+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 235 FirstFirst 1 53 103 143 153 163 203 235 LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,060 of 4699

Thread: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

1. Link to Post #3041
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    There are mankind, who do not and never knew enlightenment
    And there are celectial beings, these is who most of us are, and they desire this knowledge for themselves

Programmed by deception - Solaris BlueRaven

"There are these other races of which were quite hostile and power hungry. They were seekers of power yet not the linage to inherit the source by any creator or universe. Some call these races reptiles. I can tell you they are the race of man. The race of man was never fallen. It was simply stated never ascended. You see in this day where DNA activation is clear who is ascending onto a higher level and who and what is not. If you look closely you will notice that churches, religions, governments and those who work in shadow areas are not capable of ascension and are stopping at nothing to attempt to deter the evolution of the star linage on this planet.

You might ask yourselves how on earth it came to this. Why did we not see it?.. it is what it is, a fabric of lies constructed by entities completely out of touch with the universe

Mankind was never fallen. Mankind was never ascended. He did not do something to obtain his personal extinction. He merely acted out on personal will and imposed his personal will on every life form he came into contact with. Right now down to a dictatorship no celectial race would tolerate. He murdered anyone with a star people lineage and is now at the mercy of his own madness. He has deceived pure hearts with a church which is nothing more than a reflection of a false god and agenda called a coroperation.

There have been a rash of genetic experementation which has become a grotesque abuse of power. There have been those in the illusion of power on a global scale targeting anyone who exudes free will and confidence. The witch hunt have began on the hands of those who have proclaimed themselves corporate gods.

I laugh at those with the high tech telescopes in search of something they will never have communication with. Those of us who are of the star people do not need a telescope. We are the scope and lens and our bodies are the hosts of those grand designs.

As easy as it is to get sucked into their drama and illusion do not give them any power. They are frauds and charlatans in the industry or corporate corruption. They will fade like the water in the desert. Their imprints will be absorbed into the abyss and their children will become extinct. Simply put their seeds are universally snuffed out.

This may sound harsh, yet the universe does not take to bullies and neither do I. I know what is out there. They do not. I know how the inteligent universe functions and the species associated. They do not. I know what is acceptable by universal law. They have violated this law which makes them rogue outcasts.

These rogue entities prey on the compassion of those of us who are empathic to life. Yet they have taken advantage of this and have used an oppressive trait of guilt to sway those into surrendering to their wrong doings. Not anymore.

The harm done to the animals alone on this world is warrant enough to authorise an extinction of those who are mankind inside the vehicles.

The masses are programmed since birth. They are programmed to believe in a reality which is not valid in any dimension or universe. Be lucid and aware that you have control on this timeline and in every state of consciousness you participate with. Do not believe in any form of lies which are constructed as they are conjured by deceivers.

Do not give them control or power. Do not shower them with love or offer to assist them as I can guarantee it will be a trap. Do not remorse for something you are not responsible for. At least many like myself can leave this blue world knowing we did not continue the cycle. We did something to awaken the masses and put an end to the illusions in honor of our universal home and this blue sentient world."
    They don’t own the earth. They don’t own you and me. They don’t own all their stupid secret symbols. They don’t own the present, they don’t own the future. They don’t even own themselves. They’re usurpers, in every sense of the word. And absolutely nothing to fear. That these invading power freaks striving to control the world should try to lay claim to some secret knowledge and power source that’s superior to everything else is a fraud. That they so feverishly endeavor to bring on world changing events that result in national clampdowns and population reduction is their personal nightmare in the making. And we need to see it for what it is. A spiritual charade. While we have to deal with their very real machinations they’ve unleashed in their attempt to destroy the earth and most of its inhabitants for whatever sick reason they’ve conjured, they have no truly superior super powers to fear. Just an ugly willingness to tap in to sorcery tools that make them lords over their own ugly fabrications. The nightmare is theirs, not ours. We just have to deal with the fallout from their insanity. But we can do so consciously and with great peace of mind and heart in spite of all of their efforts to induce fear. The fact is, there is no secret but that which is willfully withheld or deliberately ignored. And to the conscious, nothing is hidden that cannot be revealed. The fact that they have to hide it rather than conscientiously share whatever they claim to know is evidence in itself as to their dark nature and self-serving intentions. You’d think humanity would see the continued suppression of empowering and healing knowledge and information and start to catch on, but alas, the conditioning has been very effective. But not for much longer. Their matrix of power is unraveling as we speak. Don’t let the sabre rattling and scare tactics fool you. Their days are almost over.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

animovado (8th July 2014), Chester (26th June 2014), donk (26th June 2014), Heather2017 (26th June 2014), karelia (28th June 2014), Limor Wolf (26th June 2014), Pam (27th June 2014), raregem (18th July 2014), StandingWave (6th August 2014), TargeT (8th July 2014), william r sanford72 (26th June 2014)

