+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 235 FirstFirst 1 51 101 141 151 161 201 235 LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,020 of 4698

Thread: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

1. Link to Post #3001
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,336 times in 1,770 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)
    Why so many challenges and obstacles?
    Thanks for your post Daughter of Time. According to Tom Campbell, there are 3 paths for growth: surrender, service and knowledge and concerning this last one...

“Only as a warrior can one withstand the path of knowledge. A warrior cannot complain or regret anything. His life is an endless challenge…”

“a warrior takes everything as a challenge, while an ordinary man takes everything as a blessing or as a curse.”

These challenges carve the core of our being and the people we meet in this life keep reminding us of the reality of the following observation (by Elisabeth Kübler-Ross)

“The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.”

Last edited by Houman; 6th June 2014 at 00:22.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (7th June 2014), Daughter of Time (6th June 2014), dianna (8th June 2014), Dorjezigzag (6th June 2014), Hervé (6th June 2014), Jean-Luc (13th June 2014), Jovian (15th December 2014), Limor Wolf (12th June 2014), mab777 (6th June 2014), raregem (13th June 2014), Shikasta (17th June 2014), sunflower (6th June 2014), william r sanford72 (13th June 2014)

3. Link to Post #3002
    Thanks

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (7th June 2014), Daughter of Time (6th June 2014), Jean-Luc (13th June 2014), Limor Wolf (12th June 2014)

5. Link to Post #3003
    Thanks

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (7th June 2014), Daughter of Time (6th June 2014), dianna (8th June 2014), Flash (8th June 2014), heyokah (8th June 2014), Jean-Luc (13th June 2014), Jovian (15th December 2014), Limor Wolf (12th June 2014), mab777 (6th June 2014), spiritwind (6th June 2014), sunflower (6th June 2014), ThePythonicCow (6th June 2014), william r sanford72 (13th June 2014)

7. Link to Post #3004
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

This thread remains the most important thread on the Avalon Forum. I am making this post to make a point and I am hoping this point can be picked up on.

Thich Nhat Hanh

Name:  Thich Nhat Hanh.jpg
Views: 468
Size:  32.2 KB
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

dianna (8th June 2014), Flash (8th June 2014), mab777 (12th June 2014), marique3652 (12th June 2014)

9. Link to Post #3005
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The quote below is the most important post to date I have ever come upon on the Avalon forum.

How timelines can merge?

Houman's response (reply letter) to William Van Duyn points out tangible, measurable milestones which may suggest we are on our way.

Don't we owe it to the Earth at the very least? Don't we owe it to those who have stood their ground (and have been all but totally eradicated) in their ways of life which reflected respect for the Earth?

Quote Posted by Houman (here)
    From William Cornelis Van Duyn's facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/william.van...f=ts&ref=br_tf

Quote Dear followers,
    I do admit I had a double identity. This Identity protected me and gave me the chance to live a life till 2009. It made me feel "normal" like all of you. I could be someone defeatable, weak and certainly emotional. I learned, I listened to people like you, I helped them with jobs, I provided them legal assistances with my lawyers, I still finance "soup kitchen" for people in need in 5 different countries, I provide medication and free medical help in 3 other countries, I paid three surgeries for friends, I finance the school fees for the kids of my employees. Indeed, I lied, telling to nice people that my name was Serge de Block but I was able to help and to finance under a pseudoname several mentoring programs in different countries like Belgium, Hungary, Slovakia, Germany and many other countries. It does not matter under what name...
    Coming out as the one who leads the Illuminati by heritage isn't a Christmas gift! It takes a big part of your life away, it absorbes you!
    I took the courage in my hands and decide to fight for the benefit of humanity. I will turn this evil reputation to a positive opportunity for mankind. I get regularly threatened I recieved a lot of hurtful E-mails, and horrible phone calls.
    I take the chance with God Helps to give back what the old generation took away from you.
    I am not perfect but also I am not a bad person.
    Thank you for your consideration
    William.

Dear William,

Assuming that you are what you say you are, that you are sincere in turning the current situation into a positive one for mankind, that you have the not so positive elements in and out of your organization under control then I would write the following message to you:

Lasting and sustainable positive changes require exiting the current paradigm based on economic slavery, asymmetric diffusion of information, and destruction of the ecosystem of this beautiful planet. There is no such thing as a “slight opening of Pandora’s box”, once it is open you must be prepared for everything to come out because everything will come out.
    What does it mean? Well, it means that, at the very least, your vision must include
    (1) moving from private central banks and a debt based monetary system to usury-free alternatives
    (2) lifting the seal on technologies (energy, healing, …) that could elevate mankind from the current paradigm
    Do not ask yourself ``How to increase the power of the Illuminati for the benefit of the population’’ but be prepared to lose that power and control. You must realize that no matter how good your intentions are, your successor and some of your "entourage" might not have the same.
    If you believe that mankind does not have the maturity to organize itself then turn your focus towards its spiritual, moral and intellectual elevation (a recalibration of the current goals of the media and the education system would certainly help).
    Be ambitious and bold in your vision. Imagine a world where mankind becomes ready to take its place in the universe amongst the stars, where advanced and clean technologies open its creative potential, where the purpose of each day, for its members, is turned towards learning, creation and spiritual elevation.

Houman
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Daughter of Time (8th June 2014), Flash (8th June 2014), Heather2017 (8th June 2014), Jean-Luc (13th June 2014), mab777 (12th June 2014), Shikasta (14th June 2014), Sophocles (8th June 2014), william r sanford72 (14th June 2014)

11. Link to Post #3006
    Thanks

Quote Posted by justone (here)
    How timelines can merge?
    Time will tell...

Mind Control and large scale organized satanic ritual abuse of children still going on at the highest levels...

From William Cornelis Van Duyn's Google+ account

A discussion going on William Cornelis Van Duyn's facebook wall between William, some of his facebook followers, Etienne Davignon (one of William's mentor according to W.) and Charles Jacob Rothschild (only including posts by William, Etienne and Charles Jacob)
    https://www.facebook.com/william.van...f=ts&ref=br_tf

