days then needed to discuss with others.

I appreciate all input and opinions and will follow the links provided,

Kind Reguards lookbeyond

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

Chester (3rd December 2012), Daughter of Time (3rd December 2012), DNA (3rd December 2012), heyokah (3rd December 2012), observer (7th December 2012)

15. Link to Post #2289
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hughe (here)
    @Houman

By far this thread contains the worst images I ever seen on the net over three decades.

Why do I other members and viewer see all hundreds of gross images without warning?
    Cut off head, dissected dead corpse, gore and bloody pictures, and on and on.

What are mods doing here?
    The thread suddenly turned into sick, hardcore freaks's forum after #20 till #36. I stopped reading anymore.
    Great way to spread the sick messages in the name of truth search.
    The purpose of the images was to bring forth to a larger public the horrors occurring right now on planet earth while most of us sit idly by. The purpose is to generate within the hearts of the brave the drive needed to take next steps such that perhaps your children do not end up a victim of the practice. Some of us take the call given by Houman quite seriously.

This thread has been a service to us. If you can't handle the truth, return to the beach or somewhere else you find sand that you can stick your head back into (I did not mean this to you, Hughe specifically... I meant it in general (and perhaps specifically to myself).

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by lookbeyond (here)

[....snip]

Hello Observer, thank you for elaborating. With regard to the essence of the soul being consumed- do you feel that this is detrimental to our progression as souls ie that it is a backwards step in our evolution toward Source ( if that is our intention)?

[....snip]
    Some of the members have been following my comments for quite a while. Throughout the history of my membership I have been presenting evidence through links to the possibility of a Soul Harvesting Operation here in this particular reality. If one were to spend some time and follow my comments and subsequently the links that have been offered in the past, one will discover that the available evidence indicates this particular reality is a 'locked-down' experience, or as has been reported in countless text from antiquity, a place for the 'fallen'.

There is no doubt a matrix imprisoning souls into an endless a$$-biting loop of birth-death-rebirth here within this particular reality. Soul Harvesting and the "essence" theory is one possible explanation of the mechanism behind this particular reality.

I would not characterize any of these revelations as 'forward steps' in our "evolution toward Source".

Follow the links I have offered in the past, and one will come to a similar conclusion. It cannot be explained in one single comment. One must take the time and do the research.
    Great Post well stated - I wish I could agree on everything you present, but on this one, I am with you 100%... the solution has to be available and I won't rest until I see it achieved.

To DNA - I sense it is possible for certain Spirit beings to achieve a state of reconnectivity or reunification of their essential components where they might avoid being caught in the fly trap. For the vast majority of Spirit beings whose souls "get caught" again upon death, some of us have a certain... attachment such that we believe this practice is not right.

I honestly don't know if it is "wrong or right" in the highest sense because I don't pretend to be a Spirit being at that level. My gut hates the practice. In addition, my gut hates the portion of humanity that is equally caught within the grander scheme of "soul eating."

My motivation for seeking solution is simply based on the knowledge I have children and they inherit what I (we) leave them. And many others also have children and grand children.

Its my belief that even the vast majority of those who are caught up in the practice of human (and animal) sacrifice wish they did not have the compulsion to do what they do and/or wish that their children might not end up in the same condition but maybe that is just stupid optimism on my part. But I will have to be proven wrong on that one.

Ohhh and there's this consideration as well - the "soul harvesting theory" is tied together with the very real practice some refer to as Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) which includes all forms of this type of abuse including the eating of a live human heart which creates the energetic circumstance from which non 3D beings are able to somehow enter within the perception range of the participants.

