+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 235 FirstFirst 1 57 107 147 157 167 207 235 LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,140 of 4699

Thread: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

1. Link to Post #3121
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

I’m just starting into this valuable thread, having read only the past ten pages or so. I was initially directed from an outside link that pointed to replies in this thread, regarding Van Duyn’s “reaching out” to Springmeier.

On one hand, I do appreciate Springmeier’s approach—that in respecting and not judging, you can make connection. I get it, I do. This is the way we are now realizing we can make efficient and effective progress. Love heals all wounds. Here we are, able to dissect William’s words and character, because of the groundwork Fritz has laid.

As others have stated, though, there are still all kinds of crappy, unspeakable things happening that are attributable to the type of mindset that the participants in this “Illuminati” have perpetuated and prospered from, for ages, whether or not their hands are the ones that actually perpetrate the dirtiest deeds. Those members who have some kind of conscience accessible within themselves need to be shaken into awareness in order to make real shifts. We’ve heard stories of other supposed insiders wanting to help shift things…I suspect there are a lot behind the scenes.

I can understand Limor’s cynicism, that this is possibly an empty gesture, and simply ‘throwing us a bone.’ If we are in the eleventh hour, and the “archons” believe they’ve got the game essentially in the bag now, then they indeed feel no threat in “externalizing the Hierarchy." They will finally simply control overtly, with ‘coneheads’ and scales visible, as in times past. ...Not that I think any of us should have to remain hidden, in a mutually respectful, cooperative society.

As we know from Springmeier’s work, souls within the families are themselves highly programmed, just to be able to exist in their particular worldview and to accept the overlaying entities that they unconsciously allow to operate through them. Van Duyn’s B’berg meeting intro sounds simply like more of the same circuitous doublespeak that we have seen for generations from these players who think they have all the answers about how the “poor slobs” of this world need—and according to them, want—to be governed and directed. On the other hand, the ever-optimistic part of me I daresay senses the aspect of him that wants to identify and be in kinship with those they “govern.”

"Bilderberg is no conspiracy, but people and conspiracists with their infantile fantasies see it as such. None of you, and I don’t care how powerful you are, sit around the table in a dark room, holding hands, staring at a crystal ball, planning the world´s future."

He is just another unwitting puppet himself, if he has been programmed to remain unaware of what’s really going on. If so, these types are the ones who need to educate themselves, as to what is really going on behind the curtain. Obviously, they didn’t have dark enough consciences to be invited to be privy to the innermost circles of control.

In that way, I do feel for him. A soul who was told he was “a chosen one” and is playing his part, thinking he’s part of a special, elect group. Managed and manipulated in untold ways since birth. Stuck in his role for this lifetime, and how many others?

"No president, no king, no dictator, nor prime minister dares to criticize my name nor the Bilderbergers, and they know they are the puppets of the powerful Illuminati working from behind the scenes."

Well, the ego is clearly a vulnerable spot of entry here. Did Fritz find this in his graphology? I was also a “chosen one” in other times. Fat ego successfully hooked and given so-called power…. Funny how we all say the same things, when in that position. …But in such a hierarchical system, there is always some other power, pulling your strings.

I wonder what makes a spirit vulnerable to having this experience. Perhaps a sense of needing to feel special, because at their very core they feel like nothing inside? I had to do a lot of work to slough off that mindset myself, that I was entitled in this world, that I was exceptional for some reason, and to realize I was just another “powerless,” anonymous human this time around. Though they may be very long-lived, they are roles we are playing in this game--the awareness of which helps you gradually get in touch with your spirit—the part that truly carries on through time and space.

Now I am striving to be a truly free, sovereign soul, escaping all agreements made across time and space. Yes, a lot of work, but the only game worth playing right now.

"Human Mind Control. Human Minds affect the planet. This is how it is measured. It means immortality for the Soul of humankind. We are able to enjoy the universal principles. It allows people to innovate, to believe, and to harmonize the relation between man and nature."

Sounds like the usual tactic of acknowledging that hidden agendas of theirs are reaching common awareness in society, so they grab control and try to spin it. If he has read Fritz’s work, then he knows there is real torture being inflicted upon people, for generations—including hundreds and thousands of babies and children—in order to create controllable minds to do the bidding of the dark cabal seeking to engage the New World Order. I agree that we all have to take responsibility for our part in creating our realities, but this is no unfounded conspiracy. Victims who have escaped their programming are sharing the same stories, over and over.

