+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 235 FirstFirst 1 2 52 92 102 112 152 202 235 LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 4688

Thread: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

1. Link to Post #2021
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,360 times in 440 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

What you cannot do is accept injustice ... You must make the injustice visible and be prepared to die like a soldier to do so. ....a quote from the movie Gandhi that stuck in my mind.

There are many opinions in this thread , and i respect them all.

Standing up for something , doesen't mean violence, doesen't mean you become what you fight.

If you dont stand up for others, sooner or later they will come for you as well. And then you will see others meditating and busy getting enlightened just when you needed their help...

2. Link to Post #2022
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    the same theme in this from Observer's post, below:

'Ignoring this horrific reality because some hyperdimensional entity telepathically communicated to another individual that by focusing on this Abject Evil one will only contribute to the creation of this Evil, is comparable to "going to sleep", not to "waking-up".

I'm certain this is the message Houman intended by creating this thread.'

& in the quote from the OrdinaryEvil site in one of my posts above:

'This denial system is selfish because all it does is give comfort to the person who is in denial and it gives aid to the perpetrators who are ritualistically violating children. The human denial system is a blanket of protection for evil.'

Hi wynderer, glad to see you back. Just to let you know I doubt you will find a human being on earth more focused upon this "abject evil" than myself. Having said that, I discovered how one can do that while avoiding providing the energy the "abject evil" requires to sustain its growth.

I believe that what I have discovered is a solution any human being (and even non human beings) could apply with the same results. If you are interested in exploring this possibility for yourself, consider dropping into my solutions thread anytime.

Your true friend - Chester
    hi Chester -- one definition of friend is 'someone you tolerate stuff in/from that you'd never put up w/ from anyone else -- & you still like them' [from my personal experience]

so, by that definition, yes, i feel you are a true friend

i have thought about how to express this -- & do not wish to intrude into areas you are not yet ready to go into , publickly [forum] anyway

from my own personal p.o.v. -- i wish you had let us/me know from the beginning of when you started posting that you were a bloodline baby -- a 'Rosemary's baby' -- everything about you clicked for me when i read that

i spent some time kind of trapped in a house w/a satanic bloodline used-from-birth man , w/alters installed [also a well-paid milab]-- Chester, you have done a great job of freeing yourself from that prison

it occurred to me that you & i have each had unique experiences, as has Daughter of Time -- i saw that what we all have in common is lifelong experiences, starting from an age when we were not able to give full & informed consent

& what i have/am learning from both you & DOT, is that we each seem to have to find our own ways of dealing w/this/'healing' from it

i have been emailing w/Eve Lorgen a bit -- she suggested the Dr Malanga method/work [posted by Houman, i think, early on in this thread] -- i replied that to be true to myself, it seems i have to find my own way[s] of ending the tech/psych interference in my life

remembering what Elaine Douglass suggested, that abductees & milabs are prototypes [genetically/psychologically] for the mass of Humans -- they are learning what does & what does not work on specific 'subsets' of 'populations' thru us -- i think this applies to 'Rosemary's babies' also

there are not that many of us [ tho enough to keep us from feeling 'special' -- one of their lures ] -- prototypes/archetypes in a sense -- & all living in a time of great shifts & changes in energy/energies -- i think our paths to freedom/home are/will be very different in some ways -- tho so long as our journeys are under the banner of Love, we are all together

wyn

3. Link to Post #2023
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Be warned - this will not be a popular post.

I see no solution coming forth when we, Spirit Beings, come from the anchored viewpoint we exist within a duality of good vs evil. The odds that a collective (that obtains and maintains over 50% power over the rest of us) can emerge for the rest of eternity in charge and that we would agree we could call this emergent collective "good," indeed, if this collective comes forth from the foundational perspective that there is simply good and evil and that each of us fall on one side or the other... the odds of this dynamic eternally succeeding (in my estimation only) has all but zero chance of success.

Our experiential realms are far more complex. There are significant trinitous (trinity) viewpoints and there are the purported initial building blocks of this multiversal experience according to various ancient texts as well as basic knowledge amongst many mystery schools that suggest we are from a structure founded upon seven original emanations. To simply come from a good vs evil perspective, which is the foundational viewpoint coming from Zoroastrianism as well as the traditions that were founded in part based upon Zoroastrianism is, in the view of this writer, falling into the trap of the dark forces. It is such a wonderful trap because when one comes from a specific foundational viewpoint which is perceived as the only possible viewpoint, one limits possibility. Through limitation of possibility, any intelligence, that is aware of additional possibility is able to impose their will upon all of us who are self confined in this way.