3. Link to Post #3042
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    They don’t own the earth. They don’t own you and me. They don’t own all their stupid secret symbols. They don’t own the present, they don’t own the future. They don’t even own themselves. They’re usurpers, in every sense of the word. And absolutely nothing to fear. That these invading power freaks striving to control the world should try to lay claim to some secret knowledge and power source that’s superior to everything else is a fraud. That they so feverishly endeavor to bring on world changing events that result in national clampdowns and population reduction is their personal nightmare in the making. And we need to see it for what it is. A spiritual charade. While we have to deal with their very real machinations they’ve unleashed in their attempt to destroy the earth and most of its inhabitants for whatever sick reason they’ve conjured, they have no truly superior super powers to fear. Just an ugly willingness to tap in to sorcery tools that make them lords over their own ugly fabrications. The nightmare is theirs, not ours. We just have to deal with the fallout from their insanity. But we can do so consciously and with great peace of mind and heart in spite of all of their efforts to induce fear. The fact is, there is no secret but that which is willfully withheld or deliberately ignored. And to the conscious, nothing is hidden that cannot be revealed. The fact that they have to hide it rather than conscientiously share whatever they claim to know is evidence in itself as to their dark nature and self-serving intentions. You’d think humanity would see the continued suppression of empowering and healing knowledge and information and start to catch on, but alas, the conditioning has been very effective. But not for much longer. Their matrix of power is unraveling as we speak. Don’t let the sabre rattling and scare tactics fool you. Their days are almost over.
    This restored response may fit here, I posted it a year and a half ago at the - 'Artificial Intelligence and the Invisible Plague' thread and it may parallel with gripreapers words above, then back to Houman's dictation of this thread's tempo and content : )

"We are dealing with disruptive technology and this technology is directed against us as collective and as individuals. I doubt if it is anything new, I know it is not. It is simply that now they have the need to step up their game and get the devils out of the closet so to speak. I woke up this morning with real grasp of what we can do, and that we have the ability to create inspite of this Electromagnetic waves that are directed against us, and the confusing thoughts that are implanted in us as if it is ours and the feelings that accompany this pretty dark agenda.

This is not a version of 'The Secret', nothing superficial in it's concept, we might be required to do a tough job in this 3D world and planet, some high waves arise across to stop our movement towards the desirable direction, We are manifestors, however, we have great ability to manifest due to the vast collection of emotions that we own which adds to the collective's toolbox. An inability of the other 'party' to feel emotions makes them battle us and want to diminish our abilities, put us to their own use and service instead of to join forces. we could learn quite a lot from their extremely brilliant thinking abilities, they have things they can learn from us, It could have been a great learning curve, instead it is a farce of some unknown creator that created all those diversified worlds and put them together to manage with one another : ) a bit untasteful joke. There is no doubt we are equals to them and not inferior. For now, they are feeding themselvs from us, we are their food source, and to tell the truth no one wants to starve to death when their food gather itself and aim to move to another role.

I do feel that we can get into their heads as much as they get into ours, but with a different approach, without any attempt to control or manipulate or return the battle in any way. In fact solely for the purpose of study and research and to be able to put our own limits and be assertive on what we are willing or not willing to do. At the same time we might like to formulate the vision as well as some tangible understanding of how we would like to see this world evolutionize, in fact, this actually might be their hidden role, to help us to do just that. unbeknowest to them or to us. this might be the wierd way of the evolution of worlds in the cosmos.
    All copywrites reserved to the creator, acssess to the complaints box only at the end of this game.

This thread is important since it allows us to map and study their brain, see where their plans are going and internally not agree with it. Our brains have the chance now to develop much further because of the great resistance. Strong muscles are acquired by practice, it is called endurance training. the technology is not (yet) the problem only the operators and manifestors behind it. This is what they see with their minds eye, the question is what DO WE see? what are our own desires and where would we like set our limits.