I am thinking of Susan Ford’s (“Brice Taylor”) book, Thanks for the Memories, in which she explained how Kissinger seemed to endlessly marvel at the level that mind control technology was at, and at his own handiwork, in programming her ‘mind files’ to access during meetings, through the years; yet she said he didn’t seem to want to know about the dirtier aspects of torture and trauma that were required, in order to create this amazing "human robot."

Enjoying the perfect hamburger created from us ‘meatsacks,’ but not wanting to see the grotesque processes going on in the meat processing plant to create it. …The ends justify the means, right?

If we are to remain in this game for a while longer, is it indeed possible that we would see a wise and compassionate "ruling" class making true shifts in the way they play their part? If they are indeed doing their own inner work and self-examination as we are doing, we might have a chance.

The following is the final portion of a meditation that I’ve found useful, on ending all soul contracts and becoming a sovereign being. The full text can be found elsewhere on this site, posted by eaglespirit, who said it came from the “ELF Transmissions.”

Declare yourself to be a sovereign being, one that retains full rights and responsibilities, full power and authority over yourself and your reality, including and founded upon the principles of self-governance, self-responsibility, self-generating capacities, self-sustaining life force and self-correcting processes as you return back to wholeness and balance. A true sovereign being embodies and lives upon these principles, and honors the life force and equivalent foundational principles in all other beings, not projecting their power and authority outside of themselves and taking full responsibility for all their acts and deeds, thoughts and manifestations. Upon that foundation we become free and sovereign beings and can no longer be controlled by outside forces, and upon that foundation first our individual reality will begin to rearrange itself to accommodate this new found freedom, and then the larger whole will in turn begin to entrain itself around the center point of such higher organizing principles as we come more fully into ourselves.

Know thyself and to thine own Self be True.
    Last edited by Jovian; 15th December 2014 at 19:20.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jovian For This Post:

Aspen (17th March 2015), Chester (25th December 2014), Christine (16th December 2014), Houman (16th December 2014), Limor Wolf (18th December 2014), NancyV (16th December 2014), Puffin (1st March 2015), Sophocles (19th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #3122
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,348 times in 1,771 posts

Default Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Which one came first? A morally immature/degenerate society or a morally immature/degenerate leadership? One thing is for sure, moral degeneracy/immaturity, lack of courage, lack of empathy, true caring is what has allowed them to gain access to power/leadership and preserve it. They thrive on it! They know that cognitively dissonant people entertained to death with the mundane will progressively lose the ability to "truly care" and will progressively descend into an abyss of total corruption where humans are transformed into demons.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Chester (25th December 2014), Christine (16th December 2014), Gardener (15th March 2015), Jovian (18th December 2014), Limor Wolf (18th December 2014), mab777 (2nd January 2015), Midnight Rambler (21st December 2014), NancyV (16th December 2014), Sophocles (19th December 2014), spiritwind (19th December 2014)

5. Link to Post #3123
    Thanks

In the interest of understanding the ‘enemy,’ or at least the minions of the enemy, there was a strange, fascinating message board that existed between 2004 and 2006, that purported to be a reptilian forum, the "Lizard Command Center."

It existed as reptileagenda.com. In it, “they” did exhibit quite an inhuman perspective. It seemed to be an outlet for banter and inside joking about all the ways the wool was being pulled over our (humankind's) eyes.

Even the site name seemed an example of "hiding in plain sight," as well as making fun, in that there does exist a similarly-named site called reptilianagenda.com that seeks to present evidence of reptilian manipulation.

There were a handful of ‘reptilian’ participants there, often with avatars of known people from our culture, or cartoonish images of reptiles.

It seems clear that they realized it would be discounted as absurd and the handiwork of nothing but clever human pranksters. They can indeed be rather funny.

I have remembered and thought about it occasionally through the years. It is still visible through archive.org.

http://web.archive.org/web/200409291...ileagenda.com/

Some sample threads...

Here, member “Sasser” gloats about a computer virus he claims he was responsible for. Indeed, the young man who was ultimately held responsible for this virus at the time named the virus Sasser. (EDIT: To clarify, this doesn't necessarily mean causation, as the entity named Sasser first posted on the board after the virus became public.)