William Cornelis Van Duyn: What does "Illuminati" (plural of Latin illuminatus) mean to you?
    Etienne Davignon: Illuminati comes from lluminationism. It is a doctrine according to which the process of human thought needs to be aided by divine grace. It is the oldest and most influential alternative to naturalism in the theory of mind and epistemology. It was an important feature of ancient Greek philosophy, Neoplatonism, medieval philosophy.
    Etienne Davignon: Daphne Creek Dyer. My duty is to support William Cornelis Van Duyn.
    William Cornelis Van Duyn: Kristy Bates What would be the reason to "protect" the Truth?
    Lee Neely: The hierarchy of Lucifer.
    William Cornelis Van Duyn: Lee Neely. No! Wrong direction. Forget the devils, lucifer and satanism...
    William Cornelis Van Duyn: What is God? Who is God? How can you define God?
    William Cornelis Van Duyn: Zachary Gomez:Gnostic ideas influenced many ancient religions that teach that gnosis (variously interpreted as knowledge, enlightenment, salvation, emancipation or 'oneness with God') may be reached by practicing philanthropy to the point of personal poverty and diligently searching for wisdom by helping others.
    William Cornelis Van Duyn: Joel A. Rodriguez Imagine God is Creation-Knowledge-Balance. Take the creations of artists, the knowledge of wise people and the Balance of Love and tolerance: we would be a part of God! Wouldn't God be a part of us?
    Kevin Hill: @Daphne, in my opinion it's "wrong" because man simply chooses to construct his world in a negative light. When will we take individual responsibility for ourselves and stop blaming everyone else? It begins with you, me. Man can have the Heaven as intended he only has to decide it. God created all, therefore ALL comes from Love. Negativity is given to us as a choice or a catalyst during this great, separation experience. Man decides for himself which path to follow. So far, we've not done well as we've forgotten so much and man has yet to live up to his full potential.
    William Cornelis Van Duyn: Kevin Hill I am delighted to read your comments. I do agree with you. Kevin, what would you do to change man's negative behaviour? How would you approach them?
    Charles Jacob Rothschild: Mehmet Ozdogan If you dont understand the topics or accept it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind & share it with your big mouth.
    Charles Jacob Rothschild: Mehmet Ozdogan Good Heaven! You are so shakespearean and don't make assumptions. Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform yourself including others.
    Charles Jacob Rothschild: 1- The Seven Sins are the origin of human disaster. 2- Freedom and Democracy are a human illusion! Those two elements do not exist.
    Last edited by Houman; 11th June 2014 at 23:34.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (11th June 2014), Daughter of Time (12th June 2014), Limor Wolf (13th June 2014), mab777 (12th June 2014), thunder24 (11th June 2014)

13. Link to Post #3007
    Thanks

The whole discussion (W. Van Duyn's Socratic method of conveying his thoughts via directed questions, posts and "liked" answers)
    https://www.facebook.com/william.vanduyn.5?fref=ts

William Cornelis Van Duyn: What does "Illuminati" (plural of Latin illuminatus) mean to you?

Nathan Llewpas: A cool secret club only special secret people get to join. I heard they don't have good dental plans though. Do you think they'll accept my resume if I asked to join?

David Willis: Cute question

Bigotes De La Mancha: Enlightened one, the rough translation. To me it means light worshippers. Light representing the intellect or the Grand Architect aka the Liber Pater, Dionysus, the liberator. After all man was held in the garden of Eden by a controlling and vindictive God and they were set free. Given the freedom of choice, life on their own and liberty.

Not exactly my own personal beliefs

Nova Boo gathering, acquiring & reconciliation of inner/outer standing... @RWayneShow

Marcos Dutra: Most people believe it is a group of families who follow Lucifer in exchange for generational occult power and wealth. Their objective is to enslave people in the banking and political system, promote wars and cultural change in order to spread satanic values, destroy family values and traditional religion and establish a new world order so their antiChrist can one day rule over the globe. In this, they are fueled by occult rituals and human sacrifices, and have the help of the fallen angel hierarchy. They have received the promised to become gods and reign with Lucifer in his coming kingdom.
    This is a widespread perception that will be hard to change. It will require more than a good PR campaign.

Daphne Creek Dyer: I have never knowingly met an Illuminatus. We can all regurgitate everything we have read and watched. I believe that Mr. Frtiz Springmeier is the most reliable and trustworthy source on the Illuminati. The meaning, I fell, will be different for many due to non-transparency. If you are an Illuminatus, please, enlighten us.

Etienne Davignon: Illuminati comes from lluminationism. It is a doctrine according to which the process of human thought needs to be aided by divine grace. It is the oldest and most influential alternative to naturalism in the theory of mind and epistemology. It was an important feature of ancient Greek philosophy, Neoplatonism, medieval philosophy. (liked by Rothschild)

Daphne Creek Dyer: What are your goals, as an Illuminatus, Etienne Davignon, to help make this world a better place for all humans?

Etienne Davignon: Daphne Creek Dyer. My duty is to support William Cornelis Van Duyn. (liked by Rothschild)

Daphne Creek Dyer: I respect your duty. Then my questions is directed towards Mr. William Cornelis Van Duyn. Thank you for responding, Mr. Etienne Davignon

Anan Takafumi: "Illuminati" mean to Wisdom and Guangming

Kristy Bates: Illuminated/enlightened ones...to ultimately protect the truth. (liked by Van Duyn)

Zack Moore: To me, it means wisdom hidden from humanity. What does it mean to you, Mr. Van Duyn? Naturally YHWH was not a perfectly benevolent god, what is rationalized because of this?
    The knowledge of Lucifer is the knowledge of excess. Has excess served the world well?

Koifi Derwydd: the word means one bestowed with lux (light). the connotation of the word varies widely, and not just based on the conduct of those who bear the light. All 'matter' is sustained by the constant absorption and emission of light, which is the maaswerk or matrix within which the design we call life is woven. Light may clarify or blind the viewer. It is not a neutral or inherently beneficial force; rather, like all forces it is subject to the laws of periodicity, proportion, consonance and dissonance. Many have commented that in occult circles 'Lux' , has the connotation of etheric energy or occult energy in the blood and hormones flowing out during sex magic or a sacrifice. Perhaps all living beings are transceivers of subtle light. Those who comprehend and percieve the dynamics of such light often do not choose to share their knowledge with the profane; indeed, it often seems that they spend all their time manipulating human consciousness and biochemistry to suppress the growing awareness of such topics. Any priesthood or hierachy is doomed and made obsolete by the illumination of the congregates, thus we are given 'religions' and scientific priests to maintain the separation between the adept and the profane which creates a kind of pneumatic engine or a voltage potential of power which priesthoods require to maintain them and their activity.

William Cornelis Van Duyn: Kristy Bates What would be the reason to "protect" the Truth?

Lee Neely: The hierarchy of Lucifer.

William Cornelis Van Duyn: Lee Neely. No! Wrong direction. Forget the devils, lucifer and satanism...

Joel A. Rodriguez: How about the creator, God. Is that the right direction? (liked by Van Duyn)

Koifi Derwydd: who is controlling access to the light? neoplatonists. . .let's just say they have a long-term concern with creating social and racial hierarchies. . .whether it be in 'the republic' or brahmin caste of hindus. . .they tell you they are concerned that you might burn your eyes if you saw the truth. . .it's an ongoing thing. http://upload.wikimedia.org/.../Platon_Cave_Sanraedam... (liked by Van Duyn)

Zack Moore: If everyone knew the truth to be self evident, wouldn't it eliminate all philisophical disagreement and material despairity in the world in time? The only reason I can think you would "protect" (hide) the truth is to ensure it does not get fully corrupted for the time it's keeper decide it is ripe for release. Awfully cryptic for vanguards of the Truth. (liked by Van Duyn)

Kevin Clarkson: Illuminati means the enlightened ones to me. The Philosopher Kings. The Illuminati derive their power through knowledge and that makes them just as the rightful rulers.
    Marcos Dutra, I agree with your facts but I disagree on the perception these facts build up to.
    Yes the Illuminati have been in charge of the wars. But they have also been in charge of all the good in the world too. Like food, modern medicine, and law & order. Their good has far out-weighed their bad.
    Have you seen the show Game of Thrones? In the show, they kill people on the daily! I'm gracious everyday that the Illuminati has advanced our society so much that regular day life is not like Game of Thrones!
    Lucifer has gotten a bad wrap. Bigotes De La Mancha puts Lucifer in the same positive perspective that I also put him in. Lucifer could very well be aliens too that are helping guide us.
    The Aztecs and Mayans also practiced human sacrifice. This one is a little harder to argue but basically... the illuminati has provided for the food, safety, and security of everyone in USA, Europe, and other parts of the world. That's 1 billion+ people. I'll give them a pass if they have human sacrificed a few people in comparison to that. I believe it was done to build brotherhood sorta like a gang initiation. I know that is dark but the Illuminati's good over history far outweighs it's bad.
    (liked by Van Duyn)

Kristy Bates: My opinion on that, Mr. Van Duyn, is that sometimes the truth is too much for people to comprehend.
    I really appreciate your hard work.
    (liked by Van Duyn)

Zachary Gomez: Enlightened via occult gnosis.