It is my strongest opinion that solution to the current problems identified further up in this thread such as but not limited to an - "international pedophile network," and then - "linked to the same networks for arm trade, the same networks for international embezzlement of funds, the same power networks, in other names, the PTB networks"... and if we can consider all possibility within the 3D, physical world, earthbound, bodily experience, we have still touched on only a tiny part of the rest of the massive sets of realms we experience at some level of our being and which we have allowed to or been tricked into "buying into" which has us (not all of us, but clearly the collective of which I am still pretty much a part) imprisoned.

So having said the above, it is my strongest opinion that to "take them head on" (and yes, my initial reaction was Yes Yes Yes) I failed to consider what head on might mean to others and soon found out what head on means to Houman and many others here and with great regret, I had to post my view that this approach does nothing but feed the very monster and would, if activated, potentially create the same type of result feared by some that the "Drake mass arrests" scenario would create.

Now, in defense of a proactive group effort put forth on our planet by living (meaning corporeal) human beings we have the consideration of "time." To be specific - if a group of humanity within our total collective is able to achieve the ability to create two groups of humanity where one is relegated to permanent enslavement where even at the level of their soul they appear to have found themselves in a situation where there is no conceivable way an individual ensouled being could ever escape their soul's fate, then one could make a case for enacting some 3d, real world solution. But who is to know if this is truly the case?

The voice inside suggests to me that this horrid scenario could come forth in our future collective experience based on the degree to which we succumb to the fear that it could. The voice inside suggests to me that I consider my recent experience where somehow I have been able to cast most (note most, not all) of my fears aside.

As of now, I could not support a proactive effort to end the above noted (and more) atrocities which can be characterized as confrontational. Its my opinion (and I am all but 100% stuck in this view and have been so for quite some time, well before I started my solutions gathering thread)... it is my opinion that the only way we'll achieve final and permanent relief from the practice of animal/human sacrifice is if we, collectively - as achieved individually beyond the 100th monkey (at our deepest levels of our very being) - that we collectively move towards a new paradigm via attraction.

At one point early on in the thread, Houman stated he believed the solution is found in the 100th monkey. It is my opinion that this 100th monkey must achieve their required new foundational point of view through attraction, not confrontation.

The big question is... do we have time to wait? Fear says no... something else though (and I am speaking only for myself)... something else within me... something that has emerged dominant within me - dominant over my own fears - the "Chester" I have experienced in the last several weeks and almost all because of my participation in the Project Avalon forum... and well, because of all the folks I have been able to meet and with whom I have begun to create relationships... something I cannot yet identify within me is taking charge... and whatever that is, more and more I see fear becoming distant from my daily experience. More and more I get this strange feeling "I know this... place, this state, this real me."

Maybe we could adjust the wording of Gandhi's famous quote to "Actualize the world you want to experience."

10 seconds into yesterday's earthquake, dozens of thoughts flew past my mind. Yet the one that caught the most of my attention was my surprise at how I seemed to be handling it. I recall immediately connecting with the event. I recall a strange and amazing connection with what we call "Mother Earth." I recall the awe I had for her. And then, and I won't lie even though I have preached avoidance of any form of intentional magic, I recall then asking her, "please... please hold it together for us, your children" - not in words but in a thought form where I used words just now to describe the thought.

I recall as soon as I sensed the quake was slowing down getting out of my chair and observing the few "leader types" who I could see were kicking into gear to be helpful to the vast majority who were pretty scared. At about 1 minute and some seconds after the event had stopped, the head of our office suggested I hold open the self locking door. Realize we are all in a building. Realize dust plooms are starting to form from the cracks in the concrete. I recall a man walking past me carrying a young woman over his shoulder like a sack of beans - she had passed right out! I then recall getting the signal that everyone was out and so I should now go out as well. It was at that moment I realized the pain in my own chest - I am 55 and haven't taken care of my physical body. I recall then that tiny creeping fear starting to come in. I recall then the pain suddenly starting to rise. I then said to myself, "calm down, Chester... you know you got lots more you hope to experience (and achieve) in this life... so let's not blow up this body just yet, let's do your part, Chester, to stay in the game for now." Within 30 seconds the pain subsided.

I recall hearing later that day how there was one reported death... from a heart attack. The voice inside said, "Now you see why your diet is more than just a wee bit important?"

The purpose of the above was to demonstrate where I am at now in a moment where most folks were quite scared save a few of us. I used to be one of those scared ones. I am not anymore.