Once upon a time we knew how to draw, We forgot how to use this ability and some attempts are made to prevent us from taking a color, a brush and a painting page in our hands, everything is done so we will not have the desire or strength or enough energy to reach all those and excersice and excersice, and eventually lead the way. problems are mounted on our door step. But we are creators. A creation must come from a gut wish, from deep inside the intestines, from knowing wrong from right from keeping the eyes on the road, creative worlds can not be controlled."

Cheers,

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 26th June 2014 at 08:19.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Chester (27th June 2014), DarMar (8th July 2014), raregem (18th July 2014), Shikasta (27th June 2014), spiritwind (26th June 2014), william r sanford72 (26th June 2014)

5. Link to Post #3043
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Quote Posted by justone (here)
    In reference to post #3033 above, I am wondering how some of the participants of this thread may respond to the following questions.

Is the Kybalion "good" or "evil" or something else?

Is Hermetic philosophy "good" or "evil" or something else?

Because William Cornelis Van Duyn (the current "Head of the Illuminati) seems to appreciate the Kybalion (and thus it should be concluded he has gained from by his actions on Facebook is promoting the principles of the Hermetic philosphy) does this make him "good" or "evil" or something else?

Based on the responses I hope to obtain, I have more questions. I hope folks will engage in this discussion.
    It is very hard for me to believe Justone that Van Duyn is the current head of the Illuminatis and is a known figure. Illuminatis heads are not public Sam, their minions are, but not the heads.

So i would take what a self claimed false head has to say with a grain of salt. I would take anything the illuminatis have to say with a grain a salt, knowing that lies are prévalent at all levels.

In other words, i do not see this avenue as a good potential to seek answers to your questions
    I have some very good points to make but if you are unwilling to indulge my request, then perhaps an opportunity will be missed. Regardless of whether you or I or anyone else "believes" he is the Head of the Illuminati has zero to do with the questions. In fact, if I would be indulged a bit here, this might be further revealed.

I have found that closed mindedness assists the controllers in retaining their control. It supports their view of "the swine." Sadly, I must open my mind to the possibility that some of their views are valid. I am making efforts to rise above this paradigm and have a way of so doing, yet it requires open mindedness. If I were indulged in my questions, you would be very surprised where this would lead. I also thought I had your trust and this response does not emulate that trust.
    Last edited by Chester; 26th June 2014 at 15:43.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Hazelfern (1st July 2014), karelia (28th June 2014), mab777 (2nd July 2014), raregem (18th July 2014), thunder24 (26th June 2014), william r sanford72 (27th June 2014)

7. Link to Post #3044
    Language
    English
    Thanks

And just to add context, it is important that folks who might comment on my recent post of questions have followed the last 1/2 dozen pages of this thread. If they have done so, they will understand why I referred to William Cornelis Van Duyn as "the Head of the Illuminati" in quotes.

Just to make sure it is understood even more clearly we have all heard of all sorts of descriptions as to what the Illuminati is.

Many folks perceive the organization to be a phantom.

There was a claim by someone who went by the name Hidden Hand that the Illuminati "Head" is actually an off world born "soul group" that calls itself the Luciferic soul group and that it gives orders to the earth born 12 or 13 families (I don't recall which) as to what they are supposed to do.

If folks have been following what William has stated they will know that he claims there has been a purging of 7 of the 13 families from "the Illuminati." He also stated that it was his ancestors who made sure the Eye of Horus was on the US One Dollar Bill. We also know that he gave Fritz Springmeier the list of attendees to this year's Bilderberg meeting as well as scripts of words he spoke as the apparent individual in charge of running this meeting.

What does all this mean? I have a dozen or more questions about it myself.

But my question of the moment is - Will we get anywhere regarding the future of planet Earth and how that effects our children by remaining disengaged in dialogue?

Is it better to focus all our energies on bringing up something that actually isn’t relevant to the attempted dialogue that clearly is meant only to end the dialogue?

Are we going to get anywhere by derailing attempts at dialogue, by focusing on what can be disagreed with or what can be contended with or how evil "they" are and by constantly stating, “Look at all the evil "they” do to 'us'" etc etc. Don't we know enough about all this already?

I attempted to kick off some productive discussions. I have some good responses to provide regarding how things might go but can't do this without participation. I would hate to conclude what some within the so called "Illuminati" conclude... and that is that mankind as it is now on Earth is a lost cause. Let's don't keep returning the same finger pointing responses because where has this gotten us?