Kristy Bates: Not many things can protect the truth. (liked by Van Duyn)

William Cornelis Van Duyn: What is God? Who is God? How can you define God?

William Cornelis Van Duyn: Zachary Gomez:Gnostic ideas influenced many ancient religions that teach that gnosis (variously interpreted as knowledge, enlightenment, salvation, emancipation or 'oneness with God') may be reached by practicing philanthropy to the point of personal poverty and diligently searching for wisdom by helping others.

Zachary Gomez: Right. That makes sense and I'm aware of the ancient mystery religions. So you would say that pride is a virtue?

Kevin Clarkson: I don't believe in the Christian, Biblical God. I believe in aliens. The closest alien I consider to be the all-powerful, all-creating, #1 God would be this being I heard about called The One Infinite Creator. I define a God as a creator. In my view, I consider YHWH and Lucifer to be different alien groups and I consider them sub-creators.

Joel A. Rodriguez: How can you define God? Same way as you can define love

Joel A. Rodriguez: I agree that God is the creator Kevin Clarkson.

Bigotes De La Mancha: Well I would believe that to most enlightened beings, God is the self, before expression, before perspective skews what is whole and pure. God is singularity but when viewed in physicality becomes dual natured. Both positive and negative, both light and dark for one cannot exist without the other. There is no way to truly define God. Da'at. Gnosis.
    Again not necessarily my beliefs. God is love and love is real.
    (liked by Van Duyn)

Bigotes De La Mancha: Agape

William Cornelis Van Duyn: Joel A. Rodriguez Imagine God is Creation-Knowledge-Balance. Take the creations of artists, the knowledge of wise people and the Balance of Love and tolerance: we would be a part of God! Wouldn't God be a part of us? (liked by Rothschild)

Mehmet Ozdogan: All right! I said bye yesterday, and I was not planning to be back, but the reason why I said bye has been obsolete because of this post because I thought the subject of Illuminati must be gone into in this platform more important than anything else. So, thanks for the post. Dear Etienne Davignon, thanks for your explanation, and it is a reasonable one which will help to clear the minds of many people who think Illuminati is devil business. This is why I insisted yesterday that especially this platform must be well used to show to the public what Illuminati is in reality so that many outrageous conspiracy theories will be wiped away. I might have expressed myself with a little bit of hot temper as I really am passionate about true love of wisdom which in fact means philosophy, and I have seen in my research that the very origins of Illuminati is also quite deeply related with such love of wisdom contrary to the prevalent image of devil business it has in the eyes of public today. So, please know dear William that it was all about my personal passion for the wisdom and the very desire to know deeply about Illuminati, and nothing personal. I hope I did not break your heart as that is really the last thing I would like to do in this world for any human being, and I hope you are not angry at me. I am sure you have enough tolerance for such matters as long as the other party is sincere, and I really am sincere. Thanks again for this important post.

Ben Noyes: William Cornelis Van Duyn do you believe we live in a fallen world due to Lucifer deceiving us as stated in the Biblical Genesis account? And we now see death & suffering because of the consequences of sin and disobeying the creator? Or do you believe the creator is the author and creator of good and evil and there is an intentional balance of good and evil? I'm going to assume you don't believe Jesus was God manifest in the flesh? Cheers

Mehmet Ozdogan: "enlightenment, salvation, emancipation or 'oneness with God') may be reached by practicing philanthropy to the point of personal poverty and diligently searching for wisdom by helping others." William Cornelis Van Duyn. I would like to question this a little bit If I may. Can 'enlightenment' be reached if there is any motive behind our actions? In another words, if I help the others, or if I renounce all my wealth by helping others to the point of poverty with a motive in the background to reach enlightenment, then is my action true renunciation, or merely a kind of business deal in which I will give away all my wealth and in return get god?

Mehmet Ozdogan: And, I do have a question here which I think is quite important. Is there democratic freedom within Illuminati or absolute obedience to the leader?

Cathy Tsering: ahem, Mehmet, aren't you forgetting something? How about apologizing for calling me a lawyer? lol (liked by Van Duyn)

Marcos Dutra: The real question is: who is God? Yahweh, with Lucifer as a created fallen angel, or the Pleroma/Ein Sof, with Lucifer as his main emanation.
    Both alternatives will say that God is balance, beauty, etc, so defining God by His attributes won't tell us much about the reality. The root of the subject is epistemological: from where do we get knowledge about God? From direct revelation and incarnation, as the Bible teaches, or by spirit guides? Gnosis is not about behavior or philanthropy, it is a spiritual experience that always ends up with a contact with spirits, even though gnostic sects may recommend this or that code of conduct. These spirits may be good, as gnostics believe, or deceiving evil angels, as Christians and Muslims preach.
    Regarding God's character in his creation: a watch reveals the craftsmanship and skill of the watchmaker, but it obviously isn't the same as its creator, not does it partake of his nature. Not a good argument for monism.
    I suggest for those interested the book "One or Two" by Peter R Jones, perhaps the best explanation of gnostic thinking so far.

Mehmet Ozdogan: "That's 1 billion+ people. I'll give them a pass if they have human sacrificed a few people in comparison to that." No Kevin Clarkson. That is absolutely unacceptable as such atrocious act has nothing to do with enlightenment which is the original philosophy of Illuminati. It is easy to talk, but think about yourself being the sacrifice. In ancient times, of course humanity in his ignorance might have been involved with such actions, but in our age those who seek illumination in the real sense like Illuminati can not be involved with such things because true wisdom has nothing to do with killing another human being. On the contrary, true wisdom serves the prevention of any kind of killing. I guess some sects have been in Illuminati that practiced such things, and as far as I know Mr.Van Duyn has been doing great effort to purge such groups within Illuminati naturally facing great threat and difficulty, and he does deserve a big thanks for such purge which I think a great wise step which brings Illuminati one step closer to its ultimate goal.

Marcos Dutra: Mehmet in order for Mr Van Duyn to do what you say, Lucifer would have to retire or change his nature, both impossible events. He is very coherent in his hatred of humankind. Any disloyalty would be punished with death.