If I can do this, if I can get to the other side of the fear of "death" then anyone can. It is my opinion that for us to achieve the 100th monkey, that critical sub group of the collective of humanity must achieve this state where one does not (so much) fear death. I did this because through my participation on the Avalon forum, I placed myself in position that I experienced an out of body experience (yes, just one... but it only took this just one for me to realize death does not exist). Through Avalon I was able to realize that the voice(s) in my head might not have been "God" afterall. And that was the greatest relief that began the freeing of my soul (still in process but far, far along in this process).

It is my strongest opinion that collective relief of all these horrors noted in this thread can only be achieved through a critical mass sub group reaching a state where they have freed their souls enough while remaining alive within their current human body experience that the direction of humanity on earth accomplishes a true change in this direction.

It is my opinion that this is the only way it will happen if it ever does happen.

So I probably have alienated a bunch of folks with this massive and wee bit rambly post and so I will retire back to my own "solutions thread where, at the end of the day I may be more than just one man... I may be the only "man."

with Love
    Chester (justoneman)
    Hi Chester,

As you quoted part of my previous post, allow me to quote another line from it

Quote To tell the truth, apart from divine intervention, or us doing divine work, I have problem to see how this can be adressed directly
    So as you see, I could not agree more with you on this point, us doing divine work, on ourselves first.

As for the fear of death, you are right. If we were only 1 million of aware and informed people on this planet with no fear of death or fear for their loved one, this could litterally change the world. There is no power against those that have no fear.

Divine work has to be done on higher levels - as Carmody says so well.

Gosh: I do have to work on myself, it is urgent.
    Last edited by Flash; 7th September 2012 at 14:21.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Beren (7th September 2012), Caren (8th September 2012), Chester (7th September 2012), Daughter of Time (7th September 2012), donk (7th September 2012), Fred Steeves (7th September 2012), NancyV (7th September 2012), Sierra (7th September 2012), Timreh (9th September 2012)

5. Link to Post #2024
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Wow wynderer... thanks. I am truly, truly sorry that I piled it on a few weeks back. Thank you.

and Flash - YES - agree 100%

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Flash (7th September 2012), Sierra (7th September 2012), wynderer (7th September 2012)

7. Link to Post #2025
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Every time I've posted one of my stories I've been gripped with terror. This terror has always stemmed from the programmings running through me: that if I were to disclose the abominalities I've experienced, there would be repercussions. So far the repercussions have been mostly increased insomnia, which is quite debilitating. So I am not afraid for myself. I have survived all the attacks. But I do fear for my loved ones. What if next they were to get to me through my loves ones? I could never forgive myself for that.

When I feel more at peace, I realize how irrational my fears are. After all, I'm just sharing my experiences on a forum. I'm not on National Television. My identity is protected and no one knows where I live nor what I do. And I do know it's all programmings that instill this fear, but programmings are so powerful, as anyone who knows would attest. Awareness of the programmings is not enough. The disabling of the programmings is what's needed for me at this point, but I'm still working on that with only degrees of success. And although i realize that no one is going to physically knock on my door and harm me, psychically, they can still direct darts at me.

Because of this, I've been unable to share my most difficult and painful stories. There are still some important stories i mean to share when I feel the time is right, but as far as divulging the ones that truly devastated me, I can only hope that one day I will acquire the fearlessness to do that. I'm working on it.

Sometimes i feel as if I were totally free from these programs affecting me, since I am so aware of what they are, but in moments of vulnerabilty, they come back with a vengeance. So if anyone here has been an abductee/contactee/target who has suffered similar attacks to mine and they have managed to completely disable their programmings, I'd really appreciate knowing how they did it since whenever I take two steps forward, i always end up taking one back. So progress has been made, but ever so slowly.
    Last edited by Daughter of Time; 7th September 2012 at 19:51. Reason: typos

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

airaspect (10th September 2012), amandapoet (21st November 2012), AuCo (5th March 2013), Chester (8th September 2012), Cristian (7th September 2012), donk (7th September 2012), Eram (8th September 2012), Flash (7th September 2012), Fred Steeves (7th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), Hervé (7th September 2012), Houman (8th September 2012), Limor Wolf (27th August 2013), NancyV (7th September 2012), Sierra (8th September 2012), Timreh (9th September 2012), william r sanford72 (14th June 2014)

9. Link to Post #2026
    Thanks

I do believe that everything in this universe works by agreement. But those agreements have not always been made with full consciousness.