And do not make the mistake of concluding that I am blaming us non-illuminati or whatever word you might label us as to be the ones at fault here. At least at fault alone. I see our situation as all of our doing, the insiders as well as the periphery as well as the masses of humanity that have little or no clue what is and what has been going on.

So I ask another question which I must preface by regurgitating history.

2 1/2 years ago I found myself so lost that I wasn't even capable of killing myself. I was in a massive several month long deep depression. I was beyond despair because I was incapable of killing myself. I had been hearing voices from what told me it was "God" that I had to kill myself to save the world and I couldn't do it. How pathetic I felt.

It was this thread that gave me hope that what I had been experiencing was not delusions, was not "God" and that there was an explanation behind it all. That gave me enough hope to seek solutions. Some of you folks that followed some of my posts know what I went through. I am still in process of change, but I can say this about myself today... I don't hear those voices anymore. I am not controlled by my dreams. I do not live in any fear at all whatsoever. The only thing that holds me back from being even more open (and brutally, in your face honest) is that I don't want to push others away who may otherwise benefit from a more humble approach.

I have done the work. No, its not over, but I do not suffer energetic attacks nor does anyone try and silence me or kill me. For example, anyone here know about Sam Jenkins? Bases 26... look it up. Sam Jenkins believes he is an ongoing victim of directed energy weaponry. I believe he has reason to believe this. I felt that if I was able to overcome all the demonic, energetic weaponry attacks that I could perhaps help the guy. I contacted Sam. I Skyped with Sam for 1.5 hours. I was unable to help him. But I tried... I did my best. I offered to share with him my experience and how I overcame these same issues.

Why are they not attacking me anymore? Is it because of the person I have become? Is it because of the work I have done? Is some incredibly benevolent and all powerful group of beings protecting me? I have no clue... but I am no longer under any noticeable attack. Perhaps in a few days I may state otherwise after making this post... but I make odds very low on that one.

I speak out about Satanic Ritual Abuse and about the "purported" (I must use that word because I have never seen nor experienced this) Animal and Human Ritual Sacrifice. I speak about this because it seems to me that this activity, if it actually occurs as many, many witnesses and experiencers have stated and if it is actually performed by some within the very well known segments of the elite (who may also view themselves as Illuminati) then I would like William Cornelis Van Duyn to address this issue.

Anyone who understands the effects of magic, the effects of ritualized magical ceremonies which produce such energies as the ones that come forth from murdering a live being in such a horrific fashion has to understand how critical it is this specific practice be addressed, explained, justified. Do I think it can be, frankly no... but unless it is at least admitted to - that we are told by someone informed like William Cornelis (is this perhaps why 7 of the 13 families were kicked out??)... that this practice actually occurs (and I make odds high it does), then how the heck are the rest of us non participants supposed to believe the “Illuminati” is turning over a new leaf? And this is just one issue amongst dozens but to me, this is the big one because it is the most outrageous and can be no less a massive illness of the mind, the emotions, the body and most importantly of all, the spirit. And just like in a home with a sick, practicing alcoholic... the entire family becomes ill. As our whole planet is ill. Simple to see.

If this practice is being conducted by our rulers, and the ending of this practice is not the number one item on the agenda of change, then nothing else will matter (all and only my opinion). Nothing else will change (again, just my opinion) as it cannot be afforded by those who are addicted to this practice for the human race to wake up and throw off the shackles of mind controlled enslavement.

So my questions that have so far been deflected or ignored a few posts above were meant to lead to the bigger questions... Is it the belief systems of a group of folks who also happened to gain a great deal of temporal power that we see as playing a foundational role to their actions? Or could those systems simply be deflections from what is really going on?

Why else is our planet so screwed up?

Besides the SRA and SRH&AS what else is really going on? Could it be all and only greed? Sometimes it seems it is just that. A small group of folks wanting to hang on to what they have. First and foremost is the known pleasures derived from "owner mentality" power over others. And then we have the incredibly luxurious wealth and the ability to go anywhere in the world and live in utter opulence while 1/3rd the world worries how it will eat that day. You have to be kidding me if you tell me this can’t be fixed. Those who could don’t which tells me they won’t. I looked at the 100 most wealthy folks in the world. If they donated 10% of their wealth to a fund, that fund could generate enough interest to maintain its principle versus inflation and from the interest alone, the entire world could be comfortably fed. Or would this then create a collapse of the fiat money system of most of the world of today? I wonder.