With all the in-fighting going on today on the board, I thought I'd cheer y'all up with some happy news of what I've been up to.

Namely, my unwavering, one-lizard cyber assault on the fleshbags.

Um...I'd stay off the microsoft websites, if I were you, though. Cyber viruses aren't too bright and I wouldn't want one of the Elders getting infected by mistake!

That's all I got.

"Dreams can come true ... if you only believe!

Here, one member posts about the death of Reagan, followed by some replies:

Our heartfelt condolences go out to the remaining family members of a truly great humanoid. A true Prince among fleshbags.

Through him, we were able to advance our plans more efficiently and faster than previously thought possible. The glory he has brought us is astronomical. I am sorry that it was his time, but his last act shall further embolden us, as the meatlings will certainly canonize him and in so doing, further our agenda.

May he seek the rest he deserves.

Yes, this was one mammal who really knew how to stroke some tail. We fondly remember the day he advised me against repairing the Gorbachev suit---"just say it's a birthmark." Ha, he sure knew his humans!

Of course, Our conversations grew less entertaining after We ate his brain, but We simply could not resist. Ahhh, the taste of obedience.

Ssstrolzh!

First, we have decided to maximize on the popularity of and sympathy for our most successful and loyal pawn. His "death" will be announced at the proper time as to heighten humanoid emotions, foster sympathy for the current regime, and further divide the common chattel. Plan for a summer humanoid funeral ceremony, followed by an appropriately garish tribute at the Republican National Convention.

Second, my very visible skin-suit profile may become detrimental to our cause. Should that occur, the appropriate measures will be taken and I will take a less public role. However, fear not. No matter what we have reported in our liberal Zionist "media," I will not truly go anywhere. All change will be cosmetic ONLY. There was some confusion last time around, and we want to avoid that this grzzzle.

In regards to the impending, pre-determined "election," I understand there may be some confusion, so let me address some concerns. Remember, no matter what you read or what is reported, all is progressing according to Herod's will. Current events force us to remain somewhat flexible in our plans regarding the humanoid election cycle to determine the "presidential" figurehead, but do not forget: this is why BOTH candidates remain in our thrall. So, no matter what your feelings are on the matter, please just remain patient and remember that we are all on the same team.

As always, we thank you all for your vigilance, your determination, and your loyalty. Herod remains very proud of the work that you do and asks that you stay focused in the coming d&xxz^zas.

Drkkkkle Chrzzzzlte
    [This member used a snarling Dick Cheney photo as avatar –Jovian]

Another post around the 4th of July:

First, mazel tov on another successful grzzzzle of "Independence"! Hahaha. Shower them with beer, loud noises, and bright, colorful explosions, and the flesh bags will believe anything.

Second, mazel tov to Agent 82 C on successfully revealing our vice presidential selection for your campaign. It was a nice touch to pre-print the signs.
    [Link under Agent 82C is to John Kerry article. – Jovian]

That is all.

Lizards RULE!

Tell me about it. I can't believe nobody noticed how badly the skin suit fit me while I sang with the Pops. I guess I put on a little in the middle over the past ten years, but I thought I would be found out for sure.

Not that I was scared of a half million humans, mind you, that's hatchling's play. But who wants to create an incident when you don't need to? Oy, they're dumb.

Might as well jump,
    Szzzzzecky

Another post, from Agent NYY#1:

I hope my masters enjoyed the past week of watching their genetic manipulation pay off over our enemies in grey. May it be written that the 26th world series championship shall bring final victory for you all.

Thank you for sparing Derek Jeter's beautiful face.
    George S.

Agent NYY#1
    [Avatar is George Steinbrenner – Jovian]

I know you all know this already, but I've been getting a lot of traffic lately on this particular topic on my snopes site, so I just wanted to remind everyone:

Aspartame is totally NOT safe and is a very potent weapon which has been used to great effect against the humanoid interlopers. Just like flouride.

Just remember, despite what we have our Zionist doctors and scientists say, aspartame ain't kosher!

peace y'all!

Tell me about it! I once ate a human who used aspertame, and boy were his arms tired! AWOOOGA!

But seriously, what is the rule with eating the aspertame infected? Can we simply spit out the lesions, or should we avoid them altogether? If that's the case, I humbly recommend that we double up the Atlantis breeding program, because the way this is catching on we'll be out of surface dwellers to eat by next Yom Ha Chachazzzr^^gl.