This is where the tie between what is actually occurring on 3D earth at this time is also tied in with the implant stations which may actually exist in another vibratory range some refer to as 4D.
    Last edited by Chester; 3rd December 2012 at 00:56.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Daughter of Time (3rd December 2012), DNA (3rd December 2012), heyokah (3rd December 2012)

17. Link to Post #2290
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Click on the forwarding icon to see the content of DNA's comment #2279
    The point of my comments, DNA is exactly the same as the point of Houman's and Bill Ryan's comments. They are intended to inform. The links that I offer are all designed to shed light on the hyperdimensional manipulation of this particular reality.
    • There is no intention of any sort of "scare tactic" involved in the dissemination of information that is substantiated by objective evidence.
    • Understanding is the key to releasing one's eternal soul from what many regard as a prison planet.
    • Without the knowledge of how the mechanism works, one will never escape.... if escape is what one desires.

You may desire to hang around this particular reality and go through another eternity of birth-death-rebirth to gain some sort of esoteric understanding in this "school", as you characterize it. My intentions are to show the members (who may have a desire to understand) the mechanics of how their eternal souls are trapped within this matrix.
    I have no clue if it seems like I may have "changed" a little or what but here again I find a post from you, Observer, that is outstanding to me and sums this situation quite well...

Maybe its this diet, hell... I don't know but I can assure you that I see what you are saying that there's "the matrix" complex and then there's outside of the matrix (where soul sovereignty is achieved (or regained may be the case)).

My direct question to you, Observer, is this - could it be possible to regain sovereignty of your soul and "enter" into this matrix on your own free will? Such that you might be of some real help to others? I have no doubt that at my soul level I would come for my wife, step daughter and my three sons and my sister and my Mom in a heart beat. I wouldn't even think about it. Its not about saving them... that would be up to them, but I sure can be with 'em... and just be me.
    Last edited by Chester; 3rd December 2012 at 01:07.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Daughter of Time (3rd December 2012), DNA (3rd December 2012), heyokah (3rd December 2012), Kendall (3rd December 2012), observer (7th December 2012)

19. Link to Post #2291
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So is your bold point here to say how dare I have a different point of view if you are backed up by Bill Ryan and Houman?
    That is kind of dogmatic don't you think?

Instead of repeating you have made points before why don't you attempt to articulate some of them for me.

I agree on the point of hyperdimensional manipulation, I even agree with some of the points on your pyramid thread.
    I haven't read it all, but I have come to some of the same points myself.
    Billy Meier has stated that the ancient megalithic structures of antiquity are not here for our benefit, but are here in fact to act as dampening agents on key ley lines in the earth's energy grid.
    This is supposed to interfere with the higher intellectual abilities and evolutions of human kind.

It is my opinion that this is the act of another race of beings, most likely the folks from Sirius.

Like I said initially, I agree with quite a bit of this stuff, and I have PERSONAL experience to corroborate it, which I feel could be a valuable contribution.
    But I do not agree with the soul harvester stuff.
    Not one bit.
    I've heard the John Lear stuff, I've heard the L Ron Hubbard stuff, and there is just no way in hell I'm buying that.

The tone of your comment is condescending. Don't use a public thread to preach to me with your limited understanding.....
    Limited Understanding? Really?
    I started this thread May 29th 2011, Parasitic Non-Organic Multidimensional Beings
    It discusses my own and others personal experiences with this sort of thing. Personal experiencs, not cut and pasted theories other folks have come up with.
    What you take as condescending is actually my outrage subdued as much as possible that folks are trying to convince folks to do the thing that is most likely to turn them into a parasite themselves.

You may get your wish at by-passing reincarnational lessons, but at a great price my friend. It is my experience that it is these folks who are wanting to by-pass reincarnation that are tagged with a cord from the great dark parasite and basically turned into shadow beings who are at the bottom of a sinister pyramid scheme.
    You may start as a roving ghost, hungering for sustainance from the living, but eventually a play will be made by the dark.
    And the longer you stay a hungry ghost, the greater your chances of getting your wish at by-passing reincarnation.

It is my opinion that this line of thinking is dangerous. And I think if you want to have any true discussian on the topic then some one who is desenting on your opinion should make you happy that you can further share your rationales and techniques for hoping to escape,,,reincarnation.
    Damn excellent post... The fact is I do not know from personal experience about the purported implant stations, so I have to lean your way DNA on this one. Perhaps its just my fears that I turn into hopium regarding this part of the story...