But then, if we know anything about metaphysics, we know it takes a group of willing slaves for there to be slave owners. At least that is my firm opinion. In fact, my own current state of relative sovereignty only came about by my action of taking full, 100% responsibility for everything in my life. I now live a wonderful life - as far as my own limited experience goes... a magical, wonderful life with a single exception. I suffer from caring and so I open my eyes to the world and to what is going on and thus I act in ways I believe can generate positive changes.

That is what my posts intend.

Anyways, is it possible we might have a dialogue here such that we might be able to bring by consensus some legitimate responses to William Cornelis Van Duyn? I want to give him a chance, but who the heck am I? Nobody. But who are we? At least here on Avalon? We are a pretty amazing group of folks who form a decent collective... and a collective (at least on this thread as stated by Houman) is being read by some in this Illuminati. Do we let our egos divide us? Or can we somehow generate some real consensus generated dialogue back to this man and the group he claims to lead?
    Last edited by Chester; 2nd July 2014 at 18:08.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Becky (8th July 2014), Hazelfern (1st July 2014), karelia (28th June 2014), mab777 (28th June 2014), Shikasta (27th June 2014), StandingWave (6th August 2014), william r sanford72 (1st July 2014)

9. Link to Post #3045
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Houman (here)
    I guess that you can look at it from the point of view of Game Theory with more than 2 players in the game. If a "house divided against itself cannot stand", perhaps the same principle applies to "humanity" involved in a game with negatively oriented non-human entities. So from the point of view of Game Theory it is in the interest of all human parties to reach some level of win-win cooperation rather than a lose-lose mutual destruction.

Now this being said, Monsanto is still around, babies are still being injected with neurotoxins, we are all breathing and drinking aluminum and fluoride, SRA are still going on, the focus of the mainstream media remains on debasement and perversion rather than elevation, children are still dying or becoming orphans through engineered wars, the technology that could liberate humankind from serfdom is still kept under seal...

Therefore "only by their actions we will know them": if the people who are in contact with FS are really at the top of the pyramid, if they have the power that goes with it, and if they have the degree of benevolence of a Cyrus (who btw was not a pagan king, quite the opposite, but this is another story) then we will see it through their actions and not their words (it is simple logic).

Houman
    Why... when we may have an opportunity for some direct dialogue (paraphrased from a previous Houman reply - "Yes, they are reading this thread") are we not doing so?

As one of the "non-elite" I would say that Houman's list above contains valid, measurable goals "we" need to see addressed but surely this is not all. At the same time, I would assume the PTBs also have their own list which they validate from their point of view.

My guesses are that most members who have participated in this thread do not believe "the controllers" (as Bill has called them) have any desire (much less ability) to make any changes "we-'non-elite'" could be satisfied with. Maybe the odds are almost zero but there is no way I will make the assumption it is zero.

Why could we not make up a list of step by step, measurable achievements "we" require and give "them" the chance to make their own list too? Then both the controllers and the controlled could take steps together to achieve the goal of changing the format of planet Earth from a controller/slave paradigm to something we all could agree is more palatable?
    Last edited by Chester; 2nd July 2014 at 00:02.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

karelia (1st July 2014), william r sanford72 (1st July 2014)

11. Link to Post #3046
    Language
    English
    Thanks

from Fritz's Blog

Quote Fritz,
    This is a first step in my life. I know that my decision is right to send you my speech. I have this urge to open the whole system, and to show the openness. It will take some years to make the population understand…
    It is a premiere for you too. I wish you good luck and strength. You’re a man of courage.
    W.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Flash (2nd July 2014), mab777 (2nd July 2014)

13. Link to Post #3047
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If I were one of the elite, like William Cornelis Van Duyn, I may perhaps consider saying this.

Quote Our (the Illuminati families) ancestors held knowledge we have not shared with the masses of humanity freely and openly. Perhaps part of that reason was there was no easy way so to do. Some within our families felt this information was sacred and that it might be dangerous to make it available to all. Yes, some who held power also intentionally kept this knowledge private so they could maintain their control over the masses. But we now have the internet. Also, some of us (myself included) are interested in sharing this information with the entire public. This is why I shared my appreciation for the Kybalion and why I am promoting the Hermetic Principles.

I believe if we in the Illuminati have expectations of the masses of humanity then it is only fair we share with humanity all we know. This should also include revealing what we know (and have held private) of the history of Earth. In fact, all occulted knowledge/information should be made available to each and every one. In addition, any disinformation (if known to be) should be eliminated from this information release and we should all vow to avoid dissemination of any known disinformation.