Mehmet Ozdogan: You see how much passion I have for this thing called love of wisdom. I can hardly stop typing Thanks again for your patience and tolerance William. But, your such tolerance will be seen and be appreciated greatly in the eyes of public which will again change the Illuminati image in public. You must have so much tolerance and love my dear friend, as it is not easy to be the head of the illumined ones

Scott Longman: Arrogance

Mehmet Ozdogan: “Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius.”
    ― Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Mehmet Ozdogan: Marcus, the very origins of Illuminati has nothing to do with Lucifer or that kind of stuff, just like the very origin of the truth of Jesus has nothing to do with what majority of Christians believe in today. So called Christians have done so many evil things, killed so much as well like killing many poor women thinking they are witches. So, shall we judge the whole of Christianity as being evil because of such atrocious acts ? Of course not! And for the same reason we can not judge Illuminati as a whole, and I think we should support any such efforts like Mr.Van Duyn is doing to take Illuminati back to its original philosophy which is all about love of true wisdom and creative and free humanity. ""let him who is without sin, cast the first stone" Jesus. Let us not judge.

Mehmet Ozdogan: Sorry Cathy if I hurt you, but please believe I had no such intention. Just take it as a bad joke please

Mehmet Ozdogan: "Imagine God is Creation-Knowledge-Balance. Take the creations of artists, the knowledge of wise people and the Balance of Love and tolerance: we would be a part of God! Wouldn't God be a part of us?" William Cornelis Van Duyn. I guess we would be gods then rather then being a part, as god must be an indivisible whole

Cathy Tsering: just a joke Mehmet, no worries....

Anan Takafumi: God dualism. Buddha monism. (liked by Van Duyn)

Anan Takafumi: Beyond good and evil, population. (liked by Van Duyn)

Harry Connor Jr.: The term “Illuminati” is subjective.
    One's understanding of what it means to be illuminated depends on the eye of one's perception. Here is my humble attempt.
    No one man or group can fully define the term, for it is a relatively modern term, yet it has very ancient roots.
    A mere few hundred years of the use of the modern term, “Illuminati”, compared to over tens of thousands, and perhaps even hundreds of thousands of years of civilizations that have come and gone, cannot accurately define it.
    However, the idea of “light”, or “mental and spiritual illumination” is not modern. In fact it is very ancient. Acceptance or denial of any view depends on the preconditioning form of education, or the depth of ignorance of an individual, and not necessarily on knowledge, or Gnostic chains of evidence, for there are gaps in all.
    There is the modern view, with its variations, that is essentially a secular view, depending on who is expounding it. Granted there are those who would say it is more than that, containing mysteries and secrets to properly functioning societies.
    There is the near ancient view, also with its variations, containing myths, which the secular mind for the most part, rejects. These views also can contain secrets to alternative forms of societies.
    Then there is the far ancient view, hidden, occultic, and veiled in great and profound mysteries, which perhaps, with great care and good fortune, the spiritual mind may search out.
    Again, it depends on the view. It all turns on one's perception.
    The eye of perception will determine the light that enters the body of the man, for it is “precept on precept, and line upon line”.
    “The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!”
    In all cases, from the far ancient to the modern, the “illuminated ones”, have used two powers.
    SUPERIMPOSITION and MISDIRECTION. This is a light that is in fact a “great darkness”.
    By these they have ruled over the people through essentially two classes.
    The KINGS and the PRIESTS; both classes using forms of the two powers to effect their rule.
    The proper term for this is the Greek term Nikolaitēs, to Conquer the Laity, or be victorious over the people. The truly illuminated mind that is honest with itself, knows that this is true. History proves it, making it undeniable.
    Some have been benevolent, some malevolent. There is a benevolence that appears malevolent, and a malevolence that appears benevolent. Only the discerning mind can separate the two.
    The singular term Lucifer, the “light bearer” is a misnomer, for the light that is born by this fiction is in fact darkness. There is no singular Lucifer, there are only the corporate Ha Shatan, or “those who oppose” the true light, raising up every lofty idea possible to oppose the true light, using SUPERIMPOSITION and MISDIRECTION to achieve this end.
    Because they cannot be perceived by the natural eye, they are denied, and in this lies their subtle power. To remain hidden is to be occult. To be occult is to be non-existent to the unilluminated mind.
    Two great and malevolent powers do the Ha Shatan wield, and by these do the KINGS and PRIESTS of the earth, their natural agents, hold their place, if they are honest enough to admit it, for whether they know it or not, they are nothing more than place-holders for the real Ha Shatan. This fact will offend their pride. Some illuminated ones embrace it.
    These two great and malevolent powers are DEATH and DESTRUCTION. By them they tell LIES, wage WAR, commit THIEFTS, and DESTROY Human lives. With these two powers they have covenanted in exchange for wealth and power to live as gods over men.
    Human BLOOD and ENERGY are the fuels that maintain their place in both the seen and unseen worlds. All kingdoms and religions are maintained by these, however subtle their SUPERIMPOSED forms or MISDIRECTIVE labels.
    The truly illuminated mind will agree.
    The unilluminated mind is in denial of this, preferring to believe a lie, for mankind do love their delusions, for in them they hold to a form of happiness or godliness, to whatever degree they are willing to accept, for one man's floor is another man's ceiling.
    The mental pain of a cognitive dissonance to difficult to bear, the UN-renewed mind quickly returning to the familiar comfort of their delusion, whatever form it may take.
    The true light is FREEDOM. Freedom from want, freedom from war, freedom from fear. All humanity instinctively knows this, and has rebelled against it's oppressors throughout history.
    You will know a tree by it's fruit. This tree of illumination is predatory. Its fruit is self evident.
    Either make the tree good or make the tree bad. If the tree is not made good, the axe will be laid at the root of it, and not by man, for everyone, despite their hubris, is under a greater authority, for death comes to us all, and is the great leveller that no man can resist.
    To understand this, and to meditate upon it, to consider it deeply, may bring the true light to a humble soul.
    Not to is to walk in darkness, thinking it is the light. Yet,“how great is that darkness!”
    (liked by Van Duyn and Rothschild)

Jeff M Stevens: I think the various comments here have covered the possible meanings based on my superficial understanding from what is available for nonmembers to read and "conspiracy exposes". But more importantly is what will it mean - will it be an organization/secret society/occult fraternity which is focussed on maintaining concentrated power via wealth and manipulation or will it be a tool/force to assist in the upward spiral of humanity with its influence and vast resources? I suppose that is in the hands of its leadership to decide.