Please take no offense.
    Szzzzzzecky

What's green, scaly, and is gonna whoop some Grey ass...if they have asses?

US!

I got a million of 'em!

Here, member "Lsssphtmm Thhhhhshlp" links to Eve Lorgen’s site, and photo. (Ironically, this is where I first heard of Eve):

Damned if there's something that I vaguely remember about this one. Still, Alien Love Bite?? ROTFLMAO! Szzzzzecky?

I pose a question to you, my brethren.

Obviously, the true nature of reality is dependent upon the words that create it, which is why only we understand the true power of language ... but that is not the purpose of this post.

My query is this:

Why do the inferior races perpetuate the power of words by focusing so much energy on the word itself, and not the meaning behind the word? Do they not understand that their obsession with words in fact advances our reptillian purposes, and further divides the fleshbags, making them ripe for culling? Perhaps this is truly why they are inferior. For they do not understad their inferiority. Perhaps they are upset because they truly know they are inferior. Of course, all humans are inferior to lizards. So the point is moot. We say whatever we wish because we rule the earth and soon the meatbags will be culled.

This has been a rhetorical exercise, but feedback is welcome. Dissenting opinions will, of course, be ignored.

That is all.

Lizards RULE!

Last edited by Jovian; 19th December 2014 at 12:48.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jovian For This Post:

Sophocles (19th December 2014), Timewaster (1st March 2015)

7. Link to Post #3124
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

In the past, Helve drew my attention to a few very interesting questions. One is the quite accepted "chakra system" (system suggests technology, no?) and the other is something mention by L. Ron Hubbard called "the R6 implant." I also recall that Truman Cash has tackled the R6 but I cannot recall if he removed it by that point. Truman also mentioned there is an additional implant I think he called "The Universal Implant."

Anyways, I was turned on to this video and in the past I had not aligned well with the being who is interviewed here. But we all grow and the being I experience in this video and the discussion he has with the being conducting the interview is fascinating and feels quite directly on target. In this conversation, George Kavasillas explores the subjects I mentioned above and I recommend folks give it a listen.

The primary point I took from listening to this video is how critical it is that we access our true heart which seems to essentially be the portal to our true soul.
    Last edited by Chester; 28th December 2014 at 14:15.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Jovian (2nd January 2015), mab777 (2nd January 2015)

9. Link to Post #3125
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

For Houman - Thank You for this thread.

EDIT: Replaced version with one that works
    Last edited by Chester; 29th December 2014 at 20:57.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Houman (29th December 2014)

11. Link to Post #3126
    Thanks

Cool Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit

Thank you, Justone. This is the first I've heard of George Kavassilas. I don't think I'm quite ready for the big conjunction he claims we are on the precipice of--still have some "equal and opposite reactions" in response to past actions in this realm to experience-- but his vision as shared in this video sounds fair enough.

George's biography page on his site tells a fascinating story:

http://www.ourjourneyhome.com.au/George-Kavassilas

After a lifetime of feeling more aware of "how things are" than others, and not quite feeling he fits in with the system here, and years of depression and sickness; and being in contact with benevolent as well as malevolent beings, including having abductions, through his life; he eventually believed his path was to share his experience and wisdom with the world. It was at this point that George had the experience in 2003 that he describes in the video.

HOWEVER, what followed was this...

"Even though george was exploited from a very young age by malevolent beings, after returning from this experience, he was targeted by a group calling themselves the Galactic Federation of Light (GFL). They intentionally took that experience away by screening his recall and twisting his memories. The reason for this was so that they could assimilate george into their structure and paradigm with the intention of using him to promote their propaganda. As a result, in July of 2004, george held a series of talks which was filmed and released to the public with george claiming to be a representative of the GFL. It took him several years of realisations and soul searching to re-connect to his true essence and memories of the actual experience which took place. The most difficult and challenging aspect for him was overcoming the internal divide that the GFL created not only between the heart and the head but also between the lower self and higher self. After achieving even more clarity, he felt that it was absolutely necessary to speak out, as humiliating as it was, and go public to admit that he had been manipulated. "

This is a remarkable account and courageous admission.