I know I have made agreements in this particular 3D life which were not in my best interest. Sometimes I have agreed to do things against myself because I felt I had no other choice, or because I felt under duress, or I was convinced that the agreement was the right thing for me to do. All these agrements were made under the veil of deception. Is this not a reflection of so many agreements made whether in the here and now or some other life or some other time far back perhaps before we even lived in flesh bodies?

If one has a gun to one's head and is asked to sign a contract, many would agree to sign the contract and not to receive the fatal blow. Is this contact valid? According to the person holding the gun, the contract is valid. According to the person under duress, the contract should not be valid. A benevolent universe would have to agree that this contract is not valid. But if a program tells you that all contracts are sacred, then a contract made tens of thousands of years ago, however unfair or distorted, would still be valid now, that is, according to the ones who made you sign the contract and according to the program which is still running through the signee.

Any agreements we may have made in times past which lead us down the road of destruction whether for ourselves or others, were not made with a clear understanding. They were deceitful. We were tricked into making them. They are not valid! But in order for these contracts to lose their validity, we have to break them with the highest intentions.

I hereby, in writing, break all contracts and agreements I have made at any time during any of my existences which affect me, my loved ones, and anyone I come in contact with, negatively, destructively, in any way, shape or form; physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.

I set myself free from all the destructive agreements i may have made at any time in my past.

I set myself free from giving my power to others.

I set myself free from being used and abused by any and all perpetrators.

Whatever and whichever agreements may have been made at any time are no longer valid. As consciousness expands, the contracts must and will dissolve.

I ask and know I will receive protection from the Benevolent Forces of this Universe in breaking these contracts.

I send love to all those with whom I am breaking these contacts, that this love may be received in the name of the loving, understanding, forgiving God so that all consciousness may evolve, including the consciousness of the perpetrators for they also need to be free of themselves and their programmings as I need to be free of them.

May the Benevolent Universe add a most powerful blessing to my words.

If you have ever had any dealings with the dark side, in any way, shape or form, whether willing or unwilling, whether knowing or unknowing, please break your contracts now.

If every being that wills to tread their path on the road of Eternal Evolution of the Soul so that karmic ills are dissolved, breaks their contracts, one by one, individually, I believe, we can begin to change this current reality of injustice for so many on this planet. If we were all to do this, I believe, others would follow and break their own contracts in turn.

This is the step I'm taking today towards my own conscious evolution. I hope my words resonate with others.

With love,

Daughter of Time
    Last edited by Daughter of Time; 7th September 2012 at 20:00.

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

angel-sylph (8th September 2012), another bob (7th September 2012), Beren (7th September 2012), CD7 (7th September 2012), Chester (8th September 2012), donk (7th September 2012), Eram (8th September 2012), Finefeather (7th September 2012), Flash (7th September 2012), Fred Steeves (7th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), Hervé (7th September 2012), Limor Wolf (27th August 2013), NancyV (7th September 2012), Sierra (8th September 2012), Timreh (9th September 2012)

11. Link to Post #2027
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Daughter of Time,

May it be so.
    You have my blessing.
    Love, love - and see what happens

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Chester (8th September 2012), Daughter of Time (7th September 2012), Eram (8th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), Limor Wolf (27th August 2013), NancyV (7th September 2012), Sierra (8th September 2012)

13. Link to Post #2028
    Thanks

to show the extent of how many children are used in the rituals -- even allowing for 'sex trafficking' , still, this is a lot of missing children -- googling this topic is very disturbing -- far too many children all over the world

-----------------------------------------------------------

Missing Children of India: A Hidden Epidemic
    Nearly 11 children go missing in India every hour and at least four of them are never found, a study conducted by Bachpan Bachao Andolan (BBA) revealed.
    by Archana Chaudhary

In a study, Bachpan Bachao Andolan (BBA), meaning save the childhood movement, a non-profit children's right organization revealed that about 11 children go missing in India every hour and about four of them are never found.

In its book Missing Children of India, the NGO claimed 117,480 children went missing across the country between January, 2008, to January, 2010, as per data collected from government agencies. The state of Maharashtra recorded the most number of missing children, followed by West Bengal. BBC.com reveals that the report claims that most of the missing children end up as labor, in brothels or in other exploitative situations. The BBA report claims that some children are also held as modern-day slaves for wealthy families. Campaigners say most of the missing children are from poor families and the biggest reason why many remain untraced is because of the apathy of the police and law enforcement agencies.