Daphne Creek Dyer: Jeff M Stevens, I also want to know what all of this means and where it will lead us. Mr. Van Duyn, you have asked the question,"What does the Illuminati mean to us?" This is a hard question to answer and the many responses you have received validates the intricacy of the question. It may also mean you have a curiosity about us as we do you and the Illuminati. You see, we (I only speak for myself) are seekers of knowledge and truth as well, otherwise, we would not even know of your existence. But I have not had access to the vast knowledge and upper echelons of education that you have and, I would suppose, most of those you know. I have not been educated in ancient knowledge and wisdom, thus, I have had to spend years doing my own research using great discernment to get to the point where I am. I hope you understand that the majority of us have been mislead from childhood--get-em while they are young as they say. In the United States, I was not taught in a holistic fashion. Every discipline was separated and connections were not made. We have been lied to by our education system, our politicians, our government, our media, our healthcare system. And on and on it goes. You stated in your speech that the media is now your enemy but in my eyes, the media has protected you (The Bilderberg Group) for 60 years. We have 5-6 big media corps that control newspapers, magazines, entertainment, news etc. What I see around me is garbage and I am astonished that they believe we believe what they are shoving done our throats. Once one opens one's eyes and places the thousands of pieces of the puzzle together, it is very hard to be deceived. So I conclude with this question. Since all of the presidents, kings, world leaders and such are the puppets of the all powerful Illuminati, why is the world so wrong instead of so right? I understand polarity, duality and the necessity of evil. I, for one, found the light out of my own darkness. I want to understand beyond that. As always, with respect. (liked by Rothschild)

[B]Kevin Hill: @Daphne, in my opinion it's "wrong" because man simply chooses to construct his world in a negative light. When will we take individual responsibility for ourselves and stop blaming everyone else? It begins with you, me. Man can have the Heaven as intended he only has to decide it. God created all, therefore ALL comes from Love. Negativity is given to us as a choice or a catalyst during this great, separation experience. Man decides for himself which path to follow. So far, we've not done well as we've forgotten so much and man has yet to live up to his full potential.[/B (liked by Van Duyn and Rothschild)

William Cornelis Van Duyn: Kevin Hill I am delighted to read your comments. I do agree with you. Kevin, what would you do to change man's negative behaviour? How would you approach them?

Moses Elijah: Illuminati: 'those who have had their eyes opened'

Harry Connor Jr.: I'm hearing echos of New Age Autosoterism. Every society has expounded these at one time or another, and all have fallen. Will our time be any different? Babylon, Persia, Rome; to name a few. Until the essential nature of the human being is changed, there will be nothing new under the sun. What had been will be again. This view is not negativity. It is reality. So, the truer question would be, "How do you change the nature of man?"

Jeff M Stevens: @ William - I am assuming you are speaking of a Qabbalistic approach where our earthly experience is a means for our own evolution through challenges, resistance etc and by taking "ownership" of that as a karmic debt and life lesson we chose in this incarnation instead of the "bad" things done to us by others. This way we focus on our own spiritual alchemy and living in harmony with the Tao/Source/Godhead instead of being ruled by emotional reaction to external events.

Daphne Creek Dyer: @Kevin Hill. I find it intriguing you used the word "catalyst" for our choice of free will. Do you believe God was given an ultimatum during the great separation experience? Yes,Yes,Yes, people have choice between positive and negative AND how they react to it, that is blatantly apparent. I have no refutation on that issue. I take responsibility for myself and others should as well, including those who create false flags in order to create war for their greedy means. Genocide. British petroleum and all oil spills. Decimating rain forests...bla bla bla--no one is listening. Did you not read that I am speaking of the governments. world leaders, Rockefellers, Rothchilds, the movers and shakers of this world who have billions of dollars to do as they wish without any regard to humans or the well-being of this earth. Was Mr. Van Duyn being facetious when he said that these very people were the Illuminati's puppets. If not, then when is the Illuminati going to take responsibility? Correct me if I am wrong, if seems you and Mr. Van Duyn have the same philosophy. Gnosticism, Hermetic Philosophy and the Kybalion, and that God is a sub-level logos and not the Ultimate Creator. I may be off base but you did not fully understand my last post either. (liked by Rothschild)

Mehmet Ozdogan: By the way, I came to this FB page because I thought it can be a house of wisdom as it is alleged to be owned by the head of the illumined ones who are supposed to have lots of tolerance, love, compassion and kindness which implies talking to serious lovers of wisdom, or just merely saying I am not interested in true wisdom, but in fun. That is ok too, but then the image of Illuminati will even be worse than before in public eyes, because before at least there was a mystery of an unknown thing, and if now people begin to know that there in fact is nothing much behind that mystery in terms of intelligence, philosophical depth and wisdom, then that will be the total destruction of Illuminati. That is why I mentioned before it is a serious thing to come out into the light after hundreds of years of existence behind the close doors, and if not handled well, it will destroy the image of Illuminati,, and it is that image that sustains the power. So, in that sense again relying on the tolerance of the house host, I want to say that unless serious philosophical talk and love of wisdom is not welcomed by the host himself in this house, then such guests shall leave. Based on that, I will appreciate if the host will be kind enough to let me know whether such people are welcome in his house, or they should leave. I do not mind to be honest. I do not like to stay in a place where I am not wanted it does not matter whose house that is. I will for sure be welcomed to the house of truly illumined ones as they feel and know instinctively who truly loves wisdom. And, they can be very poor illumined people as well rather than the so called illumined with enormous wealth and who is gathering more and more wealth through his funds and then who at the same time talks about giving away all one's wealth in the help of others to the point of having nothing Good talk! But, the truly illumined one acts rather than talking I guess. If true wisdom and those who are serious and sincere in the search for such wisdom are not sincerely welcomed as good guests by the host of this FB page, then this very page will act as the most destructful force to the kingdom of illuminati. Those who have the heart of the wise will hear these words.

Mehmet Ozdogan: Those who pretend to have the heart of the wise will delete them

Mehmet Ozdogan: Sorry

Mehmet Ozdogan: As I said before I like truth which is love of wisdom. I madly fell in love with Sophia long time ago, and I am almost about to be terribly disappointed, in terms of love of wisdom , about the fact of Illuminati after visiting this house that is said to be hosted by the very leader of the so called illumined ones. I began to wonder whether this is a fake page run by someone who is playing a game because my idea of Illuminati was really about truly intelligent and wise people flowering with the very original wisdom of their founders. Strange!

Mehmet Ozdogan: I am bored to be honest. It still is very banal. Ciao

Charles Jacob Rothschild: Mehmet Ozdogan If you dont understand the topics or accept it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind & share it with your big mouth.

Mehmet Ozdogan: I wonder how you could tag my name Charles as I am not your FB friend

Mehmet Ozdogan: Anyway such vulgar tone of language can not belong to an illumined person, can it? Is this the tone to be used in talks of wisdom? Obviously not! Therefore, not only I am bored, I think I have wasted my precious time as well. Bye!

Mehmet Ozdogan: A free human consciousness is flowering sirs. That might as well be called god A new age is approaching for human kind. Perhaps you have been feeling the immense strength of it for some time, and what you felt is only the tip of the iceberg gentlemen. When the total explosion of that free human consciousness takes place universe will be a new universe. It is that big that which is coming. Clock is ticking, and fear can not change the destiny but true wisdom can, and that is why I very friendly tried to give you some suggestions about what is on the way, and the wise way of dealing with that which is coming soon. Neither a vulgar tone of language, nor ignoring wisdom can deal with the magnitude of approaching explosion because that explosion of free human consciousness will be such an immense of an earthquake in its magnitude that it will shake the very foundations of the universe.I met lately so many people whose intelligence and wisdom is overwhelming in comparison to mine. So many of them are there now. They look very ordinary from outside though that it is almost impossible to tell their difference. I think I have done my best by trying to warn kindly. And, I really was very sincere and friendly in my words. And, I really have no prejudice or anger against Illuminati. I can be friends to them like I can be a friend to the poor. But, I am sincerely bored a bit, and I do not think vulgar language will help the flowering of wisdom at all nor do I think I did anything to deserve such language. This is for sure not the path to the coming new age of humanity. Therefore, sincerely Good Bye gentleman! Take care

Charles Jacob Rothschild: Mehmet Ozdogan Good Heaven! You are so shakespearean and don't make assumptions. Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform yourself including others.