Though discussing the idea of "galactic friends" is still somewhat walking a tightrope for some, considering the duplicitous matrix we are in, I'd hope that most of us here are savvy enough at this point about the limited mirror of a "New Age" being offered by "false god" on this earth. Though, for some it is still a deep and vast hole, for sure. In my own quest, I’ve certainly started down many of the appealing paths that we can say make up the new age. I tend to view all my ventures and inquiries as part of my journey to the truth. In analyzing even the deluded nature of some of the paths and why I was drawn to them, I can understand better an aspect of myself

I would caution not to ignore that there are levels of participation within the game of the ‘false god’ entity beyond this earth plane that perhaps are more subtle. George himself mentions this particular energy is active throughout this universe. As well, even at the higher level of awareness of blending with one’s supposed ‘galactic family,’ we still have subtle levels of egoic and karmic motivations, as George mentions. He even mentions in the video of being aware that he still has screened memories.

George, despite all his previous experiences, still got duped by the "GFL." He seems to be remarkably willing to continue to give himself over to trust these non-physical experiences and perceptions with abandon. That point alone is somewhat alarming. On his website, he says "The Spiritual Hierarchy and Galactic Council of Light of which I am a part of is not the same as a group calling themselves the galactic federation of light." ...Well, at least we've cleared that up.

The aspect of channeling or otherwise obtaining "other-worldly" wisdom can be an especially tricky one, that reaches beyond the clearly old-hat programs of the Alice Bailey "Ascended Masters" and Great White Brotherhood bit. All good deceptions involve a good smattering of truth, and George's info seems to include a lot of the general knowledge that most of us already have at this point. Though, I thought that we might all realize by now that anything that includes a concept of "hierarchy" pretty much goes into the waste bin.

I mention all this in light of his claim in the video that “we are on the precipice of integrating and imploding all our dimensions.” He also has other bold assertions on his site, including some corrections to our currently "accepted versions" of history. I've got my own sense of "knowing" about history my "soul" has apparently been involved in, so if I claim he's deluded, then I may have to call myself deluded in some ways as well. I'm just not as willing to make proclamations that I have "THE Truth" about such significant things, based solely upon some "inner knowing" or "journeys to other realms" such as George does. This and George's making predictions, including timetables for future events, are clear red flags for George.

Despite his lucid, reasonable presentation in this video, there seems another persona that emerges in his website messages. And finally, seeing his true character emerge, in reading his arrogant exchanges in the "Notable Correspondence" section under the "Free Content" tab, has me perceiving him as eerily similar to other savvy modern gurus with some alluring information, yet with clear personality disturbances, such as Laura Knight-Jadczyk, (who runs around ironically accusing everyone else of being a sociopath with no soul).

Proclaimed on his homepage..

“The time of THE GREAT CHANGE is upon us, and is the outcome for those who embarked on a journey eons ago. All who have chosen to be here at this time are about to experience a transformation of a magnitude that few on Earth can currently comprehend, and of which multitudes in the Universe regard in the highest esteem – the transformation of our Divine Mother Earth and her Humanity into Beings of Light and Universal Creators.”

*Wow—sounds fantastic!* …I’d like to believe something like this is upon us. It is certainly not a new idea, among other ‘channeled’ materials. Clearly, most of us participating here at PA seem to feel we are in the important stages of “something.”

All of this--George's self-delusions included--still falls under the domain of valuable learning, in my perspective. I've had to edit this post severely, after reading George's site. Even at that, I think I've given him much more space here than he's worth. Though perhaps there is more to learn in evaluating his story. It is interesting for me to note that we can be taken in by someone who can present so well, and yet they are concealing such a different side. Even viewing other interviews of his, there is a different arrogant side that is clearly evident. I'd like to understand just what type of entity or force has these types by the throat such that they seem to refuse to see what they are "possessed" by. You'd think he'd have learned something, after the GFL debacle he describes.

So, Justone, I'd assert that there was a reason for your initial perception of not aligning with George.