I never heard Bill Ryan nor Houman ever state whether they believed these things existed. I do know that Houman's posts make very clear he believes the SRA activity is happening and happening all the time and that there's a sub culture amongst humanity involved.

I know Bill states this is perhaps the most important thread on Avalon (and I would bet that if that's true, this is the most important thread on the WWW).

The dots are connecting for me but I am still dealing with a few gaps.

As far as the connection with Sirius goes - I am as certain as I can be that this connection is indeed real. But I believe we have to be extremely careful here as we (humanity as we know it today) may not be holding the cards we think we hold which is a mistake I feel we make all the time - summed up by the single word - arrogance.

What amazing times we live in - WoW!
    Last edited by Chester; 3rd December 2012 at 01:23.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Daughter of Time (3rd December 2012), DNA (3rd December 2012)

21. Link to Post #2292
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Quote As far as the connection with Sirius goes - I am as certain as I can be that this connection is indeed real. But I believe we have to be extremely careful here as we (humanity as we know it today) may not be holding the cards we think we hold which is a mistake I feel we make all the time - summed up by the single word - arrogant.

justoneman,

We hold the cards but in some cases we aren`t aware, in other cases we are intimidated to discard them, in even other cases we are bombarded with heavy energy of illusion and fear, making the effect that we actually have nothing-no protection-no cards as you`d say.

Break the spell and use the cards-I say.
    Love, love - and see what happens

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Chester (3rd December 2012), Daughter of Time (3rd December 2012)

23. Link to Post #2293
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    Quote As far as the connection with Sirius goes - I am as certain as I can be that this connection is indeed real. But I believe we have to be extremely careful here as we (humanity as we know it today) may not be holding the cards we think we hold which is a mistake I feel we make all the time - summed up by the single word - arrogant.

justoneman,

We hold the cards but in some cases we aren`t aware, in other cases we are intimidated to discard them, in even other cases we are bombarded with heavy energy of illusion and fear, making the effect that we actually have nothing-no protection-no cards as you`d say.

Break the spell and use the cards-I say.
    Breaking that spell has been my sole intention for the last several months... been missing you, Beren... are you feeling this amazing energetic ramp up? Maybe I am just delusional, but my most recent experiences have been... just as I imagined they could be yet never actually believed would be. What amazing times we live in yes? I would never have missed this for anything. Love to You, bro - thanks for your help along the way.

DoT, what a great post you made up above - Post #2286.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 3rd December 2012 at 02:03.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Beren (3rd December 2012), Daughter of Time (3rd December 2012)

25. Link to Post #2294
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

With all due respect to all those involved in this discussion, I promise I will return and answer all the questions that I can at a later date.

Just now I'm in the middle of a family crisis and haven't the ability to continue-on with this issue. I apologize for this abrupt departure, but the situation at home is critical. My step father is in the hospital in an intensive care unit and has taken a turn for the worse just this evening. I spent the day in Philadelphia at his side.

I will return to this discussion as soon as I have a clear enough head to give informed input.

26. Link to Post #2295
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

With all due respect to all those involved in this discussion, I promise I will return and answer all the questions that I can at a later date.

Just now I'm in the middle of a family crisis and haven't the ability to continue-on with this issue. I apologize for this abrupt departure, but the situation at home is critical. My step father is in the hospital in an intensive care unit and has taken a turn for the worse just this evening. I spent the day in Philadelphia at his side.

I will return to this discussion as soon as I have a clear enough head to give informed input.
    Best wishes Observer!

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

heyokah (3rd December 2012), lookbeyond (3rd December 2012), observer (3rd December 2012), ThePythonicCow (3rd December 2012)

28. Link to Post #2296
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)

Best wishes Observer!
    Love to You and your Family, Observer

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Daughter of Time (3rd December 2012), heyokah (3rd December 2012), observer (3rd December 2012)

30. Link to Post #2297
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)
    With my very limited knowledge, I'd like to put in my 2 cents in this "soul harvesting" conversation.