Mehmet Ozdogan: I already asked a few legitimate questions, but they have not been addressed to? Let me ask you then in this case

Mehmet Ozdogan: 1-What do you think is at the origin of human problems, and what is way of dealing with that? I guess this is a very legitimate question to be asked Illuminati, as they are powerful enough to deal with such matters, right?

Mehmet Ozdogan: 2-Is there a sense of democratical freedom within Illuminati itself or absolute obedience to the leader?

Mehmet Ozdogan: By the way Charles, if may call you Charles, I think you are a good man. I sincerely think it because of your nice Aura, and also I have seen a video of how peaceful you have reacted to a vulgar confrontation on the street by a conspiracy journalist. Having said that, I guess I deserve an apology for your a bit vulgar language towards me I do not mind, nor did I get hurt, but I think there is a better and friendly way of communication and I sincerely think you have the goodness and the wisdom in your heart to know such way of communication.

Charles Jacob Rothschild 1- The Seven Sins are the origin of human disaster. 2- Freedom and Democracy are a human illusion! Those two elements do not exist.

Mehmet Ozdogan: "1- The Seven Sins are the origin of human disaster." So, what is the wise way of dealing with this, or there is no way of dealing with it at all and we are eternally doomed to live with this disaster?

Marcos Dutra Mehmet: I don't make the statement that gnosticism and western esoterism are basically Lucifer worship as a Bible thumping fanatic, but based on the study of their own works and testimony from former participants. Gnosis or enlightenment is a spiritual experience that must come from somewhere, and gnosticism teaches that it is Lucifer that brings this light through meditation, astral projection and direct dialogue. Lucifer and his angels supposedly appear and talk to high ranking occultists. Lesser-rank spirits do give advice and commands to followers all the time in many religions, as a very casual observation of occult practices may show you.
    Therefore, everything boils down to a matter of trust:
    -would you trust Yahweh as God revealed in the Bible and in the incarnation of Jesus Christ as truth, based on credible historical facts and a testimony of amazing love for mankind through his sacrifice,
    - or will you believe that Lucifer has been terribly misunderstood, that he only has good intentions for mankind and that Yahweh only wants us to stay ignorant, even though throughout history Lucifer has been blamed for the most horrible atrocities.
    I would not have problems against a group of powerful rich men who wanted to do the best for mankind. Who would? The worst thing that could happen would be for them to fail. But, as it is obvious by Mr Van Duyn's statements and background, this is a religious, spiritual endeavour they are participating. And if they are trusting the wrong side, and they let vanity and pride take control energized by an evil spiritual being, the consequences for the world and even for themselves may be catastrophic, even if their intentions are the best.

Marcos Dutra: Mr Rothschild, when you refer to the seven sins, are you talking about transgressions to the seven Noahide laws? Thank you.
    Mehmet Ozdogan: 2-When it comes to Democracy, I might agree with you to a certain extent, but why do you think Freedom is an illusion?

Mehmet Ozdogan: I think I put forward my questions as clearly as possible as you suggested, and now the ball is at your side to answer to prevent drama and misunderstanding in your own terms Thanks for your understanding!

Jeremy Francis: "Illuminati" is both an incorrect term and used to disinform those who attempt research of it. No matter what their personal beliefs are, the PTSNB above all are knowledge hoarders and kleptocrats. They have and will steal civilization's ideas, then use them to become more powerful over us. If you don't like that, and attempt to change this oligarchical system technologically, they will kill you if you won't be recruited.
    These are people who are schooled in the arts of retaining power generationally. They will do whatever it takes to keep being the alpha dogs of this planet, and do. And they'll certainly starve us off(in more ways than 50) if they need to. The plans are operational, the single thing that's saved us is everyone wants to keep their hands clean of planetary genocide, at least of white people, whom they consider distant cousins.
    They will admit they are here, but not what knowledge they have. This would be handing over the reins, if you will. Instead, they will try to bring you into their oligarchical collectivism, any way they can. And Will.
    They like to fancy themselves as stewards of the planet. They need to take look around. Perhaps a new approach is needed. Look at what hoarding knowledge has brought not just you, but everything that has been affected by oligarchical rule. Indeed none of our hands are clean to what's been done to the planet and each other, but some are more guilty than others. We all know what will save everything, so let's not step around the elephant in the room: a complete disclosure of technological knowledge the population is not allowed to have. Its only by working together can we work together. We all have input with no mysterious secrets, in complete honesty, no bs.
    With all due respect, in my humble opinion.

Cathy Tsering: While spending a bit of time among the Navajo/Dine community I developed a particular appreciation for their communication style. A great deal of importance is placed on listening and understanding a particular person or topic from several angles over time. I don't know if I ever in 10 or so years heard a Navajo blurt out the first thing that comes to their mind. You observe and let things sit a bit, pause, and then respond. There is some discipline and respect involved. There is no perception that what they have to say is absolutely correct and indisputable. There is in the least a bit of flexibility. Sometimes we perceive people as simple and yet they are extremely complex and have much to teach us. Other times those we perceive as complex have very little understanding of anything that matters. (liked by Van Duyn)

Jeff M Stevens: Let us say, playing Devil's Advocate , that all the terrible things attributed to the Illuminatti are absolutely true and that either because of growing compassion within the group or due to external pressures from entities such as the White Dragon Society etc, there is a modification of the group's motivation and agenda and they do indeed wish to assist in the collective betterment of mankind - so now what? Obviously most would be skeptical and assume this is all another Obama-esque PR campaign to make us let our guards down while other things are then implemented (chipping of citizens, depopulation or other forms of populace control) because so many of us think the organization either hoards power and control out of pure dynastic greed or genuinely serves some extra-dimensional force which thrives on misery and chaos. But if the goal is a true global spiritual awakening and not a collective submission to serfdom how will the organization's vast resources and power do that? Simply throwing money at the "problem" won't fix it as it will simply encourage more sloth and self
    absorption. But up until now hardship and powerlessness in the masses has also fed this by a desire for escapism from their day-to-day sense of hopelessness and despair. How can the Illuminati become a genuine source of inspiration and aspiration to the masses without it being superficially embraced out of materialism and hedonism?

Kevin Clarkson: Lord Rothschild laying it down LIKE A BOSS!!!! (liked by Van Duyn)

Kevin Hill: @William, Remove the veil so that man may gaze upon his own reflection and discover his own balance. For a time the populace will be like angry children whose toys have been taken away but mankind must be courageous enough to use his own reason in order to self illuminate.
    Last edited by Houman; 12th June 2014 at 18:19.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (12th June 2014), Daughter of Time (12th June 2014), heyokah (17th June 2014), karelia (12th June 2014), Limor Wolf (13th June 2014), mab777 (12th June 2014)

15. Link to Post #3008
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

I feel very blessed when reading the last posts on this thread (besides the very last two Houman posted which I haven't read yet), beginning from Daughter of time. I am usually feeling quite unable to verbalize on these matters, such is the programming I was given - I am not allowed to talk, nor to engage when it comes to the intricacies of the inner world, of our reality-matrix, of our government and it's off worlds involvments and connections.. But I am able to observe and acknowledge the courage and integrity of spirit of those of you who are walking the warrior path...