Who knows…Maybe someday soon I’ll be sharing about my own encounters with my “galactic family” and a similarly hopeful message. For the moment, I've learned through years of backing myself out of this game that I've clearly been invested in it deeply, and for a long "time," and that there are layers upon layers to it. And perhaps for that reason I respect the savvy intelligence of the ‘false god’ side of the equation, that for now I am tending to err on the side of caution about my current ability to assert what future might lay beyond this incredible game.
    Last edited by Jovian; 3rd January 2015 at 12:46. Reason: Became aware of just how deluded George is, after reading his site.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jovian For This Post:

justntime2learn (13th January 2015)

13. Link to Post #3127
    Thanks

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2015), Limor Wolf (18th January 2015), Sophocles (18th January 2015), spiritwind (18th January 2015), sunflower (18th January 2015)

15. Link to Post #3128
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Illuminati infiltration of Christianity - A conversation between Fritz Springmeier and Timothy Alberino

Some points from the interview :

* The Illuminati are satanic organisational structure

* Free masons are connected to the Illuminati

* Their agenda is of creation of one world religion

* The use of Hegelian language

* There is already a world government, the aim is to make it visible (By issuing WWIII)

* Infiltration of the church with witchcraft, masonic thoughts and philosophies.

* Billy Graham is a programmed multiple personality

* Lucifer is the high power behind Free masonry - (known to the 32nd degree masons)

* There is a confrontation coming to this planet (of a supernatural nature)
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 7th February 2015 at 08:47.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (18th April 2015), Houman (18th January 2015), mab777 (19th January 2015), Sophocles (18th January 2015), spiritwind (18th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (18th January 2015)

17. Link to Post #3129
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I wanted to share this with you for the sake of discussion. This video is about George shapeshifting. Comments below the video are very interesting to say the least.

Eve Lorgen has been on the front lines for a very long time. She doesn't seek the lime light and never has. She is a true warrior.

Last edited by Seeker of Knowledge; 19th January 2015 at 10:03. Reason: Including more info
    Everything is relative to the depth of your perception.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seeker of Knowledge For This Post:

mab777 (19th January 2015), spiritwind (19th January 2015)

19. Link to Post #3130
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

What I find very interesting about these "reptilian" posts are the spelling and grammar. Wiolawa knew this language. And how ours has been manipulated by them. Wiolawa has not been active on the net for awhile now, you can still find her research and info on line. She was probably the front runner to all this information, long before Icke and any others came along and they never even touched on it. There's more to this forum than meets the eye.
    Everything is relative to the depth of your perception.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Seeker of Knowledge For This Post:

spiritwind (19th January 2015)

21. Link to Post #3131
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Limor,

Who funds Tim Alberino?

From the video you posted about the evangelicals...

The purist teaching of Jesus was to love ones enemies and the grand purpose of religion is to divide humanity so that only hate for the other is what's left!

There is no out group only humanity.

I believe that there is more to us and that we could be powerful creators instead of our constant victim hood!

Just an opinion...

Thanx

Nine
    Last edited by Nine; 28th January 2015 at 03:44.

22. Link to Post #3132
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

I think that the readers of this thread may be interested in attending this on line video conference!

Love Bite: A Dark Side of Cupid Roundtable
    http://www.risemultiversity.org/love...oundtable.html

Last edited by Christine; 7th February 2015 at 00:06.

23. Link to Post #3133
    Retired
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nine (here)
    Limor,

Who funds Tim Alberino?

From the video you posted about the evangelicals...

The purist teaching of Jesus was to love ones enemies and the grand purpose of religion is to divide humanity so that only hate for the other is what's left!

There is no out group only humanity.

I believe that there is more to us and that we could be powerful creators instead of our constant victim hood!

Just an opinion...

Thanx

Nine
    Hi Nine,

I certainly agree with your bottom line. I have no knowledge on how Tim Alberino is financing his broadcasts, but as long as the interview has the quality of information and the added value to it, it may be worthwhile listening (At least in my eyes)

I know that you have the 'inside' perspective on evengelical Christianity, and it is admirable when one examines their childhood bringing and conditioning they were brought up with. Personally I believe that distortion to the teaching of Jesus is well embedded both in the church and with the Luciferians, as it is continually strengthening and stabilizing the constant tug of war between those two seemingly 'ends'. While in reality (even with our blinders on we can still figure that out) creation is Niether Or, it contains the flow of every type of energy and is not condemning one way or the other, However, some good bounderies still needs to be defined.

An interesting question to ask is, who gave humanity the sacred texts and scriptures, and why there is such an eagerness now to play the 'Revelation' games, with all that it involves..