"The biggest problem is the apathy of law enforcement agencies as a majority of children going missing are not even being acknowledged, let alone registered and investigated," BBA founder Kailash Satyarthi explained in a statement to The Press Trust of India (PTI).

Meanwhile, Sunil Krishna, Director General of the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) told PTI, "Police and law enforcement agencies do not take the cases seriously. There is a dearth of agencies for collecting and disseminating the data on missing children."

R S Chaurasia, Chairperson of BBA, stated that only about 15 percent of the total numbers of missing children are properly investigated. BBA report states that Indian capital Delhi is the focal point in the underground child trafficking business. "Many impoverished parents send their children with traffickers to cities on promises they will earn a living, learn a trade and get an education," the BBA study reveals.

However, once a child is in the hands of traffickers, in most cases they are cut off completely from their parents, not paid and forced into a life of labor and abuse. To conclude, one can say that since the parent's consent is not informed consent the child is by any legal definition kidnapped. Academy award winning movie Slumdog Millionaire did throw some light on the issue.'

http://www.desiclub.com/community/cu...cle.cfm?id=859

14. Link to Post #2029
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

removed to avoid controversy
    Last edited by Finefeather; 28th December 2012 at 14:13.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Chester (8th September 2012), Daughter of Time (7th September 2012), Eram (8th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), Hervé (7th September 2012), NancyV (7th September 2012), Sierra (8th September 2012), Timreh (9th September 2012)

16. Link to Post #2030
    Thanks

some statistics about the USA -- also brings up the point that some children reported missing by family actually go 'missing' in the [satanic] family's rituals

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cult-Napping: The Truth About Satanic Rituals And Occult Child Abduction

WARNING: This post is a very serious topic that may be hard for most people to believe. Please read with an open mind and an open heart. God bless.

A friend of mine back in college (a Christian now) told me of how he was involved with the satanic occult for many years. He admitted that during his involvement, he was a member of a website used for occultists all over the world. On this site, he explained that there was a section that showed updates of how many children were being kidnapped and used for satanic ritual abuse. It was a truth that was very hard for me to swallow. After much research, I have found that this child abduction phenomena is very real and is becoming more prevalent every year. The scariest aspect of these abductions is that they are being done right before our eyes and we have let it pass us unnoticed for decades. In this post, I will carefully analyze some of the most publicized child abductions and satanic rituals while also showing how the occult powered media has played a large role in it's growth. Let me begin with the facts:

In the U.S. alone...
    1. There are over 300,000 reported abductions every year.
    2. There are almost 800,000 reported missing children in the U.S. every year, that is about 4 children a day.
    3. Of those missing children, about 400,000 of those cases are reported family abductions.
    4. Non-family abductions reported amount to almost 300,000, including kidnappers who are acquaintances or complete strangers to the victims.
    The rest are still missing....

One of the more twisted forms of abduction is that involving the own family. Most reported cases of family abduction deal with more simplistic issues such as custody violations. What is not reported, however, are those families who in fact are involved with the occult and use their own children for satanic sacrifice. '

[clip]

http://justifytheory.blogspot.com/20...t-satanic.html

17. Link to Post #2031
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Quote I hope my words resonate with others.

YES it ((((((((((((((((((((((((resonates))))))))))))))))))))))))))

We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Beren (7th September 2012), Chester (8th September 2012), Daughter of Time (7th September 2012), Sierra (8th September 2012), Timreh (10th September 2012)

19. Link to Post #2032
    Thanks

this is happening in Africa, too -- a solution is suggested in the article -- this quote:

"Residents in every community have to work together in monitoring strange faces that show up in their neighbourhood," he said.'
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Child snatching for rituals on the rise in Nigeria
    By Aminu Abubakar (AFP) – Jul 4, 2009
    KANO, Nigeria (AFP) — Child abduction for ritual killings is on the rise in the Nigerian city of Kano, say officials and advocacy groups who blame the trend on greed for political power and quick wealth in this northern commercial center.

Body parts from toddlers and pre-schoolers are prized ingredients for lucky charms thought to make people rich or rise up on the political ladder.

In the last few months, kidnapping of young children has increased in Kano -- the second largest city after the capital Lagos and long the economic heart of the north -- raising concern among parents and officials.

"Ritual killers are now on the prowl in the city on an increasing scale, abducting children for rituals for wealth and positions," said Ibrahim Abullahi, spokesman for the state government's Societal Re-orientation Directorate. The agency is charged with improving public morals in this predominately Muslim city.

"This trend has been on the rise in the last three months as the number of complaints we receive from parents about their missing children has more than doubled," Abdullahi told AFP.