Abductions, Mkultra, divine support, government survellience, synchronicities, deep anxiety, childhood programs, isolation, joy of the spirit, inner strength, trauma, wierdnesses, satanic rituals, feeling differnt, being psychically used for sinisiter purposes and as opposed for benevolence as well, exraterrestrials, extradimensionals, energy beings and the future of our planet, living a limited life, a Truman show, absolutely unable to do what others can, and an outside appearence of an avarage citizen so no one pays attention.

I touch base with you, Dot, in more ways than you may know, including father-daughter relationship, the processing of forgivness, deep inner understanding of where we are going and the needed process of elimination, cleaning, and clearing. Done not only on behalf of the individual.. I feel that your openess is invaluable and it helps not only yourself, but it helps others as well, if only for the mere fact that it gives a reassurence for some of us that we are not alone, I personally listen to you and learn about your path and I can sense about other's as well and feel content and at peace with what I verify and come to understand.

Not to over dramatise anything, the ordinary is still there in every moment in every day, and routine has it's own purpose. But this trail consists of pain and sorrow, of elation and magnanimity, agony and miracles all together in one breath .. and yet so simple, clear, embracing, understandable and familiar. It is all just rolling as it should be.

My intent in writing this is nothing but to say 'thank you' to all here, just like Justone, Donc and others, my way to Houman's thread was not a result of any casual strolling. It was inevitable, and one that goes along other processes in my life. I recieved this tingling (more like a medium strike of lightening), a feeling that I should be here for a reason, even though not quite aware to what this thread is about, however, I knew it was meaningful. And so, wires are being pulled via people, and the subtleness and gentleness of it stands in sheer contrast to the attempts of demolition and the efforts of prevention..

If for any reason, some of the players that are doing the 'deep dark' role are aware to this thread, I would like to convey this to them -
    You are known and appreciated for playing your part of the game, it is nothing but a dead end that is pursued by you, walking it is up to you but you do not have the permission to take hostages. We will turn our energy from you, will reclaim our independency, and aqcuire the knowledge of this existance, it will be borne via wisdom and cooperation. Chain of events in this existance seems to be one of an energetic subjugation for so called higher forces, that makes every role player within this reality and it's tangents (knowingly or not), a prisoners for higher forces than them, breaking this chains may come from the bottom this time. We will reclaim our world, reclaim our universe and reclaim our sovereignty. You are all invited to do the same

All the best

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 21st June 2014 at 08:07.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Chester (12th June 2014), Daughter of Time (12th June 2014), donk (13th June 2014), Hervé (12th June 2014), Houman (13th June 2014), karelia (13th June 2014), mab777 (13th June 2014), Shikasta (14th June 2014), Sidney (20th June 2014), spiritwind (13th June 2014), Victoria (21st August 2019), william r sanford72 (13th June 2014)

17. Link to Post #3009
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    are aware to this thread,
    They are...

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (13th June 2014), Daughter of Time (13th June 2014), Hervé (13th June 2014), karelia (13th June 2014), Limor Wolf (13th June 2014), william r sanford72 (13th June 2014)

19. Link to Post #3010
    Thanks

From Van Duyn's facebook

"William Cornelis Van Duyn: Freedom can't exist in a political vacuum. Your government must assure and protect your rights. You are the voice of democracy.
    Is Freedom compatible with Democracy?"

From Chief Adario

"
    Adario, a seventeenth-century Huron chief, was also known as Kondiaronk (his Huron name) and The Rat (so called by the French). He had a high reputation for bravery and sagacity, and played a prominent part in Frontenac’s War (1689-1697) — a series of conflicts between the French and English, and between the French along with their Indian allies and the Iroquois. His skill in diplomacy and confederating the tribes made him an acclaimed peacemaker. He died in Montreal during an important peace conference in 1701. Adario travelled widely and said of his travels: "I have been in France, New York and Quebec, where I Study’d the Customs and Doctrines of the English and French." The following discourse took place between Adario and Baron de Lahontan, a Frenchman, explorer and Lord Lieutenant of the French colony at Placentia in Newfoundland. Lahontan has just explained to Adario that without punishing the wicked and rewarding the good, murder and robbery would spread everywhere, and the white man would soon be the most miserable people upon the earth. Adario, in turn, interprets his understanding of the white man’s law.

Nay, you are miserable enough already, and indeed I can't see how you can be more such. What sort of Men must the Europeans be? What species of creatures do they retain to? The Europeans, who must be forced to do Good, and have no other Prompter for avoiding of Evil than the fear of Punishment. If I asked thee, what a Man is, thou wouldst answer me, He’s a Frenchmen, and yet I’ll prove that your Man is rather a Beaver. For Man is not entitled to that character upon the force of his walking upright upon two Legs, or of Reading and Writing, and showing a Thousand other Instances of his Industry....

Who gave you all the Countries that you now inhabit, by what Right do you possess them? They always belonged to the ALGONKINS before. In earnest, my dear Brother, I’m sorry for thee from the bottom of my soul. Take my advice, and turn HURON; for I see plainly a vast difference between thy condition and mine. I am Master of my Condition and mine. I am Master of my own Body, I have the absolute disposal of my self, I do what I please, I am the first and the last of my Nation, I fear no Man, and I depend only upon the Great Spirit. Whereas, thy Body, as well as thy Soul, are doomed to a dependence upon thy great Captain, thy Vice-Roy disposes of thee, thou hast not the liberty of doing what thou hast a mind to; thou art afraid of Robbers, false Witnesses, Assassins, etc., and thou dependest upon an infinity of Persons whose Places have raised them above thee. Is it true or not?

"

From Ayn Rand

"We are fast approaching the stage of inversion: The stage where government does as it pleases, while the citizen may act only by permission; which is the Stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force."

From Atlas Shrugged (Ayn Rand)

“If there are degrees of evil, it is hard to say who is the more contemptible: the brute who assumes the right to force the mind of others or the moral degenerate who grants to others the right to force his mind. "

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (13th June 2014), Daughter of Time (13th June 2014), heyokah (17th June 2014), Huntress (15th June 2014), Jovian (15th December 2014), Limor Wolf (13th June 2014), mab777 (13th June 2014), Octavusprime (15th June 2014), spiritwind (13th June 2014), ulli (13th June 2014), william r sanford72 (13th June 2014)

21. Link to Post #3011
    Retired
    Thanks

They are...
    Classical response - good
    Quantum response- it matters not

Back to reading the rest of the posts ~

Best,

Limor

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Chester (14th June 2014), karelia (13th June 2014), william r sanford72 (13th June 2014)

23. Link to Post #3012
    Language
    English
    Thanks

They are...

Best,

Limor
    It is my view that it matters. In fact, I base my view upon my own experience with the quantum field. By engaging the quantum field, I have experienced profound results.

My choice is to give up ("It matters not") or act. Isn't to post at all an act?

It matters... everything matters... it matters to those who come after us. Let's do our best.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

karelia (13th June 2014), Shikasta (14th June 2014), spiritwind (13th June 2014), william r sanford72 (13th June 2014)

25. Link to Post #3013
    Retired
    Thanks

They are...