I imagine we've all heard the term "as above, so below". To me, this means that whatever is happening here on earth, is a reflection of what happens out there, outside the earth. I'm not saying that this applies to other dimensions, because I don't know that. I'm referring to what happens after the physical body dies and the non physical component leaves.

Down here, below, the harvesting of human beings has, to the best of my knowledge, always existed. We all know what happened with Africa and the harvesting of slaves. The nazis, and other groups, recruited people with advanced psychic gifts to use them for their abilities to see with a non local mind. They harvested their psychic powers. Government agencies recruit extremely intelligent people to harvest their minds. Satanic cults prey on the young and innocent to harvest them on all levels. Predators exist on all levels.

When I was around twenty and into my early twenties, I didn't have a car yet and often took trips out of town for reasons of work and education. At the bus stations, I was often accosted by pimps, and always with the following lines: "you're a pretty young girl with a great little body on you, do you know how much money you could make? I can show you how". They were trying to harvest my body.

Since harvesting happens on so many levels, why should it come as such a great surprise that there are predators in the after life who are trying to harvest our souls? And I don't believe they try to harvest just anyone. They try to harvest whoever might advance their agenda. They're probably not very interested in harvesting the grey masses since they are already quite zombified. But they might want to harvest those who posses gifts that they can use for their own advancement. I believe they have always played the game of deceit. I also believe that if one leaves the body with advanced knowledge, one will not fall into traps of being harvested. I don't think they can make you do anything unless, somehow, they can make you believe that it's for your own good, and an unsuspecting victim falls for it.
    I would just like to state that some of this is lost in translation I do believe.

Your post may or may not have anything to do with what I was saying, but please humor if I'm mistaken here.

The Taittiriya Upanishad describes the five affected bodies with which our untouchable immortal soul resides.

1. Anna Maya Kosha: The body made of physical matter

2. Prana Maya Kosha: The body made of vital energy

3. Mano Maya Kosha: The body of thought energy

4. Vijnana Maya Kosha: The body of higher intelligence

5. Ananda Maya Kosha: The body of mystical awareness

Now, though I don't believe in a soul harvester that sucks down our soul if we let's say walk into the light tunnel upon death, let me clarify that I absolutely think there are mechanisms in place that feed on the residuals of our soul.

It is my belief that this feeding takes place on these extra energy bodies that are associated with our soul, and that these extra energy bodies, though folks are a tad oblivious to them are not the same thing as the soul. As a matter of fact these aspects atrophy with age and neglect, and in fact die and disintergrate with the body upon death.
    I just want to reiterate that the energy bodies are not part of the immortal soul.
    They are part of the mortal coil, and they are going to die.

This small but very important difference is very significant to me. And to the point of this thread I think.

Edgar Cayce and many others told of the fact that we are multidimensional beings, and it is to this I am pointing.
    It may very well be the case that we are indeed stuck in a matrix of sorts, and that the reason for our limited awareness and atrophied energy bodies is the result of organized forces feeding upon them.

I find this intriguing to no end because of a powerfull vision I once had.
    In the vision I had actualized momentarilly one of my atrophied energy bodies.

Which one I do not know, all I know is that when I looked from the eyes of this body I saw not the world we know but a world much like how the matrix is portrayed.
    And in this world I saw fields of human sized coccoons with humans inside, not physical bodies, but the energy bodies that apparrantly are in fact multidimensional and are kind of in other dimensions.

And this is the freaky thing, a being was acting as a worker or harvester of sorts, and I described it as a stick man. The being looked like a humanoid version of the walking stick insect. This is not to far off from what the Horus Ra being was described as looking.
    I posted this on a thread here on June 13th 2011
    The Horus Ra thread was started Feb 18th 2012
    I obviously was not influenced by this thread when I wrote about the experience.
    A Brief Multidimensional Encounter

It is my belief that there may in fact be multiple forces acting in accord so to speak.
    A different force for each energy body.
    A different tactic or manuever for each different vibration of the energy body.
    A multi-pronged attack.