"The abducted children are usually between two and five years old," he said.

Radio transmissions are replete with announcements about missing children, say radio staffers.

"An average 50 parents placed announcements with us on their missing children every week in the last three months, compared to 20 such complaints before," Aisha Kabir of Freedom Radio told AFP.

Kabir is in charge of receiving announcements on "lost and found" items and missing people, on the popular privately-owned station in Kano.

Aliyu Mashi of a Kano-based child welfare advocacy group called the General Improvement of Persons Initiative (GIOPINI) blamed the alleged upsurge in the rituals on greed, in a city that revolves around commerce in a country notorious for corruption.

"We are always bombarded with reports of child abductions, which have become a daily occurrence in Kano, and such children are invariably used for human rituals to make money," Mashi said.

"People are desperate for wealth and power, and ...they feel they have no other choice but killing children for black magic to achieve their aim," Mashi said.

Sadiq Isah Radda, a sociologist at Bayero University in Kano, said fetish priests here are known to favor children's body parts for get-rich-quick potions.

"Although human sacrifice has been part of the tradition of many African societies," said Radda, "in the case of this society, children are what the priests prescribe..."

In some African societies, albinos are targeted.

Mashi said children are easy prey in Kano as parents burdened by poverty and illiteracy are not always attentive to their brood and let them roam. The child captors then lure unattended youngsters using candies, biscuits and in some cases magic.

In March, 16-year-old banana hawker Awwalu Baffa confessed to a Kano court of working for ritualists to abduct children for ritual murders.

Baffa, now in a juvenile rehabilitation centre in Kaduna city, 200 kilometres (124 miles) away, said he used a motorcycle helmet to bewitch his victims.

"When I placed the helmet on a child?s head he would disappear and I would use the motorcycle my employer gave me to convey the victim to a house where he would be killed for rituals," Baffa had told a court hearing attended by an AFP reporter on March 23.

"In my presence my employer Hassan and his three associates slaughtered a five-year-old boy I supplied them for rituals," he said.

Although the police agree there has been an increase in the number of missing children, they insist not all of them are abducted.

"We do receive reports of children missing but in some cases the children are not abducted but they just miss their way home", Kano police spokesman Baba Mohammed told AFP.

"And when such children are found parents don't care to inform us that they have found their children and so it becomes difficult for us to know how many of the missing children are actually stolen," Mohammed said.

Kabir of Freedom Radio, however, said about half of the parents return two months later saying they still have no trace of their children.

The morality agency, meanwhile, has stepped up radio campaigns urging parents to keep a close eye on little children. But Mashi says this is not enough.

"Residents in every community have to work together in monitoring strange faces that show up in their neighbourhood," he said.'

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...BgItuheK5Jc6Cw

20. Link to Post #2033
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)
    I hereby, in writing, break all contracts and agreements I have made at any time during any of my existences which affect me, my loved ones, and anyone I come in contact with, negatively, destructively, in any way, shape or form; physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.

I set myself free from all the destructive agreements i may have made at any time in my past.

I set myself free from giving my power to others.

I set myself free from being used and abused by any and all perpetrators.

Whatever and whichever agreements may have been made at any time are no longer valid. As consciousness expands, the contracts must and will dissolve.

I ask and know I will receive protection from the Benevolent Forces of this Universe in breaking these contracts.

I send love to all those with whom I am breaking these contacts, that this love may be received in the name of the loving, understanding, forgiving God so that all consciousness may evolve, including the consciousness of the perpetrators for they also need to be free of themselves and their programmings as I need to be free of them.

May the Benevolent Universe add a most powerful blessing to my words.

Daughter of Time
    Daughter of Time
    You must use this as your Mantra and use it 2 - 3 times a day.
    You must say it out loud and you must use your will when expressing it.
    You should try to take a cool running shower after each affirmation, it helps to cleanse the aura.
    You should avoid any perfumes with alcohol as base.
    You should use Jasmine or Vanilla incense in your home and never Sandalwood. Sandalwood is a parasitic tree and obtains nutrients from several other plant species.

You should smile a lot

Love to you
    Ray
    Hello Ray,

Thank you for your suggestions. What I find of particular interest is your recommendation on Jasmine incense. To reduce the symptoms I've been experiencing, the most effective homeopathic remedy I've found is Jelsemium Sempervirens, which is derived from Jasmine. The remedy came to me in a dream. I obeyed the dream and found that it really helps. What are the properties of Jasmine that make it so helpful?