Best,

Limor
    It is my view that it matters. In fact, I base my view upon my own experience with the quantum field. By engaging the quantum field, I have experienced profound results.

My choice is to give up ("It matters not") or act. Isn't to post at all an act?

It matters... everything matters... it matters to those who come after us. Let's do our best.
    There are several ways to observe the Mountain and a few trails to go up there (giving up is not one of them), as long as we will all see each other at the confluence point ~
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 13th June 2014 at 13:37.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Chester (13th June 2014), karelia (13th June 2014), Shikasta (14th June 2014), spiritwind (13th June 2014), william r sanford72 (14th June 2014)

27. Link to Post #3014
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

So I listened to the (incredibly tragic) Laurel Aston interviews, and I was wondering about the following new (to me) information:
    -comic books as “deeds/leases” for slaves
    -radiation used to purge memory
    ….and how about “smileys” and Prince Kareem AgaKahn (I have no idea how to spell either, she talks about this in the second youtube)
    Is there more information about any of this anywhere?

28. Link to Post #3015
    Thanks

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    -radiation used to purge memory
    Not clear if this was electro-magnetic radiation/ electron beam radiation/ x-ray radiation or micro-wave radiation (all of these are known to cause memory loss)
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1290816

Biull Eksp Biol Med. 1992 Nov;114(11):483-4.
    [The effect of ultrahigh-frequency electromagnetic radiation on learning and memory processes].
    [Article in Russian]
    Krylova IN, Dukhanin AS, Il'in AB, Kuznetsova EIu, Balaeva NV, Shimanovskiĭ NL, Pal'tsev IuP, Iasnetsov VV.
    Abstract
    Low-intensity electromagnetic field (12.6 cm, 2375 MHz, power density 1 mW/cm2) produced retrograde amnesia in the rat passive avoidance test. No effect was registered of microwave irradiation on the open field behavior and the pain sensitivity. Functional activity of the m-cholinergic receptors decreased, but their number increased in the brain cortex. It is suggested that cholinergic system plays an important role in the effects of electromagnetic field on memory processes.

====

Article Citation:
    Thomas G. Wheeler and Kenneth A. Hardy (1985) Retrograde Amnesia Produced by Electron Beam Exposure: Causal Parameters and Duration of Memory Loss. Radiation Research: January 1985, Vol. 101, No. 1, pp. 74-80.

Retrograde Amnesia Produced by Electron Beam Exposure: Causal Parameters and Duration of Memory Loss
    Thomas G. Wheeler and Kenneth A. Hardy

The production of retrograde amnesia (RA) upon electron beam exposure has been investigated. RA production was evaluated using a single-trial avoidance task across a 104 dose range for 10-, 1-, and 0.1-μsec pulsed exposures. The dose-response curve obtained at each pulse duration showed significant RA production. The most effective dose range was 0.1-10 rad at a dose rate of 106 rad/sec. By employing a 10 rad (106 rad/sec) pulse, a memory loss of the events occurring in the previous 4 sec was demonstrated. The conclusion was that the RA effect might be due to sensory system activation which provided a novel stimulus that masked previous stimuli.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (14th June 2014), donk (13th June 2014), Limor Wolf (21st June 2014), william r sanford72 (14th June 2014)

30. Link to Post #3016
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Yikes! Thanks!!

What was that "smiley" cult and prince she was talking about? How bout comic books as sex slave "deeds"? Anyone ever heard of that?

31. Link to Post #3017
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This thread remains the most important thread on the Avalon Forum. I am making this post to make a point and I am hoping this point can be picked up on.

Thich Nhat Hanh

Attachment 26020
    The point of the above post was to show Thich Nhat Hanh's "capensis" head.

These three posts a few pages back inform about this - Post 1 - Post 2
    - Post 3

My only point is that it seems to me each creature of creation has its own ability to choose good or evil, to act good or evil.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Houman (15th June 2014), spiritwind (15th June 2014), william r sanford72 (15th June 2014)

33. Link to Post #3018
    Thanks

Thich Nhat Hanh

Attachment 26020
    The point of the above post was to show Thich Nhat Hanh's "capensis" head.

These three posts a few pages back inform about this - Post 1 - Post 2
    - Post 3

My only point is that it seems to me each creature of creation has its own ability to choose good or evil, to act good or evil.
    Sadly Karen Hudes family has been dissolved as a consequence of her whistle-blowing, I wish her strength and courage.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (15th June 2014), Daughter of Time (15th June 2014), Limor Wolf (21st June 2014), RunningDeer (26th June 2014), spiritwind (15th June 2014), william r sanford72 (15th June 2014)

35. Link to Post #3019
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Everyone in my (bloodline - both sides) family has suffered. My father, dead - "suicide" at age 44. My children's mother attempted suicide 5 times then moved under a tree on a desert island to sell herself for crack... she was "rescued" years later but is loony as can be... will never be the same.

My oldest son, 23 - a full blown alcoholic that somehow goes to work each day. My second oldest, 20 - just bailed on his 10 year probation to escape the state so he can smoke weed and drink. My youngest, 18 - drove him where ever after quitting college and his job - both actions done in the last 1.5 months.

My mother is the most unhappy human I ever met and has no clue thus I have little hope... she is an "atheist" by the way. Have you ever known a happy atheist that is approaching the end of their life?

My only full blood sister is and has been an emotional basket case her entire life (in part and to my deepest regret because of me).

My almost successful suicide attempt just 2.5 years ago... this thread truly changed my life because the information here allowed me to see (and understand) what has been going on.

My choice has been to fear waking up or to continue to wake up.... You (Houman) mentioned early on how those who are close to you are targets... They have always been. Its like "something/someone" saw me coming. Makes no sense.

After listening to Laurel Aston I see... It has been generational. I wonder why I am not angry? I wonder why I don't blame a "them?" I know why. It sustains an old, repetitive archetypal drama and the only solution that makes sense to me is to no longer engage with it.

This is where William Cornelis Van Duyn might start... by a disclosure of these practices upon so many of the Earth's families. I bet he or folks he knows personally have experienced generational SRA.

What a dilemma.

For me, I don't have to "forgive" because the requirement of forgiveness can only be subsequent to judgment. I don't judge it. I understand it. Choices were made by folks long ago and this is what we have now. But the children of these folks... William, Etienne, Charles Jacob - maybe they might say, as I have said to my mother... "Can't we stop passing on this family illness?" So far my mother hasn't even acknowledged it... sadly.

And this explains my current "avatar picture" - I had to put up a wall. But even a wall, with age... can produce life.
    Last edited by Chester; 15th June 2014 at 03:42.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Houman (15th June 2014), Limor Wolf (21st June 2014), Shikasta (17th June 2014), spiritwind (15th June 2014), william r sanford72 (15th June 2014)

37. Link to Post #3020
    Thanks

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    ….and how about “smileys” and Prince Kareem AgaKahn (I have no idea how to spell either, she talks about this in the second youtube)
    Is there more information about any of this anywhere?

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (15th June 2014), Limor Wolf (21st June 2014), william r sanford72 (15th June 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 235 FirstFirst 1 51 101 141 151 161 201 235 LastLast