I think the depections Dr. Malanga displays are unnerving to say the least.
    But just as unnerving is the idea of the shadow being.
    And more pervasive and more inclusive in my opinion is this pantheon of parasites headed by the arch-parasite if you will.
    It is this force which propels and regulates the forces who wish to by-pass reincarnation and escape the natural order of the universe.

I'm sure many beings of many different races through out our galaxy and then some have joined it.
    As such we can get many different forms for which we attribute the negative race of aliens perpetuating parasitism on our race, but in reality they all share this same shadow master.

Dr. Malanga stated
    Quote So, the transdimensional form is Horus, the dark entity within is Ra. It is in actuality nothing more than a black shadow or dot
    I find this intriguing to no end. Dr. Malanga further contends that
    Quote Ra is a dark entity coming from another Universe, a universe archetypally situated behind our universe. There is dark out there, no physical bodies, no light, no love, no souls. This Ra entity places implants on the tailbone, below the sacrum, from where he hangs on to the abductee’s body, parasiting the persona and performing a perverse type of mind control. Ra may come and go to his liking.
    This stuff blows me away, when I was reading the Wendelle Steven's book "UFO CONTACT FROM IARGA" I was blown away when the contactee asked if Jesus in fact existed the Iargans replied of course and gave affirmation to him being a powerfull force for good. When the contact asked if satan existed the Iargan replied affirmative, it was synomous with what we term black holes.

This served as confirmation of sorts because I had an experience with a shadow creature that I knew was no mere ghost.
    The shadow creature was of human form, but make no mistake, it could have been reptillian, a grey, a Sirian or whatever.
    I did not know then what I know now, but knew the connection it had to me was in my base chalkra area, and that it in my opinion fed on sexual energy.
    This corresponds with what Dr. Malanga states above when he states
    Quote This Ra entity places implants on the tailbone, below the sacrum
    Here is the post where I mention this, again, this post is from July 8th 2011, so again, I was not influenced by this thread which was created Feb 18th 2012

Shadow Beings Attracted to Human Sexual Energy?

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

amandapoet (8th December 2012), Chester (3rd December 2012), Daughter of Time (3rd December 2012), Flash (3rd December 2012), Houman (5th December 2012), Jovian (12th January 2015), Limor Wolf (30th August 2013), lookbeyond (3rd December 2012)

32. Link to Post #2298
    Language
    English
    Thanks

@ DNA - I could not begin to list all the dot connections and synchronistic experiences and the thought reflections I just experienced while reading your above post.

I don't know who you are but I am sure glad you are here.

I am very glad observer is here as well and I have been placing observer in my mind's eye and I experience a generation of quite amazing love - observer wants the very best for us all.

I wish observer well through this stretch of personal difficulty he has recently entered.

Each day I move into a new place. Someone reading a post of mine from a week ago, a month ago... three or four months ago would not be able to reconcile the image they might have of me with the being I am today. This "mind changing" exhibition will likely continue as I discovered a horrid new truth about myself yesterday - best shared in a different thread.

Now for your post

Over my lifetime I have developed a form of communication with various levels of what I am calling "collectives" within the vast all possibility. Some of these forms of communication are based on a code that relates numbers to the English alphabet. The code is unbreakable because there is a specific "subjective" component to the process of receiving information which unless you are me, and in my head in real time (the now moment), you cannot receive "the messages."

When I read your above post, DNA, I experienced well over a dozen significant "messages" verified by my code system based on your words and based on the various bases you covered.

The craziest of thoughts entered my mind regarding "Ra" and "Horus."

Besides the fact that Horus, according to what I have read about this mythical character, is strangely related to these current times by the notorious Aleister Crowley but if we consider Horus' mother, Isis... and we look carefully at the myth's primary 4 characters, Osiris, Set and Horus and Isis, we see Isis is the only female.