BTW, in spite of everything, I've always smiled a lot.

Love to you too

DoT

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Chester (8th September 2012), Eram (8th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), Hervé (7th September 2012), NancyV (7th September 2012), Sierra (8th September 2012), Timreh (9th September 2012)

22. Link to Post #2034
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Quote Every time I've posted one of my stories I've been gripped with terror. This terror has always stemmed from the programmings running through me: that if I were to disclose the abominalities I've experienced, there would be repercussions. So far the repercussions have been mostly increased insomnia, which is quite debilitating. So I am not afraid for myself. I have survived all the attacks. But I do fear for my loved ones. What if next they were to get to me through my loves ones? I could never forgive myself for that.
    DoT--I could not go any further than this without posting, I felt something very deeply upon reading it. This could have been written by my girlfriend.

Know this: she has never (directly) hurt anyone, none of the programming or the entities that take control when she gives it up have been powerful enough to do anything more self-destructive than your "ordinary everyday" cases of abusive behavior--which can be as easily attributed to the "matrix" programming everyone receives as it could from the special attention/programming people like you and her are effected by.

There was one recent case where they/it/she tried, and even though SHE was not there completely (if at all) consciously, it was really weak, imo complete desperation over me helping her learn to empower herself.

Also, many times I would call it semi-consciously (whether it be in that state between awake & sleep or said in such an offhand way she didn't realize she said it, she has told me she is protecting me.

I believe in her strength, and I believe in yours as well. Love is your power, you may be programmed to forget, but who you are is not letting "them" completely destroy or hurt others as maybe they (or you? I dunno, all this law of attraction talk...) may want to. You would not be where you were if that were the case.

"They" try to "get me" through "hurting" her. When I ignored the fact that she's "passed out" on the floor, triggered by something I was try to tell her, "she" came back cursing me, telling me I am the devil. I believe that the "they" that play these get almost all of their power from being hidden (darkness), and from what you have shared with us--you seem to have strong light, plenty to protect you. I'm sending mine your way as well--let me know if you figure any of this carzy sh!t out...I'll share everything I can whenever i can...much love...

23. Link to Post #2035
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

All the information I have gathered and all my own personal experience does not share this view. First, the astral realm does not necessarily control anyone nor anything.
    Where are you getting all this confusion from, justoneman?

1. .... all this interpretation of "lower astral" and "upper astral"?

This all sounds very much like what Mme. Blavatsky was selling.

The evidence will suggest, this particular third dimensional reality can be compared to radio frequency signals, i.e. this particular reality being a 'main carrier frequency' broadcasting at a certain frequency range on the dial. Changing the channel would be similar to switching the 'main carrier frequencie' range into another band. In the case of the Astral, it can be compared to a 'sideband frequency', where the frequency modulation is 'off' by only a few decimal points from the 'main carrier frequency band', thus explaining what is commonly known as the Astral Plane, and how an entity can be in this 'sideband frequency' and not be perceived until you 'tune-in' to that particular sideband.

This 'tuning-in' process is what is done in ritual. Ritual is the hyperdimensional magic required to summon these astral entities from the 'sideband' frequencies where they dwell.

This entire reality is nothing more than the culmination of electromagnetic frequencies. The Astral is simply a sideband to these frequencies. Upper and Lower Astral sounds to me like something suggested through telepathicly manipulated communication. There is no scientific explaination for an 'Upper and Lower" Astral.

Quote .... "the astral realm does not necessarily control anyone".
    This interpretation completely ignores 'grid lines', telepathic thought manipulation, and the work of John Lear, Richard Hoagland, and David Icke, just to mention a few, regarding ancient bases and 'transmitting towers' located on the Moon.

First, one must understand that this is an "Electric Universe".

Every structure within this particular third density exists because of electromagnetic frequencies. Every elemental atom has it own individual electromagnetic frequency. What I've already mentioned is evidence enough that these electromagnetic frequencies have been manipulated - since the 'Dawn of Man' - by a high technology thousands of years in advance of our own.

Quote " Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C. Clarke "Profiles of The Future", 1961
    Quote Where did I learn this from? Well, for one, I learned this from a Gnostic organization...."
    I shouldn't need to readdress the issues regarding "eating the flesh of the beast", but since you have obviously ignored that particular very important aspect of your investigation of the gnosis, it seems that a reiteration of what was said earlier is necessary.

The Cathar were the last of the True Gnostics.

The Templar usurped that secret knowledge and perverted it into a veneration of the 'dark side'.