We, the Illuminati, also understand that the masses of humanity have realistic expectations of us (as they should) and we are open to discussing each and every measure that can be taken. But this can only be done if first, everyone admits we are all in a mess and we all (or at least all our ancestors) hold some responsibility for us finding ourselves in this collectively generated mess.

For simplicity sake, we could categorize humanity into three parts. The Illuminati (our families and those who consciously choose to participate cooperatively within our network), the awakened who are not a part of our families or network and the rest of humanity that has yet to awaken to what has been going on for thousands of years - the management of Earth via our Illuminati families.

We believe that for a successful, peaceful transition away from occulted Illuminati rule to occur, the world must be provided the truth of Earth's history (and any known history beyond just Earth and beyond just Human) and be offered the opportunity to understand our philosophies. In addition we, the Illuminati, believe that to accomplish this goal, we need the help of the awakened. This is, perhaps, a big step for the awakened to take. It calls first for understanding. Then, it calls for the awakened to find representatives who, along with our representatives would create realistically achievable goals and a measurable road map to achieving these goals. And finally it calls for trust. Through this process, the truth of our history and the truth of the philosophies of those who have ruled humanity can be provided to all such that all (depending on their individual capacity and inclination) can become part of the awakened. The idea is that eventually we have one "class" (if you will) where all have true, equal opportunity to contribute or not as to where we go as a collective from here.

There is no way a five or six paragraph statement can cover all matters of relevancy but we have to start somewhere.
    Last edited by Chester; 5th July 2014 at 17:58.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

karelia (5th July 2014), mab777 (5th July 2014), william r sanford72 (6th July 2014)

15. Link to Post #3048
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,348 times in 1,771 posts

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/06...une-20-21-8pm/

There is not sufficient information to determine with certainty whether William Cornelis Van Duyn is (or not) who he says he is...
    but, in the end, it is not that important...

What really matters is what people think, their intent/desire and the focus of their thought... any change/action stems out of the combination of a thought and an intent hence the effort to control both to maintain status-quo...

Leaders (hidden or not) stem from the population... once enough people change themselves, their hearth and focus their thought and desire on a new paradigm, it will happen...
    Last edited by Houman; 6th July 2014 at 03:28.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (6th July 2014), DarMar (8th July 2014), karelia (6th July 2014), Limor Wolf (8th July 2014), mab777 (6th July 2014), Sophocles (8th July 2014), spiritwind (6th July 2014), StandingWave (6th August 2014), william r sanford72 (6th July 2014)

17. Link to Post #3049
    Thanks

Tom Campbell on the nature of fear

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (6th July 2014), Limor Wolf (8th July 2014), Sophocles (8th July 2014), william r sanford72 (8th July 2014)

19. Link to Post #3050
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What really matters is what people think, their intent/desire and the focus of their thought... any change/action stems out of the combination of a thought and an intent hence the effort to control both to maintain status-quo...

Leaders (hidden or not) stem from the population... once enough people change themselves, their heart and focus their thought and desire on a new paradigm, it will happen...
    Good. If I am reading this correctly, it appears you are pointing out how critical it is that each and every one of us first take personal responsibility.

So if we be an individual who complains about the world as it is but this individual's heart remains essentially the same - as one's experience (which expands to the world) reflects back to each and all of us today, then we should not expect any new, positive paradigm change any time soon.

Maybe if the few who are truly awakened and who truly, day in and day out, bring forth this new paradigm in their words and actions because it is genuinely generated from their heart and thus emanates from their thoughts... if these truly awakened continue consistently to be this change then perhaps more and more of the dead asleep will begin to open their mind about these agendas. Most folks, when they see something they like, want some too.

And maybe if more and more of the dead asleep begin to wake up then perhaps the above noted Rockefeller scenario will fall apart.

So your call, Houman, is to the individual. Bill constantly reminds us of the same from Ghandi - "Be the change..."

It is very disheartening the complete lack of dialogue (other than complaining about "the evil them") here on Avalon regarding what (to me) actually matters most - our own individual, personal responsibility. What is at stake? The future of us all which includes the surface dweller non-insiders like my family, most of my friends, most of my neighbors and most of the rest of the planet and all our descendents. Oh... and put me on that list too (but last).
    Last edited by Chester; 6th July 2014 at 15:10.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Houman (6th July 2014), Limor Wolf (8th July 2014), mab777 (6th July 2014), william r sanford72 (6th July 2014)

21. Link to Post #3051
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wanted Man.JPG
Views:	143
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	26257
    Uncanny - the "boss guy" in the video looks just like William Cornelis.
    Last edited by Chester; 7th July 2014 at 02:57.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Limor Wolf (8th July 2014), william r sanford72 (17th July 2014)

23. Link to Post #3052
    Thanks

Uncanny - the "boss guy" in the video looks just like William Cornelis.
    Yes, he does...