If you are able to read the book entitled, the Master Game by Hancock and Bauval, you are presented with the possibility that "they" have been conducting a multi-generational effort to build monuments all over the globe in honor of... to me more than anything, Isis.

http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/mastergame.htm

Just to mention one tiny example, Hancock and Bauval make a good case that Paris is actually perhaps THE city on earth dedicated to Isis and named in Her honor. Now note, I capitalized the word "Her" in my last sentence and I will explain myself.

I see Isis as The most sacred representation of the Goddess (of the Goddess Tradition). And so I have to ask myself, how could such "evil" people be behind such an Honorarium or maybe I should ask, why? How evil can they actually be? Anyone who has done their own investigation has likely connected the dots of Isis to the Holy Mother as well as Mary Magdalen for example (just two of the many representations of the Goddess).

So I have been confused for years. Evil (mostly) men... the patriarchy... the secret societies... evil Satanists like Aleister Crowley... other dimensional entities, the Greys and then Reptilians and then somehow the tie in to the star Sirius... how can these dots possibly connect?

And now how does this get to Ra? and possibly - The Archons?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archon

Ra - is made of two letters R and A.

In the English language R is the 18th letter (6 + 6 + 6) and A is the first letter.

Add this together and we get 19.

19 is the Sun Card in Tarot.

D N A also happens to be 19 (do the numbers... 4 + 14 + 1)

Sun and Son are all but the same word and they start with an S and S = 19

Serpent begins with S

Those who have studied Dragon traditions are aware that the Primal Dragon is the Goddess.

It is considered that our universe is an emanation of the Primal Dragon. If we consider Gnostic cosmology, we are informed of a creation metaphor that involves Sofia and her son, the Demiurge.

Some of us members here consider the Demiurge to be the King of the Archons as well as the being known as Satan.

Those who are in some Dragon societies consider Enki to be Satan. Enki was known to have been the master geneticist that created us, the earth primate / dragon being hybrid - the human being as we know ourselves to be today.

As the various disconnections fall by the wayside we begin to connect dots to a picture we somehow wish to reject because it takes us close to a scary truth... BUT, it is possible that this truth may actually and only be a gateway to an even deeper understanding about who/what we actually are. I sometimes like to believe I have had glimpses of this next level of understanding.

I find that the closer I get to these... hidden truths (at least they seem to be truth to me as I get closer and closer to a central truth) I find I am less fearful. How I prove that to myself is in the clarity of my writings (yes, like this post... sometimes chapters), but I am certain of one thing - I won't stop... I cannot sleep.

If you bring forth what is within you... what you bring forth will unify you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth may very well set you back. And with your setback could be the fate of your children. Knowing this... how can I sleep?

So I don't and I suggest none of us sleep during this current and intermediate stretch in humanity's collective journey.

In fact, I need another word - not some religious sounding word... some word that describes us all (meaning not just this group we seem to worry about the most, humanity...) but us all.

Children of Creation - all of us - all creatures like us.

Creatures of Creation

CC

The Master Game
    Last edited by Chester; 3rd December 2012 at 17:06.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Beren (3rd December 2012), Daughter of Time (3rd December 2012), DNA (3rd December 2012), lookbeyond (3rd December 2012), MargueriteBee (16th December 2012), Marin (3rd December 2012)

34. Link to Post #2299
    Language
    English
    Thanks

One side note - and for me there are zero coincidences... Hancock and Bauval took 19 years to produce the Master Game.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Beren (3rd December 2012)

36. Link to Post #2300
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,415 times in 552 posts

Dear DNA thanks so much for sharing your vision, it helps me to understand a little where you are coming from.One of the reasons i joined Avalon was to share experiences in a hope to gain more understanding of my own. I am afraid however due to the nature of the place i have more questions now than ever!

Dear Justone i also thankyou for sharing your experiences and your amazing dot connecting above!

love lookbeyond

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

Daughter of Time (4th December 2012), DNA (3rd December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 235 FirstFirst 1 15 65 105 115 125 165 215 235 LastLast