Is the real choice exists only between 'holier than thou', or 'rot in hell'.. these two seem to be the dualistic options we were mostly presented with on this planet (by whom, cui bono..), either via religion or via new age etc.(even science seems to be following one of those paths nowadays) and both are restricted in their own right, Imo, and leads towards servitude. While the third option (and fourth and fifth, there should be no limit) is embodied with Consciousness, that has no walls of definitions and which broadens the mind and spheres of existance into much grander unexplored fields where Creation ('godness') and the self-responsibility connected to it are within someone's inherent capability, rather than with someone or something outside of it.

Jesus (who represents consciousness) apparently knew that

~ Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 7th February 2015 at 12:06.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Cara (12th December 2015), Nine (8th February 2015)

25. Link to Post #3134
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Limor,

I am still in the evangelical church due to family obligations and so I do understand them but however, love to an evangelical is so very conditional. To them loving ones enemy is about an enemy who is a fellow christian and not about love for humanity in general.

In the Alberino video he only talked about the take over of evangelicalism by the Illuminati only in terms of the weakening of the fundamentals of the Christian faith...whatever those are which seem to change generationaly. The video itself was a way of trapping a fundamentalist in his thinking and to not ever consider another perspective spiritually speaking and so it is a trap even though telling much truth and so it is more "in group" and "out group" thinking with the in group reaping the benefits of church life and the out group cast out hence the saved or the unsaved and so on. As spies say that is a limited hang out....

Limor, humanity is on the brink of either destruction or great abundance and so I guess the choice is ours and so I am trying as best I can to look at faith in a much broader and more inclusive way or put another way to include all humans as part of that fabulous in group!

I see much ideology on Avalon as at church or social situations and I believe loving ones enemies means reaching out to the out group or to the lost and to bring them back and of course love is what Jesus taught as a great and possibly the greatest spiritual master!

If the zero point field is the God-head and is in fact divine then good and evil would have a very different meaning and so thinking in other terms and thinking above ones ideology to a greater good for all humanity is IMO true spirituality and of course just an opinion...

Here is just one more humble opinion...they play the revelation games because their true! True in that humanity might not be a sentient species and the end might truly be near but of course I am of the opinion that folks will wake up but if not life does certainly go on!

I believe that this thread and the Frazier thread are simply tied together and energy itself is the bigger issue....

thanx

Nine

26. Link to Post #3135
    Thanks

This post has been deleted, due to a DCMA take down notice delivered on 7 April 2015 to our web hosting provider, Singlehop, on the grounds that it contained "CHILDREN'S DATA & PRIVATE DATA".
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 7th April 2015 at 20:11.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

alh02 (21st February 2015), Bill Ryan (21st February 2015), Limor Wolf (21st February 2015), mab777 (24th February 2015), Sophocles (28th February 2015)

28. Link to Post #3136
    Retired
    Thanks

Incredbly difficult to watch, incredibly important to do so.. I will pass this on. Things have gone beyond a guinea pig level to a very dliberate mutilation of human beings, innocent children included. Silent prayers of healing and strength is sent to these beautiful childern who desreve nothing more than a healthy and firm basis for life for it to abundantly grow from. We all deserve it.

Anger is a justified emotion when viewing these pictures and seeing the casualties

Taking self responsibility and informing, is hopefully the right conclusion.
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 21st February 2015 at 10:16.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Agape (21st February 2015), Bill Ryan (21st February 2015), Gardener (15th March 2015), Innocent Warrior (21st February 2015), Sophocles (28th February 2015)

30. Link to Post #3137
    Thanks

This post has been deleted, due to a DCMA take down notice delivered on 7 April 2015 to our web hosting provider, Singlehop, on the grounds that it contained "CHILDREN'S DATA & PRIVATE DATA".
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 7th April 2015 at 20:12.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Limor Wolf (23rd February 2015), mab777 (24th February 2015), Sophocles (28th February 2015), Timewaster (1st March 2015)

32. Link to Post #3138
    Thanks

Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 7th April 2015 at 20:12.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Limor Wolf (23rd February 2015), Sophocles (28th February 2015), Timewaster (1st March 2015)

34. Link to Post #3139
    Thanks

Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 7th April 2015 at 20:13.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Sophocles (28th February 2015)

36. Link to Post #3140
    Thanks

Daniel Dennett on the evolution of belief and the emergence of religious behavior
    Last edited by Houman; 28th February 2015 at 23:53.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

danegeroussacredgeometry (18th April 2015), Sophocles (28th February 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 235 FirstFirst 1 57 107 147 157 167 207 235 LastLast