Mme. Blavatsky further perverted this Gnosis with her interpretations from telepathically implanted messages. This 'stream of perverted knowledge' was further extended into Crawley's work, and then on to the Thule, and Vril Societies of the Nazis. This all led to the atrocities of Heinrich Himmler and the SS.

As a note to this historic paradigm, it should be mentioned that the Giza Intelligence, those Entities that were the Astral contactee of the Vril Society were Pleiadians - just to put that into perspective.

All present day Gnosis is a veneration of the 'dark side'. This includes everything 'Templar' associated to the 'Grand Mother Lodge' of Freemasonry. These 'Knights Templar' are the international banking network working in the secret back rooms and conjuring-up the dark Abject Evil that dwells in the sideband frequencies of the Astral.

We know this for one key piece of evidence. All True Gnostic societies - throughout history - have been vegetarians. Any Gnostic Community that followed the True Gnosis, throughout history, did not partake in eating the flesh of the beast. The Cathar were the last in history to practice this aspect of the 'secret knowledge'.

Which sounds to you like Unconditional Love? Eating dead burnt babies, or not eating meat at all?

Everything since the Templar took over the Gnosis has ignored this one very important truth. The Templar in an act of 'shock-and-awl' actually ate the flesh of babies in the view or their mothers at the town of Ma'arrat al-Numan in 1098.

Quote "Ye shall know them by their fruits.
    Thereby, giving objective evidence to the understanding that the True Gnosis was lost with the annihilation of Cathar.
    Last edited by observer; 7th September 2012 at 23:27.

24. Link to Post #2036
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks

You have a sharp mind and a very good understanding of things observer

Eating meat is not just a moral issue. It's a vibrational and energetical mess . It's a very powerful tool used against humanity.

25. Link to Post #2037
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

removed to avoid controversy
    Last edited by Finefeather; 28th December 2012 at 14:13.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Beren (8th September 2012), Chester (8th September 2012), Daughter of Time (8th September 2012), Eram (8th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), NancyV (8th September 2012), Swan (8th September 2012), Timreh (9th September 2012)

27. Link to Post #2038
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Quote Posted by Chris82 (here)
    You have a sharp mind and a very good understanding of things observer

Eating meat is not just a moral issue. It's a vibrational and energetical mess . It's a very powerful tool used against humanity.
    It should be noted that we are energetic beings who in their core require nothing to sustain itself save Love from Creator.
    And since that is in abundance we can see that we need nothing from material world to sustain us.
    But since when living in body for the sake of experience ,you- me - all need some form of material dense energy to sustain ourselves.

We call this "food".

It can be on Earth as flesh type or vegetative type.
    In fair observation we must ask ourselves if eating meat is bad, why anyone didn't asked plants how they feel when we 're eating them?

They are alive aswell as animal are.
    Why their body is different to our human when digested aswell as meat is digested ?

All in all -two sides of the same coin.
    Motives are important. As well as soul's choice to be here and now in body.
    When body is transcended, the need for material food will stop.
    Love, love - and see what happens

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Chester (8th September 2012), Daughter of Time (8th September 2012), Eram (8th September 2012), Finefeather (9th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), NancyV (8th September 2012), Timreh (9th September 2012)

29. Link to Post #2039
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

There is only One.

There is no I,
    There is only We,
    For We are All
    And All is One.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Creedence For This Post:

Beren (8th September 2012), Chester (8th September 2012), Eram (8th September 2012), Finefeather (9th September 2012), GoingOn (17th September 2012), NancyV (8th September 2012)

31. Link to Post #2040
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    In fair observation we must ask ourselves if eating meat is bad, why anyone didn't asked plants how they feel when we 're eating them?

They are alive aswell as animal are.
    Why their body is different to our human when digested aswell as meat is digested ?
    Beren,

I dont want to derail this thread into a vegans/meat eaters dispute.

From my personal experiences I learned to stay away from meat. I didnt gave up meat just because I read something on the internet, and I didnt get carried away by a New Age love and light fluffy wave. It was part of some desperate measures I took , to get unstuck from a very dark siuation.
    Killing an animal and eating meat is a demonic ritual, when they do it or when we do it.

As for the plants. I dont know. Most of the plants dont have to die in order for us to eat apples, tomatoes ,potatoes, rice etc. However I'm sure there are wise users on this forum that can explain better why it's ok to eat plants and not ok to kill animals.
    Last edited by Cristian; 8th September 2012 at 10:43.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 235 FirstFirst 1 2 52 92 102 112 152 202 235 LastLast