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (8th July 2014), Limor Wolf (8th July 2014), william r sanford72 (17th July 2014)

25. Link to Post #3053
    Thanks

NYPD Sergeant and noted demonologist Ralph Sarchie

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (11th July 2014), Dorjezigzag (8th July 2014), Limor Wolf (12th July 2014), mab777 (8th July 2014), william r sanford72 (17th July 2014)

27. Link to Post #3054
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,663 times in 349 posts

I actually didn’t watch this to the end. Almost 4 years ago I actually had the audacity to say yes to a young man who had been dabbling in the dark side. He asked me for help and I thought he was sincere. I knew I didn’t have the background by myself, so I enlisted 4 other women to assist. He had not told me everything about his involvement and I clearly overstepped my abilities (and so did everyone else). There were repercussions and I will not do this again. I will say it was a learning experience of the high strangeness kind.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spiritwind For This Post:

Chester (11th July 2014), Houman (8th July 2014), Limor Wolf (12th July 2014), william r sanford72 (17th July 2014)

29. Link to Post #3055
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by spiritwind (here)
    I actually didn’t watch this to the end. Almost 4 years ago I actually had the audacity to say yes to a young man who had been dabbling in the dark side. He asked me for help and I thought he was sincere. I knew I didn’t have the background by myself, so I enlisted 4 other women to assist. He had not told me everything about his involvement and I clearly overstepped my abilities (and so did everyone else). There were repercussions and I will not do this again. I will say it was a learning experience of the high strangeness kind.

It looks to me this guy Sarchie is playing with fire. From what he says in the video footage he doesn't show enough knowledge to be safely dealing with these issues and is exposing himself to it. He who enters the game of another is subject to the rules and the laws of that game.
    Up to date Holographic Kinetics still may be the safest, the most efficient and the fastest way to deal with this kind of issues.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheVoyager For This Post:

spiritwind (9th July 2014), william r sanford72 (17th July 2014)

31. Link to Post #3056
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TheVoyager (here)
    It looks to me this guy Sarchie is playing with fire. From what he says in the video footage he doesn't show enough knowledge to be safely dealing with these issues and is exposing himself to it. He who enters the game of another is subject to the rules and the laws of that game.
    Up to date Holographic Kinetics still may be the safest, the most efficient and the fastest way to deal with this kind of issues.
    Everyone starts somewhere. If he is (as I suspect we all are) perfect creatures of creation, immortal and eternal, then does he (or anyone else for that matter) have any true, lasting problems?

All I am saying is that I went through my own battles with "the dark side energetics" and discovered how to move past the paradigm where these "dark energetics" effect me (me in this case includes my loved ones). I made my mistakes along the way. Maybe he has to do the same.

The paradigm can truly become a "thing" of one's past if one is truly willing to do the work to make it so.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Houman (18th July 2014), william r sanford72 (17th July 2014)

33. Link to Post #3057
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Justone, my comment was meant as an observation, not as a cryticism.

Everyone starts somewhere. If he is (as I suspect we all are) perfect creatures of creation, immortal and eternal, then does he (or anyone else for that matter) have any true, lasting problems?

All I am saying is that I went through my own battles with "the dark side energetics" and discovered how to move past the paradigm where these "dark energetics" effect me (me in this case includes my loved ones). I made my mistakes along the way. Maybe he has to do the same.

The paradigm can truly become a "thing" of one's past if one is truly willing to do the work to make it so.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to TheVoyager For This Post:

Chester (18th July 2014)

35. Link to Post #3058
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Your response suggests my comment was misinterpreted. I would be glad to elaborate on this with you here or via PM if you like. In fact, your comment stimulated mine. My response had no intention of implying I took your comment as criticism. This thread can and does bring out sensitivities.

So now my direct opinion - Sarchie is well intentioned. Yet I believe he uses tools to deal with demonics that I perceive are archaic and actually fan the flames of a dying paradigm - the supernatural, spiritual war. From my investigation of Steve Richard's methods, I agree 100% they are far superior as they deal with the "dark" thought forms directly and without the need for some "magical" techniques (with "magical" props) which derives their rights of power from some orthodoxy generated by men who sought to consolidate power (and cut out women in the process) just over 1600 years ago.

But is he in danger? My view is no. In fact, my view is no one is unless they buy into the possibility a prefect creature of creation ever could be in "danger." That idea is no longer part of my daily paradigm and that was what I was hoping to convey.
    Last edited by Chester; 18th July 2014 at 01:40.

36. Link to Post #3059
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes, everyone starts somewhere, I agree on that justone.
    There is also a saying: The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
    There are many well intentioned people out there, for instance just have a look at the energy healing area. But what do those people really do? What is really happening in energy sessions? Do those practitioners question themselves when they see, feel or observe something that their being, their essence, their Spirit is uncomfortable with?
    Do they question themselves what is really happening when they go through initiations and open themselves to outside forces and give them a permission to access them (and manipulate them) for their agenda. Some do. Many don't.

Is he 'in danger'? My point of view is that very probably he is. He who enters the game of another is subject to the rules and the laws of that game. And therefore can be hit by what the other one carries in their tourus field.
    You need to be in charge of the game in order to be able to make any changes, in order to change the rules, if so desired.
    How do you stay in your game? How do you not enter the game of another? By having the knowledge, the understanding of how the games are being played.

Your response suggests my comment was misinterpreted. I would be glad to elaborate on this with you here or via PM if you like. In fact, your comment stimulated mine. My response had no intention of implying I took your comment as criticism. This thread can and does bring out sensitivities.

So now my direct opinion - Sarchie is well intentioned. Yet I believe he uses tools to deal with demonics that I perceive are archaic and actually fan the flames of a dying paradigm - the supernatural, spiritual war. From my investigation of Steve Richard's methods, I agree 100% they are far superior as they deal with the "dark" thought forms directly and without the need for some "magical" techniques (with "magical" props) which derives their rights of power from some orthodoxy generated by men who sought to consolidate power (and cut out women in the process) just over 1600 years ago.

But is he in danger? My view is no. In fact, my view is no one is unless they buy into the possibility a prefect creature of creation ever could be in "danger." That idea is no longer part of my daily paradigm and that was what I was hoping to convey.
    Last edited by TheVoyager; 18th July 2014 at 21:17.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheVoyager For This Post:

Chester (18th July 2014), Houman (18th July 2014)

38. Link to Post #3060
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Perhaps I find myself alone now.

I may be the only "human" on Earth at this time who is alive in his body and who experienced a total death of their soul without the body dying. Of course, what I just said probably sounds completely ridiculous to anyone who may read it, but this is the only words I can find to accurately describe what I experienced.

Its funny too, because this thread was the ground from which the seed of a new soul sprang forth after a total collapse of the prior soul and an almost three month long true "dark night" which ended on April 26th, 2012 when I found this thread. Since that time, I have grown a new soul from the ground up.

Because I had this experience, I do not believe anyone ever is in any danger whatsoever. I am no longer in any danger ever, whatsoever. No one bothers me. No dark forces ever bother me any more than a pesky mosquito. I am happy to share how I have accomplished this but of course, it would only be sharing my experience. In fact, I would not recommend the path I took to anyone (in hindsight).

This is the primary reason (but not the only reason) I have this view.

Another reason is this - Either I am (as we all are) perfect creatures of creation... (as all creatures of any and all creative forces that began this creation and happen to be within this creation experience)... perfect creatures of creation, immortal and eternal or I am not.

If I am (we are) not, then what does any of this matter anyways?

Now, I cannot know if I am this for certain, but I can bet on the fact that I am and thus I live my life as if I have won my bet. This allows me to take risks with essentially no fear.

Let me clarify something about what I mean by "perfect."

I am perfect.

Perfectly imperfect.

When I make a mistake... I make it perfectly.

No one can make a mistake any more perfectly than I.

The above allows me to take risks fearlessly. This does not mean foolishly or willy nilly. But my individuated journey ends only if and when I decide.

So with this view, is there really and truly any "danger?"

Thanks to this view, I am able to boundlessly be the change.
    Last edited by Chester; 19th July 2014 at 03:43.

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Houman (19th July 2014), Jeffrey (19th July 2014), spiritwind (19th July 2014), StandingWave (6th August 2014), william r sanford72 (21st July 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 235 FirstFirst 1 53 103 143 153 163 203 235 LastLast